Real Housewives of Atlanta Cast Blogs Blogged at Lynnfam

Real Housewives of Atlanta Cast Blogs Blogged by Veena

It has been a while since I’ve looked at the Cast Blogs on Bravo’s horrific website, but I thought I’d see what the ladies had to say about the Mr Chocolate dinner party tiff.  It’s pretty clear that Kenya, Cynthia, and Claudia collaborated on their responses – remember ATL ladies don’t blog, they answer questions – but at least this year they all seem to send blogs in somewhat regularly.  But before we get to Team Pretty/Petty, let’s check in with what Phaedra had to say:

(PS – f0r those of you missing Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars – I’ve simply had enough of that boring show and can’t force myself to watch, much less blog it.  I’m sure no one cares – I mean how awful was that show.  Those couples were utterly fake and boring as heck.  I’d much rather see non-quasi famous people with real issues rather than the biggest collection of fakers and a-holes the show could find.)

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-715-12

Phaedra Parks

Phaedra states that she still thinks Apollo and Kenya had an affair saying, “As far as Kenya is concerned, I never expect much from her, but as always her obsessive interest in my life, plus her extreme actions and emotional state, further corroborate the affair between her and Apollo.”  Hmmm – or she is using you for a storyline.

She also takes Cynthia to task for bringing up the rumor, saying, “I was disappointed that Cynthia, a fellow wife and mother, would be so insensitive to repeat such an absurd notion less than 24 hours following my husband’s incarceration and the drama that occurred with it. At no point have Cynthia and Peter ever reached out to check on me or my children. I was amazed that she was more interested in spreading a lie than supporting me as a woman and newly single mother. I guess the purported class she touts must have been on winter break, because that was the most classless thing I have ever witnessed.”  While I’m a little tired of these housewives pulling the mommy card, I’ve got to say that in this case I think Cynthia did put drama in front of common sense.  While we don’t know much about what is real and what is faked on housewives, we do know that Apollo heading off to prison for 8 years is very real, and Phaedra had to be stressed.  I know once Apollo talked to Peter on camera Cynthia was handed a storyline and she’d have been a fool not to run with it, but she could have said something like, “Apollo told Peter something that I’m sure isn’t true, especially since he has a history about faking text messages – like he did with Kenya.”  That way Phaedra would have agreed, Kenya would have felt validated, and they could have finished their dinner.  That’s what a truly ‘neutral’ person would have done, but Cynthia is neither neutral nor particularly nice this season.  She’s team petty.

Phaedra also went out of her way to let us know that the only two ladies that were there for her were NeNe and Porshia.  I’m not sure why she’s so intent on letting us know Kandi let her down.  “During the months when my life was spinning out of control, NeNe called me every single day to see how I was doing despite her busy schedule…I was grateful that I had her and Porsha in my corner because they helped me through some of my most difficult days.”

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-715-19

NeNe Leakes

NeNe does her best when she’s commenting on other people’s behavior, so the last episode was a good one for her.  She uses her blog to explain that while she and Phaedra aren’t best friends, she did feel that Phaedra needed a friend, and because NeNe has a big heart, she reached out and was there for Phaedra.  NeNe talks about herself in the third person in her blog – something I find disconcerting.  She refuses to mention Kenya, but does take a dig at her former BFF Cynthia, saying, “When the info was brought up about the Phaedra cheating rumor from Miss I Don’t Have a Story Line, the first thought that came to mind was something my aunt told me last year after the reunion show. She said, “NeNe, you might be hurting now and she may have fooled some people for the moment, but the truth will surface. You sit back, be quiet, and her true colors will show up. People will see her for who she is!”  What I really don’t understand is why – if NeNe and Cynthia dislike each other so much – were they friends for so long.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-715-06

Claudia Jordan

Claudia Jordan has landed herself a spot on a hit TV show.  I’m sure Claudia knew that there were all sorts of blogs about her on the internet before she joined the show, but perhaps she didn’t anticipate how much hate can directed at housewives.  Her blog is fairly neutral even though she’s on Team Kenya.  Unlike NeNe and Phaedra, she directly addresses the allegations against Phaedra, saying, “At the end of the day only two people know what really did or did not happen, and I would love for this group to reserve judgment on everyone until there is confirmation.”

