Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and New York – Let’s Chat

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and New York – Let’s Chat by Veena

Last week Andy and Bethenny heaved a sigh of collective sigh of relief when the ratings for RHONY were decent.  It was a big risk for both of them having Bethenny rejoin the show – and it looks as though it’s paying of – at least for now.  During the premiere episode, Bethenny – our poor homeless rich girl – shared the spotlight with Ramona – the mean but jilted wife who has turned over a new leaf.  Previews show the dynamic duo reuniting after all these years – and Bethenny telling Ramona she’s rather not hang out.  That seems strange – considering Bethenny joined Ramona’s show – so I’ve got to assume it’s for ratings.

It looks like besties Ramona and Sonja will have a falling out this year.  Last week Sonja performed the ultimate betrayal.  She took Jill Zarin’s side in the feud between Ramona and Patti Stranger/Jill Zarin.  It all started when Patti (answering a viewer’s question on WWHL) said that she was a party in the Hampton’s (with Jill) when Mario cheated.  Ramona said it was untrue – Patti just said it to be relevant – like Jill always says things to be relevant.  Jill and Patti shot back on twitter.  Then on Patti’s podcast, Jill and Sonja both phoned in – and Sonja said she had heard a rumor that both Jill and Patti were at the Hampton’s party that night.  Ouch.

It will be interesting to see the dynamics of the ladies this season.  They were all trying their best to get their apple.  Ramona and LuLu were supposed to be ‘friends’ – so the competition was probably fierce.

On the Beverly Hills side of things, we’ll be finished with the reunion tonight.  Some people are hoping for closure.  I think we’ll learn that the reason Kyle and Kim aren’t talking is the dog bite to Alexia – and Kim refusing to take any responsibility.  The smoking gun is that Alexia entered Kim’s room.  After reading the House of Hilton’s – I realize that I no longer care one whit what Kim Richards says or does.  She was brought up to be selfish and mean – just like her older half sister Kathy.  Kyle and Kim have another one (or two) half sisters from their dad.  Maybe Kyle should hang out with them (if she doesn’t already) because hanging out with Kim is toxic.

Enjoy the evening – Let’s Chat!

__________________________________________

This entry was posted in Beverly Hills, Let's Chat, New York, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Real Housewives of New York. Bookmark the permalink.

238 Responses to Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and New York – Let’s Chat

1. So ready for RHOBH to be over, I can’t keep watching Booble and Rambles

2. California35 says:

Hi everyone… Looking forward to NY 😄 and for BH to be over 😃

Good evening all…it’s drives me effing crazy that Brandi pretends that she doesn’t know the difference between people talking about her being drunk off her ass on camera and Kyle smoking weed OFF CAMERA!! She seriously wants us to believe she doesn’t know what the difference is?? I CANT EVEN WITH HER!!!

• Girl it was probably kyle saying she did it ONCE ONE TIME 5 years ago and of course IDIOT embellishes

I CANT EITHER.

icantwithbrandi.com/jillnotthatAshy

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Bethenny’s número uno fan? Since when? 😆 <—only emoji I know.

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

Always MEL always !!!

I checked about the “appearance” im going to – apparently a lot of people are asking about it too. 😒
          Blech.

I’ll still go for research purposes. 💀

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Did you see what Dr. Dubrow said about your girl? Basically says she doesn’t need any plastic surgery but he would feed her. B lost her shit on twitter. I thought nothing got to her? Hehe

Haha! As soon as she started saying that “I don’t care what is said about me in the press…” I was thinking “sure you don’t care…”

When Kyle shows up to event after event after event higher than a kite and then attacks and insults people, THEN Brandi would have a case from bringing up the pot. Brandi is so stupid she doesn’t get there are NO actual parallels between the two!

4. Fyi BH does not show up as new to me and my dvr was not going to record it —- for anyone who does the recording series ……
    Fyi

5. California35 says:

Sonjia sided with those two about soemthing to do with RAMONA? I had missed that! That’s too bad….she out! 😠

Kim is like off the wall crazy-not garden variety crazy…a special kind of crazy!!!

7. Booble outing Splits about pot was bad – it is illegal and now Booble is calling Splits a liar, this is ridiculous

8. Way to go Splits about bringing up Booble’s conversation with her friend Jennifer

HIGH AS A KITE!!! I have been waiting for it!!!

• It makes me stressed and bored at the same time

Yes but Rinna needed to SAY it-all that pussyfooting around was annoying the shit out of me! Kim saying she isn’t struggling with her sobriety is disgusting and shameful-and every person who has gotten sober and fights to stay that way should be insulted that Kim even uses the word sobriety!!

