Vanderpump Rules “Jax Cracks” Recap by Lynnfam

Lynnfam’s Stellastarz21 has launched a Website!

Please check out her beautiful jewelry and neckties all designed and handmade in Hawaii. All the gems and pearls are real – she gets them wholesale so that’s why they are so inexpensive!

www.uniqueboutiqueofkona.com

Please follow Stella on facebook and twitter to get updates as she put new products on the website.

Facebook: Stella’s Unique Boutique of Kona

Twitter: @SUBOK2015

I’ve also put the link for Stella’s website in the blog link section of the blog so that it is easy to find.

Congratulations Stella on your new adventure!

Vanderpump Rules

“Jax Cracks” – by HydrangeaHussy

Everyone has recovered from Scheana’s wedding.  Jax is still upset that Carmen ditched him.  I don’t blame her at all.  I would left much earlier, or not even gone with him.  Katie tells Kristina how nice the wedding was, even though Kristen and James had a physical fight in the parking lot.  Katie is still a little upset about the ring on a string.  James tells Lisa that he enjoyed the night, until his argument with Kristen.  Lisa isn’t surprised that the two fought.  James takes the blame for being drunk and aggressive, though I think that Kristen needs to take some responsibility for their issues.  Lisa understands James’ insecurities and doesn’t think that Kristen is good for him.

Peter and Stassi meet for dinner.  They are still friends, even though she hates most of Sur.  Stassi seems shocked that the wedding was nice.  She admits that it’s not nice to make fun of Scheana’s wedding, but doesn’t seem to really care.  Peter tells Stassi about the punch.  Everything has gone downhill for Kristen since she brought the Miami girl to Sur.  Peter just wants Kristen to leave Tom alone.  He’s one of the few people that remembers she cheated on Tom.  That’s what I’ve been saying!  She seems to forget that Tom wasn’t the only one who cheated.  Stassi reveals that Kristen wants to meet with her.  She’s curious and sees Kristen as entertainment.  I think that Stassi just can’t stay away from the drama.  She loves it.

VPR 001 (Small)

James and Kristen meet to see if their relationship can be salvaged.  She is clearly very angry, but he has reasons to be angry too.  I’m not sure that Kristen will see that.  James admits that his behavior at the wedding was wrong and takes the blame for their fight.  He apologizes and professes his love.  Kristen says that she felt threatened, though admits that she shouldn’t have punched him.  James brings up his insecurities because she talks about Tom constantly.  Kristen says that she isn’t obsessed with Tom, she just wants to prove that she didn’t lie about him cheating.  I don’t see much of a difference.  She doesn’t seem very concerned with her boyfriend’s feelings and doesn’t do much to reassure him.  They both apologize and make up.  When is James going to wise up?!?

The crew is at the restaurant next to Sur.  Jax says that it’s where they sneak away to drink during their shifts.  Awesome.  Katie is wearing the ring, but on her finger rather than a string.  Ariana understands why Katie was upset.  Other Tom says that he doesn’t want to get married until he is “financially secure,” though he hasn’t told Katie how he defines that.  Katie sees it as the cop out that it probably is.  Jax announces that Carmen brought Kristen and Rachel to meet Jax.  Kristen began yelling at Jax for allegedly lying about Tom’s cheating.  Jax calls Kristen a kamikazi pilot, which is surprisingly accurate.

VPR 002 (Small)

Scheana is back from her honeymoon.  She looks tan and happy.  James pulls Scheana aside to talk about his behavior at the wedding.  She tells him that she was worried about Kristen misbehaving at the wedding, and that it happened.  She doesn’t understand why James sticks up for Kristen after she punched him in the face and left with someone else.  James takes responsibliity for his part of it and apologizes to Scheana.  Scheana thinks that Kristen has brainwashed James because of age (22).

Lisa is doing a dog adoption event at Pump with Lance Bass.  Peter is looking for a dog, so he will attend.  Lisa doesn’t think Jax is ready for dog.  Jax explains to Lisa that Kristen keeps calling him to talk about Tom.  Lisa advises him to be diplomatic, in addition to honest.  She tells him to deal with Kristen, just not at Sur.

VPR 003 (Small)

Kristen and Stassi meet for lunch.  Stassi worries that Kristen has more bad news for her, since Kristen always has bad news.  The meal is so awkward!  Kristen admits to hitting James at the wedding.  She says that he was very drunk and that she felt cornered by him.  Then Kristen immediately moves to her favorite subject – Tom.  James is sick of hearing about Tom and Kristen says that she’s tired of talking about him.  Then freaking stop talking about him!  Move on with your life!  Kristen maintains that she’s just upset because Tom is telling people that she lied about the cheating.  She needs Stassi’s help to get Jax to tell the truth about it.  I’m not sure that I’d believe anything that Jax says.  How does Kristen know that he wasn’t lying to her when he said that Tom cheated.  Stassi tells her that Jax won’t tell the truth in front of Tom or Ariana, but that he might in front of Scheana.  Kristen suggests bringing Rachel too, because Jax screwed her over.  Stassi tells her to keep pushing Jax if she wants him to tell the truth, but recommends that Kristen let it go for the sake of her relationship with James.  Stassi thinks that Kristen points out other people’s flaws to make herself feel better.  Pot, meet kettle.  Kristen isn’t going to drop it.  She thinks that it’s worth it to keep going.

VPR 004 (Small)

It’s puppy day at Pump and the whole Sur crew is there.  Lisa is still keeping Jax from a puppy.  Peter has found his puppy and she’s cute!  Jax tells Tom that Kristen is blowing up his phone.  Tom tells Jax that he would appreciate it Jax would not talk about him to Kristen.  Jax says that he doesn’t talk about Tom anymore.  Tom doesn’t believe him because Jax was fueling the fire in the past.  Tom seems to know that Jax will throw him under the bus to Kristen.  He tells Jax that he and Other Tom have felt betrayed by things that Jax has said about them.  Tom still denies sleeping with Miami girl and says that Jax lied about it to Kristen.  He can’t trust Jax not to make up things about him.  I think that Jax is a liar, all around.

Kristina is borrowing clothes from Stassi.  Stassi tells her about her meeting with Kristen.  Stassi is confused by the whole conversation.  Kristina doesn’t understand why Kristen won’t drop this, even after she’s lost her friends and job.  Everyone seems to realize that Kristen has a problem, except Kristen.  Stassi understands that its hard to let go of Sur.  She’s been asked to style the Sur photo shoot, but turned it down.

Kristen has invited Rachel, Jax, Scheana, and Shay to dinner so that she can make Jax tell the truth.  Jax is there because he wants Kristen off his back.  Scheana is there o get an apology from Kristen.  Kristen jumps right in, telling the table that she’s tired of being called a liar.  She thinks that people think she’s crazy because she supposedly lied and told people that Jax told her that Tom cheated in Miami.  She thinks that she’s still paying for cheating on Tom with Jax, when everyone else has cheated too.  Scheana correctly notes that people’s opinion of Kristen is actually based upon her consistently crazy behavior.  Jax tells them to ask Tom and says that he doesn’t want to be involved.  Jax finally says that Tom was with Miami girl in the room, and that they had sex.  He tells Scheana that he believes it happened.

