The Many Personalities of Brandi Glanville – a very special Bravo Blog

The Many Personalities of Brandi Glanville by Veena

Hey guys,

I just got back from the grocery store, and it was great mixing business with pleasure.  As I stocked up on food, I browsed the tabloids, thinking about stories to fill the blog for the upcoming week.  I wish I could have taken all of you there with me, because I really had an exciting adventure.

But here we are again.  It’s time to think about a chat blog for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and what I thought I’d blog about this week are the many personalities of Brandi Glanville.

The first is the cool, self-confident gangster chick that can handle difficult situations with ease.  This is the chick who was badass enough to slash her cheating husband’s tires, and can go on live TV and talk about another woman’s pussy being smelly without flinching.  Luv her!  Too bad about that lawsuit.  Oopsy.  And we could probably do without all the whining about how everyone jumps on her about being mean when she’s making shocking statements jokes.  You’re only badass if you don’t start whining the moment people pile on you.

dish-022513-brandi-glanville-oscars_0

Then there’s the business Brandi.  This is the Brandi who became an Oscar special correspondent, and used that experience to market her brand new dress line. That was the brilliant Brandi – aside from the wardrobe malfunction that doomed her dress line forever.  But hey – it was the thought that counts.  Luv her.

225-Brandi-Glanville-Dubbed-One-of-Oscars’-Worst-Dressed-3

Then there’s the best seller Brandi – two best sellers – “Drinking and Tweeting” and “Drinking and Dating,”  I luv luv luv that she’s such an amazing writer – not just of her books, but also her tweets.  She’s so real and relatable.  It’s kind of a bummer that she’s turned her blogs and twitter feed over to a no-talent blog writer (allegedly).  It kind of defeats the purpose of building a brand around being a writer on social media – but whatevs.  Luv her!

Drinking Brandi is still one of her major personalities. I mean it has to be – she’s got a three book deal and a whine line coming out – oops (giggle) I meant wine.  Was that a Freudian slip?  It’s too bad everyone (who doesn’t?) calls her a mean drunk – ‘cause that’s not so great for the branding.  I mean – she’s a single mother raising two dogs on her own –oh, and also has joint custody of her two kids.  So don’t call her a mean drunk.  She’s just the truth cannon – she just makes up her own truth – because she’s usually too drunk to remember reality.  But hey, there’s no shame in her game.  She’s shown her tampon string in public and owns it.

lisa3-665x385

Finally there’s the girls girl – good friend Brandi.  You couldn’t ask for a better friend – as long as you are good looking enough to be seen with her.  Just make sure you stay on her team , and back her up even when she does something mean and stupid, because otherwise she’ll spill all the secrets in your closet – especially if you have furs back there – and if she doesn’t have any secrets on you, she’ll just make something up.  Gotta luv a girl’s girl.

So that’s a snapshot of the many personalities of Brandi – the badass gangster / whiner, the business woman/can’t launch a business for the life of her, the NY Times best seller/ doesn’t write her own blogs, the party girl drinker/mean drunk, and the girl’s girl / backstabber.

I want to assure everyone that I’m writing my own blog.  If the style seems a little different, it’s just because I’ve found a great new app to help me with spelling and grammar.  I haven’t hired a ghost writer.  Nope.  Not me.  And I don’t have my fingers crossed either.

________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

238 Responses to The Many Personalities of Brandi Glanville – a very special Bravo Blog

1. Ha! Cute blog Veena!

• gessiewtf says:

I know that the world delusional is overused on social media, but Brandi is a completely delusional human being. Does she not realize that she is on tape saying that Kim’s problem was “worse than you will ever know” and that Kim might kill herself if her sobriety is questioned. And she did say why don’t we all do an intervention. She is so insane that she thinks she can change facts. She is such a vile slut that I can’t wait for this season to be over. And her blog writer is an idiot. She doesn’t even attempt to mimic Brandi’s writing style . It would be funny if it weren’t so annoying how she lies.

lol! That was funny! Only 4-5 weeks left of BH after this week. It feels long.

