Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars – Tyson Walks the Plank

Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap by Veena

Marriage Boot Camp opens with Aviva and Reid taking a walk around the grounds.  Aviva is complaining about Natalie and Heidi waking them up all night asking them to come out and play.  And be real.  There was a lot of tequila involved.  Of course there was.  They are all probably bored out of their minds.  The scene cuts to the three couples sitting in the living room, and Reid explains how annoying the ladies were.  Aviva and Reid school the ladies on their behavior.  Natalie sums it up as “they are old and we’re not.”  Jacob and Spencer don’t say much – were they also drunk and running around the house all night? Reid tells Heidi that Aviva was scared out of her mind when the ladies were banging on the door.  Exaggerate much?  Heidi voices over that she’s over them.  And they are fake.  And liars.  She should know – she lives with a fake liar.

natalie and heidi

Next scene, the ladies use a chalk board to write how selfish their spouses are.  Some make a very very long list.  It’s all pretty petty stuff – like “you keep the house too cold.”  Is there a couple in the universe that doesn’t have issues on what temperature to keep the house? Next, someone wheels in a tray of cupcakes.  The ladies must feed a cupcake to their man as they vocalize how their spouses’ selfish behavior makes them feel.

rachel and tyson

natalie cupcakeNext it’s the men’s turn.  Round two – it’s hot dogs.  Aviva – for some reason – tries to hide the hot dog under a napkin – she gets busted – but keeps doing it.  Round three are donuts. Natalie is completely irritated with Aviva’s cheating, and gets up and tries to make Aviva and Reid participate fully in the exercise by eating all the food.  Aviva says it’s not fair because she eats less than Natalie – burn – and Natalie gets in her face a little.  If this is the best drama they can bring, we’re in for a long episode.  I’m actually not sure what the point of the food is.  For some people (like me) find the thought of eating hot dogs and donuts repulsive because I try to eat healthy – but for others it would be no big deal.  And is the hot dog kosher?  A few more courses and they’re all feeling sick to their stomachs – and I guess that was the point.   Being selfish – or giving too much – makes you sick.  Okay – I’m not sure what the lesson is.  I’m probably the last person in the world that should recap this show – because none of it makes that much sense to me.  In all fairness, I’m not paying that much attention.  I just got my cat a new toy and I’d rather watch her play with it.

food

Jim and Elizabeth have a two-on-two with Aviva and Reid about the dynamic in the house.  Reid says that some of the group are tired and emotionally drained so they are lashing out (deflection).  Aviva claims Natalie’s fist hit her face and she says that the people here are barbaric.  Elizabeth explains patiently to Aviva and Reid that they should explain how those things make them feel, rather than just telling people all the wrong things they did.  I learned that in a conflict resolution class, and it really does work.  No one wants to hear all the things someone thinks you did wrong – but they will respond if you explain how it makes you feel.  At the same time, I wish Elizabeth would tell Aviva and Reid how their not participating fully in the exercises makes HER feel.

So armed with Elizabeth’s advice, Aviva confronts Natalie – telling Natalie everything she did wrong.  Natalie apologizes for almost hitting Aviva, but everyone else jumps in and tells Aviva that she’s way off base and Natalie did no such thing.  Am I the only one that noticed that Aviva just completely ignored Elizabeth’s advice?  Things go so well with this discussion that production has to come in and break up the fight.  Deep sigh.

Three days are left in Marriage Boot Camp, so each couple is led outside blindfolded.  They remove the blindfold and there are two doors in front of them, each with a decision point.  Natalie’s – for instance – are “Jacob’s Girl” versus “Bad Girl.”  She chooses Jacob’s girl.  It leads to a path.  The other door led to a dead end.  On the other end, Jacob is faced with a similar choice, and he chooses Natalie the way she is.  It also leads to the path and they hug it out, glad that neither ended up at the dead end.

Speidi are up next.  Spencer’s choice is either Heidi or No Children.  Heidi’s choice is Spencer or Children.  They both choose each other, but Elizabeth tells us that Heidi won’t be fulfilled unless they have children.  Why didn’t they make Spencer choose Heidi and Children???  Anyway – no dead ends for this couple as well.

Syleena chooses the right path, but Kiwane doesn’t.  He has to jump in a nasty pond.  I guess he can’t swim, because he’s wearing a life jacket.   Syleena jumps in with him because she doesn’t want him to be alone.  Awww.

Aviva and Reid.  Aviva’s choices: Heart or Brain.  Brain is the path they are on now.  Heart means opening up. Reid’s choices: 1st in someone’s life; 2nd in Aviva’s life.  Aviva’s choice is easy – they are telling her which one to pick.  Reid picks 2nd in Aviva’s life – how is that the best choice?  He really got the short end of the stick on his choices.

tyson jump

Rachel – Married or Tyson.  Tyson – Rachel (relationship as is) or Married.  Rachel chooses Married.  Tyson chooses as is.  He ends up on the dead end path and she’s devastated.  He tries to tell her that by jumping in the pond he’ll be on the right path – and for the first time she doesn’t buy his bullshit.  Run Rachel run.  She doesn’t jump in with him, and she tells him she’s totally disappointed.  He tries again to talk his way out of it.  Run Rachel run.  Tyson really really really doesn’t get it.  Inside, he tells her that he wants her to be maximum happy, even if it’s not with him.  Actually, I think she’s the one that doesn’t get it.  He doesn’t want to marry her.  My guess is he’ll be married with a year of the time they break up.

Show’s over and there is another episode next week.  Please let it be the last episode.  Please.

_____________________________

This entry was posted in Marriage Boot Camp. Bookmark the permalink.

276 Responses to Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars – Tyson Walks the Plank

1. Hello Everyone!
    Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers for my son, Jake. His surgery went well…actually better than expected (certainly, all your prayers made the difference!) We are looking at 6 months of re hab and then he should be back to his gymnastics. Again, thank you!

