Real Housewives of Atlanta – Manila Time

Real Housewives of Atlanta – Manila Time – by RamonaCoaster

The ladies meet at the airport to fly to Manila, Phillipines.  Porsha has five pieces of luggage filled with jewelry, makeup, clothes, weaves and wigs.  Phaedra is sitting in the limo in front of the departure area until it’s time to check-in.  Won’t airport security ask her limo to move anyway?  Nene got out of going on the trip by getting a note from her doctor’s.   Sitting on a long flight could exacerbate her blood clotting problems.  Ugh, 21 hours on a flight.  I’d be screaming get me off the plane!  Actually I have screamed get me off the plane once.  The guy sitting next to me had really bad body odor.

Nene is meeting with the creative director to go over lines. Nene wants to use an accent.  She wants to let Nene out every now and then.  Just don’t let the alter ego NayNay out.  The director nixes that idea because he wants to maintain the fairytale mystique and contemporary urban speak has no room there.  The director to make sure she is ready for rehearsals mentioned Nene’s name will be on the marquee.

The ladies arrive in the Philippines and they go straight for McDonald’s where Kenya flirts with a Filipino dude.  Seriously, why go to an American fast food place when you’re in another country?  They arrive at a resort farm where everything is organic and spiritual.  Claudia awards the largest bedroom to Phaedra for all the things she is going through.  She is kissing some donkey booty.  Kenya, Cynthia, Claudia and Demetria discuss how great it is that Nene isn’t there.  Porsha tells Phaedra how the counseling session went and how they are able to enjoy the vacation now since they resolved some issues.  Phaedra says the ladies would argue during the second coming of the Christ child and Phaedra would lay down her prayer cloth and just pray.   Phaedra is excited to get a coffee enema to give her booty a wakeup call.  The sun is coming up and the ladies need to get some sleep from their long flight.

real housewives of atlanta phillipines

Claudia invited Phaedra for lunch to chat and put her at ease.  Claudia discusses her divorce with Phaedra.  Apparently her ex wasn’t over his ex.  His family didn’t want her to throw in the towel.  She fell into depression and did all the wrong things.  Claudia asks Phaedra about her situation and Phaedra flat out tells her she is not going to talk about that.  I almost feel like it is going to end up in a fight but Phaedra explains that she is really private and she just wants to get through it.  She tells her Nene and Porsha have been supportive.  Phaedra says her children have been through a lot and she starts getting teary-eyed.  Claudia points out that Phaedra hasn’t mentioned Kandi.  Phaedra says true friendship happens when you’re down and not just when everything is good.  Both ladies reflect on their conversation and how they are getting along once their guard is down.  Claudia thinks she will be a catalyst for change.

Kenya is on the phone to Brandon while running on the treadmill.  Brandon is running things while Kenya is away.

Phaedra and Kandi are getting massages so that they can have a conversation.  Kandi wants to know what Phaedra is saying to everyone else to make everyone say they have problems.  When Phaedra gets phone calls from Nene and Porsha, they ask if she has spoken to Kandi.  Kandi says she has been dealing with stuff.  Phaedra says they just have to communicate more.  Phaedra is willing to accept that she is going to be disappointed in her expectations from her friends but she is able to put it to the side.  Kandi thinks if Phaedra can forgive Nene, she can make peace with Kenya and Cynthia.  Phaedra says no.  Kandi gave her best shot.

Gregg is making Nene close her eyes when she crosses a NYC street.  You really shouldn’t do that.  Too many potholes to step into and cabs jumping the curb, you need to watch out.  He uncovers her eyes to see her name in lights on the marquee.  It’s not a surprise when you know.

nene

The ladies meet to do yoga.  Kandi has never done yoga before.  This will be interesting.  Kandi is having trouble stretching and looks like she is about to topple over.  Cynthia thinks that if she is such a sex freak, she should be more flexible.  Kandi is in corpse pose when she fell asleep and started snoring.

