Be Cool, Don’t be all Uncool – Real Housewives of New York are Back as Beverly Hills Ladies take their Swan Song

By Veena

Bethenny Frankel must have some pull at Bravo, because her new book,

bethenny i suck at relationships“I Suck at Relationships So You Don’t Have To: 10 Rules for Not Screwing Up Your Happily Ever After

is being released today.  The same day RHONY premieres.  How is that for timing?  Let’s see if Carole Radziwill gets her panties in a wad over Bethenny exploitative non-fiction outselling her painfully birthed novel.

I haven’t read Raz’s novel. Her Bravo Blogs are well written, but something about Razzi put me off last year.  Perhaps it was her assistant Eric’s vitriolic attack on twitter to a buddy of mine – TEB – outing her personal information.  It was just over a year ago that Carole had the Bravoholic account shut down.  Can you say poor sport?  She didn’t like that Bravo let TEB, a friend of Aviva’s (and non-fan of Carole’s) be Bravoholic.  Yes there was a lot of history there, starting with a not nice tweet by TEB that she apologized for. I’ve got to admit since I wasn’t around I didn’t get a complete picture of what went down and we all know twitter can go crazy in a hot second, but I expect my housewives to rise above.  And personal info is NEVER okay.  If you have no idea what I’m talking about, you can read all about it here.  I’d like to tell you more but I really did miss most of it.  I think I was in Barcelona – rambling on The Ramblas.  Or hiking at Montserrat.  Or wandering through the Picasso Museum.  You get the picture.  I used to have a fun life – but now I’m back to work and watching Bravo and blogging.  #FML

Gaudi Architecture in Barcelona

Gaudi Architecture in Barcelona

The BEST part of the Bravoholic fiasco last year was Jill Zarin thinking that TEB was an employee of Bravo.  I kid you not.  Miss Amia saved the tweet (from the link above) that still cracks me up to this day.  Oh Jillzy – you WERE paranoid.  No one paid anyone to hate you – we just did that on our own based on watching your behavior on the show.  I guess you never did quite understand what you did wrong.

JillZarin-Says-Bravo-Pr-paid-haters

So after a three year hiatus, Bethenny is back on housewives.  If you read Andy Cohen’s book, you’ll know that Andy negotiated Bethenny’s return – and I’m sure they are both on pins and needles hoping that ratings will bounce back to a “reasonable” range.  Last season they were in the red zone -danger danger danger – you may soon be cancelled.

I just binge watched last season, and didn’t find it much different than the other franchises.  I have no idea why the ratings sucked so much.  Granted,  I didn’t enjoy any scene Aviva was in.  For some reason it gave me a little bit of anxiety watching her plastic face go through her fake motions.  She was all kinds of wrong. Unfortunately, she brought out the worst in Carole, Kristen, Heather, and to some extent LuAnn as they tried to reason with crazy.

Kristen: “It was hypocritical of you to tell me not to talk about drama in front of the children and then a second later you tell me to STFU.”

Aviva: “We aren’t supposed to film heavy scenes with kids around.”

Andy: “Don’t you see why she thinks it was hypocritical?”

Aviva: “I just wanted her to stop talking.”  Blank stare.  Blink.  Blink.

Speaking of crazy, RamonaCoaster went from 0 to 100 in a hot second, and it just wasn’t fun.  How cringe worthy was it watching Mario serenade her at open mike night, as she beraded LuAnn for not singing?  How crazy that she could throw a plastic glass at Kristen and split her lip, then blame Kristen because of a silly splash in a friggin lake.  It just grew old and tiresome. She was the Brandi Glanville of the franchise – at some point saying you are sorry isn’t enough – check your behavior.

I did enjoy Kristen – a lot.  I was expecting her to be just another pretty face – they come and go on these shows like background music – but her story was really interesting.  I’m really looking forward to seeing how her daughter is doing, and I’m curious whether or not Josh will be filmed much this year.  Most horrible husbands bow out after the first year (remember Jim from OC?).

Sporty Spice Heather did an interview for the blog after her first season, and she’s been nothing but gracious.  I am biased – I can admit that – she’s one of my favorites, and had a good second season – although she does swear like a sailor.

Sonja – oh poor Sonja ….  so much anger last season.  I liked you so much better your first season.