Yeppers, they are supremely pissed about the recent stories that this supposed PR person has been trying to plant in the tabloids about THELIARSUPREMESLUTBAGSCUMBAGLYINGLIARJEALOUSBITCHMORONSTFUBrandi not being fired! You don’t mess with the press when it comes to MzAndy, not without their approval.

2. T-Rex says:

Jnntj, been reading backwards and was pretty pissed and astonished to learn some other person is taking credit for your work, booo, and very bad form, although with that person, doesn’t surprise anyone, sorry this is My opinion and not the blog’s opinion of that other person.

• Veena (NMD) says:

TT credited that someone sent her the information, but I don’t think that person thought to mention that the information came from Jill, so TT didn’t know. Jill shared her info with me as well, but I’m not a blind item type of blogger, I think Jill is right, I just don’t see how we can prove it.

Thanks for the support T-Rex…it was a crappy thing but I’m over it-I will not be sharing my thoughts so openly with certain people-I will stick with sharing with the people here!!

• Laineylainey says:

Hey there. I’m not understanding exactly what happened but it sounds like someone took something you wrote/created and didn’t attribute it properly? That sucketh!!! What was it? On the plus side it musta been juicy if it was plagiarism worthy. Maybe you’re on to something.

It was just some stuff about Brandi’s blog writer and some articles I think she might be writing that are totally pro Brandi-nothing earth shattering but I didn’t realize someone would pass it on to a blogger. The thing that makes me really mad is that Veena wasn’t given first crack at writing the blog-she didn’t want to write one but the person who gave the info knows my loyality is to this blog-giving it to another blogger was sneaky and rude.

Good morning everyone. 🙂

Good morning to you too and of course everyone else. Looks like it’s going to be a nice bright day outside but probably a bit cold but at least the sun is out for the time being.

Good Day! It’s a rainy day here and in the low 60’s, I know a heat wave for some of you out there, here it’s a bit chilly for Florida standards, especially with rain. Resting still since the surgery, I hope to start exercising slowly next week.

I’m praying that when March starts tomorrow the weather will magically change and be warm. I hate this cold! In exchange for letting my husband be Vince VanPatten (playing in a poker tournament) I have no children on a Saturday! That’s the deal-he goes and plays only if the kids can go to grandmoms. Much work to be done! Must resist the Internet and law and order marathons! It’s too easy to get distracted.

Yippee! 😀

• Its been pointed out that Guiliana has made other stupid remarks. Good for Kelly for separating herself from this trainwreck.

• I don’t agree- kinda a stupid career move, what else does this girl have going on?

I don’t really like or dislike Kelly, I just don’t get what her credentials are other than beng Ozzy And Sharon’s daughter.

I was wondering if Kelly quit because she threatened to on Twitter, and I saw Porsha tweeting this last night

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Dang! She’s hungry and I like it!

Guess she ran out of Rich Married Men from Africa to F**k for money and gifts(sorry to be so crude but that is what she did!), like a common prostitute and is looking for some sort other job, if you can call that show a job.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

That may be true but since she doesn’t have much of education—at least she’s promoting herself. Her twitter is full of selling herself. No f bombs or attacking other people, so I think if she gets any gigs then that’s good for her.

Rats jumping the sinking ship, IMO. That Rancic moron just made it easier for her to make the jump!

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

I don’t mind Kelly but she does seem to be friends with everybody s o she won’t snark on them. I abhor Guiliana and wish she would disappear after eating a sandwich. She seems to think she is Queen Bee while Kathy is getting her feet wet. Love Brad but wish he still had his own show. Kathy is no where close to being as funny as Joan. I like her stand ups though. Yup, Douglasville.

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

freaking autocorrect. It’s supposed to be dullsville.

• I don’t like Guilana, I know that after cancer a lot of people still have a hard time gaining weight so I am hesitant to say anything about her weight. My former neighbor still looks so skinny but it was a hard fight…. I just don’t like her. I wouldn’t mind just Kathy and Brad and then a guest or 2… who knows….

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

She was so thin before her in vitro that they told her to gain some weight before doing it so I don’t think it’s the cancer in this case but who knows?

• Oh she was super skinny before…I wonder if the cancer had something to do with that being true but I doubt it…my bff has been cancer free for 2 years this week, YAY, and she didn’t have any symptoms from breast cancer, didn’t know she had it till they found it….. The other one that I am concerned about is Heidi Klum..in the promos for PR she looks soooo skinny, scary skinny…

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

When I had my cancer I dropped 26 pounds but they soon found their way back to me. It was weird every time I had to be weighed I was lighter and I was NOT dieting it was just coming off by itself while they had me going from one doctor or test to another. During my illness this past spring /summer I lost 11 pounds and I have managed to keep them off without much difficulty. My doctor said that was a hell of a way to lose weight. I disagreed it was the easiest way 😀

She was thin before her cancer, stick thin, even the station she was on before E! asked her to basically eat a samich! and gain a few pounds. Oh, and I got the cancer that you GAIN Weight on, yeah, the crappy gift that keeps on giving!

• Laineylainey says:

She was born. Boom. That’s all it takes for some to get these amazing opportunities. To her credit, she seemed to make it work and has made the most of it. If you’ve never seen her twitter, she subscribes to the same vocabulary list as Brandi Glanville and her ilk. F U and STFU and F Urself being her “go to” not so unique pearls of wisdom. The other English words are most likely misspelled, but perhaps I judge too harshly. G’Bye Kelly! I’m sure we will see her talent(?) on our tv’s really soon. Too soon if you ask me.

5. Foxymel(Mel) says:

So I’ve been thinking about Brandi and possible gigs that she hasn’t booked. Since she’s a party animal, how come she hasn’t booked any Las Vegas club gigs? I don’t get it. Even Snooki got booked for appearances to different night clubs. Even MeGo books gigs.So, is she that tainted that even club appearances is out of reach for her?

