Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Part One

Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Part One by RamonaCoaster

The opening scene starts with the ladies getting ready back stage, making sure their hair and makeup is just right.  They are all dressed in white to symbolize purity and innocence which these ladies constantly feign to have but that is not the real story.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-6-reunion-bts-28

Kenya is sitting to Andy’s right and Nene is sitting to Andy’s left.  The prime seats.  Then Kandi is next to Kenya and Cynthia on the end.  Phaedra is next to Nene and Claudia is at the end on the wrong couch.  Andy says hello to each lady.  He hears Nene has a brand new house.  Todd is filling up Kandi’s love tank and it is their one year anniversary in on week.  Kenya found a man on Millionaire Matchmaker and is still with him.  Phaedra asked Jesus to fix it tonight.  Ugh! It’s already two minutes into the reunion and I’m already sick of all the eye-rolling, dirty looks and I-am-so-obviously-bored faces.  And of course, Andy had to mention Roger Bobb.

Production makes a wig, weave and hair piece commercial just like in Kenya’s screening.  The ladies make some polite laughs.  Apparently there are a lot of memes about Nene’s wigs.  Nene is wearing what she calls the “Andy” wig.  Smooch that behind, Nene!

unnamed (Small)

When Andy asks Kenya about her hair, she states she has hair care, she’s wearing a piece but Porsha sells weaves and wigs.  Kenya makes sure to tell him that she has 24 inches of her own hair.  Andy wants to make sure that is her only prop.  Thank goodness, there are no bullhorns, scepters and fans.

Nene talks about being on Broadway and getting a lot of love.  Phaedra contacted her on opening night.  Claudia was the only one who contacted her about tickets but Claudia didn’t attend.  Claudia took Nene to task about the therapy session because she didn’t know when she would see her and that was her chance.  Claudia makes Nene answer for her holier-than-thou attitude.  Claudia says it wasn’t filmed but Nene called her a nothing, a bitch and a m*therf*cker.  No one speaks up and says it didn’t happen.  Nene makes an announcement – for the rest of the day, everyone is right and Nene is wrong.

Nene tweeted that Kandi is such as a hater.  Kandi says she doesn’t hate her, but she hates Nene’s superiority complex.  Nene didn’t like that Kandi compared her situation in the past with Phaedra against Kenya and Cynthia.  Kandi remembers when Nene called Phaedra evil and a “head doctor.”  Kandi thinks Phaedra talked about her with Nene.  They cleared up that Phaedra never spoke about her but Nene understood Phaedra’s situation and they connected over similar problems.  Kandi has egg on her face.  Nene starts getting emotional. Kandi says Nene has shown texts and would blast people if they are not her friends anymore.  She just wiped the egg off her face.  Screaming ensues.  They both say “we see each other” with the deuce finger-pointing move.

Andy asks Phaedra if she has brought her kids to visit Apollo and she says no.  She explained the restrictions.  I think she has a right to not bring her kids to prison.  They shouldn’t be exposed to that at such a young age.  Let Apollo lie in the bed he made in prison.

150424_2861592_Did_Apollo_Ever_Get_Physical_

Cynthia says it is not her place to speak about Phaedra’s marriage or kids.  Kandi feels he needs to have some type of relationship with his kids.  Phaedra has not filed for divorce yet.  She wants to make her children okay first.  Andy thinks the day Phaedra changed the locks was one of the most disturbing scenes of the show.  Phaedra refuses to answer the question whether Apollo ever got physical with her.    Kenya feels the children is hurt the most.

A viewer thinks the exorcism was disturbing.  Phaedra says she was blessing her home.  My aunt has had a priest come into her newly bought homes to bless it and jokingly says it’s an exorcism.

Porsha joins the cast after they showed the Claudia clips.  Miss Lawrence was right.  Her dress does look like a shower curtain.  Porsha sits at the end of the couch next to Phaedra and Claudia is over at the end on her team’s side.  Andy invites Porsha to talk about Claudia’s storyline.  Porsha didn’t like Claudia mentioning Kenya or Claudia asking around about her car and stuff she had.  Porsha infers that Kordell was cheating on her during their marriage.  Claudia claimed Porsha had an affair with a married man who gave her stuff and Porsha did tell everyone in the Phillipines that she dated a married man.  Claudia feels sorry that Porsha doesn’t rely on her own talents.  Porsha says this is slanderous.  Claudia tells her to file a lawsuit if she bought that life.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-6-reunion-bts-08

Porsha says she was dating a young athlete but she wouldn’t say his name because they are no longer dating.  Cynthia took exception with Porsha saying Peter was cheating on her.  Porsha actually says she wasn’t spreading it around town or make it a storyline.  Did she forget the camera filming them?  She’s so dumb.  Porsha says Cynthia needs to look inside and Cynthia says so do you, deep inside (past her huge fake boobs).

Andy wants to know why Nene said the thirst is real referring to Claudia.  Claudia says her wig is thirsty.  All these women are thirsty.

Andy wants to know the status of “Life Twirls On” that Kenya self-financed.  He thinks it’s a bad business move.  Kenya says there are always buyers.  Kenya was taught by her aunt that forgiveness is something you do for yourself.  Kenya’s aunt is awesome.  Kenya’s mom said hello to her at her grandfather’s funeral and it was the first time she spoke to her.  Sad.

Porsha will not apologize to Kenya.  Kenya mentions the 50th anniversary of Selma the movie and Porsha’s grandfather promoting non-violence which she uses to shame Porsha for not apologizing for assaulting her.  Porsha says she saw the props Kenya used as a weapon and Kenya lashed out at her in Puerto Rico so her apology wasn’t sincere. Porsha pronounces scepter, spector.

