Real Housewives of Melbourne “Fresh Start, New Faces” Recapped at Lynnfam

A Big Welcome to our new blogger Reality_Bytes!  Veena

Real Housewives of Melbourne

Season 2 Episode 1 ~ Fresh Start, New Faces by Reality_Bytes

group real housewives of melbourne

Hey there…new to blogging for this site, hope you enjoy! Be easy on me if this isn’t exact – it was a fast-paced show!

The long-awaited (at least by me) beginning of a fresh new season for these Saucy Aussie newbies aired last night. Many people in the U.S. didn’t see the first season from the beginning, even though they may have caught a few of the episodes before it finished, so for a great recap of season 1, please see the Season 1 recap by Veena. I feel sure with one season under their belt, the ladies will be able to ‘hit their stride’ soon.

I am gonna be straight up with y’all from the start – my favorites from last season are Gina and Chyka…Chyka for her easygoing personality and business and social acumen, and Gina because she kept me laughing the entire season with her dry wit and one-liners.

And giving their one liners their due – I love the taglines the housewives use in their introductions, because I feel that is how they see themselves, not necessarily how anyone else might perceive them, so it is fun to watch and see if they really match.

For Season 2 the taglines are:

Chyka Keebaugh
Style is an attitude, not something you can buy…”

Gamble Breaux

“Gamble on me and you’re sure to win…”

Gina Liano

“I deal in fact – not friction…”

Jackie Gillies

“Make light of me all you want, but I’m still going to shine!”

Janet Roach

“Some people have ups and downs – I have roller coaster rides!”

Lydia Schiavello

“I love tradition but I’m no traditional housewife…”

Pettifleur Berenger
“This little flower is no shrinking violet!”

Alrighty then…let’s get started and see how closely the gals described themselves.

This was a very disjointed episode for me in the way they chose to go from present to flashback to future and back, and I am sure they felt it the best way to introduce the new housewives and allow them to have a bit to say about themselves as an introduction.

All arriving separately of course, Chyka, Jackie, and Lydia all meet up for a drink and to catch up with each other. Jackie managed not 1 but 2 sexual references in as many minutes while ordering drinks – the woman has no filters! While there, Janet calls from her car inviting them all to her big birthday bash, and immediately they want to know if she is going to invite Gina…and Janet being the bigger person says she wants to because she wants to put the past behind them and start fresh…and to the camera says – she has known Gina for years and they are Frenemies…LOL. Good for you Janet! After the phone call the girls continue to talk about Janet’s new boyfriend (Carlos?) who we later find is not really her boyfriend – whatever.

Janet then arrives to meet Carlos who is supposed to be providing the venue, food & drink for Janet’s party. The bad news is the venue he was going to have ready will not be ready, so Janet goes into this whole diatribe about how all the “girls” have already decided where they will park, where they will enter the building, how to get there and on and on and now will have to Google a new address and reprogram their GPS. This is an OMG for me! Not at the GPS stuff, but at my first realization that Janet must have had a boatload of Botox injected since last year, or a facelift because even as she goes on and on about the venue change – her expression doesn’t – her face won’t move – at all!

Back to Chyka, Jackie and Lydia still drinking…Chyka goes on and on about trusting Jackie’s psychic abilities and some lumps she found out were really just cysts – so she is a believer now because Jackie told her everything would be fine! I can’t tell just what Chyka was drinking, but does Kool-Aid make a clear beverage?  Lydia talks about her step-son’s upcoming wedding and regardless of which lady was talking Jackie was always interrupting.

12 minutes into the show and no Gina yet???

We now follow Janet to her hairdresser and she arrives with all her dress choices for her party and needs his opinion as to which to wear. She describes him as a dark-haired Fabio – NOT! First he isn’t that attractive, and his stringy hair barely reached his shoulders…anyhoooooooo…blah blah blah she goes on talking about the venue change and GINA! How she wants to invite her, so she calls her and leaves a message inviting her and was happy she got voice mail. Well maybe to her chagrin…Janet’s cell rings and it was Gina returning her call. They speak briefly and Gina accepts the invitation to Janet’s party.

16 minutes in and only Gina’s voice…Hmmm

BUT WAIT…they show Gina walking down the street to meet his sister Bettina for lunch and they catch her walking just under the signage for a storefront which reads…wait for it…wait for it…”THE BITCH IS BACK”. I almost fell off the sofa…what a grand sense of humor this woman has. Because no one will convince me that Gina didn’t plan that one with production! Well played Gina!

ginabitchisback

So Gina and Bettina have a pleasant lunch it seems. Bettina asks how Gina’s relationship is going and she says they broke up for a minute, but things are great now – he is in Los Angeles and she may move to be with him. I am willing to bet he moves back to Australia but we will have to wait and see. During lunch Gina talks about the fact that she does make fun of things (and people) because she has a wicked sense of humor but it is meant to be lite and humorous. She also reveals that her friendship with Lydia is like a broken glass – you can put it back together but it still has cracks! (I can almost hear Lydia saying WOW, can’t you?)

Janet is now off to the “let them eat cake” bakery to choose her cake, but in the process of making decisions, the baker seems to be giving her more life advice than cake choices, he challenges her budget and ends up saying “Do you want a cake or not?”  She looks taken aback…and then…invites him to the party, talking about having a red carpet and everything!

Next shows Lydia trying on a dress and talking with her mother who doesn’t seem to be much of a fan of Gina but unexpected in my mind, Lydia sticks up for the past problems saying nice things about people have other things going on sometimes and things are said in haste and at the end of the day, they should all try and get along. Lydia has already offered to pick Gina up in her car and perhaps they can mend fences on the way to the party. BRAVO Lydia!

The car ride starts out pretty awkward, but they end up talking and for outward appearances all is well. They both made an open attempt and agree to move forward.

THE PARTY

There really IS a red carpet!