VPR 005 (Small)

Kristen has the biggest grin on her face, as she’s telling Scheana that Scheana’s best friend got cheated on.  She says that this isn’t about breaking Tom and Ariana up.  Um, hasn’t she continuously said that she wanted them to break up and would do anything to make that happen.  Scheana says that Ariana doesn’t care if Jax backs up Kristen’s story, so all Kristen has done is drive a wedge between Jax and Tom.  Plus, she stills looks a little obsessed and crazy.  Shay jumps in, saying that he and Scheana have never called her a liar.  Scheana still doesn’t believe the whole story.  Now Jax is on the bandwagon, trying to help convince Scheana that it’s true.  Kristen gets super mad that Scheana doesn’t believe every word out of her mouth, and says that she just wants Ariana to be happy.  Kristen doesn’t feel bad for Ariana because Ariana slept with Tom and ruined their relationship.  Wait, I thought this wasn’t about Tom and Ariana’s relationship.  I really don’t think their relationship was ruined by Ariana, I think Kristen had something to do with it too.  She really needs to take some responsibility for something.

VPR 006 (Small)

_________________________________________________

This entry was posted in Vanderpump Rules. Bookmark the permalink.

456 Responses to Vanderpump Rules “Jax Cracks” Recap by Lynnfam

Good morning again everyone. 😭😭😭😭😭❄❄❄❄❄ A G A I N 😝😝😝

Good morning everyone. I hope everyone is feeling better. Sending positive thoughts for Jake’s surgery!

Thank You HH for the VPRs blog.

Jax is a supreme liar. The Toms, Adriana, and Kristen may also lie, but they lie to cover up their actions. Jax lies to be the center of attention. The story he told about Kristen getting into a fight at a strip club and someone being knocked out was a total lie according to (I think) Kristina’s tweets. It’s sort of sad/funny that Kristen would even try to get Jax to confirm a story when he there isn’t a word out of his mouth anyone can believe.

Kristen really does need help, but I kinda luv her crazy. Of course it’s all fun and games until Ariana disappears without a trace. It’s hard to believe Tom stayed with her 4 year. Was she always this crazy? I don’t remember it like this.

Have a happy Thursday. I didn’t realize a new season of Survivor had started. I’ll have to add that to my catch up list, along with Real Housewives of Melborne.

• omg- disappear without a trace- I literally/actually laughed out loud at that.

Funny girl.

Yes. I pray Jake has a successful surgery and has a speedy recovery.

Of haven’t been watching VPR. I hear you that Jax made this up, flat out lied. But why oh why do these people that aren’t involved in whatever happens need confirmation that an incident happened? If it’s not about them why do they need to be involved? That’s the #1 problem w/this group.

3. jezzibel says:

Tnless, Tom comes straight out and says he slept with the crazy chick from Miami, or there is video proof of them going at it, its all suspect. However, I’ve known way to many guys who think a bj from out of town/country strange is not cheating on their wife/girlfriend. That Kristen is a bunny boiler.

• Veena (NMD) says:

Yup – I remember Tom saying that Jax wasn’t “in the room” so he’s already admitted he was in a room with this girl. Jax just needs to be the center of the conversation – but he’s a known entity as a liar and whatever he says should be dismissed out of hand.

True. He is a proven liar. Kristen is too, though. Remember how she maintained that she NEVER slept w Jax??? For a whole season? So she says she wants for people to stop saying she’s a liar. But she IS A LIAR. Ariana should just tell her she doesn’t care if Tom cheated or didn’t cheat at this point. They are happy and Kristen can’t change that!

Kristen is supposed to be over Tom so why does she care if he slept w/20 girls? He wouldn’t be cheating on her since they’re not together. Again why does she need to know when it has nothing to do w/her? And Pot-Meet-Kettle. As you said she cheated on her then BF Tom.

• “bunny boiler” hahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking about Kyle and the straw and Steven Tyler’s lips. I generally prefer my own straw if it’s a choice – even if sharing with my kids – who are perfectly clean. (I guess I tend to kiss them on the cheek or forehead and not the mouth now that I think about it). Not sure where this post is going, but if a major rock star planted a kiss on my lips I’d probably be okay with it and think about the germs later when I came down off my high.

• lila1star says:

LOL–I suppose I would too–well of course I would who am I kidding 🙂 As for straw-gate–I would want my own cup along with my own straw!

“Not sure where this is going”. HAAA!!! Too funny NMD. You talked yourself out of the point you thought you were trying to make. 🙂
      But if it was a rock star I liked I would totally be up for the kiss. Besides I’d bet on Steven T having cootie shots over Bobble Head any day. 😉

5. lila1star says:

Just stopping to say hello before heading back to income tax land–some one in the government has really messed up tax land whaaaaa 😦
    Anyway–blessings to Jake and as I am sure he already knows–with knee surgery Ice becomes your best friend!
    The only thing I know VPR is what I read here as I do not watch–I watched one and then realized that my old age has really caught up to me!!!!!
    Have a good one 🙂

Pulling your hair out yet? 😲 😵

Lila, I did our business and personal taxes and I thought there was something wonky about the healthcare part – wasn’t there?!

You feeling better?

I’ve made some improvement, but it’s a painfully slow recovery process. I’m exhausted and the only thing I did today was a load of laundry. Thanks for asking LaineyLove. 😊
          How are you doing? Have you been spending time with your new friend, Millie?

• lila1star says:

Very wonky and on top of that–the forms the government sent out re: Obama care were wrong. Its a mess! If you have your own insurance or employer provided then it works out but if u have OC or no insurance–grab the aspirin.

Crazy! I knew it! Now, I have insurance, but thought that was wonky! Was there a credit if you did have insurance? The reason I ask, is I got my refund and it was larger than expected. I know I should just be happy it was bigger, but the accountant in me is pissed off that it doesn’t reconcile – do you know what I mean?!

• lila1star says:

Yes I do know what you mean–seems refund are higher this year and I do not know why yet but it is not a credit for having insurance(other than the normal calculation that one gets if they itemize or simply from the w2s).. However–no insurance then you pay a fine. It is weird as federal tax refunds are higher but state (which in my state is usually generous) is not. I read an article today that said the average refund is 3,000 plus. Last year we were warned things would be different this yr so I had all my folks have a bit extra with held and make sure they declare zero. Those that did not–they are paying in.

Interesting. I had not even told my husband we got back more, because 1) it appears as if I made an error 2) I can’t explain WHY they sent more. I assume IRS will send a letter one day about it. *shrug* Sorry it’s been such a headache for you doing multiple returns.

• lila1star says:

I actually enjoy doing them and learning. I doubt u made an error but at any rate the IRS has 3 yrs to come back on you–that’s it. Im not doing any business taxes so that is a different ball game but I have a feeling your like me and will not rest until you figure it out. One thing that helped was reading at the IRS web site re: changes for this yr.

Also meant to say how weird it was that we even got a refund. I was sure we would owe and I am normally very close on tax estimations. Strangely, my refund fits the average figure you read. Cue Twilight Zone theme.

• lila1star says:

I think taxable income rates have changed but again I do not know much when it comes to business taxes. I do know the IRS took more out of folks paychecks for 2014. I have one who is getting back 4,000 but she paid 9,000 in and so she still left over 5,000 behind to the IRS. Who knows?? If u learn more please let me know.

6. Great recap- thank you!

7. Butters'Mom says:

Hey gang. As usual I just read during my lunch hour but am so appreciative of everyone’s terrific recaps of all the shows. It is butt ugly cold in Cleveland again and I’ve about had it with this snow.
    I also wanted to let my LynnFam know my good news. After 12 years together, Butters’Dad and I are finally getting married. It is truly a sign of the apocalypse.