Phaedra says they don’t use their platform responsibly or support anything.  Phaedra doesn’t think Kenya should use that (Selma, Porsha’s grandfather, Civil Rights Movement) platform to say anything when she is not being the ideal woman.  Kenya then says Phaedra wants to be a Christian and not forgive.  Phaedra tells her to read the bible because they are plenty of whores in the bible and she would find good company and be redeemed.  A bible burn! I thought she wasn’t going to call her a whore anymore.  I have a hard time believing Kenya to be genuine.  I do believe she was brought on the show to create more drama and push the other women’s buttons and she does it to a tee.  I don’t think she was expecting how bad the backlash would be.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-6-reunion-bts-14

Phaedra says she calls her a whore because of the behaviors she displays.  Kenya says if she was a whore she would have been the best whore in the world, there would be a museum in her name, there would be a Hollywood star on the Walk of Fame, because she would own it unlike Phaedra.

So far the zingers came from Phaedra and Kenya.  The other ladies are still warming up.  No one brought props or has been assaulted yet.  Their wigs and weaves are still intact.  Nene was on the edge of being emotional but she recovered.  Andy gets to face time with Aidan and he is the cutest thing.  Aidan, not Andy.    It’s been pretty tame so far.

___________________________________________

Happy Birthday

PrincessPindy

___________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Atlanta. Bookmark the permalink.

245 Responses to Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Part One

Tamara Tattles is reporting that Kingsley (the dog) has been picked up by animal control

Facinating.

And thanks for this link and especially for the article Linda Thompson wrote…a very interesting eye-opener.

Linda sounds like could be the next made for TV movie, or at least her story be included in the part of the yet to be made/edited or aired Bruce Jenner story.

I have doubts/questions about this. Her son loves the dog and Kim said Monty did, too. Why couldn’t they look after him? Also, why turn him over to animal control when there are other options-boarding, for instance. I’m sure there are boarders-if you threw enough $ at them, would have taken him and kept him separate and muzzled, etc. Animal control is a last resort.

I wonder if this has to do with the million dollar lawsuit from the woman that was bit. They tried to drag Bravo/Evolution production into the lawsuit, actually both sides tried that, and the judge said, nope, that the responsibility and the lawsuit shall proceed solely against LyingDrugAddictAlcoholicKim, this happened last week. NO WAY you are even going to get a settlement agreement nor a mediation agreement done with that dog still in her home. This could possibly be the reason for the removal of the dog.

There’s several unknowns here, but I’m sure this is not what KIM had in mind. I’m going to speculate that she left Kingsley in the care of someone – and something didn’t go as expected. Did he become unhinged after KIM left (dogs know when you are going away and KEY on any anxiety you have about leaving)? Or did someone that KIM trusted to care for him use her absense as an opportunity to call animal control? The fact it’s reported he was “removed from the house” speaks volumes. Or did someone have a court order that was conveniently falling on being served that day? What other scenario could there be?

Frankly Kim is putting herself, her family, neighbors and Kingsley through too much. She could’ve given him up a long time ago and adopted herself a suitable dog that everyone could have bonded w/by now and Kingsley could be happy in a suitable situation.

You ever watch that show Pit bulls and Parolees? I bet the owner Tamra I think her name is, could help Kingsley. She rehabiltates dogs and them people adopt them.

Tia Torres. I watch that show, she is an angel. They’re typically rescuing abandon and or abused dogs, there aren’t many stories on the show that are about taking on a dog that has an owner and doing behavior modification. I would venture to say that IF Kingsley was on death row at the pound and no one to claim him and Tia was called, she might intervene. Or contact someone who could handle him.

• California35 says:

😒😞
      This is sad… Poor animal, bad owner and environment. I wonder if there was another insident, on if he escaped or something that the pet control got involved.

I am wondering the same thing, she is in the middle of a lawsuit from the bite to a friend of the family, the dog bit her niece, and I would bet he has bitten someone else. Since that dog is on “watch” if anyone from her family were to go to the hospital with a dog bit the county would take that dog away immediately.

• I feel bad for the dog. I had read that as soon as the Reunion taping was over Rambles brought him home. It is a shame if it is true because he was probably in a good place for training and protected.

• mariareads says:

I feel bad for the dog too. Kingsley should never have been in that house. My bestie has a dog who is half pit bull and he is a sweetheart. He was a rescue. Had been shot and thrown by the side of the road to die in Florida. How he made it to CT I will never know but he ended up at the vet’s office that her son works for. He is understandably cautious and not a dog you sneak up on but not because he’s part pit bull. He was abused. They have taken him to all kinds of training and he has done well. So sad for Kingsley.

2. T-Rex says:

Interesting that MzAndy called KluelessKenya’s project not a good business deal, okay that means that BRAVO has probably “passed” on picking up that show for their network, and I would bet that you may be able to see the pilot on YouTube some day but I would be highly surprised that any channel picks up that pilot.

• I think he was saying it was a bad business decision to use your own money to finance a pilot instead of other people’s money. Only no one would have financed that project other than Kenya. Tax write-off maybe?

That is what he was saying. He was rather incredulous that she did that with her own money, he acted like that was unheard of….maybe it is. I will be a tax write off if she doesn’t at least sell the concept to have further production made….not footed by her, of course!

Yeah. Tax write off, fer sure,.. If nothing else. I give her credit for trying.

