Top 10 Reasons Brandi’s NOT Invited to the Vanderpump Easter Dinner

by Stars99

10. ‘Cuz they already have a swan that will bite them in the ass the minute their back is turned.
9. ‘Cuz if they want something that’s usually half-baked and thinks she’s a ham – They can easily order one from HoneyBaked®.
8. ‘Cuz Ken and Lisa just might have taken a tad bit of an offense that Brandi recently called Lisa a menopausal momma over the age of 70 who has slept with half of Los Angeles (Among other horrible things…).
7. ‘Cuz even marshmallow Peeps have more substance than Brandi (Plus, if they want dessert – Peeps can be easily popped in the microwave to make s’mores – Thanks for the s’mores tip, Orson!).
6. ‘Cuz due to Brandi’s recent slapping behavior – They plan to invite Brandi to their November “Happy Slapsgiving” feast instead (Shout out to “How I Met Your Mother” fans).
5. ‘Cuz Lisa is afraid that Brandi will get too close to her and will start to hump her like a bunny.
4. ‘Cuz the only “Brandi” that Lisa’s lips will ever touch is cognac – And she may even drink THAT thru a straw (Sorry Brandi, no kiss for you… Evah! Thanks for the straw idea, Kyle!).
3. ‘Cuz if they want a chick that’s hollow on the inside they’ll get a Cadbury’s.
2. ‘Cuz they already have plenty of jelly beans – They don’t need anything else that’s pure jelly.
1. ‘Cuz Lisa’s the only bitch that’s allowed to eat at the table (Sorry, Lisa – But you can be just a tad bit bitchy at times… lol… And, as we all know, Giggy is NOT a bitch).

______________________________________

Shahs of Sunset “The Secret is Out” by SunnyGirl

These Persians used to be fun.  We saw their culture through new eyes in the first few seasons – which is one reason why I watched.  I found it so interesting to see what made each of them tick.  This season, not so much.

We see Reza taking GG shopping to decorate her apartment.  Reza claims that although GG is cute and sassy, her apartment looks like a 19 year old frat boy’s apartment.  Reza tries to encourage GG to decorate with some wild colors and prints to which she responds that her cat would run.  He shows her a glass coffee table.  GG says she doesn’t want a cocaine table.  (Now, that was funny!)  Finally they agree on a couch and some orange throw pillows.  This is when the stage is set for a serious discussion.

Reza claims that he has replaced Mike as GG’s older brother figure.  He tells GG that there is something weighing on his mind.  He asks to verify again the story she told about Mike trying to get her in bed (see how I said that nicely?) in Turkey.  He says he is concerned why GG waited nearly a year to talk about this.  GG takes offense, but explains that this is exactly why she hasn’t said anything.  She didn’t want to deal with the doubts from the others.  Reza says he will stick behind GG 100% regarding this issue with Mike.

An aside – have we ever seen GG lie about anything?  I know we’ve seen her drunk, we’ve seen her scream and go nuts and make threats.  But I’m not sure we’ve ever seen her blatantly lie.  I firmly believe there is some truth to the accusations that GG has made, although probably not to the extent that she is claiming.  Mike is definitely a player and Jessica was not on the trip to Turkey.  (On WWHL, the opinion poll says that 67% of the people believe GG.)

Next we see Mike in his new/old position as residential real estate agent.  Mike is showing Sam, an agent in his office, a preview of a new listing of Mike’s.  Mike overuses the word classy, especially in relation to this place.  He says you could put 100 chicks in the pool.  The entire interior made me nauseous, especially the purple velvet walls in the master bedroom.  If I had $4 million to spend on a home, it certainly would NOT be that one.

Now we head to MJ’s condo, where Asa and Reza show up to discuss Adam’s 30th birthday party.  Which, of course, really means we are going to hear them talk about the GG/Mike situation.  MJ is cooking and says when she is in love, she cooks.  Asa says as long as she has known MJ, she has never known her to cook.  (Another aside – Asa and MJ have become deliberately competitive with each other.)

Reza is showing the girls the goodie bags he has fixed for Adam’s birthday.  He calls himself the Persian Martha Stewart.  (Martha Stewart is probably seeking psychiatric help after that comment.)  MJ and Asa get weirdly competitive over the goodie bags.  I wish they wouldn’t.  I like to see two successful women support each other, instead of this nonsense.

1 - adam and reza

MJ and Charlie are making the bed and making breakfast while discussing the birthday party.  Charlie is making his Persian debut, and MJ is nervous.  MJ says Charlie is sensitive, affectionate and loving.  She is worried that her friends will ask too many questions and be too invasive.  Yep.  We know that will happen.

2 - condo

Reza is showing an empty condo building to Adam.  Reza claims he has more time for real estate development now that he is not working with Mike.  (I’m not sure why working with Mike would take up so much time.)  Reza talks about property improvements and flipping units.  He tells Adam that he has a short turnaround time on the condos for his investors and will be very busy.  He is concerned about his work responsibilities and planning a wedding.

Reza also tells Adam that Reza’s mother does not want a destination wedding.  She wants the wedding at The Four Seasons where Reza’s sister got married.  Adam does not look happy.

Now we see GG at her parents’ home.  GG and her sister, Layla, are volatile and spoiled, but they are well-loved by their parents.  GG’s father is a very wise man and I’m glad to see GG seeking his advice.  GG talks to him about her business partnership with Layla, GG’s Extensions.  She wants to dissolve the partnership, as they have both tried everything to make it work but it is not.  Her father says he will read the contract and let her know.  He then tells her that failure is a lesson for future success.

GG also asks for her father’s advice about Mike, although she does not go into details.  He tells her she has to assess whether it is damaging or uncomfortable.  Will it damage her life or Mike’s?  Or is it uncomfortable?  (At this point, I would expect GG to back off discussing this with Mike.  While it is uncomfortable for GG, it is damaging for Mike.)

Asa and Zinat (Asa’s mother) go shopping for a new car.  Asa reminds us that she likes to be the one to drive when she goes somewhere with her mother.  We are shown an old clip of Zinat swearing and yelling while she is driving.  Asa is at the Mercedes dealership where she says the dealership is filled with weird vibes.  Oooh!  The Persian Pop Priestess appears.  Asa begins using her Persian tools because she needs to align herself to the car that she will purchase.  Zinat calls her a “veirdo.”  (I agree with Zinat.)

Asa also feels the need to discuss the Mike/GG situation with her parent.  Zinat very smartly tells Asa that is between Mike and GG, not Asa.