Love and best wished to all of you. I still miss Lynn and still hate Jill.

8. majnon says:

Congratulations butters mom

congratulations Butters mom!!! – *hugs butters mom really hard*

10. stellastars21 says:

Jan please feel better.

Have a great day everyone. And thanks again for the awesome support. It’s hard work but fun doing my own thing. I plan to add more product every week. I’m planning to make surfboard shaped earrings made out of wood. I hope it turns out like I’m thinking in my head. Lol.

Hey Stella. I added a few of you jewelry pics to my Pinterest page. I’m going to also Instagram them. I haven’t looked, Are you on either?

• stellastars21 says:

Hi Powell I’m on Pintrest under my maiden name when I was planning my wedding the other year. I’ll create one under my business name and let you know. I’ve gotta join Instagram I guess. Everyone keeps telling me. Lol.

Thanks so much, Stella ❤ I'm so glad Veena is giving you some space here to let everyone know what beautiful products you have. It's tough being a small business owner and every little bit helps. Word of mouth kept us in business, so work that social media to your advantage, where you are just a click away from the next sale. Best of luck!

Hope you’re feeling better! Pneumonia sucks.

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

If you need another hit of oxygen let me know.

• stellastars21 says:

Thanks you’re right about word of mouth. I hate being a part of social media. I joined Twitter years ago to keep track of news and shows I watch. I didn’t even tell anyone I knew I had joined. Lol. The only other way I interacted with people was on this site because y’all are fun and interesting and nice people. I don’t have fear of being messed with here. But for my business I’m joining more social media. It is a big commitment to keep track of what my friends are doing lol. I love them and want them to have happy times and comfort during sad times but I just feel like social media give me TOO MUCH insight into their lives if that makes sense. Lol
        Anyway I really hope you have a speedy recovery. I worry about you cause pneumonia is no joke.

Yeah I bet you didn’t want to take the social media leap but today you have to. And hold on to your feelings cuz you’ll read things that you don’t want to but it’s apart of doing biz. Also I think you need to look at any negativity as a learning experience, a way to get ideas, a way to grow & improve. It will all pay off.

That makes a lot of sense, Stella. I won’t have anything to do with Facebook, so I’ve lost contact with some people that only want to interact there. Anyway, your situation is unique because the business and personal gets mixed, so you’ll have to find a balance or it will take too much of your time.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Stella, please let us know when you have the earrings with the wooden surfboards. My son is participating in the Surfer’s for Autism in April–would love to wear for that. 🙂 Congrats again!

• stellastars21 says:

Ok that sounds neat. I’ll keep you posted. Now I’m really motivated to crank them out. :-). Email me at stella@uniqueboutiqueofkona.com and I’ll email you when they are done. I would like to send you a pair at no charge for you because it is for a good cause. 🙂

• Got my shipping notice! I am serious, let me know when you get necklaces

Brought over from previous thread . . .

Anybody watch Amazing Race last night? Made me think of Mel and his recaps. Hope all is well with you Mr. Mel and please know how much you are missed.

I think this season is going to be killer. I like the blind date couples, especially the lawyers, from last night. It’s going to be interesting to see how the ‘dating’ couples do against those couples who just met. Finally something to watch on Friday nights again.

Oh, yes, new ‘projects’. ROFL!!!! Jill, if u haven’t u have to read the article below. The writer is in SANE.

• California35 says:

Has Leeza seen BH??

I posted a week or so ago that Leeza was on Wendy Williams and Wendy asked her if she and Bobble were BFF s. Leeza said she became friendly w/just about everyone. Also the Bobble Head 20th housewarming party, Bobble called Leeza and invited her. Leeza told her husband they were invited to a housewarming, he said ok let’s go. She said she’s very naive. They drive up to the house, there’s lots of cars and Leeza says to her husband, “someone’s having a party.”. Her husband said to her “they’re filming HWs.”. Leeza had no idea. The few minutes we saw Leeza at the party, Leeza & her husband were there four about 5 minutes. So #1 Bobble wants us to believe she and Leeza are so close & #2 Bravo’s editing made it seem like Leeza was at the party for a while, not 5 minutes.

Yes, I loved that Leeza didn’t pretend to be best friends with Brandi. She lumped her with everyone else and even told a story about Brandi misleading her. (The housewarming)

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

I’m surprised Leeza is still pretending to be chummy with Brandi. The Celebrity Apprentice is over!

Remember, Brandi is a serial exaggerator 😉

That’s her next mother now that Lisa is done and Yolo is backing away from her. Leeza is next!

If I remember correctly, Wendy asked her if she and Brandi are now good friends. Or “are you friends?” Lisa did not say yes. She said, I’m friendLY with a lot of people from the show. She emphasized the -ly in friendly. I noticed that she would not come out proudly proclaiming a friendship with Brandi.

RUN LISA RUN 🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

13. kit9 says:

Sorry if this has been posted already, haven’t checked the last thread. But, JJ posted a link to this site about a an article bashing LisaR. Well, I also found this gem–an article detailing all the ways Brandi is super awesome and won’t be fired. It’s hilarious! I think we may have found Brandi’s blog writer 🙂 http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/brandi-glanville-fired-the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-quitting/

HOLY SHIT!! Hahahahahahahahaha what a friggen joke!! This writer is off her damn rocker!!! I have been waiting for people to make the connection with the blog-I’m not 100% sure it’s the blog writer but I’m leaning more and more to HELL YES with every article she writes!!

I didn’t even finish reading it. Kyle, Leanne and Lisa don’t need to lift a finger to get Bobble fired. She’s doing a pretty darn good job of it all by her whittle self. When is the end of her contract? She’s not just “quitting” if her contract isn’t up. God knows her lawyer has bought himself a vacation home w/all the lawyering up Bobble continues to have to do.

• Holy crap on a cracker!!!!! That is entertaining in a wildly delusional way.

I know! I don’t even know where to begin to pick it apart! Full press cray.

Apparently the writer didn’t read Brandi’s book-Brandi is the only HW I know of who has confessed to selling stories-Brandi probably sold the whole quitting/fired story to US weekly herself! She needs the money-as she’s raising 2 boys on her own ya know!!

• lila1star says:

That writer is off her rocker–I burst out laughing when she said CA added 3 hours because of BG when in fact they cut it by firing the whole team. Don’t ya know the “live” finale was for BG lol Trump always has a live finale–who is this person?

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Dang it! I can’t read this article or yesterday’s because my ipad takes it to so e hexagram hotlink page with a ton of ads. 😦

• Ladina says:

Hi, first time in here, you all are great and I read recaps and comments every week, very entertaining and time wasting lol, like I don’t have anything to do around my house :/ lol and since I am not gonna lie, HW’s NJ and BH are my guilty pleasure, so I need to just comment on this “article ” of news, For me BG is really a non factor on BH anymore, she doesn’t bring anything to the table, if it wasn’t for Kimmys issues she wouldn’t have a story line this season, and it drives me crazy how she says if it wasn’t for her the other ladies wouldn’t have anything to talk about, please!! delusion thy name is Brandy, I don’t have anything agaisnt her in particular, I wish her success, but pleace off of my show, I don’t like her attitude, she thinks the crazy stuff she does is cute, and her bitter, gangsta inmature bullshit is not for BH, finally even tho I am blocked by Leann on twitter, I dont know why because am usually nice over there, why would she be selling stories to Us weekly or such, make it seem like shes jealous of BG? she got her man, what else is there to be jealous off.. Seriuosly the bloggers defending or not even that, just saying this stuff are crazy, cant understand it.. I CANT!!

