Real Housewives of Atlanta – Season Finale

Real Housewives of Atlanta Season Finale – by RamonaCoaster

It’s the season finale of the Atlanta Housewives.  It’s been a pretty crazy season but it ended on a good note with the ladies, the exception being Nene.  Andy always says he loves for problems to get resolved.  Whether he means it is another thing.  But for some ladies it is short-lived according to Kandi on WWHL.  We’ll see what happens on the reunion with Nene’s breakdown and the rest.

Nene can’t wait to get on the Broadway stage.  She says she has never felt so much love, generosity and appreciation from the fans.  It is an incredible feeling to watch a Broadway production. The actors really give 200% of themselves so the audience can get swept up into the story.  Nene greets the fans as she enters the side entrance.  The fans are very happy to see her and she is happy to see them.  She stands with Gregg and Brent on the stage looking out at all those seats in the empty theatre.  Gregg does a bow to Nene which is rather weird.  I don’t think he knows how to commemorate these situations.  She reflects on what brought her there at that moment.  Hard work and seven seasons of being on the Housewives brought her to this moment.

Kenya and Brandon do the voice overs for “Life Twirls On.”  She messes up a few times and has to do some lines over.  Kenya considers her show like her baby.  She is bringing her creativity to life.  She is going to plan a party with the ladies to screen her pilot episode. Her screening debut will occur at the same time as Nene’s Broadway debut or at least that is what production wants us to think.  Kenya thinks her ticket to Nene’s Broadway show probably got lost in the mail.  We see a scene of Nene while they were in Puerto Rico inviting everyone to her show.

Bar One is now officially closed and Cynthia & Peter tour the empty space.  We see all the past scenes of the Housewives in Bar One.  Cynthia takes a picture of herself standing in front of a portrait of herself. The picture where she is wearing a big afro.   It would be a cool sort of Droste Effect if she were to take a pic of herself on tv taking a pic of herself in front of a pic of herself.

Kandi and Todd are getting ready to go to a dinner at Mama Joyce’s house and Todd seems apprehensive.  He is worried about getting kicked out of Mama’s house.  Kandi tries to reassure him that she wants to do a big happy, family thing.  Apparently Mama is cooking which means Kandi’s aunts are the ones who are cooking.  Todd is already hitting the sauce in preparation for Mama Joyce’s party.  Todd wants to know if they should take something to the party.  Kandi’s is like – I gave her the house.  Point taken.

Kandi, Riley and Todd arrive at Mama Joyce’s house and Todd already runs over Mama J’s solar garden light with his car.  Doesn’t she live down the street?  Why is Todd driving?  Kandi decides it’s best not to mention Todd did it.  It’s Kandi’s money anyway.  Mama jokes that she got up at 6AM to start cooking but they all know Joyce’s sisters cooked.  Mama J is definitely the diva of the sisters.  Mama thanks everyone for coming and gives special thanks to Kandi for buying her the house.  Kandi makes an announcement that Todd’s show got picked up and they are moving to Los Angeles for a few months.  Riley says, “And just leave your daughter. Okay that is awesome.”  Todd asks if she wants to come to LA.  She responds with her having school, getting an education and having a future.  Thank goodness there is another child of a housewife that has the right priorities.  Mama then announces that she hopes it will be a better year for all of them and she apologizes to Todd if she offended him and his mother. She actually says she is sorry but then she finishes weak when she says she repeated what other people told her and she shouldn’t have.  Todd doesn’t think it is genuine.  I don’t blame him.  That is some shade she is throwing intimating that the rumors are out there.

150410_2858209_Did_Mama_Joyce_Just_Apologize__

Cynthia and Peter are ready to tour the new Bar One space when he takes her on a little detour to show her a space where he and his partner rented a space to open a coffee shop, Peter’s Brew.  Cynthia is shocked again that he started it without talking to her first.    He tells her his partner knows how to run a coffee shop while Peter runs BarOne.  Well, most people need their caffeine.  She seriously needs to grow a pair.

150417_2859564_How_Did_Apollo_Learn_Phaedra_Filed_for_Divor

As they are talking, Peter gets a collect call from Apollo.  Apollo hasn’t seen his kids yet since he has entered prison.    Cynthia says “the last time Apollo’s name came up she got into a big chocolate mess.”  You put yourself in that steaming Hershey heap.  Apollo tells him his brother came up four times to see him and Phaedra hasn’t allowed him to bring her kids.  I wouldn’t let his brother take them either.  Peter tells him to stay strong so when he comes home they are going to need their daddy. That’s a long way off.  Peter then asks Apollo if he knows that Phaedra filed for divorce.  Apollo knows.  Cynthia thinks they are back in their business again.  I’m sure Peter would love to be in their business but Cynthia can keep her mouth shut.  Cynthia hopes the other ladies will convince her to let her kids see Apollo.

