The Shahs of Sunset – Can‘t Fake the Funk

The Shahs of Sunset – Can‘t Fake the Funk by SunnyGirl

The show opens on Reza and Adam playing with their cat, Petey.  Reza is talking about working out for two weeks and only eating rice cakes, egg whites, and broccoli with some additional Styrofoam if he is really hungry.  He says he has lost 10 pounds.  Then they discuss their wedding.  (I thought it had already been decided they were going to Thailand to get married.) They talk about Thailand and how Reza’s mom is not going to be happy if they have a destination wedding.   Reza talks about going to the tiger sanctuary in Thailand where, according to him, you can pet baby tigers.  This is the ultimate decision maker for Reza.  He says if he can get married AND pet baby tigers, then Thailand is the place for him.

They also talk about Mike’s invitation to a reconciliation dinner.  Reza is hurt and upset (rightly so) about the comment Mike made last week that Jessica thinks he is evil.  Reza is also uncomfortable that while MJ, Asa, Adam and he have been invited to this dinner, GG has not.  He feels that Mike is trying to get them on his side, and cut GG out of the group.

MJ and Reza go to a studio so that MJ can do boudoir pictures for Charlie.  MJ says this is way out of her comfort zone but that she wants to embrace her body, face and beauty and learn to appreciate herself.  While she is sprawled across the lounge wearing not much, Reza tells her she is the Persian Anna Nicole.  Spot on, Reza.

GG is at a store called Hollywood Styles, shopping for something to wear to Asifa’s Bollywood party.  GG looks extremely uncomfortable about the clothing.  Asifa shows up wearing a jeweled headdress (not sure what you call it – does anyone know?)  Asifa says in her TH that she wants a G rated party which translates to GG not causing any fights.  Asifa asks GG how the polygraph went.  GG tells her that a 100 year old man with a stick up his ass did the poly and the results were inconclusive.  Asifa says take it again with someone else.  Then Asifa says the strangest thing.  She tells GG that she shouldn’t have put herself in that situation.  GG says what?  She shouldn’t have been drinking and partying with her friends?  Then GG says it really hurts her that no one believes her.  She says she will do another polygraph.

Asa is planning her political art performance.  (This is Asa at her best!)  She has invited a group of women to participate.   They will wear veils.  Some will unveil; some will remain veiled.  These women are from all different backgrounds and cultures with one common denominator:  women are oppressed in each of these cultures.  They start trying on the black veils that Asa has gotten.  Some of the women become emotional, because they can choose to wear the veil but in Iran the women are unable to choose.

Now Mike is at Shervin’s house.  For whatever reason, Bravo has decided to have Shervin on each episode of The Shahs.  The only storyline he has is his extreme wealthiness.  Cars, house, jewelry.  Mike, obviously, is a Shervin wannabe.  Mike claims that Persian men love expensive cars, lavish homes and flashy jewelry.  Of course, Shervin asks about how Mike is doing with the “group.”  Mike says he loves those guys and wants to put everything behind him but that Jessica does not want to reconcile.  Mike claims that something so stupid as what GG is claiming happened in Turkey should not kill the relationships that have lasted for years.

MJ and Charlie are at MJ’s house.  When Charlie arrives, she asks him if she looks pretty.  (Yep.  Because what can Charlie say but yes?) Charlie, of course, responds that she looks very pretty but he thinks she always looks pretty.  (Before Charlie arrives, did you notice that MJ pulled a drink out of the freezer?  I wonder if the freezer has been cleaned since it was Pablo’s resting ground.)  MJ starts giggling uncomfortably.  She has hidden the HUGE (and I mean HUGE!) boudoir portrait in the covers of her bed.  Charlie says he wants to take a nap.  MJ says they must make the bed in order to take a nap.  When Charlie starts arranging the covers, he finds the portrait.  Charlie says it’s amazing.  He says her lips are off the hook.  (PS – I like Charlie.)  MJ tells Charlie that her feelings are really grooving and that she loves him like kelp.  (Yes, because kelp grows very fast.)  He says he loves her and that he needs to start thinking about a ring.  Are there wedding bells in the future for MJ?  I actually hope so, because Charlie really seems to keep her grounded.  She is softer, sweeter, calmer with Charlie.  I like that side of MJ.

Asa and the group of women are on a bus in their veils.  Asa says the veil is a symbol of modesty.  She says modesty seems to have no place in the western world.  Asa has a megaphone with her.  We also see that Reza is there, with a camera to photograph Asa’s political art performance.  Asa is hoping that by posting the video of the performance that it will go viral and reach many people.  As the women gather in their black veils, they draw a crowd.  Asa uses the megaphone to say “I’m every woman, born free strong and beautiful.  To veil or unveil, it is my right to choose.”  Everyone chants “I’m Every Woman” and then some begin to remove their veils.  Signs were held up with #I’m Every Woman.  Like I said before, this is Asa at her best.  The Persian Priestess has again done something extraordinary and beautiful to draw attention for cultural awareness.

1 - shahs (Small)

MJ arrives at GG’s condo.  GG has hired the best of the best in polygraphy.   The polygrapher, John, arrives and begins setting up.  GG tells him about her prior polygraph and how the results were inconclusive.  John tells them that his equipment is top of the line computerized equipment that is far more accurate.  He says they will definitely have conclusive results.  He tells the ladies that he has been doing this for over 25 years.  He says he has sent people to jail on his results and gotten people out of jail on his results.  He then administers the test.  He tells GG immediately that she has, without a doubt, passed the polygraph.  It is apparent that GG is relieved and emotional.  MJ hugs her.

