Southern Charm “The Land Where Boys Never Become Men”

southern charm logo

Southern Charm – Shep-Istotle

By HydrangeaHussy

If you recall, Cameran enlisted Shep to give Craig some career/life advice.  Not who I would recommend for career and/or life guidance, but it should be entertaining.  Whitney showed his maturity (actually, lack thereof) by attempting to sabotage Thomas and Kathryn’s relationship.  I’m liking him less and less every week.

This week we begin at Patricia’s, where she is showing her new butler a scrapbook that she is making for Whitney.  It contains a bunch of tabloid photos of Whitney and his European girlfriend, Larissa.  Patricia seems to think this relationship may be a keeper.  She’s planning the wedding already.  Whitney arrives and doesn’t seem too excited about the scrapbook.  He launches into making fun of Thomas’ fundraiser and campaign manager.  As Whitney has produced the campaign ads, he would need to answer to the campaign manager.  Whitney doesn’t think that Thomas needs to be presented as a serious candidate.  He seems to get a kick out of making a joke of Thomas’ campaign and his relationship with Kathryn.  He needs to stay out of it.

Cameran arrives at her office and receives a call from Thomas.  He lets her know that he and Kathryn found a house, but thanks for Cameran’s efforts anyway.  That’s really annoying.  Why enlist the help of a realtor, then find a house on your own?  Out at the plantation, Thomas and Kathryn are avoiding her fight with Whitney.  Thomas admits that Kathryn had a point, but says that she shouldn’t have created a scene at his event.  He says that she cannot be at events if she is going to behave in this way.  Of course, there is no blame on Whitney and no acknowledgement that Whitney screwed up with the ad.

Shep meets up with Craig and some ladies.  He isn’t a 9 to 5 guy, and has molded his life to reflect that.  Craig and Shep are partying hard, doing lots of shots.  It’s a weekday, so Craig has to work in the morning, technically.  He seems to think that graduating from law school was enough to warrant a big paycheck.  Life doesn’t work that way.  Shep is surprised by Craig’s lifestyle with no income.  If Shep thinks you’re being irresponsible, you’re in trouble.  Shep leaves, but Craig keeps going.

Thomas is hosting a campaign event at the plantation.  His manager arrives to dress him.  A consultant told Thomas that he had an issue with seeming to be above the average person, so he’s having a barbeque.  I’m not sure how inviting random people to a fancy barbeque at your plantation is going to prove that you’re a regular guy.  I think the last event did a better job of that.  It doesn’t seem like he knows any of these people.  He’s working the crowd though.  Cameran and Danni arrive to support Kathryn.  Cameran alerts her that there are lots of random people there.  It’s a public event, so anyone can come.  Kathryn is wearing a white top with an orange bra.  And the shirt is a YSL t-shirt.  Not what I would wear if my partner was running for Senate.  Don’t think a YSL t-shirt says “we’re just like you” to the masses.  Kathryn’s macaroni and cheese is a big hit.  I love a good mac n cheese.

Thomas makes a speech outlining his stance on the economy.  He thanks everyone except his family.  Oops.  Kathryn’s feelings are understandably hurt.  She wants everyone to be gone soon so that she can put the baby to bed.  She doesn’t want to be the one to kick people out.  The campaign manager seems to be more understanding of Kathryn’s feelings than Thomas is.  He invites Kathryn to walk to the barn with the group, but she decides to stay out the house.  Once they walk away, the campaign manager does a complete 180, agreeing that having an unwed baby-mamma is not helpful to his campaign and that Kathryn’s drama is distracting.

Cooper’s fashion show is in a bed and breakfast on the water.  It’s a beautiful location.  His collection was inspired by old Charleston, so he is happy to have the show in a historic location.  Landon is on hand to help the show run smoothly.  Shep arrives at Craig’s to pick him up for the show.  Craig is having a drink, already.  Shep is appalled by the condition of Craig’s apartment.  Shep isn’t the neatest person, but even he couldn’t live like that.  He asks Craig about his work schedule.  Craig says that he does all of his work at night.  There’s no reason to go to the office since he’s just doing clerical work right now.  Shep questions whether Craig really wants to be a lawyer.  Craig has another month before he needs to start studying for the bar exam.  Shep lays it all out from Craig – he and Cameran are worried.  Craig says that he goes out and doesn’t sleep for a few days because that’s his hobby, but then he sleeps for a long time.  He doesn’t want Shep’s advice.  Shep knows that Craig doesn’t have family money to fall back on.  Later on, Shep says that he feels a little hypocritical telling Craig to slow down when he goes out a lot.

Here’s the deal – law school sucks.  I know from personal experience.  But waiting to take the bar exam so I could spend time partying wasn’t an option for me, or most of my class.  We needed that license so we could get, and keep, a job to pay off student loans.  Craig is pretty much worthless to a law firm without a license.  And, while I’m ranting, does he really think that he can just work at night?  What client is going to want to meet at night?  Doesn’t he realize that court, meetings, depositions, etc. all take place during the day?

Thomas and Kathryn are moving to downtown Charleston.  She is ecstatic.  She feels like this will be their home, not just Thomas’.  She is excited to be back in town and not in the quiet of the country.  Thomas likes life in the country and isn’t doing much to help the move.  These two don’t seem very compatible to me.  Thomas hopes that a house in town will placate Kathryn so he doesn’t have to propose soon.  I can’t even imagine what she’s thinking as she watches these episodes.

Everyone at the show is asking Craig about the bar exam.  Landon thinks he needs to give up on modeling and focus on a career that has a longer potential.  Patricia is attending the show, which is her first since Paris Fashion Week.  Whitney hopes to avoid Kathryn at the show.  Craig is continuing to drink.  He’s getting tired of responsible Shep.  I’m kind of liking responsible Shep.  Whitney thinks that Craig is partying too much and that a career in law isn’t for him.  That fashion actually looks like a lot of fun, except for the obvious tension between Kathryn and Whitney.  They are sitting opposite of each other and pointedly not looking at each other.  Thomas just doesn’t want any drama, but seems to be taking Whitney’s side.

The group goes out for an after party.  Whitney wisely declines to attend.  Landon really enjoyed working on the show and getting back to work.  Shep tells Cameran about his failed attempt to talk some sense into Craig.  The more Craig drinks, the angrier at Shep he becomes.  Thomas and Shep try to tell Craig that he needs to calm down if he plans on a career in law.  Craig doesn’t think Thomas and Shep are qualified to give him advice.

_______________________________________

Happy Birthday SJP

_______________________________________

This entry was posted in Southern Charm. Bookmark the permalink.

439 Responses to Southern Charm “The Land Where Boys Never Become Men”

Good morning everyone. I’ve only seen 1 epi of Southern Charm this season. I love it but I’ve either been watching something else or fallen asleep. I suppose Whitney was still an ass to Kathryn last night. Looking forward to reading HH.
    Have a great day everyone. 😃

Melbourne is on. I get to catch up. I’ve only seen one epi of this too. Finally!! I’m slacking on Bravo. LOL 😄

Wow! Is Whitney really Thomas’s friend? 😨

• Do you think perhaps Whitney has a crush on Thomas and hates Kathryn because of it?

Hmmmm. That’s a thought isn’t it?

• 2Stupid says:

I’m not a huge Whitney fan but read an interview, I wish I could remember where. He made som valid points about the ad. He got the help of some very well know consultants who had gotten people elected with tarnished pasts. Everyone told him the number one thing was to not hide from the past or image and embrace it. That is what he tried to with the first ad. There was a succesion of ads and each one got more targeted. The campiness was to draw attention to Thomas period. After readin his well though out reasoning, I actually agreed with it. Also he is an exectuive producer of the show. He actually pitched the show. He is knowingly making himself the villian. I think he is very smart in what he does.