Asa decides on her purchase and is told by the salesman that she needs $3,000 down, $1,199 per month for 24 months.  (I will obviously never drive a Mercedes.)  Asa says to make it $2,200 down and they have a deal.  We see Asa walk to her new car and, of course, I notice her shoes.  She is totally rocking a pair of gold sandals.  Check them out!

We see the Persians getting ready for the party – MJ applying false eyelashes, Reza walking around in his underwear, and GG FaceTiming with Asifa in their apartment.  (Please note Reza’s shoes as he gets out of the limo at the restaurant –  I believe they may still be alive.)

Reza makes some comments about Adam’s friends as they arrive for the party.  He calls them “sweet, white, geeky” people.  Does Reza understand that he is getting ready to marry a sweet, white, geeky person?????

GG is wearing a white crochet skirt with a crop top and looks very sweet.  Asifa is wearing a black dress and refers to her look as a high paid hooker.  All the Persian ladies look lovely.

3 - party

In walks Mike and Jessica.  And I just have to say, I am appalled at Jessica’s choice in dresses.  Jessica is well-endowed.  The dress she is wearing has a cut-out neckline and Jessica’s boobs are just popping out.  I was not at all impressed.  It is not a good look.

MJ walks in (late as usual) with Charlie.  Automatically, Reza gets “that” look on his face and we know Reza is not going to like Charlie.  Reza is very territorial.  In his TH, Reza explains that Charlie is not handsome enough for MJ.

We see a short clip of Asa trying to explain her religion.  If you haven’t watched this episode, I recommend fast-forwarding through this when you do watch.  I’m still confused about it.

Now it is time for dinner.  For whatever reason, Reza has not put Mike and Jessica at the main table, where all the other Shahs are.  Smart on Reza’s part, but Mike isn’t happy.  Of course, there are questions for Charlie about religion from Reza.  Blah, blah, blah.  Reza gives Adam a bracelet.

GG goes with Shervin and Asifa to a different area of the room.  Asifa tells them about Mike getting ready to propose to Jessica.  GG’s face is priceless.  She is teed off.  I am thinking that, until that point, she was still wishy washy about the Turkey situation.  But that is the turning point for GG.  GG decides to tell about Mike trying to have sex with her in Turkey.  (See, GG?  I have talked about the Turkey situation twice now without using the F word.  It can be done.)  GG claims she has nothing to gain; that she just wants resolution.

Reza, in his TH, says that too many people now know the secret and that Shervin is pretty defensive regarding Mike.  Asa, in her TH, says now it’s starting to become wrong.  (I agree.)  In GG’s TH, she says a small part of her wants the information to slip out so that she doesn’t have to deal with it.  Oh, GG.  If it isn’t addressed just between you and Mike, it’s just gossip and will cause all kinds of problems.

_____________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Shahs of Sunset. Bookmark the permalink.

492 Responses to Top 10 Reasons Brandi’s NOT Invited to the Vanderpump Easter Dinner / Shahs of Sunset – the Secret is Out

1. Shiny says:

Starz you are too too funny – thanks for spilling my coffee….again!

2. sperraglia says:

Starzy – you are on fire and definitely ready to blog the reunion tonight, you go girl!

GG talked about the Mike thing-I knew I read about it but couldn’t remember where!!

• chismosa-irresponsible conjecture, rubbish, assumptions, innuendo, & gossip!! says:

Im going to need some super Defcon 5level deep analysis as to why we think Brandi came off unscathed and fresh as a daisy last night.

She ruined my morning. 😒

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Good morning Chismosita, I haven’t watched wwhl yet, but I’m hoping that if Brandi does come back(which is looking more likely) it’s only as a friend status. Not Luann/Porsha status but like Taylor. I think that would burn Brandi much more! Hehe
        You have your fax machine ready to go for when you see Bethenny? Hehe

Foxymel you’re probably right. That will burn Bobble Head more. And hey. She gets a Bravo paid for house for another season. 😉

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Especially if Brandi finds out at the end of filming like Porsha found out. Buuuurn

Chismosa don’t give her that power.

🆘🆘🆘🆘🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

I don’t get ads by WordPress ever on my phone and today’s blog they popped up !!!!

Just FYI.

Off to the oncologist for my baby 🐶….
    Wish me luck ✌️

I read this in comments somewhere.. Amazing! She’s so dumb.

“So am I understanding this correctly. In the after show, Brandi said her boyfriend, JR, is Mauricio’s “partner” in The Agency. Kyle is tweeting out corrections this morning….JR is an agent at The Agency, that’s it. Not a partner. Kyle also said, BRANDI ran out of Sephora and Kyle stayed, not the other way around. I guess it’s true…if Brandi’s lips are moving…. “

Typical of Brandi-not an outright liar but an idiot!!
      JR works at The Agency so he’s a partner (not an outright lie-just an exaggeration)
      Kyle and Brandi were both in Sephora -one ran out (again not an outright lie-she just mixed up the names)
      Lisa lived in the Valley (not an outright lie-Lisa owed property in the Valley)
      Adrienne was suing her (not an outright lie-Adrienne sent a letter to someone who was not Brandi) …
      Eddie wants child support -well this was an actual outright lie
      and on and on it goes!!

Trying to make JR more important than his is. “My BF is a partner in blah blah agency.” So people think he’s a “Partner” partner. Some ownership. If her kids start “coloring” their stories I hope she’ll see they get it from her.

• Austin says:

I consider her an outright liar.

So yet another example of what actually happened is the exact OPPOSITE of what Brandi said?! Wow.

Thank you for the rain! Although it’s colder, it’s much needed moisture.

If Brandi is not attending the Vanderpump/Todd Easter dinner, I would gladly love to go in her place. And yes, I do have manners and I do know my place.

Great list Starzy! lol And thank you for the blog SunnyGirl. I watched … actually I FF through Shahs this morning. smh. I FF through GG, and MJ, and Mike, and that new girl.. there isn’t much left to watch.

8. lila1star says:

Morning everyone! I am catching up here. It is a stress filled week so far. Yesterday my second eldest granddaughter got into a wreck with a semi on the interstate. Her pick-up was totaled –semi driver literally drover over the passenger side smashing it and the only open spot was the drivers seat allowing my granddaughter to walk away with just stiches. She is so shook up–all she can think of is the fact that her friend normally would have been with her and would probably not have made it–but last minute plans and thank God she was not with her and my GD is ok.

I have 3 GD all now in college and working who are all new drivers(about a year and a half and less). GD number 1 use to drive like a 90yr old and now drives with a led foot and 3 weeks ago totaled her car hitting a deer. I spend a lot of time praying for their safety through this learning curve we have all been through. Their parents thought it best they did not get license until age 18. Now I am not so sure that was a great idea as getting it while a teen at home allows for a ton more restrictions and practice. IDK

Sorry–way off topic here–I just needed to vent–thank you

OMG! Thank God she is ok!! So scary!!

