Real Housewives of Beverly Hills – First Look and Let’s Chat

Lynnfam’s Stellastarz21 has launched a Website!

Please check out her beautiful jewelry and neckties all designed and handmade in Hawaii. All the gems and pearls are real – she gets them wholesale so that’s why they are so inexpensive!

www.uniqueboutiqueofkona.com

Please follow Stella on facebook and twitter to get updates as she put new products on the website.

Facebook: Stella’s Unique Boutique of Kona

Twitter: @SUBOK2015

I’ve also put the link for Stella’s website in the blog link section of the blog so that it is easy to find.

Congratulations Stella on your new adventure!

Tonight on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills the ladies are pushed to their limits as they run through the streets of Beverly Hills, blinding bystanders with their sparkling new sneakers, form fitting tights, and brightly colored “Dream Team” camis in a charity scavenger hunt.  All is fun and games until they almost break out a sweat.  With danger of their caked on makeup smearing, and their coiffed hair sagging, the whining begins.  But the real drama takes place when they are forced to SPLIT A MILKSHAKE.  Scared of catching the cooties, Kyle Richards demands three straws so her lips don’t touch anything touched by Brandi Glanville.  Yolanda Foster has already eaten her daily quota of half an almond and eighty vitamins, so faced with the milkshake, she claims hatred of chocolate, forcing teammates Lisa V and Lisa R to down the entire milkshake by themselves.  Oh the horror.  It’s hard to believe the ladies will survive!

Now this is the stuff I love to watch.  Entitled, coiffed, botoxed women pushed out of their comfort zone.  I laugh at their inability to understand a simple clue; I giggle when they are indignant at drinking a chocolate milk shake.  Most of them wouldn’t last an episode on Amazing Race or Survivor.

I won’t be posting a separate chat blog today. Enjoy the day!

Menopausal women

_____________________________________

This entry was posted in Beverly Hills, Let's Chat, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Bookmark the permalink.

290 Responses to Real Housewives of Beverly Hills – First Look and Let’s Chat

Congrats Stella!! You did it!! Going to look at the site as soon as I’m done reading the blog!! I’m so happy for you!! Go girl!!

All was fun until they almost broke out in a sweat 😆

Congratulations on launching a web site for your business, Stella. Looking forward to checking it out!

3. California35 says:

Good morning! Great and funny recap… I saw the first look, and it was actaully enjoyable. Aah it was enjoyable. Scared of cooties, scared of chocolate chakes, teaming up with the undesirable, but all in fun. They also behaved so far, the little coments and bikeribg is fine. They were all focus on playing the game, well maybe some annoying whining.
    I thought there were going to be sime whinning about having to put on the team shirt, because it didnt match the rest of their clothes, because it was too big, bla bla.
    Strlla, congrats…I will check out your website and twitter.

4. Laineylainey says:

Hi! Congrats Stella!!!

5. Foxymel(Mel) says:

Great job, Stella! The website looks so nice. 🙂

So we’re getting close to when Brandi slaps Lisa. Sigh
    I wonder why Brandi and Kyle look like pals after their whole fiasco.

Maybe Kyle takes Lisa’s advice to be cordial w/Bobble Cuz from the tweet I sent Kyle and she responded to and other Twitter action, they ain’t friends. Yup I used “ain’t”.
      🙂

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

I forgot about that. I can’t for tonight’s episode! 🙂

Btw, I had to go back on Amitriptyline. Migraines are a bit better– when I get them, the imitrex works faster. I’m sleeping better, but have gained 6 lbs in 6 weeks, not feeling very foxy these days. Lol
        So I’m doubling up on my walking and not eating after 5ish.

I think Kyle deserves a freaking gold medal for not complaining abt being on a team w/Brandi and putting aside for the sake of the event.

6. Cityside says:

Do we know why Brandi slaps Lisa V?

• California35 says:

I don’t think so, but I have been wondering IF we really are going to. Like we didn’t see Brandi telling Lisa V “check mate b..” last season.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

They better show that! I remember they took her checkmate bitch out last season. When they showed the promos I thought it looked like a soft slap–maybe taking a scene from a soap. But now with Brandi’s malicious wine toss, and Lisa confirming it wasn’t a friendly slap, then they gotta show it. Friendly slap, ha! 😉

Good morning everyone. I’m stealing #TGIT which is for Shondaland night on ABC to #TGIT – Thank God it’s Tuesday. I hope everyone is well.
    Stella I’m so excited to check out your site. We’re rooting for you. MUCH, MUCH success to you. I’m do proud of you. BIG hugs and kisses. 🙅🙅🙅😘😘😘
    Did y’all get a load at the DWTS contestants?
    Patti Labelle, Rumor Willis and Derek and his sister’s cousin who’s a singer. Interesting.