Yes and when she said someone is always looking for a pilot. I thought the same Andy did. You put your own money up? No one has to buy it KluelessKenya. 😉

I wondered about that statement too. Just because you make a pilot does not mean it wilt sold. She doesn’t sound to smart to me.

• Amber...RealWife says:

Well… they say she DIDN’T PAY the actors who worked on the pilot. She had them sign a release to be filmed by BRAVO for free of course and then didn’t pay them the scale or amount agreed upon. OriginalAuntViv of the FreshPrinceOfBelAir was in the pilot. She refused to sign off and film for BRAVO because she doesn’t do REALITY but said that Kenya has not paid her or anyone else from the shoot.

Hi guys! Hope everyone’s weekend was a good one. I just received news that a friend of mine left for Nepal last week for a medical missionary trip. And yes, she was in the earthquake’s path. But she has been heard from, she’s safe, but is quite shaken (no pun intended). Please pray for her safe return and also for all of the others who are suffering now. Really puts that trivial crap of all of the Housewives into perspective.

4. So TMZ jumped the gun and no results from Amber’s lump have been publicized? No cancer?

::::curtsey:::::

Happy Birthday, my Princess! ❤

6. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS PINDY! 🎉🎉🎉

• Eileen looks great. You know after a whole season I still refer to her by her name and not some stupid nickname – I think that says something!

• California35 says:

She ddoes look great! And yeah, what could we say about her? Nothing. I love her hair, the way she dresses, her home, her relationship, the way she behaved, the way she tried to reason with the two crazy loons. I’m with you 😊

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Eileen drank that potion from Death Becomes Her! She looks amazing. I saw a close up of her face and wow!!

Y&R and Days of Our Lives tied for the winner. 🙂 I can only remember that happening once before.

A tie is so uncommon. Seems to me like Eileen Davidson is a winner – she worked both shows in the last year!

I didn’t see much, but I did see the little ditty about Days 50th anniversary! Sorry I missed the memoriam tribute to Joan Rivers…..I though it was all wrong the Grammys/Oscars/Emmys ignored her contribution.

8. Happy birthday Princess P! Hope you are a wonderful day.

9. OK repeat of daytime emmys is on in the background – what the hell is Tyra wearing? Some bodysuit with a sheer skirt – I guess her stylist didn’t have the stones to tell her that she doesn’t have the body for that anymore. And she has great curves so embrace them and do something to flatter the curves instead of putting them under a microscope.

Good afternoon everyone. I hope your Bottom Lip Monday is going well. 😊

11. 2Stupid says:

Just curious, does anyone else despise Claudia more than me? I mean I don’t love Nene but I don’t hate her but Claudia has nothing to add except fighting w/ Nene and Porsha. Uggh don’t like her.

Maybe not as much as you, lol, but I don’t like her!

Don’t like her one bit. Why did she INSIST on going over and over why Porsha doesn’t want anything to do w/her in the office? Hi and bye in a cordial manner is all that’s needed and what Porsha said she’d do. Why need explanation from NeNe after she’s given her explanation as to why she left the session? I don’t know what her problem is. But I guess that was her “storyline” since there was nothing else about her except her hammer toes.

LOL! 🔨💅
        Not laughing at this affliction, but how Powell said it was a storyline!

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

LOL!! Hammer toes! 😆

It’s like the only reason to be on this season is to antagonize the women that Kenya dislikes. Claudia needs to be gone next season.

• Plain Jane says:

No…they had a pic of her signing a Bravo contract.
          BTW Claudia has a big mouth. She’s known to talk about other peoples business like she did about Porcha. She goes around saying she’s about empowering women but that’s a lot of bullshit. She’s been on Wendy Williams show talking about other women. She and Kenya are good friends bc they are exactly alike. They are both insecure and that’s why they both put other women down.

I don’t like her and I don’t like Cynthia, I think they both contribute nothing to the show and are mean nasty women. Both are thirsty in Nene’s words. I don’t dislike or hate Nene but I think she is full of herself and miss the fun Nene she used to be with Kim.

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

I think she is quite attractive (except for the toes) but then she opens her mouth and the attraction is gone.

Yes she is very pretty. She’s prettier than Kenya. She and Cynthia are just about even on their attractiveness. Yup but when she opens her mouth 😵

• SoutheastVA says:

I hater her as much as you. She has nothing going on as a storyi\line from her own life. She came in throwing crap at people from the jump. Last night she felt the need to go in on every conversation that included Nen or Porsha. I think she’s friendly with the production. She the type to kis ass to be the boss’ or teacher’s pet. It’s convenient how she threw out the line about if Porsha’s about that life then sue her. Well, she knows Porsha can’t sue her contractually. For some reason, the ladies can’t ever state that. If they do, it must be edited out. Alos, none of the ladies have mentioned her past relationship with a well known celebrity which contributed to his marriage dissolving. I wonder if the celebrity, Tom Joyner, has mad threats to sue if his name is mentioned on the show.

I don’t like any of them! But I certainly do love me some Aiden and Dylan. Regardless of what many of you think of Phaedra, she’s a good mama and is raising one very intelligent son with Dylan to follow. I do like Phaedra and her wit and smarts. Just wish she would dress a bit more conservatively and pick better husbands!

• Amber...RealWife says:

Take a number because honey i’ve got it bad for her. She annoys me to no end. Her desperation and thirst for relevance is sickening. The way she went after Porsha was a preemptive action, done to deflect the rumors that have been flowing about her for years. She’s been linked to SEVERAL married men, actors and radio personalities, and is the reason some divorced.