• Kansas Girl says:

I’m so glad everyone’s ok. Lessons learned for those girls, for sure!

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

I’m so glad everyone’s ok!

• WOW!! Their Guardian Angels are working overtime!! Glad they are ok!!

• SoutheastVA says:

Oh God. I’m so glad your granddaughter is okay. By the grace of God, her friend wasn’t with her. My high school junior hasn’t expressed a desire to drive yet. I thought it a godsend. But, I may rethink that. I don’t want to put him on the road when he leaves for college.

• lila1star says:

Thank you all for your support–I’m so glad I am allowed to share. SoutheastVa–you know I thought my daughter and her hubby had the right idea but now I don’t think so. I remember when I was a kid–at 15 it was drivers ed/ permit and then another year of practice with adult drivers before going to the DMV for license. Even then its another two years before I was on my own so to speak. My GK all took drivers ed but that’s where it stopped and then they each in turn got jobs and college and suddenly on the road. What they are missing is the defensive driving skills that is learned with time and experienced adult drivers with them during that precious driving time before they are cut loose.
        jmo

• SoutheastVA says:

My son took driver’s ed. I think it scared him. He’s always complaining about other’s driving when he’s in the car.

• lila1star says:

Maybe now is the time for him to drive with you as a passenger to gain confidence. idk At least he is aware of the other drivers.

• SoutheastVA says:

I’ll have my hubby discuss it with him. He’ll be a senior next year and my daughter a freshman at the same school. It would be nice for them to drive to school together. Or, should I not put my two kids in the car together his first year driving.

• lila1star says:

I don’t know about your state but here probationary drivers (first yr. under 18) are not allowed to drive with kids. Only you know your kids and how well the 2 get along. Tough call but let me know if you get him on the road.

• SoutheastVA – how goes it with you after the fire? You doing ok?

• Wow so glad she is ok, that is a miracle!

• lila1star says:

It really is! Pictures of her pick-up show it is crushed flat on the passenger side where the semi drove over it! yikes

Oh thank God your granddaughter had Angels sitting on her shoulder. I’m happy she walked away and her friend wasn’t there. Poor thing I can imagine she’s shook up. Both of your granddaughters had Angels. When I passed out driving and ran up on someone’s yard that shook me up and I don’t drive down that street, so I can imagine how this accident shook up your granddaughter. My goodness lila you give both your granddaughters BIG hugs from me. 🙅🙅 I hope you and their parents are ok. I can imagine you all are shook up too.

Glad to hear your granddaughter is O.K. Scary. My son just got his license last fall at age 21 and I’m so nervous all the time. Not about his driving, but about those idiots out there who do not know the rule of the road.

Lila ⭐ my goodness —- im so happy everyone’s ok ! You given me a lot to think anointing terms of age range and driving.
      My hank God she’s ok.

All ❤ to you and the family.

Just so you know (not to make it about me ) — I used to get into a lot of fender benders when I was an early driver and now am one of the best drivers amongst all my friends — even men in my life like my driving 😉

It can be a learning thing. Super scary. But stay strong. So happy she's alright.

Keep on praying Lila, because obviously it works! Thank God she was able to walk away from that type of accident! I hope she will recover from the shock and whatever stress her body is experiencing.

• RabbleRouser says:

Oh my- thank God she is okay.

• OMG! This is really scary! Thank goodness she’s ok.

Thank god she’s ok and got away w/scratches! A miracle!

9. Kansas Girl says:

OK, this might be a crazy idea, but I see the same behavior in GG as in VPR’s Kristen — trying to prove they’re not lying about something that is not really their business.

Honest, I didn’t watch. I was just a little slow turning it off after the VPR out-takes and ended up seeing a bit of Shahs (ew).

Good morning again everyone. 😎🌅
    NNF do glad you JUST chose the TOP 10 because you know we can keep on going and going and going til we reach infinity. 😬 😄

11. lila1star says:

Yes! I have a number 11. Andy says to Camille on WWHL–“don’t you think Brandi is just being a friend to Kim?” It appears the self serving twit has done it again. Played the game, played the part as Bravo runs a game on fans…..! Its all BS–even Brandi making it sound like she could be fired or leaving. Guess my HW addiction will be over as I will not watch another season with her on it or Kim for that matter.

Nj News

13. Hey T-Rex, you are on my mind…sending good thoughts and prayers and energy and all good stuff that I can think of your way!!!!!!!!!

Oooh Orson! Great idea. Your not just a handsome face. 😉 Peeps S’mores. I haven’t had peeps in years. I’ll be getting me some.

15. Foxymel(Mel) says:

Anyone else find it strange that Gina and Chyka haven’t been filming together? Maybe they had a falling out? At Janet’s party they had very limited contact. Just something I observed.

I’m just watching my first season now, 2nd show. I’m still trying to figure out who’s who.

Mel im quite concerned about this as well.

I’ll have to contact Gina about this.

Chyka seems stuck in Jackieland.

Not a fan of this. Makes me not like Chyka …..hmmm 😏

*hugs lila1star really hard* – so glad your GD is ok! – she must have been terrified – thank God she came through it all right and that her friend was not in the car – what a scary thing – for all of you!

Stars! – thanks for the list! too funny and a great way to start my lunch break!!

sunnygirl thanks for the blog – I missed the show so it was great to catch up – I don’t know – GG always seemed to have a thing for Mike – interesting that she decided to tell her secret right after she found about Mike proposing to Jessica – not saying nothing happened – just wondering exactly what went down – had they all been drinking? the timing of the reveal is what confuses me I guess – and Reza – seriously? – geeky white people? – he gets on my nerves – actually they all do –

GG said they had been drinking, taking serious pills (I think is what she said) and were jet lagged. I thought GG had a thing for him in the earlier seasons too. I imagine they were flirting, were drunk and in his drunken state probably did take it further than he should have and she had more wits about her to stop it. I doubt he even remembered it. What I don’t understand is why did she wait a year to get upset about it. I didn’t notice any difference in how she acted around him last year, why all of the sudden the change in her feelings? Is she upset he’s still with Jessica? Did you see the looks Jessica was giving her last night on the show? As far as Reza and his white people comments, he’s a racist! How his fiancé can even think of marrying him is beyond me.