She also makes the point about “double standards” when it comes to allegations – ie NeNe can call her a whore, Phaedra can call Kenya a whore, but Cynthia is getting blasted for bringing up what Apollo said about Phaedra, and she got blasted for saying what she did about Porsha’s African sugar daddy.  This ‘double standards’ theme is repeated in Kenya and Cynthia’s blog.  One might think they got together to go over their talking points.  “Hopefully we can get to a place where we afford each other the same benefit of the doubt that they may one day give us. At the end of the day there should be a protocol that we all follow and it should be applied to everyone. Until then I suspect we may continue to have a problem. But I am hopeful. Perhaps a lot of the drama in this group is because there are so many unresolved issues. And that combined with all the double standards in place is a sure fire recipe for disaster.”  Of course without drama there wouldn’t be a show.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-715-03

Kandi Burruss

Kandi is just over it all.  She’s tired of all the dramatic accusations and storming out.  Kandi’s had her full share of real issues to deal with this year, and this overly dramatic turn the housewives are taking is not her thing.  In her blog she discusses the new friendship between NeNe and Phaedra, and mentions that she’s skeptical because she’s had to put up with years of insults and horrid behavior from NeNe.  Obviously NeNe needs a friend – but has she also grown fond of Phaedra?  Who really knows or cares.

Kandi also discusses how Phaedra is throwing her under the bus right now, saying, “What tripped me out was hearing Porsha and Phaedra make me out to be the enemy because I left the table two seconds later than they did. That just felt like they said, “Hey, we’re going to put Kandi in the middle of this drama in some way.” Well if Phaedra is really going to play into this whole “Kandi’s not my friend because she didn’t jump into my argument and run out the room faster than me,” then OK… So be it.”  Should be an interesting reunion.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-715-22

Kenya Moore

Just as Phaedra believes the worst about Kenya, Kenya believes the worst about Phaedra.  If there is anything likable about Kenya left, she’s hiding it well by being so mean and vindictive.  For some reason believing that Phaedra was having an affair made Kenya feel vindicated.  I really don’t understand that.  If Phaedra was having an affair she’s a hyprocrite, but that still has nothing to do with whether Kenya had an affair with Apollo or not.  However, since Phaedra won’t let it drop, I’m going to give Kenya a pass.  And just in case you are wondering, Phaedra posted her blog first, so Kenya’s is a reaction to Phaedra’s.  “When Cynthia told me of Apollo’s latest findings, I didn’t doubt it, as I have experienced what she is capable of first hand. My emotional reaction was based on anger not pain. I thought, “The nerve of her!” She went on a slut shaming, whore-calling campaign without any proof, and now that Apollo caught her with sticky fingers dipped in chocolate, I felt vindicated yet again. I don’t care about their relationship or how many men Phaedra chooses to sleep with, that is her cross to bear.”

I also don’t care if Phaedra chose to have an affair.  Apollo likely threw his women in her face – and at some point enough is enough.

Kenya then goes on (at length) to show how Phaedra is a hypocrite for saying Apollo’s proof was fabricated, but at the same time still not accepting that he lied about the texts with Kenya.  She then points out Phaedra’s multiple lies, finishing with Phaedra lying about the Aiden’s due date.  Deep sigh.  There are lies and there are lies  The lie about Aiden’s due date was more of Phaedra’s diversion tactics.  That said, Phaedra is not particularly familiar with telling the truth – she’s very good at smoke and mirrors.

Kenya also justifies her behavior at the dinner party by making sure we all know that Phaedra brought up her name FIRST.  That’s a weak argument for Kenya going for the jugular.   “Phaedra brought my name into the conversation by saying “the text messages with Kenya and that supposedly didn’t happen either,” in effect still calling me a whore and a liar.”  Now really Kenya?  Wouldn’t it have been better to say to Phaedra that you were both victims of Apollo’s lies, rather than choosing to believe Apollo this time.  Who really is the hypocrite?

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-715-15

Cynthia Bailey

And finally Miss “I don’t have a storyline” has a starring role, only she really does need to work on her lines and delivery, because as NeNe so aptly pointed out, it was quite awkward and lame.  Cynthia was handed this role when Apollo went to Peter with his tea on Phaedra.  Of course she’s going to bring it up with Phaedra – that’s how the show works.  Lucky for Cynthia, when she stumbled and mumbled, Kenya stepped in to save the dramatic moment.  But of course according to Cynthia, Kenya was provoked into speaking.  “Kenya didn’t confront Phaedra. She sat there quietly until Phaedra brought her name up in the conversation.”  Were you watching the same scene?  And once again the point was made about double standards, with Cynthia expressing astonishment that Phaedra would be angry.

