Brandi Glanville Podcast – Guest Steve Wilkos

Brandi Glanville Podcast Recap by Kit9

Guest: Steve Wilkos, talk show host, former body guard on the Jerry Springer Show

Steve met his wife working on the Jerry Springer show. He was working as a cop when he was hired but quit when he began to make more on the show. Steve has had people he was arresting ask about the show. Jerry Springer is 71 and the nicest man in the world. He never turns down an autograph or picture request.

Wilkos doesn’t care about fame. For him, it’s about the money. “I love the money. I’m all about the money.” “Me, too,” says Brandi, who also says she doesn’t care about the fame (rofl!!!). Steve would rather nobody know who he is so he can punch people in the face and get away with it. He thinks anybody who is in the entertainment business is a whore.

Brandi whines, again, about being a single mother taking care of two little boys (this time with a side of righteous superiority!) “I have to do it for the money…I have to pay the rent. The women on my show are all incredibly wealthy. So why are they doing it? It’s not for the money. It’s for the fame. It’s the opposite of why I’m doing it.” She continues…”That I don’t understand. I don’t think I’ll ever understand. I think they had everything else that money can buy them so the only thing they didn’t have is fame.”

Steve taps the breaks on the St. Brandi Express and admits there are perks to being famous. “Now, don’t get me wrong. When me and my wife go somewhere, we don’t have to wait in line.” But, “to be rich and anonymous would be the way to go through life.” Brandi agrees, “100 percent but I do really like when the plane people walk me through the airport!” Steve thinks that’s because she’s a good looking woman.

Steve thinks a good looking woman can do whatever they want. He says Brandi can go in any bar anywhere and sleep with whoever she wants. Brandi just told her boyfriend (the hot teacher BF is but a distant memory!), JR, that they both could have sex with whoever they want “but it’s about not doing it.”

Brandi says a lot of women, after having kids, stay in their gym clothes all day, stop putting on makeup and doing their hair for their husbands. “And, they wonder why he stays at work longer?”(the hero of scorned women is blaming women for their husbands cheating?) Steve says, in fairness, his wife runs two tv shows.

Brandi tells a creepy story about her son and online predators. She walked into her son’s room and heard a man’s voice. Her son had been talking to someone he thought was 15 yo that he’d met online. Brandi told him that the voice was not of a 15 yo. And-get this-his name was Seduce (probably spelled creatively like Cedoose or something). Yeah, Brandi freaked. She says she shut him down but didn’t get specific. I hope she did more than just report him to the site he met her son through. I hope she called the cops.

Steve talks about the importance of raising good kids who have empathy for other people. Brandi mentions how her oldest son loves animals and wants to bring home every stray dog. But, Brandi already has two rescue dogs that she hates. “I hate them. They’re assholes. I love them and I hate them. They bite, they bark, they pee. And, they’re not fixable! I tried to fix them. They’re rescues..people turned them over for a reason. But, we’re saving ’em and it’s fine.”

What’s the craziest guest Steve ever had on his show? A woman who believed her daughter was poisoning her by pouring bleach in her orange juice. The daughter failed a lie detector and the mother freaked out and threw a bowl at her daughter but hit Steve instead! Brandi likes the baby daddy shows. Steve says once Maury retires, he’s going to do cheating/DNA every show for the rest of his life. He also once had a woman who failed the lie detector over allegations she was sleeping with a family member.

Steve’s talk show has grown in audience for the past eight years. Steve says there are very talented people like Bethenny Frankel, Rosie O’Donnell and Ricky Lake who have all failed as talk show hosts. He thinks people like him because he represents the common man-an ex cop who got handed a tv show. Steve would like to travel with his wife and build a dream house in San Diego, where he was a Marine, when he retires. Brandi thinks he must be making a ton of money. He does ok, he says. “I make more than a cop,” he jokes.

Steve mentions he loves baseball so Brandi asks if he knows Johnny Damon, her “new friend” as she describes him (the way she asks the question, it’s seems Brandi is clueless Damon was a star. I even knew who he was and I don’t follow the MLB). Steve knows him and likes him. Steve mentions that he also met Mike Tyson and Brandi gets very excited, “He’s my friend! I met Mike!” (rofl! She met him. The bar for entry into Brandi friendship status-meeting her).