Now LuAnn had a fantastic year last year – and it made no sense that she had her apple taken away.  She was in almost every scene except the first few episodes.  I’m glad she’s back as a full time housewife.  I’ve always like LuLu – even during the dark years where she was team Jillzy. I was alone on the blog for my like of LuLu – and at times I barely liked her – but I’m glad I can come out in the open now.  Phew.

And we’ll also meet Dorinda – a friend of Ramona’s.  Hopefully she’ll be interesting.

_____________________________

Meanwhile on Beverly Hills the ladies are on part two of their three part reunion.  Rumors are swirling on who is in and who is out for next year, so we know contracts are being negotiated.  I just hope Kim isn’t back.  I know no one wants Brandi, but I’d rather have Brandi than Kim.  I’m so over this franchise, I can’t even pull my thoughts together enough to blog about it.

______________________________

So Let’s Chat – Another Season of NY – the show that brought most of us together!

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Real Housewives of New York. Bookmark the permalink.

333 Responses to Be Cool, Don’t be all Uncool – Real Housewives of New York are Back as Beverly Hills Ladies take their Swan Song

That’s our new moto NMD. “Be cool. Don’t be all uncool.” Thks Lu. 😊

Yes NMD it wasn’t cool AT all how Carole’s idiot of assistant attacked our girl TEB and posted her personal info. Carole should have fired that idiot and profusely apologized to TEB. Carole’s been a journalist long enough to better know how to control her feelings about stupid Twitter posts. “Be cool. Don’t be all uncool” sure fits.

3. chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

Brandi over Kim 😱😱😱😱
    Hahahhaaaaaaa

4⃣5⃣0⃣ tonight

Enjoy the show yall. I watch Cali-time.

IF there’s a good poll I’ll vote. Though last nights WWH poll made ZERO sense in its results furthering the theory that they’re fixed.

NMD I know you’re having problems w/your thoughts when you prefer Booble Bobble Head over Babble. What’s wrong woman!?! 😱😉

Actually, to be fair, the first person to out TEBs info was WSL-long before Carole’s guy did. The info was already known because of her.

Brandi. ⬇️

7. California35 says:

Isn’t that interesting??!! Her book is out the same day as NY, neadless to say, I will get the book. Yes! I have helped build her empire 😛

Interesting too, to pick either Kim or Brandi? Hhmmm I want both gone, but I do wonder IF only one would go, who would it be?

NY is the one ay got me into the Real Housewives AND to the Lynn Family 😊

Well that was planned. She had her publisher hold it or push it up til today. Good biz sense.
      Babble is better than Bobble. FayKe Resnick told Lisa she incited Bobble to throw hate at Adrienne. Well Bobble definitely incited Babble to go off at everyone this season. If Bobble was nt there there wouldn’t have been 80% of the problems.

Last season Leg was totally nuts. And as I type this for those of us that watched Marriage Bootcamp, I just realized she did not have an asthma attack or have an inhaler during the entire season. She’s such a faker. Cracked me up carrying her xray around w/her to try to prove she had asthma. Pathetic. Anything to try to secure her place for this season but it was a BIG FAT fail. Her and her creepy father.

• California35 says:

Haha well she forgot to keep the apperances 😛

Im she and her father are gone.

Yes she did forget didn’t she. “I can’t go to Wyoming because of the altitude. I have asthma.” Puleeze. 🙄

A definition of some may need for RHOBH Reunion Part 2:
    Egg beater: A person who is an idiot beyond all comprehension that equates to the same value as an inanimate object such as an Egg Beater.

10. SerenaNYC says:

I feel like NY is going to be much better this season. Fingers crossed that I’m right!

11. serenanyc says:

I also wish tonight was the last part of the RHOBH Reunion. We don’t need to drag it out to three parts…

Veena, thanks for the blog. I totally get why you can’t bring yourself to blog on BH. As for NY last season, I remember during the chats, people were very much up in arms about appearances by Aviva and George to the point they said they were “done”. And they apparently kept their word because the number of people that showed up to chat would get smaller as time went on. I think this is why the ratings sucked. It was not a good season, I couldn’t finish it.

I agree with your take on Luann and Carole (overall). Luann, Heather and Kristen were all that was good to watch all season! I don’t recall Holla Heather having a sailor mouth all season, I think Aviva brought it out in her. And perhaps she did the time she was drunk in the woods and Kristen was her verbal punching bag.

