Real Housewives of Atlanta – NeNe Runs from Therapy Session

Real Housewives of Atlanta – NeNe Runs from Group Therapy Session by RamonaCoaster

Phaedra is going over to Porsha’s house for some home-cooking.  Phaedra wants Porsha to move back to the city because it is too far to travel to visit her.  She tells Porsha about the meeting with Cynthia and how it went downhill real fast.  Porsha thinks Cynthia is mean because she is bored.  Maybe she feels she needs to be relevant now and relevant to her means starting sh#t.  Phaedra feels she has been supporting Cynthia which means her mom orders from the plus size catalog Cynthia models for.  Burn!  Phaedra says she has dirt on Cynthia but hasn’t said anything.  Porsha wonders if Cynthia has any dirt but she knows Peter does.  Phaedra is not going to therapy with Dr. Jeff.

Kandi is looking through a book about her grandfather who started a church.  I wonder if she attends that church.  Todd thinks the therapist isn’t helping resolve their problems. Kandi ignores that and says they need to do their homework which is make a pro and con list.  Kandi says a pro was sitting in the car for hours kissing and they don’t do that anymore.  Kandi says Todd being mad is a con.  Todd thinks of the con first which is Kandi doesn’t like to deal with issues.  He can’t seem to think of a pro.  Georgia the bulldog tries to help him out.  He says “Dude think of something or you are out on your ass.” Kandi thinks up a con that he will not deal with her mom.  I think Kandi does not want to deal with her mom.  She gets turned upside down whenever she talks with her mom.  Mama Joyce knows how to play her.

Claudia is driving a Porsche now and made lasagna for Gary With Da Tea who is a radio personality.  He has been working with Ricky Smiley for ten years.  Claudia wants to do standup comedy.  On her radio show she is the voice of reason and she wants to be the comedienne.  Comedy helped her through a tough time in her life and helped get her out of her depression.  Gary advises her to do comedy on the side part time, not on the radio show.  I think she should do what she was hired for and not try to change.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-nene-hair-17

Nene is visiting Phaedra with a new hairdo.  Oh my.  Nene’s ramen noodle wig looked like it jumped off her head, stuck itself in a wall socket and crawled back on her head.   Nene wants to make sure Phaedra is okay after Kenya mentioned Mr. Chocolate.  Phaedra said the only person she knows named chocolate is her best friend name White Chocolate whom Nene mentioned on WWHL.  Phaedra mentions the disconnect with Kandi.  She is mad that Kandi is not the bff that she needs and Nene is filling that need.  I don’t think Kandi has been doing anything against her so there’s no need to be that mad.

Claudia is meeting with another comedienne friend Luenell. She has been on Borat and worked with Adam Sandler.  Luenell doesn’t always listen to the Ricky Smiley radio show.  She liked her on Jamie Fox’s show and thought Claudia was funny.  Claudia tells her that she wants to try comedy.  Luenell asks her why don’t you walk off a cliff because that is what doing comedy is.  Luenell is giving her advice.  I found out that THOT is an acronym for “that hoe over there.”  I think Porsha mentioned that word in an earlier episode.

Kandi comes over to Phaedra’s office.  She first mentions that she is not having sex with Todd.  Then she asks about counseling and why Nene thinks Kandi and Phaedra needs counseling.  Phaedra says she thinks her friendship was tight until she started going through a lot.  Kandi then tells her that she was going through a lot and she felt bad that Phaedra didn’t reach out to her for support.  Kandi starts crying in her choppy voice again.  Kandi wants to know why Phaedra is talking about her with Nene.  Phaedra says it doesn’t matter what people say because they have a friendship.  Kandi wants to know how Nene and Phaedra could be such good friends after they had fought and she is concerned that Nene is getting close to Phaedra to get dirt on her so she can throw it back in her face when she gets mad.  Kandi is going to the group therapy because she is a team player.  Phaedra explains that she doesn’t want to be around these women. She says if she never talks to Cynthia again, she would get into heaven and if Cynthia wants Phaedra to bury her, she would refuse her body.  Kandi is shocked but still has hope that all is fixable.  That’s right, fix it Jesus.

Claudia rehearses her comedy skit in front of Demetria.  Her jokes are stuff I heard over ten years ago.  Fix it Jesus.