“Yes it was very shocking to watch her stand up and lift her purse in a threatening way. Had the shoe been on the other foot (or in this case the purse in the other hand), Team Double Standard would have claimed that Phaedra was provoked, attacked, and of course let’s not forget blindsided.”  I’m actually not sure what she’s trying to say here – does she really think that if Phaedra was hurling the accusations at Cynthia people would say she was provoked, attacked, and blindsided.  I doubt that, but they might just say she was just spilling the tea.

____________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Atlanta, RHOA Cast Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

181 Responses to Real Housewives of Atlanta Cast Blogs Blogged at Lynnfam

Good morning everyone 🌞
    Looking forward to reading about Atlanta. Thank you, Veena.

Remember to change your time forward! ⌚

Uh oh, that got me to thinking of RealityBytes dog. 😕

Did I read correctly that our new blogger had her watch eaten by her dog? 2 watches??

Yes. 🙂 I hope she’s gotten them by now.

Yes! 🐶 ⌚⌚ Hmm I can’t find the poop icon. Just as well, but I hope the dog is okay!

• Aw, y’all are so kind. I’ll tell you what I know, because RealityBytes was in a tizzy trying to get everything done Friday morning to get herself to the sports competition out of town on time, so I got the barest of details.

The dog, Cooper, is fine. Apparently she ate the watch bands, or maybe she just chewed them up and didn’t swallow them or something? I didn’t ask too many questions, but Cooper was boarded for the out of town trip, at the vet’s, I think? So I’m sure all is well. Cooper is still a pup, maybe not a year old yet, I’m thinking. So she still does these things.

In fact, I believe RBytes said Cooper performed this disturbing feat while RBytes was writing up her blog. Coop probably has already figured out when Mommy is sitting “there” and doing “that” she is not watching ME–where are those tasty looking items I’ve been wanting to nom nom nom….

So that’s what I know and I think Coop is well or the vet would have called RBytes and I probably would have heard of any complications. Last I heard from RBytes was she was back at the hotel trying to figure out how to post a comment here on her Ipad. lol It’s funny because RBytes is quite computer savvy, having been way ahead of me in the electronics/Internet dept. all the years I’ve known her. But I’ll let her ‘splain that, as I fear she’s going to be ready to jump across the table and throttle me if I keep stealing her thunder.

#Hidingthewineglasses

HA! Thanks for the update, I’m so glad Cooper is okay and a hunk of metal didn’t get swallowed. Whew! I know all about pups and the collateral damage of not paying attention to them every waking moment, lol!

Reality Bytes, just so you know, I consider myself very computer savvy BUT sometimes WordPress would do a number on me posting blogs here, or just posting a comment and it’s like you’ve been sucked into the Bermuda Triangle and no one can hear or see you. It can be maddening! But maybe, that’s just me 😉 Hopefully when you’re back home, it will fall into place!

LOL. Too funny.

😳

Good morning everyone. I hope you had a great Saturday. 🌅

NMD I haven’t watched the last 3 epis of MB. I keep forgetting about it. LOL. I don’t hardly blame you for no longer watching. 🙂

Veena-your comment about the Brandi situation was correct-you got the whole picture…which isn’t easy as there are so many people tweeting different things and being blocked by half of them doesn’t make it easy to follow along!!

• plainviewsue says:

My day is starting out great. Having a twitter “discussion” with a Brandiac who tweeted out Lisa R’s Playboy pictures, questioning her morality!!!

Needless to say, I am armed with a LOT of Brandi ammunition!!!

Oh my, why am I compelled to tell you “Step away from the laptop!” When I know you can take care of yourself?! Good luck speaking sense to the senseless! LOL

• plainviewsue says:

Damn. She retreated too early!! Someone else tweeted to her “Marilyn Monroe posed for Playboy. All Brandi poses for is TMZ!!!

Thanks TT!! I am always respectful…………..well, almost always…………well, I try!!