I just caught the pot thing. I don’t want to watch this. SJP-it IS stressful and boring all at the same time. I hate Kim and Brandi. Kyle Richards smiles pot. Big deal.

10. austin1963 says:

Kyle is not an addict. Kim is an addict. That’s the difference, BG, you dumb bitch.

Why does Andy back down from Kim? She doesn’t want to talk about popping pills?? Tough shit!! The whole season was edited around her pill popping!! I call BULLSHIT!!!

12. ramonacoaster says:

Kim isn’t mad at BG for talking to Jennifer about Kim’s sobriety but she is mad at Rinna for talking about it. BG made Kim’s problems with drugs and alcohol more visible than Rinna.

13. NJBev says:

I honestly believe that Kim will never forgive Kyle for outing her in the first place. Kim will make Kyle pay for that for the rest of their lives.

14. Pinkie is defending Splits, good for her. Here comes the dog bite

15. chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

Brooke Brinson wedding and kyle attending is trending???

Dude I want the easy TREND LIST WITH HASHTAGS.

I have to email Twitter or something.

Kim over talks so no one can shit about her! I’m over her-she’s a bitch!! A nasty pill popping bitch!!

17. chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

#dondeestaVV👀🔦🔦🔦🔍🔍🔍🔍🚨🚨

18. This just fecking ridiculous.

Kim needs to be put in a mental institution.

Her dog is off limits…God help me

That dogs not at the trainer.

Wait ….he dog bit Kyle’s CHILD but this is the worst thing KIM has ever gone through???
    That dog is in Kim’s home and it’s not supposed be!! She’s busted on pills and having that dog!

• austin1963 says:

Her dog is off-limits? ROFL

• Prince Ali says:

Kim insinuates that there is more to the dog story (I’ll tell what really happened and you won’t like–or something like that) but when Kyle pushes her to say it she doesn’t want to talk about. This is similar to her saying that there is some horrible truth about Harry, but then states it was a rumor she overheard. And as soon as Kim doesn’t want to talk about a subject any longer (likely because she can no longer twist the truth to her benefit) then the subject is off-limits to everyone. Like with the stolen house accusations–once it was exposed that she was bought out, she no longer wants to discuss that!

22. NJBev says:

wow
    just wow
    Kim is a mean person- deeply rooted mean-
    anything I say about her would be hideous-

Kathy Kathy Kathy….

• NJBev says:

makes you wonder what Kathy is really saying…….

• austin1963 says:

If I was Kyle, I would wash my hands of Kim and tell Kath, “take her, she’s yours”.

Unfortunately for VileKyle and Murray, their relationship with EvilKathy is done, I don’t see them ever being close nor friendly anytime soon. My friend said that in the circles out there, they really do feel that what Murray did was unforgivable and they want really nothing to do with them any longer. So in twisted, evil batshitcrazy BitchardSisters land, this means that EvilKathy sides with SpaceCadetDrugAddictAlcoholicKim, but even then they pretty much ignore her too.

• Then Kathy should have custody of Rambles so Splits can back away and wash her hands of her stupid sister

• austin1963 says:

Oh, please. . .

• Kansas Girl says:

What is the story of what Murray really did? Was the money not divided right? What was the evil thing he did?

KG- Murray left the Hilton Hyland Real Estate firm, with no notice, and did it behind their backs. They gave him his start, they brought him up in the Real Estate world, and he was FAMILY and they are pissed off he started his own firm without telling them. It may not be right, but I can see their point of view

I thought when BH started Kyle was talking about Mauricio starting his own company-it didn’t seem he was going behind backs?

• mm in oc says:

There is no loyalty in business. The fact is that if they had paid him what he was worth he wouldn’t have left. They liked they money they made for him and expected him to line their pockets because of family? Hell no. Let’s face. Kathy and dim Kim can have each other. Kim’s kids know and if they chuck kyle to the curbthrn it’s their loss. I’m still pissed that I’m left defending kyle!

24. My husband just made a plea for the cameras to please move back because it aint pretty

Kims 2 best friends are Brandi and a vicious pit bull. I’m not sure there’s a difference?

26. NJBev says:

Kim looks 30 yrs older than Kyle.

Kim is CRAZY…I’m going crazy…this reunion is making me crazy!! I want to smash a wine glass and eff Kim up!! I don’t care!!

Brandi is lying though her teeth!!