Claudia tells Cynthia, Kenya and Demetria about her conversation with Phaedra.  Claudia tells them Phaedra cried and they can’t believe it.  Claudia then says she would love Phaedra to apologize to them.   Ain’t happening!  I think Cynthia needs to apologize about Mr. Chocolate.  I think the ladies should just let go of their animosity without asking for any apologies.  Things have happened from both sides so everyone has something to apologize for.  It is a vegan dinner but somehow Kandi smuggled in some fried chicken.  Cynthia and Porsha are having fun together.  Cynthia says Porsha is fun once she gets off her leash.  Sweetie, you used to wear the same collar.

150320_2854194_A_Glass_Shattering__RHOA_Dinner

Once dinner starts Claudia holds court trying to be the peacemaker, Cynthia apologizes to Phaedra for meddling in her personal life.  Claudia then asks for Phaedra’s response.  They snicker because Claudia is being the mediator.  Porsha doesn’t want to be reprimanded if she gets out of line.  Kenya thinks Porsha is looking for a problem.  They all start yelling when Claudia taps on the glass until it breaks, not like Lisa Rinna breaking the glass.  Phaedra doesn’t want to say anything to Cynthia.  Kenya knows what it is like to have Phaedra shut you down.   Phaedra believes what she wants to believe about Kenya and can’t find resolution with her.  Kenya wants to have a private conversation to settle their problems.  Phaedra acquiesces and everyone cheers.  Cynthia is so excited she almost smashed her glass against Porsha’s glass.  Now everyone shows their booties to each other.      ______________________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Atlanta. Bookmark the permalink.

106 Responses to Real Housewives of Atlanta – Manila Time

Some of the #SHAHS at @Mikeshouhed & @Jessica___ wedding. #JessSaidYes #ShahsOfSunset

A post shared by Official Shahs of Sunset ✅ (@theshahsofsunset) on

Thank you for the blog Ramonacoaster! I was going to watch this morning, but the show didn’t record. I like your recap better! You saved me an hour I would never get back 👍

Good morning everyone. Hope you had a great weekend. “Manila Time”. How come I’m thinking “Miller Time”? 😉

“Now everyone shows their booties to each other.” LOL! Hilarious how it’s just that one line at the end of the recap. I saw that part of the show and while this is an accurate account of the end of the show, I have to wonder what people think that read and didn’t watch?! LOL

And if you didn’t watch, I have to say at least these Atlanta women can drop the drama sometimes and have FUN It looks like group therapy has helped…or does it just help that Nene is not there? Oh, I know it’s not all her fault, but I couldn’t help take a shot at her! Next week it looks like Phaedra and Kenya will make peace! Thank you, Ramonacoaster! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I think it’s because Nene isn’t there. She likes teams. And with her there Phaedra and Porsha wouldn’t be as ready to get along, just my opinion, but I believe Nene is a polarizing personality.

So true LADebra.

IDK what’s up with NeNe and the “I don’t like her so if you hang with her I don’t like you” attitude. NeNe says she will listen but won’t always do it. On the flip side you have Claudia and Kenya that keep going back to day one issues and gang up on NeNe with them. Cynthia is a parrot that just follows Kenya’s lead.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Good afternoon, Tartsy! I hope you’re almost at 100%! 🙂

Kenya and Claudia keel the same problem going round and round. IMO Porsha’s 1st season Ken had no reason to start hating on her. Kenya has said many times that mixing up her title USA or Miss America doesn’t bother her but that’s where her dislike of Porsha began. Porsha fought back in Anguila calling Kenya old, desperate etc. So when Porsha is going back to Kenya hating on her Kenya was smirking. Earlier this season Kenya apologized to Porsha but she still has a beef? Why? Because Claudia does. Claudia’s mad at Porsha because Porsha won’t build a Ricky Smiley Show working relationship w/her. Is Claudia 5? Porsha doesn’t have to befriend her. It’s Claudia’s problem if she can’t except it. We shall see how long friendship summit 5,000 works.

5. SoutheastVA says:

Hi all. I missed the 8:00 showing of RHOA thinking it would re-show at 10:00. I was mad when Patti Stanker’s show came on with Dina Lohan. Really!!! I thought Bravo showed RHOA at 8:00 and 10:00. Why is RHOA the only franchise not shown on demand? Whatevs!!