14. Random thoughts – why the hell did they take carts on an escalator, that is never allowed, but they were too lazy to manage their luggage without them. I thought Splits looked great at the Gala, but underdressed in her jazz pants. Liked Lemons’ sparkly dress, but she should have iced herself when it came to “greedy” milkshakes.

• California35 says:

Good point!!! And for obvious reasons, the one on front got stuck and it coused so much trouble. Brandi seemed loke she could have gotten hurt, if not all the ladies. We coild only see the ones up in the front (Kim and Brandi).

That did happen to me once at the airport and I did get hurt. I was behind a boy about 11-12 on the escalator, his mom was in front of him, his dad right behind him and then me. The child had disabilities and I don’t know if he realized he could not hold onto the rail like he did but his feet went up the escalator and his hands stayed in place. He ended up on his back and because his dad was so close he knocked him over too so both rode it up to the top on their backs. I was a few steps down from the dad so I was able to stay upright. Mom in the front did not stop push the stop button when she saw what had happened so when they got to the top they just piled up on top of each other with me coming up fast. Someone did push the button but they were still in the pile when I got to the top so I jumped over them and thought I got away lucky with only a broke wheel on my suitcase. My the middle of the night I could hardly turn over my hip hurt so bad. Every time I would take a step that weekend I had a pain that would just shoot through my body, it was so painful. When I got back a few days later I went to the Dr even though the pain was not as bad and he said I probably had a small tear and it was what was causing my pain. It did heal up but it did hurt too. I know where that button is on escalators now!

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Good point, SJP. No elevators in an International Airport?

• Kansas Girl says:

Their bags were so heavy they could hardly lift them. They all travel a lot and have not learned much about packing!

• “Jazz Pants” made me laugh!

15. California35 says:

I have wondered about Jax, how he is so popular with the girls, he sleeps around and bla bla. That outside the drama ans gossiping he brings into the show, he may be fin to hang out with, as far as possible lol but fun. Like as long as you dont share anything about yourself that you dont want others to know, and as long as you dont “sleep” with him. I have had friends who when they talked to me or others (man or woman) I cant help but roll my eyes. Yet, others eat it all up. If I’m not busy and they wanted to talk, I would give them the time – and enjoy the gossip or their stories where they ate always te heroes or the hot guy or the caring guy, but I can’t take it seriously and or believe them. I think that is Jax. The ladies who see that, like Lisa or the NY wives, they think he is hot and fun. But for parties and hang out, not for friendships or relationships. The thing is that by now, he probably knows that. Also, IF he eventually wants to be taken seriously or falls in love or wants to get a serious girl, he will have a Hard time.

True story as told by Katie on a Podcast.
    Jax got Katie a pair of designers sunglasses for her birthday. Katie notices they are old. Jax tells her that he got them at a second hand store. Katie puts them on takes a selfie and post it on Instagram. Minutes after she post the pic, Katie receives several messages from Carmen Dickman. Carmen wanted to know if Jax had given her the sunglasses. Katie replied replies yes and Carmen tells her they are hers. 😂😂😂
    #jaxisapathologicallier

Jill-I think you cracked the case with the ghostwriter! The level of delusion is amazing. Brandi is making a potentially huge mistake using someone from Twitter to do all this for her. Is she a professional writer? A PR person? What? Danielle Stuab had a fan doing dirty work for her-and I’m not sure what happened, I guess this fan believed her and danielle were friends and danielle didn’t deliver on what she promised. The fan turned on her and pretty much burned her. Be careful Brandi! I’m sure you’re buddy has saved any and all communications to kiss before bedtime! I hope you don’t get turned on. Wait?!? No, I hope you DO!

18. LaineyLainey says:

I’m finally catching up on THE SLAP. It is sooooooo gooooooood!

Sugar I’ve been wanting to see this. It’s on epi 2 or 3 right? I get the concept of it. Abuse, a lawsuit. But how can the show last w/that title? The entire series for season after season is gonna be about the slap?

• Just the saw the first episode only because I LIVE for Peter sarsgaard –
      I didn’t know they’d be GREEK and awful greek attempted to be spoken – !!!! LOL
      And PS’s named Hector- I thought that was a spanish name. I’m confused.

(I think show came from Australia – lots of Greek-Aussies)

Can’t believe that woman breastfeeding that kid. So brooklyn 2015 apropos.
      Maybe I’ll keep watching.

I HATE misbehaving kids. And I’ll say this with kids in a few years – #####guaranteednodoubtiwontchangemymindCheckbackwithmeyoullsee

But damn that was some slap 👋😳yikes.

I don’t like misbehaving kids either but I wouldn’t ever slap any child, especially no one else’s child.

• sparklemuffy says:

ohhhh, great tv in the making with THE SLAP. How one moment changes 9 (?) peoples lives. I liked the first 2 episodes so much I popped on Netfix and watched the Australian version— BIG MISTAKE– as Julia Roberts would have said. ok the breast-feeding Mom is played in both productions by Melissa George. She is just gorgeous in the Australian version( although the WORST homemaker in captivity—they live in filth)— aggravating( so far) in the US version. The Dr/US —-is a Veterinarian in the Aussie world= (not so respectable really in their version). The Mother ( Blythe Danner, is not nearly as rich/cool/accomplished/gwenth’smom/with the gazziondollar apartment) already way gone w/ cancer in their version–depressing. That’s w/ just 3 episodes — obviously, Penn Badgley was a catch, and Uma,(Anouk) but are they really? — I am hoping beyond hope they rewrote so much I will not recognize the US version from the Australian version.

Nope. Watched The Odd Couple. I think Matthew and his partner messed up Neil Simons creation. It wasn’t funny. Sorry. I’ll give it another epi. Maybe it was just this epi.

Namaste – I hope all went as expected today. Let us know how Jake’s doing.

21. I am watching Chopped, not a new episode but one I haven’t seen….with Kathy Walkilie and Rene from Mob Wives??????????????/ How did I miss this???

Jill,
    Why is that blogger ( that I can’t stand (not IA ) taking credit for your work. I had not read that anybody was researching the identity of Brandi’ ghost writer. You’ve been working on this for some time. She copied you and wrote a blog. I hate people that “steal” ideas. There were many reasons for me to not to like her. This confirms it. She must frequent here unless you mentioned it on Twitter. She didn’t even give you credit.
    #snake #thief #notcreative #classless

As the stomach turns,

Good morning everyone. Guess what? ❄❄❄❄❄😨😨 YES!! I’m in Annapolis MD having my car serviced, so hopefully there’s no ❄❄❄ in my area when I get home. According to the meteorologists it’s supposed to be passing over us. We shall see. But other than that it’s 🇹🇬🇮🇫. Have a great day and I hope Jake’s surgery went well. 😊

25. T-Rex says:

Good Morning LynnFam Peeps! Sorry for the MIA her for a while, stupid cancer really does suck the big one! Had to have yet another surgery to remove a tumor, it’s been there all along but they finally realized it was sitting on a nerve, and was causing me pain so they decided I was well enough to remove it. Apparently, my tumor made like Manitou(google the movie) and in the middle of surgery I apparently tried to get up off the table(I did not wake up, nor had any recollection of this), they blasted a bit more propophyl(michael jackson juice) in me so that I would quit trying to moonwalk off the table. THEN somehow the intubation tube came out and some nurse decided to hand suction some fluids out of my throat and I couldn’t talk for three days and the first two swallowing felt like I had razor blades in there. But today I finally feel better and to post a note I am here still, must to the dismay of some folks and Ho-wives, LOL! I did get some scooplets, let’s just say with what I have been emailed from here and from my outside source, PR folks are working in over-drive to save someone’s career as a HO-wife, that is circling the proverbial “tank” right now! LOTS of lies being fed to the media right now from her camp!