4. NJBev says:

Happy Birthday SJP!!

Great Blog Hydrangea.
    I enjoy this show. Used to like Whitney and Patricia
    but they are coming off as quite the Beotches this season-
    What’s the deal with Whitney, by the way? Those rock star
    scenes are mortifying(has Pat seen these?) and what’s
    with his hair? is it a comb-over, a bad weave/toupee, or just
    a horrible hair-do ?(don’t!)

HH I love good mac n cheese too. My aunt that died made the best. She used something like 4 types of cheese. I used to call her and ask her to make me some. Mmmmm!! 😋 I only eat it 3 to 4 times a yr & in fall/winter. Sighhhhh!! I miss my aunt.

• OneMoreInBoston says:

Aww…
      I made dinner last week from my grandmother’s,godmother’s, and mom’s recipes.

Tasted like home.

They live on Powelly, in their food.

They do. ITA. 😊

• shamrockblonde says:

*hugs Powell and Once More in Boston really hard* that was so so sweet you two made me teary-eyed at work – *smacks both you upside your head for it* – now I have to fix my makeup – there’s no crying in business!!!! I love you two – I love all of you…dang, now I’m getting teary-eyed again – *smacks self upside head*

Awwww…that’s special. I should write down my recipes for my young’uns.

I make the Best Mac and Cheese, I am known for it, I have to bring it to most parties and events, and folks here at work make me bring some in every other month. Of course it’s not my recipe, it’s actually Martha Stewart’s recipe that I tweak a bit, everyone says it’s not the same recipe because they have made that one and mine tastes different. I say that’s all in the “love” you put into it while making it, LOL! I happen to love mac and cheese, but I am also a snob about it, which is how I started making it, I cannot put that box crap in my mouth at all, and most restaurants have terrible versions of it. I am sure that Kathryn’s recipe would have been fantastic, from all the rave review she got

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Please share the recipe! I love all things Martha Stewart! I have to buy her magazines Oct-Dec. to get ideas on recipes and centerpieces.

I hope you’re feeling a little bit better, T-Rexie!

LOL. T-Rex my aunt was the same. Thanksgiving, Christmas, family dinners she HAD to make her Mac n cheese. Mandatory! Everyone loved it. When she was working it was a demand that she bring when they did potluck, etc. No box mac n cheese? Heck no!! That’s sacrilege. 😊

Powell, we even have the “official” Mac and Cheese pan too. Nice huge Corningware dish with a lid, you can’t find them anymore either, I own two, one is with me, and one is at my brother’s house and my sister in law(whom I love) is under direct orders that the pan is never to leave her house, unless it comes back to mine, LOL!

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

That sounds delist right now. What a great way to honor your aunt by making that meal.

HH I think Craig thinks he can party like Shep and other guys they hang w/that have that family money to fall back on. Also maybe he’s scared he won’t cut it even if he passes the Bar. IDK. 😏

• I agree. I am so glad that I waited a few years after college graduation to go back to law school. I was 30 when I graduated & got my license, so I was certainly not still in mid-20’s party mode.

I don’t see how Thomas is going to win that seat. Child out of wedlock. Not married or even engaged to the mother of his child. Living “in sin”. Teenage ad campaigns. And has past stay in the pokey. Lots of strikes against him.

8. OneMoreInBoston says:

Happy happy birthday SJP!

9. designernailsdiana says:

Happy Birthday SJP 🎂🎉🎊🎈🌹

10. T-Rex says:

Interesting note, I did not know that Whitney is actually the Executive Producer of the show, and that for the most part he doesn’t live in Charleston, only while filming, hmmmmm. Kathryn got herself knocked up, and yes I know Thomas could have worn a condom, but I really think she planned the whole thing, my opinion, but you reap what you sow. That hounddog is never going to marry her, he is going to let her hang around until she tires of being just a Baby-Mama, grows up and find someone that does want to marry her.

Oh, okay well I just read that Kathryn did TIRE of her baby-mama relationship and is NO longer dating HoundDogThomas

Yeah Kathryn planned it. Last season when she thought she was pregnant she really wanted to be so. She told Thomas she was ready for a relationship, a family. Thomas said he was ready for kids. He’s 50. They both got what they wanted. But Thomas keeps forgetting she’s twenty something. She’s not lived the life he’s lived. She’s not as sophisticated yet. She’s a good mom. She loves him. She’s home being a mother. His expectations of a twenty something are too high.

11. California35 says:

Happy B-Day SJP!! 😊😄🎈🎈🎁🎉

Thanks for the blog HH 😀

12. jezzibel says:

Do whitney and Kathryn have a past relationship that went bad, because he sure is doing the -lover-spurned-so-I-am-going-to-ruin–her-current-relationship. He must have it real bad for her, because if the genders were reversed, he’d be considered a bunny boiler.

Whitney fully believes that kathryn got pregnant to “trap” HoundDogRavenal, she was linked to another rich politician before HoundDogRavenal, and she dated one of the other guys on the show I believe.

• jezzibel says:

So its more of, she’d screw anybody, but him type of thing. He must have it really bad for her, if who she dated prior to her baby-daddy bothers him that much, since she has the old-south-political -family pedigree, it would be surprising if she weren’t linked to a politician or two. He wants her so badly, he hates her (love and hate being the opposite sides of the same coin)

I actually don’t think he wants her, but I could be wrong, she has the background of a good political family, without the money that comes with it, so her Mother has been grooming her to “snag” a rich man for many years, it’s not a secret in Charleston, and I think that’s why he dislikes her. She has been “around the block” in Charleston with several men, two of them, other than HoundDogRavenel were in politics and older. She slept with someone else from the show too, can’t remember who though.

So that’s what she means by “I’ve been in politics” ans “I studied politics” 😜

• California35 says:

Matheryn splet with all the guys except Craig, she was mind of a drinking larty gilr hooking up all the time. From last season. Everyone seemed to think she traped Thomas. Or that she and Thomas are together only because of th baby, but they don’t think she is an ideal wife.

Jezzibel I keep thinking he’s made she picked Thomas and not him. He introduced her to the group S1. He lied to Thomas that he slept w/her. 😏

• Last season he admitted that he drunkenly hooked up with her. I’m not sure if that was the total extent of their relationship or not.

13. plainviewsue says:

Whitney makes my skin crawl this season. I still love Patricia’s scenes, especially with her butler. “A dancing drink!”

• California35 says:

Yeah, what’s up with him? Last season he at least tried to look like a gentleman. With the money and class he and his mom have, I thought he was. He did things thay were not gentleman like, but he still appeared to be one. I thought he was more serious than he really is. He now seem like a spolied brat to me. What does he do for work? Does he work?

He went to film school in LA. He was talking about a restaurant partnership. All I see is he plays in a band. He’s not a gentleman. Ok Kathryn slept w/some rich guys in the past. Slept w/some of the guys in the group. Not a good thing at all to test the waters in the same pond. But even by the time of the reunion Cameron and some of the others said they saw how much she matured. She’s not the same party girl so what are her current crimes? Again she’s twenty something and I think they ALL forget that. I don’t think they ALL give her a fare chance, especially Whitney, even Thomas. If she’s back to her old ways and not being responsible to her daughter, not faithful to Thomas then there is a problem.

• California35 says:

Absolutely about Katherine. I was just andwering 😛

She sure does try, Thomas is the one acting less involved than she is. Also he is the one diubting her abilities as a wife and bla bla ok jack ass, she had your baby and is taking care of baby and you and it is hard work that she is trying and doing. What are you doing? Lol Team Katherin on this one 😄😄

Patricia w/the butler, drinking, or w/her clothes/bags is funny. The Kathryn bashing turning her nose up about Kathryn is not.