150306_2851502_Will_Therapy_Help_NeNe_and_Cynthia_

It’s time for group therapy!  Nene likes Dr. Jeff because he said Nene had nothing to do with the problems between Gregg and his kids. As long as he is on her side, everything’s cool.  The three amigos arrive together.  Cynthia is optimistic, Kenya is coming with an open heart and Claudia is wearing big wooden earrings in the form of a cross.  I mean they are BIG, wooden cross earrings ready to ward off demons, vampire and werewolves.

Nene thinks it is negative being around this group of women.  Dr. Jeff saw Kenya make a face which is her invitation to speak where she says she has an issue with Nene.  This invites Nene to bring out the machine gun.  Dr. Jeff points out that she talks at Kenya, not to her.  Nene starts arguing with Dr. Jeff.  Kenya says they had made up and the next time they saw each other Nene treated her like she had Ebola.  Nene said she needed time to begin working on a friendship.  Nene says in her TH waving her fingers around that Nene knows the type of person Kenya is.  Where Kenya is concerned, Nene doesn’t want to be friends.

Claudia then says when she met Nene the first time on the show she was cold, has been very bipolar, and crazy.  Nene starts screaming because every time a new girl comes on the show, they come after Nene.  Claudia makes sure she means that Nene is acting bipolar, not that she is bipolar.  Like Peter is acting like a bitch but is not a bitch.

150311_2852475_NeNe_Walks_Out_on_Therapy

It’s Cynthia’s turn.  Cynthia says she takes ownership of her behavior.  She first starts out with what happened at Kenya’s charity event where Nene thinks Cynthia supported Kenya and Peter was called a bitch.  Cynthia felt the rift went on and she thinks Nene took it too far. Nene is being sarcastic and tells Cynthia she is not a victim.  The machine gun comes out.  Nene tells her she is a mean girl and asks if she has she found her voice yet.  If it’s not Nene’s voice then Cynthia doesn’t have a voice.

Now it’s Kandi’s turn, Kandi says Nene wants to mark her territory and how people come for her.  Kandi wants to know if Nene is friends with someone, would she throw them under the bus if things don’t go her way.  Nene gets up to leave while Dr. Jeff is talking.  Dr. Jeff and the camera run after Nene.  Nene feels attacked and doesn’t want to be the sole reason why people don’t get along.  Her ego is getting too big for the room and too big for the show.

150313_2852814_Will_NeNe_Return_to_Counseling_

___________________________________

Some tweets from NeNe last night

___________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Atlanta and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

152 Responses to Real Housewives of Atlanta – NeNe Runs from Therapy Session

Good morning everyone. It supposed to be nice today. I hope so.
    I didn’t watch ATL so what’s up with the Bride of Frankenstein hairdo NeNe was sporting? Was that for Cinderella?
    Why did she run out of the therapy session? She told the doc she would cooperate. So everyone was wrong except her I guess.

2. chismosa-irresponsible conjecture, rubbish, assumptions, innuendo, & gossip!! says:

Who is the hater ?

I didn’t watch yet. Just the WWHL…..

Meany is so over all this. She’s just so amazing and fabulous ! 💩💩💩

3. Great blog RamonaCoaster!

I only watched with one eye while I ran around trying to get ready for the week- but did see the “therapy session”- I thought it was awesome! It showed Nene in her natural habitat. Lol- the best was when she told the doctor that he didn’t know her like that.

So defensive.

And the hair? Well bless her heart. She’s taking beauty risks.

• btw? Interesting that a Nene is sending cease and desist letters to the left and to the right and then sends out a tweet with 🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫 in it.

so scawey.

• ramonacoaster says:

Hope she doesn’t bring that prop to the reunion. Does Bravo spring for metal detectors? No more props! And if she wants them to cease making fun of her wigs, ain’t happenin’.

Um yeah he does know her like that. She went to him. He told her there would be no preferential treatment. I don’t think it was fair to go back to their 1st disagreement when they did get past those, especially Cynthia. But NeNe should have stayed. She had the opportunity to say how she felt too.

But did Nene really get past it all? She would say she did, but then the next time she saw each of these people she was STILL HOSTILE, indicating she had clearly not gotten past the old disagreements. The doctor asked them about their issues in the group, so they answered. I wonder what Nene thought they were going to say? Or maybe she thought they were not going to be allowed to talk. If you invite all the people you’ve put down, dismissed, ridiculed, etc., what do you think is going to happen? So it makes me wonder,…was the “Nene Walkout” planned, a set-up? Gasp!!!!! Say it ain’t so…

4. I’m worried for Kandi’s and Todd’s marriage. I don’t know if they’re playing for the camera, but I can’t understand what’s happening with them. He’s gone all the time, no sex when he’s there, and he can’t think of one reason he married her?