26. T-Rex says:

Mmmkay, so as the Rumor-Mill-Turns, first off THELIARSUPREMESLUTBAGSCUMBAGLYINGLIARJEALOUSBITCHSTFUMORONBrandi’s PR team has been working on over-drive to get Bravo’s attention and to get it out in the press she isn’t fired, the ONLY sources saying this, are from HER PR camp, oh and Bravo is NOT AMUSED, they absolutely HATE HATE HATE having their contract information being played out in the press, especially from some ho-wives PR Team, and not from them! First, Jersey as we know is on a “hold” pattern until they sort out what they are going to do with their mess over there, they haven’t decided what direction they are going to take as of yet, and so from what I understand they are going to push BHills back into production as soon as the Reunion has aired. Bravo has learned from their past mistakes NOT to start new filming while the current show is airing. From what I have heard, that most of the ladies have already been contacted for the new season and contracts are already in the works, and the idiot above has not received one, which is why her PR team is in complete PANIC OverDrive! They are sending constant communications to Bravo Production and giving interviews to the press to get her re-signed, and using the Single Mother card which to me is absolutely appalling since those kids have a perfectly wonderful father that pays for them, has them more than she does, and makes sure they are doing well. What she is really panicked about is Bravo pays for the roof over her head, LITERALLY, along with her salary. She is not making hardly any money for appearances, note you don’t hear of her being booked virtually anywhere, because she is basically “box office poison”, as they used to call it. Her Podcrap has taken a dump regarding folks tuning in to listen, and numerous guests that they claimed were booked, either weren’t booked, or have backed out of being on that podcrap.

• California35 says:

Wow! And all i can say is… She did this to her self.

Thanks for the info! I wonder if the two new ladies will continue.

Most of us here on the blog have been watching and reading about the Ho-Wives since they virtually began, and ONE THING, that has never changed is that MzAndy hates, hates hates, and hates some more, shit being sent to the press, by a HO_WIFE about contract information and negotiations. If you don’t think Bravo production doesn’t leak stuff on their own, then there is a bridge in brooklyn I would like to sell you, they absolutely do, it’s the nature of the game, but they want the control to do so~

• California35 says:

Yeah, it sounds like it.

I don’t want to see her any more, so I am glad I wont. She is doing this to herself. She doesn’t has offended wives The wives and outside the show, she has made a mess of things also. On the appearances she had, on the press, on her own personal life. Then after seeing all of this that SHE is bringing on herself, she is still not changing her ways. It still seems to me like she thinks she is the victim. No one likes her, bla bla bla. Any ways, I didn’t want to get to into this lol

You really have to wonder what is going on in someone’s head when they have made such a mess of their life but just can’t seem to figure out maybe they need to make some changes, instead they just keep doing the same thing over and over. My granddtrs mother is like that, I honestly don’t know what makes that woman tick, I am just so thankful my son has custody of their dtr and she is not in her life. What is it they don’t get and why? The mother of my granddtr also likes to play the victim. When she had custody of the child she used to do that poor single mother thing too, she always forgot to tell how involved my son was in his dtr’s life with visitation and child support and how my husband and I provided almost everything the child needed from birth till my son finally got custody (and boy did that cost us! as my son was a college student at the time with no job). I don’t understand people like that.

• California35 says:

I agree. Then how can this not affect the children one way or another? I guess they are not thinking about their kids, but their own needs only. I’m not saying they dont love their children.

Her children (yes she had 3 more) have always been possessions to her, something she has always used to get what she wants from the other grandparents involved. Always holding them over your head, never coming out and saying you can’t see them if you don’t do what she wanted but the threat was always there and we were well aware of it. Thank god my granddaughter is nothing like her and has a wonderful stepmother for her role model and me too!

• California35 says:

Good! That helps 😊
                  Sprey about the other kids, hopefully they also have special people in their lives.

Mrs P I don’t either. I’m glad your son has custody of his daughter.

Now, I would expect Bravo to say nothing more to the cast members except “We’re seriously thinking of taping “back to back” soon after the reunion” but not really negotiating until all the reunion is in the can. Though, on second thought, it isn’t like they actually have to fire anyone, they just have to fail to offer them a new contract.

The “podcrap”. Hahaha. You slay me. 😘
      Well well well. Poor NJ. 🇳🇴🇹 Bravo shouldn’t have ever banked a HW show on one player. In the entire HW franchise NJ is the only one who’s existence is hinged on one person. Well Tre has that feather in her cap I’ll say that for her. Bravo has no faith in the rest of the cast. That should tell Mel, Joey, the Twins, Am Ber & her creepy husband & the rest of them that they mean nothing to the show.
      So Bobble’s peeps are begging and doing anything they can to keep her job & home. Well her boys have a home. She can live in her leased Range Rover. I looked at one today. Gor Geous!! I think the “Poor Single Mother” bit is not helping her. We & other viewers know what a true “single mother” is & we ain’t buying her plight. I’ll be glad to see the back of her as they say. T-Rex you’re so right & I didn’t think of it. She’s not asked to do any type of events like so many of the other housewives do. Lisa V and her support of the LGBT & Alopecia gets her many invites and requests to attend events. And these are events that have nothing to do w/a product she’s selling. Of course out of her charity & philanthropy gets her restaurants, wine, etc sales but I don’t feel she does it thinking she’ll benefit in the end.

27. majnon says:

T-rex glad you are doing better. I read the blog every day and I ‘ve missed all of your inside information. I sure hope your right about a certain housewife being canned. What about her sidekick? Again so happy you’re feeling better

Here is the issue regarding SpaceCadetDrugAddictAlcoholicKim, she costs them virtually nothing to be on the show. She is the LOWEST paid Ho-wife in, Ho-wife history and still is, she has never asked for raise or been a hold out for more money. She makes less than some of the Friends of the Ho-wives have previously made. I don’t know why they buy her BS that she is not “using” when she clearly is, but I don’t have any clue why they continue to bring her back on the show.

28. majnon says:

Maybe Brandi and her kids can move in with Kim you know true”ride or die friends? Lol

Live long and prosper, Spock!

Glad to see you back trex! Hope you’re feeling better. Keep kicking ass!

I’m really suprised jersey didn’t film prior to teresa going away then drop in on Joe. They could have woven that in somehow. I don’t forsee them cutting teresa out at all. The irony of teresa is no matter how much some people hate her-they still watch! Just to have something to complain about! Unlike NYC, jersey can survive a break-because what they’ll ultimately bring back will bring in viewers. I guess they’re not worried.

I can’t imagine any circumstances that would lead them to keep Brandi on BH. The Brandiacs are a very devoted and tenacious bunch. But there’s less and less of them. The writings on the wall.

• I thought they did film some of Teresa? Remember when she was shown with the twins at a ski lodge?

I think they just happened to be in the same place at the same time and took a photo together. NJ.com usually reports on the where’s during filming-and nothing. Andy’s said they have not shot anything and jim marchese has been complaining about being in limbo. So it doesn’t look like they’ve done anything.