Apparently, Mike is a HW’s fan. Steve says Mike is so nice and soft spoken. Tiger Woods is mentioned and Brandi bashes him, saying, “Tiger can suck it. He probably sucks it every day.” Steve wishes he could play golf like Tiger. Steve says he doesn’t like to speak ill of people but he thinks that Tiger’s issues came out because he isn’t very nice to people.

Brandi agrees, saying, “he’s not nice to people. Mike is nice to people” (wasn’t Tyson convicted of rape?). Steve says he knows big stars who were married and “slept with everybody” but who haven’t been outed because they’re nice to people. Some of the cops he worked with in Chicago who worked security for Tiger said he never picked up a check.

Steve mentions that one of the women Tiger cheated with said the only thing Tiger ever bought her was a 6 inch sub. Brandi says he probably gave her 12 inches. Brandi thinks Tiger came off bad because he thought he was better than everyone else. Steve says as a golfer he was better than everyone else. “But, you have to be a proper person!” Brandi says (preach SlappyTamponBrandi, preach!).Β “I think you kind of get back what you put out there,” says Brandi. “And if you put out there this rigid not nice person, you get nothing back.”

“We’re obviously SO likable,” Brandi jokes (the jokey is all on her. Steve really is likable). “I actually get so much hate but I swear I’m a good person.” Steve isn’t on social media. He doesn’t read email anymore, either, noting you only remember the critical emails you get, not all the positive ones. Brandi talks about all the people she has to block and report on social media.

She got a death threat and people know where she lives. She talks about living alone with two boys and how she sleeps with a knife by her bed. She’s put a lot of money into security that she knows she’s going to lose when she leaves her rented house. But, she has to for safety. Her son asked if she’d really use the knife and she said, “You bet your ass…I’m going down with a fight.”

Brandi’s had some self defense lessons. Her brother wanted to give her a stun gun but she was afraid to have one with her kids in the house. Steve talks about how people are cowards and are always nice to his face. Brandi says a lot of people cuss at her when they meet her because she curses so much on the show but claims she doesn’t actually cuss that much in her “normal life”.

They talk ISIS (you read that right). Steve thinks ISIS is the biggest threat facing the US right now, while Brandi is horrified they’re on Twitter. Brandi says “Our world is at war..planes are going down. This shit did not happen before!….and, it’s getting worse and worse”. Brandi says her BF is into politics so she watches all the shows with him and it’s depressing. She sometimes wishes she didn’t know all these things but that “knowledge is power.”

Steve laments how polarized politics have become, on both the right and the left. Steve is in favor of gun control after Newtown. Neither he nor Brandi understand the need for high volume magazines. Steve doesn’t think anyone needs semi automatics for deer hunting. Brandi says her sister buys guns and is really into them. Her ex bought “assault rifle BB guns” for her kids and she had “a shit fit”. Steve notes that by him and Brandi agreeing, people are going to call him an asshole.

Brandi understands people who live alone and want a gun for personal protection but doesn’t understand the need for a machine gun. Steve has three guns he keeps in a safe. But, despite extensive training with guns, in both the Marines and law enforcement,Β he still would not feel safe pulling out a gun to shoot an intruder for fear of shooting a family member. Still, Brandi loves Liam Neeson action films.

Random fact: Steve and Brandi have no tattoos.

_______________________________

This entry was posted in Brandi Glanville Podcast and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

184 Responses to Brandi Glanville Podcast – Guest Steve Wilkos

Good morning everyone. Happy April 2nd. NMD can’t play any April fools jokes on us. πŸ™„ πŸ˜‰

Ok Ladies-get out of those gym clothes and do your damn hair or you will be alone forever and not happily married for almost 18 years like Brandi….oh wait-I mean like ME! Gym clothes and a ponytail have never been a problem in my marriage and Brandi is an asshole!!
    Brandi doesn’t want fame? She only does this for the money? What money? What does she have now that she didn’t have 4 years ago? She loves to act like she was sooooooo poor and down and out in Beverly Hills…what a crock of shit!!!

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

She’s such an idiot. I know what Eddie did to her was horrible but at this point, it was good that he ran away from her. She’s a very toxic woman.