Everyone has problems, but he’s not engaged in this relationship at all, it appears. Good luck with that, Kandi.

• jezzibel says:

I feel bad for Todd, he seems like a nice, hardworking guy, and he is getting it coming and going. If he is not working, he mooching off Kandi’s hard earned money, and if he is working then he is neglecting Kandi, and I imagine Joyce & her sisters trash talk him nonstop, and Kandi’s employees are probably just as bad. That marriage is going to crash and burn Bravo style

• chismosa-irresponsible conjecture, rubbish, assumptions, innuendo, & gossip!! says:

Well put ^^^^^^

• I will never understand Kandi ambushing Todd with that pre-nup. I know it’s smart of them to have one, but to wait until a few days before the wedding and demand he sign it or else? That was just wrong on so many levels. No wonder the poor guy resents her and her controlling mom.

• IMHO- it comes down to $$$. Kandi was so scared he was going to try to take advantage if her financially she demanded that he sign the prenup at the final hour.

So he signed and now he’s out hustling to make a living and she complains that he is never there because he’s always working.

Can’t have your cake and eat it too.

Don’t even get me started on Joyce. Because I can’t.

She had him by the balls-if he didn’t sign or postponed to think about it, it would make everything her mother said true. Even if it’s not. I know kandi is successful, she’s obviously talented. But I wonder sometimes how she managed to do it? She seems lazy and not very business minded. Wishy washy.

Very true. All of it. I can’t imagine going around telling everyone (on national tv) that your husband isn’t satisfying you. How humiliating for Todd. Kandi isn’t giving her marriage a chance, IMO. If we are to believe that they aren’t all in on it, and Todd is ok with his manhood being in question on national tv for the sake of reality ratings and reality ratings.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Great point about Kandi not giving her marriage a chance. Kandi telling Phaedra that she’s going through a hard time dealing with Todd, might make him upset.

• That pre-nup deal was a big Screw You to Todd, and Kandi was a fool to push it so late. That should have been handled BEFORE she accepted his proposal, IMO. You can’t strip a man of his self-respect like that and expect no consequences. And if Todd was just after her money, she’d have known in plenty of time to decide if she wanted a bought husband.

Joyce simply wants all Kandi’s money and support for herself. She’s looking out for Joyce, not Kandi. Kandi will always have to watch out because anyone with real money knows it’s a double-edged sword; but she should have handled that subject with Todd long before the wedding plans were made, IMO. That way it would have been fair to both and any questions would have been resolved one way or another before he was forced to sign at the last minute.

Hi WTG, while I agree a pre-nup should come into play before or immediately following a proposal (and planning the wedding!)

Kandi said in an interview (I think it was an Andy question on WWHL at the end of her wedding series) that Todd had the pre-nup for 3 weeks before he even had a lawyer. She said be procrastinated it down to the last few days.

I think he was hoping she would drop it. I don’t think he liked the contents and some were rather absurd…and some of those she did agree to change in the 11 hour.

• Ah, well, that’s not quite as bad.

Still, in reality–real time reality, I mean–3 weeks to hire a lawyer and hammer out a lifetime contract for your marriage is still not long enough. It’s hard to even get an appt. with a decent lawyer in 3 weeks. Pre-nups can take months of back and forth when real money is the issue. Usually even details about future children come into play…oh, it can be a deal-breaker, I’m guessing.

That’s why I think it was unfair to Todd. But honestly, I don’t think Kandi did herself any favors.

Thanks for the info.

5. So TT had a thought provoking blog (well- to my thoughts at least) that Kyle is using TMZ to communicate to Kim.

That they’re a package deal and well see them both next year…

I think kyle will be back full time-but not Kim. If they bring Kim back at all-it would be as a friend of. Only because people are really not liking kim and her whole dynamic with all the ladies. It’s disturbing and it’s gone on for 5 years. I think they’re done with Kim, she’s played out. I’m praying they’re done with Brandi too! 🙏

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Thanks for the link! Oh boy.

6. kit9 says:

Anyone else watch The Jinx last night on HBO? Freaking chills.