Whoever watched Fashion Police please tell me what happened w/them talking about Zendiya’s look. I’ve seen bits on GMA and Wendy Williams and that Zendiya responded w/a one page response.

9. Hey so Lisa R is going to be on WWHL with Dakota Fanning tonight.

Amazing!

I can see Kyle doing good running around in the scavenger hunt since she’s active running. Yo too but you’re so right NMD not a one of them would survive The Amazing Race or Survivor for one reason or another.

12. SoutheastVA says:

Hi all. My family had a house fire Sunday night, 2/15. We all got out safely. What the fire didn’t destroy, the water from the fire hoses and the walls and ceilings the firefighters busted through to fight it finished the job. We are in the processing of assessing everything to rebuild our lives. We’re now in my husband’s family home until we re-settle. Just wanted to reach out to my LynnFam. It’s a familiar bright spot I can go to when I start to get down.

OMG SoutheastVA!! This takes my breath away. I’m so glad you’re all ok. This is making me cry. OMG you won’t believe this but I had a horrible nightmare last night that my aunt’s house burned down and I was the cause of it because I didn’t turn off a plugged in heater. In my dream I was petrified. I was scared to have to explain it to my uncle. My uncle died three yrs ago. I hate horrible dreams. I don’t usually tell anyone when I have them. I’m so sorry SoutheastVA. This is heartbreaking. I’m glad you have your family.
      BIG hugs and prayers. 🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Oh my gosh!

Thank God you and your family are all okay, what a horrible thing to have happened!

Sending you love and prayers.

OMG!! How scary-thank God you all got out safely!! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family-is there anything I can do??

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Oh my goodness. I am so very sorry about that. What a terrible experience to go through. I am however happy that you and your family are safe. You all are in my thoughts.

OMG southeastVA. Thank God you all are safe and have shelter with family. I can’t imagine having to deal with that and starting over. I hope you have the resources you need and stay strong. Prayers and hugs! ❤

• SoutheastVA says:

Thanks everyone. We’re together so we’ll get through it. We think it was an electrical fire, a surge protector that did not trip off. We’re blessed because it was about midnight and we were asleep. My son, who normally sleeps hard, woke up and saw it first. It started un his room. The smoke detector in the hallway hadn’t gone off yet. I don’t want to think about if he hadn’t awaken. The snow last week was a Godsend in that my office was closed for most of the week and there was no school. It gave us a chance to get our bearings. Had to buy all new school supplies, clothes, shoes, coats, etc… I had shoes, a coat and other things in my car. My husband always fussed at me about having a shoe collection in my trunk. I can’t help it. It came in handy for me this time.

So glad everyone is physically O.K. Can’t imagine what you’re going through emotionally. Sending you lots of support from Huskerland and hope that you get your lives back on some kind of new normal very quickly!

Thank Goddess. Fire is a scary thing for anyone. I hope your son is coping alright. I can’t remember how many kids you have. I hope you’re all coping alright.

I’m so sorry!

• boston02127 says:

SoutheastVA ~~~I am so sorry that this happen. How frightening. Thank God that you and your family are okay.

I’m sorry for the trauma you and your family experienced. So sorry. I send prayers for you all and prayers of thankfulness that you all survived!

• designernailsdiana says:

S-VA I’m so relieved your all safe and no one was hurt. It’s a devastating loss, but some how you’ll all come out of this with a tighter bond.
      Let us know if you need anything, like a gofundme page set up. Did you have insurance?
      Blessings,
      Diana

OMG! I’m so happy you all made it out ok.

• Dear Sweet SoutheastVA! I am so very sorry to hear of this, but am grateful that you and your family were able to get out safe. I cannot imagine how heartbroken you must be. I wish I could grab you and hug you and feed you cake! Sending you loads of prayers and love!

• Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

Oh wow. I’m glad you are all ok. That’s just too scary.

I hope we can make you giggle up in here when you need it.

• stellastars21 says:

I’m so sorry that you have to endure this tragic event. I hope you can find comfort in your find memories of being in your home. Please take care.

• chismosa aka/ Lisa VP is my imperfect savvy Queen & I love her for it so sh-ut it says:

SEVA- oh my god – thank God you’re all ok.