Now not agreeing w/Booble Bobble Head. Hit me over the head if I do. Was watching Wendy Williams and she said and I agree, that she doesn’t ever want to look like a “mom”. And from how she meant it I think of the definition of how many moms look like a “mom” is a woman, a mom who wears many hats and does the minimum w/her looks to get out of the door. You moms might think differently, but I think a mom or any woman should do the best she can w/what she has to look her best. My mom always told me to look my best even if I’m going to the store. I think it should be for a woman’s inner being of how she views herself, and the outside world is 2nd.
      And w/all that said Booble Bobble Head is an idiot. Eddie was dead wrong w/how he treated her. He was a coward who should have had the guts to tell her he wanted out before he slept w/the first woman. He should be forever regretful of how he treated his wife, a woman 😝, the mother of his kids. He escaped, in a cowardly way, but he’s lucky he’s out.

After 34 years, three kids and a whole bunch of ups and downs, I know my husband loves me. He loved the 130 pound woman he married and loves the ??? pound women who is still by his side today. He loves my sweatpants, unstyled hair and make-up-less face. I love his belly, his refusal to shave, his mixed-matched clothes and constant wearing of a baseball cap. I married his heart and soul which has only gotten better and better each and every day. So yes, I do look like a mom and yes, he looks like a dad. But in my eyes, he’s perfection and he’s real. No facade at all. I am blessed.

So if the rest of the world doesn’t like ‘my style’, I don’t care. I know my husband loves me just the way I am. Everyone should be as lucky as I am.

That is very sweet! ❀️

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Too cute! πŸ™‚

• Booyah!

Husker, this is what people who live in the real world are: human beings who age and reach menopause–if they’re LUCKY–and look however they look. Some of us actually think people look better au naturel.

At the Reunion, the women looked stretched, stuffed, waxed, slathered, painted, and badly coiffed within an inch of their lives.

Brandi spends her money to look like a wax figure from a museum so she can give Andy or Donald Trump or David Foster a lapdance for a paycheck and expenses. How many divorces do these people have between them, anyway?

Brandi giving out marriage advice is a joke.

I forgot one other thing. According to Brandi, I am also less of a woman because I stopped having my period in my 40s (my choice, health reasons). So I dress like a slob and I don’t menstruate. I’m surprised I even function at all. But Brandi, my husband stuck by me and has never strayed. How in the world can I live with myself? Brandi, ya need help, mental help and you need it really soon, if just for the sake of your sons. Yolo cannot help you when she can’t even help herself right now.

• Ladina says:

Beautiful, he’s lucky to have you.. ❀️

You and your husband are blessed to have one another. I think everyone deserves to have what you have. But I didn’t say anything about added pounds, sweats, ponytaiLs and makeup or doing it for the outside world, not even your kids or significant other. I said you look your best for yourself. If you wear sweats, a ponytail and no makeup rock it. But rock it put together. You know you feel better about inner self when your outer self looks good to you.

I got you Powell – I understand the being your best self thing. As long as my clothes, body and hair is clean, I just don’t put out the extra work. I chalk it up to laziness more than anything. I don’t feel any different when I’m in my ‘street’ clothes than I do when I’m in my ‘dressy’ clothes. I’m just me – plain or fancy. Again, I’m lazy!

Powell there is nothing wrong with looking your best…but if today my best is gym clothes and a ponytail that doesn’t mean Kevin is going to leave me! Brandi saying that men cheat b/c of something their wife is or isn’t doing is disgusting and she should know better-or she shouldn’t get mad when people say that Eddie left her b/c of X Y or Z

It cracks me up that someone who goes out in public half dressed and flashing tampons or wearing one of the lovely FU shirts or trucker hats from her clothing line thinks they should give fashion advice! Acadamy awards dress anyone? Lol!

But I do agree with Powell in spirit! I don’t dress up daily-I like to be comfy (yoga pants are life) but I make sure I’m clean and groomed! A little makeup, some days. When I look in the mirror I decide “if i run into someone from high school at target will I say hello or dash down an aisle, praying I wasn’t seen?” If I look to “dash down the aisle” I try to fix myself up! Lol.

Maybe Booble head thinks that’s why he left her rather than because of the way she is. If she acts anything like she does now while she was married to him I can see why he would leave her. No brainer there. I think you should always try to look your best but I also know my husband would not leave me if I went out in my rags. He loves me and I love him, when I look at him I don’t see the partially balding old man he is I see my knight in shining armor and he is beautiful to me. He is sexy, sweet, kindest hearted man I have ever known and I don’t care if he wears those crappy jeans or not, I love him. If Booble head really thinks a man will leave you because you don’t fix yourself up everything then I feel even more sorry for her because she has no clue as to what a real man is and imo is insulting most of the men on this planet. Yes there are some men who might be that way but it sure doesn’t say much about what kind of person they are and I personally would never be with one like that.

