Real Housewives of Atlanta – With NeNe Gone they All Get Along

Real Housewives of Atlanta – With NeNe Gone they All get Along by RamonaCoaster

Kenya is swimming in the pool and doesn’t want to leave but Cynthia and Claudia harp on her until she comes out in slow motion.  They are leaving the organic farm for Manila.  Kenya loves the fruit but she didn’t realize what a lychee was until Cynthia made the connection to the lychee martini. Kenya talks about her future upcoming talk with Phaedra and she wants to move on with her.  Cynthia thinks if Phaedra can clear the air with Nene then she can move on with Kenya.  Nene didn’t flirt with Apollo though.  She flirted with Peter but not Phaedra’s husband.  That’s the difference.

They get together in the lobby to leave the organic farm resort and they all look relaxed and happy.  Kandi is happy that she is back to normal with Phaedra. That is, until the next time Phaedra needs support and Kandi is MIA.

We see scenes of Manila and they notice the signs are in English so it is easy to follow. Most Filipinos speak English and a lot of designers have factories in the Phillipines so there is some good shopping.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-720-03

They are shown to their Presidential suite at the Shangri-La in Makati where they share a common living room.   Dante (poor man) is introduced as their man servant who will wait on them hand and foot 24 hours a day.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-720-05

Back in NYC, Nene is going for a costume fitting.  This must be exciting for the actor.   I can imagine that costumes must be an integral part of an actor’s performance and should help put them in character.  They finally squeeze Nene into her stepmother dress which is a Renaissance-type Catherine de’ Medici gown. William, the costume designer, doesn’t look amused when Nene and Gregg starts krumping.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-720-06

The ladies board a bus to see a volcano.  Surprise, surprise!  Kandi wants to know where the red light district is.  Porsha announces that she needs to twerk.  There is a dance face-off on the bus with Demetria and Porsha.  Demetria can move what she got and Porsha has a lot more to move.  Phaedra thinks she’d rather do something smart than twerk.  Phaedra wants to see a restaurant where everyone is small.  I’m guessing she means midgets.  Cynthia asks if they are Phaedra-small or small-small.  Phaedra doesn’t take offense.  She is 5 foot and proud of it.  They are still marveling at how they are all getting along and the common missing denominator is Nene.

William, the costume designer, asks Nene to twirl in her costume.  Nene asks William to use another word.  He had no idea what significance the word “twirl” means.  That also means who doesn’t watch the show. He uses the word spin instead.  Nene puts on the wedding scene dress and she looks like she is glowing.  William hopes the fitting process gives her confidence and tells Nene her character is the active verb.  Nene gets teary-eyed and feels she has comes far from being a stripper on a stage to an actress on a Broadway stage.  She really has come a long way and she has a lot to be proud of but she has trouble staying grounded.  On her way to the top, she enjoys looking her nose down at people from her perch.  If only she could get over that behavior, I can enjoy watching her on the show.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-720-07

They all get horses to travel up the volcano.  Their legs are longer than the horses and their asses are bigger, too.

Porsha looks like a broke-down Pocahantas in a bikini top and shorts.  Cynthia gets on a horse and the horse gets scared of her and freaks out.  Kenya’s horse is eating the foliage.  When they get to the top, Porsha strikes a pose like she is thinking so Phaedra calls her “Princess of THOTland.”  Kenya, Porsha and Kandi hit a golf ball into a crater lake.  They sure can handle those balls.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-720-09 real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-720-10

Phaedra learns that one of her guides is a woman whose husband died and left her with her 5 children.  Phaedra finds something in common with her and gave her some money and a hug.  I’m sure it made Phaedra feel better to do something for another woman whose husband is gone.

It is time for the ladies to freshen up and go shopping.  They smell the sweetest smelling fruit, durian.  Actually durian smells like a garbage truck that has been left out in the sun for a while but it tastes really sweet and refreshing.  It’s the one food that Andrew Zimmern, the Bizarre Foods guy, doesn’t like.  At least, he’s tried it and so have the ladies.  They look at other penis shaped vegetables and touch some crustaceans.  Kenya meets a transvestite and starts twirling with him.   He probably thought she was a transvestite too.  Thus ends their trip to the market.

Phaedra is preparing for her meeting with Kenya so she calls up the exorcist we saw in a previous episode. The exorcist, Apostle Thaddeus, is giving her some advice such as “don’t get into any confrontations.”  I’ve read some other blogs have posted that he had a shady past such as selling drugs around the church.

While Kenya and Phaedra meet, the rest of the ladies are having a pajama party.  They call the butler, Dante, to order off the hotel menu and beg some massages from him.  Claudia gets a massage and Porsha wonders why Claudia is making everything sound sexual.  Then Porsha tells them to not use all Dante’s juice up and that Dante could make good money rubbing women who are thirsty in Atlanta.  Now look who’s sounding carnal.