7. Just a random thought… I know ex strippers. Have even hired one or two. They all have the exact same problem, in my experience and JMO, they have huge problems with authority.

Nene flipped out on her boss, Andy too. And now this Dr.

morecounselingneeded#

8. serenanyc says:

I watched WWHL and I’m just not feeling Claudia. There’s something fake and forced about her but I can’t put my finger on it.

I don’t like her, can’t put my finger on why but I think she’s like Kenya only not as bad. I don’t like Cynthia either and I’m getting sick of Kandi’s crying about her mom all the time, get a backbone girl, you’re a grown a** woman and don’t need mom’s approval and if you don’t start backing your husband you are going to be a bitter old woman just like your mom doing the same thing to your daughter. #cycle (my 2nd hashtag)

9. Foxymel(Mel) says:

Good day everyone! Thanks Ramonacoaster for the great recap.

Kandi is not a good friend. If you can’t be there for your friends when they need you the most and then you flip it around saying that she’s not there for you too–not good.

Nene is extremely dramatic, but I bet you that the ratings would fall down if Nene is not on the show. Her TH’s are hilarious.

I did find it funny that Nene left the therapy session especially when she planned it.

Kandi tried flipping it around because she was at fault and she knew it. Nene needs to start listening to others, admit she is wrong sometimes and stop talking over people all the time just because she doesn’t want to hear what they are saying because it just might be true.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Kandi and her shaking up and down voice when she cries–oh dear.
        Very true about Nene, I don’t understand what she expected from this session and what she expected the shrink to do too?

• I personally think Nene thought the problems others are having with each other would at least be part of it. Remember Phaedra ended up not coming, and as I remember, her issues with Kandi were supposed to be part of the therapy. I wonder when the Phaedra/Kandi discussion at Phae’s law office was shot.

It did seem to me Nene was getting piled on. The Cyn/Kenya/Claudia/Demetria gang has been ganging up on the other women all season, after all.

Nene has issues, no doubt, but it did turn into the trash Nene session.

Hi Foxy! What I loved is That before she left, she stopped at the snack table.

Who wants to be that Andy plays that part w/Phadera saying she wouldn’t bury Cynthia at the finale? He’s going to direct it at Cynthia, ask her what she thinks of what Phadera said and say, “Believe me. I w I’ll make sure Phadera has nothing to do with burying me.”.

OMG!! They went ALL the way back to the very 1st issue they had w/NeNe. I see why NeNe got frustrated. Claudia get over that NeNe didn’t want to speak to you the 1st time you met. Move on. NeNe and Cynthia worked out the B calling of Peter. Why bring that up? Because Cynthia is follow the leader and let me pile on NeNe too.

You’re right about Cynthia, it’s her chance to pile up on Nene for things they had already settled. I guess what they need to learn that just because you settle your differences with Nene does not mean you are still friends with her. When she settles she is done with you.

I think they brought all that stuff up because they were asked what their issues are in the group and they answered honestly. Ish.

The doc didn’t qualify and say, “but you can’t bring up what happened more than 2 weeks ago, or it can’t be an old unresolved issue”. The old crap is what’s at the root of their issues in the group. Nene as usual, clearly had no interest in making peace with anyone, this was obviously a producer driven scene. Nene did her part by getting them together, but she prob never agreed to more than that, so off she went!

12. LaineyLainey says:

Great recap/blog RamonaCoaster! It was a funny episode. I love the way Nene stopped at the snack table before she left. That would have been me. I believe she never wanted to really be there to begin with, and I agree so much with your last line…her ego is too big for that room and for that show. However her ego isn’t too big to cash those Bravo checks, right? LOL. Truth be told, I most likely wouldn’t watch RHOA w/o Nene.

13. Amber...RealWife says:

Hello Everyone.

I want to thank everyone for their kind thoughts and prayers for my RealDad LuisAngel 83. We had a beautiful ceremony and funeral and he was laid to rest in STYLE baby! 😉 The mortician couldn’t upsell me as I was the one upselling myself! RealMom began to protest until I showed her the one i’d be picking for her when it came time and when she saw how beautiful it was she said “okay”. LOL BTW I made my FATHER late for his own funeral. Yep. I did that. But, I had a private viewing and made sure he was wearing his dancing shoes into the afterlife, the spectator wingtips in black and white. 🙂