14. cdnfillie58 says:

Happy Birthday SJP…cheers

15. California35 says:

I liked Shep last season and I still do now. He clearly is a party and go lucky kind of guy, but he actually is looking better than the other guys as far as the rest of his life. His talkih heads and hos behavior. He got a place (with Whitley 😒), he has the little bar, he behaves on the events. I am glad he didn’t go into the restaurant business with Whitley. Funny how Wihtley thought better not to, worry that Shep would not be responsible. He is in that business with someone else, and Now HE is the one not responsible and is leaving all the work to his partner.

I like Shep too. He knows he can’t go on being a rich party guy that just parties. He’s put partying in the right perspective in his life. That’s why he’s trying to save Craig from himself.

16. OneMoreInBoston says:

Kyle’s daughter dropped out if college because of the dog bite? Hmmmmmm….

Funny how ROL gets these stories, huh?

17. HEY GIFT TO THE WORLD 🎁🎁🌏🌎 are you all set for tomorrow !!?????? 🚀🚀🚀

Have a WONDERFUL TIME AND IM SAD YOULL MISS OUT ON #ALLCAPSDAYFRIDAYFUNTIMES

Have a safe and AWESOME time !!!
    HOLLA📢📢📢📢📢
    #byeAshy👋👋👋

18. SJP ! The real SJP’s birthday just happened also !

Best to you and any travels ahead and all good health !!
    🎉🎉🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊

• I am the real SJP!

Thank you to all for the nice shout outs! It was a pleasant surprise and makes me feel great.

My birthday story – so I have had turning 48 in the back of my mind for months so for some reason lately I just assumed I was turning 49 – when my husband said last week something about turning 48 I was so happy that he gave me the best gift of being a year younger! Hey I am not too bright sometimes.

Powelly – it is beautiful in NYC today with the sun shining and when I was out earlier I saw lots of tulips blooming in planters so I think spring is finally here.

• Kansas Girl says:

Hah! Hah! I did that once too. I threw a backyard party for myself and announced my new age. Someone questioned if I was right, and I had to count. LOL! I was a year younger than I thought. Great celebration.

Happy younger-than-you-thought birthday!

Your husband knows how to please a girl. He gave you a yr back. He’s a keeper. 😊 I’m so happy you have a glorious NYC day for your birthday. I hope that’s the weather for your weekend.

• Buttercream says:

Happy Birthday and have a great day!

• Hope you had a great birthday. Believe me when I say, it’s a GREAT age, so enjoy.

19. She kicked a COP ! 😳😳😳😳

Is there video. ??

*hugs SJP really hard* *sets down ice cream cake* Happy Birthday SJP!! – may your Birthday be filled with laughter and love and may all your wishes come true!!

what was Kim doing at the Beverly Hills Hotel? was she alone? I wonder what Andy is thinking now….and where is her BFF bobble? is she there helping her friend? her poor family –

where is Orson?

Happy Birthday SJP!!!!! Hope you spread it into the weekend!

22. serenanyc says:

Bobble tweeted this to Kim this morning. I guess she wasn’t aware of what her BFF was up to last night…

• Today’s update – Brandi has over $2k to go on her Make-a-Wish goal with 2 days remaining. At the rate she is going this past week she won’t make it. Of course all the women she has pissed off could easily get her to goal, but no one has stepped up in the past week – drips and drabs coming in (which is very nice of real fans to do, but…)

That’s really shameful IMO. She’s so cool. She has so many people that care about her. She needs to rethink her so-called friends. If she wasn’t such an ass Lisa would have donated $5, $10 grand. Yo didn’t donate?

Why in the world are you proud of Kim, Brandi? Kim has now been arrested proving what most of us thought all along – Kim has been using all along while you sat by and watched. Shame on you!

• STFUBrandi is getting roasted on her twitter timelime after that tweet.

23. It will be awhile before Kims mugshot is available..I have my alert set…
    hopefully she will recognize this as her GUTTER.. and get the help she truly needs….
    hugs n peace
    diva

24. Thank you Splits for giving me the best birthday present! Now I want mugshot and video!!!!!

Happy Birthday! I have a cadle for you, make sure you keep it straight! 🎂😉

• Prince Ali says:

You know I feel kinda mean, as if I were “wishing” for her to relapse, but really the feeling is vindication because I knew she had already relapsed and wanted physical proof! To the Twitter users, has LisaR or any other housewives commented about her drunk arrest?

• vilzvet says:

Yes, Eileen and naturally Brandi had to chime in.

Really I don’t want any of them to chime in on social media, in print, on tmz, E!, or Entertainment Tonight. They just need to let it be. No I told you so’s. They need to let Kim get it together and hopefully one day apologize to them.

Right PrincessP Ali. I don’t want Kim to spiral. I don’t want her to fall of the wagon. I do want to route for her to be sober, well and in a happy loving place w/Kyle. But Kim is constantly lying to herself. Living in denial and holding her family hostage to her lies. So unfortunately since this has happened Kyle, LR and Eileen are vindicated. The viewers are vindicated. I hope this is her bottom and a lightbulb goes off and she stands up and says yes I have a problem and I can’t hold anyone else accountable for it.

• mm in oc says:

Happy bday!

25. mrs peabody says:

did anyone see that Kim was supposedly arrested last night?

It’s on TMZ’s web page. She was drunk and kicked a police officer

She wasn’t supposedly arrested, she was DEFINITELY arrested~ Guess all those lies about her being SOBER and such, are finally found out!! She has probably been drinking for many many months, just lying through her teeth so her kids wouldn’t retaliate. I would suspect another missive to be sent out that she is heading back to rehab!!

Do you think she will blame Kyle for this too. All the stress she has put her through is what caused her to drink. I suppose LisaR has got to feel a bit vindicated about with this happening. Shows she was right to worry about Kim. I’m not saying she would be happy to see this happen but at least she was right in what she was thinking.

I didn’t see above and here I thought I had some breaking news. Sorry.

Oh Mrs P no worries!!! I do that all the time, start reading from the bottom first, LOL!

• Kansas Girl says:

It’s great you posted it. Every time it’s posted, I laugh again. And there is more discussion. Very entertaining. Post it again below!

Just read it myself on Reality Tea.

Seems she was holed up in the bathroom (again!) at the Beverly Hills Hotel and wouldn’t come out, became very unruly and smelled of alcohol. This all happened around 1:30 a.m. this morning. She was reportedly cited for trespassing, resisting arrest and battery on a Police Officer. She allegedly kicked an officer on the scene. She was fined and released.

If this is, in fact, all true, so hoping that this is her rock bottom and she will finally receive all of the help she needs. Rehab #whatever number it is now, is on the horizon.

26. serenanyc says:

In all seriousness, Kim should have left after last season when was on a high note.

serenanyc – “left on a high note” – that just made me laugh!! – I know – I’m a bad person, but that was a perfect, if not deliberate, way to put it!!!!

I finished watching Melbourne. Now watching NY. I didn’t pay attention to this beforever but Sonja said “the big thing that’s hanging over my head is this lawsuit that’s lasted for 10 yrs for a movie that was never made.” Ummmmm!! The movie WAS made right? It may have never made IT into theaters but it was made. Many films/movies are made but never released. A script was written. Director, actors, designers, makeup artists, a grip, etc were hired. The movie WAS filmed, went into post production, etc.