That’s right Sue. Her troop are just idiots. So what LR posed for Playboy. If they want to talk about morality, it’s better to pose for Playboy than to consistently use what these ladies have told her as ammunition to hurt them. The Brandiacs have learned well from their leader cuz they’re deflecting just like Bobble Head doesn’t. IDIOTS!!!

I see your tweets PVS and they’re so good, I can’t imagine anyone can argue that, lol. Telling them Playboy doesn’t even want BG, only TMZ! 😆

• plainviewsue says:

This twitter person, who only has 12 tweets, is tweeting nude pictures of both Lisa’s.

I think she went into hiding!

You know Kenya is pathetic. Did she forget we watched her in Anguila flirting w/Apollo and some guy at a party, all while being there w/her “man”. She went to the reunion and insinuated that some type of relationship had happened between her & Apollo, along w/all the texting. Those actions made her look like a whore. She was acting in a whorish manner. It wasn’t until this season that Apollo tells Peter he lied & he apologizes to Kenya. So all along Kenya knew the truth about how Apollo faked texts he said Kenya sent him, so when Cynthia listens to her stupid husband Peter who knows Apollo has faked texts in the past & Cynthia knows it too, “enlightens” the ladies, why in Hell does Kenya not think Apollo would do the same thing & lie on his wife? Neither Kenya, Cynthia or Claudia have ever witnessed Phadera acting in the manner that Kenya has in the past. They’ve not witnessed anything.
    When Cynthia spread the lie that was Kenya’s opportunity to say, “Even though Phadera and I don’t get along I believe Apollo faked the texts just like he did w/me. We’ve seen how Apollo has been treating Phadera on the occasion we’ve all been out, he’s mad that he’s going to prison so it was his attempt to get back at Phadera.”. But no. Kenya needed to ramp up her storyline. Her being sympathetic to Phadera would have taken her a longer way than to have this “eye for an eye” face off w/Phadera.

Kenya needs to go back and watch the Phadera Pregnancy season. Phadera wasn’t lying about her due date. Phadera knew the viewers knew how long she and Apollo were married & could see how huge she was. She wanted to continue her “Southern Belle” upbringing & make like she was pure as the driven snow before she was married for her mom Pastor Regina. She knew she was 7 going on 8 months pregnant not 6 & that her doc told her the baby’s growth was full term and she could deliver early. Her dOC busted that story while she was in labor saying she was 9 mths, while basically saying in front of her mother that time that she nor her siblings conceived before marriage. That was her attempt at “smoke and mirrors”.

8. chismosa aka / Gina's bestie from Melbourne says:

Thanks for the recaps.
    Poor poor above it all nene needs a friend 😩😩😭😭😭😭
    She wasn’t on screen last week until the last 10 minutes if I rememeber correctly

I’ll never forget the smack talking Meany had about PhaKEdra back when Phake started on the show.
    So so lame.

– I’m sad some of you stopped this marriage boot camp BS show. They really go after FAKE Reid and 👢
    It was good.

Tarts please take good care of yourself today. I’ll DM you/ email. 😙😷

I didn’t see it as NeNe being mean to Phadera. To her, She By Sheree, Kandi, me & many others, Phadera is a grown ass woman who’s a lawyer, has her own home, who she says her mother is so open to her talking about being naked & etc, that she going to get on national tv & try to pull the “Southern Belle Virginal” card. It didn’t make sense to do that on tv.

• chismosa aka / Gina's bestie from Melbourne says:

Not sure I get if you’re saying Phake is like that with her mom???

I just find her fake fake fake as fu– and she KNEW who she stalked and laid down with when she got pregnant.

Nene was very very VERRRRRRY shady and insinuating when Phake came on —-about all sorts of things.
        I loved it at the time bc I liked Meany then and could stand her ego- but Phake I can’t take – she won’t argue or have a conversation with anyone. Watch tonight she walks away again.
        Claiming beat downs if she stays and continues to argue with someone 😩😂😭

All talk ….. She’s a damn fool. I hope apollo takes her for everything.

9. Regarding Phaedra’s pregnancy, here’s the thing: in the Bible Belt, where my life has been usurped by the Christians of one sect or another–where are the lions when you need them?–it’s still shameful to be pregnant before marriage, especially among church folk. (Don’t get in an uproar, church folk, nearly all my family are Christians and they give me enough Hell for my heathen ways, so you’re covered.)