Like you said, the production company that does the NewJerseyHo’s likes to let it leak when they are filming, every single season it hasn’t even been a guess or question when and where they were filming, and right now even they have said there is no filming going on. I don’t believe any of the wives even have a current contract.

Jim can go back in his little hole. He’s an idiot. Doesn’t his mtg bank have a board of directors? He’s an embarrassment. “I work w/the feds to get people like Joe and Teresa. That’s what I do. I can’t associate with them.”. Puleeze!! Who does he think his audience is? 1st graders? Idiot.

Exit, your guess is as good as anyone’s as to why they weren’t filming prior to ConvictTeresa’s incarceration. I agree that Jersey can survive a break, in addition, I don’t think they can fix it they way it is now, HOWEVER BIG DISCLAIMER, I don’t watch this franchise and haven’t since the very first season, and am only going by things I have read here and other places, but from what I have read for the regular viewers, that the ho-wives that are left to film with wouldn’t bring in two viewers basically. I totally think that folks that were loyal to the program would indeed watch again once ConvictFelonTeresa gets out of jail.

Teresas story is so big-she fell hard and people want to see her sink or swim when she gets out. I think without her-there’s a huge void they know they can’t fill right now.

Exit, agreed, probably, I don’t think with what they currently have in their Jersey Stable of Ho-Wives, could sustain a season, again I don’t watch, but this is from all of you here that do. Here is going to be the interesting part, will she go back to Bravo, or will she venture elsewhere in reality whoredom.

NJ painted itself into a corner when they brought Teresas family on. For 3 seasons that was the focus. Even last year-minus the legal stuff-she was front and center with that crazy rumor. The other women can’t carry the show- and at this point Its like teresas a Spector-she’ll loom over the whole show. Because she was the focus for so long. 👻

I don’t know how true it is but Wendy Williams was saying Tre was complaining because her skin has broken out having to use the prison grade make-up. . I say go sans make-up and when she gets out she can go to a dermatologist and she’ll be all good.

• Girl it’s called Hate-watching and its one of my fave activities !

31. Butters'Mom says:

OMG you guys thanks so much for your responses yesterday about the pending wedding. I am really touched by your well wishes and LOL’d at the “Butter” comments. I still cannot believe it. Who’d of thunk it after 12 years?

Love to you all. Good to see Rexy back.

Does anyone here have a recipe for a cheese spread for sandwiches? The church ladies at my former church made the best spread. My sister and I called it funeral sandwiches. My daughter’s wedding shower is Sunday and she’s a vegetarian and I thought she would like it. I think it has Cheese Wiz, mayo, onion in it. I need the proper proportions. Thanks!

• Kansas Girl says:

Husker, can she eat cheese? My brother is vegetarian and will only eat vegetarian cheese. Something about rennet being produced with hooves, or something like that.

• Kansas Girl says:

And btw, I had a wonderful egg cassarole that might do you. It was made with sliced hard-boiled eggs and cheese sauce (which was basically Cheese Wiz). I think there was bacon in it, but you could do something like spinach. I don’t have the exact recipe and can’t get it, but it struck me as something that could be invented. (I had it at Motorcycle Man’s sister’s house at Christmas and have since dumped him. So the recipe is no longer retrievable. LOL!)

I don’t. Happy bridal shower to your daughter.

• looneylucy says:

Husker, might you be thinking about pimento cheese spread? You can buy it pre-made in the cheese and/or deli aisle at the grocery store. It’s very popular in the southern states and is a staple. Matter of fact, I always have some in my ‘fridge. I’ve tried making it myself, but it doesn’t taste the same. Good luck!

• looneylucy says:

Also, Google pimento cheese spread recipes. That’s what I did. The mistake I feel I made was grating the cheese on the big hole side of my grater. The mayo couldn’t permeate the big pieces of cheese. The recipe needs to sit to “marry” all the flavors for several hours. I’m anal about recipes because I spend the money to make them and hate when they go down the garbage disposal.

• jezzibel says:

there is a local(german in origin, huge german population in and around San Antonio)cheese called (forgive the misspelling)kotch-creese roughly translated cooked cheese its very good over bread(I try and get it when I’m in Fredericksburg, there was a meat market in New Braunfels that used to carry it, but they don’t anymore ) if you have any good jewish or german deli’s or markets try and see what they have

34. serenanyc says:

I don’t know a whole lot about podcasts so I’m curious, do lots of people listen to podcasts? How big of an audience can Brandi reach? She acts like it’s a very big deal that she has one. I might just be old-fashioned since I still mainly listen to terrestrial radio and just started paying for satellite radio, but I’ve never listened to a podcast in my life.

I tried to research Podcast ratings, this site is a very good one for the Top100 in all different categories, of course hers isn’t on any of these:

Found this site and there are no reviews, no tweets and no ratings for her show here

According to this from ITunes Charts she did chart ONCE and that was in November of 2013 and hasn’t since then. I would bet it had to do with who was on her show, but I don’t have a clue since I don’t listen to them, that’s we have KIt for, she is our token scapegoat to listen to the nonsense.

I’m not sure that 2nd link works as it should…oh, you are saying it’s vacant! Ok. Interesting data…that was a good question serena…I have wondered the same thing.

I know how to do this! Lol. Find her specific category-I think its society something? When you go to that section, whatever number her podcast is-that’s the rating. I looked a long time ago and it’s 64 out of 100. They only do the top 100.

I wouldn’t even know how to find a podcast. I’ve just got satellite for the first time (I got a year’s subscription with my new car) and have only found the 60’s & 70’s music. Where would you find a podcast at?

They are on the internet Mrs P. Google ‘Podcast One’.

Kit is our resident expert, but I think you have to get it through ITunes maybe? I have SiriusXM and I can’t get that through there, so not sure how you get them. There is a wikipedia page but I couldn’t figure it out from there either, LOL! Hopefully Kit will provide us with the answer.

It’s nothing special, you just go to podcastone.com and find a ‘channel’ you want to listen to. Or search a topic. It’s the same as going to YouTube for video. But podcast is audio only in a radio style format.

I forgot to say it’s free, like YouTube also.

• I’m so glad you are ok!! ((((T-Rex))))

Hey PrincessP. How’s everyone in the castle? Are they behaving? 🙂

• Life is good… except….I caught something from the Physician’s Assistant that did my Pap on Tuesday….you really don’t want to hear your provider say, “I feel all achy right now”, seriously, seriously???? I am fighting it with all I have but I am burning up!!! But I got the results already and everything is negative, so that is good!!!!

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

WHAT???!! Those idiots!

Ugh, I’m sorry you’re through this and they’ve given you good meds. to get you through this. Pisses me off!

• No meds, she said, “Well, I would have reschedule everyone for a few months.” I am sitting there naked in a paper gown, let’s just get it over with, I am already “exposed”, lol….. stupid bitch!!!

Oh no, Princess! I went to the Dr three weeks ago with a skin issue and EVERYONE was coughing…and now I have Pneumonia. I will NEVER go to a Dr in Jan/Feb again unless I am dying!!!!

35. T-Rex says:

Oh some more random thoughts, since I have been away, first and foremost, for once, I agree with McJudgeyMcNeedyYoloLymonHead, I cannot stand chocolate milkshakes, and I don’t care for chocolate of any kind for the most part, I know I am a weirdo.