Okay, first off it hasn’t been 10 years, and NO the movie was never made. You see DrunkDelusionalGreyGardensSonja lied about the money she was going to give them to produce the movie, she lied to the other producers and stated that her Ex husband, Mr. Morgan was underwriting the financing, which he wasn’t. SO then then John Travolta bailed on the project and then they had no choice but to stop all production. The other producers and crew that had paid out money and worked on the initial setup before filming sued her for Breach of Contract, and WON their lawsuit. The ONLY movie she did make was the one that goes down as one of the Top 5 movies of all time that made no money, the movie made $19.98 dollars! Seriously that is all it made!

• Thanks for that summary. It’s interesting how after so many seasons, we begin to see the character traits of these people more clearly. Sonja’s ex was going to underwrite the movie, like she designed the gardens of royalty–though her own looks like an unattended bare spot; like she fed the elite with her toaster recipes and has a toaster line coming out and so many businesses she needs five unpaid college interns to “assist” her for credit; like she has a yacht and houses all over the world and is a successful movie producer and is a great burlesque star booked on a tour and etc.

She was fun…until it became apparent she’s just a delusional narcissist who had more than one shot at doing pretty well and somehow has managed to become a sad joke instead.

I only liked DrunkDelusionalGreyGardensSonja her first season, after that, I did the research and found out she was pretty much lying all that season, but we had the whole KOOKrazyPantsBeenSomeone and TheLunaticZarin to also deal with the first season, so no one really noticed her lies and exaggerations. Season 2 I was definitely ON to her, ask the folks here, they knew I was busting her lies continually and will continue to do so.

• Ah, you’re a good researcher. I’m guilty of jumping onto “teams” and then it takes repeat bombing to wake me up.

• austin1963 says:

Did anyone suggest that you had been wrong about Sonja? I’m confused.

Yeah, a couple of folks didn’t believe she was as full of shit as we all know she is now. It’s why I started stockpiling her lawsuit information and the information on her divorce, folks I think didn’t think she was the lying sack of crap we all now know she is.

WTG I love the way you spelled that out. Outstanding. 😊

Ok. Thks T-Rex. I thought something happened w/people being hired, producers, crew, etc. And doing initial prep work to film. It just didn’t get to the filming yet because she lied about financing. Ok. Sonja exaggerates so much. That’s why I had a question on that. 🙂

And she’s an idiot for continuing to go to bat w/her lawyers trying not to pay. It gets more expensive as time goes on for her to fight it w/money she really doesn’t have.

Yes, and from what I have read she is very close to having her bankruptcy thrown out of court, which means then her ass would be liable for every dime she owes.

Here is an interesting article on the whole thing which by the way was stared in 2009, I know that idiot can’t do basic math, but still it hasn’t been 10 years. This is an interview with the folks that sued her!

29. Someone tell me what the alien is …..

I want that alien emoji even after I update.

Lisa Rinna must be feeling…VINDICATED??? Now she should explain to Brandi what that word means!!
    I just saw the promo for BH Secrets Revealed…Rinna says “someday someone is going to hold you accountable Kim Richards”….today is that day!

• Oh, how incredibly timed is this?

But I imagine Rinna most feels sad. She has seen this up close and personal too many times, which is what she tried to impart as to why she kept persisting.

But she won nothing. She knows she’s always and forever going to be dragged into the continuing mess that is the addiction behavior of Kim Richards. Anyone who has ever dealt with such a serious addiction as Kim has, like Kyle, for instance, could see where Kim was heading with her Brandi alliance, deflecting any help and denying the obvious.

It could only end badly.

I don’t think Rinna should feel like a winner-BUT she was right about everything and she was accused of being a liar and worse by Brandi and Kim…so winning-NO but pure vindication-hell YES!!

• shamrockblonde says:

this is the difference between LisaR and bobble – Lisa will feel sadness for Kim, she will hold Kim’s family in her heart, and she will hope that Kim gets the help she needs – she might know in her heart that she was right, but it will bring her no sense of victory, only sadness – had bobble been in LisaR’s shoes ALL she would have felt was “see I was right, Bishes, but nobody believed me” – the vindication would have been hers and sympathy toward Kim would have been a very long time coming afterthought –

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

I think that Brandi is going to come out looking terrible with what just happened. She’s the enabler that kept Kim away from her sister. No Brandi next season.

• Oh. I’m thinking such evil thoughts. I better not display my Schadenfreude. It’s not pretty. Says much about my own bad character. So I will refrain from SHOVING IT INTO HER RUBBER-FILLED FACE….

• True. I see your point, and yes, after what Kim and Brandi put her through, she probably does feel great relief that after that public whipping she took from them, it’s clear that she wasn’t overreacting, her concerns were spot on. We were all being played by a couple of devoted chit-stirrers with an agenda: hiding their mutual dependence and active addiction.

But that cat will always come out of that bag sooner or later. Always.

Jill, you just know that CryptKeeperSpaceCadetDrugAddictAlcoholKim has been probably drinking for MONTHS and MONTHS and been hiding it from everyone!!

I guess it is.

31. Before it gets lost in the shocking news of Kim’s arrest, I want to say thanks, HHussy, for blogging the Southern Charm series. I thought last year maybe it wouldn’t get picked up another season, it’s so different from other Bravo shows. I would have been CRUSHED! I did mention this show has me bouncing off the walls because–lifelong personal issues with the Peter Pan boys who never grow up, so I LOVE reading your perspective, just in case I’m unable to be FAIR about it. lol

32. serenanyc says:

33. serenanyc says:

Bobble has spoken.

34. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR

Wow.

IMHO- Kim is mixing booze with other meds and it makes her loopy and aggressive. Kicking cops (!) aggressive.

Sometimes ya gotta hit rock bottom…

• California35 says:

I wonder if she was alone, did ahe start with friends and them ended staying. Who knows, but just wow! Now out in the open and tecord of it. Did she call her sister Kathy or her friend Brandi… Or the one that she said is there “zero”.

I do feel bad for her, but geee when she acted so mean and rude, its hard.

LOL just cracks me up. “Something’s wrong with my email. Everythings going into trash. I thought you all got it.” HA!! At first I thought she said it must have went into their spam. But correct me if I’m. When you SEND an email it goes to SENT. Not to TRASH. HAA!! 😆😆😆😆😆 Ramona is a trip!

it’s THERE, bobble – not their – that implies ownership – their boat, their hat – THERE implies direction – over there – put it there – sorry – parental habit –

37. Whelp. No way can Andy bring Kim back.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

And no one will film with Brandi. Yes!

• serenanyc says:

You really think so? Doesn’t Andy live for this?

I think the battery charge against a cop sort of seals her fate.

I guess the judge will be holding her accountable whether she wants to be or not. Hopefully this is the wakeup call she needs. I hope her family (listening Kyle and Kathy) lets her get out of this herself and take accountability for what she has done.

• Laineylainey says:

Way. It’s the mercy bring back. He did it w Taylor after Bravo drove her late husband to suicide.

• Kansas Girl says:

He can have one of those very serious chats with her in the lounge of the rehab like he did the previous time. Allow her to make promises about the future, statements about how hard it’s been on her, and generally make her self out to be the victim of this cruel world.

• ramonacoaster says:

It would be unethical to bring her back but I doubt they would think that way. Bravo worships the Ratings Deity.

38. Happy Birthday SJP!

Also, I was watching old RHONY episodes last night & caught the one where Bobby complains about a horrible “hate blog” – still love that Lynn got brought up on the show!

Boo! Those whores!

Hmmmmm they are the ONLY ones stating this we shall see though

• Assault on a cop? They really should release the mugshot.

• mm in oc says:

How can they not release it? They’ve released every other celebrity mug shot and all of them have more celebrity, money, etc than she has. It’s definitely coming. I’d think it was part of public records.