• Amber...RealWife says:

ITA that in the past it was GG who seemed to have a crush on Mike. If he had persisted he could have easily have been with her but he always chose to flirt and date other girls. Latinas and now the Italian girl Jessica in particular. He seems to drink MORE than the others and if they had party favors, XANAX, then he could easily have blacked out and not remember that he even did it. On RumorFix, GG had to make a statement clearing his name that he didn’t try to rape her but did come on to her.

Timing is also an issue that concerns me. She’s never mentioned it all year long but now that she’s aware that Jessica has converted to Judaism in preparation for marriage, she’s uncomfortable and wants to clear the air? I call bullshite. She was pissed when MJ outed her cheating so it would be hypocritical for her to do the same unless she has an ulterior motive. GG obviously doesn’t like Jessica and is pissed that the wedding plans continue despite the knowledge of the cheating allegations. I don’t think the clearing the air is to help Jessica but more as a f-u to Mike, trying to ruin his relationship.

Finally, by throwing in allegations on twitter, that she has proof he tried to sleep w crusty ass MarisolPatton is giving me VPRULESKristenLevel5Stalker vibes. Enough already.

• Orson who doesn't own a circus or any monkeys says:

GG seems to be to be exhibiting behavior towards Mike that I’ve seen before. Actually, I’ve been on the wrong side of it. It sort of works like this:

1. Female A is in a relationship with Male Z.
        B. Female A breaks up with Male Z and starts a relationship with Male Y.
        iii. Male Z is hurt, somewhat jealous of Male Y, but eventually gets over it and starts a relationship with Female B.
        4th. Female A hears about MZ and FB and hates FB for dating HER ex. FA may or may not still be with MY, who she broke up with MZ to be with in the first place. Still she has a proprietary feeling towards MZ.

The last time I was bothered by this, I talked it out with some friends (a mixed couple) and we were able to refine and define this situation. We worked it out I was was “The Standby Dick” and my role was to mope around and be available to the Ex and regardless of her relationships with any other men, if I saw any female besides the Ex, I was being unfaithful to her.

GG, being the entitled princess, objects to Jessica moving in on HER Standby Dick, even though Mike and GG never really dated.

And over on VPR, Kristin is upset about her Standby Dick, Tom, being happy with anyone else.

Maybe this stuff is just second nature to you wimmenfolk, but to us guys, it takes a while to figure out exactly what’s going on. Once I figured it out, I was pretty much immune to it.

Kenya’s talking about the man she connected with on Millionaire Matchmaker…

HOLLA!

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Is Kyle younger than Bethenny? She looks good in this pic.

Kyle looks FABULOUS in these pics.

I’m going to twat her tonight.

Why on WWH last night, aka the resurrection of Brandi – was there two blurred faces at Kyles dinner ?

And that table of the restaurant looked like a freakin NY diner !
        Where did these people eat !?!???? 😬😳

In response to things BG said on WWHL last night…

Thanks so much Stars ⭐ and SunnyGirl 🌞!

23. SoutheastVA says:

For anyone insterested, I found this information about getting rid of cable tv. My kids basically stopped watching live tv. They use the roku (lots of channels), netflix, hulu, youtube and other online content. I had to make them watch local news. If possible, my new abode will be sans cable tv. I’ve already noticed the difference in not paying that bill since the fire.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Hi SoutheastVA. I’ve been thinking about you and your family. I’m glad your family has been supportive❤️

I really want to get rid of my uverse cable. I’m paying like $188 a month for the fast internet (which we need) but the rest is for the 200 channel package which include:AMC, Bravo, MSNBC, etc. doesn’t include movie channels. My political Olympics is coming up so I have to have news channels. I’m hoping after that, I’ll be able to just have internet.

I would do it in a hot second but I don’t stream.
      But I applaud you all to do it !! 👏👏👏

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

No Netflix??😳

Nope it’s awful. I know. Netflix dvd’s, yes.

I’d throw out my microwave if I could.

I despise wifi and radiation of all kinds. I want to live in the boondocks and hopefully will one day!

• sparklemuffy says:

SouteastVA–I’ve been thinking about youse guys too– so grateful fam is ok. Prayer for T-Rex and Yay Jesus for lila1star granddaughter– can I just say as someone whose children have been through a lot of cars. We used older Mercedes and Volvo’s so if something happened we would feel as if we had put them in the safest possible vehicle we could afford—- they’re all total loss now–cheaper w/no collision. We also increased our insurance– a lot.
      Thanks Sunnygirl and Stars and Veena 🙂 great blogs as always

24. lila1star says:

I am going to post at the bottom as I don’t want anyone left out. I am very grateful for all your well wishes and prayers. Thank you all and yes–God is good and prayers work!

25. mrs peabody says:

I was on the bravo blog reading the spoiler alert for BH and they have a link to a site called Beamly that has people discussing this show. It’s interesting but not as great as this site. FYI

26. I am not saying this is true for all or for GG, this is what I have come to know after decades of working one on one with women who have experience sexual assault, abuse, inappropriateness….

Often in a case of knowing the person who is the perpetrator …it can take a person a while to process what happened, often years….they often block it out so they don’t have to deal with it. Or they blame themselves, discount what happened…they try and deal with it on their own without talking about it. Just to remain functioning. For awhile it can work and they can act like it didn’t happen. But it percolates and then it bubbles over and it comes out…one way or another. Acting out, drugs, drinking…anger issues…stomach issues….over sexuality…..it will come out. So I am never surprised by how long it takes for someone to talk about it. Just admitting that it has happened to you is huge, I can’t overstate that too much. It is a HUGE step to even be able to say it out loud. Our minds are amazing at protecting us…but the subconscious has its ways of making itself heard!!

• Amber...RealWife says:

I’m sure those are reactions from those who were hiding secrets BUT in GGs case it was just another Saturday night. She has been “Acting out, drugs, drinking…anger issues…stomach issues….over sexuality….” years before Mike propositioned her. To me if he did do it, she said no but it wasn’t enough for her. She wants to out him. She said ‘they think he’s an angel and he gets away with it…” I think she’s pissed that he does cheat with others and Jessica either doesn’t know or chooses to look the other way after she clocks him once or twice.

Her obsession with Mike cheating could also be that he chose to cheat with others and date others but never dated her only flirting on camera. Then when he did ‘come on to her’ it was in a drunken state while in a serious relationship w Jessica. She knew it was going to be a one-night mistake that she’d have to live with while watching him love on Jessica.

Crimestopper. GG is the scorned woman. He chose Jessica and everyone else but on a drunken night in Turkey wants to use her as a receptacle…. Oh hell no! Then he’s going to marry the Italian girl turned Jewish…. Oh NO….Vengeance shall be hers!

• I don’t watch it since season 1 so I don’t know the particulars of the situation. I was just addressing the questioning of why she took so long.. I got sucked into it last night, 😦 I can’t believed I watched it, lol.