Phaedra is at home making cookies with her boys. Phaedra said the facility in Kentucky where Apollo is has rule for children because an infant may not be able to go.  If either kids need to go to the bathroom, the visit ends.  The cookies don’t turn out looking so well but Ayden’s vocabulary is awesome.

Nene is in the limo on her way to the theatre opening gifts and flowers.  She never heard from the ladies about coming to her show.  I guess Kenya’s screening takes precedent over Nene’s debut at least for production.

nene

Mark Brokaw, the director, is visiting Nene in her dressing room for some last minute tweaking.  Nene knows how much people pay for a ticket, $157-170, so she wants to make sure they get their money’s worth.  She is very nervous but she pulls it off.

150417_2859559_See_NeNe_s_Broadway_Debut

Kenya rented a mansion to host her party and asked the ladies to get dressed up.  They get rice thrown on them and get served drinks upon entry.  They find invitations for a wedding on a table.  Claudia’s special drink is Hammertime in honor of her feet.  I’m sure Kandi doesn’t appreciate getting some rice on her fur stole.  Kandi asked about Phaedra’s event and Phaedra said everyone was on her best behavior and Claudia makes a comment.  She says she is the “champion of truth and justice and the American way.”  Everyone should have choked on their drinks after hearing that gem.

150410_2858189_Finale_Sneak_Peek__Is_a__Wife_Leaving_Atlant

Kenya shows up in her wedding dress.  Everyone wants to know if her African prince is around for her to marry.  Kenya shows them where the flavored popcorn and the theatre like room where she will screen her show.   They all laugh and are entertained by her show. Kenya even produced a Wella Balsam commercial for a commercial break.  That was clever.  They are all surprised that Cynthia showed what her hair really looks like.  Cynthia says she committed to the role. They are all surprised at how well it turned out.  Kenya cares that they showed up for her.  Uhhm, instead of Nene’s debut, you mean?  It’s pretty telling that they didn’t show up for Nene or at least it is pretty telling that production doesn’t like Nene. I’m beginning to suspect the rumors are true and it is Nene’s last season.  She’s off the mother ship and onto her spinoff with Kim.

The ladies take funny pictures in a photo booth.  Claudia gets to choke Porsha in a pic.  Even Kenya and Phaedra take some pics together.

Here’s the chicks with the peaches update:

Nene’s Cinderella carriage won’t be turning into a pumpkin at the stroke of midnight.  She and Prince Gregg are riding off to their new $2.1 million Atlanta palace and she’s auditioning for several pilots….  “Life Twirls On” isn’t one of them.

Claudia is considering a tour of open mic nights to hone her comedy chops.  No word on whether she plans to go under the knife to lose the Hammertime label for good.

Cynthia and Peter are still renovating the new location for Bar One.  In the meantime, you can stop by Peter’s Brew very soon for coffee… and all the latest tea.

Kandi and Todd celebrated their one-year anniversary.  Instead of continuing therapy, they’re beginning fertility treatments to grow their Burruss-Tuckker clan.  Plans to relocate to LA are on hold.

Kenya’s Life Twirled On to Millionair Matchmaker where she’s found new love.  She’s currently shopping her pilot with the hope of turning it into a TV series… Hair commercial not included.

Phaedra is adjusting to life as a single working mom.  This Southern Belle is keeping secrets about her divorce… …or any plans to visit Apollo in prison.

Porsha and that other Roger Bobb chick didn’t get updates.

Next week is the first of the stress-filled reunion shows.

Footnote by Veena: NeNe is still not blogging for Bravo.  She appears to be DONE with housewives.

Nene want to blog for me

_____________________________________________

Happy (Yesterday) Birthday IceNFire

_____________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Atlanta and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

165 Responses to Real Housewives of Atlanta – Season Finale

Good morning everyone. A cloudy rainy day in my neck of the woods & I’ve got a migraine. UGH!! 😖 Tiring.
    What I saw of ATL was good. Loved seeing NeNe in Cinderella & I loved seeing Greg be so proud of her. He’s very lucky they worked out their issues.
    I hope your #BottomLipMonday is a great one.

Feel better Powellypooh! It was a pretty good rhoa finale.

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

Powelly please feel better. Does the weather affect it???

Don’t you (and US ALL ?) wish we were with JILL having margaritas and bloody MARYs at 10am by the ocean !? I do ……

Lol

I feel better. The wind can blow to hard and I get a migraine. No, LOL, but I really have no triggers. My doc has asked me what they are and there aren’t any. Of course if I’m stressed at work or don’t eat that can do it but those things can make anyone get a headache. I can go from having a good day at work and get one driving home or like this weekend, starting Friday, for once in a long time I didn’t have any doc appts, I washed clothes really early, went shopping, mostly just looking, relaxed for the rest of the day. Saturday did a little around the house and relaxed the rest of the weekend. Three/four o’clock this morn in my sleep I could feel the migraine coming on. So I just got a migraine. 😏

• SoutheastVA says:

Feel better Powell. I know what you’re dealing with. Migraines are horrible.