The rest of the party moves fast and jumps around a lot so I am just going to bullet point bits in no particular order because my head will explode if I try to get all this in the correct sequence. I will say at this point in the recap…once these ladies hit their stride…the episodes will be much smoother…production really crammed a lot into an hour show (40 minutes without commercials)

Here we go:

• Jackie arrives with Chyka and heads straight for the booze…nothing new there
  • Gamble shows up at the party and camera shot shows her saying her goal in life is to count calories – flash to her with her boyfriend of 5 years asking what is for dinner and she replies “I have some frozen peas.” Gamble loves dogs, loves to paint and has a Pomeranian named Cash. Her boyfriend is an eye surgeon and she calls him ‘wolfie’, and she says it was lust at first sight. She also says she is a jealous person and has a bad temper. (So they must have her replacing Andrea…LOL?)
  • Janet greets guests and announces she has invited straights, gays, undecideds, older and younger people – but mostly hopes her son will show up. NOTE: her son Jake was in an accident and burned over 70% of his body and it has been a long road back for him.
  • Jake does make it to the party and Janet is so happy.
  • Gina and Lydia walk in and Janet immediately announces to the women she is talking to that “The Drag Queen has entered the building”
  • Gamble says “that was mean”
  • Chyka asks Gamble what she has heard about Gina
  • Gamble says she has heard she is not very punctual…LOL
  • Jackie greets Gina with a hug and so does Janet, and they all greet Lydia as well
  • Gamble says Gina looks gorgeous
  • Gamble says she doesn’t get good vibes from Lydia
  • Pettifleur arrives and in introduced to the ladies
  • Pettifleur talks a bit about herself to the camera… that she lives in the penthouse of the most expensive building, she is a property developer, been with her partner for 8 years, has 2 sons, always hated the idea of being a kept woman so made her own money (or ‘coin’ as Jackie would say) and thinks everyone else must be thinking about her as “What does this fabulous bitch have?” (I also didn’t have enough fingers and toes to count the number of times she used the word bitch!)
  • Gina tells the camera that Pettifleur is like a little “Pocket Rocket”
  • Then Pettifleur tells Gina she goes “Commando” …OY VEY!
  • Pettifleur says she has run into Gamble a few times and her fashion sense is a bit hit and miss

After this flurry, the cake finally arrives, they all toast Janet and then Janet ends the show by saying her party was wonderful but she is glad it is over.  (And so am I because my head is still spinning from note taking and typing!)

I am sure the show will flow a bit better from now on when we don’t have such an information overload as we did with all the introductions and the party to contend with, so press on ladies of Melbourne, and we will see you next week.

Ciao!

____________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Melbourne and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

288 Responses to Real Housewives of Melbourne “Fresh Start, New Faces” Recapped at Lynnfam

Good morning again everyone. 🙂

2. Yay! Before even reading, so glad to see my BFF recapping.

Thanks for having her, Veena! She’s crazy about those Aussies.

Good morning, it’s bright and sunny again here today (please no hate from the cold east coasters.)

A big welcome to another new blogger this week. Aren’t we a lucky bunch at Lynnfam!

I haven’t had a chance to watch the episode yet – Bravo didn’t have it posted on line when I checked and I didn’t get home until late – but I did watch the first hour of the reunion from last year and boy oh boy those ladies were annoyed at each other.

• chismosa / aka Gina's bestie from Melbourne says:

no hate from me!!! soon it will be gross and 80 and humid, so i dont mind it – though i did just almost fall on my face on 2nd avenue. LOLOL

Thank you new Reality_Bytes for the recap! just saw the pic of ‘the bit(h is back’ – i just can’t…. this is hysterical. Unfortunately didn’t watch yet– but thank you so much for blogging- we are lucky to have you!!!!

Stay warm and SAFE out there y’all! ⭐

4. T-Rex says:

GOOD MORNING,

First week of March and time for the Ho-Wives Real Estate Round Up.

As one MsExit4 notified to all of us, ChezOverpricedMcMansionOfTheConvictFelonJuicy’s has been removed from the market. As I noted, this could be due to several reasons.
    1) They are changing realty companies, every source in NJ has posted that the home is receiving NO TRAFFIC, aka, no interested buyers for the property and sometimes homeowners switch agencies thinking that will help, then the property will re-list within a week or so.
    2) The Rumors are true and they indeed stopped paying their mortgage, March 1st would have been the 90 day mark when the banks decide to re-evaluate your loan and make a decision whether to Foreclose or Refinance. NO WAY any bank Refinances that mess, there are liens, judgments, etc. it would cost the bank too much money in just filing and fighting LisPendens. that they would choose to foreclose. Now some folks may say, “hey my neighbor didn’t pay their mortgage for six months before the banks foreclosed”. Well that was in the days of thousands of foreclosures, the foreclosure rate is much lower today, plus this place has a lot of legal issues
    3) They somehow won the Lottery and no one noticed and they can finally pay all their bills and pay off all their creditors(and unicorns have finally arrived, the aliens have come to save our planet, and peace has broken out all over the world because Rebecca’s Dragons have shown up and will incinerate anyone that is not on their best behavior!)
    The ConvictFelonJuicy’s home in the Jersey Shore is still for sale at the price of 315k., it’s been a horrible winter and that could be why this hasn’t sold and very little “traffic” has been through the place. I would think that by the end of May if this hasn’t sold, a price reduction would be needed, or they may take it off the market. It also has a mortgage, so if they aren’t paying their first mortgage, I would highly doubt they are paying this one.
    Their Third Home, which is only in ConvictFelonTeresa’s name is also still for sale, and thought this was in Foreclosure but it’s also just listed as for sale, they had this rented out a few months back, this is possibly why it’s out of Foreclosure

OverSharingShannonBeador has again placed their home back on the market still at the rate of 12.99 million dollars. They had listed it in October for 11.98 with no takers, took it off the market then re-listed at 12.98. I do not understand the logic of OC real estate, but when one can’t sell their home at a reduced price, I don’t see them selling the home after increasing the price, but I am not a real estate agent.
    McJudgeMcNeedyYOLOLymonHead, home still listed for sale at the whopping $24.9 million mark, no takers, again it’s an odd piece of property it’s not directly on the ocean, OH and they are now building a home on the property in front of their home according to the Bird’s Eye Satellite views of the area. I think that they really aren’t all THAT interested in selling, it’s more the hey if someone will pay us that much we will sell, but we aren’t going to lower the price. Again it’s going to take someone who just falls in love with the place.

Well, that’s the Roundup, no one else has any homes for sale. OldCraggyBitchRamona is still in the very early stages of their divorce settlements, so nothing has moved on the real estate front there, I believe they own four properties together for sure, and there may be a fifth property, still trying to find out for sure, so I think that settlement could get messy, I would hope not. Most of the Ho-Wives of Atlanta don’t actually own anything. BHills most women own their own homes but everyone is content where they are, much to the chagrin of Murray probably. I haven’t really delved into the Ladies of London or Melbourne yet, but that might be added in the future.

If anyone hears of a Ho-Wife listing their home, let me know I will get the information on that immediately.