• Boo! Hiss! I want a mugshot!!! Come on she already looks like a crypt keeper so layer on sloppy drunk with bad lighting…

• Sus says:

Public intoxication??? I thought she was sober except for taking her ex-husband’s pain pill. I’m so surprised by this. NOT. Kicking cops while wasted doesn’t go over very well.

And, why aren’t they releasing the mugshot. I would prefer that as my twitter avatar than the the crappy Kim Richards photo I have now.

• Kansas Girl says:

She said she was “sober”. LOL. We were supposed to have supplied the air quotes ourselves. And btw, sobriety has not been a struggle for her in the past year. Not at all.

• Kansas Girl says:

OK, who is artistic? We can create one!

Watch. Tmz WILL get a mugshot at some point. They have people in police depts, hospitals, surgery centers, etc that leak them info & pics.

That or TheSmokingGun will try to get it as well. It must be a DOOZY of a mugshot if they aren’t releasing it!!

• amasinva says:

I want the whole kit and caboodle! The Mugshot and the video of her while in the drunk tank. While the drunk tank is no longer multiple people anymore your stay is a smaller cell near the officers station in the jail and yes it is all video taped.( yes personal knowledge is at hand here 🙂
          One of the articles stated that she was ticketed and released later, which is common practice for a DIP arrest. They waited for her to sober up before unleashing her on the general public again.
          I have to look on my other computer at the House of Hilton book but I think the BV hills hotel is or was part of the Hilton Hotel chain which would explain why she thought she could do this there.

I am with you Austin. They kept her eight hours before releasing her. She was charged no reason her mugshot should be hidden. I bet it’s bad.

39. vilzvet says:

Lest we all forget with the news set to come forth: Kingsley is still off limits!

• NightLight says:

My sister called me and the first thing I said, “I don’t want to talk about it!” She said, “Why, I was going to invite you over for coffee?!” I said, “No! If you talk about coffee you are talking about my kids and my coffee is like my kids, so DON’T talk about it!” She said, “Shut up KIM!” I have been doing this for a couple of days…

• Laineylainey says:

She has said. Not gone talk bout that. So I won’t.

• I want to talk about it – seriously, where is Kingsley? I think as soon as filming was over Rambles demanded her “son” return, I mean seriously when has she ever made a good decision?

• Kansas Girl says:

The other lady who was bitten has sued, hasn’t she? Kingsley may be in Kim’s own version of witless protection just in case a court says he has to be removed from her home.

Her homeowners or renters insurance probably paid out the claim, with a caveat to keep her mouth shut, since we haven’t heard anything since her initial lawsuit.

• Can you say damage control and “please, please, please” someone like me? Ghostwriter was working overtime.

• vilzvet says:

I laughed when she cried that she felt so sad she wouldn’t be using an “8” candle anymore for her sons’ birthday cakes…um, what about when they turn 18?? She’s so dense.

• Kansas Girl says:

It’s a little too sentimental to cry over stuff like that. My mom used to cry when report cards came out (every 6 weeks, back in the day), and we would get straight As (or my brother, straight Bs. lol!). She’d sob too much to drive. I’d think “geeze, did you expect me to flunk? Thanks for the vote of confidence!” And yes, I learned sarcasm at a very young age.

Why oh why didn’t she just say ,.ok I love him but he’s not the dog for me. And then go get herself a fluffy little dog.

Must have learned her mommy hashtags from yolo

• You know, I thought it isn’t the same Ghostwriter. It sounded so different, like a new PR person said, You’re launching a new product and all those people who hate you aren’t going to be buying. Get my drift?

Completely different tone, complete turnaround.

She doesn’t want to talk about it because it’s in the past. But at the reunion she brings up the past that Lisa must be selling her house because Lisa and Kyle are friends again. I yi yi Lucy! Oy Vey! Yup I’m using Spanish and Jewish here. Here Booble Head. Not hear. 🙄

• Orson who doesn't own a circus or any monkeys says:

Um, You’re using Yiddish, not Jewish. Jewish isn’t a language, it’s a religious faith and culture. Maybe even an ethnicity. Yiddish is, at heart, “Middle German” but it’s written in Hebrew characters. It gets transliterated into our Roman alphabet, which explains why there’s often no standard English spelling of Yiddish words. :: shrug ::

The More You Know. 🙂

• Kansas Girl says:

Not clensy enough for me.

Why is Vicki Hyman’s name at the bottom of the article?

As I pointed out yesterday this was only a matter of time. I bet the banks saw they had relisted the home and decided to call in the loan. Although Zillow does not yet have this posted as foreclosed yet, so not official as of today, but it’s just a matter of time, you can’t just not pay your mortgage and expect to stay in your home. Wonder where they are going to live, all their homes are in foreclosure, his mother was living with him since her house was foreclosed and already auctioned off.

Yeah. Where will they live?

The bank just filed the papers yesterday according to the article. Zillow just hasn’t caught up yet. I think the banks would rather have a sale then a foreclose-but at some point you have to pull the trigger. When the other 2 went under-it was only a matter of time for sure. This could go on for years though-it seems the process in NJ is very sloooow.

Actually according to folks at the banks now that the backlog of foreclosures has been cleared they have more time and resources to step up on foreclosing on delinquent accounts.

Watching MDLNY. DAMN! Fred made $5.2 million commission on selling out a building. I’d put up my realtors shingle and say put for lunch permanently! 😊

How did I miss that the fake Prince was at Nicky Hilton’s book signing the day before Adrienne’s party?

• Kansas Girl says:

Napping? Bravo-induced coma?

• California35 says:

You didn’t see him or did you not recognize him? He was on most of Camile’s scenes haha. I wondered who he was…and letter came to me haha of course the comments here confirmed it 😝

42. HH, as always, I loved your blog on Southern Comfort…I was really glad the show came back this year, and extra glad that you do such wonderful recaps of it! WIN/WIN for me…thanks so much.

43. vilzvet says:

I mean there’s no way the airing of the reunion episodes set Kim off, right? The timing is just so precise, the last horrific episode aired Monday and by Wednesday night she’s on a bender at the Polo Lounge. I really do feel badly for her kids, but now Kim can’t claim that her castmates are bringing up falsehoods which would upset them. This is the absolute truth and Kim is facing a few trips to the courthouse to get herself out of this mess, at the very least. Her “sobriety of three years” is now a distant memory, if it ever existed.

• California35 says:

Set her off or made her feel like “yay its over!” she can now let lose/celebrate. I mean with addicts, who knows.

• You really couldn’t script this more perfectly in terms of timing could you?

Last we saw her was on Tuesday night and she’s bailed outta the pokey at 10:30 on Thursday morning.

smh

wonder who bailed her out, her real sister Kathy, the one that’s always there for her? Would not surprise me if it was Kyle. I just hope not.

I would bet it was one of her children that bailed her out. I am actually surprised that we haven’t heard of her going to rehab by now. I bet she is still lying and saying she isn’t drinking and drugging the Po=Po made the WHOLE thing up, and they against her too.

Here’s the thing Vilzvet – you can’t blame the show, or the dog, or the sister, or the weather, or the stress, or the not stress, or Monty, or …. On and on. Did watching the reunion make you drink until you couldn’t stand up? I wanted to, but I didn’t. Kim hasn’t done the hard work. Kim is just posing as a recovering alcoholic. She never admitted her mistakes and never faced her part in her addiction. She said the words, she acted the part badly…. She has been to rehab 3 times. She checked out after a month this last time. I guarantee you she hasn’t been sober for 3 years.