Please be safe, and I’m so sorry this happened !

• RabbleRouser says:

Oh no, I am so sorry. I am happy to hear that no one was hurt. Xox

Omg, how horrible! Unspeakably awful. So so sorry for your loss<3<3<3

• So sorry to hear. Glad everyone is safe and sound.

• plainviewsue says:

Dear lord. OMG, what a horrible story Thank god everyone got out safely. You are in my prayers.

• Toodybird says:

Heartfelt sadness. It is devastating. So am reaching out to you and giving you and your family hugs. Bear hugs.

Our farm burned a few years ago. My parents lost their beloved farm house, out buildings and beautiful barn as well as all their pastures. There was nothing left but soot in all the basements. The grass around our house and barn was quite short and one of our adult house sitting sons (we were out of state) watered until the flurried ashes burned him. He left, but by faith made it out of the smoky roads, as did my parents. Our metal barn was fine and only exterior house damage
      The BEST BLESSING is to be alive and unhurt. However, they are changed, as are you.
      Please do not give up to fatigue when you have to list every item in your house for insurance. Mom and I spent about a month doing this. This time next year you will have a better balance.

Do NOT get down SEVA. You made it through! You Are A Tough Cookie!

• sparklemuffy says:

PTL you al got out safe. ((((((SoutheastVA)))))))))

13. Amber...Real Wife says:

Hello All. I want to thank everyone who sent prayers and light to my RealDad, Luis Angel, yesturday. He finally went home after a valiant fight. My DAD was everything to me. He was and will forever be my HERO. I feel an immense sadness, yet there is also a quiet relief, knowing that he is no longer in pain and he is with God and family. Today Heaven has a new resident who is a already dancing, singing, debating, romancing and skating on thin ice. Day 1. 🙂

God Bless My Father. May he rest in peace.

Oh Amber, thanks for letting us know. We can redirect our prayers for his ascending soul and for comfort for his beloved family who grieves the loss of a great man. Please accept my heartfelt condolences. What an honor to have had a father who is your hero. Sounds like a life well-lived. May God’s loving embrace comfort you.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

Thank you LL. He lived a long life filled with love and laughter. I have so many great memories and remembering them will be a great comfort.

• SoutheastVA says:

I’m so sorry for your loss. You and your family have my condolences and prayers.

God bless Amber during this difficult time. ❤

May he rest in peace….love and prayers for you Amber!

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

I’m so sorry for your loss, Amber. Please accept my deepest condolences to you and your family. ❤️

Such a bittersweet time. Take comfort in your family and friends at this time. That’s what got we through the loss of my parents. And cry those tears if they come and then let that smile take over when you remember all of the good times. Bless you.

• lila1star says:

Oh I am so very sorry for your loss! Blessings to you and your family.

Oh Amber. Rest in Peace Luis Angel. I’m so sorry for your loss. But I’m glad he’s no longer in pain. I have a Great BIG hug for you and your family. 🙅🙅

• designernailsdiana says:

Amber Hugs and prayers for you and your family. Death of a parent is never easy. I just had to write a 12th year In Memoriam for my Mom who died 3/3/03. We all miss her so much.
      You are quite right, he is not in pain and is free to dance, sing and debate while romancing on skates in Heaven. What a lovely way to envision him!
      God Bless You,
      Diana

• Amber.

Can’t type thru my tears.

So sorry for your loss.

The loss of a parent…

Sending you love and prayers.

rest in peace, Luis Angel.

I’m sorry for your loss and send my deepest condolences to you and yours. I hope you can find comfort in your happy memories of him.

• So very sorry for your loss, but so happy he was welcomed into heaven and is surely dancing with joy.

Godspeed Luis Angel. Your family is in my prayers.

• stellastars21 says:

I’m sorry for your loss.

• 2Stupid says:

I am very sorry for your loss. After recently experiencing this, I can give you sound advice. Take grief on your own time schedule. Everyone handles it differently Peace be with you!

My condolences.

Amber my deepest condolences to you and your entire family & friends.
      All the best to you. >> so cute.

• RabbleRouser says:

I am so sorry Amber. I pray that you and your family be comforted.

• Melbourne-Aussie says:

Dearest Amber…Real Wife,I understand the pain as my dad has had 2 strokes last year & we just watch small pieces of him dying every day. The pain is immense but the love they had for us is what endures. God love & look after you family in this difficult time.