As for NeNe and her attacks on her, much akin to beating up the biggest girl on the cell block day 1, she has kept it going ad nauseam. She is a jealous, envious woman who should concentrate on herself and stop worrying about others. The way she belittles NeNe’s origins and accomplishments yet she came on a show that NeNe made famous in order to ride those coattails and get some fame as well. She needs to go with CarlosKIng.

So true Amber. I mean what’s she done since Deal or No Deal was cancelled? And see what you and others have said about her and married celebs, which is what NeNe was alluding to, is so very true. She’s talking about Porsha and her African & getting gifts. She says she hasn’t slept around for gifts. Well then she’s an idiot. She slept around and didn’t get anything? That’s what I meant about Kenya. She’s calling Porsha out for being violent. That because where Porsha has come from she should know better and set an example. Well that goes for Kenya too. W/all her accomplishments she should know better on how she presents herself and doesn’t. Acting sluttt. Calling the others whores. Claudia and Kenya are no better than Porsha, NeNe and Phadera when it comes to that.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Didn’t Nene apologize to Claudia about the dinner the next day in the van? I mean, Nene never apologizes and this chick keeps going for her. Tired of this already.

I can’t say that I hate any of them. Not trying yo be a wet blanket. They all have their faults and they all have some redeeming qualities. I don’t react to any of them the way I do to, let’s say, Brandi?

12. plainviewsue says:

Happy birthday Princess!!!

13. serenanyc says:

Love Eileen’s look at the Daytime Emmys!

• She’s now blaming the fans in Twitter?

smh

well at least she knows what everyone thinks of her even though most of the ladies won’t confront her. At least the fans are honest.

• plainviewsue says:

It’s EVERYBODY’s fault. It’s twitter. It’s face book. It’s her dog. It’s the wedding. It’s Kyle. It’s Monty. It’s Lisa Rinna. It’s Eileen. And now she was asked to leave for trespassing, but she wasn’t making a stink?

Same sh*t, different day.

OMGosh she is STILL LYING her ass off, at least in rehab they will hopefully make her OWN HER SHIT! The bar had stated that her ass had been coming in to drink there for months, they told the police they had served her drinks. Again, I worked in a bar, if some crazy ass bitch came off the streets, that we hadn’t served and was going “off the rails” we would absolutely make sure the cops knew that because that would mean they were on “something else” and may need to be 5150’d(we call baker acted down here). Oh and if the bar were closed, which they don’t close until 2:00am, she couldn’t be in there, there are pictures of the POLO Lounge they have doors, doors that would be closed if the bar were closed. IN ADDITION there were other patrons in the bar, ugh, I just can’t Has anyone else noticed though that THELIARSUPREMESLUTBAGSCUMBAGLYINGLIARJEALOUSBITCHMORONSTFUBrandi has been “radio silent” I thought about this over the weekend, I think she was LyingDrugAddictAlcoholicKim’s enabler and not only knew she was drinking but condoning it, there were all of those late night chit-chats that folks only seem to have when the are drunk off their ass.

• mariareads says:

If Brandi was so close to Kim I really doubt she didn’t know about the drinking or drug taking. Wouldn’t Kim be calling her when she was messed up? I just don’t see that it’s possible not to know. But then, that’s just me.

• At the bars I worked at there were BostonPD on detail. Every night club too. Plus all our own security.

Never needed to call anyone, they’re already on the premises. I wonder if it wasn’t the same situation at the Polo Lounge.

The Polo Lounge stated they have private security, that’s the place folks go to not be noticed and be completely private, it’s a Private Bar you have to be either staying there or famous I think to get in the place, and I believe it also has private areas for the famous folk. Remember they called the BHPD not the LAPD, they did that so that the mugshot wouldn’t be released and probably so that stuff didn’t get out to the press, but she was a freakin lunatic, and folks were taking pictures and were being offended. Oh Yeah forgot to add that part that the bar staff said they called the cops also because she was offending other patrons in the bar, the closed bar, with no people, ugh that bitch is not going to get sober if she doesn’t stop lying!

It’s not that private. Anyone can eat or drink there. It’s a restaurant and bar that just happens to be at the hotel. Plus, her inlaws owned the place at one time, so she probably has always had free reign there. It does cater to a certain clientele though-but they won’t turn you away unless you’re acting like a jerk. Kims lies are quite amazing! She’s pathological-it’s comes as easy to her as breathing. She’s a real nut bag.

• p.s. They didn’t choose to call BHPD over LAPD – it’s not located in the LAPD district. You call 911 and if you’re in the BH precinct that’s who you’re going to get.

While the mugshot was not released, it had nothing to do with the bar. They just dialed 911.

I’m not altogether convinced that bar staff wasn’t some of the anonymous “sources” quoted by TMZ. I don’t think they were trying to protect her at all.

I will disagree with you on the 911 calls, NO WAY they are making a 911 call that can be released to the press via a court order. I guarantee you they have a direct line to the precinct that they call when they have an issue that needs to be dealt with. BHPD cannot quash 911 calls, that is run by the county of LA which is who is responsible for that area and every news outlet would have petitioned for those transcripts and audio.

• OK- 911 may not have been called, there ARE non emergency #’s. Maybe that was how the police were contacted, although I personally don’t believe the bar was protecting Kim.

To protect Kim they would have had their security bundle her up to a room to sleep it off, So We’ll have to agree to disagree on that.

Regardless, the bar didn’t delegate which police force responded. They are in BHPD territory.