• California35 says:

Yeah, Aviva (and dad) was my poblem with NY. The rest was ok. What wasnt was related to her. Even Carol lost her usual compousure with her. I hated that Ramona and Sonjia were too forgiving with her…although I understood why,

• Veena (NMD) says:

I found it so strange that Aviva used the words “verbal rape” to describe her fights with Heather and Carole, when George really did verbally rape Ramona. He is so disgusting.

13. plainviewsue says:

I have to be honest. Tonight really does feel like a holiday!!! I am so excited for NY. As for BH, I think this is going to be a tough one to get through.

14. kit9 says:

“caught in a moment’? She gives that wishy washy nothing answer and Andy doesn’t press her to explain it?

TRASHY MOM!!!

FIRE BRANDI!!!!!!!!!

17. kit9 says:

Brandi tells Eileen she doesn’t know anything about her situation w/Eddie/Leann. But, SHE CANT TALK about Eileen’s marriage like she knows? HYPOCRITE

INVOLUTION USA Are you getting the message that Brandi needs to be fired?

My head can explode right now. 😬😬😬😱😱😱 I DON’T LIKE BRANDI GLANVILLE!!
    #IsThatLoudEnough

Bravo and Andy is giving Brandi a lot of air time.

Brandi can show a better side of herself-if she chose to. She wants to use her kids not being on with her as an excuse for her looking bad on TV but that’s not the problem. She’s an asshole-that’s the problem!

Oooo Yes! Good question. How many days was Kim in the hospital. #gorinna

23. kit9 says:

Brandi pathetically trying to play the kid card. NOT working.

I’m pretty sure my blood pressure went up the first 5 minutes. 😖 BITCH!!
    Hey word press don’t throw me in moderation.
    Orson here’s 5 bucks. 💰

25. BTW- have we ever seen Kim behind the wheel of a car? She’s always being chauffeured and something tells me it’s not because she’s so shi shi wealthy.

They better pay all this shit out and make kim answer he question and see that she controlled the situation! I’m over her shit!! SHUT IT DOWN!! You beast!!

She’s lying…of course. Monty didn’t give her shit!!

28. Kim’s Botox is failing before our eyes. Wtf is going on?

7 or 8 weeks. LIAAAAR!!!!!!!

30. Amber...RealWife says:

Hi all! Go Rinna ask her how many days she was in the hospital!

31. Kyle is right. Kim always blames Kyle when she gets high.

32. “Stay for the cameras”

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That better not be it-they need to lay it out!! If they let Kim off the hook this easy I will kick their asses!!

34. Amber...RealWife says:

Boy that pizza got a lot of air play! LOL

Kim go back to folding laundry and eating Cheetos.

36. kit9 says:

LOVE Kyle pointing out that Brandi even fights with people from OTHER shows. Excellent point!

FIRE KIM!!!!!

• Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

GAWD…. Kim is a raging bitch. That is all. Dry drunk.

Goodness – Brandi and Kim just lie lie lie and we never see the footage of their reaction after the clips are shown #badediting!

39. Eileen is a BOSS. Love her!
    💕💕💕

Kim relapsed and they are too scared to put that shit on the table-SAY IT!!!

I can’t stand Brandi’s voice!

42. If I was as controlling as Kim is I would be on Monty’s pain patch too.

Why does’t Andy stop it and tell Kim it’s on the tape?????! Arrrgh!!!

44. Brandi is totally right.

I’ll go halfsies with you! Rinna was wronga. BUT I can understand bring provoked and she was. Kim is an asshole. AND a gaslighter-those are the worst kind of people!

Brandi was unprovoked. She just decided to throw wine at Eileen. Like she decided to slap Lisa. I can handle a rinna-don’t push thier hot button. I can’t handle Brandi because she doesn’t need a trigger-she just fires.

Gaslighting: A form of intimidation or psychological abuse, sometimes called Ambient Abuse where false information is presented to the victim, making them doubt their own memory, perception and quite often, their sanity. The classic example of gaslighting is to switch something around on someone that you know they’re sure to notice, but then deny knowing anything about it, and to explain that they “must be imagining things” when they challenge these changes.

Andy is giving Brandi and Kim a pass. Even Andy is afraid of Kim Richards.

I wish Michonne (The Walking Dead)/would show up and take Brandi’s head and wait for Kim to blame Kyle, then take her head too.