Anyway, when she starts with the “you made me take a drink, and make bad choices but I’m not struggling with my sobriety” I hope someone throws a glass of water on her. 😉

44. COP EMOJI!!!

👮👮👮👮👮👮👮👮👮👮👮

She had to hit rock bottom. Is this rock bottom for her? I hope so. Who was she with? Kyle tweeted last night she was flying to NY. So, I thought nl she’s there right now.
      I wonder if Bravo already is negotiating contract for next season. I don’t trust Kim at all. She’s been manipulative all of her life.

I’m sorry but I just feel she’s going to blame Kyle. Say Kyle didn’t support her during filming. Kyle instagramed the pic. Blah blah blah. If she does Kyle shouldn’t speak to her until Kim gets help and if Kathy gives Kyle shot Kyle needs to tell Kathy to eff herself. I’m sorry but it’s just not fair that Kyle gets blamed for Kim’s issues.

45. mariareads says:

WOW! Kim arrested for public intoxication and kicking an officer? Not shocked at all. The minute I saw her on the reunion episodes I knew she was drinking/using. Nobody has the kind of outbursts she has and the rage she displayed if they are truly sober. Her outrage was because she was outed all season. And…Brandi looked so guilty sitting next to her because Brandi has known all along that Kim is still drinking and/or using. No way she didn’t know. What a mess!

46. mrs peabody says:

Just a thought, I addition to hoping this will be the wakeup call Kim needs I truly hope it is one for Kyle too. I hope Kyle will realize she is doing not favors for Kim always trying to cover for her. She needs to step back and not help Kim at all unless it involves family counseling with Kim when the time is right. I hope Kyle is strong enough to back out and see that is the best way imo to help Kim. The same with the rest of Kim’s family.

Mrs P unfortunately I don’t think this is her “bottom” yet. She lied all season that she wasn’t drinking or drugging which was obviously not true. She doesn’t attend any AA meetings nor even has an active sponsor, and she bailed on her last rehab after a couple of weeks. I would love to be proven wrong, but unless she checks into a long term rehab facility, a good one, not that fake malibu crap places, Betty Ford or Hazeldon.

She may need to be out of California all together. Go to Arizona, Colorado. Somewhere else. Cali is a car ride or quick plane ride away from home.

Sadly I think you are probably right. She will probably be even angrier than she normally is about her drinking and I think will blame Kyle.

• mm in oc says:

True. Two week rehab means you aren’t taking it seriously. I knewa lifelong alcoholic that was in rehab for months and then moved to sober living for months. He still died from alcohol is due to a ruptured esophagus. My point is it takes a long time in rehab and even then for lifelong addicts they will fall off the wagon. It’s really sad. I won’t feel bad for Kim until she realizes she’s powerless against her addiction and stops lying. Finally, she needs to apologize in a true and meaningful way to her coworkers for her lies and crappy behavior.

I’m late to this Kim Richards arrest. I just read Lisa R deleted some stuff to avoid confusion. What was she tweeting about?

Rinna had a tweet that said laugh, just laugh. She posted it before she heard about Kim. When she found out, she deleted it so people would not be confused and think it was a dig. People think it is anyway. A couple of Brandis hardcore fans are going after your girl LVP. Blaming her for it. (Kims problems)

It’s Kyle’s fault. It’s Lisa’s fault. When is it Kim’s fault?

TY.

I wished I had read them… Of course is LVP’s fault because she manipulated Kim into getting drunk!

• austin1963 says:

Both BG’s and Kim’s fans are delusional screwballs. Nothing is ever Kim’s or BG’s fault. It’s all LVP’s, Kyle’s, Rinna’s, or Eileen’s fault. lol

HOW are they doing that? LVP? I could see the morons saying Rinna…but this? Just wondering what tortured ‘logic’ they’re using.

Omgosh Kit these are the BrandiIdiotPatrol we are talking about, they don’t have a full brain between all of them. It’s always TheRoyalVumps fault and if it isn’t hers its VileKyle or lately both of them!

48. mariareads says:

mrs peabody, just saw a tweet from kyle that is asking radar online to stop writing inaccurate stories or something close to that. Seems to me that kyle is still cleaning up after kim. It’s really sad to see that. You are right. Kyle needs to bow out and let things happen the way they will. It’s enough already. Kim was a raging maniac this season. She really is so sick. She needs to stop and she needs to spend a long time in rehab doing the work to get and stay sober. Nobody gets out of rehab in a month and stays the course. Not when they have been a drunk for so many years.

I think Kyle is referrin to the article about her daughter that OMIB posted above.

• No I don’t think so…Kyle is out of town. She tweeted about 20 hrs. ago regarding not having to defend her character.

Then radio silence.

ROL posted in the last couple hours that Kyle is still not speaking to Kim.

Then about a half hour ago she tweeted ROL to stop posting lies.

Kyle tweeted about having to defend her character in reply to a tweeterer that said Kim says that Kyle only shows concern for her for the cameras. That tweet was early last night.
          I saw two tweets with links to the article about Kim’s dog and Alexia. One was two days ago and the one yesterday which was tweeted when Kyle was traveling to NY.

I thought Kyle was referring to this article about her daughter and the dog because info the wording she used:

@radar_online please stop with the invented , inaccurate stories

TMZ and E had the arrest story, not Radar.

• mariareads says:

VV, I really hope it is the way you are writing about it because I am solidly in the camp of people who feel that Kyle has done enough for her sister. After watching the way Kim behaved with her at the reunion, never mind the entire season, I can’t feel any other way but that Kyle has done all she can do and has to step back from this. It’s time for Kim to get the job done and get sober. A large percentage of my family members on my mother’s side were alcoholics and they have left a huge highway of damage to spouses, children and siblings. My parents were part of the family that would kick in and go pick up the kids, give them a place to live, take the parent to dry out. It was a horrible time that I can recall very clearly. Some of my cousins will never recover from the things they saw and heard but had to hide. It’s incredibly sad whether it is celebrity life or just us folks kind of life.

The Tweet about defending herself was about Kyle defending herself over Kim’s allegations she stole her house.

• No wait- you are absolutely correct. I just went to Kyle’s twitter.

Maybe she was referring to the article I JUST posted about Kyle still not speaking to Kim. That makes more sense chronologically.

• austin1963 says:

Maybe they are posting inaccurate things and that’s all there is to it. Why should Kyle let an inaccurate story stand just because her sister is a drunk? Right is right and wrong is wrong. I wouldn’t take that as a sign that Kyle is enabling her at this moment.

This one is from S1. This crap has been going on for too long.

Chyka tweeted me back.

• Very nice.

Kathy looks like absolute sh*t.

That is all.

Monty is all love for the Hiltons. Zero love for the Umanskys. I have read Kyle on many of his post comment that she loves him, wishes him well, and nice comments in general.
        I find this post very classless on his part knowing the rift between the sister right now. IMO.
        If only one could see the future…

I also didn’t like his post about Kim during reunion.

Aaah just dawned on me why that CryptKeeperSpaceCadetDrugAddictAlcoholicKim thought that ApatheticHiltonKathy was “texting” her daily, she wasn’t, she was probably texting Monty to see how he was doing, and she just thought in her addled brain that this meant she was also texting her.

Down to earth? Is the son in the pic the one that recently went on a rampage on a plane, referring to the other passengers as ‘peasants’?

Barron is in this pic. Conrad is the the one you’re referring to. He’s not pictured here.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SJP!! Hope you had a fabulous day!!

52. Orson who doesn't own a circus or any monkeys says:

Okay…

Ahem… testing… sibilence. sibilence..

ORSON SPEAKS

First, some thoughts on Southern Charm. I only watched maybe 2 episodes last season, so I really don’t know the names. But I did spot one thing right off. But first, a minor digression.