Family came to Tampa from PuertoRico, CA, NY,PA, NC, SC, Orlando and Miami. As I boarded a few, I felt as if I was running a B&B and kindly asked family for a 5 rating on YELP. RealDad’s Sis, bless her heart, is staying w RealMom and is the kind that comes for the Holidays. Comes for NewYears and stays til Christmas. She’s still here and won’t be leaving til the 31st. SMH Ummmmm she. age 68 from PA, tried to make a love connection w RealMom’s brother who is 70 from NC. He is in an estranged marriage w a woman he now believes used him for citizenship as she has moved her whole family from CostaRica over 10 years w his funds and they’ve taken over his home. Although in the same house they live in separate quarters and they rarely speak. #LongConGetFamilyDumpMan He fears the wrath of GOD and is trying to remain faithful while HoeyHeathertonfromPA encourages him to get a divorce and come see her sometime like MaeWest says. #FuneralLoveConnection #HeSaidNoGoHomeLady

Also…. I came to find out that my older RealSis “SOMEHOW MANAGED” to make herself the ONLY beneficiary on my father’s life insurance. OVER RealMom! My mother and I made the funeral arrangements and she signed the docs only to be told the following day she wasn’t the beneficiary but her daughter was. It was quite disconcerting as RealMom was supposed to be the ONLY beneficiary. We now believe that when those change of beneficiary notices came he asked her to read it and she made herself the only one or she used undue influence to convince him to name her…. over his WIFE!!! Either way she is supposed to turn over the rest of the monies due to RealMom. We’ll see how that goes. WARNING to those w unscrupulous family and elderly parents. Check to see who is the beneficiary as anyone can easily convince or confuse a senior and have them bequeath their estate to them. #IfRealMomWasGoneSheWould’veBurntHimLikeToastNKeptALLTheChange

Some days I cry and laugh and feel sad and hopeful at the same time. I’ve visited my father and talked and cried and somehow left feeling better. I threw my Mother a CasinoBirthday, like I did for RealDad before, and all her grandkids were here. It was great. I have to care for my Mother now who doesn’t want to live w ANY OF US. She wants to move to senior housing and is excited to start a new chapter in her life. I wanted her to move w us but I also want her to be independant as long as she wants or can be. I look forward to helping her design a new apartment w new furnishings, old pictures and memories to blend w the new ones.

Once again I want to thank everyone here at LYNNFAM for helping me through one of the toughest times in my life. I’m back baby and ready to SNARK! 😉 🙂 😛 #ShadeDon’tFailMeNow.

AmberRose

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Amber, you and your family continue to be in my thoughts.
      What a roller coaster of emotions you must be feeling especially with all the family coming into town. I’m sorry to hear about RealSis being the beneficiary and not RealMom.
      You are such a wonderful daughter to have been able to make RealDad’s memory a really great one. ❤️

• Amber...RealWife says:

Thanks Mel. I think he’s very happy to have seen the friends and family that came out and the way we sent him off. I think I did Good. 🙂

Amber absolute warmest thoughts to you.
      What family shenanigans come out ….. So crazy.
      You’re a wonderful daughter and I hope you get some great ratings on yelp 🙂

All best to you …..
      And to your dad above ⭐ 🌈

• Amber...RealWife says:

Thank you Chismosa. You can always count on a funeral to bring irresponsible conjecture, rubbish, assumptions, innuendo, gossip, hysteria and a kerkuffle or two!

It’s so kind of you to respond to each of us ^^^ and 🔽🔽 by the way.
          All love to ya girl 💜

• stellastars21 says:

Wow Amber. I’m sorry for your loss. I’m also sorry you and your mom have to deal with the betrayal of what your sister did. I hope this isn’t the way you found out what she is capable of but if she is anything like my aunt then this wasn’t your first clue and so I hope everything goes well and how it should be. When my mom’s dad died her sister took care of the life insurance and came and gave my grandmother what was supposed to be what she was entitled to A WHOPPING $0.45. That’s right 45 CENTS! Despicable. And how dumb does she think everyone is. That’s actually the most infuriating part. Anyway please take care.

• Amber...RealWife says:

Thank you Stella. While I know my RealSis, an educated woman w a MastersDegree and AdmissionsDean at a nice college has made a mess, mismanaged funds of theirs, not repayed loans to them etc. it never occured to US, RealMom, RealSis2 and myself that she’d slip in like that.