It all goes back to Brandi thinking that sex and sexuality are the only thing she has-and that may be true. It would explain why she obsessed with youth-although she will learn that sex and sexuality does not disappear when you are over the age of 43 -but if that’s all you have to bank on it’s a sad life. She doesn’t seem to know about companionship and respect and trust and love and all the other things that make up a relationship. Her relationship knowledge seems to start and end in the bedroom…she has nothing else to offer.

Which is why she is still so effed up about being left by eddie. Her perceived hotness wasn’t enough to keep him there. And her crazy.

So sweet too! ❀️ Now I feel pressure to say something nice about my husband! Lol! πŸ˜‰

Well I told you Bobble Head is an idiot. No one’s taking her seriously. If you looked good in your sweats and ponytail then rock it. I love sweats too.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Girl…..you don’t want to see what I look like on a daily basis. I wear jeans and have like 20 different black shirts–it’s like my uniform. I dress up and wear makeup for myself because hubby thinks I’m gorgeous–I’m glad his sight is not so good. Hehe
        I do however think that Mrs. Kandi Tucker needs to wear makeup, pumps and whatever else is going to turn Todd on since he doesn’t want to see her in anymore bonnets LOL.

• mm in oc says:

When I think of the mom look I immediately think of the SNL skit for mom jeans. “Order now and get you quilt applique vest for free”!

Im not even a mom and there are times im matching dough heads description. Is it just me that thinks brsndi is shopping t a store that is a cross between forever 21 and fredricks? Gross.

• Ladina says:

Maybe if I was looking to hook up with almost a teenager I will be going for the hoochie mamma look like Brandi, seems like it didn’t work to save her marriage tho..

I can’t with this woman! I wish she would go far, far away!

GMA showed an interview he gave someone about how Tre is doing. How he’s doing. He said she works in the kitchen, watches tv, reads, emails him-telling him things to do. She’s been in prison for 3 mths. He still doesn’t know what to do? GMA reported that Tre when Joe comes to visit her she gets her hair done & puts on makeup. I guess this is from the interview Joe did. Joe has seen Tre w/o makeup but I guess she wants Joe to see she physically looks well.

There’s an article in US as well. I’m sure life in there is so monotonous that doing her hair and makeup is one thing that makes her feel good. That’s why the prisons allow make up and hair stations (at least hers does)-they want you to feel somewhat positive-because it helps you cope, keeps you sane (and less likely to act out) and if you feel hopeful, you can get more out of rehabilitation. That’s the Philosphy anyway. I’m sure she wants her kids to see her looking as good as possible-so they can feel she’s ok.

4. Foxymel(Mel) says:

Good morning everyone! Thanks for another great blog, Kit!! I remember Steve from The Jerry Springer show–I used to watch it and he was as famous as Jerry. Steve, Steve, Steve!
    Brandi is just like the terrible teenagers on Jerry’s show that would end up going to boot camp.

5. SoutheastVA says:

Just a thought. I think Jerry Springer should host the housewives reunion shows instead of Andy. Mayhem!!

N Y is on. Vow renewal for Ramona. Um um um.

• designernailsdiana says:

Bravo Vow Renewal = Divorce

What is so interesting is that several Ho=wives couldn’t believe they were doing the vow renewal knowing of Lethariomario’s lengthy past of screwing broads that were not his wife! Even one of the NY tabloids were saying this was for the show and to put to rest the non-stop cheating rumors.

Poor Ramona. She said her vows before millions of people, and Bravo can play it for yrs and yrs. It can play on the internet for yrs and yrs. And now she’s getting divorced.

I loved her hair best this season.

8. I remember watching Jerry and seeing Steve. He had to hold a lot of women back from fighting each other. I think Steve should be in the filming of parties to pull the women apart.
    STFUBrandi is so low class. She speaks and it’s all lies. I’d never believe anything she said. I’d hope she called the police on that pedophile who was chatting up her son. That gave me chills. Too much accessibility for them to reach kids now I say take away the internet devices or use them together with your kids. JMHO

Melbourne is on. My 1st time watching this season. I’m so behind. Ok. The one buying the Bentley and wanting mirrors on the floor to look at her lady parts.