47. Laineylainey says:

Sunny girl, I’ve been out all day and just now catching up. Great blog on the Shahs. You read my mind; I was a little bit concerned for Jessica, too. Oh my word, all that screaming!!!! Even mike looked like he thought it might be a bit much.

• SunnyGirl says:

Thanks, Lainey,lainey. Like I’ve said, last season I was Team Mike & Jessica. This year, I’m really worried about Jessica. Mike is almost cruel when he talks to her, unless they are in public.
      But they are married now. Only time will tell.

So far-this reunion sucks!!

Andy is NOT being fair! What a POS host. 😠

Y’all know the problem with Kim never thinking she needs to apologize for anything is because she reportedly does not watch the episodes!

51. cdnfillie58 says:

Bethany and Brandi on the same housewives show…..I’m up for that..who’s with me? LOL

I CANT DECIDE WHO I HATE MORE KIM OR BRANDI. THEY ARE DESPICABLE!

53. Kyle is losing her 💩!

I don’t know HOW Kyle does it. I would probably … well let’s say there is no way I could remain as composed as Kyle.

55. OMG I dunno if I can handle the NY broads on top of this.

Thank God that dumb shit is over….GET OFF MY JOCK!! NY NY!!!
    THE B IS BACK BABY!!!!

57. Amber...RealWife says:

I would’ve kicked Kim’s f’n ass if she tried to get me off my nephews/neices wedding! She’s a dirty whore bitch!

58. The fecking psychiatrist.

Party like its 1999.

Deja vu

I’m not watching BH if Kim and Brandi come back. I know O can do it because I said I would not watch Jersey if Melissa came back. Bravo brought the Gorgas back and I didn’t watch.
    Bravo needs to understand people don’t want to watch the Meth Head and the Slut Pug.
    #enough

I’m out too VV. Kim didn’t get this mean until she became Bobble’s BFF. She said she gets angry and doesn’t think of what she says. Sounds familiar.

• cdnfillie58 says:

My new favorite expression “Slut Pug”. Thanks VV I am so borrowing that

Me too. It made me physically stressed. TV should not do that-unless it’s in a fun way like scandal. I just posted above about the gaslighting. I knew a girl like that. She’d go for the emotional jugular even if there was nothing. My ex BF who I rarely think about unless something reminds me of him. He was like that. He could convince you the sky was green. It’s like emotional PTSD. No disrespect meant to anyone who truly suffers from it. Not to go deep or anything but this isn’t fun. I’m done. I can’t watch the emotional vampire twins!

Why the hell is Bethenny in the middle? #bravolovesher

Kyle let Kim BRING it. #PutItAllOutOnTheTable #DestroyHer

62. Sus says:

Oh man, that was brutal to watch. I can’t really fault the twisted sisters because the only reason I don’t get into brawls like that with my sister is because I take Ativan if I have to be around her for more than 2 days. Nothing to be proud of. I can’t even imagine what would happen if her pitbull bit my daughter. Whether it was a scratch or almost losing a hand, I’d be ballistic. In fact, I’m going to call my mother tomorrow and give her the scenario just so she can suck in her breath at the horror.

Crying in New York City is next. I’m not sure I can stand it.

63. Wow- that hotel lets the dog stay?

Why not? They even let dogs in stores in NYC. People used to bring dogs to begdorfs all the time. Not just little ones either. That may have changed though.

• California35 says:

Thank goodness, otherwise I Would nog go anywhere 😞

• California35 says:

Sorry, I do not know what “that” hotel is. I thought you mean hotels.

Yes. Especially high-end. So many people have dogs hotels started catering to them. lots of them have pet menus.

Well no B you didn’t put the faucets where they are. Your contractor hired plumbers and they put the faucets where they are. You only picked them out and paid for them. You didn’t go to the Koehler plant and bang them out.

65. Luanne looks amazing. Whatever she’s doing? I NEED it.

Oh gosh. Let’s bring out the 🎻🎻🎻 so Sonja can out talk Ramona about being divorced. My GOSH Sonja’s been divorced for yrs. #GetOverIt #GetOffMyJock Sighhhhh!!!!

• JumpTheShark says:

Why would Ramona seek advice from Sonja, who has been living like a Miss Havisham all these years? Too bad Sonja’s Bidet Facial never caught on; perhaps she could develop a product with the folks at Ty-D-Bol.