BINGO! She had one gig at the Hard Rock in Tampa, and after her dumbass comment accusing someone of pedophilia and sexual abuse that was a complete lie, she I believe has been blackballed by many events from this and many other crap she has done, I don’t think that Tampon String incident helped her cause either. Even her last book tour was very very very small, most authors spend almost a year touring events for signings, I am sure her PR team would “spin” that with her stupid single mother comments, but again, she parties all the time, and doesn’t have her kids then either. They are with their responsible parent, their father, thank goodness they have him!!

• shamrockblonde says:

doesn’t she need to have some form of talent to do that? to my knowldege she does not – at least none that she can do publicly on stage…

6. Nickel says:

Coming out of Lurkdom after watching the ‘First Look’ with a question- Was Kim spouting crap or are there really rumors about HH running around on Lisa? I mean anything is possible, especially if he’s had issues with drinking in his past. But I would kind of be devastated cause I’ve followed them (in the tabloids lol) since they dated and loved them on Veronica Mars as well as their little reality show years ago. *runs back into lurk mode*

Oh, once you are out you gotta stay out, LOL! Welcome to the posting! Personally, I think that SpaceCadetDrugAddictAlcoholicKim had NO idea of what she is talking about, she just found something she knew would push LypsLisa’s buttons to get back at her for “outing” the fact that SpaceCadetDrugAddictAlcoholicKim is no longer anywhere near sober!

I’m sure the source of those rumors is Brandi. Brandi worked up a number on Kim. I think Kim and Brandi are afraid that Lisa R and Eileen are their replacement. I hope they are. Those two are a great addition to the show.

• They are still together and it is their business…they didn’t come on the show and fight or show any disharmony. Kim came on the show WASTED…so of course it is going to be talked about….. Kim is deflecting and distracting, typical addict behavior. She needs to own her shit and stop trying to blame and accuse everyone else…..HH and LR’s marriage has nothing to do with Kim being WASTED ON CAMERA….(not yelling at you Nickel, just emphasizing, lol)…. It boggles my mind that she would think that is ok…..she says don’t talk about my private life, it’s not private when you go on national/international TV wasted…again…..she is a horrible person….IPPHO!!

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Welcome! Come out of hiding.

• Nickel says:

Thanks for answering everyone! You know how to make a girl feel special 😊

Come’on back – ya hear?!

I was wondering the same thing, Nickel. I did a quick search a while ago looking for something on HH cheating and didn’t find anything. But, I def could have missed something. But, if this had been a big story I’d think I’d have found something. All I got were references to the show and Kim’s remarks. And, how the ef would Kim know anything? We know her bestie Brandi loves the gossip..so maybe from her?

7. So I got pulled into the Google rabbit hole and was looking at Botox spas online and I then went to the Botox website to see the side effects….led me to googling Botox Horror Stories….OMG!!!! I didn’t know that it was so common and that some people’s lives have been changed forever…. all this to say that a lot of the symptoms these women were suffering sounded like Yolanda…serious shit!!!! I am not just talking about wonky eyelids or allergic reactions….I am talking about years of
    – Severe anxiety and panic attacks
    – Severe migraines
    – Memory loss
    – Nausea and vomiting
    – Light headed
    – Feeling of electricity in my brain
    – Fatigue
    – Burning painful skin
    – Dry patches of skin
    – Lump in throat feeling
    – Feeling of falling
    – Jumbled thoughts
    – Tingling sensation
    – Joint and muscle pain
    – Feeling of hot water on various parts of body

I know it is the minority of users that this happens to…I feel so bad for them.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Omg that’s horrible!!!
      I also think that she may be suffering from something besides the Lyme….

I hope you’re feeling better. 🙂

I only know a handful of folks that have done Botox and every single one has had some sort of malfunction in using it. My sister’s forehead sloped on one side and they had to do more botox to even it out, it still looked wonky, that lasted for nine months, she wore her hair in bangs for about a year. BUT she still does the stuff every year, I don’t get it! We have a vendor once that tells folks she had a minor stroke on that’s why her left eye droops a bit, but we all knew it was from Botox, we couldn’t believe she would rather say she had a stroke instead of botched Botox injection. When she left that company her boss outed her secret!

• Oh man, I thought people were going to say how they had never heard of problems….thank you for sharing….

Well for the record I only know about three people that have used it. Oh and like I said my sister still uses it, she said she just found someone better to administer it, LOL! I will say though for TRUE medicinal purposes though, you should consider it, if it’s going to enhance you quality of life!. My sister uses it because she claims she gets tired of everyone thinking she is the older sister, she looks goofy now though she can’t move shit on her whole face at times. Oh and since we are almost exactly a year apart, I don’t get the whole older sister BS either.

• Nickel says:

I have a friend that started getting Botox because of a wrinkle on her forehead between her eyes (Girl, please) and figured out she wasn’t having migraines anymore. So now she justifies it as ‘medicinal purposes’ lol

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

I swear a line appeared out of no where right between my eyebrows…… I fear getting the Botox for wrinkle/migraine because I’d probably be one of the people suffering from what PP posted above. Hehe

8. Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

Since I am hyper sensitive I’d be terrified of ever using Botox. After reading your research I can positively assure you I will NEVER use it. Shudder.

• I am hyper sensitive too….I sometimes have to Re..convince myself not to do stuff, lol!!
      I can’t have any fragrances, all my stuff is fragrance free….drives my family nuts but they deal with it…..I react to everything… you should see the allergic reaction pictures, oy vey!!

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

My fragrance allergy causes my airways to close and feels like someone is sitting on my chest when I get hit with a huge dose. A smaller dose causes the chest to tighten so I reach for the xopenex in a hurry.