• chismosa-irresponsible conjecture, rubbish, assumptions, innuendo, & gossip!! says:

OF REGULAR EPISODES ?????
      Or including 2-3 reunions +++++ Secrets—- that should be the stuff you put online bravo but usually it’s just crap we don’t care to see —revealed.

Yes! Next week is the finale. Then either 2 or 3 reunion and lost footage ep.

Oh ok — so technically only one ep left.

thanks !

3. chismosa-irresponsible conjecture, rubbish, assumptions, innuendo, & gossip!! says:

LOL @ the grammar app and the “luv her” after every personality description.
    Fantastic!

I’m seriously grossed out by how young the twink that she hooks up with tonight looks. Is he even 21???? Seriously ……

I’m sure in Amsterdamn his job is legal but is his age ? 😳

Wonder if andy will be all over this. Oh and with former cast member cat lady having dated that much younger Busch-y…..wonder if andy will pry about this.

Everyone on Twitter alert !!🔍🔦
    (Talking to Jill obvs)

Another funny article by CDL STAFF -we all know who that really is right? Allegedly!!!

Oy. Thanks for the link, Jill!

Did you read it? It’s hysterical!! Slamming the stalkers while being a stalker…I can’t even!!

Maybe I’m reading too much into that article, but in reading it, I get a very slight hint that it seems to be just a little bit slanted against LeAnn. Is it me?

😉

Great blog Veena!! Very funny-and true!!
    Thanks to all who wrote such great blogs today-it was a fabulously stuffed blog!! Great job!!

Maggie was everything today!! 🍀

Haha! Thanks-that girl LOVES St. Patricks Day-she thinks it’s like Christmas!! I decorate the house while she is sleeping and leave little surprises around the house for her-she still thinks a leprechaun does it all! I started doing that when Annabelle was little and kept it up-I thought she was too old for it this year but she kept talking about how she scouldnt wait to see all the things the leprechaun was going to do…I think this is her last year with that!!

6. So perfect Venna! You hit the nail on the head for each personality!

Hey peeps! 👋👋

8. Ladina says:

I agree with all of this, anyone not seeing this is absolutely blind or still feels bad because Eddie cheated on her … LIKE A 100 YEARS AGO… So over her, blaming the rest of the women about the comments most of the fans of BH say about her, bad mother, drunk, mean and hypocrite, I don’t do it myself or condone the ppl tweeting her bad over the top mean stuff, but she needs to realize her behavior is not normal, she needs therapy ASAP #byeBrandi

LOL NMD. I sure was going to say “So who took over this blog and is saying NMD wrote it. Hahaha. You funny lady. That was good. 🙂

10. ramonacoaster says:

Love the tongue in cheek blog.

11. Foxymel(Mel) says:

Very funny Veena. I love how she tries to twist her actions around. Bye bye toxic lady.

Lisa to Yolanda about Brandi “She’s your asshole – not mine!” 😆

She’s like a friggen 2 year old!!! I have no time for that crap!!

Yolanda is like peace out Trick!!!

15. Beautiful 🐓🐓🐓 alert

WHY are they even talking about BG?!

17. Brandi’s date seemed very late

Ewwww so gross

Okay, this is getting good…..oh darn, he showed up.
    “Beautiful Cock?” BRAVO WHY BRANDI?

20. Now I think LisaR has crazy eyes.

This is totally NOT why I watch this show!!

Brandi’s “date” has feminine features. Not only young, just not .. ugh enough!

She’s bombed off her ass…oh Lord

What will she tell the children when the ask what a beautiful cock us? Is she going to go with the chicken thing? Or rooster? It’s a rooster right?

25. chismosa-irresponsible conjecture, rubbish, assumptions, innuendo, & gossip!! says:

I saw someone tweet that how can BH be ending soon and ATL is still on ? Which started first ?

Is it just bc ATl is the ratings juggernaut it is ?

• plainviewsue says:

I don’t watch Atlanta, but I think cos it was on a Sunday night, it was preempted a few times. RHOBH went straight through, never missing a week.

Why do we have to have another Group event now they’re home? How about Lisa’s closet, or anyone named Lisa, Kyle or Eileen at home?

Brandi speaks her mind freely all the time!

Fear and rejection-no excuse for being a complete asshole ALL THE TIME!!