RealMom will be removing her as beneficiary in her docs and wants myself and my other Sister to ‘give’ her her cut. She NOW doesn’t trust her and BELIEVES me when I say she’ll burn her to a cinder and keep the change if placed in charge. She’s a great proponent of cremation and wants it for herself so she’ll fry anyone if she’s the one making decisions and left holding the bill.

• stellastars21 says:

Yikes that’s so sad. And I feel for your mom. No one should have to realize that about their own children. I’m glad she has the rest of you to look after her.

That is scary. Brcause you all didn’t have enough to deal with …… Unbelievable

• stellastars21 says:

I just double checked with my mom. My aunt said it was only $0.45. What company only offers $0.45 life insurance policies? And who would buy one? Ugh makes me so upset. Sorry to high jack the thread. Again my deepest sympathies.

• Amber...RealWife says:

What a horrible sister and con artist to boot! I return your kindness and offer my sympathies on the passing of your grandfather. Jackals always show their true colors. It’s up to us to decide how we proceed

• stellastars21 says:

Thank you. Although I never knew him. He died in the 70’s. From what I heard he was a terrible person and probably wouldn’t have liked me too much. He didn’t like my mom and would do things like buy his other kids candy and make my mom watch while they ate it etc. and he told his kids never to be with a white person and I’m half white so 2 strikes against me. What upsets me is what a wonderful person my grandmother was and I miss her very much. I guess my aunt got his side of the bloodline. The things she did to my grandmother and my mom is very hard to get over. But I have to for my own sanity and relationship with God.
          Take care. 🙂

• Stella.

This is just cray cray! I just want to go find you and give you a big hug.

No strikes against you because? Never bet against a winner- you’ll always lose. And you are a winner.

Sending you love…

• Oh AmbeRose.

My mother used to always say that Death brings out the true person. You’re getting all the truth you can handle, aren’t you girl?

Oh and silently chuckling at the upselling mortician. No I do not need the silver plated pendant with my dead loved ones fingerprint imprinted tastefully, thanks ever so much….

I’m so proud of how well your handling everything, and I know you’re representing your Dad and how he raised you.

Take care of yourself because everything, even the really shitty things, happen for your higher good.

Sending you love…

• Amber...RealWife says:

Thanks so much OMIB. Girl you KNOW all the while I was finding things out I thought one day i’ll sit and write it out and tell the peeps at LYNNFAM. They’ll get a kick outta this! 🙂

There was so much more, the arguments between my Sisters while RealMom and I begged them to stop and put up a united front… chile it was incredible! The fashions, the faux pas, the moochers, the fakers, the takers, the memory makers… only at a funeral.

• (((((Amber))))) I am so sorry for the lost of your Dad. What a roller coaster you have been on!! When my Grandaunt that raise my mom died, my mom’s sister went to the bank and forged my mom’s signature and took all the money. My mom didn’t tell me because she was afraid of what I would do to her sister….I was about 18, lol, I would have done something, it is true!!

• Amber...RealWife says:

Thanks PrincessPindy. The greed is what really comes out at a funeral. My Father’s family were ready to pounce until they realized their home had been sold and we said our Mother was the only beneficiary. The Aunt asked who did the 65′ TV belong to and was told ‘Mom who else?’

• Laineylainey says:

Hi Amber: welcome back! I’m so proud of you for helping to give your dad a great send off. I was shocked to read about what your older sister did! How can people be so greedy and selfish. Unbelievable.

• Amber...RealWife says:

LLMYLove, it’s great to be back! I think my RealDad was proud as well of the great send off he received. I loved him so much and everyone knew it. So many of his friends whispered that I was his favorite and it was true! LOL

I was his tail. When I spoke I talked about him taking me to SheaStadium to see the Mets play the Astros and TheYankees in the SubwaySeries. I didn’t care too much about baseball but loved the long train ride from Brooklyn to the Bronx, hot dogs, french fries and scribbling in the programs much to my uncle’s chagrin. My RealDad would say leave her alone, she’s alright! And as long as I spent time w him I was. #ILoveMyPapi

Beautiful memories. You brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing. Keep Talking about him, thinking about him and those moments. That’s how you’ll keep your amazing daddy with you. His spirit of love and goodness,…it transcends the physical, I CAN FEEL his love in your writing.

Amber, I’m so glad you made your way back to share with us. You gave your father a wonderful send off and that will never be overshadowed by any crazy family behavior. Hope you will continue to heal in time and can be your mother’s rock helping her transition to her new chapter in life. ❤

14. stellastars21 says:

WATCH THIS CAT VIDEO!!! I crack up every.single.time.

