Real housewives of Melbourne by Reality_Bytes
Season 2 Episode 4 – Anyone for Golf?
PROLOG: Oh please remind me which blog it was where I said Janet would morph into J’Andrea, cause sure as shootin’ she went ballistic on Gina using Gina’s words from a fight she had with Andrea from last season…all about that “Deck of Cards”.
- NOTE: Lydia and Petti were out of town for this whole episode. ..not one WOW or switch the bitch was heard this week.
Gina and Janet Have Coffee
Starting off this episode, Gina and J’Andrea met for a coffee where Gina was trying to calmly let J’Andrea know how hurt Gamble had been by the gossip she had been spreading and also to get some facts straight in her own mind so she had the complete story. IN NO WAY did Gina interrogate her as J’Andrea will go on to say to others later in the episode. She didn’t TELL J’Andrea she had to do this or had to do that, but she said as Gamble’s friend she wanted to let her know how hurtful and malicious the gossip was to Gamble’s integrity.
Gina asked why Janet would feel compelled to tell Gamble hurtful things because it has devastated her. Janet said Gamble pressed for her to tell her, and she insisted she tell her (NOT!). Gina asked what if I asked you to walk out in front of that car, are you going to do it. Janet of course missed the whole point of that conversation.
DC/GINA: I don’t believe in shooting the messenger, but I believe if a nasty or viscous rumor is started that you don’t perpetuate it by talking about it.
J’Andrea for the 972nd time shifted all the blame to Chyka taking no responsibility, told Gina to stay out of it, got up in a huff to leave…told Gina to mind her own business and called Gina a liar. On her way out of the coffee shop, she turned and then tried massacring a previous conversation between Andrea and Gina last season, in hopes of having the final word in the conversation as she was making a hasty retreat out the door saying “my cards are going to fall…my life is just a deck of cards…they are all gonna fall.”
Dear J’Andrea… First, Gina used the reference in context with the conversation happening at the time (last season). However, you weren’t quite so fortunate pulling the reference out of your a$$ or the big blue Aussie sky, because it was obvious you had the ‘line’ programmed in your repertoire for use only against Gina at some future point-in-time…this wasn’t the right time honey, bless your heart, sloppy seconds are just that…they pack no punch! I hope Andrea is paying you well to act this silly, because so far you are mimicking her whole first season – bringing something up on day 1 and harping on it every episode thereafter!
Bruce and Chyka Meet With Eddie McGuire
Eddie McGuire is the President of Collingwood Football Club and a huge TV personality in Australia. Read more about Eddie here
Bruce, Chyka and Eddie met to go over color designs and other information regarding the largest build of any event space in Melbourne, and also the biggest undertaking for Bruce and Chyka…They surveyed the prime Australian job site and it sounds like they are going to be extremely busy until that job is completed. Got to tell you that Chyka rocked that hard hat!
Janet and Jackie Shopping for Golf Outfits (Gina refers to the two of them as “Jacket” in her blog)
At the store, Janet explains that the golf Club has dress standards and people cannot wear denim or really short shorts, and with proper length shorts they should wear long socks, and on and on.
Jackie asks her who all is coming to the event, and Janet says she has invited everyone including Gamble.
Jackie said she was picking up vibes again…uh oh…Janet starts Boo Hooing about the stress of the fights with Gamble and she totally misrepresents the conversation with Gina (anyone surprised?), and Jackie consoles her as she cries and vents…”Cry & Vent” pretty much describes the whole shopping trip to tell you the truth. She lied and said Gina told her at coffee that she shouldn’t tell the truth…say what????? They decide on outfits and Janet says she wants to put the whole mess with Gamble behind her. (THEN QUIT BRINGING IT UP J’ANDREA!)
Here we get to see the much lighter side of Gina…having a photo shoot for publicity photos as she has new goals for media tours and for personal appearances. We see the side people would see more often at all the events with all the ladies if J’Andrea would just shut up.
Photographer Maurice Rinaldi is a celebrity photographer and as Gina says…is flirty boy and gets away with more with Gina than his other clients, but also is the one who did her photo shoot for her book cover.
Gina posing standing, and then on the car to which she says “I feel like an elephant on a Terrano.”
Gina says he has a wicked sense of humor just like she does, he is high energy and he is so much fun…as evidenced by the banter throughout the photo session and her telling him first she wasn’t taking the dress off!
Ben, Jackie, Chyka & Bruce Dinner
These 4 have become fast friends in part because Chyka subscribes to the whole psychotic psychic thing with Jackie. They all meet at a Whiskey Bar which C&B have rented out for the evening’s private dinner.
Jackie immediately needs a strong drink because she is stressed out after having been with Janet shopping…which is of course the cue for PLEASE ASK ME what went on today.
When Bruce arrives and they sit down to dinner, it is obvious he drew the short straw and was elected to bring up “How are all the ladies getting along?”
The dinner was mainly repeating gossip again so I won’t put you through it, but hey…two good things…first the food looked amazing…and second we got to hear our favorite Croatian do a really crappy Italian Accent and an equally poor French one…so be it…other than the same ole same ole conversation, the evening looked fun.