• I just read House of Hilton and Kim’s Mom Big Kathy drank there a LOT. Kim hangs out there so yes it’s not like they didn’t know who she was when she walked in.
            That book was so good, you all should read it. You’d realize how messed up those Richards girls are. Kyle must be the only normal one.

I’m wondering if booble head wasn’t encouraging her to drink all along, telling her that no one should be telling her what to do after all she’s a grown a** woman who can make her own mind up and Kim agreed with her. Both of them had a I’ll show them attitude. Even her son who has the mental problems could see Brandi wasn’t good for his mom! You know she’s just lucky she’s still alive when it comes right down to it, she should be kissing her lucky stars nothing tragic has happened to her. I agree is that bar was closed she would not have been able to get in there, the other people would not been in there drinking and they would not have been serving people. She figured she could talk her way out of it with Dr Phil and that is the only reason she went on his show.

AND THIS is why I dislike Dr. Phil because he is NOT going to do anything but treat her like a baby, and not make her accountable for anything and letting her get off with all her lies lies lies

He’s not going to let her get away with her lies…he will keep asking her logical questions in order for her to see exactly how stupid and unbelievable her story is…we can’t blame him if Kim is too brain damaged (from years of abusing God only know what) to understand how stupid and ridiculous she is!! He won’t treat her like a baby but I don’t think we are going to get a satisfying outcome-not because of him but because of HER!!

T-Rex BBH said to LR Kim was doing so much more or its more than you think, something to that affect. So I agree w/you BBH knew what Kim was doing. Why would she just watch Kim? I think she wanted Kim to need “her”. For Kim to say just what she did. “You’re my BFF.”

Thk goodness Chad said Booble Bobble Head is toxic. If he thinks so I bet his siblings do too and they should be telling their aunt Kyle she was right about that whacked out relationship of Kim & BBH. As for what she read on Twitter she ought to think that maybe there is something to what strangers are saying. And she poured herself a 2 inch drink? Well that says she measures it. I remember on The Jefferson’s when George drew a line on the bottles of alcohol to make sure the housekeepER Florence wasn’t drinking any. I bet Kim does something to that affect. She’s not fooling anyone but herself.
      I hope she comes out on the other side. And am hoping she sees that yes BBH was just using her and not a true friend. BBH will retaliate.

14. So Rickey Smiley is not too happey ( see what I did there?) with Claudia.

BTW? He comes across as a real A-Hole in his tweets…

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Yeah, he was a real ass to the lady asking him simple questions. I don’t remember the last DJ that was on his time slot, but anyone is replaceable.
      Btw, every Monday they rehash the previous ATL episode.

I like Ricky. DANG!! Who peed in his coffee? Just like the thousands of tweets he doesn’t respond to, he should’ve made hers 2,001. And he might not watch ATL but he is well aware of what’s going on since Claudia is on the rsd and Porsha is on Dish Nation. He asks Porsha questions about ATL sometimes.

15. Thank you for the Birthday Wishes. It is a hot one today! Going to sit out by the pool, read and drink Peach Ice Tea…if you have never had Lipton Peach Ice Tea, you are missing something!!! I would like to publicly apologize to Kim Richards for causing her to drink….I’m such an asshole 😉

16. Happy Birthday Twin!!!

17. mm in oc says:

Has anyone considered the reason Phaedra won’t file for divorce is she want to maintain spousal privilege and her husband can’t rat her out? I just have a hard time believing she had no idea what Apollo was doing (or that he could come up with the idea by himself)

• Yuppers- after I read Angela Stanton’s book? She’s as dirty than him, if not more so because she’s the mastermind.

I enjoy her on RHOA I guess, but she’s a grifter through and through.

• I just thought that meant you didn’t HAVE to but you could if you wanted to…. #notalawyer

I wondered about that too, neither one can testify against the other. Also about him being violent with her, I think her not answering said he has been, which I can totally see him being like that with her. I’m glad he’s away from those boys.

18. Pinkie was at the Race to Erase MS event over the weekend (so was Camille) – no wonder I like her highness! The spots in my brain thank her for her support.

Seriously do I have the best excuse ever when I f up? “Dude, I have spots in my brain” I rest my case!

• Damn, that is a good excuse, I am sorry you have it but it is a good one!! I wish they would show that stuff on the show instead of…do I even have to say it….lol!!

19. Two types of Spousal Privilege… Communication and Testimony from Wiki

Communication:
    Both the witness-spouse and the party-spouse hold the spousal communications privilege, so either may invoke it to prevent the other from testifying about a confidential communication made during marriage.
    Testimony:
    Under U.S. federal common law, the spousal testimonial privilege is held by the witness-spouse, not the party-spouse, and therefore does not prevent a spouse who wishes to testify from doing so.[4] The rationale of this rule is that if a witness-spouse desires to testify against the party-spouse, there is no marital harmony left to protect through the obstruction of such testimony.

20. Forgive me if this has been posted. I scanned and didn’t see it, but back to Dr. Phil interviewing/intervening with Kim Richards: “…in a bar…in a bar…in a bar…in a bar….”

You have to give the man credit where it’s due: Kim never looked so obvious telling her BS lies.

“In a bar…..”
      “In a bar……”
      “In a bar……”
      I know people really dislike Dr. Phil-but this is the reason why I like him-he will push the logical question until the stupidity is glaringly clear!!

• I’ve seen about 3 or 4 segments from this show already online, and he cut her no slack. She is obviously lying and he’s not buying it.

Nor am I buying that she is going to benefit from being in rehab again, because I have yet to see her own anything that she wasn’t absolutely nailed for, after which she then minimizes and twists and lies all about it–AGAIN.