I have a weakness for attractive redheads. It started, I guess, in 7th grade, where there were redheaded twin sisters. You’d think I’d outgrow this, huh? well, about 5 years ago, my laptop was giving me problems. It didn’t play DVDs like it was supposed to. So, I stopped in at a Best Buy to look around for an external DVD player and to ask the Geek Squad about getting the internal one repaired/replaced as needed. And I thought I’d just look around at what laptops were available. And who should come over to assist me? An RCR (Really Cute Redhead)! Jumping ahead, I walked out of there with a bag full of a new laptop. I didn’t open it up until the next day. I was still in wonder about what had happened to me. Okay, the old laptop had Win XP on it and the new one had Win 7 so it wasn’t a completely dumb thing to do, but I still wondered.

So, back to Southern Charm and Kathryn. I spotted her right off as the RCR. And it was pretty clear to me that she was shopping around for a husband, and that she had her choice of the male cast members. And furthermore, there is no doubt in my mind that she did not get pregnant “by accident”. That was a deliberate act to nail down her man. Whether it was a wise decision or not, well, time will tell. Look how well getting knocked up and then married worked for Bethany. ‘Nuff said on that topic.

And now there’s Kim in the news. My take on what happened was she was downing vodka something or others at the Polo Lounge and at some point the bartender cut her off, and that that SET her off. Just like when Whole Foods was out of HER salmon salad and she had a tantrum. It seems that restrooms are where she runs to in public places. Whether this is her bottom or not we’ve yet to see. It COULD have been if they had held her in a cell overnight for arraignment the next day. But she’s a celebrity and this was Beverly Hills, so she gets special treatment. If she does the smart thing, she’ll have her lawyers drag out her trial date and she’ll spend the time in yet another rehab, and play the “I had a relapse, but I’m all better now” card when it finally goes in front of a judge. And if she was really serious about rehab, she’d go to Hazelden in Minnesota, not at Betty Ford (which is now part of the Hazelden chain) for 3 months and get really detoxed off EVERYTHING and get straightened out. But I don’t think that’s going to happen.

Maybe the court will give her a jail sentence. It’d probably be the best thing for her. It would probably be one of those ones where she’d be sentenced for several months and due to over crowding, she’d be released in less than 5 days. Maybe some time in the Hotel Graybar without her sisters or daughters bailing her out would help her bottom. But I doubt that’s going to happen either. Let’s see her new BFF BG help her pick up the pieces of this one. And I don’t know if she ever got Kingsley back. If she did, well, she’ll be in for a surprise when she comes back home. He’s a 4 time mauler, only 2 times got major press.

And it’s all Kyle’s fault. Just ask Kim or BG. Goddess knows how, but it’s all Kyle. And Lisa R too. Actually, both Lisas did it. Kyle and the Lisas planned it from the get go. Um, to get Kim fired from RHBH. Yeah, that’s it. Because they’re all jealous of … her … her acting career. That’s the ticket! And I’m married to Amy Adams. And… I’m married Julianne Moore too. I’m married to both of them. At the same time. And I’ve seen them naked too!

ORSON HAS SPOKEN!

• austin1963 says:

It’s not Kyle’s or the Lisas’ fault, but it will probably get turned around on them, or at least Kyle. People are already bemoaning the fact that Kyle wasn’t there for her sister in her “hour of need”, but then the same people will turn around and complain that Kyle enables. Make up your minds, folks. Part of letting people hit rock bottom is actually letting them hit rock bottom, without running to put a pillow on the ground.

HA I love the whole Redhead Love, my father, was a RHB(red headed babe, his words) aficionado, he dated a few dyed versions and the minute he laid eyes on my IrishLass Mother, he was a goner. He basically stalked her for a few weeks and then arranged for her to have to be on his bowling team at work, and well, that’s how I am here today, LOL. My lovely little niece has thankfully been gifted the fiery locks herself, and has a set of blue eyes to go with it, yep she is going to be double trouble when she grows up. Well she already is, but when those hormones click in, well my brother is in for it, LOL,

• Orson who doesn't own a circus or any monkeys says:

When I was stationed in NYC I became friends with a Irish RCR from Queens. She was engaged and I knew her fiance, he was a pretty good guy, so I dialed down my emotions, but still enjoyed her company. Normally, she’d talk with one of those Queens accents (um.. soft Rs, leaning towards a W) but after polishing off a couple bottles of Dago Red with dinner in Little Italy, or Asti Spumante with dinner at the EM club, the Irish lilt would come out. Ah, those were the times I really wished I could hate Juan.

Maybe your niece has a future at Best Buy? 😉

Oh, yeah forgot to point out my mom was engaged when she met my dad, he won her over, LOL. Oh my niece has set her sites on owning the entire company, not just work there, LOL! She is a spitfire.

I only found out late about the arrest and it’s not remotely surprising, although I thought the next shoe to drop would be a visit to the ER for accidental overdose/mixing pills w/booze. Still, my immediate reaction was to tear up. My own stuff, obviously, as she willfully, belligerently, did not do what was necessary to stay sober.

• Stars99 #TeamT-Rex... All Day, Every Day!! says:

Orson – I believe your love for red heads also stems from watching too much Charlie Brown as a kid – because he, too, loved red heads…lol…

And, as to Kim… We all did see this train coming, didn’t we? It was a sad, but inevitable train… There was so many things that were hinky about Kim this season…

So many opinions… So little time…lol

• Orson who doesn't own a circus or any monkeys says:

Actually, I never watched too much Peanuts, but I sure did read them in the papers. You may have something there. Oh, and one of the hygienists at the orthodontist was a RCR also.

• mm in oc says:

OK that’s an adorable story about your love of gingers. I grew up with auburn hair and hated it. When you are kid anything different makes you a target. But in my wise old age of 43,the lush red locks have faded into white and muted blah so I have to turn to the bottle to amp up my red! And you are right, you can always tell the men that are intored heads. Love my hair now. Older and wiser.

53. I forgot to tape TMZ while I was out for my birthday dinner – I think they replay later so I can watch the Rambles story. I saw a clip of Billy Bush talking about her “friend” Brandi consulted an addiction specialist during filming.

Thanks for all the great birthday wishes – my Lynnfam peeps made my day today!

I hope they also said that Brandi then took the info Jenn gave her and didn’t confront Kim for fear of Kim killing her.

• Orson who doesn't own a circus or any monkeys says:

You see, that was part of Kyle’s and the Lisas’ plan. To get Brandi to confront Kim so Kim would murder Brandi. Yeah, that’s it! They want Brandi dead because they’re jealous of her. Because she’s still young and they’re all menopausal and they HATE her. Yeah, that’s the ticket!

54. California35 says:

Powel!! You left me wondering now…I went up to read our conversation about Katheryn. Whitley did NOT sleep with her??!!? I missed that….that he later told Thomas he didn’t? I remember that he had said no first then he confessed that he did. Was there something else after that? Thank you!

55. lillybee says:

I wonder if Kim was at the Polo Lounge all by herself.

Me too. We don’t know details. We just have to wait I guess. I read BG was not with her BUT BG has very good PR people behind her.

That part of the story is strange. Alcoholics generally crave isolation when they drink and not a public bar. I wonder if she had dinner there w/people or some other event and then hung around after they left? Is strange.

• Orson who doesn't own a circus or any monkeys says:

But isn’t it one thing to just stop off and have a drink or 6 and another thing to go to a store, buy some booze, and bring it home? At a bar, you don’t have to worry about hiding the booze, misplacing a cap or cork that could be found later, or leaving empty bottles in the trash. It could be the difference, in some addled mind, between HAVING A RELAPSE and just having a drink.