I know little to nothing about real estate or foreclosures and liens/judgements so someone please help me with this. If the bank forecloses on Teresa’s home what happens to all the other liens and judgements against the house by others, do they just loose their liens and judgements? I’m assuming that whoever would buy the home from the bank would not have them still against the property. Are the loans and judgements against the other properties they own too? If not could they then be attached to those homes if whoever has them asks for that?

• I’m no real estate legal expert, but those liens and judgments very well could be why the house has no interested buyers now. That and the ill-gotten monies mausoleum design.

I may remember that liens and judgments against such property get paid off from any sale. Since there is a line that forms in such cases, poor small business suckers who got stiffed by the Felonious Duo may have to eat every penny. Nice couple.

Speaking of shady, it appears the Melbourne HWs might have some new dish-worthy cast members this season. Already on episode one, if I may spin Jackie’s signature tagline…shade, shade, shade!

Like WTG said-whatever is made from the sale pays the liens. Taxes and mortgage (and equity loans or lines of credit) are first. You can’t sell a house until you have a clear title-and mortgage companies won’t always write a loan for houses with liens-depending on the situation. Sometimes buyers will pay off certain liens-if it makes sense financially. The only way to know what kind of liens they have on the property is to do a title search-which the average person can’t do, at least not without paying or doing a bunch of leg work. Everyone has at least one lien on their home-the mortgage-unless you own outright.

As for the judgements from her creditors, if there are any, they can attach a lien to each of their properties, since they don’t know which will sell first. When that lien is paid-it’s removed from the other properties.

WTG-there definitely will be people who won’t ever be paid by the giudices at least not in full. It’s a creditors responsibility to collect in a certain time frame. Some businesses/individuals sold the debt from teresa and Joe to a third party that now has to collect. Others who didn’t, probably weighed the legal costs of getting a judgment against them vs what they are owed. If it costs more to get the judgement then the amount debt-they write it off and walk away. That happens a lot, sometimes it’s not worth the fight.

Exit, I have never heard of a Home buyer paying off a lien to purchase a home when the home is in Foreclosure proceedings. Most homes that have those Liens/Judgements and such are sold either as a Short Sale or Sold at Auction. In a Short Sale, ALL parties with liens are notified of the sale, and then they have to agree to the sale and agree in MOST cases to take a lesser amount to satisfy the lien. This part I know because I lien properties all the time. I get a Lis Penden notice and that point have to either agree with the lesser payment or no payment and if we don’t, then we can go to the courts to stop the sale. It’s why Short Sales take FOREVER to close, the more liens the longer it takes. Lienors prefer a short sale as opposed to an Auction, at Auction the bank gets theirs then rest get a pro-rated percentage of what is left, I got a .25 cent check once on an auction.

• Gosh, good info, T-Rex and Exit4. Thanks for explaining this so well.

I did some real estate research for a few years right before and after the housing bubble first collapsed and it was ASTOUNDING what I learned and saw. I used to add up developers’ unsold properties that were being foreclosed on–I remember one who had over $100 million when I lost track, and he was a relatively small time residential and condo developer in a few small counties in Georgia.

I don’t think most people understand how much the deregulation of the mortgage industry and banks, along with the Joes and Teresas of this world, cost each and every one of us. For those who lost businesses, jobs, homes, and property value, the Giudices are the poster crooks for where it all went.

Absolutely! The fact that mortgages became financial products (derivatives) that were traded, insured and then shorted by Wall Street didn’t help. Teresa and Joe should never have been able to pull off what they did. Nobody was minding the store. They kept doing it-because it was easy. Notice it stopped in 2008-the year of the crash.

The fact that they were charged with 20 some counts of bank fraud-but the government accepted a plea for just one-always felt like silent acknowledgment of ineptness of the system. I live here in NJ and a lot of people went down for the same thing. It was so rampant.

• So true. What a mess. Nobody got prosecuted around here. If Joe and Tre hadn’t gotten cocky as reality stars and then tried to declare bankruptcy, I doubt they’d have gotten “caught,” either. Meantime, our economy collapsed, and we all paid.

Tighten those belts, beotches, because Tre’s 5 year old needs a new Prada handbag. To hide the jewels she five-finger lifted from her mom.

I don’t know about forclosure-but for properties that are not in forclosure-if a sale (or seller) won’t or can’t cover all of a tax lien or municipal lien, for example, the buyer can cover it. Especially for commercial or investment properties when the cost of taking care of the lien yourself is less the walking away from something of value.

Once a home is foreclosed or sold as a Short Sale, all liens, judgements etc that were attached to the property are fulfilled and the home is free and clear for the new owners. Now, there are two options the bank has once someone stops paying their debts, one is a Short Sale, wherein the bank steps in and determines the Sale Price of the home, but doesn’t fully foreclose on the home, and the debtors can stay in that home until the Short Sale has been completed. Short Sales are done, I believe, when there is still enough equity left in the home, so that the Bank gets their money and then the lien holders will also get potentially some monies out of the deal, the homeowner receives nothing until all loans and liens/judgements have been satisfied, I have never heard of a homeowner receiving one dime on a Short Sale. Now the other option the bank has is to completely Foreclose on the Loan and then set the home for Auction, in that case the Debtor has I believe 60 days to vacate the premises and must be out of the home by the date of the Auction. I would think that IF the home is indeed in arrears for payments that the home would go Short Sale way before hitting the Auction block. But this only an opinion and only from research I have read, I am NOT a realtor. We have two folks who are here, maybe they can clarify the situations

I know the monies from any sale goes to pay what is owed on it and there is an order in which the money is paid (mortgage before like credit card bills, etc) and I’m also pretty sure that house will not ever sell for all the liens and mortgages and judgments on it so that is why I was questioning about the ones that will never be paid. I can’t imagine anyone wanting to buy it without a clear title.

When you buy a house as a Short Sale or Foreclosure you KNOW going IN there are issues with the home, liens, and such. You sign documents that you are FULLY aware the home has issues before you can even place a bid on the home!

Judgements are the option of last resort. Creditors try to work with you-they’ll accept an amount less then you owe and give you a payment plan. If that doesn’t work-and the cost of getting a judgment doesn’t outweigh the amount they owe-the first thing they’ll do is go right to freezing their bank accounts or garnishing wages. To put a lien on a house isnt going to get you your money very quickly. But, if it’s a large enough judgment it’s worth the wait.

We really don’t know what the deal is with their properties or what kind of judgments there are-if any. But, if they do have them, they can attach the judgment to all of their properties and just wait. It will have to be paid at some point-but if their properties go into forclosure, the judge can vacate them and they won’t be paid. In NJ, you can’t get a judgment lien on personal property, just real estate.