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

Rainy here too Powell. Sorry to hear about your migraine. I hope it doesn’t last too long. They are nasty things.

Ugh. Monday. And I’m watching a big traffic mess on my commute.

No one has taken up the blog-for-me offer? Or maybe they have. I won’t be going to her website to check.

Yes, she posted several of the blog writers, however I don’t know if she picked one person or just contined posting random people’s blogs.

Happy Birthday IceandFire!! Hope it was a great day! 🎉🎉

Good morning all. I thought Bar None was closed after the season started and Bar None II opened shortly thereafter, but there must be a larger gap there. Peter is lucky someone floats him inbetween all his ventures…at least I have always assumed Cynthia carried the bag. That’s 💰, not 👜. Going to watch soon, will have to see Cynthia’s real hair and can’t wait to see Ms. Twirl being her silly self.

It seems Kenya has been promoting this pilot series before anyone has “brought” it to it air. I think she’s been walking a fine line of truth by saying we would see Life Twirls On in April — yet she can’t tell fans what channel to watch (as of last night!) So what she meant the past month is we would SEE it on an episode of RHOA. (eyeroll) At least is was a fine line and not a blatant lie, lol. They should have given Demetria acknowlegement in the end – oh! and Roger Bob. Roger Bob. Roger Bob. Roger Bob….

I ran out of time commenting. Wait was that a sigh of relief I heard?! LOL
    Thanks for the recap Ramonacoaster! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I checked and BarOne Closed November 1, 2014, website is completely defunct and twatter is a ghost town. They don’t own any bars in Altanta that I could find at this time. He did partner with Kordell Stewart to open Sports One in Charlotte, NC which is still open, not too great reviews(some are reviewing the owners not the place so take that with a grain of salt). I believe they were trying or did buy Peter out, he only owned a small portion, but I will look that up to confirm.

What happened to them buying that property where a church used to be? IDK about Peter and his bars. If BarOne was so successful, even though he had to leave the location they rented, success should have followed no matter where he relocated.Maybe he shouldn’t start a new bar and should just find partnerships. IDK. He doesn’t seem to be a good bizman on his own. He did work for a major mag in NYC back in the day so maybe he could start an online content to branch off of Cynthia’s company and grow that. IDK. Just trying to think of something he can do to be successful financially and that will be fulfilling.

Powell, no clue, but he has now closed a LOT of places in that area. I don’t think in the end BarOne was successful. I don’t think HE can afford to buy a building and create a new bar at this time. But as of today he doesn’t own any Bars/Restaurants in Atlanta. The Place that he bought into in NC Sports ONe was supposed to be a franchise but only the one location was opened. I don’t think he owns that much of that bar either from what I read. Charlotte is also not a short drive to Altanta, it’s almost 4 hours one way, so I can’t imagine he would be that hands on with the Charlotte location

It was good to see Cynthia’s hair. When women wear good wigs and good weaves I like to see that, but when they also have healthy great hair I want to see that too. Cynthia hasn’t shown her real hair since her first season.
      Yeah Kenya walked a fine line w?us “Seeing” Twirl. Stupid title by the way. I’M thinking the only way it will get on tv is w/a seasoned, knowledgeable, professional writer.

I hate that wig she was wearing in her TH’s. The one with the bangs and straight hair. Looked horrible on her. From the looks of the reunion she has another ugly one on too.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

LOL I think that what we saw on her show was the debut! 😆 can’t stand Kenya but I’ll take her over Claudia and I can’t stand Cynthia anymore.

5. LaineyLainey says:

Thanks for the blog, RCoaster! Nene’s Cinderella journey was cool to watch. Greg is cute and yes, sometimes awkward to watch in those scenes. But he is clearly very proud of her and that’s really nice.

Perez Hilton getting ready to talk about Kim on Wendy Williams.

7. chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

Is it makeup or has Nene bleached her skin ???

I mean i think she’s had more done than just the “nostril” pinback
    I think lipo on jawline. More subtle nose work.