• Pettifleur is a new cast member this season. She’s rather iffy and wasn’t even in the last episode–out of town or some such. I expect it to be revealed she’s involved in human trafficking or something like that. Madame of an international prostitute ring? She just gives me the creeps.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Can’t stand her. She’s not getting a lot of airtime which is good. Lol

For old times sake I’ll link the live court updates!

12. Oh, Kit9:

”(the hero of scorned women is blaming women for their husbands cheating?)”

Brandi is hands down the DUMBEST Housewife ever. Even the simplest reasoning is waaaaay beyond her abilities.

She belongs with the Jerry Springer Show fame whores. That’s her level right there.

Joes judge came close to rejecting his plea deal-which would have meant more jail time-but he is not going to do so.

14. Wha…?

β€œOur world is at war..planes are going down. This shit did not happen before!….and, it’s getting worse and worse”.

And here I thought Brandi graduated middle school. Where she would have at least have heard about two World Wars? Guess she’s an elementary school grad.

Nevermind, go get some more junk pumped into your face, Brandi, I can still see the whites of your eyes.

Ya think?? Duh!

This guy!

And so it goes!

I’m so sorry for so many of these-but it’s like comedy at this point.

They cleared this up-he asked because he drives the kids up their driveway to their gate to get them in and off the bus. It is very long-but oh well!

Omg! This is so Giudice. ALWAYS trying to find some way to skirt the law. What Effing part of YOU CAN’T DRIVE does he not get? He actually thought the judge would say, “oh, ok. I’ll bend it so you don’t have to walk your kids to the end of your mansion’s drive”. Unreal. Anyone want to take bets how long before he’s caught driving?

This isn’t going to end well-he’s going to slip up. He also was fined $10,000.

• chismosa-irresponsible conjecture, rubbish, assumptions, innuendo, & gossip!! says:

Us weekly cover shoot should cover this. No prob πŸ˜’

Sigh. Should’ve waited a week Joe!

This is a little strange?

Also-teresas crisis lady wendy feldman has been going off about the magazine pictures. She says it’s illegal. She doesn’t have too much credibility in my eyes-but I guess we’ll see.

24. Brandi makes my head spin!!! I know how hard divorce is, I picked up the pieces of my mom’s broken heart when my dad left for another woman. I was 18 and my bros weren’t living at home. I know first hand how devastating it can be…so I want to have compassion. But then she goes and says that woman shouldn’t be in work out clothes and should have on make up and I twitch!!!! YOUR HUSBAND LEFT YOU!!!!!!!!! You stupid cow!!!!! How are you giving THAT KIND of advice when you have said yourself that you kept yourself sexy!!???!!!! SHE IS SOOOO STUPID!!!!! She is a walking contradiction!!!! OMG!!! I know for a fact that it wouldn’t matter what I was wearing or how long it had been since I bathed, lol….hahahaha!!!! She is just such a dumbshit, I literally can’t even!!!

Great Job as always Kit!!!!

• So sorry you had to experience the devastation of your parents going through a divorce like that. Divorce is hard under any circumstances, but adultery is such an ugly, selfish way to end a marriage.

Which is why Brandi had so much support from HWs fans. Too bad her awful character eventually shown through and she not only lost that good will, but turned it into disgust.

Which is also why I wonder why her allegedly — allegedly — cheating on him also while married – ??? Was never brought up –
        ((This I learned here on the blog))

Her fans are ravenous. πŸ›πŸπŸ–πŸ—

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Think of a gnat and then think of its brain and there you have Brandi’s level of thinking. Sorry to gnats out there.

Still going!

• She looks so much younger with her real hair.

And, in completely unsurprising news, Kim apparently got a nose job. And, she’s lying about it for some reason.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

It looks like Jac got one too. Her face looks different again.

Jac got one PRE- her last season on the show. I saw it. The ski slope SLOPED LESS ANGLE-y.

If you skiid πŸ‚πŸ‚down her nose it would be less of a fly off when you reached the end πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hey NEWSFLASH Kim trash wig and MEANy – your show is just a copy of TI’s wife’s show on VH1 – wasn’t it ?
      And Nicole Richie/ Paris’ show.