Bethenny’s voice – ugh – and her rapid fire questions.

Oh Sonja – Ramona can lie for you till the cows come home, but you are still a hot mess.

HA!!!!! Sonja is the LAST person who Ramona should get advice from.

Everyone has tried to help Sonja but she doesn’t want their help cuz their advice includes working. Aghast. What a thought. 😵

• austin1963 says:

I don’t know that she was trying to get advice from Sonja as much as just wanting her to listen. Which apparently Sonja couldn’t manage.

So many brunettes on this show and they keep lightening their hair and not really looking more flattering IMO…especially looking at you Carole. Even Lu lightened, but those some amber lights are okay. Bethenny is the only true brunette! 👧

What kind of name is Dorinda? It’s okay, just curious if someone has heard it before or knows any origin?

Ramona has bad juju. She’s wearing the same style clothes. She needs to throw all that stuff out.
    I hope she slapped Mario. Her fault!?!

• Sus says:

Ugh! I can’t stand it when the cheated on person is blamed. I feel for Ramona. She seemed to be happy. It must have been shocking. I wonder if Mario is watching and squirming.
      Oh Dorinda is staying! A breath of fresh air.

75. I’m really liking Dorinda! She seems above the bs right off the bat… good listener and friend.

Seems like Darinda is a good friend to Ramona. Just what she needs.

77. ks151108 says:

john looks like a long lost giudice brother

78. kit9 says:

I haven’t watched NY yet but I thought the reunion was great, despite Bravo’s atrocious editing. Brandi got absolutely RIPPED and called on all her chit. Rinna was fantastic and Eileen too in laying her out. Kim was absolutely disgusting and I feel let off the hook on a lot of her crap but she also got called out. And, Kim threatening to disinvite Kyle was some sort of new low. And, trivializing Alexia’s attack? The girl had to have SURGERY you disgusting POS. Still, Brandi had the worst night BY FAR. She got caught lying AGAIN. Bitch can’t get through a reunion episode without lying.

Way to treat her sis and niece. Kim will get hers. In the end she’ll be running to Kyle and Mo for financial assistance.

And her face looked like an overstuffed bird as well. Ick!

Darinda and her daughter sound like me and my mother. We have similar tastes and sometimes I say I’m getting something and she’ll say she’s getting it or she’ll say she’s getting something and I’ll say I’m getting it. My mother will say no you can’t get it. I’ll say they have many colors. 😊

We’re still waiting Sonja.

Darinda I’m in love w/that pink dress and Jacket.

Poor Freddy.

Jason didn’t have a bubble butt?

Bethenny and Fredrik looking at the apt. was funny.

This is such a huge eyeroller about Beth doesn’t have anywhere to live. Boo freakin who.

• Was I supposed to feel sorry for her???

😢😢😢💧💧💧💧💧💧

• Sus says:

Yeah, we are supposed to feel sorry for her. Being divorced and homeless is right up Bethenny’s alley. She won’t let herself be happy.

The minute she realized it was over, she should have bought an apartment and started renovating it. She has enough money to rent another apartment to stay in while the renovations are going on.

She didn’t think her ex was going to become a squatter in her home-otherwise I’m sure she would have bought something else right away.

I get that. But I would have done what Sus said. And rented office space and an apt to live in and he could have the apt. She should have left Jason looking like the fool. #ByeFrank

• I think she thought she was going to be able to keep that apt…Jason has proven to be more stubborn that she (is)

83. Sus says:

Brynn lives in the apartment with either Bethenny or Jason??? Or Brynn and Jason live in the apartment and when it’s Bethenny’s time with Brynn they go to a hotel??

I have defended Jason in the past but if it’s the former I won’t be defending him ever again.

• He lives in it…

Lives…squats…whatevs!!

• It is all so messed up…on many levels

• Nickel says:

Speaking of gaslighting ….. 😒 He’s a first rate a$$. I don’t buy his good ol boy schtick any longer. I started seeing through it the last yr of BEA. That place was B’s dream house and he’s just sticking it to her cause he knows he can’t get anything else out of her bc of the prenup ( supposedly). She bought it, she renovated it, she should get to keep it. Otherwise sell it and neither can have it. If that happens though I surely wouldn’t split half for it.