Something is off with her skin. 😏

I think that’s all makeup, she is now wearing a crap-ton of makeup, oh and she had a lot of facial work done a couple of years ago, they did her nose and eyes

8. California35 says:

Happy Monday everyone, let the week began 😔

So Atlanta is over also? Well not over since there is still the reunion part 1,2,3,4,5….haha

I just read yesterday’s blog…and so I’m behind on thanking Namaste for blogging BH. Wow! Aren’t you glad it’s over? So sorry about your son and the dog, I’m glad the cop took your side (the correct side). Also sorry about growing up around an addict 😔 that must have been though. Thanks for sharing your experiences. So Brandi is all “proper” and nice to the wives on her blog, now that her job is on the line? If she only did that through the whole season. We know she doesn’t really mean it, but it is best to try since she is trying now. I am glad Kyle explained about Alexia and the dog. I can’t believe these girls spending the night at their aunt Kim’s, WHY??! I can imagine won’t let that happen ever again. I hate that the season AND the blogs are all about Kim… The ladies blog about it becasue there is only that to talk about. Whether they had a direct confrontation with her or not, they were around. We missed out on other things, that could have made the season enjoyable. Probably other issues and dramas, but it was just so annoying that instead everything had to do with Kim.

• California35 says:

Sorry Ramonacoster, I didn’t thank you for today’s blog 😔 thank you!
      I don’t watch Atlanta at all..but would catch a scene or read here from time to time.
      I was SHOCKED last night when I saw Kandi’s mom apologizing to Kandi’s husband. WOW!! Also shocked that was e part I saw 😛

Why are the ladies wearing white for the reunion? They love white, Imlove white no biggie, but why all of them? Like a uniform 😛. But the most important coment Inhave about that is WTH are Porcha and Kenya thinking with those dresses??!?? Seriously! They are hot, sure, but they MUST show how hot they are at all times? Are they selling something?!?

• Cartwheels says:

I figure Alexia was spending the night at Kim’s house because Alexia and Kimberly (Kim’s younger daughter) are BFFs also and they probably went to a Halloween party close to where Kim lives? Alexia was 17 and Kimberly 18
      Kyle has said several times that the cousins are like siters, her daughter Farrah and Kim’s older one Brooke are also very close because they are so close in age.
      Being that Kingsley had a kennel outside who could had predict that he would be in the bedroom and attack Alexia? the better question IMO would be if there were other people in the house why was Kingsley inside the house instead of his kennel, he attacks people as we all know so Kim’s responsibility was forwmost to protect her guest/niece.
      JMO

• California35 says:

Yes, I get that… But… WHY?? Lol
        I meant it more like, it would be something to worry about. I get that the cousins are friends and hang out, now after this incident, I am sure they would be more careful as to where they hang out. Kyle’s place please!! 😛

• vilzvet says:

Oh don’t forget that Kim made a point of stating somewhere that she had “warned” everyone not to go in her room because Kingsley was there and they didn’t listen, smh.

• austin1963 says:

She is delusional. Even IF any of that is true – and I doubt it – she is still responsible if her dog hurts someone.

• jezzibel says:

I keep thinking how devastating it must be for Alexia, for Kim to be so dismissive of Alexia’s injury. That has got to hurt that her aunt is more upset about her dogs emotional welfare and her nieces doesn’t even register. I hope that the cousins are able to not let Kim’s problems ruin their relationships with each other.

We know Kyle and Mo have dogs but not as big as kingsley so I hope this incident doesn’t make Alexia afraid if large dogs. I hope as long as Kim has Kingsley no one goes to her house.

Alexia is absolutely dog crazy looking at her Twitter feed. She even had two doggies visit her in the hospital. Big dogs, too.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Hey Cartwheels! 👋good points! Is Alexia the daughter we saw go off to college? I’m getting them all confused because her other daughter looks like her too.

• Yes Alexia is the one who was taken to AZ and Kyle cried.

• Cartwheels says:

Yes, that is her. season 4 was all about Kimberly going to college and this last season was about Alexia going to college.
          I still can’t believe that Kim would ask for everyone to keep her “son” Kingsley out of limits but he didn’t give a damn about bashing her own niece, her niece for God’s sake.
          “Things always happen for a reason” used to say my grandmother and maybe this had to happen for Kyle to realize the depths of narcisism and complete lack of loyalty and love from her sister Kim.
          Kyle needs to turn her back and focus on her family, kim will always find somebody else to manipulate to get her way. She will always find someone else to blame for her shortcomings, she is an empotional vampire.

9. 2Stupid says:

I watched a few minutes last night and what has Cynthia done to herelf. Her eyes are pulled so tight. she doesn’t even look the same. Why would she mess with herself when she was already beautiful.

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

pre-emptive strikes against wrinkling?
      i know that’s why lots of 20s/30 -yr olds get any type of fillers– to ‘prevent’ or slow down what is going to start.
      But Cynthia is stunning and look at her mom! I don’t get it either but i like that she has minimum makeup on at the reunion. She and Kenya look gorgeous

• floridagirl88 says:

Thank you for saying this! Her face is almost unrecognizable and she is starting to look freaky, not far from the Joyce Wildenstein territory. What these women don’t seem to get is that natural features show character and plastic features causes you focus on the plastic. I wonder if Cynthia’s face hurts when she tries to smile?