I just asked the same thing. I’m late. 🙂

T-Rex. Tre & Joe have mtgs & multiple liens right? If the house goes into foreclosure and the bank gets an offer and accepts it but it’s below the bal owed, what happens to the other liens? How does the new owner get a clean deed?

So Yo & David are building another home? If they’re not motivated to sell at this time I guess they will have two homes until someone pays what they want.

5. OneMoreInBoston says:

Welcome to blogging here Reality_Bytes, you did a great job! 👏👏👏

Thank you!

• RabbleRouser says:

Oh that is terrible, I hope she recovers. I know a girl whose sister died in childbirth because of one. 😦

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Oh Goodness that’s horrible. Possible thrombosis postpartum?

• chismosa / aka Gina's bestie from Melbourne says:

wow is this common with pregnancies? My gosh…. Poor lady.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

I have two blood clotting disorders. I had to be on injectable blood thinners before ovulation, during pregnancy and then 6 weeks after. Very dangerous situation if you happen to get a blood clot.

• chismosa aka/ Lisa VP is my imperfect savvy Queen & I love her for it so sh-ut it says:

I knew they were dangerous in general; I guess I hadn’t realized they can be a pregnancy issue.

Wow – happy you were all safe and happy Melcita 😘👶👶💉💉

6. Foxymel(Mel) says:

Thanks for the recap, Reality Byte and welcome. I’m pretty p’off that my DVR didn’t record the HWOM. Dumb thing was setup last year for Sundays.
    I hope you all have a great day! 🙂

7. California35 says:

Thanks Reality_Bytes! Great recap and I agree about how fast and so much in one epispde. I was thinking that I must watch this episode again.

I am glad the show is back and I will try to prepare better for it next week. This week, though I read here it was coming back, I didn’t prepare. ALSO it is #TGIT night, so my DVR and I were busy, thank goodness one of the shows ended last week (how to get away with murder), otherwise it would have been worst!!
    I looked for a rerun of it, and didn’t find it. I’m sure it will at some point before next week’s episode.

8. jezzibel says:

Powell
    I’ve given some thought about what I think Yolanda gets out of playing Machiavellian games:
    She comes off looking like an understanding saint who is willing to extend a hand to cast members on the outs with everyone else.
    Last year she took a major hit in likeability , with her very singular and petty reason for why she went after Lisa V(i.e. not taking time off from filming 2 shows, running 3 restaurants/bars, cross country charity events/speaking engagements, to make the 5 hour trip to come and entertain Yolanda).
    Yolanda needs to turn that around so fans will like her again because it will increase the chance that viewers will want to turn in to see her
    A) her own lifestyle show, this isn’t her first ride on the reality show rodeo. So she’s hungry to make the transition from reality tv to martha stewart type personality
    B)She needs to have public support for her and her two model daughters. She doesn’t want to be viewed like Kris Jenner or Dina Lohan(people may like the children but despise the mothers)She wants to viewed favorably in her own right along with her children, their success is her success and vise versa
    C) She’s David Foster 3rd or 4th wife, I think by now he has this divorce/alimony thing down pat by now.
    D)Since she got remarried, she is not getting alimony from Mohammed, and I think that child support ends when the kids turn 18(I think), so that money train might be coming to an end soon
    E) She’s competitive by nature, she can’t understand why fans/her ex-husband like Lisa V . Eileen and Lisa R are seriously becoming fan favorites, and she is being relegated to to the background.
    I came with these reasons when I took a shower, I’ll spend some more time thinking on it and will come up with more reasons why I think Lemon-lyme is playing a con game

I can see all of them being the reason with D being at the bottom only because I think she probably got a good settlement out of Mohammed and probably is pretty good with money. I don’t think she likes people thinking bad of her, I think she thinks she should be #1 and can’t stand the thought of having to take the back seat to the Lisa’s and Eileen and even Kyle at times. To be only a step above the 2 losers has got to be getting to her big time.

• chismosa / aka Gina's bestie from Melbourne says:

to keep those pristine white jeans and all the Hermes belts and accessories and Jo Malone candles she’s got (still waiting for mine…. :/ ) , likely she spends quite a bit?
        Plus the 5,000000000 vitamins and herbs and novel remedies she’s looking to treat her lyme must cost a fortune, no?

Gigi’s doing so freakin’ well and so is Bella that i’m sure they could always keep her in good financial form if need be.

• jezzibel says:

I think Yolanda is a very ambitious woman(nothing wrong with that), However I think she hates Lisa V for being a respected amongst the true power players(and possibly because her ex-hubby adores her) and a not because of who her husband is or what her last name is. Lisa is not a trophy wife, passed from rich husband to rich husband, her success isn’t dependent on her husband, and she’s not a washed up child actress, or a scorned ex-wife of a dlist tv actor. I suspect the reason Lisa does so well is because she can move in that world and keep secrets and does, I think that is why she was so upset about the selling stories to tabloids, because it was potentially damaging and why she is so unforgiving about it. I think most of Lisa’s cast-mates play at being entrepreneurs/business women, where’s Lisa actually is. I think Lisa is one of the real movers and shakers in LA, and when this is all over she will keep going on as she has done.

Exact. She doesn’t need this show- yes it’s given her help with exposure to her restaurants, both old and new – however she and Ken will return to their FABULOUS life they had before with or without the show!

Never thought of Yolo in terms of a trophy life but you are exactly right in that about her. I never heard of her before she got on this show so she’s no Kristie Brinkley, she’s just a woman who modeled in her younger years that no one really remembers, same as Brandi when you think about it. Only difference she married a very rich man and Brandi didn’t and now she’s married to another very rich man and Brandi isn’t. The other difference between them is Yolanda has manners and class and Brandi has neither. Maybe that’s why she took to Brandi, they had that modeling in common. Yolo has gone on to be a trophy wife and Brandi can’t as she would never fit the bill. I find it very interesting that other than the King’s charity we’ve never seen any charity work by Yolo, even Kyle has hosted some charity events. I don’t expect either Kim or Brandi to be involved but I sure do Yolo given she’s such a rich man’s wife.

In her biz she has to keep secrets. She’s seen many of the rich & famous in her restaurants and bars all over the world w/mistresses, & boy toys. She’s been witness to big biz deals being made. She hasn’t been so successful for 30 yrs in the restaurant biz by blabbing secrets.

Wow, this is good.

Chismosa sorry you haven’t gotten your candle. 😉 I bet Yp gets them for free since she’s done a pretty darn good job at product placement. Have you tried any of the perfumes? I got 4 samples from Nordstrom. Pomegranate, Like & Basil, Woods & Sea Salt. Fantastic!! They are expensive. $95 I think.