29. T-Rex says:

WOW SpaceCadetDrugAddictAlcoholicKim looks really really bad and that’s what Alcohol and DRUGS do to someone. I am her age and she looks 15 years older than me!

30. NJBev says:

How old is Kim? and Kyle? and Lisa V?

31. I’m done. No more f*cks left to give about the Richard sisters. Just don’t care anymore.

ugh

32. kit9 says:

Omfg! Kyle’s daughter spends 5 days in hospital…Kim threatens to say something damaging about Alexia, then says something she thinks is damaging but it’s the WORST THING THAT’S EVER HAPPENED….to KIM?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, her DOG is off limits but Kyle’s daughter is not?!! I think I may loathe Kim more than Jill Z at this point.

33. Carol looks much better in her THs – hair is darker and maybe soft lighting?

34. ramonacoaster says:

Where is Luann’s kids living? They have a place to visit? When they are home from school? They have no home???

LuMannHubcapSeller has another home in the Hamptons, she bought it before she sold that home. Her kids are in school, they have both ALWAYS been in boarding schools, I think her daughter may be in college. Their father still owns a place in Manhattan as well.

• ramonacoaster says:

It just seems weird for Carole to say Luann’s kids have a place to visit in Luann’s new Sag Harbor home. The Bridgehampton home is sold and being torn down by Farrell.

Heather re Dorinda – “Our ages are a little different. We didn’t know each other growing up.” Now that’s a classy way of saying it instead of playing the age card.

36. austin1963 says:

Luann, don’t act like you haven’t said some awful things to people.

37. kit9 says:

Ok, so Kyle posting a pic is totally forbidden but Kim REPEATEDLY PUBLICLY accusing Kyle of stealing her house is A-ok. Also, so how was Brandi “vindicated” in tonight’s episode like she claimed? Oh, and Brandi lied AGAIN about not being the one to bring up Kim in that convo with LisaR.

38. T-Rex says:

Wonder if this will be the last season of The Hamptons house, because once CraggyDrunkRamona and LetharioMario get divorced, they are going to have split their homes somehow. OH and DelusionalDrunkGreyGardensSonja you did NOT sell your home in France, the bank auctioned it OFF, the Connecticut and Colorado homes are owned by her ExHusband. I just can’t I think I am tuning out, because I really really really am learning to DISLIKE her even more, I guess it’s cause I can’t stand LIARS

• She is delusional! I basically am just tuning her out. Tuning out Kristen too, she seems too high maintenance and I can’t take it

Well at least it looks like the Ladies aren’t going to let her get away too much with her Bullshit and Lies! I got a feeling that DrunkDelusionalGreyGardensSonja is going to get the BitchEdit this season! I think it’s why she is turning on her former bestie!

• austin1963 says:

Can’t stand Kristen. As far as I’m concerned, she brings nothing to the table.

totally agree with you on Kristen, I haven’t like her from the beginning. Not really that much of a Carol fan either but don’t dislike her like I dislike Kristen. Not feeling Bethany either but will decide later if I don’t like her, but I am leaning that way at the moment.

• Veena (NMD) says:

I think I read Ramona’s house is up for sale – but I just had a shot of Lemocello – so I’m a little fuzzy – but happy

Luann’s cadle was crooked and I want to go through the TV and straighten it!

40. T-Rex says:

Okay already like Dorinda! I hope this keeps up.

Beer in the purse.

42. NJBev says:

ohhhhhhh Soan yah-hoo
    she is so cringe worthy
    …..cringe ……..cringe

43. NJBev says:

ok, so what happened to Mario?
    -he was sleeping with someone else all along?
    someone please fill me in….. please?

LetharioMario has been having affairs for many, many, many years, he was just keeping it on the Downlow and being discreet. Then he screwed a BSC woman who wanted to become famous herself and spilled to the tabloids, he tried to be a good boy and go to counseling, but the fact is, he is a lying, cheating pig and she is better off without him. She stayed with him because she thought she had a great catch and she didn’t think she could do better, even though he disrespected their marriage for years. From what i read in the NY mags, they both use that Hamptons house, they switch off using it.

• Veena (NMD) says:

I don’t know about all along – the only affair that’s been verified was Kasey – and news broke on that maybe before last season aired??

Veena, look back at Season one, it’s inferred even back then that LetharioMario was “stepping out” on his wife. There are other stories that he has been cheating for years.

Keeping in mind that Kim is an insane person and that Brandi plays strictly to her delusional fan base helped me get through what I watched of the reunion. Itt eased my stress. Brandi feels vindicated because she knows her loyal followers (the ones who would pay $77 for a bottle of her wine-a 750ml to boot) will believe her and defend her. She hears nothing else.