15. majnon says:

Amber, I’m so glad you’re back and feeling better about your father’s passing. It’s really tough when someone close is not here anymore. I lost my dad in December as well. He was 94, so he lived a good long life, but there are times when I will just start crying thinking of little things.
    Good time for snarking coming up with reunions getting so close. Again sorry for your loss.

• I’m sorry for your loss.

I cry at least once a week and it’s been 13 years.

We are in a pretty shitty club -but at least we have each other to help us through.

Sending you love…

• Amber...RealWife says:

Thanks majnon. My father also lived a great life and when i’d cry around family who’d lost their parents at a young age, some as young as 17, I felt selfish that I wanted more when they had so little time w their loved one. It’s just how it is.

Reunion time is a great time as the chickens come home to roost. They’ve all seen what they’ve all said all season. Good times ahead!

That’s exactly how I feel becaue so many of closest friends lost their dads while we were in high school. I don’t like to complain about anything. I feel so bad.

More news about Stassi and her sex tape-if this is true she better pucker up and kiss Lisa’s ass!!

17. So about that Stassi sex tape. Although it sounds like a sexting video made on a phone and not a like a true porno ala Farah Abramson…I’m wondering who was the boyfriend she sent it to…Jax?

Is that why he says he feels protective if her because he already REALLY betrayed her and feels badly? Is that why she ran in fear from him? What else does he have on her?

And the big honkin HUGE question (for me at least) how much involvement did LVP, the executive producer and close to Scheana, have to do with this?

Is this her ultimate payback for Stassi’s disrespect? Jax brings her the tape and Scheana tries to market it? While she sits back and watches the implosion with her hands oerfectly clean?

Is Bravo gong to try to get a cut of the action if it sells, the way they did with Danielle’s tape?

Maybe she needs to download Brandi’s anti texting app. Jes sayin…

• Well crap. I didn’t see the RumorFix article.

So this answers a lot.

20 minutes masturbating with a dildo? And she’s NOT kissing LisaVP ass?

Honey chile, LVP owns that tape now….

LVP owns more than a tape…she owns Stassi!!!

• Amber...RealWife says:

As the children say… Stassi really played herself. LVPTheQueenB had the tape, paid for it, saving her hide from public humiliation and she showed nothing but disrespect, disdain and disgust for LVP, her family and businesses? Oh yeah. She deserves the leaked video and all the infamy it’ll bring.

BTW How long will Patrick stick around if he threatened to leave her if she spoke to Jax? The tape, not dedicated to him, is worse than any conversation w an ex ever could be.

19. chismosa-irresponsible conjecture, rubbish, assumptions, innuendo, & gossip!! says:

OMIB i went on astro.com on my phone
    😳

This is not an easy site. I need to dedicate some time……. ⏰

*hugs Amber really hard* – you know your Dad is smiling looking down at you – he has always known your true heart, your courage and your love for him – now he watches you living your life and smiles knowing that you can handle whatever life throws at you and that you will embrace the good that comes your way as well – keep your heart at peace for that is where your Dad rests – in your heart –

I honestly don’t remember too much about my Dad’s wae – it was all such a blur – but one thing i do remember is the The Lantern Diner owner – it was our favorite diner growing up, and the owner liked my Dad – all of us really, but especially my Dad – they would talk and he would ask my Dad for advice about his business and then he would take my sister and I in the back and make us something really good – at the wake he sat directly behind her, and each time someone came up to her, he would stand silently behind her – sometimes he would offer her a drink of water, or a tissue, but he never left her – I just remember thinking this man showed such grace and such respect for my Dad – by watching over my Mom the entire time – even when she sat alone, he sat there quietly not intruding, just present – he told me that my Dad was an honorable man, a gracious man – one other woman wrote my Mother a letter telling my Mom what a gentleman my Dad was – they rode the same LIRR train into NY – how my Dad would give up his seat, help her with her bags and make sure that she got down the train station steps, things like that – a total stranger to all of us pointing out things about him we had known our whole lives –

your Dad impacted other lives that you may never really know about – he made other lives better just by being the wonderful person he was – I’m sorry that your relative saw only what would benefit her, and not what your Dad stood for, but one day, she will realize her actions, only by then it will be too late – your Dad is and always shall be, proud of you – hold on to that – my prayers remain with you and all of your care – *hugs Amber really hard*

21. So dumbass Phaedra started litigation against Angela Stanton but won’t show up because she will have to answer questions regarding Appollo, possibly perjuring herself.