In NYC, Nene buys some pay per pound food.  They pass by a gentleman’s club and Nene tells the make-up artist friend walking with her that she has given that up.  She is on Broadway now.

150401_2856518_Is_Phaedra_Ready_to_Move_Forward_with_Kenya_ 150403_2856896_Kenya_and_Phaedra_Finally_Move_Forward_

Kenya and Phaedra finally meet.  Kenya says she will listen first and not interrupt.  Phaedra begins by saying she was initially hurt and angry.  When they first met, they were on their way to being friends. Kenya says Phaedra’s behavior isn’t showing that she is over it and Kenya feels offended at being called a whore.  Phaedra does apologize.  Kenya tells her what she has been saying about Apollo is the truth.  She never saw him in Los Angeles and never propositioned him.  Phaedra said she had to go with her husband and she can’t change how she acted.  Phaedra promises to never call her a whore.  Kenya wants to believe her but she isn’t sure Phaedra believes it.  Phaedra says she hasn’t called her a whore this year.  She called her Satan, but not whore.  That’s funny. Kenya hopes Phaedra will be okay.  Phaedra invites her to church on Sunday but Kenya says no and wants to pray right then.  They pray for forgiveness and healing.  They hug and hopefully their peace summit lasts.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-720-20

The ladies are desperate to know what is going on so Porsha and Kandi do some pretty accurate interpretations of Phaedra and Kenya.  Porsha acts hurt and offended like Kenya.  Kandi acts above it all like Phaedra.  Porsha interrupts and Kandi calls her a whore and walks away.  End scene.

They start doing the drinking game “Never have I ever.”  Kandi is the first and says “Never have I ever had a girl on girl experience.”  Kandi, Claudia and Porsha drink.  They asked Demetria and Cynthia if they ever had girl experience.  Demetria has never stuck her toe in the lady pond.  Cynthia has dipped her toe with another female model and they all yell at her for not drinking.  She probably didn’t understand the rules.  You’re supposed to drink if you’ve done it.  They did the same game at Paley Fest with the Outlander cast, author and producer.  Shout out to any Outlander fans!  If you haven’t seen it, just letting you know you’re missing out on seeing one of the best bare asses on a man.  Sam Heughan’s not just fine, but foin!

Phaedra and Kenya comes in and sit on the same couch together.  Kandi wants to know how the conversation went and Phaedra sasses her.  Kandi will be surprised to find out Phaedra apologized to Kenya.  Cynthia says they “did the work,” borrowing a term from Dr. Jeff.  They are all happy and celebrate the rest of the night in their pajamas.

real housewives of atlanta phillipines

The ladies went out to a club where they twerked and drank the night away.  The next day Claudia has a hangover.  Porsha thinks they did a good job setting everything up.  They have their end of the trip dinner and are still marveling at how they all are getting along and having a good time. Claudia asks if anyone has spoken to Nene. Porsha says she did and thinks if Nene was there she would have fallen in line.  Kandi thinks if Nene were here, she would have hung out with Phaedra, there would be no resolution and instead be a lot of negativity.  Then they all take a group picture showing off their booties.

______________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Atlanta. Bookmark the permalink.

145 Responses to Real Housewives of Atlanta – With NeNe Gone they All Get Along

Good morning everyone. Happy Easter Monday. I didn’t feel like going to work since I still wasn’t feeling well from Saturday night. DAMN migraine! 😝 I couldn’t drink any beer Saturday night. 👎🚫🍺😭😭 But I’m feeling better and it was such a pleasure not to have too much traffic. Kids out of school. Parents off work. Get to that Easter Egg Roll at the White House and go to the National Zoo. I was thinking as I was driving to work that I don’t remember going to the zoo Easter Monday when I was in school. Oh well. I hope you had the best Easter. Have a great Monday.

Thanks Powell. Sorry about the migraine. So wish you could get relief. Easter was sunny and warm. Made turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, fresh asparagus and ice cream for dessert. And there was only three of us! We ate big! After turkey sandwiches last night, there is no turkey left! It was only a breast. Now it’s cloudy and rainy. Just in time for spring youth sports leagues to begin this week! Hope everyone’s Easter was a blessed one.

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

Sorry to hear a bout your migraine Powell. I ho p e you will be feeling like yourself soon.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

((((Powell)))) I hope you’re feeling better. 🙂

The only thing I saw on ATL was NeNe being fitted for her wedding gown for Cinderella. That was heartwarming. All the excitement in her face and her voice and her getting teary eyed. NeNe has come a long way. She just needs to pack up NeyNey and she’d be all good.