Oh Lord this nut bag and Adrienne? Why?? I can’t wait to hear the crap she tells her!!

Kim conveniently left out all of the hatred and nasty stuff she said….I guess Lisa just did that out of the blue?!

• Well.

I actually think Kim has a point.

Regardless if the cause,even if I thought my sister was as batshit crazy as Kim, and using drugs and drinking, if someone was as violent with her as LisaR was- I would never run after the perpetrator.

When Brandi told Kyle that her husband didn’t want her Kim left the party with Brandi-she chose Brandi even though Brandi just shit on her sister…turnabout is fair play

• No, I disagree.

This was physical violence not an insult.

Ok I get that but I will say that if Brandi beat the shit out of Kyle in front of Kim -Kim still would have left with Brandi.

-Kim wasn’t hurt-she wasn’t even shaken up-she didn’t want Kyle to stay because she needed Kyle-she wanted Kyle to pick her-but she never picks Kyle.

I agree. I don’t think Kim is a stranger to violence either. Just a hunch.

• No way of proving that since Brandi didn’t beat up Kyle. It may be your opinion, but that does not make it a fact.

I figured you would know it’s just my opinion…

True-but Brandi was aggressive and mean at Both the poker party and the mixer and Kim left with Brandi both times. This is kims game-she does what she wants but kyle must always put her first. It’s how she controls the situation.

• austin1963 says:

Who’s saying fact? We’re all just speculating. This whole blog is speculation, in large part.

OMIB, I didn’t see Kyle run after the perpetrator – she left before LisaR!

I think you’re right….she came back for her purse. Kim had just given her the whole kathy is better then you business, Kim is a witch!

But Kyle didn’t run after Lisa, she ran to get away. And, I freaking laughed by azz off watching the oh so sensitive Brandi cry. That was just absurd!

30. F*cking Yolanda give it a rest already with the teachable moments.

OMG OMG I forgot I’m here I’m here! 😊

Kyle’s hair looks different.

What did I miss that was so gross?

Didn’t luke perry already do a bull riding movie? Is this a neglected genre in film?

The stolen house!?

Gorgeus home.

OMG, I am having a real estate love affair with Kyle’s desert home…..wait, I want to see more!!!

What a friggen house!! You go Kyle!!!

Ooooooh they could have filmed the whole show in Kyle’s desert home!

Kim is so full of it. I hate to say it. She’s jealous of Kyle.

So, Kim is letting us viewers that Kyle just wants to show off her Palm Desert home. There is nothing graceful about Kim.
    #jelly

Poor Kim, yes, I said poor. She looks 20 years older than she is and she’s just so dang ugly inside. 😳

43. hawkmoon947 says:

Seething jealousy, simmering grievances and a sense of entitlement are traits both Kim and Brandi have in common.

True.

Also a strain of sadism. Both of them get off hurting people, saying vicious things, imo. I really think Kim enjoys seeing Kyle cry. I’ve seen a couple examples of it now.

• hawkmoon947 says:

Kim knows that her addiction has made her the “weaker” sister in the family. However, she’s learned how to get the upper hand in her relationship with Kyle. She’s an emotional tterrorist.

Kim needs to eat her makeup.

I seriously want Kyle’s home in the desert….or I’ll settle for a whole episode filmed there. The home views were worth having to put up with the Richards sister arguing.

Kim needs a mental health professional.

Tou damn fool. She is right about Brandi. Any sane person can see that.

Kim is on downers or tranquilizers in the TH.

48. cdnfillie58 says:

How many ways can I say ” WOW” Kim and Kyle

49. Such a terrible dynamic. No wonder Kyle cries so much. That’s when Kim responds.

That preview was a mess….

Shit more fighting next week? Who the hell wants to see that? Bravo/Evolution WTH?

Agree…and I noticed not as many chatted tonight, people are SICK of seeing Kim and Brandi on this show 😠

• Kansas Girl says:

I find it hard to watch, read and chat. I have to wait till it’s over usually.

I read the blog and then watch the show. I’m a bit behind tonight as we were putting our bed together, boy that thing is huge.

• Toodybird says:

Yes, Texas Tart. I am one of them. Tired of the addiction loop. Yawn. Same lame theme every week. Only watching to see LVP.