• boston02127 says:

I’m so sorry for your loss. ((((((Amber…Real Wife)))))

❤ ❤ ❤

So very sorry for your loss, Amber. Your father sounds like an amazing person. May he rest in peace.

• Toodybird says:

No more pain, no more disappointments, no more worries for Dad Luis. Only peace. God blessed you with a fine man as a father.

15. lila1star says:

Congrats Stella–headed over soon.
    So sorry SoutheastVA for your trouble and very glad you all are ok. I know it is a very difficult ordeal–sending prayers your way!

The first look at least looks like some of the show will be amusing 🙂 I shall brave the Bravo website to read the blogs–assuming this old loaner lets me go there. Did find out that my hard drive died and is why my PC went down so it is fixable and I should have it back in a week or so…..
    Have a good day…..

*hugs Amber really hard* – I know what it is to lose your Dad, your hero – my prayers are with you and all of your care – please know that your Dad will never be in pain again, and will never be afraid again – I know that he must be so proud of you – of all of you – may your memories bring you comfort and calm your heart – he watches over you always and you will hear him in the laughter of your loved ones, and see his smile in their eyes – he must have been a very special man to have raised such an incredible daughter – *hugs Amber really hard*

*hugs southeast VA really hard* – I am so very glad that you and yours are all alright – you are very blessed to be able to have family to turn to during this time – I am sorry for the loss of your possesions, and for the rebuild that awaits you, but I am certain that you and yours are up for the challenge – go slow, hold on to each other and know that you are not alone – we are here with you – I am so glad that you all got out safely – *hugs southeast VA really hard*

17. Buttercream says:

Wow .. it’s Tuesday and there’s a fire in their home with SoutheastVA 😦 . Parent passing away with Amber…Real Wife’s Dad :-(.. and Stellastarz21 starting a new biz 🙂 Stay strong SoutheastVa and Amber! You both will be in my thoughts and prayers this week and into the next several months, let us know how you are doing …

Stella you should put your website on your Twitter profile, that way people can click on the link there if you don’t have the link in a tweet.

Can everyone that has Twitter and FB follow or like her page then re-tweet and two-way? We gotta help our girl get sales.

Stella! just viewed your website! – the jewelry is beautiful – I am now following you on twitter and will retweet your link on twitter – good luck, beautiful!!

Stella I sent a lot of FB invites to like your page. I see many of LynnFam have already liked your page so I didn’t send the invite to LynnFam that visit here on a regular basis.

I went on Stella’s website to window shop and ordered 2 pairs of beautiful earrings!! Can’t wait to get them!!

👏👏👏👏👏 You have to show us which pair you get. 🙂 I wish my aunt was alive. Stella’s earrings are something she loved. She loved simple earrings and fun earrings. I don’t wear earrings and my mother, aunt and cousins wear plain gold, silver or gemstone earrings.

• designernailsdiana says:

I was just looking too and I only want 12 pair. LOL Very VERY reasonably priced as well. Great work Stella.

23. RabbleRouser says:

I just wanted to share this 🙂

24. stellastars21 says:

THANK YOU EVERYONE for your kind words and support!!! You guys are the BESTEST!

25. Hi everyone! Its been so long since I’ve been here and posted! Wanted to see how you all are doing. Happy almost spring!

The poker epi is on BH if anyone wants to relive it. I was going to but chi my mind in a split second. It’s still too fresh in my mind.

27. I cannot WAIT for tonight to see the beginning of Netherlands trip.

Yo YO ! Go visit your MA you cold almond-eating non-chocolate loving 🍋🍋brain.

I can’t CANT get over Yo saying LisaR was “GREEDY” getting chocolate !!!

And why does it take these ladies so long to down one simple shake ? They don’t look that big on my tv ? Smaller than a Dunkin Donuts large iced ????

This isn’t A.Race w/ like plates of scorpions to eat in Hong Kong. Ladies, please 😩👋

Maybe the shake was cold. Brain freeze?

29. Melbourne-Aussie says:

I do not understand if YOYO’s mum is sick why isn’t she spending time with her. It annoys the crap out of me. You have the money, put time & your body where it is needed WITH your mother when she needs you a fly in & out visits doesn’t cut it. You controlling …………I need to stop

30. I like Eileen’s hair at pokergate©®™/ Neosporin moment

Wavy and natural

31. So I was able to get a picture if my 150 lb. Rottweiler in love with Giggy, every time Giggy is on a TV, my dog runs up to the screen!