When I was a kid I slept with my stuffed black poodle and woke with a very swollen face. Off to the doctor that day. Ugh.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

You poor thing! I hope you’re doing well with the cold. I won’t say the word. 🙂

• My airways close up and my stomach gets upset. People’s fabric softener on their clothes….stores all smell, it has gotten worse in stores in the last couple of years…if I go to the mall, which I rarely do now, I have to come home and shower to get the smell off and change clothes… 😦 all our plants and landscaping is fragrance free, lol…it takes a lot of extra work, it is also why I stopped hugging people….all my friends know I don’t hug, the fragrance transfers to the skin, clothes and hair…not worth it

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

I was thinking about getting Botox for migraines. So one day I was at my neurologist’s for an appt. a nurse came in (while I was there) to tell him that a patient was having extreme numbness in the forehead, and it didn’t feel right. He just completely dismissed the nurse and told her to tell the patient that hopefully she feels better because it’s a treatment you need to get very few months and there are a ton of side effects and to basically get over it.
        I know they use Botox for sweat glands too. Oye
        I forgot my point.

• I sell Botox, and Dysport a competitor.

It’s been FDA approved for 35 years.

The challenges are not with the Botox itself, but with the injection. If the provider misses the muscle- it can cause adverse reactions by traveling outside of the injection site.

Always go to a doctor, preferably a board certified plastic surgeon- every injection, every time. No Botox “parties” with iffy “professionals”.

• That is good advice… It seems so many places do it and are only supervised by Drs. from what I saw on websites today…

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

But it’s probably more expensive to go to a derm/plastic surgeon? But I guess if you’re going to go thru with Botox, it’s best to go with a pro.

• Shouldn’t be- it sells by the unit. Beware of “sales” and Groupons. It only takes about 10 min. A nurse usually numbs you first.

Careful of Derms too, they go to school for the skin not the underlying muscle- so they have to take injection classes just like a nurse. Plastis are ideal, IMHO.

Surprisingly, dentists & orthodontists have even more training in the facial muscles than plastic surgeons and make excellent injectors. Not always legal for them to inject for cosmetic purposes in every state tho.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Dr. Lenny. Hochstein is not too far from me. Maybe when I decide to ever get them, I’ll go there.he did great work on Kim Zolciak. Hehe

Watching VPR First look and Lisa says it’s the 10 year anniversary of SUR. Whaaaat? I thought we watched her construct that place and have a grand opening – for which Taylor’s therapist had a group pow wow and Kim was doing drugs in the bathroom. Wasn’t that Season 3?? Perplexed. So was this just a new location of an existing restaurant?!

The website says Lisa, Ken, Guillermo and his wife own Sur together since 2005.

I’ve read a lot of marketing hype. It never fails to entertain lol.

Looking to feel like you’ve traveled abroad without leaving the comfort of West Hollywood? Sur Restaurant, featuring eclectic cuisine, brings a taste of the exotic to the trendy corner of Melrose and Robertson.

Sur offers guests friendly, attentive service and sumptuous international cuisine for a truly unique dining experience. Low lighting, candles, crisp white linen, and fresh cut flowers give an intimate touch. Sur has comfy indoor dining, a romantic patio, and a chic private room.

Sur is owned by two couples, a team of four friends who enjoy taking care of the restaurant from day to day. Guillermo Zapata, Argentinean manager of some of the finest restaurants of Los Angeles, ran Sur for 10 years. The handsome, friendly owner met Nathalie, his French wife, in the restaurant in 2001. She left her Parisian life behind to help her husband continue Sur’s success. In 2005, Guillermo and Nathalie joined forces with Lisa Vanderpump Todd and Ken Todd, a British couple who own 10 restaurants and bars in London, all designed by Lisa. This combination of international expertise has led to a restaurant that is on the cutting edge of style and cuisine, a fresh take on exquisite South-European dining.

Since 2011, Sur has been featured in the Bravo series The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. And now a docu-series follow Lisa, the best Real Housewife of Beverly Hills, as she oversees Jax, Stassi, Scheana, Tom, Kristen, Katie and the rest of the red-hot staff at her red-hot West Hollywood restaurant and lounge, SUR.

TT, SUR was already a restaurant when RHOBH started to air S1. Villa Blanca was mostly featured on S1. What we saw on S2 was the expansion of SUR, the SUR Lounge. I remember Lisa talking about how they were waiting for the space next to the restaurant to vacate so they could expand. They jumped on the opportunity and we saw Lisa and Ken talking business with Guillermo and Natalie. This kind of reminds me how wrong Camille was on S3 to accuse Lisa of not owning SUR when the whole world saw that conversation with Guillermo.
      #anotherjellyhousewife

Thanks for the background, VV

You know it’s on tape that TwoFaceCamillizaZilla stated that THELIARSUPREMESLUTBAGSCUMBAGLYINGLIARJEALOUSBITCHMORONSTFUBrandi had TOLD her that TheRoyalVPump didn’t own the place! So even when TheRoyalVPump was trying to be nice and friends with THELIARSUPREMESLUTBAGSCUMBAGLYINGLIARJEALOUSBITCHMORONSTFUBrandi she was telling lies about her to others.

Camille accused Lisa of not owning SUR on S3. It happened on episode 12. At that point of filming, Brandi and Yolanda were as tight as ever. They were besties and probably plotting how to take The Queen down the following season.

10. California35 says:

TGIS!!! ☺️😉😊😀😏😏😇😋👍

11. That First Look last night of RHOB was disturbing…so I had to watch it lots of times, lol. I wanted to see all the reactions of each woman individually. Yo didn’t even react, Brandi, like I said earlier showed embarrassment at the end but nothing at the beginning….so maybe Brandi and Yo knew Kim was going to find a way…especially with Yo’s “start the convo” bs. Kyle running out the door I didn’t see the first couple of times, PBB pointed it out so of course I had to rewind and watch a few more times…. It was funny but then it just was sad. I don’t blame her for running out….not with their history…. The confrontation with Eileen was outrageous and soap opera worthy…..what a clusterf*ck…. can’t wait to watch the whole episode

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

So Yo started the convo? What a sh$t stirrer! But of course she can’t blog about anything, just posts pictures of herself non-stop.