• jezzibel says:

I like the ones my local grocery store sell for $7 or $8 which I feel is kind of pricey, but they smell really nice.

They’re Jo Malone or like Jo Malone?

• chismosa aka / Gina's bestie from Melbourne says:

ROTFL

Yes I like drugstore YANKEE candle knockoffs !

I’m just joking since I’m waiting for JILL 🎁….

Not a fan of the JO Malone scents. Over the years I’ve decided I can’t wear regular perfumes. Body sprays yes — marc Jacobs has those. Also clarins makes some.
              The JO malones are nice- I just get annoyed quickly.

I got very into some company – I can’t remember the name -at a Nordstrom – when I think of it – I’ll let you know POWELL. -^^^^

There’s a company in Europe that I stalk and stalk since my cousin got it for me years ago – and im using the last drop …
              Biotherm is the company.

Jezzible that was a darn good shower. I can totally see where you’re coming from. Your list makes sense. I’m w/Mrs P placing D at the bottom of the list. She knows the value of a buck and knows what to spend it on.

• jezzibel says:

Lemon-lyme makes a good villain, I can respect that, her motivations make her somewhat interesting. Brandi and Kim needs to go and Kyle needs to be demoted to friend status( the Richard sister’s issues have dominated this series for entirely too long). I want to see how she will act with the others, if tweedle-dum & tweedle dee are gone.

9. majnon says:

Thanks reality bytes for the great recap. I only got caught up yesterday on Melbourne and by the end I was really into the show

10. Realty_Bytes asked me to post something from her to everyone, as she is pushed for time today due to a previously scheduled, out-of-town, sports weekend travel event her Fam is playing in:

She tried but was unable to respond to comments for some mysterious WordPress reason she can’t decipher right now. What with writing the blog this morning, packing, and her dog eating 2 watches first thing, she had to abandon her efforts and call moi…HER SECRET BFF! (heh)

So she says she thanks everyone for the warm welcomes and lovely responses, and she will be back on Monday to fight with WordPress another day and properly thank you herself.

xoxo

thanks so much for the re-cap reality_bytes!! – I have not seen the show yet, so getting to read about it here was great! – Thursday nites is usually my date nite with my husband – the twins are with their Dad, and my daughter usually goes out with her girlfriends so we get the house all to ourselves! – tv – with the possible exception of TBBT – is pretty much ignored so your recaps will keep me current, and clearly, entertained!! – thanks!!

12. Trashy T says:

Thank you so much for the wonderful recap. My impressions of some of the ladies have intensified after seeing this episode. Jackie screeches and really thinks she is ALL that and isn’t. Lydia is just dim. Janet is as our Aussie friend said yesterday getting the bitch edit. Really coming off as unlikeable. Wasn’t impressed with the newbies. The only two I like are Chyka and Gina. As of last night. Sure to change.

Trashy Janet turned into a beyotch last season. If you watch. She stirs $hit up and is two faced.
      As we say the “edit” – could just be they’re showing the “real” of whoever it is —-> …..
      Lydia has always been dim.

• California35 says:

I agree with you. We will see how everything developes.
      As we have seen time and time again, things change.

• Melbourne-Aussie says:

Good morning, Thank you Reality-Bites for your great recap & everyone welcome to my town. I did say Janet was getting the bitch edit but as someone here mentioned it is just exposing her not so nice side. Lydia is a trophy wife with her 2 husbands but we will chat about that later.

• California35 says:

Yes, lets 😋

It was funny too to hear Jacky critizise Lydia about having an assistant, when Lydia is showing them/us that she has one to impress them/us lol

I didn’t watch last night. #TGIT I watch ShondaTV but I didn’t pay enough attention to Grey’s Anatomy or Scandal & didn’t watch Felicity Huffman’s new show at all. I wasn’t too much in the mood for dramas I guess. I turned to see if Melbourne was on today but it’s RHOA reunions today so I guess ATL will be wrapping up soon.

• California35 says:

I don’t watch any of those 😒 and i feel I missed out because they sound like they are good.

14. mrs peabody says:

Kyle’s blog at Bravo is up. It’s pretty good.

😉

She says Brandi wasn’t having any space cake because her Lawyer told her she couldn’t, wonder what that was about?

• California35 says:

Hmm interesting…and yeah we saw bad mood sober Brandi 😜

Yes. I thought that was interesting. So she couldn’t partake. So she had her reason for not. Why couldn’t the others also not partake and have reasons not to? Why according to Bobble were they hypocrites?

• Inner esting… I call bullshit on that tho…more like her “Gaygent” told her that…

Because of her podcast.

Because success. Not.

Well well well. Notice little Miss Everyone Else Is A Hypocrite didn’t say that was the reason she wasn’t having the cake. In fact, she gave a completely DIFFERENT reason. So, I love that it turns out Brandi is a raging hypocrite AND A LIAR. All her BS about how Kyle wasn’t being real, pretending one thing while the reality was another and there’s Brandi pretending one thing while the reality was very different.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Hi Kit. I think that Brandi wanted Kyle to smoke or eat the space cake so that she could use that against her in the future. I couldn’t understand why she was so pissed that she didn’t want to. Brandi just tweeted something about double standard, so maybe she’s read Kylie’s blog.

Great point! You could see Brandi getting so agitated in that scene and it didn’t make any sense. I thought maybe Brandi seeing Kyle and LisaV laughing and having fun together was driving her nuts but this makes more sense.

Kids? Maybe she takes court ordered drug tests? Lol.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

That’s an excellent point! But now she cares what she does on T.V.? I want to see if Bravo shows her picking up that guy.

Mrs P yes pretty good.

LOL on the ATL reunion Andy gives the ladies Small and Talls t-shirts. I’m has a Small and she says to Andy she’s definitely not small referring to her height, she’s 5ft8. Andy says she’s definitely not small looking at her boobs. Kim says that’s what happens when you’re pregnant. Too funny. I didn’t remember that. Andy does love big boobs.

16. Laineylainey says:

Great job reality bytes!!! And welcome!

Hi Lainey! I was just thinking this morning early, I had been missing your comments. How is LaineyGirl? Is she liking the local designer she is working with? Has there been any spill over into Turkey of the Syrian trouble? I can’t imagine Turkey putting up with that sort of thing, but one never knows. Did I hear you say they might move to Italy? Did I make that up? 😀 Now Italy would be amazing! Mangiare! Mangiare!