• Oh, those migraines are tough. We’ve been having pollen headaches ourselves last week. Everything outside is covered in green particles which we track inside. This stuff never bothered me when I was young.

About Cinderella: that’s why I can’t give up on Nene. I can see how far she has come, how unlikely it was that she would have this success in life. She’s not a “model” and she’s not young any more, but these experiences have come to her and she is accepting so many challenges and powering on.

I know her success has gone to her head when she’s back with the HWs, but when she’s with the professionals in NY or Hollywood, that’s a level that’s making her grow beyond her wildest dreams.

Hope you have a restful recovery day, Powell.

WTG Yuck to the pollen. 😝 I’m not allergic but my mom is. It’s not thick yet here. It makes so many sick and covers everything. I hope you all get thru it.
        I think you’re so right that NeNe doesn’t have the big head in NYC and Hollywood. She doesn’t need to prove anything to the HWs so she can pack Ney Ney awsy when she’s w/them. Claudia, Cynthia and Kenya are envious of what NeNe has going on. They wouldn’t admit it but they are.

• I think so, too. That “next week” cut of Claudia being aggressive with Nene seemed like pushing her for a reaction. You just know there’s a director there egging them on.

• fave4 says:

She has nothing going on. What’s left after this one brief stint on Cinderella?

Nene has come light years from where she was and she has done some very hard work. But she’s still not a very nice person. Can never admit her own mistakes while pointing out the same mistakes in others. I don’t like her double standards. Nor do I like her nastiness.

Also Powell, last week we were discussing about how people present themselves in public. You said that everyone should always make every effort to look the best that they can while I came from the point of view that I wear sweatpants, don’t wear make up and my hair isn’t always styled. But I do have one really MAJOR peeve about one thing – people who wear pajama pants in public! They are pajamas people! You wear pajamas in your home and to bed and no where else! I just had to get that off my mind – thank you!

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

I SOOOO agree with all this ^^^^^^^

When I see these college girls in their 12$ target tie on baggy flannel pajama pants I just STARE STARE STARE at them.

• I know many people are turned off by NayNay. I get it. I am biased, as I’ve said; so in the company of Kenya–who I really find a total narcissist and mean girl, and now the other women coming after her gang-up style, I try to remember it is the HWs. Nobody’s being hired for how nice they are.

Agree on the pajama pants. It’s the worst look since butt-crack jeans were all the rage.

‘Since butt crack jeans were all the rage.” I’m eating a sandwich WTG. Hahahahahaha!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂👍

And yes Kenya is probably the worst because she’d like us to believe she’s so above it all but she sure shows a whole other side. Has she been on Broadway or major network tv? I don’t think so. 😏

I hate that too! It’s like just put on the sweats! It’s even worse when the PJ pants are paired with crocs. Lol. BUT I do know a lot of people who do this for school drop off, when you don’t have to get out if the car. If you can’t SEE the PJ pants you’re not wearing them!

HH PJs, hair rollers, slippers, robes. OMG!! You’re not in your house. I know what you mean . 🙂

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

POWELL feel better and also —
      Your comment about looking your best – I grew up with a mom like this so it hits home — strongly. 👊👊👊👊 I hear YA.
      #ihavetoworkonit

Good morning – Happy Easter Monday.

I loved this episode with everyone getting along. I don’t know how much is left of the season, but hopefully it’ll end soon on a high note.

I’ve been watching NY to catch up since I missed last season. So much over talking and fighting about nothing. Ramona was just foul last season – what a meanie and a poor sport. I like watching the Manhattan-ites out of their comfort zone, but not when Ramona shrieks and whines all day – ugh.

I’m glad Aviva was only on a tiny bit – she’s just too manipulative and fake – ugh ugh.

• I’m struggling with NY. So many cast changes and now back to irritating Bethenny, who lost me with that horrible custody battle. I don’t know if I can take her “horn” this season. I might skip this one.

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

I love how bravo thinks blaring her awful voice 🔊🔊🔊WITTY one liners during the commercials are going to make viewers just FLOCK to watch. 😖

— if the countless can make a turnaround after awful awful seasons, then I can allow for Ramona to do so after her awful season last year. Who knows what was going on at home with her hubby.
        At least Ramona didn’t insist on carrying a fake title and never allegedly cheated also at the same time Mario did which Countless allegedly did. 🙄

I just have been watching the ones with Luann dismissing everyone post Morocco. and 1 year DATING anniversary with Ross from Friends.

• Ha ha! Beth wants “a new life”…so she goes BACK on the RHs?

I might want to see what’s going on with Ramona’s divorce, after all the years she tortured the other women during their problems.

Countless got so much more interesting when she was on her own. Pirates! Bad music videos! I do love that “Be cool…don’t be like all…uncool” tease for this season.