10. UPDATE ON MEL THE HOUND..
    Just had a nice phone convo w/ him..he is still in the hospital under going some intense therapy.. but doing well… was so nice to laugh and bs w/ him…He may ?? be going home shortly..but no real time frame…I told him folks miss him and ask about him often..he says THANKS…he misses being here also….. we’ll chat again in a few days…
    hugs and peace
    diva

Nene’s final blog is on her website, the link is in the Tweet below. Speaking of her castmastes, she said “I knew they wanted me gone so I wanted to find a way for you the fans to see and understand the attacks I was under which is why I started asking you to blog for me.”

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

bit$h has got balls. thanks for this!
      she is shade.com personified!!! I wonder how andy feels about all this. He’s losing his ‘star’ of Atl.
      I’m sure ratchet thug Porsha will be back holding a peach next season- fans seem to like her with all her grossness for some reason.

I’m not sure the purpose in doing so, but Nene retweeted this.

• i honestly think it’s so true about Andy’s interns or whomever playing around with these polls. I shouldn’t waste time voting in anything—-
      i mean here he is having his key star– who is clearly making choices to exit the show that HE made HER into a ⭐ – (i don’t know if he’s exec producing the kim/nene show or not 😮 )
      like the GIGGY NOT WINNING THE DOG POLL (HI VV! )
      it’s BS!!!! he does this $hit to antagonize his ‘talent’ IMHO. he really plays around with it.

I’d like to confront him or his exec producer of wwh on twitter and see what they say about it.

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADY.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

I’m sorry but Nene WAS not the shadiest of the bunch. It goes to Kenya, Cynthia and Claudia I get her mixed up with Demetria.

Anyone else think she is leaving RHOA? I get that feeling from her blog and tweets. Here’s another….

Beverly Johnson looks a little different than I remember…I guess that’s goin’ around..

I just had a chance to meet @BeverlyJohnson1. She is soooo gorgeous!

A post shared by Kandi Burruss (@kandi) on

Yeah but considering what many models from her time look like now she looks darn near natural. I haven’t seen her in a few yrs but have you seen Cheryl Tiege? Totally messed up her natural girl next door wholesome good looks.

She’s still at it with saying it will be on TV but not where, lol

Mmmkay, well it’s “PILOT SEASON” out in LaLa-Land, my friend has two shows they are pushing, but I digress. I don’t think KonfusedTwirlingKenya may understand the process. Pilots don’t air on Television, well ONE year back in the 90’s the networks decided that they would air pilots and folks would vote for the ones they liked to get them “greenlit” for a whole season, it was a DISASTER and they haven’t done that since. In fact most primetime shows that make it past their PILOT never ever even show the Pilot Episode, since there tends to be some cast “tweaking” between the Pilot and the Series. NOW with that being said BRAVO may end up showing the Pilot but I would consider this a one show spin off, not a true PILOT for a regular show, I could be splitting hairs, but that’s how I see it.

Thanks for that info T-Rex. It seemed rather incredulous to me that it would be on TV in 3wks but she never offers up a channel. Sooo all of this is to pitch the pilot and tell folks, ‘hey, look at all my interest on Twitter after a segment was shown on RHOA.’ She might be market saavy, but still not honest, which detracts from the saavy!

How’s MommaTart and PupTart doing?

Hi Powell! The dog cone has been put away because he acts as if nothing happened and the surgery areas look great…stitches come out Thursday. Going to check on Mom after DWTS!

Didn’t think of that T-Rex but I can see bravo doing a one epi spinoff of Kenya making her show and then they show Twirl.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Please don’t burst my bubble and tell me that Bravo gave Kenya a scripted spin off.💭

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Really?? On what channel? 😏

17. T-Rex says:

Okay, so in some updated Real Estate news, Ms Linnethia Leakes did indeed purchase a home for 2Million in Duluth Georgia in February, it’s in her name only, and she paid over asking on the home.

The ConvictFelonJuicy’s home is in Foreclosure process, it was taken OFF listing which means this could possibly be going straight to Auction. Usually on a foreclosure, that the bank intends to sell as a “short sale” they keep the listing active with a realtor. In many cases where it is completely taken off the market, ti could mean a fast track straight to Auction, they could be changing listing agents to a bank preferred listing agent, if that is the case it should be back on the market by end of the week. I figure the banks would be leaning towards an auction to get this white elephant sold and pay off some of the debts and liens. it’s been on the market way to long to get a decent sale price, IMP. We shall see what happens in the next 45 days. Zillow will list if the home is headed for auction on their website, once the paperwork has been sent from the bank to the owners. The days of long, languishing foreclosures are a thing of the past. Their shore home was auctioned off on March 30th, and we should have information on the transaction by the end of April, first week of May, auctions have tons of paperwork to be filed between the banks and the new owners.