I guess it’s better than no rehab, but she’s done this so many times now, who can believe it. Have you seen her in the “airport” video on youtube where she was also ESCORTED OUTat some point? This appeared to have been some years ago, but it was videotaped by another passenger in the waiting area on cell phone. She’s got quite a pattern and record now.

I know one thing: if Andy does another “post-rehab Kim” BS segment next season or on WWHL, he’s a FOOL. I’m done with Kim’s “POOR ME” nonsense. She’s a straight-up pill and alcohol addict and I doubt if she’s told the truth about any of this to anyone in decades.

• IMHO- she’s going to rehab to beat the court ordered rehab that is inevitable. Also to keep her Bravo paycheck.

I remember that whole plane debacle. We all thought she had hit rock bottom then.

Joke’s on us.

I would to agree 100X!!!
          She hasn’t had an honest day in her life! I know a couple of people who work their programs and to tell you the truth they are a little more honest than I prefer!! Haha I’m kidding of course but you get my drift. Their honesty is such a big part of their recovery -it’s no part of Kim’s and until she starts being honest she will treat rehab like a visit to the spa…

I won’t believe she is trying to work on this until she is actually following some type of program. Like AA. I’m sure it’s possible but I don’t she her being the type who can go to treatment and then come out and follow no program and stay sober, she’s not strong enough to do that on her own.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

I get the feeling that Kim thinks she has her drinking under control and it’s ok to drink when she’s not having a good day. That’s why I don’t think she will commit to a serious program like AA. I hope I’m wrong, of course.

Yes OMIB. I believe it too.

I like Dr. Phil. I dvr his show and watch them whenever.

Also read the article the Maitre D set her off, another huge LIE. First off, there would be NO Maitre D on the floor of a BAR, on the floor of a restaurant yes, bar no. Restaurants would be closed prior to a bar closing and probably would have been closed at the lastest 10pm, it was well after midnight when she was arrested. NOW, this seems more plausible, at 10pm the maitre D asked the several patrons left in the restaurant to please feel free to take their evening into the bar area as they would be closing down the restaurant. NO WAY IN HELL a Maitre D of a famous restaurant is going to raise his voice at someone famous, whose family used to own the damn place, you don’t become the Maitre D if you are surley to your patrons. IN addition she has been a regular at the Bar for many months they all knew who she was. So it would make more sense that she went to the bar and when they did “last call” her drunk ass wanted more alcohol, the bar probably said you have had enough and we are closing and she then went ape-shit! So let’s see the reason she drank was because of watching the Reunion, then it was having to watch the Reunion to do the non-exsistent blog she never writes, then it was twitter folks, then it was the boogeyman, then it was because everyone hates her dog, now it’s the phantom Maitre D, omgosh who is next, maybe the man on the moon was winking at her in a menacing way and that’s why she had to drink

The man on the moon has been my down fall on more than one occasion….don’t judge!!!
        Hahahaha!!!

HA! I am just still trying to piece together this Imaginary timeline she is trying to feed everyone. First off, the Bar at the Polo Lounge closes at 1:30am, meaning last call was probably 1:15am. The restaurant area closes at 10:00 during the week and 10:30am on the weekends. Now if she is at the bar when it’s closed it was after 1:30am(by the way police were called at 1:15am after security tried to calm down the situation and realized they couldn’t so her meltdown was between 12:45 and 1:15am), and why is she driving from her daughter’s home at that time of the night, and going OUT OF HER WAY to the Polo Lounge, when her home is way out in the Valley and her daughter doesn’t live near the hotel either. She goes to the Polo Lounge, because they know her, they also keep her drinking secret! UGH. Uhm doesn’t LyingDrunkyMcDrunkyDrugAddictAlcoholicKim realize we are not mentally impaired like she is and can figure out the time lines. I am starting to think she is someone that drinks until she is “blackout” drunk so she can’t remember much of what goes on when she is drinking.

• Oh, same thing I asked before I saw this. Exactly! Her story is not only full of holes, no one has said who was “at Brooke’s house” with her. Early in this story I read Brooke was out of town, and Kyle was, as well; but no one is talking about the details of this very thin story, are they?

what I’m wondering is why would her daughter let her have a drink at her house. If your mother is that much of a drunk why would you have it around when your mom came over. Doesn’t make sense to me

• There’s still so many holes in her story we haven’t even heard about: who was at Brooke’s house that saw her drive away when she had clearly been drinking?

Where does Brooke live? Where does Kim live? Does it make sense that Kim would be driving so late alone, upset, drunk, and she just happened to pass the Polo/BHHotel at the moment the alcohol began affecting her?

Why would she get in a car to drive after drinking, anyway? If she’s coherent enough to realize she needed to get off the road, she’s coherent enough to realize before she left Brooke’s that she’s drinking and driving. CALL A TAXI!

Add in that she’s now admitted on NATIONAL TV that she was drinking and driving, she fingered Monty for illegal distribution of a controlled substance.

Bravo would be stupid to give her another contract, rehab or no. It didn’t work last time. The woman is a menace to herself and to others.

• OneMoreInBoston says:

The more I think about it? I don’t think she drank at Brooke’s house. Maybe she was never even there.

It’s just another convenient “woe is me” story where someone, anyone- this time Bravo’s RHOBH reunion- has victimized poor little Kim again.

Because the pain. No wait. Because the trauma…

• Someone knows the truth about that.