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

Well she tortueed Simon for being ODD ( which they all thought)
            But then they all became friends.

She went at Lumann. For things that many local papers corroborated.

And LU never shuts up about ramona. Every.Single.Season.
            But of course — of course ! – ramona is always the bad guy because she’s less filtered and louder. Man-voice in her affected faux polite-passive-aggry ways comes off sweeter. Girl ….. Please ✋ (Luman I mean 💪)

• True about Countless, which is why I find her more interesting when she gets caught out–like singing badly while her cheezy bald producer acts like she’s brilliant, or talking in French with subtitles about covering up her little indiscretion…LOL! But that woman can rock any outfit you put on her.

Don’t get me wrong about Ramona. I don’t dislike her. She’s provided more comedy on this show than anyone. Crazy eyes always delivers.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

I’m loving the new Luann. She has thrown the Countess title and is embracing her new single status life! 😉

Lu’s gonna pull another Pirate caper when they go on a trip.

Ramona was like Camille was when Kelsey was playing games at the beginning of the season and then left her. Her fights w/Kyle were manufactured in Camille’s brain cuz everything Kyle said Camille interpreted it wrong or just made up stuff cuz she knew her marriage was in trouble. We could see Ramona trying to hide her feelings from the viewers but then blowing up at Kristen and Sonja & bailing on Heather’s trip cuz she wanted to see what Mario was up to. They can’t take out their family issues on the cast. We shall see.

4. mrs peabody says:

Why is Demetria on this show? Does she ever talk? I don’t understand what purpose she is serving. I enjoyed the show for once. I think Nene is the problem between these women. I still can’t stand Cynthia, I think she is a bitch and from the looks of the previews she is one next week too. I wish they’d get rid of her.

5. So ellen and Bethenny made up ….. How adorable !
    She’s having her on this week. 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

6. chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

I’m leaving right now but can ANYONE explain to me:
    The flowers in the attic petals in the wind footprints on the sand waves of the ocean 3rd installment that was on Lifetime this weekend with Samantha’s sex and the city boyfriend —
    Did I read this right — they play the brother and sister who got together after being in the “attic” and escaping …….
    But one of THEIR KIDS (which –do any of them have horrible genetic disfigurements ?) —- is actually a child of the girl – (from the attic) AND HER OWN FATHER?
    Meaning the brother and sister have kids (all healthy?) and one of the kids the girl had was from having sex with her own dad (before he died and they went to the attic) ??? 😳😳😳😳😳x1000000000000000

Just wanted to clear up about that one child.
    She is mother to her ….. Sister.

????

Thanks –
    Anyone that can help — I’ll check back in a bit ✌️

• Kansas Girl says:

Pairing of too-close family members can result in terrible mutations, but not always. And sometimes it takes generations to manifest. So don’t count on genetic disfigurements or any other sorts of mutation problems. In some countries, first cousins marry and it’s not considered bad.

Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip are 1st cousins. I wouldn’t marry ANY cousin. Don’t care if they’re the 10th or 20th. I wouldn’t even marry ANY of my cousins, cousins. No Way!!

• I read all those books let’s see if I can help you. The brother Chris and sister Cathy were locked in the attic with their little brother and sister who were twins. The twin boy cory was poisoned by their evil Grandma (Ellen Burstyn(sp?)) they all escaped and twin girl Carrie. Carrie kills herself when she sees her mother on the street and her Mother rejects her which makes her feel she is unworthy. Their father was their grandfathers nephew so he is kinda related to their mother. Cathy has a son fathered by her first husband who commits suicide after learning he is paralyzed and many never dance ballet again. The Mother is remarried and daughter Cathy gets the husband to bed her. Cathy gets pregnant then tells step daddy, but he doesn’t know she’s his step daughter.
      Oh what tangled webs were weaved in the telling of this story.

Very tangled. 😊

Didn’t the older brither and sister hook up though?

I thought they married. It’s been a long time since I read it. All I remember is their dad died and they go live with their mother’s parents and there they were locked in the attic. I read the whole series a long time ago.

Oooooohhh!! Didn’t know they made a sequel. I loved the original Flowers film and read some of the book as a teen.

• *hands over my ears, nanananananananana* I saw the TV guide explanation and said, “OH HELL NO!!!”

7. Thanks for the recap, RamonaCoaster. I thought it was a good episode, too.

My favorite moment from the show: “William, the costume designer, doesn’t look amused when Nene and Gregg starts krumping.”

I’m really not a Nene superfan. Don’t follow her on any social media, etc. But I do like Greg and I thought he was hilarious with his observations and “krumping”–had no idea that’s what it’s called, either. So funny.

• Laineylainey says:

I can’t imagine this show without Kim & Kyle

• I CAN imagine it without Brandi. I am not going to believe she’s coming back until Andy shoves it IN MY FACE.