Pindy I would be so with you on this if GG didn’t chose the moment of her “percolation” to be the instant the cameras went up-that makes me think AGENDA!! If the story is true then shame on both of them-him for being a dog and her for using it as part of her story line!

• Well, all these reality show people are basically famewhores…so you add that into the mix….if it is not true shame on her for making it even harder for those that it is happened to and being believed…… I watched last night for the first time since the first season….I really don’t want to be sucked back in…but now I might have to watch…for research, lol!!!

PP — I totally see what youre saying.

(And first off, I applaud your work)

I think the easiest person to target would clearly be the person who is a drinker, takes “fun” prescription drugs, has issues with knives and aggression, has in the past shown a crush and jealousy towards MIKE, also has INTENSE (x400000) issues of jealousy and hurt with her older sister who was the “successful” one and who was favored by the parents, smarter, and who actually dated MIKE.

I haven’t watched last night — but when they showed the preview for next week – when GG yells at MIKE – his immediate reaction is not to drop his face and mouth open in shock and say WTF are you talking about you sword-wielding lunatic! He just hears it and keeps it moving.
      To me : yes, he did something.
      Now- was it something very very bad?

My theory has always been that MIKE was single forever – living the Peter pan life – all women, doesn’t have to settle down- then finally DOES meet the girl he wants to settle down with, and is EFFING scared that it’s become a reality especially since his best friend the SNAKE is not supporting him in his career change, so —– his insecurities of being the eldest and good looking when he had brothers being so successful before him –/ it all adds up.

I don’t at ALL support or excuse Mike on anything but I’ll be damned before i give the charismatic snake and his two shrews the floor before MIKE and GG – since IMHO they are the only ones keeping it real all these seasons.
      But they get called out. Because you know, what the 🐍🐍🐍says, GOES.

Sad case all around. Wish Reza would have ONE SEASON AGAINST HIM.
      Bit&hes and WHITE PEOPLE 😒

27. RabbleRouser says:

Has anyone seen clips of the BH reunion…it looks like at some point Kyle is talking about Kingsley attacking her daughter- and unless it’s edited weird it looks like Kim gets ANGRY at Kyle of it and suggests that the victim is to blame.

If it really went down like that, if were Kyle I would have grabbed Kim by the throat (and not just ‘tried to’ the way Lisa R did) and squeezed so tight, she would look like one of those stress balls with the eyes that bulge out.

For real…I would have lost my mind.

• I watched a couple of times and it doesn’t seem like there is an edit between her yelling and Kyle responding but I am not sure…. Or Kyle could of flipped one of those limber legs of her and kicked her teeth out!!

LOLOL 👯👯👯

• RabbleRouser says:

lol- I almost wish she did.

I just can’t imagine your flesh and blood being attacked by a dog that is KNOWN to be vicious only for your own kin to turn around and blame the ‘child’ for it.

• austin1963 says:

TBH, that alone would have caused me to put my sister at arm’s length. Not the fact that the dog would have been my son or daughter, but that she would have been so remorseless and seemingly unconcerned.

28. LaineyLainey says:

Thanks for the recap Sunny Girl! You are so thorough.

I liked Jessica’s dress but not for that party. Let me think, what would be a more appropriate place to wear that dress? A romantic dinner at home with your significant other? In other words, not in public. LOL

Watched the after show last night, Andy was so nice and laughing to all of BG jokes. What an idiot! All the callers were Brandi fans, even a super Twitter Brandi fan. I have this ugly feeling she’s coming back watching last nught and now more so after watching he after show Give kudos to her PR people that have been able to contained and overcome everything she’s done from racial comments,bigoted comments, getting violent and physical with her castmates. She’s the poster child for Bravo.

UNLESS! Unless, he is being super nice before she gets fired? To keep the cray at bay?

VV — I can’t take it

And LAINEY – please let baby Jesus 🙏🙏🙏🙌for lent take her away from us. PLEASE ! Let us pray.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

I Hope Kyle throws a bomb tonight on WWHL that makes Brandi go ballistic. Maybe goes into detail about Brandi’s lie about Lisa V and her trainer.

VV, I’m getting the feeling she might be back too. No reason to have her on and be so nice to her.

I heard when that super-fan called in! The super fan tweets terrible things about all the others but had a full on CONNIPTION FIT when Lisa retweeted the Mama Elsa dig…Brandi need only to look at her super fans to help her define “hypocrite”!!

• austin1963 says:

She’s like a cockroach. She’ll probably be back.

He just might be messing with her head! Lull her into a nice false sense of security and then hit her with the bomb in a month or 2. 😈💣

30. chismosa-irresponsible conjecture, rubbish, assumptions, innuendo, & gossip!! says:

I’m watching JZ fall on her skates at the post scary island party.

Can someone remind me – though I know it’s weird – what did JILL say on Millionaire matchmaker about Ally? That Ally is not her biological daughter ?

What was that evilness she spewed ? 👿🌋

I’m not going to post a chat blog tonight – chat away here. Shi shi shi.

When Bravo first *casted these housewives, they were not looking for who would fight who. They were looking for ladies with interesting lives and personalities. I want Brandi and Kim gone GONE BYE BYE 👋👋👋

*credit to Kelly Bensimon

34. chismosa-irresponsible conjecture, rubbish, assumptions, innuendo, & gossip!! says:

Just had to say that the quick shot I saw of tonight and all the ladies in black and the “Never Hungover” party (why is Brandi there with that theme😩?) —
    Eileen looks AMAZING! Why doesn’t she wear that stuff on her TH and at the reunion !!!???

Party looks weird.

35. chismosa-irresponsible conjecture, rubbish, assumptions, innuendo, & gossip!! says:

SHAHS question:

Is asifa ethnically indian and persian? She’s lighter than the other gals in the group – or is it that her parents are ethnically persian but emigrated to India?
    So persian-indian like persian-american????
    I.e. —post— hyphen denotes where you were raised ???

I’m confused.

• East Indian mother, Persian father.

Oh thank you dear —- wasn’t sure if she was saying my mother is “indian” like my “mother is american” — you know what I mean?
        Was wondering what she was, ethnically.
        MIke didn’t ask her if she was jewish, only her fiancé/EX/ BF.

Theeeenks

Tonight on Bravo:
    Real Housewives of Beverly Hills – Episode 19 Season Finale
    Newlyweds: The First Year – Episode 3
    WWHL with Kyle Richards

KIM RICHARDS NEEDS TO BE FIRED!!! 📢 GET OFF MY SHOW!!!!!!’