It’s so much better than a soap opera, but real. I just made my husband watch it and he had the same thing to say that you tweeted Lisa R, lol

• California35 says:

I wonder if Yolanda was starting something, but NOT that. Kim took over and Yolanda lost the attention and her plan. Remember she started crying about her daughter? I thought she was going to confront the ladies about what they may be saying about her daughter.

I had to watch it twice, too,. Kim actually says to Eileen that she doesn’t like anything about her..from her face to her hair to her attitude. Wtf?!! Her hair and her face?! Wow. I also noticed Yo’s bizarrely placid expression as the crazy went off the charts. Eileen was great, telling Kim that she’s vicious.

• serenanyc says:

Yo is like a Stepford Wife. She’s shows no emotion.

Kim is of high-school level intelligence, telling Eileen she dislikes everything about her. Kim would be so lucky in five years to be holding up as well as Eileen.

12. serenanyc says:

That first look still has me spinning. Kim has lost it. It almost looked like Brandi invaded her body because the vicious nature of her attitude was quite shocking.

“It almost looked like Brandi invaded her body”

^^^^^^^^^^

👏👏👏

I couldn’t believe on watching it the second time(too much cray to absorb in one sitting!), Kim’s comments to Eileen.

• serenanyc says:

Same here. Calling Eileen a beast? Eileen is one of the most soft-spoken and gentle people I’ve seen. Kim was the only beast in that room.

I think she’s jealous of LR and Eileen’s careers since they’re still working at their ages.

I think you have something there. That makes since. Kim is a petty, vindictive, juvenile addict. I also don’t believe whatever version of sober she practices … She hasn’t been truly sober for a very, very long time.

• Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

Eileen has a daytime Emmy. Of course Kim was going to attack her.

• California35 says:

Hahaha yeah, and sudenly Kim’s “you stubborn stubborn man” to Ken moment is not as bad. Calling Eileen beast??!

13. Melbourne-Aussie says:

I’ll give this for at least once she was articulate & explained exactly what she thinks, (which only proved that what we all were saying about her is true). My gut instinct is that she is truly jealous of the 2 working mother successful actresses. And she is plain nuts.
    Elaine & Lisa love you both. Bravo better keep you or else I will be sending the housewives of Melb to visit them.

Yea 😜 Gina could take them!

• California35 says:

Hehehe

And talking about Melbourne’s I noticed that supermom who wrote a book about it, is not on the second season.

• Melbourne-Aussie says:

And we are so grateful, though the world does need another book on how to handle nannies as I have no experience in that field I would have to appreciate her expertise, I unfortunately had to attend events with the kids & personally look after them. But what do I know.

• California35 says:

Right? Writing about being a mother hahaha when she showed us about the nannies and her lists ans schedules. Yeah, i would buy her book… Hahaha

• Melbourne-Aussie says:

We mustn’t judge because trying to handle all those people & handing your children over to them must be hard. And counting all the money.
              ahhh what the heck lets judge

• California35 says:

Hahaha yes, poor her…

• Laineylainey says:

Her RIDICULOUS BOOK. Remember the little press thing she did .., the people in the audience were like..”so the nannies are raising your children?” (So I’m paraphrasing, don’t sue me). That was hilarious!!!! Her answer: “the nannies are not allowed to hug and kiss the kids”. Or some such idiocy.

• Melbourne-Aussie says:

Absolutely, there was an interview on a talk show here & the newbie Petiefleur, or whatever, was trying to argue about which season was being shown in the states & Gina snapped her down, it was a work of art. All the commentators thought it was a riot.

I think yes! Kristina is not smart enough to realized thaat rotten soul Stassi is using her.

From Brandi’s snaps

MMmkay, so when she is Fired she is going to blame TheRoyalVPump, gotcha, not her ridiculous behaviour, her constant lies, the fact she is an ultimate loser, and will bang anything that moves to get her publicity. Gotcha, the fact the fans are hating her with a passion, and she loses more of that idiotcrowd that follows her, and no one is listening to her podcrap, except Kit who is taking one for the team here, yeah, it’s all TheRoyalVpumps fault. WHATEVAH! VileKyle may be superficial, bratty, catty, shit-stirrer supreme with a disease to please and to constantly be the center of attention, however, she isn’t feeding stories about TheRoyalVPump to the press, and she didn’t plant lies about TheRoyalVPump in the press, and she didn’t try to dry-hump her husband every chance you could get to somehow make him like you. Oh, and she also didn’t diss her Billionaire Friend Mohammed, and doesn’t call her Geriatric, Menopausal, state she is 73, 63 or any other large numbers for her age either. She also didn’t use TheRoyalVpump, for free food, free booze, and free meet and greets with well established wealthy men. Yeah, can’t for the life of me figure out why TheRoyalVPump will NEVER Ever, evah, evah, bridge burned, buried and concreted over, be friends with her again. UGH! So let’s mark the date of the campaign of THELIARSUPREMESLUTBAGSCUMBAGLYINGLIARJEALOUSBITCHMORONSTFUBrandi to start her bullshit of how TheRoyalVPump got her fired! I am sure this is only the first of many many upcoming articles. OH and since I heard her PR idiot is reading here, you are a complete moron if you try to go after TheRoyalVPumps and MzAndy, you must never ever evah, nevah, want a job in LA, cause what you are doing is going to make sure that happens, good luck moving back to whatever podunk town you hail from!

I finally saw BH first look…holy shit!! Kim is nuttier than ever!! She is so damn MEAN!!! Mean and rotten!!

• California35 says:

She is! And she was not under the influence, right? I mean, she was fine. She was just still mad about Lisa R. She kept looking at her with her.

so if she is saying she is sober and acting like this then I guess she is really really in real life one mean bitch! You know I really feel sorry for Kyle having her as a sister, no wonder she is the way she is. Kim seemed to enjoy making her so upset, like she gets a kick out of just how much she can punish her sister. Whatever happened to baby jane sick?