Have a blessed day!

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Hi SouthEastVA! You’re going to have to wait a few days to record ATL. Not sure why it’s not played more often than that.

I saw on Twitter people saying Dina was being nothing but difficult. I don’t watch but I don’t know what else people expected from Dina.

• Um…this had me going WHAAAAA…? JILL ZARIN on the MM show. I seldom watch MM, but did watch for Dina’s dramatic Lohan walk-off—hahaha! However, to get there, who did I see sticking herself into all of it, apparently BFFs to Patti AND Dina? Yep, the ever-fumbling JillZ. I thought they all looked downright silly.

6. mrs peabody says:

I still can’t stand Cynthia.

What does Phaedra have to apologize to Cynthia about? Cynthia was the one who brought up the rumor about Phaedra and some Chocolate guy, which, so far, has not been substantiated. I tolerated Cynthia since her debut (not ever understanding her friendship with Nene), but this season, she’s a bit too desperate to make herself relevant.

Cynthia needs to be happy Phadera got up and left her sitting in the restaurant. She calls Phadera & was waiting for Phadera to say something or apologize. Phadera has nothing to apologize to Cynthia about.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

I can’t either! And why does Phaedra have to apologize to Cynthia?? Cynthia deserved a slap when she told everyone about Mr. chocolate.

Totally agree in Phaedra does not owe Cynthia any thing and that Cynthia is trying to be relevant. I think she’s trying for Nene’s spot. I wish they’d get rid of her!

7. Foxymel(Mel) says:

Thanks for the great blog, Ramonacoaster!!
    Why is Kandi so dang hellbent on reminding Phaedra how horrible Nene’s been to her in the past and how she should move on with the other ladies? It’s like she was only friends with Phaedra because she and Nene were in the outs. Also, Kandi’s going through such a horrible time in her marriage that she’s now going to get a spinoff about her marriage. Famewhore! Can’t stand Kandi anymore. Can’t stand most of them.

• SoutheastVA says:

Kandi’s show should be named the opposite of Patti’s Millionaire Matchmaker. I think Millionaire Un-Coupling should fit. You can see that there will be a split between her and Todd is she doesn’t step up the support of her husband. I think it’s dumb for them to do a spin off show.

Question: Am I the only person who hates watching her chew food? I think she looks gross when eating and should never do so on camera.

I hate watching her talk, she moves her mouth so weirdly. I thought it funny she was so bad at yoga. I don’t understand why is she getting a spin off and what is it going to be about? I don’t know anything about it.

The tone of Kandi’s speaking voice makes my ears bleed! She should sing everything she says.

I will not watch a Kandi/Todd spin-off. I didn’t watch their wedding either. Kandi has issues. Her mama is playing on her guilt and bringing the rest of the family with her. Todd saw the writing on the wall, but married her anyway. Don’t feel a bit sorry for him.

I find them both annoying, their storylines are so fake and therefore, I will most likely NOT be watching a spinoff of the ” big headed” duo. That was My nod to Mama Joyce.

I watched maybe 15 minutes of the 1st epi of her 1st spin-off, didn’t watch her wedding and more than likely won’t watch her marriage counseling spinoff.

I haven’t paid any attention to her chewing. 🙂

Nene didn’t even cop to “knowing” Phaedra not too long ago, so I can see Kandi’s point.

Kandi abandoned Phadera. She knew Apollo was about to go to the pokie. NeNe constantly called Phadera. Kandi didn’t. Kandi says NeNe is territorial about her friends, so is Kandi. 😏

9. mrs peabody says:

Did anyone what that HBO show last night about Scientology, Going Clear? I’m thinking of buying the book. Has anyone read it? It’s getting good reviews.

Crud, I don’t have HBO. But I plan to get the book.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

As soon as I can get hbo, I’m definitely watching!

That show has Scientology going cray cary.

I did. And, at some point the cray started folding in on itself. No kidding–at some point I started doubting the detractors-somewhere around the the Scientologist prison/pit talk. At the very least was confused. Very confused. These people were holding people essentially prisoner and beating them and NOBODY went to the cops?! And, the Squirrel Patrol was harassing and stalking people and, again, why didn’t they call the cops? The only one arrested in that cast was the victim? WTF?! I know they have money and power as a result, but come on?! I’m sure there are explanations to my questions but I just didn’t get them from the movie. Maybe I just missed them and need to watch again!