Could she be any stupider?

• Oh yeah- I’ve been meaning to bring this up- remember the “raid” that AATT said happened to the Guidices? So when STAR magazine had the story about Joey ratting out Teresa they also confirmed there was a raid.

There was no raid-I’ll link later!

No, there wasn’t a raid, but there was a story about there being a raid. If you have to choose between a salacious story or boring reality, which are you going to believe?

Salacious stories ARE definitely fun-but if something isn’t true, it isn’t true. I’m not going to keep believing it! Or pretend to! Lol. (I never believed this one anyway-it was too ridiculous).

If you bought her act this season, you have a screw missing.

She’s always been like this:

I don’t think she acted any different this season than other seasons-she’s a nasty selfish snotty snobby wannabe rich girl…and spoiled!!

She’s not really rich? That was one thing that mades me skeptical about the sex tape thing. Why would she need someone else to payoff the guy? Also, aren’t there laws against disseminating x rated videos like this w/out permission?

I don’t know if she’s rich? She might be-but I don’t care!! She’s mean and rude and nasty!!

She’s supported by her daddy. And seemingly, he can afford to support an indolent entitled daughter. And he was probably footing some of her bills when she was waitressing at SUR and blowing off her writing gig for Pandy’s web site.

If she was underage there would be-but if she gave it to her ex voluntarily-it’s fair game!

Best description of Stassi EVER!!! 👏

Stassi outed her sex tape-smooth move Girl!! Now go sell that shit to TMZ!!

She JUST did! Her ex showed the tape to all her castmates includong Scheana and Stassi is mad a Scheana and her cast mates???? WTF??!!! Projection much.

If Shaenna’s ex came into SUR with a sex tape Stassi would have done a lot more than just watch it!! She’s lucky none of them have ever talked about…nasty little brat!!!

She’s so full of it. She’s a snake!

WordPress is kicking me out. I have to log in everytime I post.

Arianna is another snake. She fooled me at first. I heard and seen enough interviews with her. #donttrusther

Where’s the trashing if Stassi, Jax, and Kristen? Isn’t that what the leaks were saying. This was a disappointing reunion.

OMIB-legit news source and straight quotes from the only 2 agencies that could be involved in a “raid” of someone’s house-it just didn’t happen.

Word in Twitter is Stassi is trying to extend her 15 minutes by outing the tape herself at the last minute at reunion since she won’t be back next year.
    #itspossible

29. OMG- whatever you think about the Shahs, the food always looks amaze balls.

AwesomeSauce#

How great that Adam’s parents were willing to appear on this show and be put through this. Hopefully they can get to healing now.

If that Dad can do that on national TV there is hope for that relationship!!!

• Veena (NMD) says:

It was interesting how easily he said “I love you” at the end. I wonder if it was all for the cameras – the dad seemed like an okay guy.

The whole thing was weird-Reza was nervous and then all of a sudden he wasn’t-very weird!!

Ok, here it comes… the standard LaineyLine “They were all in on it”… You may ask yourself, why would the parents agree to this? Because they love their son who is an aspiring actor. Sort of like the whole Mama Joyce debacle from the Kandi’s wedding spin off. It was $toryline. They all agree ahead of time to laugh all the way to the bank. And anyone who doesn’t get a bravo pay out sees it as some sort of investment either in his or her own career or perhaps a loved one.(like Adam)

I thought adam was in production – like todd in Atlanta — for a ryan murphy show

$toryline is real! This town is all about the hustle, and it’s hard to get on TV – of course there could be a grain of possibility – but I think this reality game is the biggest hustle there is. You called it Lainey! 🍀🍀🍀 happy St. Patrick’s Day!

Southern Charm is killing me…KILLING ME!!!

This is true!

Wait a minute! The rest of the cast didn’t rat out an embarrassing secret about the Princess Biotch of a Bravo castmember? Isn’t that something unheard of in Bravo history?

This first time I think anybody heard of it was last night when Stassi brought it up all by herself.

Ramonacoaster, I enjoyed the Atlanta recap! I’m still laughing about Nene…okay AT Nene, to be honest, she was unintentionally hilarious in this episode!

35. OneMoreInBoston says: