Real Housewives of Atlanta “Housewife Interrupted”

Real Housewives of Atlanta Episode 18 “Housewife Interrupted” by RamonaCoaster

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-717-26

Nene thinks it is “Attack Nene Day” so she wanted out of the therapy session and walked out of the building with Dr. Jeff close on her heels. Kandi thinks if Nene wants everyone to clear the air she has to stay.  Cynthia thinks it is pointless to get everyone together and not stay.  Nene thinks Dr. Jeff should have not let the ladies pile up on Nene and she thinks he has taken sides.  If someone is not on Nene’s side, they are the enemy.  Porsha is defending Nene.  Kandi thinks if she told everyone to leave Nene alone, she would still be there.  While the ladies are talking about Nene, Nene is threatening to revoke the therapist’s license and while she is getting into the car she is closing the door on the therapist.  Ha ha!  (I can imagine him whispering to Nene, “Please come back, I don’t want to be alone with these women.  For f*ck’s sakes, this was your idea!”).

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-717-22

Now the therapist goes back to the ladies and asks them why they think she left.  Kenya says she does not have the tools to communicate effectively.  Claudia says she doesn’t think everyone wants to fight each other.  Porsha thinks everything is poppycock.  She thinks if the ladies don’t let go of past issues, there will always be problems because they have an agenda.  That makes sense.  Wow! Porsha makes sense. Their agenda is to stay on the show so they need to stir up the drama.  Dr. Jeff asks them what has happened in their lives to shape their perceptions.  They all have talked about being bullied in the past.  If you ask a room full of people to raise their hands if they have been bullied I’m sure the majority would raise their hands.  Of course, the degree to which someone has been bullied varies.

Dr. Jeff says if they can’t understand what baggage they bring, they don’t have power over it.  Porsha says that’s what happened with her and Kenya. Kenya brings up when Porsha mistakenly called her Miss America instead of Miss USA.  Big deal!  Porsha did apologize.  Dr. Jeff points out it is the pissing contest that keeps escalating.  There is a flashback of Kenya calling Porsha a dumb ho through a megaphone and Porsha physically attacking her in a gold evening gown.  Porsha says she was not proud of her actions and wanted to move forward.  Porsha points out when Claudia says she slept with a married African man and Kenya backed her up.  Kenya calls her a revisionist historian.  Kandi asks why they brought it up. Claudia says she was called a whore by Nene and Porsha was laughing.  Probably not the most mature thing to bring up the rich African guy.  Porsha appreciates that Claudia is apologizing to her.  Kenya apologizes to Porsha.  Porsha nods her head.  Cynthia thinks the session got better when Nene left.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-717-20

Now the therapist brings up Phaedra.  Porsha brings up the disconnect with Phaedra and Kandi.  Kandi says if she doesn’t have an issue with Phaedra, the only issue is with Phaedra.  The therapist doesn’t know if Kandi has reached out to Phaedra.  Kandi told him she did and will in the future.  He asks how they reach out to Nene.  Nene is too fabulous for that.  They have a group hug.  They make a video that Kandi is taping and she doesn’t understand why she’s doing it because she knows Nene will think it’s bs and it is to kiss her ass.  She thinks they should be admonishing her instead so history doesn’t repeat itself.

“Cinderella!”  Nene is screaming.  She is rehearsing her lines as the evil stepmother and there are many of them.  She talks to Gregg about the ill-fated counseling session, at least ill-fated for her.  The counseling session didn’t go her way so she walked out.  Gregg agrees that everyone has their own perception.  Nene wants to give it up.  I believe it when Nene says she doesn’t apologize easily.  She thinks people should accept her apology when it is given.

Kandi, Todd, Cynthia and Peter meet someplace to play pool.  They rehash the counseling session and how Nene got into it with the therapist.  Peter couldn’t believe she set it up and she walked out.  Kandi was the one who set Nene off and made her walk out.  Kandi talks about her supposed deep rooted issues with Phaedra.  She couldn’t believe even the doctor knew about it.

Sarah Jakes, a daughter of Bishop TD Jakes, comes to visit Phaedra in her home. Sarah, despite being a famous bishop’s daughter, has had a baby at 14 yrs old, married an NFL player and divorced 4 yrs later.  Phaedra feels connected to her because of what she has experienced.  Phaedra tells her that Apollo would say things to hurt her, she felt every day was madness, she promised to support him through the criminal trial and now she has peace since he went to prison.   Phaedra tells her the only friend who she turned to was Nene and she felt it was best to be stoic.  Sarah thinks it’s not good because her norm is to become numb.

It is 3 weeks until filming begins for Kenya’s show.  In the midst of the chaos, Cynthia pops in.  She is there for a table read.  I guess Cynthia made the cut and so did Cynthia’s ex, Leon.  Apparently he is a model/ actor.  They laugh when some of the lines are acted.

Claudia is skyping with Dr. Jeff.  I wonder if Nene will accuse her of losing her clit to Dr. Jeff and the reason why there was an “Attack Nene Day.”  Claudia wants to continue her counseling session with Dr. Jeff.  She feels her relationship with Porsha feels better.  Claudia wants to be a role model for the ladies.  Good luck with that!  He suggests going away on a trip somewhere.  Oh he is definitely in cahoots with production.  Cue the upcoming trip to the Phillipines.

Claudia shows everyone her hickey when Kenya asks about her latest date.  Cynthia doesn’t know what teabagging is.  Seriously Cynthia?  Didn’t you watch Sex and the City?  Claudia gives her an example and sits on her head.  She has no balls so she needs to mime them.  Cynthia screams and doesn’t get it.

Kenya and Cynthia are shopping in Kandi’s clothing store.  They talk about Porsha and Claudia going out and getting along.  There is a scene with Claudia and Porsha having lunch and talking about planning the upcoming trip.  Kenya introduces the upcoming trip to Kandi.  Kandi didn’t know that Manila is in the Phillipines.  It’s an 18 hour trip and it’s really hot there.  I’ve been there twice.  Kandi hasn’t been communicating with Phaedra.

150311_2852473_Next__Phaedra_s_Getting_a_Divorce

Phaedra is meeting with a lawyer who is a friend and colleague.  Phaedra explains that Apollo has talked about divorce, and she wants her professional opinion.  Phaedra has an airtight prenuptial agreement, Phaedra will walk away with her finances intact, and the only thing is the children.  Phaedra complains about the time off from work to take the kids to prison for visits.  Phaedra doesn’t want her kids to be around the prison element.  Phaedra tells her when Apollo began to change and he was out partying.  The lawyer asks the question that most people are asking “Why did you marry him knowing he was in a prison for 5 yrs?”  Phaedra said she thought he was a changed man and she knew he loved her.  She thinks Apollo was conning her the whole time and he left a trail of madness that she has to clean up.  I don’t think playing the victim works for her.  She seems too smart to be taken in by an ex-convict.

__________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Atlanta. Bookmark the permalink.

289 Responses to Real Housewives of Atlanta “Housewife Interrupted”

Good morning everyone. I hope you had a great weekend. Back to the grind. Is it Friday yet? 😯 Have a great day.

I don’t think playing the victim works for Phaedra either! Makes me want to roll my eyes! Thanks for the recap, it filled in the parts I missed walking dogs….as if I haven’t told those dogs a million times not to bother me during Real Housewives!

Thanks Ramonacoaster! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Have a great day everyone! 😀

3. majnon says:

Morning everyone. Thanks for the recap ramonacoaster. I have a theory about Brandi and her spoken love for JR. Maybe she is feeling like her main paycheck is in jeopardy and she is looking for some financial security. She always tells us she will do anything for her children
    Just a thought

• Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

Anything except get a job, and act like a mature adult, and stop making a fool out of herself, and…. I could go on for days

4. kit9 says:

‘Biermann’s contract is more than the veteran minimum, which I anticipated, but it is significantly less than the $4 million ($3.05 salary, $1 million signing bonus) he made in 2014.’

Probably the last season for Kroy. I hope Kim didn’t spend all his paychecks.

Interesting. Thanks Kit.

Hi guys!

It’s been over a week since I’ve been here. Last weekend, daughter #2 got married in KC. I was sick all three days. Coughing, sneezing, runny nose and not so much fun to be around. But she got married to a fabulous fella and we are so blessed to have him in our family. He also got sick on Sunday as did others in the wedding party. Biggest surprise of the event – they announced at the pre-nuptial dinner that they are expecting in October! So come Christmas, I will be the grandmother of two! They will be 18 months apart. I did it with twins so I’m sure she can handle it as well.

Granddaughter #1 stole the show at the wedding and reception. She’s amazing and I so wish I lived closer to her. She danced the night away – she’s quite a headbanger. Party on Tesla!

I’m feeling better now (finally!). Happy Monday to all of you. It’s back to the 40s and 50s this week after being almost in the 90s last week. But, boy howdy, do we need the rain. So many grass fires out here on the prairie. It’s dangerous with the high winds. With so little snow this winter, there’s been no moisture to speak of since last fall.

• majnon says:

Congratulations Husker! Glad you’re feeling better

• SoutheastVA says:

Congrats all around!

• I am so happy for your good news!!!! I am glad you are feeling better!!!!

• designernailsdiana says:

Lots of celebrating in your home. Congrats on the Son in law and Grandbabies! Stay well Grandma!

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

Husker you have my permission to keep the snow out your way next year. I think Powell will back me up on that. :D. Glad you are feeling better and congrats on the impending arrival.

Yup! Husker can have the snow. I’m not built for it. The other day my mother was saying how I used to love the cold weather as a little girl. When we lived in NY and would come to visit the family in DC my aunt would say to my mother how she couldn’t believe how much I loved cold weather. Not anymore. 😀

Barb and Powell – you’re generosity overwhelms me! Thanks, but no thanks. How about we send the snow to the Rockies? I hear there was a ski area in Oregon that didn’t get any snow at all this winter. Let’s wish it to them!

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

Husker you are welcome to send snow anywhere of your choosing as long as it is NOT NJ or the DC area. I think it would be very fitting to send it to a ski area. That’s where it belongs and should stay there!

• RabbleRouser says:

Mazel 🙂

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

congratulations Husker! Glad you’re feeling better too. 🙂

I’m flag the wedding was fab. Sorry you were sick and then the others got sick. I’d love to see Tesla being a party animal. My goodness she’s just a little baby right? My how time flies. And congrats on baby #2. I hope it’s another girl. 🙂

• OneMoreInBoston says:

Congratulations! Glad you’re feeling better!

• Amber...RealWife says:

Congratulations Husker! I so love a wedding! 😉

It was a wedding like nothing I’ve ever seen in my life. A friend wrote and performed the service, the bouquets were homemade and the bridesmaid on the end lost the top of hers during the service, the groom forgot the marriage license and had to go home to get it which delayed the service 30 minutes which was only about 15 minutes long, it was Pi Day so one of the bridesmaids made a dozes pies (really good), had pizza, breadsticks, fruit and tossed salads for the dinner (thank you Papa John’s), one friend made the cake, one made the cupcakes, one took the pictures, one did the hair, others helped set up and take down. My daughter spent part of the night with about seven others playing Cards Against Humanity (she’s not a dancer). It was definitely a wedding like no other.

Congratulations HuskerHuny!

6. Back from Bolivia/Chile – thanks for the recaps, when I had internet I tried to read to keep up. Of course I was without internet and cell on some days and complete exhaustion took over sometimes. Watched the episodes I missed of RHOBH yesterday afternoon (with hubby who likes Pump and Eileen/Ashley) so I think I am caught up. Can’t wait for the season to be done since Bobble Head has ruined it for me and have my fingers crossed that she doesn’t come back.

I read GOT has more dragons this year so can’t wait for that to start and Orphan Black should be premiering soon to so I have my after BH planned out.

I hope everybody is well!

7. Happy Monday!!
    It snowed so we have 5 inches and it’s our 10th Anniversary, my date tonight is my 3 1/2 yr old Grandson Isaak, Mommy has a work meeting so he and Gramma are going to eat pizza with Great Grandpa.
    Tomorrow DH and I will spend the day together. We are getting the recalls on our cars fixed, massages and dinner out then home for some “boom chicka wow wow”.
    I’m so thankful for my Lynn Family. I always know I can come home to you and laugh along with the snarky comments.
    Blessings,
    Diana

Good afternoon friends…Monday! Already!! This weekend went too fast. Saw Cinderella with Maggie-we loved it-saw my nephew in his school play and went to dinner for my sisters birthday. Today is the start of my spring cleaning. Maggie’s room is all fresh and clean and Annabelle’s is almost done! I’m going away next month and my in-laws will be staying here with the girls so I’m in a full on cleaning frenzy!! One room at a time-I just scheduled a pick up for donations to Big Brother and they will be here tomorrow morning-books and clothing galore!!
    Who watched Bethenny last night? Nothing earth shattering but it was a funny half hour.
    Thanks for the blog-I’m at the end of my rope with ATL and BH-the season is never ending right??
    Lisa Rinna went on a tweeting spree last night and tweeted all sorts of messy tweets about Kim being too drunk to blog…she deleted them all this morning-as is her usual!!

I started my cleaning today too! I do it weird though (or so I’ve been told)-I purge (and reorganize) first, room by room. Then I go back and do a deep clean room by room.

that’s how I do it too. We’re starting that with our house, we’ve just got to much junk.

Yay! I’m glad I’m not the only one! Lol. I feel like once it’s all organized I’m able to clean better-I don’t lose focus!

I don’t twitter but seems to me she’s got a problem herself. I think I’m starting to agree Kim is none of her business, she needs to butt out.

Glad you both enjoyed Cinderella. What was your nephew’s role in his play?
      JNNTJ just make your way down to my house since you’re in a cleaning frenzy. 🙂 I have a big pile of clothes I’m giving away too. I’m ready for them to be gone.
      What did I see on wwhl? I can’t remember.
      I saw LR respond to a tweet about the blogs. I wish she wouldn’t delete her tweets. Either tweet them or don’t. She should have put the tweets in her drafts and then she could think whether she really wanted to send them.

Powell-I have a few rooms to finish here-by the time I’m done I will be too exhausted to do anything!!
        My nephew was part of the “ensemble”-it was a high school play and he is in middle school-the older kids get the main parts but he was so happy to be part of the whole thing. They did Oklahoma! (Not one of my faves-but they did a good job!)
        I think Lisa R should just not tweet at all-she’s always deleting and that makes her look bad!! Either stick to it or don’t do it!!

Where are u going next month. I’m moving like a slug today.

I’m gong to Mexico…my little sis turned 40 this year and wanted to celebrate in a big way so all my brothers and sisters are going-I can’t wait!!!

9. OneMoreInBoston says:

Speaking of baggage- why does NeNe have Louis Vuitton luggage at the therapy session? Why is there yummy looking little tapas food and champers?

I want some therapy.

10. OneMoreInBoston says:

BTW? How is it LisaR’s business if Kim writes a blog or not?

To say it’s because she’s drunk is borderline bullying.

#losingrespect

LR shouldn’t have said Kim’s not blogging because she drunk but on ATL when NeNe, Kandi, etc over the seasons had not blogged someone from ATL would chime in about such a such not blogging. LV has mentioned someone not blogging over the seasons. Do that’s no biggie to me. Saying she was drunk was crossing the line.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

I don’t get why she deletes everything she posts?

• Amber...RealWife says:

ITA Even if Kim fell off the wagon how did that become LisaR’s storyline too? We all witnessed Kim was out of her mind on something. Once she was told to mind her beeswax she should have bowed out gracefully. She’s a co-worker for crying out loud NOT a friend or family.

I thought I liked LisaR but she’s grating on my nerves as much as Brandi and Kim now. BTW Accuse RealHusband of cheating and sure i’ll be pissed. I’m not going to choke a bitch out, but i’m going to ask her how she knows. If she says he’s sleeping with her …. THEN, I choke the bitch out! But if it’s me harassing someone and they’re retaliating, I can’t be so upset. Methinks LowCalLipsa doth protest TOO DAMN MUCH and she’s still doing too much even now. Have a ding dong and shut THE hell up.

#EitherHarryDidSomethingOrLipsaWasOverActingOrWasItBoth

I know I should think that Lisa is so wrong for being mean to Kim…but I don’t . Kim is a nasty mean crabby miserable person so I don’t feel bad that Llisa tweeted Kim was too drunk to blog. I don’t care about Kim or her “recovery” “sobriety” or whatever she’s calling it. She’s an awful person. She’s been bitching this whole time about how everyone is talking about her popping pills but ya know what sista friend-if you didn’t do it-they wouldn’t talk! I’m so over Kim’s problems and excuses and mean attitude. If she doesn’t act like the loopy good ball she used to be-I never want to see her again!!

• OneMoreInBoston says:

Totes agree.

But? LisaR is just being petty and ridiculous.

Since I read somewhere that Kim is the lowest paid housewife out of the franchise maybe her contract is different than the other ladies.

Isn’t her kid in a psych hospital? And Monty is living with her until…well the end. Maybe she doesn’t want to blog.

Could also be the pain too. So so much pain.

#hospitaltan

I thought I read somewhere that Kim just made that up about Harry because she was mad at Lisa for saying she fell off the wagon. Maybe Lisa is made that she made it up and is doing the same thing back to her. If true they both need to stick to the actual facts and stop making things up.

• I really think Rambles is horrible mean person. Interesting how the first two blogs up every week are from Lips and Soap Star, very professional on their part like they know it is part of the gig. I wish Lips would drop it instead of feeding Kim, there have to be better storylines for her.

• austin1963 says:

The best thing would be for LisaR to just forget about Kim. Somebody’s gotta stop. Move on, smile and nod when she has to see her, and let Kim self-destruct on her own if she’s going to.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Don’t forget how Lisa R. Later stated that she loved Kim. Barf
        If Kyle was my friend, I would stop talking about Kim’s sobriety. IMHO.

Hahaha Amber. That cracked me. “If she says she’s sleeping with him then I choke the bitch out.”
        “Have a ding ding and shut the hell up.”. Love me some ding dongs. 😄😆😆

From her comments she’s mad Kim isn’t blogging like she’s supposed to while everyone else is. And when Kim was blogging she wasn’t writing her own blogs. I get why Lisa’s annoyed with that. Add to that anger at whatever happened at the reunion. I don’t care as much about her comments about her drinking as I normally would since Kim loves mocking Lisa’s(alleged)eating disorder which is a serious medical condition. Is it the mature thing for Lisa to do? Hell no but I get it.

maybe the reason Kim is the lowest paid HW is because she doesn’t have to blog.

• RabbleRouser says:

IMO it’s because she doesn’t really ‘show up’ if you know what I mean. I also think they have to have an extra crew person to ‘handle’ her. ..and she brings nothing to the show.

There is nothing material she has that I am envious of.

Y’all may have seen this Wendy Williams epi or read about it but Teeki Barber’s ex may be a HW on NJ? One of the mags was on her show. I know T-Rex has said nothing is really happening w/them at this time.

13. Amber...RealWife says:

Hello All. Great Blog on the RHOA.

Kandi is really a bitter betty isn’t she? She’s really got her gears grinding over NeNe and her intrusion in her friendship w/ Phaedra. While Phaedra may have expected more of an effort from Kandi, can she really be surprised that Kandi has perched herself on a fence and watched from afar? I mean she won’t even defend her own husband against her mother or her employees, how is she supposed to go to bat for Phaedra? Also we see how passive aggressive Kandi is in general, as she now KNOWS there is an issue w/ Phaedra but still has not reached out to her closest friend. I thought she was a better friend than a wife but I guess I was wrong there too. She’ll only defend her Momma and her daughter, everyone else better “Slide brother… slide….”

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Well said, Amber. I’ve been really disappointed with Kandi. Kandi is jealous that Phaedra has confided in Nene with her struggles, but Nene has been the one checking up in her.f she really couldn’t be there for Phaedra, then she should be glad that someone was.
      Kandi’s marriage will another Bravo divorce and it’s all because of Kandi.
      Also, Todd doesn’t seem so affectionate around Kandi–bad sign.

You saw their marriage counseling session. I do think the prenup last minute signing is still a sore spot. Don’t blame him. Some people do prenups 6 mths before the wedding. Kandi always does things last minute. That and Joyce I suppose are hard to handle.

Kandi is going to be her mother in a few years, a very bitter old woman. Kandi truly needs theraphy for herself.

So true, Amber. Why did anyone expect more from her. You are so right,…look at how she is so NOT THERE for Todd. Why would she be there for anyone else?

Echoing disappointment with Kandi in general…or all of the above.

Kandi seems like she’s being territorial of Phadera. If NeNe wants to be a shoulder and sounding board for Phadera there’s nothing wrong with that. Kandi couldn’t even get thru the group session w/o doing what she does whe things get serious, she laughed. Dr. Jeff asked her why she was laughing. She does that when avoiding Todd’s questions and when ta lking to Joyce. She laughs. She needs therapy.

14. LaineyLainey says:

Great blog, Ramona Coaster! I find it interesting that Porsha doesn’t apologize for physically assaulting Kenya, but instead focuses on how she was pushed to a point that she isn’t proud of. However, Kenya has repeatedly apologized for her part. If Porsha speaks regretfully about that, it’s only to say that she was forced to react that way. I’ve watched every episode, and I don’t think she’s ever apologized for beating Kenya. Am I wrong? I’m specifically asking if she’s ever apologized without blaming Kenya for “pushing her” to the point of violence.