At which point I’ll shove my channel changer IN HIS FACE and CLICK!

Plus Rinna is a fan favorite. She may choose not to return, but I can’t see her getting fired. SHE’S trouble? Pft! Like Brandi isn’t?

My wish is for the show to remain intact, minus Brandi. With Kim as a “friend”. If I could pick another housewife to come back, even in a reduced role, it would be Joyce. She was sweet and normal-she never got a fair chance.

IMO Kyle should stay. Kim needs to get herself together but if Kyle won’t do it w/o Kim, I don’t mind Kim coming back. Kim is nasty but got nastier because of Booble Bobble Head. All I know is if BBH is back Andy’s just rewarding her and I’m OUT!!

I think kyle is past the point of giving anything up for Kim. She treated her badly enough this year with Brandi and then the dog bite, where she blamed her daughter. Do I think kyle would attempt to go to bat for Kim? Yes, to keep herself from feeling guilty. But do I think she’d let kim push her into leaving? No. If bravo wants kyle and not Kim, kyle will (and should) stay. I don’t think that would happen anyway-I think kim, by the nature of the relationship with her sister, will remain in some small way. As long as there’s no Brandi-I can live with Kim!

I think we’ll see about 200 different firing/hiring combos for the next 2-3 weeks until the show ends. Maybe by summer they’ll actually decide! I think they shoot in summer? I think BH will come back a little early to fill the jersey void.

I call complete BS on this article! First off MzAndy hates TwoFaceCamillaZilla for some reason and has made NO BONES about stating she will NOT be back on Ho-wives, EVAH! Not sure what she did, but she has begged, begged, begged for two seasons to come back and he has said NOPE! IF THELIARSUPREMESLUTBAGSCUMBAGLYINGLIARJEALOUSBITCHMORONSTFUBrandi is allowed back, which I highly doubt, TheRoyalVpump will make an exit from the show. Again my source has been pretty accurate previously regarding the HoWife BHills information and said that the story is BOGUS and is probably being leaked by THELIARSUPREMESLUTBAGSCUMBAGLYINGLIARJEALOUSBITCHMORONSTFUBrandi’s camp. From what she heard LisaR and VileKyle already in contract negotiations. SpacecadetAlcoholicDrugAddictKim is NOT but the last few seasons they sent her the contract last minute, and again she is paid the lowest paid howife in howife history.
      THELIARSUPREMESLUTBAGSCUMBAGLYINGLIARJEALOUSBITCHMORONSTFUBrandi her PR people have been contacting the Producers and MzAndy NONSTOP for weeks, begging and pleading for another chance, but none of the Ho-wives with the exception of YoloLymonHead and SpacecadetAlcoholicDrugAddictKim will agree to film with her. Sources also state that YoloLymonHead will NOT be a full time Ho-wife, if she even comes back. due to her illness and treatments.

• Oh, I like this, TRex. It would seem right to me, because I know I’ve read before that Kyle has more pull than any of the HWs on this show because she was the first and brought in the rest. I know she has produced before and for some reason I have been under the impression she has some kind of production say in this one. Maybe not, but Kim has oddly come back every season when she’s been such a liability and so boring–Kingsley training? Laundry? No-show at half the shoots? I thought Kyle did that for her.

Camille has produced. That show Medium was her show. Not sure if kyle has? I’m pretty surr she doesn’t have any production say on BH. But I think when they do spin-offs, the wives who’ve done so get a producer credit. Bethenney and LVP did.

• Thanks for the info. That makes sense.

With the housewives shows, none of them created developed or the shows, so they’re just employees of the production companies. I think with the spin offs-they actually collaborate and get some creative control as part of the deal. That’s why andy still keeps his producer credit on the shows he helped develop, even though he’s not a VP anymore. That guy made out like a bandit!

I think Kyle did it for Kim too. Another example of Kyle looking out for Kim. Is Kathy getting Kim jobs? 😏

What about Eileen???!!! I want her back 🙏

Yes. She can come back.
          I didn’t want her or LR to come on and be tainted but they were good and I want them back.

• OneMoreInBoston says:

Oh I knew this would bring you out if the woodwork T-Rex!

Bogus or not- I think it’s interesting that the person that I thought was a fan favorite, LisaR has constantly had a little undercurrent of speculation that Bravo is unhappy with her.

Mainly in the way beginning there were a lot if blog entries elsewhere how she was not doing well by Bravos standards.

It also seemed to me that Camille had an awful lot of camera time the last epi with the fake Prince.

Shrug. Time will tell.

I think that comes from the people that like her the least-kim and Brandi. It picked up a lot after the glass toss. Brandis ghostwriter wrote a few articles. I don’t think she’s going anywhere.