I know there was some rumblings and rumors that the home of McJudgeyYoloLemons was off the market having been rented. According to the website for the listing ,it’s still an active listing for sale.

OverSharingShannonBeador’s home is STILL for sale, no reductions in price at this time, but no buyers either.

I don’t see any other Ho-Wives real estate moves at this time.

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

i thought that really big brit soccer star was renting Yo’s place. I guess you can rent and still have something listed as for sale– ? So long as they rent in month-to-month or a mini-package deal ways?
      So funny seeing yo shopping for houses with Mauricio.

Good for NeNe purchasing a home.

T-Rex what’s going on w/She by Sheree?

Well, the name of the home is in a management company called Blu Management which is a company owned by Sheree Total Assessed value of the home from last year was about 400k . They have not yet had it reassessed with all the new building as it hasn’t been completely finished with the CO(certificate of occupancy) filed for the new improvements. I have seen that they are claiming it’s completed on other blogs, but they haven’t filed a completion yet with the county.

Interesting. Well if it had to take her 3,4,5 yrs to build it & she doesn’t have to worry about foreclosure then that’s good. I hope her finances are in order. I remember she hadn’t paid her contractor.

This was fun, I got 16 out of 24.

thanks for update on Jeff!! – please give him my love when next you speak with him –

*hugs Empress really hard* – I am so sorry for yoyr loss – you and all your care shall remain in my prayers – please know that he will never again feel pain, or be afriad, and may your memories calm your heart and warm your soul – we are all here with you – much love –

thank you for blog! I really do not like Cynthia OR Peter –

hope Monday is just the beginning of good for all of you!!

20. lila1star says:

Just want to thank you Namaste for your BH blogs and sharing your story. I too come from a long line of drunks. My grandfather died from it when I was around 22 and I decided then to not drink given the family history. I have a brother who has almost died twice in the past 2 yrs due to his drinking and they tell him he will if he drinks again–I don’t think he has quit and it is a phone call that I expect and dread.

I am not surprised at Kims drinking all along. The show plies these woman with drink. I often wondered how Kim could still be on the show and around all the drinking as a newly sober person–turns out she wasn’t.
    The whole thing has turned me off of bravo–they seem to have lost any respectability they might once have had.
    This I hope is the last I talk of this issue.

Hi lila. Sorry about your family. Hopefully your bro won’t befall to that.

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

Lila and Namaste, (and Austin- and everyone else who has shared their stories)- thank you for being so open. Seeing this complete and utter craziness on a ‘fun’ reality tv show that is supposed to be high-end pure fun must be awful for you all. My heart goes out to you all.
      i think it’s more fun to see Melissa on her knees begging Teresa to forgive them at some retreat than THIS!!!

May i ask a super stupid health question? When you say ‘die of’ — i know alcoholism leads to other things— so we’re talking of the illnesses that result from usage?
      I only ask because of my old friend i “lost” to AA who literally has/had a physical reaction to alcohol unlike any of us who would partake the same amount. So i know there are physical non-psychologically-related reactions to it.
      I only have an uncle who died as a functioning ‘secret’ alcoholic- they found cirrhosis later- but had nothing to do with his death. (unless cirrhosis can affect your neurology? Damn i miss Nancy at these times 😦 )

So i just ask about how it actually directly – kills–
      I know how heroin or whatever actually get to the heart and kill someone. How does alcohol? In the same way? I just never thought alcohol, even in large amounts of potency can attack organs directly the way that hardcore grade drugs can. I feel so stupid! Pardon my asking. 😦

And incidentally three – i believe we may be going up in number- college kids from my general area have all recently died of alcohol poisoning —randomly —- (all at i think the same colleges, i may be wrong) away from here. It’s so sad.

Be well, and i apologize for asking! But hey, i should prep myself for what is likely to sadly happen with Kim Richards as i dont think she is anywhere NEAR her bottom. (IMHO)

• austin1963 says:

I hope this is her bottom, but I don’t think it is, either.

• lila1star says:

Hi Chismosa
        If I understand what your asking is how alcohol directly kills. To begin and as in my brothers case–the liver is a major organ of which everything from a drink to an aspirin must process through. In short–the liver purifies the blood (sugar, proteins and fat).

When someone like my brother drinks to the point his liver is enlarged (cirrhosis). The liver has become damaged and unable to process all the nutrients, sugars etc…as it is suppose to. In his case he had a seizure that left him in a coma they did not think he would come out of. Think of it as trying to put a gallon and a half of water in a gallon jug. It all becomes to much for the liver.