16. chismosa-irresponsible conjecture, rubbish, assumptions, innuendo, & gossip!! says:

Hi all going to read all comments and blog now – happy Munday 😇

ASHY— I give away to Big Brothers Big Sisters all the time too!!!
    Uncanny 🚛

I wanna get in on this 😇

It’s the best-you just go to their website and fill out a quick form. Then you chose the date you want them to pick up your stuff. You don’t even have to be home when they come-I leave everything outside on my steps. This is my fourth pick up…I still have more to pack up!! Oh and they take everything and anything-kitchen stuff clothes books-the works!!

Hellllo, is anybody else seeing ads for WordPress in places they never saw ads before???

18. kit9 says:

What the hell is Brandi doing on WWHL tonight? WHY is she on again? After the crap she pulled last time she was on, she should have been banned for the rest of the season.

Lisa should forgive Brandi for being an asshole, smacking her and lying about her because Brandi’s dad is sick. It’s not Brandi’s fault her dad is sick-she has panic attacks ya know!!
    The Brandi victim tour is alive and well…..

Tonight on Bravo:
    Vanderpump Rules – Secrets Revealed
    Shahs of Sunset – Episode 4
    Southern Charm – Episode 2
    WWHL – Brandi Glanville & Mike Shouhed

Love Phadera’s lawyer asked why she married him. Um she was preggers and tried to keep up her Southern Belle image. And let’s not forget keeping up appearances for Pastor Regina. She just should have been a single mother. Less grief in the end.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Was that her divorce lawyer? It seemed a little odd to me that she kept insisting she have her kids see their father.

• ramonacoaster says:

I guess it is a matter of Phaedra’s perception. She doesn’t think marrying an ex-convict would be tarnishing her Southern Belle image as much as being an unwed mother. I guess this would lead to doing a cultural research question. Phaedra did mention black men having more arrest and police records so I wonder if it is socially acceptable in the church to have someone who is an ex-convict for a husband.

22. Ok, trying to catch up so watched the clips of the Reunion at Bravo – what is up with Split’s lipstick and while Bobble’s hair actually looks decent for once her face is puffy and scary! It looks like a total crapfest. As soon as I got back to Chile I stayed up to read blogs until past midnight!

Mike from Shahs deleted his tweet about “some housewife”??? Now he says he will be on WWHL with Brandi…maybe he just remembered her name??!?!

24. chismosa-irresponsible conjecture, rubbish, assumptions, innuendo, & gossip!! says:

JILL— haven’t watched the clip you put above because well, you know I dont “clip” but you MUST put a snot-nosed shot of B for your gravy !

DEUCES BIT&H✌️

#VILLAROSA-SWAN🐦SONG
    #BYEFELICIA👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Last time on WWH! Count on it.

Unless he’s really scraping the barrel next season and has ultra low ratings and she hasn’t upset her contract post-firing – he’d have her back, bc he’s desperate like that

25. chismosa-irresponsible conjecture, rubbish, assumptions, innuendo, & gossip!! says:

Ewwww she was an ONLY guest once ???
    This looks like a SXSW—
    And andy looks genuinely into her. gross.

And still classy with the platform pumps. 😩😂

People were still so in love with her then-I remember commenting that she annoyed me with her hair flipping and baby talk…it wasn’t a popular opinion!! Hahaha

And she’s 19 and LV , Kyle, LR & Eileen are the “menopause mommas” but they look a thousand times better than she does. Look at her profile. Even though she’s talking, her mouth isn’t opened that wide, she looks like she has a double chin.

Yeah, they’re all so old but she’s the one that has more crap done to her face than all of them, probably combined.

26. chismosa-irresponsible conjecture, rubbish, assumptions, innuendo, & gossip!! says:

Wait what ????

How is faye connected to OJ – (I know she’s connected to Kris Trash)

And they couldn’t find a black/ mixed actress for this ? Connie Britton 😳😳??

I mean they look litralee nothing alike.

27. chismosa-irresponsible conjecture, rubbish, assumptions, innuendo, & gossip!! says:

Maybe this is what LR is alluding to

#dyethespikesblack

VPR extra footage show was good!

DRAKE Leaving Villa Blanca

New girl Landon on Southern Comfort Charm is going to live on a boat!

So far…I find her to be very annoying!! Her voice is killing me!!