Ooooo, SCOOPLET, my informant sent me why she believes it’s from the Boobles camp. First off, they are NEVER going to fire TheRoyalVPump, period, if she leaves she does so of her own volition, therefore the ONLY people those idiots can go after is VileKyle and LypsLIsa, in addition TwoFaceCamillaZilla and HoofMaloof have told Bravo and producers and Andy THEY would film with THELIARSUPREMESLUTBAGSCUMBAGLYINGLIARJEALOUSBITCHMORONSTFUBrandi. This is a nonsense story, she said that it isn’t true they are thinking of bringing them back. Again, google MzAndy and that TwofaceCamillazilla and you will see on the record him stating he would not bring her back full time.

That whole TwoFaceCamillaZilla was also to promote MillionaireMatchmaker in my opinion since both of them have appeared on the show and have not said NO to appearing yet again.

• OneMoreInBoston says:

Oh that could be- because the fake Prince was on MM but was Camille?

I thought she was, but I don’t watch that show, so I really have no clue. Maybe they were hoping she would go on the show, since practically every other single HO=wife, especially those that are fired have been on or had their family on the show.

I don’t think she was. I think Patti wanted Her to be, but she already met that shady dude who hit her and never did it.

T-Rex it sounds like something Booble Bobble Head’s PR would put out. I hope your friend is right. Like you said the info you get has been pretty spot on.

Why Lisa R!?! 😭

Because she is on the no filming with THELIARSUPREMESLUTBAGSCUMBAGLYINGLIARJEALOUSBITCHMORONStfuBrandi bandwagon. They knew if they printed that TheRoyalVPump wasn’t coming back all hell would have broke loose and the LIE of that article(allegedly) would definitely be exposed.

8. Laineylainey says:

Hi everyone! Happy monday! Great blog/recap rcoaster. You made me laugh esp w the transvestite in Manila thinking Kenya was one, too. Nene is so petty, refusing to “twirl”… Haha. Kenya and her kenyaisms shouldn’t even register w nene. But nene is a walking contradiction. Says she is so beyond the other hws but clearly (based on her IG posts). She seems to be quite obsessed with them.

I love my Mrs Peabody, but I don’t get the Cynthia hate. I like her, but I might be the only one! Haha! That’s ok.

Husker your turkey dinner sounds lovely. We had tex mex: enchiladas rice beans salad and guacamole. That’s what my guys requested. Personally I wd have liked to serve a ham, but my hubs doesn’t eat pork. So I eat bacon on my own in a dark room I the basement. Noooooo. Not really. We don’t even have a basement.

Just out of curiosity, what did the rest of you serve/eat for Easter? I asked my guys to choose homemade tex mex… Grilled chkn & steaks w sides or a casual picnic Style burgers/dogs etc. they voted for the ckn enchiladas. So many carbs!!!

Good Morning Lainey! We had stuffed pork roast-delish! Grilled chicken breast for the non pork eaters -mashed potatoes green beans corn and dinner buns…would you like my appetizer list also? We had so many!! (I wish we had chicken enchilada-love them!!) the dessert table was insane!! So many yummy things! I’m stuffed just thinking about how much we ate yesterday!!

• SoutheastVA says:

Hi Lainey. My mother in law cooked with help from my hubby. She cooked: ham, turkey, homeamade macaroni n cheese, homemade dressing, rice pilaf, fresh green beans, fresh greens, fresh glazed sweet potatoes, rolls, homeamade apple cobbler.

Hubby made: roasted lamb and a fresh salad. (I guess he wasn’t much help) In fairness, she likes her holiday meals cooked HER way. It’s a good thing she’s an awesome cook.

I made Zzzzzzz’s after eating. Then I woke and watched RHOA.

I would have preferred a ham, but had a frozen turkey in the freezer and I wanted it out. I cooked my asparagus in the oven with olive oil and garlic. Yummy!

That reminds me… One year my hubs’ employer gave out frozen turkeys for Christmas. Hubs was like “who gives away turkey’s??!” I told him, “it’s not a bad thing. It’s unusual, but… It’s a free turkey!”

So imagine my surprise when I went looking for it the following Easter and it was gone! He said, “I threw it out! ” I couldn’t believe it. I told him,” if you didn’t want it, we could have donated it, The food bank would have liked it.” He said that nobody wants this suspicious turkey. I died. I can barely throw away 1/2 a sandwich. Yesterday, I SAVED 3 tablespoons of guacamole. Seriously! I would never ever ever throw out a whole turkey. You can tell who grew up poor and who grew up with plenty, right? Plus I’m totally food centric, he is not. I have to consciously fight the urge to “casually” mention it when faced with what to serve on any given holiday. “Hey honey, remember when you threw away a perfectly good turkey?” I don’t say it, but I want to. LOL. BUT THEN that would invite comments like “hey honey, remember when I trusted you to get the oil changed on the old Cutlass, and you kept forgetting and the engine died???” And then there was the Bonneville. LOL

Awww… Good times.