Yep, if you look at the side effects of Oxycontin abuse, she is exhibiting ALL of it. When you are taking Oxy and go off it cold turkey, something you aren’t supposed to do if taking the drug long term, or at high dosages, you go into extreme withdrawals and have huge mood swings. It’s the same with Fentanyl patches too! She is away from home and without drugs, so she is going crazy. You see as I stated I have been to Amsterdam and they have these ways to detect drugs, even over the counter stuff, prior to entering the country and if you anything that requires a prescription and you don’t have one, you will be barred from entering the country. In addition, you try to take drugs out of the country there, you better like Amsterdam as you will be a guest there getting 3 hots and a cot, for many, many, many years. Although this country has a tolerance for drugs, it’s only while you are IN their country.

• Melbourne-Aussie says:

Guys can you please explain something to me I am naive the women are making such a deal about the drug cafes in Holland but last year I went to LA & did the touristie thing & went to Venus beach & saw the pot shops there. so what is the big difference?

Do you mean head shops? They sell bongs, rolling papers, etc but not pot. Pot is legal for medical use in Cali but not recreational. Maybe you saw medical dispensaries?

• Melbourne-Aussie says:

Might be they were outside trying to get people to go in wearing the green Tshirts etc. So how difficult is it to get medically.

I don’t know about Cali, but in my state, Arizona, where pot is also legal for medical purposes–the difficulty of getting it, as I understand it, is relatively easy. They allow non traditional medical people, non MD’s, in addition to doctors, to write pot prescriptions-which I was surprised at. And, they first only allowed a few conditions to qualify for med pot use but they’ve added new ones and allow for people to write in and argue that their condition be considered(but I don’t know who successful that route is). But, it’s probably still much easier to get it the old, non legal way 😉

• Melbourne-Aussie says:

Oh how the world is changing, I know that people are going to get if they want it , but making it easier just doesn’t seem OK for me Thanks for the info though

• Veena (NMD) says:

I’m in Washington up the coast a little, but pot shops are usually just for the bongs and other assorted stuff that you’d use to smoke pot. I don’t think you can buy recreational pot in California. Now here in Washington we legalized pot, so there are places where you can go buy it, but I don’t think we have things like pot cafes yet. It’s a very new thing – they are still working out the kinks.

• Melbourne-Aussie says:

All I know is that when we walked passed the smell was rather thick with let’s say sample.

In Colorado who fully legalized it a couple years ago, pot shops have exploded. I saw a special on the industry on a financial channel and it was fascinating! They had high end pot boutiques that were quite chic that offered a zillion different types of pot and all these different ways of ingesting including candies.

Aussie, in Amsterdam, pot and hash are legal and freely sold in “coffee shops” there. You can buy it to smoke or they have any number of edible goodies that also have been loaded up with the stuff. You cannot walk along the street puffin on a joint however, you must partake in a shop or in your hotel or apartment/home. There are not huge signs above these shops advertising the drugs, you don’t realize it sells drugs until you are in the shop. The police there have way more issues with alcohol and drunks then the potheads!

• Melbourne-Aussie says:

so do you think that that is the sort of model that the US is trying slowly for, beginning with the medical availability first.

Aussie,
              Yes and more. Colorado has made a small fortune off of the stuff and raked in loads of taxes for the government, in addition it not only creates jobs, for farmers, sellers, shops, it has also increased tourism. IN addition the folks behind the legalization say the issues go far deeper than that, we have loads of folks in prisons both State and Federal for Pot and mandatory sentencing that while yes, they want the commerce, they are also trying to erode, outdated, stupid laws, for folks that shouldn’t be in prison at all.

• Melbourne-Aussie says:

All solutions are always driven by money taxes, as prisons are already overflowing I guess it allows them to concentrate on the stronger drugs. But it does put alittle bit of fear in my heart for those who develop other issues such as mental issues & dependency on it.

There are tons of studies out that Alcohol is way worse for you body, is way more addictive and causes more physical harm than POT, in addition to the fact that most car accidents causing homicide are caused by alcohol not Pot. Cripes cigarettes are way more addictive and harmful than pot. The only reason POT was defined as a “gateway” drug was due to the fact you had to go to a drug dealer to get it, which would open up a chance to use other drugs. Most pot smokers actually don’t graduate to into heavier drugs, that’s whole gateway thing was a lie really. Pharmaceutical companies are the largest lobbyers against POT why, because as a natural pain supressant, and possible anti-depressant they stand to lose millions of dollars from peddling their horrible and horrific drugs as opposed to folks smoking or eating a very natural plant. Sorry, stepping off Pot-box, LOL! Oh, and I don’t smoke the stuff,, I did back in the day, but due to work requirements can’t touch the stuff and never will, as long as I am employed at my company

• Melbourne-Aussie says:

Thanks for that it is really interesting especially if the facts about it not leading to other drugs is true. Also what is a cripe?

Hey Aussie, I was just down there and am wondering what has happened to those 2 guys that are due to be executed for trying to transport drugs in the country that I can’t remember right now. Did that country pardon them yet or are they still going to be executed?

• Laineylainey says:

When I was on Venice Beach with my daughter last May, I was approached by the pot people. She said for me not to talk to them. But I was curious. I was told they had physicians at their shop. If I pay for a medical consultation, I wd walk in with a filled questionnaire with all of my symptoms… The dr.wd write me a scrip and I cd make my first purchase right then and there. I wanted to ask more questions but my daughter was really uncomfortable so I said no thank you and off we went.

• California35 says:

That’s what i was trying to say the other day. She is not having anything, at least on the way there and up until that point. I know she is saying she has not used in three years, with the exception of that poker night. I have no idea on what drugs she uses and or has used. I so agree on the moodswings and bad mood and going crazy.