Some reports have said she was “with” friends at the Polo, who left at some point before her arrest. Other reports say she had been drinking there for months. She herself said to Dr. Phil in the interview:

Dr Phil: You went to a bar!
            Kim: That’s where I usually go. And I’ve been going there for years.

So there it is: she is an alcoholic who goes to a bar. USUALLY.

What interesting is how Dr. Phil got into this mix; it had to be what the family wanted or it wouldn’t have happened.

I personally think that KruelladeKathy had a LOT to do with this, they are friends with Dr. Phil and his wife. I think they wanted her to go to Rehab and thought he would do this, it’s why again I personally think he isn’t going to go as hard on her as he would have if it were someone else. I do think, he KNOWS she is an alcoholic, that she is lying through her teeth the ENTIRE interview. I also think, as some have noted, her attorneys helped set this up so they can go to court to show she is trying to get her shit together. She will end up pleading out to some sort of misdemeanor, she will get something on her record, because she assaulted a cop, no getting around that. She won’t serve any time, she may not even get any probation, although I could see her getting possibly some community service hours.

• I think you’re pretty close. Reminds me of “someone else” who didn’t want to admit to using the word “intervention” while trying to talk LisaR into doing it “for everyone so nobody ends up being the bad guy….”

Wonder who got to be “the bad guy” this time? Her children?

21. designernailsdiana says:

Happy Birthday Princess Pindy 🎂🎉💐🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

Dr. Phil talks about Kim on Extra….

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

This was a great clip. Can’t wait to see what Kim says about Kyle.
      Brandi is screwed either way if Kim comes back to Bravo or not.
      She was the one that perpetuated her aggressive behavior on PN, got in between Kim and a sister that was trying to help, admitted that Kim needed help and is a toxic person to be around. Kim will victimize herself and blame Brandi. Bye Brandi!👋

So as I posted above DrunkMcDrunkyLyingDrugAddictAlcoholickim is a “blackout” drinker, once she starts drinking she can’t remember shit about it cause she drinks to blackout levels. I still think he wasn’t as hard on her as he could have been, but we shall see tomorrow after the interview.

So Kyle did have contact with Kim after the arrest. I would thought differently, so that makes me wonder who initiated the contact. I guess we’ll find out tomorrow.

Ditto T-Rex on being a blackout case….it’s part of the reason she never owns up to anything.

23. Wow- Baltimore is outta control, anyone there stay safe

• Queen Butter Bean says:

I just recently moved from Maryland to Idaho – always disliked even having to go through Baltimore to the airport – it always seemed like a city on the edge of violence. Had an unpleasant interaction there once – I don’t scare easily at all, but I was scared that day and glad the cops came.

• Hi Queen! There used to be a poster here from Baltimore, when Lynn was still alive- she did poetry slams, was a writer…hope she’s okay…

Reports set the gangs are banding together to fight the police? Mad Max type of FUBAR

24. Laineylainey says:

Great blog/recap today!!!
    Happy Birthday, Princess!!!!!!!

👋 Lainey, I don’t think you were the only one that didn’t have “set hate” from the Atlanta reunion. Ramonacoaster didn’t mention it and she had to pay attention (puleeeze!) 😉

LOL. How many episodes of set hate will you have to endure? Hopefully, just one more.

It’s very busy .. I’m watching now. Not a fan of that much red, and then there is the bright green … That’s a little Seasons Greetings.. And the feathers, and the over sized chotskies and the bamboo – I get what your saying Tarts! 🌲

Yep! Backgrounds should not compete for attention from guests ….hmm…there might be an Andy connection. I find myself looking at the background on WWHL….at least it’s not red!

Ramonacoaster, thanks for being our reunion tour guide! I hope you wear all white while you write the recap! 😉

Never mind! I saw powell has been here after I commented! I hope you’re not close to all that is happening.

27. mrs peabody says:

I miss Boston, does anyone know how she is doing? I wish she’d come back.

28. OK…fine…even though I have avoided RHOA the entire freaking season, even I will have to watch the second part of the reunion…too good of a job blogging RamonaCoaster…BRAVO (so to speak).

29. chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

Pindy just DM’d you. I echo JILL as saying you are one of the BEST on here and thank you for the laughter and wonderful insight you bring !
    🎁🎁🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊
    All health and good things to you this new year ! 👸🌟✨

WHY IS NO ONE MAKING YOU A SPARKLY BANNER????

(Where has VV been !!???? VV ! 🔔🔔🔔📢🔊)

30. Okay, I must say for the record I wanted to text Reality_Bytes sooooo bad to let her know that Andy had 3 Melbourne Housewives on WWHL tonight!

But Bytes goes to bed early. I learned that lesson the hard way. O_o

A shame they were at behind the bar…Andy had too many guests! Maybe he had his show booked and learned after the fact the ladies were in the states. IDK but what was that about Gina used to be a hooker…
      what in the world did Janet mean to say???!

Ha! I think Jacket said Gina knew about the Gamble rumors (because she’s psycho, I mean psychic). Then Andy asked what the rumors are, and Janet’s right nostril chimes in that Gamble was a hooker, and a stripper, and threw sex parties.

“Janet’s nostrils chime in…”

😆
          Yes, that’s what it was about the rumors, I was going to sleep when that was on! When she said “sex” it sounded like six. LOL

They should have been the guests! No disrespect to Shep or Asa.

Shep’s teeth ARE fake! I have wondered as much. He said a football collision knocked them all out.

• Funny story about Shep’s teeth: I was chatting up a nice young man I met strolling through in an upper crust neighborhood last year, whom I met while Hubs was assessing damage to a client’s property from a fallen tree. Kind of an over-the-fence sort of convo, local info on the area, etc. One thing led to another and we ended up talking about Southern Charm because he vacations on an Island near Charleston.