Yeah – I’m not feeling sorry for Bethenny. I don’t really understand how Jason will afford the apartment, but she has enough money to start over – unlike many women who get divorced.

*snicker*

Ok I know Bethenny is going to get a lot of shit for the homeless talk-however-she doesn’t have a home! Jason lives in her home-the home that skinny girl bought-he lives there so she can’t. She’s with out a home…so she is in fact homeless-just not poor and homeless. I’m fairly certain that if I didn’t love her I would be totally annoyed with her-but whatever! I’m so happy the B is back!!!!

Why would he stay there? What self respecting person would continue to live in his soon to be ex’s home? He’s not going to get the apartment, how could he? Didn’t he sign a prenup. Oh, and I”M SO HAPPY NY IS BACK! No anxiety watching this show, just pure enjoyment!

He did sign a prenup and he’s fighting it-that’s why the divorce is taking so long.

That’s just gross. It’s not like they were married for 20 years. They were married for two seconds. Leave with what you brought into the marriage. And, I remember all his stuff about it being hard for the man to not be the bigger bread winner. Well, he sure got over that since he wants a big piece of Bethenny’s loaf!

You will never convince me he wasn’t a money grabbing opportunist from the beginning. He whined about the prenup and Bethenny should have walked right then. Love is blind, deaf, and dumb.

She did say she got a new apartment but it’s being renovated so she has to live in hotels for a while.

Poor single mother Bethany couldn’t rent a 2-bedroom for a year?

Sonja was so pathetic AND sober while being pathetic! Really is disappointing she apparently wants to be in a rut, because she can be an interesting personality. 📢📢📢 Do something with your life, Sonja!

88. kit9 says:

Wow, Carole looks great in her TH.

89. chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

220 ….. I’ll try my best …😁😁😁📱📱💻💻

90. chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

VV or IPHONE users :::

How on gods earth do I find “trending” list anymore ????
    It seems gone with the new update !!????

HELP!!!!!🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘

91. NJBev says:

ok. I’m not gonna be popular after this, but…….
    I always considered myself one of the hugest Beth fans.
    But she has to be no prize to live with. I understand she
    did most of the decorating of the apartment, but she’s the one
    who wanted the divorce, and he is clearly “squatting” in the apartment
    because it may be the only thing he gets in the divorce.-
    He did sign the pre-nup, BUT AFTER they got married, when she realized she
    was gonna be a VERY rich woman, and she started to get that “inkling” that the
    marriage wasn’t going to work- so she protects herself “after the fact” and he
    let her-
    IMO- she can afford 10 of those apartments- let Jason stay in that one so Brynn
    can keep a constant in her life. Beth wanted to move, he wanted it to work out-
    The courts are going to give him something anyway, because he deserves to
    rear his daughter in the same life style as Bethenny does. He’ll probably
    get to keep the apt.because Bethenny left, and that’s considered desertion, from what I
    understand.
    don’t beat on me, it’s just IMO 😉

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

I’m with you girl ……

Unpopular as it all is 😉

Hey NJBev. That’s what I said all along. Let him have the apt. He jinxed any way. Its got bad vibes in there. He spied on her, her staff, recorded them. She should have bought herself a new apt. Rented another one while she did reno. And left him to it. #ByeFrank

NJ, I think your observations are valid and I agree with most of it.
      #nolongerabethennyfan

There’s no way he deserves that apartment which has got to be worth, what 5 mil? Like B said, he’s living in the apt SHE worked her life for. They probably lived int he apt. for mere months before they separated. There’s no way I’d just give it to him. At the most, sell it and split the money. But, he did nothing to earn that apartment. And, it would be very different had they been married for years. But they were married for two seconds.

• sparklemuffy says:

Amen NJ Bev! Who gets a late late pre-nup? #fishy #nolongerabethennyfan

93. chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

Scratch my request 🚫🚫🚫🚫– found it.

So ny is trending and not BH.

• California35 says:

I was looking at this poc and thinking, why would anyone out apples on a cake??!! B-Day or wedding…hahaha DUUUH!! Its for NY, i had not seen The writting on it, but I saw Carol and Heather….I should Have immediately known! 😁😛

What did Stanger say about Ramona?

I don’t know what this is about. Somebody please enlighten me.