It was nauseating 🚽
      Kim Richards needs to be fired. Brandi too. It was cleared to me that Yofo stirred the pot by brining the DUI conversation (many here agree). They spent how many hours flying? From LA to Vancouver/Canada from Vancouver to Amsterdam. You cannot tell me Yofo couldn’t find any time during those flights to discuss the matter with the other HWs.

• Damn it, damn it, damn it – I missed the First Look and they don’t replay them. So jealous that you all got to see the latest train wreck before me. Sounds like Kim is totally off the rails – she is just a mean bitch (and I am saying that before I see the next week’s episode).

Tuesday is my last episode before vacation – going to remote locations, but if I get any internet I will be counting on you guys for recaps and comments to get me through BH withdrawal!

17. Melbourne-Aussie says:

The only thing she seems to be under is the enduring damage that is left behind with substance abuse. Not from personal experience just what I have been told.

Ok this is kind of funny…the Brandiacs are trying to start a campaign to get Brandi on Fashion Police!! Hahahahaha that is seriously hysterical!! What the hell are they thinking? Brandi buys her clothes at Forever21-hardly the fashion Mecca of the rich and glamorous!!

I got my earrings from Stella today-they are so beautiful!!!!

20. Laineylainey says:

I had been dvr’ing EMPIRE, got caught up today. LLLOOOOVVVE Empire! Anyone else loving Empire?

It’s suposed to be excellent. And I love Tahasi (?sp) Henson. For some reason the first show just didn’t interest me. I will have to give it a second chance!

Here’s a pic of Guillermo. He’s Lusas partner at SUR. He’s also a model and an actor. I’ve always said he looks like Clooney. On an interview two years ago, he mentioned he opened SUR on 1999.

And the night continued at Pump! Love spending time in LA! ❤️

A post shared by Shannon Beador (@shannonbeador) on

Met my "twin" tonight! Loved spending this evening with @therealcamille

A post shared by Shannon Beador (@shannonbeador) on

I still think there is friction between Kyle and Lisa R. IMO

Why do you think that? I haven’t seen anything about them not getting along-did you?

I could be wrong. I am basing it on Twitter interaction between these two, recent interview of Kyle on AH, and body language on the pic above.
          Just to make clear I watched multiple pictures from different sources (photo sources) of the step and repeat above.
          Again, Jill I could be wrong, it’s just a feeling I have.

I was just curious if there was a story out somewhere-didn’t mean to sound like I was asking for proof-you know I love a good story!
            I totally get what you are saying though-the AH interview was a little weird-she didn’t really defend Lisa or Kim-she’s too worried about what people will think-she can just say what she means-it’s annoying!!

Couple things, Eileen looks fantastic. Camille got a new huger set of implants and LisaV’s dress is ug!

📢📢📢Real Housewives Of New York Season 7 premieres April 7th 🍎🍎🍎

28. So I just saw RHOBH 1st look.

I gotta say- LisaR totally over reacted. She threw a glass if wine and SMASHED the glass- she was not physically provoked. That could’ve really hurt someone….and this was AFTER it looked like she tried to grab Kim by the throat.

How is it not okay for a Brandi to throw wine at Eileen and to get physical with the other ladies, but okay for LisaR to SMASH a glass and try to grab someone’s throat? Because she’s likable? I lost a lot of respect for her after this-seemed like she’s really playing to the camera.

Kyle is an idiot BTW. Flight or fight, so she runs. *eyeroll*

Eileen is a lady that handles herself well, as does LisaV.

And yes, it looks like this was set up, in that Brandi and Yo seem completely untazed by the mayhem.

Kim actually has a surprisingly strong personality.

Very interesting, OMIB Yeah, why aren’t we offended by LisaR’s behavior? Because we think Kim deserves it?!

I’m not sure who thinks it was okay for Lisa R to get so crazy? She lost her shit-I don’t like it but I can kind of understand how why she got so nuts-Kim was poking her. Kim knew exactly what she was doing and she enjoyed every second of it-if you look at Kim’s face she’s not even scared or intimidated by Lisa R-she’s smug and happy-that is so weird to me!! Lisa R acted like she was up for a daytime Emmy-over done and very Soap Opera like-I didn’t like it at all. Personally I would beat Kim’s ass but that’s my opinion-Kim went after Harry to hurt Lisa and that just sucks! .
      Brandi throwing wine at Eileen was a totally different thing-Brandi was being an asshole. Eileen didn’t say one personal thing to Brandi-Brandi was trying to be funny by making Eileen look stupid. I don’t think it’s the same as the Lisa/Kim but that’s just me. Plus I think Brandi is an idiot and everything she does is idiotic and for the purpose of being the center of attention.
      Kyle ran and I don’t blame her-if my sister was acting as awful as Kim I would have ran but I would have been dragging her sorry ass out with me!!

I can still hear Kim saying on S1 ” I don’t like confrontation” I don’t do well with confrontation. I think Kim felt empowered because she knew Brandi and Yofo would have her back. Also, I cannot believe Brandi can throw Yolanda’s daughter under the bus and get away with it. Why is Yolanda so forgiving of Brandi.

Lisa R was way out of line. Perhaps, Kim said worst things that were edited out. Either way, a poll on WWHL recently was behind Lisa R by more that 80%. Kim was only befriended by Brandi and Yoland because those two love to hang on and conspire. They have a very High School mentality. Must be a model thing.

Right! I forgot about that complete and utter lie of Kim’s from S1. She proved by the end of that season what a complete crock that nonsense claim was. She just using that as a very convenient excuse.

• RabbleRouser says:

I think when Kim says she doesn’t like confrontation what she is saying is that she doesn’t like to be confronted and called out- especially about her lack of sobriety.

But she absolutely will confront someone else. I can see why her and Brandi are such good friends, they both get incredibly vicious when challenges them.