You know how sometimes there is just someone you don’t like, well she’s that person to me. I just don’t like her but you can that’s alright, I still love ya. We’re cool (in luann’s voice)

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Hi Lainey! Ok, reading all of the delicious food you had is making me extremely hungry! I’m glad it was a nice day. 🙂

It was delish!! It was CARB OVERLOAD!!! I’m back on my low carbing today. It’s hard to bounce back from such a Carb fest!!!

It WAS a nice day. Kinda quiet, but always a joy to see our son, …. But my hubby woke up with what he thinks is a sprained ankle. He didn’t want to, but I made him stay off of it, had to go get him a brace, etc. Dug around for the crutches… Waiting on him hand & foot… Poor guy. But he is better today!

Sadly, I received news that my younger brother had a stroke. He survived it, thank God. He can still walk and talk but he will struggle to regain strength and hopefully his speech will improve in time. One of my sisters is taking him in. I hope to travel the six hours to go see him next weekend.

It could have been worse as he waited A WEEK before asking for help. So we are trying to focus on the fact that he survived and can still walk and talk (even w difficulty). He needs prayer. I hope my lynnfam prayer warriors are seeing this, thank you, friends.

I spoke with him briefly, he sounds better than I had feared. He was surrounded by family. Even one of my sisters with whom he has been estranged (she had good reasons) but that was touching to see her setting aside past hurts to be supportive in his time of need,

I hope you had a good weekend. Lots to be thankful for, right? but always praying for the lonely, the sick, the addicted, those in chronic pain…. It’s an endless prayer list, I suppose. 💚❤️

• shamrockblonde says:

*hugs Lainey really hard* – I’m glad your brother came through that with his motor skills functioning – especially when he waited so long to get help – Bobby took one look at me, bundled me up and drove me straight to the hospital – I was told that the fast response is what kept my stroke from being a bad one – I am fine but the left side of my body is ever so very slightly weaker than the right – something I notice, but no one else really would – ask his doctor if he can take folic acid – that was one supplement my doctor put me on – I will keep him, and all of your care in my prayers –

• vilzvet says:

I hope your brother will be okay, Lainey. And p.s. I used to work for a decent sized company who gave us turkeys each year, I loved it. I’m sure the turkey was perfectly fine, it would have kept frozen for a good six months.
          For Easter dinner we all contributed and made fresh ham, lamb, sweet and mashed potatoes, corn casserole, mac and cheese, brussel sprouts, fried cabbage (can’t resist), and some homemade cakes.
          Looking forward to RHONY, but the Daily News here only gave it one star, oh well.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Lainey, I’m so sorry to hear about your brother. I’m glad that your sister was able to help him out during this time and I hope and will pray for his recovery. It’s good to Will he be starting PT/ST/OT soon? It’s good to hear that your other sister reached out to him too. 🙂

I’m a much lighter note, how nice that your hubby is feeling a little bit better and you were able to spend some time with your son–and honey, don’t get me started on carbs! Hehe ❤️💜💙💛💚

• OneMoreInBoston says:

I hope your brother is doing okay? Sending prayers your way…

• Oh Lainey I missed this, came back and found it. I am so sorry. I hope you are able to get there to see him!! Prayers on the way!!!

9. I don’t know if this link will come through, but thought I’d look up reviews for Nene’s Broadway performance. She played the wicked stepmother in a good production of Cinderella for the last month of its run. Without looking too hard, people seem to have enjoyed it.

This “review” of Nene is probably written by a publicist for the show or someone like that, but I love the photos and Nene seems to have held her own quite well. I mean, this IS Broadway:

10. SoutheastVA says:

Has anyone here ever had to get a meniscus repaired. Apparently, I tore my left knee meniscus . I was hoping it would heal without surgery. But, it’s been over a month and it hurts like you won’t believe. I have to go to an orthpedic surgeon next week to schedule the surgery. I want to know what I’m in store for.

• plainviewsue says:

My good friend did last year. She said when it happened it was the worst pain she had ever gone through. The surgery went fine. She did PT for awhile. All good.

I actually had mine removed as it had completely torn and was wadded up behind my kneecap thereby making it difficult to walk. My knee would lock and not come back to a natural walking motion. That was outpatient surgery and about a three day recovery. Very easy!

Sorry, you’re in pain. Looks like help/relief is on the way!

• SoutheastVA says:

Thanks all!