38. Brandi has been using this mask for her skin

I want to see if her skin looks better- from the WWHL stills it looks way better. Remind me to look tonight.

39. stellastars21 says:

Foxymel:
    After all the technical difficulties I finally have something going with the surfboard earrings. Next step is cut out the shape and add a little design and then add the ear hooks. I’m going to make some rope necklaces for guys with surfboard pendants. Hope to be done by end of the week. So sorry for the extreme delay.

Is she saying she’s too good to be on RHOBH? She’s posted this before. Rin tin tin is starting to get on my nerves.

#RHOBH Season Finale tonight @bravotv 💎

A post shared by Lisa Rinna (@lisarinna) on

41. ramonacoaster says:

I have serious cravings for pancakes whenever Kyle and Lisa are at the Pannenkokenhuis in Amsterdam. Looks so good.

Ok so Patti has me blocked-WHAT THE EFFF did I do to her? Whatevs…
    Sorry for the pic but it goes with the tweet!!

43. Ok Lemons nailed it in her TH when she says Bobble’s response is the response of a child in last week’s episode. Bobble’s behavior was very 12 year old girl like.

44. You know- LisaR has a real potty mouth. How is it that she gets a pass but a Brandi gets called on it?

And when did Adrienne become the voice of reason?

• California35 says:

Agree and agree and agree 😛
      Thank goodness this will be the last episode, i know there are the THREE part Reunion.
      No one is making me watch it, so I wont. Oh! And WWHL last night with BG?? I did not watch, but acording to what I am reading, she may come back??! Ugh

I still watented to come in and say hey ☺️😊👋

THANK YOU!!!! That has been grating on my last nerve. The thing of it is,…that I follow her on IG because I heard other posters here followed her, but I find her posts vulgar, combative, negative and immature on IG most of the time. Sometimes, every now and then when she shares pics from her social life or her family,…I find her relatable. I haven’t found a balance with her, yet. What’s funny is that I feel like I’m describing myself, because I too, can be vulgar and immature, especially when I’m trying to be funnnnnnnny! Not on IG, FB or twitter, but def here with my Lynnfam or with my Happy Hour group. So I try not to be overly judgy.

I don’t know if it’s an actual pass or what but when Lisa R curses it doesn’t come off the same as when Brandi does it-I think it’s he situation and why she’s doing it. Lisa V says some pretty outlandish sexual stuff but she doesn’t day it the way Brandi does either-I know for me-the reason is …well I just don’t like Brandi and I do like Lisas both of them. Brandi does everything for a reaction and attention-maybe that’s why? Idk-I just wanted to butt in and say that I don’t like Brandi …in case I didn’t get that point across in the last 4 years…

• California35 says:

😛 i dont like her either 😔😕 i was sooo over her last season. I hoped that she wouldn’t be back this season, then that she would get the cold shoulder and she would learn….not hoping anymore.

• Can’t stand Brandi. Can’t stand the potty mouth.

Beginning to dislike LisaR. Beginning to dislike her potty mouth.

Love love love LisaIsEverything and? Love love love her bloody filthy potty mouth!

If it’s wrong then I don’t wanna be right!

• Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

Lisa Rinna tosses an F-bomb once in a while. Brandi is vulgar to get a reaction. I’m no angel but nobody would call my language trashy.

ROTFL I wasn’t sure where you stood there. 🚶

• austin1963 says:

That’s never been my concern about Brandi. Potty mouth is whatever to me.

Beverly Hills Darling Shi Shi Shi Shi Shi!

46. On fleek.

Of Kyle’s saying it? It’s over.

It’s officially not a cool word anymore.

Hey!, that’s what my kids said if I ever tried to adopt their jargon. Haha

I’m gonna keep saying on point! I don’t like this one!

I say it all the time to my 14 year old and to all my nieces-they laugh and make fun of me-I usually say it in the wrong context just to F with them!! I hate these dumb new works the “kids” make up so I try to ruin them all so they will shut up!’

47. It looked like Paris Hilton just completely dissed Yolanda

Maybe so. Or maybe they’ve never be introduced? I always introduce myself in such situations to greet people to the left and right and not in the middle is rude at such a small function.

If you are getting your hair done while sitting on the floor you don’t deserve a hair stylist and you sure as shit do not belong on BH!! Get a vanity girl!!

Brandi sitting on the bedroom floor to do hair and makeup? Bathroom not presentable, lol. Reminds me of Kristen on PR always doing makeup sitting on the floor.

RHOBH SEASON 5 TL

08-08 Brandi housewarming party
    08-13 LisaR Ice Bucket challenge Access Hollywood
    08-13 Bella BH Lifestyle Mag shoot
    08-17 Bella moves to NY
    08-18 AZ University
    08-20 Kyle/Kim lunch Gladiator look
    08-22 Poker Night *tentative (Friday)
    08-25 Lisa vacations in Cabo
    08-28 Max talks w/ Ken & Lisa
    08-28 Kim is in Hospital *we don’t know how many days 3 4 5 6 7 100?
    08-29 Jewelry Party at LisaR
    09-06 Burbank Int’ Film Event
    09-12 Lisa R at BG Podcast
    09-16 Lisa V Surprised Bday party
    09-19 Scavenger hunt
    09-24 Brandi gets new Range Rover
    09-27 David Foster Gala – Calgary
    09-28 HW fly to Europe
    10-03 HW come back from Europe
    10-21 Nicky Hilton book signing
    10-22 Adrienne’s event Supper Club

🐶BITE …..

A week later ?

51. Kim’s stylist has the most heinous eyebrows I have ever seen.

#offfleek

Kim Richatds Kees saying Brandi is her best friend. How freaking pathetic is that?!

Bobby Trendy, LOL I remember him from the Anna Nicole Show.

There’s the more skilled snake (Camille) 🐍

Kevin Lee – Mr. Shi Shi Shi, Beverly Hillls Darling!

56. Brandi and Kim look amazing- this is the best I’ve ever seen Brandi look.

Is the dress code black? Did I miss that? My invitation was lost in the mail…

GET OVER YOURSELF KIM. I AM OVER YOU! STFU! Ugh I I am so glad this is finale….I don’t know if I can tolerate Kim or Brandi at the reunion.

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

59. If your dad is dying should you be at a party?

BRANDI GO BE A VICTIM ON ANOTHER SHOW.
    sorry gals, just about had it with this show.

STFU BRANDI!!!! GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!! N

62. chismosa-irresponsible conjecture, rubbish, assumptions, innuendo, & gossip!! says:

Comments have been on fleek tonight here

🙊🙊

Why, Bravo, why can’t we just have a Beverly Hills party that is fun. STFU KIM!