Oh Chile, Italy wd be great. But no, they aren’t moving there anytime soon. But, it’s a possibility if he switches teams! Maybe I said something about other European teams being there as possible employers one day.

You’re sweet for saying you miss my comments. But…I’ve been here! Not as much as before, but I try to check in at least 3x week. At least. I can’t quit my LYNNFAM!!!!! I just can’t quit you! Let’s spoon!!! Hee hee

Yes, she likes the designer! She is young and is American born. She’s half turkish. Her family owns yoga studios and in fact they are introducing yoga sculpt in Turkiye with Erica as their teacher. She’s waiting to get her resident/work permit; I think she gets it next week.

Well, there’s been no spillover in ISTANBUL. Not sure how bad it is on the Turkish side of that border. But from what little I know it’s hellish on the Syrian side as I’m sure you’re aware!

Hope all is well with you! Hope you’re having good weather (duh) and that the job is going well.

What a great job Reality_Bytes! It must have been jam packed — and those ladies have no problem all talking at one lol. I didn’t watch last night, but I have the DVR all set to catch it this weekend. Now I know what to watch out for 🙂 I was hoping Janet and Gina would mend the friendship. I like it when Janet is spreading gossip about all the others lol. She does like to stir it up.

Anyway, Welcome! and hope your sporty weekend is fun.

18. kit9 says:

Is anyone here interested in Basketball wives, the show? The producer and one of the wives are Brandi’s guests on her podcast this week and it’s boring as hell.

• I think Brandi is becoming a “Non-Muther-f*cking-factor”…..I use to watch..

I watch.

Nope, but’s let us bet on how many racist comments she can manage throughout the interview and I bet she uses the word the P word for Cat a LOT and talk about the length of mens appendages Not sure why but for some reason I see her doing so with these ladies

19. Thanks for the great recap & for joining us Reality_Bytes! So much information in one show! I don’t feel like I really got a good feel for either of the new girls. I completely missed Gina walking under that sign, priceless!

• That took a good eye; I missed it, too.

Gina makes me think of LisaVP a lot. It’s not just for the obvious reasons, either.

In fact, I believe if those two got together, we’d find a room full of dead Housewives strewn about like Fall leaves, Gina and Lisa sitting on a bloody sofa in the middle having tea, poised on their seats, not a hair out of place, dry wit intact.

Gina: Did you hear something, dahling?
      Lisa: Don’t worry about it, dahling, I have an upholsterer on speed dial.

20. Great job, RB!! Love this show.

Melissa gorga is on WWHL on Sunday. Maybe we’ll get some info on jersey?

Welcome Reality Bytes! Thank you for blogging for Lynn’s Place! Appreciate all the info on the Melbourne ladies and the recap! 😀

23. California35 says:

Did anyone else see/read? supposedly TMZ reported that Kim made up having dirt on Harry, and that she asmitted on the reunion.

BH First Look is on tonight at 10:38…
    No chance to read the blog today…I didn’t get to see all of Melbourne so I’m hoping to get caught up by reading the blog later on…Welcome Reality Bytes!!

BH First Look is on at 10:15…sorry for the mix up but my hernia was acting up…and then my knee really hurt…then I cut my finger getting glass out of my hair…and now I’m having space cake!

• chismosa aka / Gina's bestie from Melbourne says:

Ok now someone needs to explain to me why Pandora never went by Todd in her single life ?
      She went by VP?

She went by Vanderpump-Todd until she got married and then dropped the Todd for Sabo. Can’t say I’ve ever seen anyone do that with a hyphenated name before.

• Jules says:

Have a few friends who hyphened their names after married and the children use hyphen name. Two did what pandora did when they married. One just added the name to end. My neice is hyphened but far to young to marry. Will wait to see what she does. Oh one of the Hyphenator that married was a boy and he did end up hyphenating to his wife’s last name but they put her last name first and second dropping his mother name and using fathers. Takes all kinds.

Interesting.

Does her family have money, would that be why he hyphenated w/her name?

• Jules says:

No they both wanted to honor each other by having each name and both would have to change passports and credit cards and all. And their children have the hyphen name. Kind of liked that not just the girl had to get all the official docu changed. Equality.

Giggy works a lot. Does he have his own contracts to get paid?

30. chismosa aka / Gina's bestie from Melbourne says:

I am not NOT following her or her babies 👶👶👶👶👶👶👶on Twitter but I don’t know why but I have this sneaking suspicion that…….

The Don may want to come back to NJ?

If they don’t wait/ get TRE in time, etc. Give TRE a spinoff — in lieu of looking for all new cast to mix with everyone?
    I don’t know why but it’s an idea im thinking of.
    Maybe andy feels delusional enough to think people WANT more MANZO? And spinoff is not enough?

OMIB you should read the dates on these oldy moldy stories, LOL. This website also gives out a lot of false crap, and this info was spewed out in early November of LAST YEAR. NewJersey is NOT currently filming and there is no start date for that filming, crap they haven’t even decided on the cast either.

I don’t think andy will ever shut the door on the Manzos. He loves them! Personally though, I would be surprised if caroline came back. Only because I think she likes having the spin-off and being able to showcase her family instead of sharing the spotlight with the other women and their drama. They picked up Manzoed for another season-and it’s going to be all about Lauren’s wedding, so I think she’d keep that as her focus. I wouldn’t be surprised to see her appear like jac and kathy did-but I don’t think she’d do full time again.

The article is not only wrong it’s from six months ago. Right before manzod was resigned for second season. I think magazine mixed up the shows.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

I will not tune in if Mego, Caro, Jaco and Katfish are back. I’m tired of the lets talk about Teresa storyline. Either wait until she’s out or have a new cast.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she wanted to come back. Whateva!! Im still not watching. 😡

• chismosa aka / Gina's bestie from Melbourne says:

💩💩💩💩

But the 💍💍is on. 😩😂

I don’t like any of these people. Gag. But maybe someone will want to see, lol

• AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY????????????????????????

I didn’t watch it-but it’s a funny concept!

Yeah her children must be SO PROUD that their TrailerTrashTrampySue mother is faking sex to promote their failing gym. Yeah kudos, #greatshowandtell!

• Laineylainey says:

Just when we thought she couldn’t be any more disgusting. Oh wait no one thought that.

Ok. I saw 1/2 a sec. Eddie at the camera & Tamra talking to the camera was enough for me. I don’t even know what she said. 😏 😔

I just went back and clicked the dislike button. I’ve watched thousands of YT videos and have never done that. You should read a few of the comments. I think T pulled a Susan Saunders. People are saying it’s so funny. They love their place. And E, T or someone responded. No one is responding to the negative comments.