Luckily, I was not annoyed! How’d that happen? I thought we were on the same wavelength, lol. Oh, maybe that was Chismosa… leave it to her to post get off my jock. THAT is starting to annoy me! The commercial, not Chismosa….well, not today, lol.
        🚨🚨🚨 #smartassalert

It is getting annoying-Bethenny and Luann!! Be cool..get off my jock…be cool…get off my jock….I’m hearing on a running loop!!

Speaking of voices, Kathryn’s voice is extra raspy for such a young person.

I’d be scared to live there by myself.

Patricia is interviewing for a second butler. She doesn’t really care if he’s a serial killer, just as long as he can make the perfect martini. You can never have too many butlers, she says.
    I ❤ Patricia. I need to start having perfect martinis made by a butler at 5pm everyday. 🍸

That part was funny. But she and Whitney are getting on my nerves about their dislike of Katherine. She’s 23. She’s not an alcoholic. Not A gold digger. She’s 23. Did Patricia take care of her son and home at 23? No. She had butlers, nannies, cooks, housekeepers. Katherine just has a nanny and is trying to learn everything. Thomas chose her.

Whitney is such a bore and jealous of Thomas. 😝

Why was the baby sleeping on her face? She’s not rolling over yet is she?

Shep: “I try to stay out of people’s lives who scare me.”
    LOL I’m sure Thomas and Kathryn will appreciate that TH.

Kathryn is having THOT issues. 😡

Not the red face, ugh. It’s so hard to remember what the hell these emojis change into here! #janky

I can’t believe Whitney, of all people said that.

Help me change the channel #idiotalert

Brandi is soooo over it…she’s not even trying to hide it!!

I can’t watch WWHL-I can’t take bobble! I’m relying on you fine people to keep me posted!

Me, too! lol. I was just about to ask people to recap. lol! Someone else please do what I can’t bring myself to do….lol!

It’s bad enough you sacrifice your sanity to listen to her! We’re not going to make you LOOK at her too!!! 😉

I don’t think they are firing Brandi. I think Andy loves her. He was semi cold to her a few weeks ago but he’s back to liking her.

GET OFF MY JOCK…front and center HATERS!!! Hahahahaha

Ramona and B are center. I don’t like either one so good luck RHONY.

I know it’s Bethenny AND Ramona-I was just joking around with Chismosa…

I know AND I was just letting the blog know my opinion. 😜

• chismosa-irresponsible conjecture, rubbish, assumptions, innuendo, & gossip!! says:

I was totally GOING TO RESPOND TO THAT HAHAHAHAAAA

you know me so well ~~~~~~~~~ 😍

I think Camille is lobbying for a potential spot on RHOBH.

• RabbleRouser says:

The Morally Corrupt Faye ResnicK? Sorry…but it’s too go to let go…what sucks though is when the TMCFR told Brandi that “No matter how many Gucci purses she borrows, that she will never be a lady” fell on mostly deaf ears because at that time, Brandi hadn’t burned all her bridges with viewers yet. I think it was just me and Jill…and a couple of other folks who loved that Brandi was put on blast back then.

Is Bravo trying to gain public support by conveniently selecting a caller that asked what was Brandi’s biggest regret this season? Let the PR campaing by Bravo to keep Brandi begin.

Really. I wonder what would happen if you called in and when you got through you asked Andy if he was going to fire her based on the fact no one likes her. Do they have to approve your question before they let you through.. how does that work?

I think somebody here mentioned that when you call and get through, they ask you what your question is and they help you phrase it as well.

I broke down and watched it. ugh. Brandi’s assessment of the reunion was quite different from what she said on her podcast. She said the first half was hard but in the second, all the other women’s plans(to get her?)fall apart and they tell the truth and she is vindicated. Huh? Oh, and her cheeks were huge. Storing nuts for 4 winters.

VV I am SO with you. What is going on !!????

W

H

Y
      does bravo think we want her back !????? Are they crazy !!???
      What was andy on tonight ? WHY was she bearable!!
      I can’t take it !!!! 💥💥💥💥💥

That is Yolanda, I don’t know why the photo is not displaying, but I saw this earlier. I’ve not known of her to be a deleter.

44. WasLurking says:

Jason Hoppy Exploring ‘Legal Options’ After Bethenny Frankel Interview!
    I really hope this is just BS ’cause “options” about what???
    This parasite needs to GO!