• mm in oc says:

Each alcoholic is different. Some prefer isolation, others use it to loosen up in social settings. There’s a reason why some dive bars open at 6am in the am. And they are full of alcoholics that like to drink with other alcoholics. I can’t even imagine drinking straight vodka in the morning. Yuck. At the other spectrum of alcohol abuse is Brandi. I don’t know if she’s addicted to alcohol but its safe to sa y she has a problem with it and can’t control her consumption.

This entire season of RHOBH was ruined by Kim mad at everybody for asking or insinuating she had fallen off the wagon.
    Well, Kim there you have it. Turns out that actions ALWAYS speak louder than words.

Kim Richards Surfaces for First Time After Arrest for Public Intoxication: See the Photo! http://www.eonline.com/news/647362/kim-richards-surfaces-for-first-time-after-arrest-for-public-intoxication-see-the-photo

She doesn’t look bad at all in this picture. I don’t think she hit rock bottom. I am rethinking this alcohol thing. A lot of people speculating on Twitter that she blames alcohol but she actually does hard drugs and pills. Not sure what to think now.

• serenanyc says:

The police report did not sound good though. This could be typical Kim acting like everything is fine and she has no problem.

• amasinva says:

I agree with your assumption and have stated this before. I believe Kimmy is a hard core prescription drug user hence the constant so called medical ailments that always have her in pain….. ohhhh the pain….. cough cough. Her hernia, ruptured disc, pneumonia, bronchitis and lest we forget her knee’s during the scavenger hunt. Pfffft I call bull poo on all of it.
        Remember right after she supposedly got out of the hospital from her 4, 5, 6 or 9 day stay Bravo showed her standing on a stool reaching for a object on a shelf above her and this was just before AlwaysOpenforBusinessBrandy showed up so she could talk about how much PAIN she was in and this being the reason (absurd excuse) for her taking one of Monty’s pain pills.

• Orson who doesn't own a circus or any monkeys says:

She takes a collection of tranquilizer type pills. Remember when they all were at Dr Paul’s to get botox and he asked her medications she was taking? They’re all prescribed by her doctors. Which does not mean that she’s following their exact instructions and not playing fast and loose with them. As far as “hard drugs”, I don’t think she’s using heroin or meth. Though, who knows what she took of Monty’s medication buffet. And there’s no way that it can be good to take what she’s been prescribed with alcohol.

Interesting you mentioned Meth because Brandi accused Kim of using Meth on S2. What is more telling is that Brandi hung out in the same circles as Kim’s kids at the time….I wonder if that is where Brandi got the rumor from.

• amasinva says:

Agreed I do not think she takes what is considered hard drugs but I do believe she is a hard core prescription drug abuser.
          I remember he was concerned that all the different meds she was on were all prescribed by different doctors which throws up the red flags of doctor shopping since she would not be prescribed all of those meds together if she only had one doctor prescribing.

• mm in oc says:

I have a cousin that hurt her back at work 15 years ago that has 8 doctors prescribing her hard core pain meds. She’s had a few surgeries for her back, but also a surgery to fix her impacted colon from her meds. My aunt tried to help her with love, managing finances etc, but she’s a liar and an addict and she doesn’t think she has a problem. I’ve written her off as a lost soul.

• Orson who doesn't own a circus or any monkeys says:

Look at her hands. Is there the beginning of liver spots on the backs of her hands, or is that just freckles from a pale skinned woman exposed to the sun a lot.

58. During the booking process, she resisted the fingerprinting and being forced to take a mug shot, and then kicked an officer in the leg, Subin continued. He said that the officeres remained calm, as they’re used to dealing with that sort of behavior.

Richards was then placed in a holding cell for the rest of the night to sober up, Subin said. She was cited and released this morning.

🎤 VIVAAAAAAAAAA LAS DIVAAAAAS 🎶🎶🎶🎶

• amasinva says:

Yep and I want the video … OK I admit I am a horrible person! Sorry? No not Sorry.
      She showed her TRUE self this season as the nasty and mean person she truly is.
      I have zero sympathy for her and she is a monster of her own making.
      Until Ms Entitled takes responsibility for her own actions and stops blaming everyone and everything else for her actions I will never change my opinion of her.

The kicking is familiar. In Amsterdam, after most of the women had left, Kim was still ranting and kicked at a table or chair. Holy hell, I just read that Kim was harassing people in the bar! The other story I read just had her getting belligerent after the bartender cut her off. Why do I think there’s a cell video of this somewhere?

59. Holy crap – I went and checked the Rambles story at Reality Tea and there are over 5k comments and looks like it is still going strong. That is a lot of comments – wow!

More Details

She was arrested at 2:04 AM and booked at 9:12 AM. Bail was set at $20K. She was released at 10:45 AM. Court date set for May 18, 2015 at 8:30 AM.

• My Lord.

Andy must be having some emergency meetings with the Bravo / Evolution peeps.

– why is kyle coming to ny ?? WWH??

Why does she get the last day to be on ? And HOW TIMELY if so ….
      🙄

• mm in oc says:

Bars do last call around 1am here. So I’m thinking they wanted her to just leave so they could close down (law here is no liquors on the floor by 2am). Kim did this to herself.

61. amasinva says:

So basically we can give the PD 1hr for transport after arrest (3:04am) and she assaulted the officer during the booking process that happens upon your arrival hence the 6 HR dry out time till the actual booking took place at 9:12am and then it takes around another hour or more for it all to be processed then the release at 10;45am. Sounds about right.. been there done that.
    #lessonlearned

• mm in oc says:

Can I just say that Andy is a total bitch if he doesn’t talk about Kim during WWHL tonight. Watching now and not once comment. Wtf? Shed better be the jsckhole of the day.

Exciting news! It’s SJP’s birthday! Hope you had a good one! 😀

63. kit9 says:

64. Good Morning….TMZ is offering up the real reason for the Kim mishap…the reunion show drove her to drink…LOL…

65. Orson who doesn't own a circus or any monkeys says:

Good morning all. I just read Brandi’s latest (Kim, I’m always here for you) over at Bravo. I think BG’s GW wrote it before the news of the arrest broke. It strikes me as a graceful exit blog; I’ll always remember the good times, it’s not you, but it’s not me either, bla bla bla.

66. Orson who doesn't own a circus or any monkeys says:
    • I posted up above – what a pile of XXXX…

OMG! She is SO delusional, SO the fact that your mentally impaired child was once again 5150’d to a mental facility and that you CHOOSE to be on a Reality show is all TheRoyalVPumps fault. Oh and let’s note that of course she receives no child support, her children are all ADULT humans. She still does get 20k plus alimony and 100k for Ho-wives yet is financially stressed, yeah cause she is not accountable for ANY of her OWN actions, ugh. She needs REHAB immediately

So instead of going to one of the many AA meetings that she could find in LA she chose to go to the Polo Lounge instead? And instead of taking accountability for her actions LR, LV, Kyle, the moon and stars have caused her to drink. OK. Got it.

Oh and read the comments NOT A SINGLE PERSON is backing that story, they are actually ripping CryptKeeperSpaceCadetDrugAddictAlcoholicKim to shreds for even insinuating that nonsense!

Kim hasn’t blogged in weeks! This sounds like Brandi or her ghostwriter!

I would think it’s from THELIARSUPREMESLUTBAGSCUMBAGLYINGLIARJEALOUSBITCHMORONSTFUBrandi, because the fact they noted she isn’t receiving child support, which ran out a couple of years ago, and then FAILED to mention she is still getting 20k/month in alimony says their source is from someone not interested in the truth! Like Powell noted, when she got all stressed out, she should have gone to an AA meeting or called her Sponsor, but we all know she doesn’t use either of those because she has been drinking for months!! Oh and her son was 5150’d into a mental unit again, and was let out after the 72 hour required stay, not sure how that’s anyone’s fault from the Ho-wives!