Same concept ? Except hair stuff?

Is Andy not a producer at all??? Then I hope ratings SOARRRR πŸ₯πŸ₯

Still fuzzy with the prison reporting-but I think this is it.

• vilzvet says:

How on earth is he going to get his daughters anywhere?! He is supposedly fully in charge of their care. Every day a kid has to be driven somewhere, and these girls have those numerous activities. This shall be interesting.

• Thanks for all your updates.

I have been very confused about tabloid pics of Joe driving his girls in that big SUV after Tre first went to prison. I found it hard to believe he still had a license then. Howzat?

He had it back for a few years. It was only suspended for a year back in 2010 for the DUI. After that, there was no reason he couldn’t drive. Until today!

• See, it’s just hard…I mean, he was arrested for having illegally faked his identity to get a DL BECAUSE he didn’t qualify for one due to a DUI; he was falsely using his brother’s identity, right?

So HOW did he have a DL before this hearing at all? I mean, the whole reason he was THERE was because he couldn’t legally have one, so he lied and stole his bro’s ID to get a FALSE DL.

When he got caught illegally driving with that one, they just gave him a legal one of his own to tide him over until his trial/sentencing for FAKE one was done?

I can’t follow this legal thinking….

Not exactly! They’re 2 different cases. DUIs aren’t criminal here in NJ-so even though he was caught with the fake license (but he wasn’t driving when caught-his brother was) when the terms of the DUI conviction ended, one year suspension and community service, he was legally able to get his license back. He satisfied that punishment. Had he not, he wouldn’t have been able to get it back and trust me they won’t give it to you until you’ve done everything the court asks.

On to case 2, the fake license case, he can’t be suspended until he’s actually convicted. There’s no legal way they can say you can’t drive until you go to court for this case. You need an official sentence. Because this thing drug out for 4 years…from indictment to sentence…he was legally able to drive in between satisfying his DUI sentence and his sentence today.

• Thanks for explaining that.

But but but…DUI isn’t a criminal offense in NJ? Wow. Now you have me wondering if it is in Georgia. Gosh…all those years I thought it was a crime…and I’m pretty sure I know of peeps who went to jail for it…. Oh well, I don’t drink and drive so I guess I’m good either way. lol

Thank you for the updates and the unfortunately named Hyman woman’s tweets πŸ’—

2yr suspension! Whoa! What a blow – oh he deserves it, but 4/kids to shuttle around? Not just for that but to live there without mass transit, he has to hire a driver. Uh oh, then he can drink and ride. Those poor girls 😦

Our transportation isn’t the best for getting around day to day. It’s nearly impossible not to drive.

• Orson who doesn't own a circus or any monkeys says:

So, you think he’ll cancel the leases and return the Escalade and the Maserati? Well, have them returned, that is.

28. Shiny says:

39 license suspensions? How could one person get so many?? Did he ever drive with a license, because it sounds as if he must have been suspended most of his adult life. He’ll be driving again, especially if he’s still drinking so much and talks himself into it.

Jersey is suspension happy. I think most of that was for stupid stuff. NJ will suspend you for not paying parking tickets, not paying traffic tickets or showing up in court, having too many points, not completing part of a sentence (like driving school or community service). Once you satisfy that-you get your license back. I’d love to see that abstract though!

Thanks so much for the updates! And, bets? I give him 3 months, tops.

Jersey doesnt carve out any restrictions, usually for suspensions. Some states do-theyll let you drive to work and home, things like that. I know people who’ve lost their licenses here and kept driving anyway. It’s almost impossible not to! These were people who’ve never been in trouble-so if they did it lord knows joe will! I’ll match your 3 months!

29. JumpTheShark says:

Will “Juicy Joe” be his prison name?

30. Orson who doesn't own a circus or any monkeys says:

The girls can ride their bicycles down to the gate, and ride them back to the house after school. Or didn’t they get a red battery powered Mercedes convertible for Exmas?

Yep, BG is all about appearance because, let’s face it, what else has she got going for her? She was a model and her looks were what her career was about. What she has now is notoriety and she lacks the brains to figure out how to really cash in on that.

31. chismosa-irresponsible conjecture, rubbish, assumptions, innuendo, & gossip!! says:

Wait – Juicy had 39 suspensions ??
    And Tre had 39 counts ??

What’s with them and the number 39????