WE DON’T FREAKING CARE ABOUT YOUR FREAKING INTERVENTION!!!

The ladies all look beautiful in their little black dresses. I lime Eileen the most, haha, of course!

Damn you Rinna!! TELL HER!! Confirm it!!

It’s like a middle school conversation-what did she say I said that she said? It’s hurting my brain.

68. LaineyLainey says:

Bitch moves of the night:

Lisa Rinna refusing to confirm intervention stuff.
    Brandi turning her back on LVP and then walking away.

The night is young.

They missed it OR the editing may it look like they did. T-20 minutes.

70. ramonacoaster says:

They totally missed Adrienne’s grand entrance. Hee hee!

71. cdnfillie58 says:

Kim is going to know Kyle told the truth anyway once these episodes are aired…do they think they aren’t being filmed…I think these scenes are so scripted…ughhhhh

All Kim needed to do was wait until the season aired to know what was said… just sayin’

Jerry is a dork.

74. Lips should have never said anything to Splits if she wasn’t going to back it up

75. Officially Team Eileen

Love this girl.

Eileen once again is the hero of the night!!

77. Toodybird says:

Is that the Camille in the background, during the Lisa R/Kim/Kyle discussion, smouldering against the prince, who was sitting by Mauritzio’s mom? One frame looked like she had her hand on his, er, thigh. Go, Camille. Maybe you can be a princess!

Yes, but I think she was kidding around with the Prince.

Toodybird, you’re going to moderation because you have an error in your email. Try to login from scratch! TexasTart

I kind of sort of get where Rinna is coming from-Kim doesn’t want the truth
    SHE CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

The bigger bitch move is now Kim decides she doesn’t want to Lisa when she gives in.

KIM – you are the liar!

• This. I think LisaR already knew this is the game Kim’s playing, so with Amsterdamned still fresh in her nightmares, she didn’t want to “go there” with Kim again. If Kim was already doubting Kyle’s word, it was obvious she was only going to hear what she wanted to hear anyway.

I can see what was going on in LisaR’s head: she saw herself telling Kim the truth and Kim GOING AFTER HER AGAIN. Which is exactly what happened. When LisaR attempted to tell Kim the truth, KIM WAS RUDE AND CALLED HER A LIAR. Yeah, LisaR was not going to win. Her mistake was every telling Kyle anything. LisaR blogged she told Kyle because Brandi asked her to speak to Kyle, all the way back before the Amsterdamned trip. Then Brandi set LisaR up, lied about what she had said to LisaR, not to mention, her addiction specialist friend Jennifer.

Having any interaction related to or with LIARPANTSONFIRE Brandi is always a mistake.

80. Fi-nalllyyyyyy- Kathy is there.

81. LaineyLainey says:

Lisa R is coming off as thick right now.

Brandi wins b/c she loves Kim the most…what a friggen moron!!

83. What da feck is Yolanda wearing?

84. OMG- is Camille coming back with this Prince Charming?

So Kim totally shut Lisa R down? When she finally gave in?

86. Kansas Girl says:

Yolanda making Brandi drink water.

• Brandi was so drunk when she basically bullied LisaVP as if she were responsible for Brandi’s dad being sick, not to mention, getting herself slapped and not laughing it off like a good sport. Oh, and Brandi included another grab and shove, for good measure.

At least Brandi’s wardrobe malfunction didn’t disappoint. Who didn’t know those tits were making an appearance as soon as she showed up with them barely clinging to the dress?

Yep, and it was gross how Brandi used her dad’s illness as a club to beat Lisa with. She wasn’t all emotional and telling Yolanda that her dad was “dying” when Yo asked how he was. She simply said, “the same”.

• Brandi is full on batchitcrazy. There is no doubt in my mind.

And apparently, she’s taken her ghostwriter with her.

One has to see the attraction between Brandi and Kim. They both live in alternate realities which they make up as they go.

Brandi-control your nipple!!

Brandi has bamboozled Kim BIG TIME!

BUT BRANDI DID USE THE WORD INTERVENTION! 😠

Yes, she did. It’s on film.

…and she talked to Jenniger Gimenez about Kim at the beach.

Brandi said they should have an intervention w/all the women so Kim wouldn’t be singled out because that would make her freak. It was a shady tricky intervention that Brandi suggested. SAME freaking thing.

It was weird-Lisa said “its not like we can do an intervention”-then Brandi says “we should do an intervention with all of us”. Did She mean, what you’re saying OR that all the ladies are effed up an need an intervention of their own? Maybe it was misunderstood-the meaning.

I guess it will come down to semantics-but let’s just say that Brandi never said “Kim needs an intervention”…she said a lot worse than that. “Intervention” would have been a better choice compared to the patch -the fact that Kim relies on her too much -the fact that Kim was much worse than what Lisa thought..”intervention” would have been way better!

• What Brandi said to LisaR was that LisaR could do an intervention with ALL of them so ONE PERSON wouldn’t end up being the “BAD GUY”. She meant so KIM couldn’t be upset with ONE of them, in particular BRANDI.

I listened to this conversation closely when it aired, several times, to be sure of what Brandi was saying, because she was dancing around, mincing her words as fast as she could think and talk, very aware of the cameras and how it would all play on the air and to Kim, in my opinion.

Brandi did suggest to LisaR that she talk to Kyle about it because Brandi couldn’t.

Brandi knew exactly what she was doing when she mentioned Kim’s “patch” for pain: that puts the lie to every single time Kim says it was only that one pill. Brandi also knew it was a shocker when she replied to LisaR’s concern about how serious Kim’s “condition” was–and I QUOTE–“more than you know….”

However, LisaR either had that conversation with Kyle after the Amsterdamned fight because production told her to and that is what she was being paid to do, on some level, after all, or because she is a masochist.

Well, this is how I see it, anyway.

• Thank you! Brandi’s fan club doesn’t remember the details of what Brandi truly said, and Bravo, as ever, only replays bits so the full dialogue and context is unclear.

90. Kansas Girl says:

What’s going on with Brandi’s boob, lol.

Brandi is really good at deflecting. She found an excuse to leave and not acknowledge her part.

92. LaineyLainey says:

Haha! Lisa R saying Kim is aggressive,.. Pot meet kettle. Who threw a glass?

Bingo! Eileen! All the crazy she saw on soaps but this show – you can’t make that up.

Brandi said on WWHL that she still friends with Kim.

This could’ve been a fabulous season before Brandi and Kim hijacked it. They both need to go..

Brandi – you don’t always have to be the bad guy —there’s always KIM to make you look better.