Ok lemme see if this works…

32. so devious :

From brandi getting in the car with like 6 bottles and then being all besties with Kyle in car ride

Kim in the car scary-island with Lisa R

I’m telling you – Kim has (yes I’m going to use the dreaded word) envy and jealousy towards the WORKING actresses. See how she gets at lisa initially with “do you think I could work” ….. Uh huh

I’m telling you……..

33. Just wanted to say I am sending you all good wishes – so much going on with fires, families, family pets. Thank you for sharing with Lynnfam and fitting us into your lives while juggling so many difficult life events, I think I can safely speak for Lynnfam and say we love being part of your lives.

35. SerenaNYC says:

Hey lovely people! I’m excited for RHOBH tonight. It’s getting really good. I hope both Lisa R and Eileen stay on for next season as they’ve been such a breath of fresh air. I think they are much better additions than the Witch and Ms. Hair (although I thought Joyce was sweet). LOL

JZ’s news letter.

Hi!!!

I know it has been forever since I wrote a newsletter. Not because I am home in bed (though I do love my Law And Order marathons!) but because we have been traveling and enjoying the “good life.” Bobby is able to work from home or on the road and Allyson graduated from Vanderbilt in May so we are FREE! I can say that Skweez Couture is going strong with a great team.

Soon it will be time for Passover which means lots of cooking with STREIT’S products including the best Matzo Ball soup mix on the planet and of course their famous Streit’s Matzo in the pink box. I recently became the brand spokesperson for Streit’s…but that is a natural for me, since I’ve been using their products for years. Streit’s products are much better than anything else on the market. Their Matzo Balls are MUCH lighter and their Matzo isn’t the heavy kind…it is the only one that tastes like Carrs Crackers. PLUS it comes in 20 different flavors.

If you follow me on Instagram (mrsjillzarin) or Twitter (@jillzarin) or even Facebook, you know Bobby and I recently returned from ANTARCTICA. We went on a National Geographic Expedition ship through Exclusive Resorts. After 4 days in Buenos Aires and 2 days crossing the brutal Drake Passage, we spent 7 romantic days with penguins and whales in the most remote place on the planet. If you want to see more photos and hear more about the trip click here and for part 2 of my photos click here.

Some of you might have seen us back on Bravo recently. Patti Stanger (The Millionaire Matchmaker) is a good friend of mine and has been waiting for Allyson to graduate college so she could fix her up on the show. Of course we aren’t trying to marry her off (it should be so easy? LOL!) but she wanted her to relax and have fun. I mean…how bad could having 20 guys wanting to take you on a date be? I think it was a great experience for her. Everyone has said the nicest things about Allyson and how she handled herself on the show and on the date.

Want to know what happened after the date??? Click here for a MILLIONAIRE MATCHMAKER UPDATE.

Finally…I want to thank everyone who watched Ally and me on David Tutera’s

CELEBrations. It was a great experience and the party was FABULOUS!! We just got home from Vegas…and I have had the worst virus I have ever had in my life!! I had a fever for FIVE days. PLEASE…wash your hands and use sanitizer. DON”T GET THIS!

Next we are taking my mom and dad on a cruise to the Caribbean. Hopefully I will be all better and be able to enjoy it with everybody.

Love, Jill
    XO

PS…..Am I relevant yet?
    Will someone hire me?

(ok, I added the PS) boston

SoutheastVA, I have doubles of so many household things due to my wedding and my mother. I have some beautiful quilts, cookware, glassware, etc. Most items are still in the boxes. I’d like to send you a surprise box. Can you get my emaii thru Veena? Thanks.

39. Serena – you mentioned above :

Hi – (ps I always liked that name)

I hope LR and ED stay also.

SANS interloper BOBBLEHEAD….

But lisa going at it with Kim in the future leads me to believe there will be some strife there. And who knows if kim will be kicked off – as we know Bravo just finds her “kimtervention” storyline just ADORABLE! 😐💩💩

Why does Lisa play into anything this addict is saying. She will surely know Kim is Bobble’s enforcer / under her influence — and doth protest too much. Please don’t Lisa it makes you look insecure and lead to conjecture !

Did y’all see these.

41. cusi77 says:

Hello Everyone!

I missed last week’s RHOBH…. Did the discuss Kim? Lol!

It is so difficult to follow the comments from my phone… Love you, my girls!

Cusi

42. LaineyLainey says:

Did y’all see this on the twitter? I wonder if anyone is gone git jellyyyyyyy