Bbbbrrrrrrrrrrr #NYC

A post shared by Pandora Vanderpump Sabo (@pandoravt) on

36. mrs peabody says:

Saw the first look at BH, I want to know what happened in that room between Kim and Lisa, were they threatened with their jobs if they didn’t get along? Why are they acting like nothing happened?

Good morning, Mrs. P
      That BH first look was disturbing – in what world did those two ladies act like nothing happened?! I’m really starting to question Lisa R – and that makes me mad, lol. I am Eileen in first look! Beside myself in the lack of resolution and respect! Arrrgh!

I can see LisaR trying to get along on the trip and not continue to crazy fight. Cause you can’t argue with crazy, and obviously she can’t leave. Now, if it was me and an acquaintance – I might be in jail after I really did throttle her, but I have no doubt I would not be speaking to the bitch. But, it’s a show, It must go on.

• Nickel says:

I think Lisa R is in self preservation mode. She’s a newbie and lost her 💩. She’s probably just trying to get through the rest of the trip with minimal drama (silly girl). But I think Eileen was right. The SANE thing to do would be to be in the bed in the fetal position with covers over the head. At least I would have just gone with Lisa V and not the other two.

• chismosa aka / Gina's bestie from Melbourne says:

🌊🌊🌊-length Tarts ……..

Though I guess she just wants to “put it aside” and not ruin the rest of the trip for everyone else. Though it’s totally Kim

• Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

If she turned her back on Kim, the addict, she would be the target for the rest of the season.I think she has a good heart, but therefore is setting herself up for being taken advantage of by one of these BH grifters.

• PJ says:

Because they are both actresses and Lisa R is acting she doesn’t really care about Kim, she isn’t really upset, she didn’t really lose it, its just acting. I’m stunned that anyone thinks it’s anything else.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

I find it kinda strange that Lisa R. didn’t at least let Eileen and Kyle know she had made up with Kim, no?

I think Lisa R. Will be next season new villain.

• PJ says:

I agree it’s what this years audition is all about. That’s what this is to her an audition to become the new villain of RHOBH. I don’t think there has been one real second for Lisa R on this show.

So, I wouldn’t believe anything that comes out of GG’s mouth if her tongue came notarized. Just sayin!

38. Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

I win! I win! I win! Woohoo!

Guess what?

I got blocked by Brandi’s twitter handler!!!

I just like to say, I don’t know what I did to deserve this glorious honor. I’d like to thank the Lynnfam blog, my age–, no, my dogs, all the beautiful dragons out there… (starts to sob). And I would just like to say, to all the intelligent, respectful women out there who bust their asses to provide a roof over their heads and food on their table, that I share this award with you. We’ve come a long way baby!

• Congratulations!!!

Wow. What an honor.

I’ll tell all my friends that I knew you before you were famous. 🙂

I want an award-you get everything-it’s not fair!!! I want a chicken salad bowl!! Haha!!
        For real -that witch blocked me just when things were heating up-now she went and locked her account…I can’t even deal with drama on twitter today-it’s going down exactly the way I predicted! The Brandi fans are turning on each other and Brandi is in Cabo laughing at them all-they think she’s their friend…silly silly Brandiacs!!

• chismosa aka / Gina's bestie from Melbourne says:

Wait – you’re blocked by her personally – (her Twitter account //-though I know she has a writer)

Or this mysterious other person ?
          The “writer”

I still need to find out who that is.

Chis-I would tell you who the mysterious person is but I can’t DM you on twitter because you BLOCKED me…her account is locked up now anyway-she blocked me a few weeks ago and she locked up last night when things started to get interesting!!! How dare she!!

I’m loving that they’re clawing at each other. Hahaha. Idiots.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

😆 where did you find that?

How’d you manage to steal that out of Brandi’s house?

• chismosa aka / Gina's bestie from Melbourne says:

Reebs that’s wonderful! Heartfelt congrats

Enjoy that golden trophy LOL
      🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

I bow to your greatness. 👑 And the Oscar goes to🏆. 🙂

39. chismosa aka / Gina's bestie from Melbourne says:

TARTS —- you need this picture for your gravy! LOL

40. chismosa aka / Gina's bestie from Melbourne says:

V
    V

Where
    ARE
    You
    😰😪😫📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣

Good afternoon peeps. I hope you were able to get out, even for a little while.

42. chismosa aka / Gina's bestie from Melbourne says:

Hmmmmmmmm …… Has the 🐢🐢🐢🐢lady nutso not tweeted since February still?
    This was interesting

Watching VPR. Why did Tom ask Ariana to move in w/him and kiss her in front of Lisa? That’s just weird.😯

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

No chemistry there.
      You having a nice Saturday? Have you seen the movie Hostel? Each time someone describes. The Red Light District, it reminds me of that movie for some reason–lure Americans.

Oh gosh, Shall We Dance on Ice is on. With Meryl Davis and Charlie White and Maksim Chmerkovskiy. Nancy would have loved this! Hope she is watching! 💕💕💕

I just got blocked by Brandi on twitter…she’s in Cabo and I’m supposed to believe she’s worried about my tweets? Nice move twitter handler!!
    I did get a follow by 2 HWs today so I’m not doing so bad on twitter!! (Thanks Sue-you rock!!)

I looked over there today! Oh my god-the candles, the cakes from Ferguson, the go fund me’s. This is one effed up bunch of people! I want to shake them and say Brandi doesn’t care about ANY of you! Get a grip!

It’s so funny seeing each one of them turn-how did they not notice that Brandi wasn’t writing her blogs or tweeting for herself? They love her so much they couldn’t see that she suddenly learned how to spell??? Some of the Brandiacs are so shocked that Brandi isn’t tweeting for herself that they are UNFOLLOWING!! Hahahah the sheer insanity is just everything!!
        The candles stuff was F’d up and the Ferguson stuff is when the handler really stepped into the role of writer/tweeter-I knew it as I watched it all happen that she was the one!

• PJ says:

Just a question why is it a big deal if someone else is handling Brandi’s Twitter or blogs? I honestly don’t get it, I think a lot of celebrities have people do these things for them. Brandi has even stated that her agent would be handling her Twitter before. Why is this a big deal?