Tre was on nightline last night. Ha.

I love being vindicated. She had EXTENSIONS AND I KNEW IT !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

How do you figure? If she were to brush all that hair, or might be hers.πŸ’‡

Girlfriend —– the US magazine is like Dep gel on her hair.
        (See: TRE season 1 when her hair is crunchy curly)

When my hair is curly and yes, shortened by being curly it’s not as many inches shorter as it is when rolled out rollos/ dryer/ iron – i.e. Straight.

Trust me I know the inches difference from curly haired down to blown out and going past my tailbone all set.

Love YA ! 😚

Explain how Teresa was on Nightline and how you know she had extensions? Even if a photo is smuggled out, how would you know she didn’t have the hair cut on the inside?!

Of course it was at the least but trimmed on the inside — but no one trims THAT much !

Unless —- does she have to hold her hair back to protect against fights like on shows I’ve seen in prison ? Or in hers it’s like a VACA and she can leave it as long as she wants ?

But Chis, what did you see? Still photograph? Can you tell she is in a prison in the photograph? I think they have a perimeter on prisons that keep paps from getting close enough to super telescope a pic if she is outside. I know the feds are not going to release an inmate pic (but I can’t remember where I read that!)

Why wouldn’t everybody get this pic….

Oh sorry girl thought you knew — she gave a “formal” official article and pic to Us this week.

They put up a backdrop like elementary school photos and all ….
            It was in the acceptable area to take pics —
            its like all “official”. Not a mocked up life and style type remake made up shot.

I read it at CVS today!

πŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™Š

Sorry that made me giggle.

I only got it on a groupon deal! 5$ LOL

I don’t think she did! I saw in person-that hair is real!

I saw LVP and I would have pegged her as all real also.

I imagine clip ins for volume.

JMHO!!!

😘😘😘

• Wait! Sorry, still learning everyone’s “identity” here…you saw Tre in person? In prison?

Are you like a stealth commenter? lol Obviously, I’m totally confused with the NJ stuff.

• OneMoreInBoston says:

Oh em gee- give it a rest with the extensions already.

She wore clip ins for the last LadyBug event we saw. She probably wore clip ins to other functions too. I wear them at least once a week because they’re so easy to do.

But that is all her hair in the pics- it’s just not blown out. Doesn’t prove anything.

Sorry babe- no vindication.

Whoa — not going to give a rest if I want to discuss something, no offense — ? Yikes.

Yikes is funny! My sister always texts “yikes” when I text her something scandalous!!

I’ll remember that

#sisteronsisterπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Šisokwithme
            #goKyleGo!πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š

• Yikes is funny! Do you watch Big Bang Theory? That is what Leonard’s mother says during a certain activity – Christina Baranski made Yikes very funny and a little disturbing.

• Well, if it makes y’all feel better, I have never met an “extension” in my life, though I have seen them hanging in shops when I was looking to buy my “Dottie” wig. I have no idea how to use them, either, so it’s always a shock to me when people talk about HWs’ hair extensions. I thought for years they just have great hair.

O_o

32. VVβ„’ says:

ChaddyBoy

Back from the dead. Risen to life by Christ❀️

A post shared by Chad Davis (@chaddyboy91) on

33. chismosa-irresponsible conjecture, rubbish, assumptions, innuendo, & gossip!! says:

I don’t know who this is πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†

Reeeee:Treeeee 🌲
    I don’t feel bad for anything she’s got going on for her in terms of this legal drama (same as most of you had said at the time) but dayyyum I feel bad she doesn’t have competent Dominicans doing her hair ! I heard weeks ago she had Doninicans doing her hair so she should look $100000000000 bucks.
    No matter the products and tools. But Yikers😁! I’m awaiting my Us in the mail.

And the makeup for the photo? Did they purposely make her look bad? I don’t understand ? Drugstore makeup is NOT bad makeup. Who’s doing her makeup?
    Is Us playing a joke on her?
    Poor girl!
    Just got back from my own dominicanas. Ahhhhhhhhhmen πŸ™Œ

Link the photo, please!

There’s a second pic where her hair is down and long. I’ll look for it!

Don’t run back to a 24 hr cvs πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸš™πŸš™πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

When I get it tomorrow I’ll post a pic.

Thank you I had NO IDEA what/when/where you were talking about!