Credit to Chyka for saying yes she brought up the gossip first (which she has always admitted) but also stating that Janet took it to the next level unbeknownst to her. This is why we love you Chyka! Honesty!
There are times I think Jackie is quite funny, but there are many more times when I think she acts combative like Brandi on RHOBH…both are always boozing it up, and although she isn’t sloppy like Brandi, frankly… in Jackie’s case, the alcohol is playing keep away with her brain.
Golf Outing ~ Pretentious Arrival
OH MY! “Jacket” (Gina’s pet name for Jackie and Janet) will arrive at the golf course via helicopter “While everyone else had to drive” (or be driven) but first things first…there is a lot going on here so on to bullet points…
- Chyka the first to arrive at Moonah Links (prestigious golf club)
- Gamble arrived and Chyka took the opportunity one-on-one to sincerely apologize to Gamble for a conversation she started getting so out of hand and ending up being so hurtful for many people. She says she never intended it to be that way and she feels horrible that it did, she said she is very sorry and hopes they can move forward.
- Gamble professes she gave the BS right back to Janet and made silly stuff up about her because she was hurt. She knows she was wrong in doing so and said she knew it was very immature of her also.
- Gamble thanks her for the apology just as sincerely and they talk a bit, and then they hear the helicopter up above.
- DC/Janet: I am worried about today because there is this underlying thing hanging around about the rumors. I hope Gamble has had a chance to think about it and has calmed down some. (Janet is acting like it is all Gamble’s fault!)
- Janet and Jackie land and jump in a waiting golf cart.
- Gina shows up next in a sundress and holding a pair of flat golf shoes she is temporarily using as a place to put her cell phone, LOL.
- Gina explains to Chyka and Gamble that she has a TV appearance she couldn’t get out of so she will have to leave early and hopes Janet won’t mind.
- Jackie and Janet are still driving to the clubhouse
- DC/JANET: As Jackie and I were driving up to the girls I was feeling very apprehensive, I just don’t have a good handle on what’s gonna happen. (Janet please start leaving your constant glass is half empty at home!)
- The two J’s arrive and hug and Jackie says she has to go get some long pants on because she is freezing
- DC/Gamble: It was all a little bit stiff in the beginning we are being very polite and acting like ladies!
- Janet thinks Gamble was pushing it for the dress code…snark snark
- Gamble opens a bottle of champagne, Jackie has the glasses,
- Gina goes to put her shoes on and even in flat shoes walks on her tippy toes ~ (Ah Gina you are so funny and just put yourself out there quirks and all ~ I absolutely love it!)
- Once the champagne is poured…they leave for the first tee and Gina is with Chyka and backseat driving…LOL …she tells her she is driving with 2 feet!
- At the first tee…this is where the fun begins…
- Janet says she enjoys being the only one that knows what is going on with golf (no doubt why she set up the outing in the first place)
- Janet goes first and the ball dribbles off the tee…she tries again and gets a pretty good hit
- Gina goes next, Jackie standing behind moved further back in case she lost her club on the backswing, and Gina leaves the ball on the tee, and the club goes flying in front of her…bet she got a good 25 yards on that club!
- Of course Jackie had to say she just said Gina might lose her stick and Chyka agreed (ladies…ladies…everything isn’t a psychic prediction!)
- Chyka goes next and hits a good ball not far, but good
- Gamble is next…first time had a great hit
- Jackie is next, and swings and misses and swings and misses and swings and misses and swings and misses and swings and misses and swings and misses and swings and misses and swings and misses and swings and misses and swings and misses and…well you know
- Standing around the green Chyka says ok we are all back together again and laughing and having a good time, is everyone ok? Well wrong thing to say cause Now the snarking really begins…back to square one…and Jackie who wasn’t even at the lunch where this started starts bellowing…”LOOK…I don’t think there is any happiness going on right now…because I had a chat with Janet the other day and she was really upset…she felt victimized by YOU (Looking directly at Gina)…then says she wasn’t there so she can’t talk to that, and SHE WASN’T there when it originally happened…(So remind me why SHE is bringing this up?) and she thinks Gina shouldn’t be involved in it…to which Gina replies BUT YOU are getting involved in it now…and of course Jackie goes on to deny that and explained something way off base…I am sorry I think I fell asleep for a second or two!
- Too much snarking to write…but they fought and made up, hugged it out and agreed to move forward…I think…check back with me on that next week, k?
- Gina had to leave, the girls continued to play.
- Drinking at the clubhouse, Chyka says she and Bruce are having a dinner and she would like all of them to come with their significant others or partners or whatever.
- DC/Chyka: At this stage I don’t see a reason why anything should go wrong, but a lot can happen in a week!
Preview of next week shows everyone at the dinner, and Lydia is talking…Gamble smiles, Gina smiles, and Jackie yells across the table…WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING FOR? (Gee and my next week psychic prediction was going to be that Jackie jumps in the middle of someone else’s business…winky winky)
Janet goes speed dating and says she is looking for a younger man because why would she want to push someone around in a wheelchair…a younger man is telling her he is a lifestyle coach…who focuses on dating, sex, and relationships…and teaches people how to have 15 minute orgasms!
I am so done with this blog, gotta pack, gotta get a plane ticket…gotta shave my legs…