97. As usual first blogs up are Eileen’s and Lip’s

👏👏👏👏👏 I commend Eileen for making is through an entire season and put up with all that shit – and not lose her in the process.

Good time to RUN Eileen…..but wait, they ditched Joyce and she was treated like crap without losing hers! Honestly, I don’t think she will want to come back. Nor be talked into it. She has a real job – unlike Kim and Brandi who should be ashamed of themselves.

That was an unbelievably shi**y thing to do. And, it was too late for her to be credible later on. Seriously, a dick move.

101. kit9 says:

Brandi’s totally lying to Kim. She said to LisaR when she asked if Kim had a problem…does anything not think that and then said, “you have no idea” when talking about her relapse, alluding to something REALLY bad. Unreal f*cking liar.

Rinna bitched out when she could have shut Brandi and Kim up-that annoys the hell out of me…
    I’m in a bad mood ..RamonaCoaster made apple fritters and I didn’t get any and I LOVE apple fritters…also-Lainey is stealing-well I think it’s called embezzling -my #teamJNNTJ money and I just got the TEAM like an hour ago…now it’s tarnished!!
    Kyle better not disappoint me on WWHL-a girl can only take so much in one day!!

Another weird thing on this episode-the only people who know everything that was said at that lunch are lisa and Brandi. So, if there was more specific stuff from Brandi-is Rinna sitting there wondering which thing to choose? Or let the final edit speak for itself? Lisa is smart enough to know you’re technically a liar if you claim to have heard it but no one sees it. Even if it happened. Brandi hauled ass out of there really quick-she doesn’t know what they’re saying. But I have to watch it closer. Kim was lucid this whole episode. Maybe kyle told her to try to stay pill free for the night!

I kinda get why Lisa R didn’t want to go there. I didn’t st first.

Me too. I think she drew a line (in her mind before going to this).and promised herself (or Harry) that she wouldn’t cross that line. In her TH she admitted she was being stubborn. So she must have recognized the importance but it was getting mildly chaotic and there was a lot of pressure. I don’t respond well to pressure when I’ve made it abundantly clear the answer is “no”. Lisa was locked in and I get that. She caved but then KIM got locked in!

104. Who ever said Jerry was a dork really called it! Kind of loving him to start off, let’s keep it up!

105. ok Team JNNTJ should vote for Splits in the WWHL poll

Good grief, Jerry used 100 words to answer a yes or no question. 🙄

Jill! 👭

WTH Andy? ATL?

Andys shoes look like Bass Bucs I had in the 80’s/90’s. Also, can we consider Rebecca Romaijn (sp?) as a BH Housewife-just so we can see jerry oconnell more!? Him and Vince VP together would be a hoot.

@BravoWWHL: POLL Q: Whose side are you on? Kim or Kyle? Text 27286! #WWHL #RHOBH

111. SerenaNYC says:

I don’t think I can handle a 3-part reunion with Brandi and Kim after tonight.

Master of deflection…

#ghosttweet

• RabbleRouser says:

Yeah Brandi, over 150 people lost their life’s today – leaving countless families and friends devastated but it’s all about your growth and development as a person….

Kind of like tweeting that Paul Walker was too hot to die young – after he died in a fiery crash.

Way before Twitter, or Facebook (Stone Age really), in a sound bite a reporter said to Donald Trump “Did you hear that Princess Diana was tragically killed in a car accident in Paris …” And Trump answered on camera, paraphrasing, that’s a shame I wanted to date her. … That pretty much summed up the Donald for me, but talk about your MeMeMe narcissist.

• Orson who doesn't own a circus or any monkeys says:

I thought her “fight prayer” was to wash a couple of xanax down her throat with a couple of glasses of wine.

Did Kyle just threw shade at Lisa V?

Jill, Your Kyle son the poll.
    #interventionJNNTJ2015

115. LaineyLainey says:

Jill, your Kyle spread her legs!

116. ramonacoaster says:

Jill, Kyle contours her face better than Nene.

At the party, Brandi told Camille her dad is okay. She then tells Yolanda her dad is the same, and now is telling Lisa her dad is dying.

• ramonacoaster says:

Twisting the truth to play the victim. She called her father a drug dealer and marijuana grower in the past.

• What I find most astounding about Brandi’s MO is how the other women keep walking into it.

Example: she SLAPS LisaVP, not to mention she did every single thing she could last season to destroy LisaVP and Ken, which she has NEV ER apologized for, yet somehow Brandi makes it all LisaVP’s fault and herself the victim because her dad is sick!

Her drunk crybaby speech with LisaVP sputtering in and out was epic: “MY DAD IS DYING AND I APOLOGIZED FOR SLAPPING YOU IN EMAILS AND ONLY MOMMY YO CALLS ME EVERYDAY CAUSE SHE LOVES HIM AND I LOVE YOU BUT I DON’T CARE NOW BECAUSE HE’S SO MUCH BETTER THAN ANYONE ON THE PLANET NAMED LISA AND KEN AND HE’S DYING SO I’LL BE RUDE TO YOU AND SHOVE YOU AROUND SOME MORE WHILE YOU APOLOGIZE TO ME AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN….”

…and turns her back on Lisa and walks away as if Lisa is BENEATH her! LOLOL!

• austin1963 says:

And he’s the best person ever, better than LisaV.,better than Ken. . . OMG, I could hardly. . .

And she shows it by acting like a low-class whore on TV. Just to make him proud.

118. I’ve read all the comments and I know what to look for…of course I am #teamjnntj for the #interventionJNNTJ2015 I’ll bring the gluten free cookies, do we need a sign-up sheet for snacks??

Re-watching! Brandi getting ready for her Beverly Hills party (cross leg in front of the full length mirror) was the exact same way I used to sit in college to get ready for Mug Night at the Stone Balloon. $1 Natural Lights bitches!!!! #loveseedmamajump (if anyone gets that hashtag I salute you)!

Sometimes my roommate would do my hair too. #90210valeriecenterpartbob1994 #Therachael1995

120. Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

I love that JR’s tag said Brandi’s Ex-Boyfriend.

They are back together. I think that’s why she clarified that on a tweet a few days ago. She knew he was tagged “ex”.

So, Kim is in Cabo.

Such a fun day with these two! 💜🐬🌊

A post shared by Brooke Wiederhorn (@brookewiederhorn) on

122. How funny!! Adrienne to Kyle and Kathy, “Thank God I was doing my magic act.” Kathy says, “YOU DO MAGIC NOW?” hahaha!! Adrienne probably worked so hard on her “entrance” and none of those bitches saw it!!! lol!!

Lisa Rinna needs a Twitter intervention. That’s all.