My brother came through with lasting problems. My grandfather did not and the death from alcohol is beyond anything I have seen even as a nurse for 30 years. Once that liver shuts down completely they bleed from every possible opening. Since blood is no longer being processed they essentially bleed to death and it is long and painful.

The students you mentioned who died of alcohol poisoning usually happens due to some rite of passage and they binge drink. Alcohol is a depressant and as these kids drink until they pass out they may die on their own vomit or poisoning of the respiratory system causing their breathing to slow way down. If they survive they could be left with permanent brain damage.
        I hope this helps….

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

Thank you Lila and I didn’t meant to sound so ignorant — so it is essentially the liver -related situation.

As far as I know fatty liver is similar to cirrhosis ?

I know there is so much controversy surrounding liver transplants but at least that regenerates.

I’m so scared about liver stuff I don’t touch Tylenol. Only if it’s a horrific headache and I MUST resort to excedrin.

I hadn’t known you were a nurse.
          I’m so sorry you had to see this in your family. My ❤ goes out to you. Thanks again.

• austin1963 says:

You’re very smart to avoid Tylenol. It is very toxic to the liver and other pain relievers work just as well to relieve pain and reduce fever.

Kim talk on Wendy, on TMZ Live. Since production is saying this was Kim’s best season of sobriety, they want her for next season. Bit of course there are months for NBC/Bravo/Andy to make their decision. It could go either way w/them considering their liability if she stays.

• austin1963 says:

If this was her best season of sobriety, I’d hate to see what her worst season looked like behind the scenes. lol

Yeah. Well I see it as the beginning of the season I was like, “Kim’s looking good”, but from all the fallout it seems she was faking it the entire time. If she had not gone to poker night would it have all come to light?

22. chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

Powelly- thought of you— has this been the largest sell-out mess for Tarjayy ??? Lily???

• California35 says:

I don’t understand, is this designer a well known designer? Just lookf into it, simce i only know of it because of some of you writing about it. Cute dresses at Nordstrom Prices, on Target.

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

Cali yes she’s been around for decades i believe. I have a book about her that we made at one of the companies I worked at.

She is all about like Palm Beach chintzy florals …. Shabby chic-esque. I.e. The charleston high societies would call this style ideal.

Prices generally are very high but she seems to have expanded recently to be sold at large retailers whereas before I believe she was more exclusive to stand-alone boutiques and such.

So – like many a high end designer before her – she’s at Target and/or H&M !

23. kit9 says:

From TMZ this morning a couple things…they note the two different takes from within production that either say Kim was more sober than past seasons and another saying she was a complete mess all year and then this…”Sources in both camps say Brandi sides with them. If true, Brandi is playing both sides, which would be shocking, right?”

And, this bit…”Kim’s sobriety became an issue during the dog biting incident. We’re told Kim’s camp sent a dog trainer to Kim’s house to assess the situation, but the trainer found that Kim was such a mess, he had to help put her to bed.”

\

And, this from Reality Tea from an interview Brandi did on Access Hollywood where she throws Yo under the bus…”Brandi dishes that Yolanda is “no BS” on the show, but off camera she likes to gossip and often says things that “would not go well on camera.”

She also says that LisaVP has had her lips done.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

I really hope that Brandi doesn’t get a contract. I hope they tell her the reason is because the other ladies hate you!

How would she even know, she is just throwing SHIT out there hoping something sticks, she is a complete loser and a supreme liar, and one jealous ass bitch! She is blaming TheRoyalVPUmp directly for things she did herself to get fired!

Oh yes, THELIARSUPREMESLUTBAGSCUMBAGLYINGLIARJEALOUSBITCHMORONSTFUBrandi is “laying down the gauntlet” letting a bit of dish out a little bit at a time, and will unleash her fury of “dirt” once she is officially fired. I know that TheRoyalVPump never really confided in her, nor gave her intimate information. I don’t think that VileKyle, McJudgeyYolo nor SpaceCadetDrugAddictALCOHOLICKim kept their mouths shut around her, and she is going to make them pay once she is fired. If I were one SpaceCadetDrugAddictALCOHOLICKim I would be worried, because that bitch is going throw her so far under the bus regarding her secrets and sobriety, she is not going to know what hit her.

Kim doesn’t remember half of what she told Booble Bobble Head, so when BBH does start flapping about Kim, not going to take it well that BBH is telling her secrets. I hope Kyle says I told you so.

“Unleash a fury of dirt” Absolutely, I can’t see anything or one being off limits!

24. Happy Birthday Ice n Fire

Thank you RamonaCoaster for a great blog, good thing this season is over (for me) because your blogs might send me back to watching, and we can’t have that!!!

Lisa Rinna Collection on QVC .

26. chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

Lord please release my tweet from hours ago – POWELL it was for you ! 👆

Interesting. IDK who the producer of ATL is, for each city for that matter. But according to TT Carlos King is leaving and production conspired last season to take NeNe down. I hated “production” meddling in this franchise.

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

So wait should we assume that any season of any of the HWs franchise where there is a “takedown” – we should blame producers ??
      Nene’s ego blew 💥💥to epic proportions. This doesn’t surprise me.
      Blamegame or not- she turned Meany.

Wow TT has got ATLANTA and charleston $hit down pat! 👐

This was from last week-average time for a forclosure (first quarter 2015) in NJ is #2 in the country, after NY. 1,115 days-or roughly 3 years. It’s going to be a long time to their home situation comes to a conclusion. NJ is very particular and the backlog is crazy.

We shall see, I say it’s within six months, you and I can place bets on who is closer to the timeline. LOL!

Because everything goes through the courts-you can contest every step. I learned that a few years ago-NJ Supreme Court basically ground the process to a halt over robo-signing. Just like they robo signed mortgages, the same thing was happening with foreclosures and the state made a bunch of new rules that held things up. Everything had to be reviewed. Then Sandy added more problems. It’s starting to move faster now and if Joe isn’t filing responses and there isn’t any questions as to who actually holds the mortgage, it shouldn’t take 3 years.

Exit, for me the real question will be, will the banks try to sell this via a realtor, or do they send it directly to Auction. The shore house was “underwater”, they had taken out mortgages in excess of the home value, one of those loans is why they are going to prison. Oh, and I am awaiting the next bombshell that they haven’t paid a dime in restitution to the courts! Forget that time off for good behaviour and home for the Holidays!

I posted below, they’ll take it back themselves or let someone outbid them. If they (the bank) takes it back-they’ll try to sell it.

Nice find, from what I read this morning, no one met the minimum bid on 03/31, so it was remanded to the next Auction time.

Even though this is the mercer county site (they don’t live there-but the process is the same in every county) I picked this site because it gives a better explanation at the end of what will happen. The lawyer for the mortgage holder will run the bid up to the amount owed, plus fees (or close to it) and stop there. Is someone overbids the mortgage holder, it’s all theirs and they take it from there. The bank can be the only bidder and they don’t have to pay a dime, because it’s their money anyway. Then they can try to sell it and get the deficient funds (if there are any) from the juicys. Which is another court process that can be challenged. Since they didn’t take it back, I think it was cancelled for other reasons.

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

OMG too …….

Wonder how andy feels about not getting a “sit down” with her first ???
      He probably will after, he cares so much for these ladies ! 😒

She’s on the campaign tour back ….. You said it EXIT!

This ++++ bruce Jenner …. Late April man !!!

Exit! You scared me for a minute! Maybe it only lasted 30 seconds, lol. Let the lies begin April 28th – Dr. Phil.

I will never forget when The Grifter Taylor went on Dr. Drew. He bought any lie or victim story and Dr. Drew shamed viewers people for not liking her! No way Drew researched her. I don’t expect Phil will either. Would be nice if I were wrong, but I’m fairly jaded by similar appearances.

I should have called it phase 1 attempt to secure her spot!

Haha! Depends. What if she shows up saying it’s Bravo’s fault, LOL! They made me blog, waaaaa!

TT- I agree, I guarantee you that the Bravo attorneys will be watching this show intently, if she says one thing regarding the show that violates her contracts, they will not only fire her they will sue her! Hey look those contracts are pretty iron-clad because you KNOW that TheLunaticZarin would have blabbed her ass off about behind the scenes information if she could, but she can’t due to the binding contracts she signed to be on the show.

SOoooooo, I guess that whole LIE about the fact she wasn’t drinking has finally been kiboshed! Look I hope Dr Phil goes “hard” on her about going to rehab, about owning her alcoholism, etc. but I bet he won’t. I dislike him, because at times he goes after folks to own their crap, and then when it comes to celebrities he gives them a pass, he double talks out of six sides of his mouth! I also find it interesting she is giving them the interview, which I hope Bravo and NBC see as an FU to them and fire her ass!

29. designernailsdiana says:

Happy Birthday IceNFire 🎂🎉🎉🎉🌹🌹🌹🌹

Best line from SC …. When Kingsley is 18 I will be 53 and we’ll get married and Katherine will be my mother in law, the girl I hooked up with, and Tomas will be in the Looney Bin and we will be feeding him applesauce. … That sort of sums it all up.

I just watched Shahs. rofl. GG is gonna take lie detector tests till she gets the results she wants. What an endorsement for lie detector tests.

31. Shiny says:

Mel –
    I’m catching up on the site finally – get well soon!
    Hi to DesignDiva