By the way, I gave an update on RealityBytes dogs up thread here, if you were worried and missed it.

Happy Sunday, everyone.

Well, you and I something in common, WTG. I hail from a long string of very devout Southern Baptists, and I am somewhere on the fringe, in their view, as I do not have a church home….. anyway, you are correct about the feelings of pregnancy out of wedlock are virtually unchanged in some of the south!

• If hubs could see me dancing around in my pjs after he leaves for church each Sunday, he’d probably have an exorcism on me. I’m listening the the Devil’s work RIGHT NOW–Watch What Crappens. he he

What in the sam hill are we going to do with you?! 🙊
          💃💃💃💃

BTW who is Sam Hill??! I remember my mother or grandmother using this expression.

• I don’t know what in the sam hill to do with me, so please let me know if you figure it out, cause I’m a MESS!

As for Sam Hill, I looked him up and there’s so many claims to the origination of that euphemism it appears being named Sam Hill will get you into some tight spots all by itself. I’ve heard it said Sam Hell” lots, so I’ll go with it’s the polite way to cuss.

• Veena (NMD) says:

I was raised that it was impolite to ask question about the timing of marriage versus conception. In ATL however, all the other ladies asking the questions were unmarried moms (Kandi, Kim, Sheree, NeNe, Cynthia) so I’m sure they found the white lie off putting. Kenya looks a fool bringing it up.

Yeah. LOL remember NeNe said something to the affect that any girl on the corner can tell you how many months pregnant she is. I thought that was a hoot. 🙂

10. Dang, where are my manners?! Thanks for the blog, Veena. These Atlanta Housewives are a HOOT!

I just realized Grey Gardens was on TCM at 10 this morning. I left my tv on that channel while I was milling around and was just able to rewind to almost the beginning. Big Edie & little Edie sunbathing on the deck. 🙂

Edie reading a book “Its all in the stars” reading that a Libra man is a hard man to get to change his mind, he likes order. She says “that’s what I need. A man that would give order me order.”

• chismosa aka / Gina's bestie from Melbourne says:

I think this has to do with Grey Gardens ^^?

But libra is all about balance – they don’t like to rock the boat and they flip flop a lot because they can’t make decisions. (Hence the sign of the scale)

If anything a Virgo needs “order”. They’re the rigid ones.
      Libras are air signs. Airy …..

Have to see if I have this book.

LOL

14. Ladina says:

I remeber Eileen tellking only to Kyle other than the Lisa’s about Kim’s addiction, you know, this Richards get on my nerves, I see them talking about the story line and rehearsing they’re lines… Over them!

Just turned on the TV and I don’t see Sonja anywhere, Powell. 😉 I presume to already know what is playing on the TV at the FoxyMel and Lainey households. 🏀Go Spurs! This time of year NCAA basketball dominates the screen here. Thank goodness I have my own TV or I would got nuts….not that it would take much, lol, and I do like sports, but not ALL season long and this NCAA is on every single night and day! I’m going over to Netflix for a spell.

LOL. No Sonja. HA!! I’m not mad at you TexasTart. I look at sports when “I” want to. I’d scream bloody murder if there was only one tv in my house. 🙂

Is Tony Parker playing again? He’s so good

16. Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

I don’t care. I still like Phaedra. The reunion repeat was on where they played her best quips of the past season. I still giggle when she says she was working like Hebrew slave taking care of Dylan while she was pregnant with Aiden. She alsa said Apollo needed to grow his own vagina if he wanted to relate to her. She cracks me up!

• chismosa aka / Gina's bestie from Melbourne says:

I don’t know what IWD but I LOVED Wonder Woman in the 80s — that was my total JAM. I’d put on my mother’s huge bangle and pretend it was like her bracelet

• chismosa aka / Gina's bestie from Melbourne says:

Oh I just got it – I saw it on Twitter only briefly.

I don’t remember this “day” when I was younger and I went to an all girls’ school!! We were all about that!

International Women’s Day.

17. Don’t hate me but it is currently 82 degrees in Santiago and my eyes are loving all the green – palm trees, I love you. We leave for Atacama Desert tomorrow morning but should still have internet for a couple days so thank you to everyone commenting – I will read comments every chance I get. Big thank you to everyone enabling my guilty pleasure of housewives !!!