Secondly, no one has brought this up too much, but I will cause I am going to be interested on how this plays out, but THELIARSUPREMESLUTBAGSCUMBAGLYINGLIARJEALOUSBITCHSTFUMORONBrandi is going to become involved with a young male prostitute(who by the way we have found out, does schwing for both teams for pay), and she was supposedly still seeing JR at that point, I know she posted at some point they were mutually seeing other people while still shacking up for those 2am booty calls, so she could justify her boytoy indiscretion. Mind you she was all over twatter about her new Boyfriend, how he was SO great, and they had this deep connection even though he is in Amsterdam and twenty years her junior, yadda, yadda, did that moron not think everyone was going to find out he was a prostitute?

Third, as I have been to Amsterdam, more than a few times, couple of things from this, first your carts actually do fit on these special escalators, as long as they aren’t overfilled, there is no other way to get your suitcases from customs to the street, you have to up those escalators. Noticed they didn’t show all the dogs that are at the bottom of the escalators, yep canines everywhere in that airport. My sister once told me, after we had partaken of some legal activities, prior to going to the airport that if I tried to pet the dogs and we got arrested she would kill me right there in front of them, LOL!.

In addition, the whole drug thing in Amsterdam,DISCLAIMER THIS WAS MANY MANY YEARS AGO AND IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY. First off, there isn’t big huge signs or even any Pictures or words written on the windows or any real advertising on storefronts for drugs. They are called coffee shops or Internet Cafes, it’s actually quite tasteful. You go in there is usually a board on the wall with the various items they offer and the pricing and some have nifty little menus, etc. The only place that we saw had a big OLE Marijuana sign was the Marijuana museum, yup, been there, has the biggest bud on record in there, although looking back it was probably a hoax, but hey we bought it was the real thing, this was of course after partaking in a little sampling of their museum offerings,(wink, wink). Now with that being said the RedLIght Prostitution area, good grief, there was LOADS of lights and advertising of every various situation folks could ever even dream of, and stuff you had no idea existed. There isn’t even any real Coffee shops down there, because that’s not what you go down there for, we thought it was pretty disgusting, and since it’s on a canal you can watch boatloads, and I do mean boatloads of men pouring into the area all times of the day. There is a HUGE gay section(I think that’s where the boytoy was working) and there is a very small discreet section for females looking for males, but it’s actually not in the same district as the rest of the area, it has to be within a certain radius, but it’s not in the main areas(I had to google that by the way because frankly I had only been down there once and only saw the main area for women advertising themselves, and we saw the gay section cause our compadres were gay and wanted to see that section) Oh, I will mention another humorous story, so we decided we wanted to venture to another section of town where the “locals” all hung out, they had some great shops down there, so great, we got lost and we followed this poor gentleman down the street for blocks in a lowly lit section of town, he was about to call the police he thought we were going to rob him, and we explained we were lost, he was like you stupid americans(which we were at that moment), LOL !

• California35 says:

Sounds like a place one should not go “hook” up.

It sounds like the “drugs” part is well done and not a dodgy kind of place like the section of prostitutes. Funny that is how I imagine it, dodgy, dark, sick addicts. Little do i Know 😒. I’m looking forward to seeing Amsterdam through BH, to see how it is. Hopefully in between all the drama, we get to see the city.

• vilzvet says:

LOL did anyone catch Brandi’s choice of attire for the airport arrival? Jeans shredded at both knees that I can’t believe any teens still would wear. She never learns. And, oh, just saw that “Southern Charm” is coming back in a couple of weeks, yay!

• California35 says:

Yep!

How about Kyle’s sun glasses or inserts to them. Wth?

Hey Vilzvet. I hate ripped, torn jeans. They are not inexpensive either.
          I’m looking forward to Southern Charm. Ravnel, Catherine and their baby. I can’t wait to see them. And the one that got married. I wonder if her husband is still a no show on? I totally understand if he doesn’t feel comfortable participating but I’d like to see them together.

• California35 says:

Im looking forward to it also, its cute. Funny that the drama in that one is with the guys 😜 then they go back to normal. I want to see the cute baby, I follow a few of them on Twitter, and I’ve seen pictures of the baby…

• Laineylainey says:

Hi vilsvet! Yes I noticed it seemed dated. But the b still looked damn good. So skinny.

So T-Rex I guess you didn’t see what I said about people that don’t like chocolate? You’re all from Pluto. LOL. 🙂 And LOL at your sis.. You coulda been in trouble big time. She wasn’t playing.

Makes me crazy these stupid housewives tweet to tune in now, the minute they are on TV…why can they not tweet ahead of time and say they’ll be on a show? And we are all on different times. Arrrgh pet peeves. Anybody see Access Hollywood?

• California35 says:

I hope she feels well AND doesn’t do the show so she doesn’t have the unnecessary dramas. She needs to rest.

I just hope Yo gets better.

Please check out the article below Yo’s story “Wal-Mart Shoppers that are Beyond Messed up”. Yikes 😱 HA!!

• Laineylainey says:

Yo grates on my nerves but I really like her as a bh hw. I do like her mother side. I like the way she uses the show to promote Gigi and tried to do the same for …is it… Bella? I wanted to see how she was gonna work Anwar’s goals into the show, too. I do love her house, her style, how much she and the king seen to love each other.

So she’s a wee arrogant … Oh well nobody’s perfect, I wish her restored health. This story is a bit worrisome.

• According to court documents obtained by Radar, “Simon Barney shall have sole physical custody of Sidney Nicole Barney … Tamra Barney Judge shall have visitation with Sidney Nicole Barney every other weekend, and one day midweek from 4:00 to 7:00 pm every week, and any other additional times at Sidney’s discretion.”

• vilzvet says:

Wow, that’s like nothing!

Well I really think Tamra has no one yo blame but herself. She’s very selfish. If she’d taken the time to help herself and her kids get over the divorce and just focused on their new family, New life things wouldn’t have turned out this way. But she’s selfish and lazy and wanted a man to again rescue her, take Cate of her. I hope she’s done some soul searching and realizes that if she’d made choices that were about her kids first it wouldn’t be this way. Now as Sydney becomes an adult she’ll never have the same relationship with Tamra. And that’s sad. She needs her mother.

What are people’s feelings on 🍀 shakes?!?!

I’m sorry people. This dress is Blue and Black. Some people see Gold and White. I don’t.

39. serenanyc says:

Link to Access Hollywood clip with Kyle plus a sneak peek of Tuesday’s RHOBH.

40. My DVR tells me there is a RHOBH First Look at 7:58 tonight…on HD…

I’m still 💥 blown away T-Rex tried to get off the OR table!!! 😲

Powell-if you come back-I saw what you wrote above about NJ being the only show to hinge on 1 person. Totally agree, obviously! I’ve tried to think of ways they could do it and I can’t think of one! Even a total recast wouldn’t work! The franchise is a hot mess!

Ooooh! Are we brainstorming? Maybe if they made it about Joe Guidice and the girls? With Rosie as surrogate mom.

Ok, that’s my idea. Anyone else? Haters? Lovers?

I wanted it to kind of be that way. Film her and her family before she goes-visit with Joe and their kids a few times. Rosie must be involved! Lol! Film her when she comes back and make a season out of it. But that’s not happening.

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

Joe and Rosie are a hoot. I’d watch them over this year’s additions. They were awful.