He hates the show–an insult to old money, apparently. But he especially mentioned SHEP’S TEETH. LOL He said, “Is that the show with the guy with the huge fake teeth?”.

So, NENE, no shame in YOUR game…or mouth, I should say. 😛

Ha! Which begs the question; if they’re fake they don’t have to be so damn big, do they?!

• Ha ha ha, Ladebra!

“Jacket said Gina knew about the Gamble rumors (because she’s psycho, I mean psychic)” and “Janet’s right nostril chimes in….”

Perfectly assessed!

• I think they were talking about the Gamble gossip—that SHE used to be a hooker. You remember this, right? As in, EVERY SINGLE EPISODE IT COMES UP? Now that it’s been repeated by JANET again in the states on national TV, I’m sure Gamble won’t mind. 😀

• Sorry I missed that – which 3? And how were they? Spill!!!!! Got to go see if they have video at bravo.com…

31. vilzvet says:

Happy belated birthday, princess!
    Yikes on Baltimore, was watching CNN most of the night, Anderson Cooper is who you want to cover this awful story. Best thing was looking at my newspapers this morning and see the mugs of some of these JDs with their rocks in hand and toilet paper and diapers and Pringles with their ridiculous grins and now they can be identified. And there were women involved too, clearly saw one with a huge armload of clothing running to their getaway car like they won the lottery, Sheesh. How is that a protest? Well, we all know it’s not. The mother smacking her son to high heaven was such a great video. She’s a mother who cares.

“Some say you’re mean when you’re drunk…some say you’re mean when you’re sober…have you been drunk on the show?”

Good morning everyone. 😄

34. Ok countdown – six hours until Dr Obvious’ interview with Rambles – are your DVRs set?

35. lila1star says:

Morning all–great blog and now I have my Bravo fix with out having to watch it. You bloggers are so good you all might put Bravo out of business 🙂

Kim’s Dr. Phil plan did not work. He would not let her control where the show was going. Even with and angry LittleK as back up. Kim and BG BFF status was because of drinking–there is nothing an alcoholic likes better than another drinker which simply enforces their self delusion of not having a problem.

SJP-NYC–
    I owe you answers to your questions–sorry I am late answering. I am going to post your questions as I answer if that is ok.

Lila1star – thank you for sharing your insight. A couple questions for you.
    1. Do they have a scale for Lyme?
    Not that I am aware of. There are 2 stages (if you want to call it that)–one being Lyme caught early and treated with no lingering effects. Then there is Late stage or disseminated Lyme which is when Lyme goes untreated with symptoms taking up to 6 months to show up. The bacteria has been allowed to have a hay day in the body. This stage is where the debate on treatment comes in. The best test to confirm is a spinal tap. Since you mentioned MS (I pray you stay in the benign scale)there are many Lyme pts who have been wrongly DX with MS.

2. You have obviously had a pretty severe case of it, do you think Lemons is just Lyme or do you think there could be other factors contributing to her illness such as the “Q” disease she mentioned?
    I fell into the 2nd stage and my DX was confirmed with the spinal tap as I assume was Yo’s. I don’t recall what “Q” stood for but Lyme tends to trigger auto immune conditions. With Yo–until she is clear of all the junk she is putting her body through–not sure if we or her could know.
    Hope this helps…

• Lila1star – thanks for the information, very interesting.

Yes, I have a friend who they thought had MS and it turned out to be Lyme since they share many of the same neurological symptoms. Spinal taps used to be the definitive way to diagnose MS, but luckily the MRI clearly shows the spots in our brains so today much fewer spinal taps for folks with MS. I am going on 20+ years with diagnosis and have never had one.

I was on a Paleo diet which a doctor with MS who went from a wheelchair to walking/biking wrote and need to go back to that. I find that when I cut out the sugar and starchy carbs and stick to healthier less process foods I do better. I worry about Lemon’s diet which seems so extreme with all these cleanses if she is getting enough nutrients naturally instead of pills. Do you find any diet helps with the Lyme? For MS the paleo I found was the Wahls Protocol.

Thanks for being our Lyme Ambassador! I fully believe the more we educate the better we get the right information out about our diseases!

Best,
      Sallie Jo

• lila1star says:

Hi Sallie Jo–love that name 🙂 I too am concerned that Yo is not only flushing toxins but all the good nutrients as well. In spite of what she may want–one can not live on an almond a week.

I hope you never have to do the spinal tap–they hurt! But until more is known and better testing found–that will remain the best way to know for certain.

Yes–diet plays a huge role–especially for me–as little bread products- no bread–pasta etc…. and high fruits and veggies. I avoid processed food at all costs. My body seems to tell me what it likes and what it doesn’t–if I eat something that set well–its gone.
        Debbie

Wow. Don’t even know where to begin to pick this apart. She said the bar was closed. Except for the people there the cops said she was harassing and the bartender that refused to serve her were there in a closed bar? Also, I LOVE that her vodka kicked in right as she passed the hotel. That certainly was convenient. I doubt her daughter, having grown up with an alcoholic, would have booze out when her mother came over. I hid every ounce of liquor I had years ago. Including the vanilla-yep, cause she drank that, too. And, I read on Huffpo that she claimed as the first thing people were calling her on social media was a “ho”. Has anyone EVER called her that? I’ve read Twitter up and down for Kim comments and I somehow missed all the ho comments. She just can never tell the whole truth, can she?