Ok so Brandi blog gate is all out in the open and all the names have been revealed-now the Brandi bunch is divided into 2 camps-the ones who believe the story and the ones who are still believing that Brandi writes her own tweets/FB and blogs. They are going at it like lunatics!! I hope someone writes a story about it because it is very interesting. Why would a Bravolebrity ever think having a twitter fan (a questionable one) be in charge of their social media is a good idea?? Remember Ramona? Thank God her twitter debacle was over in a day…this one will go on forever!!

My theme song today is Landslide by Fleetwood Mac. 3 years ago on DLST I sat bleeding in a hospital bed being told “we don’t know if you’re having a baby today-but you’re not going home.” Well, I did have that baby that day! This year his bday is on Wednesday-but I remember saying to my husband the day he was born-all this AND we lose an hour of sleep? Lol. Later when I looked up his name (Dominic) I found out it was traditionally given to boys born on a Sunday! It fit! Even weirder-and this is a catholic thing-we found out his feast day is August 8th, my late fathers birthday. We got a kick out of that because my oldests (who was born in July) feast day (st. Joseph) is March 19th-my moms birthday!

Today-we also bought pull ups. No more diapers for my baby. 😞 his new room is all done and this week I will order his mattress. No more crib for my baby. 😞 To top it all off-I finally took the backrest off the oldest ones booster since he’s too tall. He still has to be in a booster until he’s 8 or 80 lbs. He will be 8 in July. 😞 But he says he likes the booster, because it’s easier to see-I guess I’ll leave it until he doesn’t want it. Then I will cry. lol. Where does the time go and how do I make it STOP????

• Pull ups AND a Big Boy Bed?

Time marches on ⏰⏰⏰

You can’t you just enjoy them while they are young. Mine will be 37 and 34 this summer, I wish for one day I could go back to when they were little but I can’t so I just enjoy them as adults now and spend as much time as I can with their kids and hope I get to see them grow up and have kids of their own some day. I’ve always said you can measure how fast time goes by your kids, you blink your eyes and they are all grown up. Enjoy them.

• chismosa aka / Gina's bestie from Melbourne says:

Oh Exit, happy birthday to your love -! Pisces are my FAVORITE people ! They are just the best hands down! I would want to get pregnant in June for sure to ensure a March/ late feb birthday. Just the best people. ♓️

We celebrate feast days and my catholic side never did — all the italians and irish i know who are so devout don’t celebrate namedays or feast days so that is interesting im going to ask them why they don’t! It is just UNCANNY of the names of your two sons- I love coincidences like that.

I wonder what those saints are patron saints of also ….

I’m going to google DLST-
      All health and good things for your boys. I know from everyone I know that boys are so so hard to potty train so good luck to you. ❤ 👬

Homey don’t play

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

As a Pisces I thank you for your lovely words about us. 🙂

You got it Barb!
          Never met a pisces I didn’t like- …..
          🙂

Joseph wasn’t that hard beleive it or not. It was just slow. Once he got it-that was it! Dominic is trying-he’s just inconsistent. If I try to make him go, he won’t. But if he comes to me to take him-he will. I don’t do the train in a day or potty party stuff-I just let them take the lead. It’s less stressful! My mantra is “he won’t wear pull ups to the prom”.

That’s a great mantra ! LOL

man if I had a dollar for all the people I know who said they had to give their boys enemas or laxatives or do manual things (gross TMI sorry!) –
          Always with #2…. I personally think men have some sort of Freudian issue with #2. Just a theory im working on.

But I’m so glad you’ve not had it bad or too bad with them- you’re blessed🙏

Happy (upcoming) birthday to him 🎊🎊🎁🎁🎉🎉

I love that song – and your slice of life post is a delight. All the best for the little one transitioning. My sister went to no pull-ups and big boy bed for her son, first of the year and everyone is happy now. Relish all the little triumphs, time flies!

Thanks! Life is so freakin busy-it’s hard to stop and then you realize what youre missing. I think that’s why people love being grandparents-you have TIME to just love ’em and of course send them home when you’re done!

Awww! So many milestones. I remember those days like it was yesterday.

We met our 27 y.o. Son for dinner tonight. He introduced us to his new girlfriend. SHE’s BEAUTIFUL!!!! And educated and so NIIIIIIIIIIICE to him! Oh and, you’ll be happy to know, he doesn’t wear pull ups anymore!!!