It’s a big deal because Brandi has always said how REAL she is-I think it’s kind of fake to have someone else write your blog and all of your social media. How can she be real if her tweets are not hers?
            I know you are a fan of Brandi’s but you don’t really follow the stuff she does on twitter/Facebook so I can understand why you wouldn’t think it’s a big deal that she doesn’t blog and tweet for herself-her twitter follower and her Brandi bunch fans are NOT happy to be finding this out. They thought they were interacting with Brandi-not some bootleg PR journalist wannabe-who most of them do not even like. They bought her books because she is their twitter friend and now they are learning that it’s all fake.

• PJ says:

I wish you would read some of the things I’ve written here and then tell me I’m a fan. I’m not a fan I just feel for the things Brandi has gone through and I don’t really believe the other “ladies” on RHOBH are any better than Brandi they just pretend to be better and are better at putting on a front in public, that’s all. You’re right I don’t follow her social media. I used to have Twitter and did look at Brandi’s Twitter from time to time. But I only followed some artists that I know whose work I like as well as some sites from countries I’ve traveled to and hope to visit again. Still I don’t think its a big deal for someone to run your social media, I’m sure it’s done all the time. Famous people usually have a team of people that manage their image. I know Brandi isn’t in that category but the same principle applies as far as I’m concerned. As long as it reflects what Brandi actually thinks and not someone else.

• Because it’s fraud.

She’s saying it’s her words but it’s someone else’s carefully chosen words to control her image.

When other celebs have a social media person, they tweet personal appearances, promotional events, retweet fawning comments but stop short of actually impersonating the celeb.

And if they do: ie a Teresa G they’re skillful enough that you’re not quite sure if it’s her or not.

Brandi’s fans REALLY think this is Brandi and are in for major disappointment. Which will be just another nail in her coffin.

We’re like one mind on this one!

• PJ says:

I don’t agree that its fraud. It’s done all the time. Everything about celebs is carefully crafted by a team hired to manage their image. Frankly Brandi could use a team to manage her image. However the person doing this sounds very questionable from what I’ve read here.

Besides what jill said-it’s not unusual to have a PR person navigate the social media. It’s overwhelming I would imagine! Good PR people make it so you don’t even know it’s not the celebritiy answering you.

But in this case-she has a supposed PR person, that she culled from Twitter doing this. This person isn’t even trying to remain anonymous, they want the credit and on top of that-is creating friction among her fanbase. That’s not how it’s supposed to go!

Idk what this is about??

I feel like the crazy blog writer has hacked her account? Its weird.

I think Brandi just took it back!! She tweeted and used “their” for “there” crazy blog writer would never do that-not even to throw people off track-she’s a very educated woman…or so she says!!

She’s more conversational then normal though. Isn’t she? I feel like Brandi isn’t even in Cabo-her blog writer has her tied up in her closet and has taken over her life!

So wait, what she is back to Screwing JR?? I am confuzzled? I get that she hacked back into her twatter, but who would ever think JR would be dumb enough to marry her, she is his booty call. Oh and Jnntj did you blocked because she is back to reading the blog here again?

This is where the married rumor started…

Is that even THELIARSUPREMESLUTBAGSCUMBAGLYINGLIARJEALOUSBITCHMORONSTFUBrandi in that picture? I don’t think so, here is why, she is about 5ft11 and JR is about 5ft9 from other pics we have seen girl in that pic is way shorter than him.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

I was about to say that it doesn’t look like Brandi! Brandi always complains about how ugly her hands are and this lady’s hand looks just fine. NOT Brandi.

• Say wut?

omg- he looks like an ax murderer holding his trophy kill, after he slipped off the wedding ring from the cold dead husband’s body.

Creepy-lisious

T-Rex..I think I got blocked cause I was being a smart ass-I never tweeted directly to Brandi or the crazy writer but I sub tweeted my ass off!!

Gotcha! I still don’t know about this twatter universe at all, so don’t know how it all works.

Basically I talked about the crazy ghost writer but I didn’t include her in the conversation…and she blocked me on her account the other day and on Brandi’s account today. She must be searching Brandi’s name on twitter to see what tweets she finds and then she blocks the ones who aren’t showing their Brandi love!!

47. So here’s a picture if JR with bill Clinton

Really fun night out with President Clinton. Thank you Clinton Foundation. #"Real" Beverly Hills

A post shared by Jonathan Ruiz (@iamjonathanruiz) on

Clinton is 6’2 and JR looks a little taller than him- so from a height standpoint only? This could be a brandi.

Except she’s denying it.

Chismo, I’m okay. Housewives are EXAUSTING me. I’ll be around for VPR and RHOBH. ❤️😘👭

• chismosa aka / Gina's bestie from Melbourne says:

You must have spreadsheets and folders 📂📂📂📒📒📒📈📊for days ……..

So much to digest. Hope you’re well.
      I forget we have, you know, personal lives. 😜

Absolutely not. I haven’t done any research. That pic above of JR swiming and the chick by the pool was a quick research to see if rumors he married Brandi were true. Aside from that, trying to detox from HWs. 😁

Okay – break this down for me.

Brandi’s media person has been outed to the Brandi bunch
    They are mad because they didn’t realize someone was handling her account
    Now all h e double hockeysticks has broken out because the media person is gloating about being behind Brandi’s blog etc

It that what’s going on?

I saw Brandi tweeted the person to “stop it” but I couldn’t figure out what it was.

Help me out here – it’s so tough being blocked ….

50. chismosa aka / Gina's bestie from Melbourne says:

😁😁😁

• chismosa aka / Gina's bestie from Melbourne says:

Why are people only NOW getting into Melbourne? I was ginas bestie for months —- ????
      i.e. 🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉

• California35 says:

Only months??!? 😛

Seriously, Im consern 😰 1- what if she is soo loved now, we love her and she is great now, and then things change?!! She changes? 😔😔😌 i hope not! 😔
        2- she is twitting with her?!?

• Veena (NMD) says:

Nooooo – we don’t want that posted here …… she’s our bestie.

• chismosa aka / Gina's bestie from Melbourne says:

Yes – ours now 😞

LOL it’s cool j/k

Please take out if you so desire.

Cali ^^^ I think G is very smart and will catch on quickly. Hopefully.
        Maybe lisa vp- who she’s friendly with – will clue her in.
        Here’s hoping✌️-crossed

51. chismosa aka / Gina's bestie from Melbourne says:

Veena I’m with you ^^^^ and très confused. I’m not blocked by her yet.

Don’t see the “shush” tweets to anyone by her …..

I’ve done a Twitter search for secret brandi blog and all that –nothing comes up.

Oh and if 🐉🐉🐉🐉shouldn’t have been posted ^please take it down. I’m just so forlorn my Gina is liking her. Feel like I should DM her a warning about this woman.

Ughhhhhhh 😒