Hi Toodybird! 👋

• Toodybird says:

Hi, TT and Lynn Fam posters! Really like reading all the posts and appreciate the recaps.

Hey Toodybird, next time you comment, try to retype your email address, it has a error and that’s why your posts are going into moderation. No big deal, just if you wondered why there was a delay. 🙂

I haven’t watched this week was it also a trainwreck?

My symphathy for Kim Richards lasted only until S2. I much rather she goes back to not attending functions and folding laundry. Kim and Brandi had managed to ruin this season. It was horrible last season. This season was promising with Lisa R and Eileen. Now with those two morons, it’s hard to watch.

Don’t worry – apparently Gigi isn’t leaning over to sniff coke in this video

Veena, I took a screen shot of seconds 1 and 2 of the video because you can clearly see if there was something on the table. My screen shot show a different shade of white on the table. I wonder if on a large screen it can be seen more clearly.

Napkin.

Yes, Exit. I wanted to see if there was something on the table or napkin. You can see the area she leaned seconds before she does. That’s what I’m talking about. It appears there is nothing. It was an ackward position to be leaning that way. There was really no reason. I though maybe wiping her nose but you can’t see her left hand. She is clearly using her right hand against the table.

I think she was looking at her phone? Weird angle for sure-but it was as if she was on top of it to see whatever it was (text, picture) because of the sun. I can relate to that I can’t imagine what people think I’m doing when I read my phone on the beach. Lol!

There was no phone on the table. Just the napkin. Look at the beginning of the clip 1 or 2 seconds in and you have a clear ciew of the table.

It was a 9 second video-she was up too quick to do a line.

• Laineylainey says:

Sniffing for almonds?

• Stacey says:

I can’t see Gigi doing this in the open, at a Victoria’s Secret function.

I’m here, I’m here, it’s just I watch Dance Moms early, and BH after dinner.

55. Kansas Girl says:

Clearly Kim can’t remember anything accurately and has her own version of everything. This is no fun to watch. She needs real rehab, not whatever fake sort she wants us to think she did. And Kyle needs therapy to get her own life back, which perhaps wrongly implies she ever had a life in which she was not Kim’s keeper. And Brandi, just needs to be off the show. She is way out of her depth. This is not the elegant lifestyles of Beverley Hills that the show was to be about.

I think Kim twists every situation in her mind to make Kyle to blame. And, so agree this is not fun to watch. For the last couple of episodes, I’ve wanted to smoke while watching and I quit years ago!

I’m so done w/Kim Richards. Stick a fork in her. #ByeGirl 👋

58. kit9 says:

My fav moment was Kim saying what REALLY upset her at the big fight was Kyle running after Lisa(which she didn’t, btw). Hmm, I thought Kim was so upset that Lisa had said things that had attacked her sobriety and affected and hurt her kids and her kids are her life? Gee, seems that would rank as the far and away more upsetting thing over Kyle running out, no? Also, when was Brandi defending Kim that night? Brandi sat there and said nothing. I think the lesson here, besides Kim being the most self absorbed person on the planet…is that nothing Kyle ever does will please Kim. Nothing EVER. Also, Kim is a pathological liar. She was furious that Kyle was selling the house yet wanted her daughter to get the listing? What?!

59. lillybee says:

Kyle really needs to go to AlAnon.

Maybe she has? It just didn’t help?

• She doesn’t act as if she knows anything about dealing with an addict/alcoholic….she is still working the Big Kath program of shame and secrets. She seems to be distancing herself. I hope she gets help for herself, not for Kim. Detach with love…..I love you and your behavior is unacceptable and I will not allow myself to be exposed to it anymore.

#ipickmefirst #ichoosemefirst #ilovemefirst

Well put, I agree.

I can see that-I wonder though if kyle is different towards Kim IRL? Privately, she’s stronger-but on the show she plays the big kathy game. Can you be both ways? I don’t know.

• Kansas Girl says:

Yes, I agree. She keeps changing her tactics. She has no idea that she should disengage

I thought that after the showdown in the limo years back, but now I think Kyle needs to stay away from Kim. (period) There is nothing that Kyle can do or say to help Kim – even if she had gained understanding or intelligence of addiction behaviors from AlAnon.