• My son has had 2 surgeries and 3 different repairs. My husband has have 2 surgeries with 2 repairs. They don’t heal on their own. The hardest part about a meniscus repair surgery is that you must be on crutches for 6-8 weeks in order to allow the meniscus to repair. My husband did not follow this instruction after his surgery and now has a limp You can bet my son is on those damn crutches (he had his last surgery which included a microfracture) 5 weeks ago.

• ricecakes says:

recovery will be determined if you have a menisectomy or meniscal repair (determined by where the tear is). If you have a menisectomy, you are typically allowed to weight bear as tolerated by pain. Repairs require crutches while the meniscus heals. Surgery is usually outpatient and you return home the same day. You will have limited range of motion and strength at first but listen to dr and PT. Recovery potential is very good.

11. designernailsdiana says:

Good news. My Dad wants his baseball channels back so he’s paying to upgrade our cable. I’ll be able to view Real ho-wives again. At least I can listen while I’m sewing/crafting in the evenings.

12. California35 says:

Hi every one,
    I hope you all had a nice Easter weekend, I enjoyed mine with friends and family. I eat wat too much, but enjoyed every bite 😛

I realized NY starts TOMORROW! 😊😊 I knew it, but I had forgotten.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

We miss you around here. Hope you’re watching NY. 🙂

• California35 says:

I will be watching 😊
        From what I’ve been reading it sounds like the old seasons have been on. I missed them, the last I saw were the the episodes of Scary Island season. I really dont care about the season after that. Morocco and hangers lol. I will try to check out Bravo’s listing for the rest of the day and all day tomorrow.

• California35 says:

I will try more now that NY will start.

I’m just not watching Bravo much… And of course by the time I read the blog and coments, it is too behind to comment.

For example I am watching Southern Charm, which I enjoy and hope it stays light.

I’m over BH 😒 and anything I can coment on is the same thing over and over (like their arguments 😩😛)

• OneMoreInBoston says:

Right- I’m getting tired of them too- over soon

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

I don’t blame you for tuning Bravo out. I’m also glad that BH is ending soon.

I just read that apparently, Luann is having beef with Heather and that Carole is dating her niece’s ex. Weren’t they good last year? I think maybe Heather doesn’t get along with Bethenny and maybe Luann and Bethenny are united? Who knows?! 😉

• California35 says:

Dating her nices ex? Interesting. I did see a picture of a few of the group and she (Carol) is giving me that usual “i can care less” face. Its just a picture, so who knows. It could also be her best side and best pose. Everyone else is smiling. I think that pic was posted by Luanne.

13. OneMoreInBoston says:

Stop the press!

Breaking, life shattering, super important news!

Countess LuAnne has legally changed her name to Countess Luanne. No extra capitalization on the “A”!

I’m sure you want to know why! Here ya go

• ramonacoaster says:

Now that she changed her name to all lower case letters, I’m going to go out and buy her Countess Collection! Not.

• serenanyc says:

LOL that seems so pointless. Anyway, I found myself liking her for the first time last season. I hope she doesn’t revert…

• California35 says:

Thank you! I saw the headline, but I did not read to find out what she changed.

I know she cut her hair too. Into a pixie.

14. serenanyc says:

I love them for bringing some realness back to the show!

15. Foxymel(Mel) says:

I saw the commercial preview for NY and saw Bethenny talking to someone—please please please don’t let it be a therapist. Can’t handle all of that again. Can’t

• California35 says:

Oooh yeees, i saw that the other day 😑 of course it is reasanoble, but but I agree with you.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Noooooo! I don’t want to hear about how she hates her mom and how her dad wasn’t there for her and how she hates Jason. I will FF on those scenes–I get stressed out watching that for some reason. 😏

• California35 says:

Yeah, She said that she is in a better place, after some time away from cameras…after the talkshow and the separation. So I am hoping she is, but having the therapist gives the impression that she is still not over it (all). I do understand that having one, can help her work on getting better, but I rather not see it. Oh well, we will see how it turns out.

It def looks like she’s talking to her therapist. Ugh.

• God forbid she doesn’t have this therapist doing her sessions with her on screen again.
      New York is lacking in psychotherapists so it’s all she could find.

16. DesignerNailsDiana—> thank you for explaining that about the flowers in the attic kids. So at least she didn’t sleep with her biological father. Only her biological brother 😝….. Much better

LAINEY>>>> my heart to your family & your brother. All good wishes for his health. 💙💙

SEVA>>> best of luck to you with the meniscus — I hope its not too painful for you and it all will work out easy-peezy. ❤

17. LaineyLainey says:

Thank you Chismosa! ☺️

Omg my kitty just scared herself with a shadow on the carpet. She jumped a foot high straight up!

Happy Tuesday! .. I’m watching Southern Charm. Honestly, some of these kids need the lighten up.

Prayers for your brother Lainey.