98. mrs peabody says:

Funniest part of RHOBH reunion was when Eileen said what type of car she drove and Lisa didn’t know what it was. HaHa. Kim is sick. What she saw on the film clips didn’t even faze her. How can you look at those and not realize how you acted. They need someone else to run those reunions, someone who will ask the hard questions. Do they make up those stupid questions? Who cares what Brandi thinks of the unscribed Eileen, I’d be asking why did you throw the wine at her. Or Kim why was it so hard for you to understand Lisa was apologizing to you again at the table and just accept that. Kyle why do you keep taking all this abuse from your sister. Come on Kim Kathy did not say she thought Kyle should have your back (or whatever she said). LisaV why don’t you know what a Ford (type of car Eileen drives) is? Come on Brandi tell us what really happened in your childhood that made you turn out this way…..I could think of so many more. I think Andy makes up those questions, he thinks he’s on a longer version of WWH. I going to watch Gibbs, I love him.

• California35 says:

Enjoy Gibbs and forget about the reunion 😊 good night…

• ramonacoaster says:

Andy didn’t confront Kim when she was rewriting history. What we watched during poker night didn’t resemble Kim’s version of events. He didn’t call her out and he does seem to favor Kim and Brandi.

Yes, it was very frustrating that Andy didn’t call Kim out on her bronchitis bs. She was freaking smoking cigars at the poker table!

• ramonacoaster says:

Bronchitis, hernias in all sort of different places, cracked ribs… She’s a walking talking medical mystery. It’s too bad Andy didn’t try to solve the mystery.

I’m glad Eileen clarifies this because Bravo edit want you to think otherwise.

100. chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

Please advise – all sleuths if Bethenny actually “attends” any of these parties to celebrate her much heralded return to this gem of a show. Or did she only send the too-skinny girl’ drinks ??

Patti Stinger should STFU. she has secrets on everyone at bravo for some reason. Nothing else to rationalize her show still being on

Release my tweets please 😊

102. kit9 says:

Yikes. It was pretty telling on WWHL when Christina Ricci wouldn’t comment about working with Kim, I thought. I’ve actually seen the film. Kim played her mother.

103. California35 says:

So so glad Bethenny is back 😊😊 she is working it with all the skinny products all over lol
    So sorry for Ramona 😌
    Sonjia hay, Ramona just needed an ear not a mouth…AND on top of it scolding to support You??
    Luanne, looks great and is getting along with the ladies. I enjoyed the time with her and Bethenny
    Ramona and Dorinda was nice also and Ramona looks great…
    Cookie 🐶 😊😊

104. Orson who doesn't own a circus or any monkeys says:

ORSON SPEAKS!

… albeit very briefly (for me) this time. Some folks commented way up blog that they thought it was a mistake for Bravo to take away the Countless’s apple and make her just a friend last season. Well, I’m cursed with a good memory for unimportant stuff so let me just get this out of my system.

Before they started taping last season of NY, of course they offered the cast new contracts for thne new season. Well, the Countless wanted more money than they offered her. I guess they went back and forth for a while as time to start taping the season came around. And the Countless kept holding out for more than Bravo was willing to pay her. So Bravo told her, “Well, it’s too bad we couldn’t make a deal, it would have been nice having you. Good luck!” and started taping without her.

After enough footage for 3 or 4 episodes were in the can, the Countless realized that they were, in fact, willing to go on without her and that their universe did not, in fact, orbit around her Countlessness. And maybe since her children are away at schools and maybe even one or both are over 18 years old, the Count can pay their tuition, room & board, medical,etc.. directly to them instead of sending any child support to her. Which could explain her downsizing her home in the Hamptons. So the Countless contacted the production company and said “Hey, you remember that contract you offered me? Can I have another look at that?” Well, they offered her a new contract to come back as a “Friend Of HWs” with an appropriate FOHW salary and she agreed to it. So she didn’t appear in the first 3 or 4 episodes last season.

So, IMHO, what happened was Luann got a pretty well deserved slap on the wrist from Bravo. And maybe she learned that she should stop just phoning it in like she had gotten into the habit of doing, which might explain the better role she played last season once she was on the show. Because they didn’t need her as much as she thought they did.

That’s my take on it.

ORSON HAS SPOKEN!

Isn’t that echo effect great?