• chismosa-irresponsible conjecture, rubbish, assumptions, innuendo, & gossip!! says:

Kit all this &hit really happens. What shocks me is the people in the country who don’t know this cult does this stuff to this day.
        It’s abominable.

That’s why i don’t support any Sci- designers, and feel super icky liking the many SCI actors out there.

I am in such shock people didn’t know this stuff 😳

I’d heard the cray about Xenu and volcanoes. But the prisons and beatings were def new to me.

• justanothermary says:

I’m really glad you said this Kit9. I was feeling the same way and thought it was just me. The documentary was very confusing and, although I think Scientology is a cult and is capable of doing some pretty terrible things, I’m not sure I believed a good portion of this program.

Jam I suggest Lawrence Wright’s book – he’s the Pulitzer prize-winning author of the book. And the book was a National Book Critic’s circle finalist.

Perhaps that will be clearer than the documentary.

I’m always in the mood to help people understand that “religion” as well as the LDS “religion” ☺️

I get how they would be reluctant to come forward while still deeply involved-still indoctrinated. But, these people have left the group-years ago in some cases. And, nobody has told the LAPD about the prisons at the Scientology Headquarters and physical abuse? And, the years of harassment and stalking, filming?

Kit I have family who live in Clearwater. You don’t know the CRAY.
            It’s deeply embedded. Even into law enforcement.

Think why would logical people we think of – some actors and REAL people get into this. I met someone and was shocked to find out she was one. I still can’t get over it.

• This documentary is just the tip of the iceberg on how crazy the cult of Scientology is.

They have done some truly horrific things to people.

This is not one person’s investigation and interpretation. There are a large number of ex-members who have spoken out and have the evidence to back it up.

It’s a cult built on the mental illness of a man who was clever, nonetheless. It’s all about money, power, and paying no taxes, frankly. They’ve infiltrated business and gov’ts worldwide, including our own. They’re dangerous and they have their very own “army” of koolaid drinkers–the Sea Org–who are so brainwashed, they are practically slaves who work for nothing and ask no questions.

And yes, Tom Cruise and John Travolta are their biggest marketing tools. You’d be surprised at how many of them are celebrities and in show biz.

If you want to know the truth, you can google and read interviews, books, etc., and watch various actual video and audio online backing up everything ex-members have been revealing for over a decade. Scientologists make the moonies look downright normal.

Let’s not forget that the founder also was not allowed into many countries and had to live on his yacht for the fact he liked to sleep with young boys, and once remarked at a SciFi meeting with other writers that wouldn’t it be funny if he could start his own religion.

• Not to mention, his hatred of psychology is based in the fact that he was repeatedly diagnosed as mentally ill, which is the bedrock of their hatred of the field. Remember Cruise going off on Matt Lauer as if Tom is some expert in the field? lol What a tool.

Just what the human race needs: more whack egomaniacs who only want to RULE THE WORLD.

I hope Lord Xenu comes down and blows their e-meters up their dumb azzes.

Yup an egomaniac with sex issues just like the megalomaniac fiction writer who created Mormonism.

10. I finished watching Bloodline last night. Excellent series, stars my boyfriend Kyle Chandler….Coach Taylor….SOOOOO good!!!!!

hello my loves! yesterday was my younger daughter’s birthday – Shannon was born on my Dad’s birthday so it was his too – still remember the first birthday after I lost my Dad – Shannon said she did not want to celebrate her birthday – no cake and party and no gifts – she did not want to make me feel sad – I told her that Pa-pa – what my girls called my Dad – would want her to celebrate and be happy and to have fun – that he would be smiling and laughing right along with her – and that seeing her happy was the best way in the world to make me happy –

I don’t like Cynthia – and I have always disliked Peter – NeNe should stick to Broadway and leave the housewiwves all together – for all of our sakes!!

and how come every time any of you post an instagram picture I cannot see it?

hope your day is a happy one and LL – Happy belated Birthday to your wonderful husband!! *sets down ice cream cake*

my love to T-Rex and to Jeff, whom I miss terribly!!!