Their (our kids’) happiness is EVERYTHING!!! Enjoying this good feeling

Hey girl, you appear after I go to bed, you night owl! 👀
        So happy to hear about the new girlfriend! 👍 😊

Hello my love. Ever since I lost my tues and wed work hours…I have been going to bed reeeeeallly late! And waking up late! It’s been fun! Haha!

• shamrockblonde says:

*hugs Exit really hard* – sometimes when my oldest, Kerry is coming down the stairs, for just an instant, in the time it takes to blink, I see her as the little girl who lives in my heart, smiling and laughing, and then suddenly there she is, grown, with two beautiful daughters of her own, with that same smile, that same laugh, and yet so much more – hold them as close and as often as you can – time may move quickly, but your heart moves slowly through the memories, so make as many of them as you can –

Go Maggie! I have to get joseph on skis soon. Next winter.

• California35 says:

Cute!!

I get so confused with the names 😌 i sae this on twitter, and i was like who is shillana again? Haha 😋

• chismosa aka / Gina's bestie from Melbourne says:

Oh ehm jee I say it every time – I love her ! And I want a Maggie!

“Hellloooooo” – as she zooms by- too precious !🏂🎿
        Kevin must be good himself as he has to stay with her to film that 😳

(I don’t “do” winter stuff so I am not versed in the lingo and particulars)

I do winter stuff either!!
          Kevin has been skiing for 40 years so he’s really good. Maggie makes me nervous-she goes too fast-she’s so brave! I’m glad I stay home!!

Well color me super duper pooper scooper impressed!!!!!!!!!!! Did she casually say “hellllooo” as she skied past the camera? She is adorable!!!!! And fearless!!! I have never ever skied, water or snow. So good for Maggie!!!

22. Cityside says:

I really do not understand the Lisa R and Kim thing. If Lisa R is going to just say “all is well” she can go to h$ll. I am not buying it. I get enough fake on this show – ya looking at you Brandi and Kim…and sometimes Kyle – without adding another. I call Bull$hit.

• I think we might find out, at least I HOPE that Lisa R was just trying to get along with Kim for the rest of the trip….ya know, humor the crazy in Kim and just fake it until you are back in the good old US of A…she did say she was shellshocked or something like that…I don’t know….we will see what happens, lol.

I think so too! That and I think she just wanted to wander around and hang with LVP for the day. She didn’t want to be all cultural like eileen!

• And she didn’t want to talk about it, lol. She said she knew Kyle and Eileen would want to talk about it….

• chismosa aka / Gina's bestie from Melbourne says:

I’d want a mix of the two.

Lisa and shopping and fun stuff – NO brandi – she can go into the canals..🏊
          And another day the museum.
          Maybe they were rushed. I don’t know. Plus dramatic effect, plus filming times/ schedules, etc

• chismosa aka / Gina's bestie from Melbourne says:

This is what she’s running🏃🏃 with

• jezzibel says:

Maybe LisaR is so shaken by not only Kim’s behavior and her own reaction to it, she doesn’t want to risk releasing the wine glass Kraken again, so its just easier to sit back and nod her head and agree to whatever Kim is saying, and I suspect she realized that Kim played her .

23. Orson says:

The thing about the Nene/Cynthia split, I don’t think they were ever really BFFs. To Nene, a BFF is a sycophant, and Cynthia was okay being in that role for a couple of seasons. It looks like with Nene being gone a lot, Cynthia’s either standing up for herself or hitching her wagon to another HW. Either way, Nene isn’t the center of her universe anymore.

24. My new favorite channel is Discovery Life Channel….they show a bunch of different ER shows from different cities. Last night was the man with the 132 pound scrotum…he was whining about the surgery and I said, “Grow some balls dude,” hahaha…

26. jezzibel says:

Powell/everyone
    I had another thought about Yolanda and the puppet strings she is pulling
    I suspect that after last years finale party, when she reacted like Ken had physically assaulted her and was sobbing about it to her husband king David. I think after David & Mohammed watched the playback of what actually happened and her dramatics, I’m willing to bet she got called to the carpet from not only her king, but her ex-king as well. I suspect that not only do Mohammed, and the Vanderpump-Todds go back, they have a nice relationship with David Foster, and Yolanda doing that kind of crap is no bueno. So she can’t make any overt attacks on Lisa, but she can covertly manipulated Brandi and Kim into doing her dirty work..However it doesn’t seem like so far Lisa V is responding to any of it(besides after seasons 2-4 where she has been the target, she probably only deals with her castmates superficially outside of filming).