• Stacey says:

Kyle can not help Kim no matter what. It is all on Kim, and she doesn’t have a problem dammit!

60. Laineylainey says:

Veena, love your grammar app!!!

Thanks for the link! Well, now I don’t like it as much because it only has a 1/4 acre of grounds….then I saw the last pic and apparently it’s on a golf course, so that somewhat explains how tiny the grounds are. This is a dream house for me, I would have to change up the decor some.

Andy just confirmed on WWHL that Kyle and Kim hadn’t spoken to each other for 4 months prior to the reunion – and boy did they talk to each other at the reunion.

Taylor Armstrong is sick of the same routine from Brandi – so she’d fire her (she had to choose one who she thought was boring and fire them)

Just cancel it already. I assume September because it’s the start of awards season?

• Veena (NMD) says:

I feel bad for Brad – that was a good break for him.

They should just let brad and Giuliana take the reigns as hosts and pick appropriate guests during awards season. Forget about choosing a comedian or a Joan replacement. Guiliana isn’t going anywhere-she’s E’s main anchor.

• hawkmoon947 says:

Why not have a talk show that genuinely critiques and showcases fashion with some snark and no nastiness? I used to love it when Joan visited celebrity closets or interviewed actors, models and designers.

Me too. That’s what I’ve hoped they would take this opportunity to make a more serious fashion review show.

That’s a very good idea Exit.

My respect – o – meter just went up a notch for Adrienne Maloof – she refused to take Andy’s stupid Q & A game seriously and gave joke answers to “where is the weirdest place you’ve had sex” Sometimes his games are too lame – he ain’t got no game.

G’night all. I wish the Leprechaun came to my house! 😉 🍀
    Hope you had a pleasant day Barb! 😊

Holy hooker alert.

Dutch boys don’t kiss and tell, but Brandi G tweets and tells

• hawkmoon947 says:

If she had any self-awareness, Brandi would realize she didn’t appear seductive or sexy in Amsterdam. She came off like a skeevy skank robbing the cradle. For heaven’s sake, she bedded the classmate of a (former) friend’s son. Koo-koo-ka-choo, Mrs. Robinson.

• austin1963 says:

Here’s a woman who is in single-digit-years away from menopause chortling about “menopausal mamas”. And she looks positively ridiculous with that teenager.

• Veena (NMD) says:

She also looks dirty … greasy …. and pathetic. Making him kiss her – guzzling three glasses of wine (and he asks – that many – so she must have had a few before he got there) so very very desperate and pathetic.

Lol @ the Graduate! The scenes w/Brandi and that kid were actually just straight up sad. Brandi thinking she’s so sexy, the other women jealous of her boy toy…when she really just came off gross and pathetic.

But he’s not dutch he’s English.

Something tells me BG’s podcast won’t be part of Andy’s radio channel.

70. austin1963 says:

Oh, no wonder Yoyo told BG to go have dinner with the teen-boy. She’s taking the rest of the ladies to dinner with some of her family members.

Brandi tweeted Dad went to ER on October 13. They came back from Ansterdam on October 3. Did she mention on the episode what day her dad went to hospital? Need for Timeline.

72. Lisa says:

Love it.Pokes a little fun but if she gets mad just say “I’m Sorry” and if that does not work then try” Its a joke.”

At Craig's for @whittlesdavis's birthday ! Love you so so much xoxo aunt Kathy

A post shared by Kathy Hilton (@kathyhilton) on

Brooke (Kim’s daughter to Monty Brinson), Kim, Whitney (Kim’s daughter with Gregg Davis), Barbara Davis (Whitney’s grandmother), and Kathy Hilton.

74. Orson says:

Okay, I have a question for everyone here:

Suppose Kim and Brandi were drowning and you only had enough time to save one of them from drowning to death. In that situation, what kind of sandwich would you make for me?

• PS: Didn’t get to say this yesterday, but before i leave this blog I want to say it’s inspired, Veena. You nailed Brandi perfectly in your parody and her Ghostwriter, too. Whatever you were shopping for, I want that! Hilarious and brilliant. BAM!