• California35 says:

Your theory sounds reasonable and I do remember it something like that. She was so much more likable and kind of focused on the newer wives. She had her little issues with the older ones, but did not (she never did before either) a big drama about them.
      She learned from that “slap” and hopefully she will continue to be enjoyable.

• austin1963 says:

I agree with that analysis, Orson.

105. lillybee says:

If Ramona needs to talk to someone about keeping her divorce on the down low, then Lulu is the person she needs to talk to . Lulu has been there, done that.

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

LU despises and has always had it out for Ramona.

I’m reserving changing my mind on LU because I trust ramona. We’ll see how it goes. 😒

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Oh my god. What did Ramona say for Brandi to call her a crackhead?

Someone called in and asked Ramona what she thought about Brandi saying she was “bat shit crazy” on Stever Harvey-Ramona said she had dinner with Bramdi once and thought she was nice-her skirt was a little short…then she said Brandi needed to stop with the “injectables”…Brandi can call Ramona a crack head (even though we have never seen Ramona do crack) and that won’t have any impact on Ramona’s kid but no one can say that Brandi drinks too much-(even though she was drunk in almost every scene this season)-b/c it impacts her children? What in the EFFFF!!

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Wait. Ramona said she should stop with the injectable sand Brandi referred as a frack head? I’m gal she tweeted this to Andy so he can see how disgusting the piece of trash is. Thanks for the details! 😉

• California35 says:

Her usual stupid stuff, twitting the texts prove what? FIRST that she did not spell Ramona’s name correctly. That Ramona asked her questions hhmmm… ok.

If this was about what you are saying…that Ramona said about injectable…hhhmm its trueeee and how is that offensive? comparing to calling Ramona crack head…

Why does Ramona spell her name Ramina?

I think Brandi spelled Ramona’s name wrong when she entered it into her phone-this is Brandi’s phone-no Ramona’s.

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

RIDDLE ME THIS:

I know so many on these awesome reality shows have receipts or whatever the hip lingo is for it — screenshots of people texting them.

Can’t I just mock up a friend’s cell and name it JILL on my phone and have texts back and forth and claim it’s from Jill?

Then JILL can deny —? But then what….. People have to reveal actual phone numbers ?

I never trust this screenshot crap.

And ps I text happy easter and all that $hit to people who im not that close to all the time so PUHLEAZE.

That’s why JILL you got a curt happy easter text from me 😜

Yes people can make fake SS but Brandi doesn’t have the skills-this text doesn’t mean anything because Ramona didn’t say she never sent Brandi a text. I don’t know what Brandi is trying to prove by putting this out? It makes HER look bad!! She’s so dumb!!

Yes, it makes her look like a phony. She’s exchanging friendly texts- with Ramona then calls her batchit crazy? And would somebody give her a freaking dictionary! She does not understand what the word hypocrite means.

Brandi should be pissed at Andy! After Ramona said Brandi uses too many injectables, Andy said, “ya think?”. Lol!

Can Brandi actually deny that she’s puffed beyond at the reunion? Seriously-Ramona is right and Brandi knows it!!

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

There was something else-I can’t remember what — during WWH that felt like Andy was trying to gloss over and not discuss. I forgot what !

Wow. You realize this adds YET ANOTHER Housewives franchise that Brandi has fought with? So, that’s BH, 3 people from Atlanta, Miami and now NY. Oh, and once again, Brandi doesn’t understand what the word hypocrite means.

• California35 says:

is now on to the NY wives?? who does she not offend???

• Orson who doesn't own a circus or any monkeys says:

Don’t you mean “Who does she not offend so far?”?

Wow!

108. serenanyc says:

It will be interesting to see what Kim will do if Brandi gets fired.

109. Ok in the past week Booble has raised about $1k for charity. Seriously? With all her “wealthy” friends and rabid fans she is still almost $5k away from her goal. That is kind of pitiful and hopefully indicative of what people are thinking of her these days.

Good morning peeps. Have you recovered from BH? Did you put some Jack in your coffee/tea/hot chocolate? 😖 ☕ 🍸 (sorry there’s no liquor bottle imogee). 😉

111. serenanyc says:

I felt badly for Eileen last night. She shut brandi down but you could tell she was emotional doing it. She and Vince are such nice people and Brandi trying to “expose” Eileen for being a bad person was awful to me. She had an unideal marital situation but Eileen still has more class in her pinky than Brandi does in her entire body.