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

My sister needs to find a Dominican hairdresser up in WA!!
        I saw my hairdresser today and got my hair done up with my toddler in tow. Ugh
        Anyway, she’s Venezuelan–She looks just like on of the Miss Universe contestants.-a Gorgeous!

Washington state ???

That’s a toughie ….. Hmmmm

I learned this today-if you just link you go to mod. If you caption the link you don’t. The more you know….πŸ’«

That was you Chis before you disappeared!

Oh wow ill write this down!
        Let me test this ! πŸš¬βœ’οΈβœ’οΈβœ’οΈπŸ“‹

Exit – it was a coincidence. I wish you had solved the moderation mystery, but unfortunately people go into moderation doing it that way.

My 2 cents on extensions. I know you’ve been waiting for it! Ha!

I consider extensions the sewn in stuff that HWs (and Britney spears during the federline years) never take care of and get Janky. The weaves that the Atlanta girls fight over who has them or not. I don’t think teresa ever wore them. Her hair was 100% real. I think she does keratin and gets blow outs. My salon has a blow-out bar for $99 a month and you can go unlimited times. My girl says some people go in 3 and 4 times a week! (I’m not a member of that-no need-I’m an “ugly” mom who wears yoga pants and a pony whose husband will surely leave me!). I can see teresa doing that-a blow out bar. I believe the stories in the tabloids about her being upset about her extensions are just stories! IPPHO.

Clip ins-I don’t consider them extensions. It’s like party hair. Would she wear them? Sure! Probably at times. But that’s not my picture of extensions and something she’d cry about having to remove! I think she just cut her hair shorter. They Can get haircuts in prison. (I’ll have to find the second pic). Add the dep/dippity do curls and Aqua net spray and she’s come full circle jersey, really!

My verdict: extensions no, clip ins sometimes and a lot of real jersey hair that is missing it’s keratin and blow-outs.

Waitβœ‹ is this PP opinion ? Or Exit’s?
      Let me know ……

Before I take it in 🍹

• Exit’s…..I am just a white girl…with easy, breezy fabulous hair…I don’t know nothing about birthin babies…
        But I have sewn extensions before, lol!!!

IPPHO is my catch all IMHO. I thought this was understood???? Lol. In the future I will say *IPPHO. The asterisk will indicate that I am using IPPHO simply for fun, but that will let the reader know that Princess Pindy did not necessarily approve this opinion.

I know im just joshin’

I contend clip ins are totally different than true blue extensions – I agree — with PP’sHO!

You HO! Lol πŸ˜†

• Orson who doesn't own a circus or any monkeys says:

My watchphrase for quite some time around here has been WWPPD.

• I approve of anyone using IPPHO, I want it trending damn it…I just didn’t want Chisy to get in a tisy, lol!! πŸ˜‰

36. chismosa-irresponsible conjecture, rubbish, assumptions, innuendo, & gossip!! says:

“https://twitter.com/brandiglanville/status/583671006079909888”

37. chismosa-irresponsible conjecture, rubbish, assumptions, innuendo, & gossip!! says:

Exit WHAT YOU TALKIN ABOUT WILLIS!?!?!?!

Captioning ????? I’m tryin’!!!

Just comment on the tweet or link-anything then paste the link below! Like above Id just say-this guy!

It was a coincidence, sadly that doesn’t always avoid moderation. I’ve racked my brain trying to find a similarity…but it’s so random. It does always involve a link though.

38. chismosa-irresponsible conjecture, rubbish, assumptions, innuendo, & gossip!! says:

This guy

39. chismosa-irresponsible conjecture, rubbish, assumptions, innuendo, & gossip!! says:

I just did it.

>>>>>Posted some words.

>>>>Then the link here

IN MOD.

WordPress hates me

I just posted about this twice ^^^ sorry I couldn’t post last night. Fire ants decided to build a home in my DirectTV reviever. Inside the house. How’s that for YIKES! 🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜

40. Sus says:

I think the Bawwby is going to mention the blog on Bravo now. I’m still bitter that Andy didn’t have Lynn on WWHL. I don’t know if she would have wanted to appear but I wanted the invitation extended.

I have a boring work assignment so I’ve been re-watching NYC. Alex and Simon still crack me up. Alex and Lumann’s confrontation after Morocco is comedy gold.

I never realized that “Scary Island” was coined by Kelly. I thought it was made up here!