Porsha’s hair looks like a horse tail…seriously girl, how you gonna sell hair when you wearin that mess?!

28. the marriage counselor ?

Dunno

It seems like they both don’t like her

Kandi wants to be Switzerland girls, just leave her be! 😕

30. What is that NeNe’s fancy lumberjack shirt?

I cannot stand the plaid on the RHOA this season. How is this considered fashionable or chic?

I need fou fou fashion please. 🎀 👠 🎀 👗 🎀 👢🎀 👒 🎀 👜 🎀

Your dreaming Nene….

32. Phaedra is entertaining me. Being a Christian woman and all.

Phaedra is seething. No hiding that.

34. Well TT looks like it’s just me and you tonight- lol!

Let’s get 🍕🍕🍕 and have 🍸🍸🍸

35. Claudia’s look is on point in her TH.

Funny that I didn’t even know who that Roger Bobb girl was for a few commercial breaks.

I think Nene and these ladies are giving Demetria a headache! 😡

Aaaaaaaaaah Nene’s Bride of frankenstien hair! 😲 Did you see that?!

Well, now doesn’t that figure that Nene walks on HER therapy session set up because she didn’t like what she heard?! 😆

39. mrs peabody says:

time to watch the show.

40. mrs peabody says:

The 3 witches are in the room, oh fun but I do like Cynthia’s purse.

41. mrs peabody says:

I don’t like Kandi’s outfit, she doesn not have the figure for that.

42. mrs peabody says:

I’m glad Phradea got up and walked out on Cynthia, I would have done the same thing. Cynthia is a nasty mean woman

43. NJBev says:

the bartender on WWHL said Nene was in need of a check b/c she
    made him wait 2 hours before coming out of the theater and then
    ignored him as she walked past him-
    Well, lovva, I’m here to say that Nene was the kindest ever when she
    came out of the theater door when I was there with my daughtah! she took
    3/4 selfies w/ her and even re-tweeted her-
    *people are human and we all have a bad day-

Mohamed
    Shiva
    Mary Butler (Mohamed’s first wife)
    Marielle (Mohamed’s eldest)
    Alana (Mohamed’s second daughter)
    Mikey (Alana’s boyfriend)

Brandi Snaps

Riiiiggggghhhht. Well, if everything Brandi said about this season before and during is anything to go by, The Queen of Projection, Brandi, will be the one to come off as truly batchit crazy at the reunion.

I suspect that’ll be nothing compared to how librarian poo she’ll go when the next season starts taping and she’s not offered a contract. Though it might be fun for us if she returns and everyone except Kim absolutely freezes her out.

Mmmmmkay, well 4 other ladies have said the filming was 10 hours and they had several breaks, so another LIE LIE LIE, oh yeah what is it a LIE! Even Bravo has made a statement that they haven’t fired her yet, but are re-evaluating her ho-wife status, UHM, Bravo Speak for FIRED! Oh and I can’t wait until she starts bad mouthing Bravo after that, good luck, because you think the KrupaKupcake Lawsuit is costing you money. Invalidate your contract with Bravo and watch how fast they slap you with a Breach lawsuit which probably states they will sue you for millions of dollars. Trust me, if it wasn’t Iron Clad, that LUnaticZarin would have already give out plenty of dirt!

• Oh the drama of it all!

The Inhumanity!

I watched RHOA this morning, and didn’t scream at the tv once! I applauded when Phaedra got up and left! I like Phaedra 🙂 The Kandi – Mama Joyce scene, with Kandi tearing up, well, good for Kandi to show her Mom how upset she is. And Good for Kandi to not share any Todd ups and downs … Only its all on TV so Joyce surely knows now? I hope this is just a story line that Kandi and Todd cooked up. And I really lolled when Nene got up and left therapy. I don’t think Nene is the most popular anymore, I wonder how that is going over?

Oh well, Happy Monday! It’s too dark to go to work haha!

Nene’s just been phoning it in for the last 2 seasons. If it was anyone else, they’d expect their popularity to wane. But this is Nene, isn’t it?