I believe it was Kyle who said Kim shouldn’t have brought up IisaR’s husband. I believe Kim got just the reaction she was looking for, except with Eileen. Kim tried the classic you’re ugly taunt and didn’t manage to get cutlery thrown at her. I wouldn’t have thrown the glass, but I might have thrown the wine, and I’m pretty sure I would have slapped her into next week.

I cannot believe it-but I somehow didn’t get Kim’s horrible comment about LisaR’s weight the first 4 times I saw the FL. Unfreakingbelievable.

• OneMoreInBoston says:

Ladies?

Would you slap or beat someone’s ass over comments a drug addled douchebag makes over your 18 year marriage?

Or would you laugh, order some more Dutchielicious food, and have a drink with LisaV?

I know what I would do.

And BTW, even tho I cannot stand Kyle, I never saw her reacting with violence to the other ladies regarding the rumors that Maurizio was cheating in her.

Because c’mon.

• OneMoreInBoston says:

How many times is Kim gonna tell LisaR not to talk about her drug use? It’s sorta crazy that LisaR won’t let up.

But then what else will be her storyline? If Kim gets the boot next season- what will LisaR do? Talk about adult diapers?

IMHO- it’s worse to exploit Kim’s addiction to stay relevant than Kim’s actual addiction.

If I was worried about a friend, or even not a friend, who I thought was using drugs I wouldn’t stop saying you need help. Especially if she asked me to stop. I would bring it up to her and everyone she knows every time I saw her.

I have to be honest to say I think could slap a drug addled douchebag if they pushed me too far. I can’t say comments about my husband or marriage would, but challenging my integrity could set me off.

OMIB, I think Kim may have said worst things on camera. Kim brought up Lisa’s marriage on twice on that clip. I am not justifying Lisa R behavior towards. I just think Kim KNEW she was going after Lisa R the minute they sat down. Kim’s lack of emotion when Lisa was talking about the death of her sister was telling. No compassion. She apologized to Kim and Kim did not accept the apology.

I think all the ladies know when someone is getting into a fight on camera you just keep your mouth shut so the camera’s can catch everything which is why Yolo and Brandi just sat there for once. I think Yolo set up the shot and Kim followed through with it and Lisa played it for all it was worth.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

I haven’t seen the first look, but I have to agree. Lisa R. should’ve just laughed it. But guess what? I think Bravo hired her to do exactly what she did. She’s taking a page from a soap opera/Melrose Place.

Was Kim attacking HH’s sobriety or him fooling around?

Go to SH website she posted most of the clip. The beginning is missing but the rest is there.

• Nickel says:

I don’t think it’s ok, but I can understand where she was coming from. I mean when you make Brandi look uncomfortable, you’re stepping over a line.

• OneMoreInBoston says:

I don’t see where she’s coming from.

If your marriage is strong, who cares what others say?

If your husbands sobriety has already been discussed in his own book- then why flip out?

Kim is obviously going for the jugular because she’s a wackadoodle who is being confronted by her drug use.

If LisaR truly has had all of these drug addicts she personally knows then she shouldn’t be surprised by Kim- that’s what drug addicts do. Fight your “help” tooth and nail.

I think Brandi was uncomfortable because she helped create this mess. She’s been chirping on Kim’s ears for a long time. I actually saw her reaction as: Oh, oh this is not the way we planned it.

• Veena (NMD) says:

I’m not a fan of Lisa R – and while I haven’t seen first look yet – that behavior is unacceptable in my book. If I were on a reality show and someone threw it out there that my hubs was cheating I’d just give them a scathing look. Unless I wanted to create a scene and cause drama because I was worried there wasn’t enough drama to make the show interesting ——–> creating a scene – isn’t that what actresses do?

• RabbleRouser says:

Oh I agree, Lisa R acted like a wild animal…yes she was provoked but smashing that glass could have really hurt someone.

I totally understand why Lisa R brings up Kim’s issues-Kim’s issues are in their face. Lisa was in the car with her on poker night and Kim was acting like a drugged out whacko. Lisa brought it up to Kim because she saw how Kim was behaving. She also sees how everyone else is behaving and she doesn’t understand it-why the cover up? If you watch you wil see Lisa being it up when it’s part of the conversation. The dinner-she talked about her sister and tried to explain to Kim why she was concerned-it didn’t come out of nowhere. Kim could have said “thanks for your concern but I have things under control”…on the plane Lisa apologized-Kim was a total bitch about it. It wasn’t over because Kim’s reaction was way over the top. I don’t think Lisa is bringing up more than necessary-I think they are all living it and Lisa doesn’t think it should be swept under the rug just because bossy face Kim says so. Kim tried to act like taking drugs while filming isn’t something anyone should talk about but I think that is bullshit-she was high on camera-that’s fair game. If she didn’t want the ladies discussing her sobriety she shouldn’t have traded her sobriety for drugs-this is all on Kim. She made the choice to use and be filmed. If Lisa at wants to talk about then she should-it’s not a secret-we all saw it happen.

That’s how I see it too. Also, I can’t remmber for sure. Did Kim tell Lisa R on the limo ride she took Monty’s pill or did she say that to Kyle at Eileen’s house?

I think that limo ride was also heavily edited. It is a more than a hour trip from BH to Malibu. We only saw minutes. Bravo sure know how to pick film.

31. lila1star says:

Morning–I just saw the FL and while I agree that Lisa R over reacted I don’t think she is using Kim for a story line. That seems to have come about organically and Kim did what addicts do–the sane look crazy and the addict survives another day. Nor did Lisa address Kim and her addiction other than saying she was sorry while explaining why she is so sensitive to this stuff. Kim seems to have stolen Yo’s moment. Maybe if brandi is indeed gone they are setting up Lisa R as the new semi–crazed but likable one? Just a thought….

This is an old clip. Over a minute long. Drunk Kim.

BETHENNY LIVES BRANDI TOO!!!! She thinks she’s cool. Well, that was very evident when Bethenny invited Brandi twice and appeared twice on Bethenny’s TV show. This clip is only 42 seconds long.