12. In case you all missed it, a horrible person named Jane Wong posted a very nasty comment on Autism Behaviors Services FB page. The comment had something to do with autistic children being a waste of society’s resourced. Well, our very own Jac Laurita (and possibly a ghost writer) took this bitch to school! Please check out Jac’s open letter to Ms. W(r)ong at Real Mr. Housewife and remember, April is Autism Awareness, Respect and Acceptance Month! Light It Up Blue for my daughter and all the other children and adults living with autism

13. Amber...RealWife says:

Hello All. Great blog as usual.

Yesturday BRAVO wore me out! My anger simmering towards Kandi and then outright crying for Daisy, the young girl with Cancer on SBnHeels. Lordy it was intense. I wish Daisy good health, good wishes and hope she is in remission. Those reactions of her girlfriends were so genuine and one could not help but empathize with them. I hope her story inspires all women to check up on themselves and reminded me in particular.

Kandi refused to acknowledge any of Phaedra’s concerns, instead she focused on disproving Nene’s friendship to her. Kandi tried to hide behind the fact that she had financial and family problems during the time but was BUSTED when Phaedra alluded to her pics on Instagram. Phae said she ‘used to be invited’ now she was seeing the pics and the fun and called her InstagramQueen. IOW Kandi was vacationing, clubbing and hanging out w/ all her friends w/o Phaedra, who had been a regular in those jaunts as well. I think that Todd and Apollo’s friendship made Kandi take a step back from Phaedra during the couple’s ‘separation’. Obviously Apollo was poisoning the well against Phaedra, so Kandi sacrificed her friendship w/ Phaedra to FINALLY make Todd a little happy in proving his allegiance to Apollo. #NoBueno

• Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

You’re spot on. If Kandi’s friendship with Phaedra was strong, she would have wanted to talk through her problems with Phaedra.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Couldn’t agree more! How terrible could her marriage be if she’s getting a spinoff centered around her marriage? She’s not a good friend, IMO. I used to like Kandi.

Kandi’s problem is she doesn’t want to face anything period, whether it’s her mom’s behavior, her husband’s concerns or her friend’s feeling. Kandi is not really much of a friend when it comes right down to it. Say what you want about Nene but she has been there for Phaedra and so has Porsha. I really think this is going to be an eye opener for Phaedra, all the way around. I hope her oldest little boy will be ok in time, the youngest one is to little to understand but the older one is a different story. They remind me of my boys, they were little like that when we separated and it was harder on my oldest when we left as he had lived with his dad, my youngest was a newborn. It’s just a sad situation for them that never had to happen.

Mene didn’t even give two fu&&a when Phake joined the show ….. I’ll never forget that — nasty nasty nasty.

Meany is lucky– her hands are clean now and she comes off looking wonderful !
        Bye from RHOA👋👋👋

(I’m like 4 episodes behind so i don’t know what’s been happening- just reading here)

14. stellastars21 says:

I just saw CAMILLE GRAMMER at my Costco in Kona. Here with her mom.

I bet you were surprised! Now, Kona is not surprising, but Camille at Costco is funny!

• stellastars21 says:

Yes she was dressed down with shades on. With her mom and older gentleman and another man. We almost collided carts and she apologized or said excuse me. Her mom called her over because Camille was standing in a long line and I was walking behind her when she followed her mom. The cashier asked if I was with them and I said no so the cashier told me to go to another open cashier where there was no line so I zipped right out of there.

• sparklemuffy says:

are they buying peanut butter and toilet paper?

15. mrs peabody says:

There is a clip on yahoo of a tour of Kyle’s house, it is beautiful, we see so little of it on the show.

golnesa Has borderline personality disorder. What. An. Idiot.

17. Kind of dreading tonight’s Reunion part 1 – I watched the first look and mentioned to my husband that the clip was pretty tame and he replied “this is tame?”, I don’t he can stomach watching. The other comment he made is that HD is not kind to housewives…