How about if they gear up with hidden cameras and long lensed cameras and hidden and shotgun mics and do a series about Juicy and the women he picks up at bars and clubs while his wife is away at college researching her book? They could do TH interviews with the women after the relationships end. Though they should wait until after her post-coitus-with-Juicy-shower.

43. TRex – 1st so glad you are healthy and sorry for that drama – my gosh I can’t even fathom it !!!
    2nd so glad you’re back for all your juicy insider info.

Ashy- and that whole blogger / site business.
    I’m going to have to ask you on Twitter or something about this.
    Huh.

Tarts — please feel better.
    Same to LAINEY, Plainview Sue, Princess P

😘

44. Ok I’m not pretentious enough to listen to NPR but it was on where I was and a full on professor from wellsley said the dress is BLUE AND BLACK

But then I saw a tweet yesterday that a man adjusted his image so much on his phone and explained how he can get all the colors you want depending on moving your contrast and brightness around.
    I buy that.

45. LaineyLainey says:

TREX!!!! I was sitting here with mouth agape reading about your near escape from surgery, from the operating table!!!! Wow! Thankful to hear they found and got to the source of the pain. May your healing be quick and may your health be fully restored. Thank you for fighting so hard. You are truly inspiring!

46. LaineyLainey says:

Ok, my mouth is no longer agape. Has anyone mentioned the show “Broad City”… I’m loving it. Love it with me!

47. LaineyLainey says:

Lisa Rinna just favorited my lil ole comment #starStruck

48. serenanyc says:

Did anyone else see the first look? Kim is insane!

Quoting Nene: the thirst is real.

“bravo, please bring me back! One more season! Please!”

I just watched it and I was horrified! Awful. Just awful.

Me too! I still don’t get Kyle fleeing to the outside. Wild. Somebody needs to put that bitch Kim in her place already.

Yeah, with a Thorazine dart gun, sounds like. Maybe Kyle was looking for a Chanel straight jacket for her sister?

She had a panic attack.

She was pulling a Camille at Game Night.

• Laineylainey says:

LOL!!! Camille had the perfect target, Kyle who is not going to have a sh!t fit on camera. She might yell, point fingers, and we all know she will cry on a fine.., but an out if control sh!t fit! Uh uh.

Lisa R had a full blown uncontrolled take No prisoners Sh!t fit.

• Laineylainey says:

Kim is borrowing a page from Brandi’s book. Acting like she’s so honest, a truth cannon per se, when she’s actually more like a suicide bomber. Like her friend Brandi.

As for Kyle running away, her hair blowing in the wind… That WAS WILD and I think That’s indicative of her fear of imperfection. She and Kim share a childhood. What in the hell happened to them??????

Fascinating.

She can’t handle this. She just can’t.

I did too, omg if I didn’t think she was on something before I sure do now. That woman is in trouble big time. What was even more shocking was Brandi just sat there and didn’t say a word. It’s time for Bravo to make a decision on the future of this show. Unless there are 2 women off that show next year I will be watching something else and I’ll really be po’d cuz this is my favorite HW show.

She is and was a Diva. I called her that on S2. She is one spoiled child actor. Bravo please get her off the show. It’s not fun to watch this crap go on. Brandi too can be fired. Kim, Brandi and Yofo were making eye contact at that restaurant table before the Casino. Yolanda is more subtle about it.

I noticed the eye contact too.

• Laineylainey says:

Which means it was a planned attack. Kim the rube.., yofo and bobble the enablers. If they knew what she had planned that means they basically pushed her in front of the proverbial bus. Forget under the bus.

I watched for it but didn’t notice it. What I did figure out was that Kathy is a fool if she has Kim’s back when she acts like an idiot, no wonder Paris is such a mess. Kim is downright mean. I really feel for Kyle, I think she has been on the rec’g end of that meanness for a long time, it’s sad that she can’t seem to cut those strings that tie her to Kim. She’d be a lot better off.

Yes, I think we know now why Kathy is close to Kim. Denial. Head buried deep in the oblivious sand. You know Kathy has real issues, raising not just one ef up, Paris, but two! One of Kathy’s son’s is in trouble, too, I saw recently.

Do you think it was eye contact in the sense there was a planned attack on the others or eye contact in the sense of “oh s%^ she’s gonna blow?”

49. kit9 says:

WOW. Kim is the spoiled brat who still thinks it’s 1975. She’s an a**hole to the core. Remember that bf of hers she had jumping around, fetching her drinks and packing her clothes? You either bow down or you get the wraith.

50. serenanyc says:

Gosh that first look completely ruined my Friday night. Kim Richards is out of her mind.

52. mrs peabody says:

It looked like Lisa was going for Kim’s neck but pulled back in the nick of time. What was the purpose of Yolo even trying to have such a sharing conversation like that, it was almost like she wanted to start trouble. Does she not realize some of these women can’t act like adults and should not be having meaningful conversations. How about conversations about the weather or what they are going to do, anything but sharing their deapest feelings

53. It’s official, I hate Kim Richards…

It’s Kim’s way or the highway. I will never understand the mindset of people who only want people to tell them what they want to hear. That’s not caring! Or being supportive. One of the things that made me dislike Kim from the jump was Season 1, like ep2 or 3. Kim and Kyle were at some event and Kim was pressuring Kyle to back her in not allowing her daughter to spend the summer w/her father. Kyle asked some questions like did the daughter want to go and turns out she did so Kyle didin’t see why she shouldn’t go. Kim had a fit and accused her of not being a good sister . It was so insane! First, it was just insane selfishness for Kim to not let her kid go but also crazy that she’d call Kyle unsupportive for not agreeing to Kim’s demands. A**hole!

• She is a horrible person, I am completely over her….but watching Brandi was pretty funny during that whole fight…..she knows that Kim is cray!!!

I remember Kyle telling her that she wasn’t going to say she agreed with her when she didn’t. And, it wasn’t a situation where Kyle was going out of her way to disagree w/Kim in a matter that involved Kim’s kids, Kim was asking Kyle to get involved! Unreal. Is it any wonder that Kim doesn’t have any friends? Lol. And, it was funny seeing Brandi, mouth shut for maybe the first time ever! lol!

Kim is full of hate. I don’t care how many times she acts like a 12 yo, with that little girl voice, and the I’m so fragile everyone help me act – she is full of hate and a nasty person to the core.

I think Lisa Rs problem is that she has been effected by addiction-but was never an addict herself. So, she’s coming from a place of sadness and hurt in watching it-but not living it personally. Her desire to help comes from wanting to help the people around Kim. If that makes sense? I don’t think its self serving-but it’s what she knows-and she’s coming from a place of wanting to help her to spare others pain. She gets the effects but not the root issues? Her intentions are good, but she’s personalizing it.

• Amber says:

Exit, I do agree that in the world of addiction, there are addicts and there are non addicts, but generally speaking, both have specific roles. Lisa is not a novice at this and has been around the block and understand addictions. She hasn’t been talking compassion towards anyone, she’s consistently talked about intervention and confronting Kim.

• While I understand your point, I’m not sure I agree with you.

Why personalize anything from a co worker?

When in doubt? Follow the $$$.

LisaR is guaranteeing her place on the show for next year- therefore insuring she’s making bank. After her comments regarding her Depends commercials, IMHO- this all strategic for her, and Kim and Brandi are just providing her with fodder to stay relevant.

It’s become evident that the reason Kim couldn’t manage a pit bull is because SHE IS A PIT BULL! No disrespect to pit bulls, for which I have owned. Just sayin’ she is her own worst enemy.