• Veena (NMD) says:

I guess the franchise needs to seek out delusional and crazy people to keep us watching.

I think she thinks she was vindicated because she said she wanted Kyle and Kim to get their family back together or be friends or whatever she said. I guess she thought that made all the horrible disgusting things she said and did Ok. That was her big sorry.

Straighten that candle LuLu

How awkward – Bethenny meeting the new girls.

Goodness Bethenny would drive me nuts with all the questions.

48. As usual – Eileen and Lips being professional, have their blogs up. Got to go read, more interesting than Bethany.

Ramona and her teams again – she really wanted that full time housewife position and didn’t want to be left out.

50. NJBev says:

omg
    Bethenny is like a steam-roller.
    Is it me. or does it seem like she keeps bringing up her own Beachhouse.?

She was just doing an invite. I didn’t know there was etiquette on inviting someone who’s someone else’s guest though. I better get Miss Manners.

• mm in oc says:

I think Ramona thought beth was inviting specific people to brunch which would have been a no no. Typical Ramona didn’t handle it well.

She has ALWAYS been like that, I think folks forget that. I like her, and again she has always been a steam roller, fast talker, etc. CraggyDrunkRamona was OUT OF LINE, then she had to defend her crazy bitch behaviour by stating that she thought everyone got her memo that they had to be on her team all weekend, UGH, She needs to stop drinking!

51. Bobble Make-a-Wish – update, looks like she raised about $300 yesterday and still have more than $2500k to go, this is starting to get painful to watch. She has 4 days to go and at this rate I am not sure she is going to make her goal! Sorry Make-a-Wish, I am pulling for you but not Booble.

Kim is a bigger bit*h than I thought. I don’t want to see her or Brandi on our show next season or I’m OUT! #TheyHijackedOurShow

WTG you posted a pic of Bette Davis, Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? That’s one of my fav movies. 🙂

That exchange w/Kim and Kyle actually gave me a migraine. Had to take my medicine.

No Ramona B didn’t rip into you. You threw it all out of proportion.

Well CraggyDrunkBitchRamona was already so wasted I am not sure what she was perceiving anything correctly. I loved that MzAndy just played a scene on WWHL wherein CraggyDrunkBitchRamona did exactly the same thing Bethenny did at that party. Thought I would be giving her a pass this season since she is going through her divorce, but NOPE, CraggyDrunkBitchRamona just reminds me why I dislike her.

56. chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

It’s a cottage. Is that plastic siding ???? They allow that in SH?

Lu’s son is not as handsome anymore – what happened to him ! Awwww

57. chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

Noelle is crushing on kristen.

WHY DOES LU PRONOUNCE IT LIKE THE GIRL’s NAME ??!!

58. chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

She didn’t go through the same thing. Ramona didn’t cheat at the same time.

#still🐍Lu

So B couldn’t rent or buy for legal reasons.

60. I rarely post, just lurk. (Hi). But OMG I can’t believe Bethenney’s lousy response to that caller just now on WWHL about her homeless remark. It was awful. I have a terrible feeling that I’m not going to like her very much this season.

62. Ugh, just watched the “first look” part of the reunion and already I am aggravated even though I have seen it ….now on with the show…ugh

63. mrs peabody says:

Any one else here think Kim was lying about how often she talks to her sister Kathy everyday? I can’t imagine Kathy taking the time out of her day to deal and listen to Kim that many times a day. I bet Kyle knew it wasn’t true, I wish she would have called her on it. Hey Kim just because you get her message on her answering machine every time you call her doesn’t mean you are having a conversation with her.

64. California35 says:

I’m just watching NY….so far only what I had seen on the 1st look.
    Ramona apologizing to Luann, hopefully they will have better relationship. I don’t want any more Luann and Ramona sit downs and fights.

65. JumpTheShark says:

Didn’t catch the RHBH reunion #3, did anyone explain why Brandi wore a uniboob body-shaper instead of a dress?

lol – nope. They were too distracted by the bloated face to notice.

• Orson who doesn't own a circus or any monkeys says:

She probably chose that because it was most likely to contain her chesticles when she got blasted during her post-reunion decompression ritual. Her handlers would only have to carry her out of the bars, pour her into the back of a car, and make sure that her nether region and tampon string was covered.

My niece graduated college in Boston and got a job in PR in LA. So she moved out there and after 3 months quit, became a teacher’s aide, and started working on a Teaching certificate. I feel sorry for any new hire PR type who gets assigned to the Brandi account.