Asa, Asifa and GG are at a pilates class.  Asifa and GG are complaining about the class.  Asa says she is between two super skinny bitches and all they are doing is complaining.  Asa states that skinny people complain too much.

Now we get to the meat of the episode.  Mike and Jessica are getting ready for the reconciliation dinner.  Jessica is not happy to be going.  She says she deserves an apology.  Mike wants to forgive and forget.  Jessica is adamant that she is not going to forgive or forget – and that she is only going because Mike wants her to go.

Mike and Jessica arrive at the restaurant first.  Jessica is fired up and tells Mike that she is done being fake and that he better not shush her.  She says she is going to say how she feels.  We all know this is not going to end well.  Jessica has a really bad attitude before anyone even shows up.  Mike wants everyone to patch things up, but Jessica tells him these are not real friends.  (Methinks Jessica’s anger would be better spent on GG and Mike.  Her anger seems to be misplaced.)  Asa shows up next.  The conversation is very stilted.  Asa asks to see Jessica’s ring and congratulates them both on their engagement.  Jessica won’t even look Asa in the face.  Next MJ shows up.  She also asks to see the ring and makes a big deal over it.  MJ then brings up that she learned about the engagement on social media and that it really hurt.  Jessica takes this as a chance to get fired up.  She tells MJ that she doesn’t give a F%^& about them.  Reza and Adam show up and are seated.

2 - shahs mike jessica (Small)

Asa tries to explain to Jessica that she gave her word to GG that she wouldn’t say anything and that Asa tries to stand behind her word.  Jessica continues to rail and swear at Asa, MJ and Reza.  Jessica doesn’t want to hear a thing anyone has to say and uses every opportunity to scream and swear at them.  Mike, in his TH, is upset and hurt that the group seems to believe the story that GG has “made up.”  Jessica screams about them believing GG’s lies.  MJ calmly asks what happens if the story is true?  Mike and Jessica deny that anything happened in Turkey.  MJ again calmly states that she was there when GG took a polygraph and that GG passed the test.  Mike denies again and says that GG passed the test because she believes her own lies.  Reza looks at Mike and says that all three of them (Asa, MJ and Reza) believe GG.  Jessica screams again and asks “who is the victim?”  Jessica says that she is the victim.  (In my world, I believe she is right.  But she hasn’t figured out that Mike is the one making her the victim.)

Now the conversation turns to Mike telling Reza that Jessica thinks he is evil.  When Reza asks about that, Jessica denies it.  She says Mike is lying if he said that.  She tells Reza that she doesn’t think he is a good person but she never said he was evil.  Reza gets fired up too and tells Jessica that it is his prerogative if he wants to keep his business and personal life separate.  They go back and forth until Reza finally tells Jessica that she can’t keep blaming everything on other people.  Reza – you hit the nail on the head.  Jessica is upset and wants to be angry at everyone but Mike.  The anger is displaced.

3 - jessica (Small)

Reza says he is exhausted and asks that they continue this discussion at another time.  As they leave, it is apparent that Asa, MJ and Reza are more confused and upset.  There isn’t a resolution.  Mike says he wants to get back to a place of harmony and peace.  As they are waiting for their cars, Asa says she feels like she has been scolded like a child.  Jessica starts screaming again and tells Asa to get real.  She says don’t fake the funk.  Asa doesn’t even understand what that means.  Jessica sneers as she tells Asa that she is all pretend.  Jessica and Asa are yelling at each other again.  Asa tells Jessica that her sense of entitlement is embarrassing.

Thanks for reading!

_____________________________________

This entry was posted in Shahs of Sunset. Bookmark the permalink.

310 Responses to The Shahs of Sunset – Can‘t Fake the Funk

1. California35 says:

Good morning!

I saw that there will be another wives show im Bravo, except it is not called RealHousewives, it is called secrets and wives… Hmmm ok? Is Bravo trying diffrent name, same old stuff?

Yeah, they are doing that a lot, it’s because they don’t want to be the RealHo’s of Long Island, so they are Secrets and Wives, whatevah. Same shit, different name, although they promise no glass throwing, NICE, that’s how you have to preface your show, you won’t commit Physical Assault, wooohooo. I guess it’s supposed to be more Suburbia Ho-wives, but that’s pretty much what they all are with the exception of Bhills and NY. IMO

Morning! Thank you for the blog SunnyGirl. I saw Asa on WWHL, but I haven’t watched Shahs yet. I don’t think I can watch it this season. The GG / Mike story line I’m not feeling. I really believe that GG is a compulsive liar. For example, at the first party at Shervin’s house, she sees Mike looking at some girls around the pool, and she says “See, he’s looking at those girls and he wants to fu#K them. Like he tried to %$&* me”. That doesn’t make sense to me. Someone looking at a girl in a bikini does not equate to ^&*(ing them in a normal person’s mind. I totally think GG believes her bullshit, and would take a zillion polygraphs until she got the results she wanted. I’m not a fan of Mike’s, but it absolutely doesn’t mean I believe GG. And for them to make this a story line is disgusting.

And! My Southern Charmers aren’t so charming! I’m just enough Southern that I’m tired of hearing TR talk about money! Darn – if you don’t want to spend your money, don’t run for office. I wouldn’t give him two cents to rub together and I’m not a conservative South Carolinian.

Happy Tuesday 🙂

Okay I just asked my lovely male co-workers, all happily married, none of whom cheat, that if they saw a hot girl in a bikini would they think about “nefarious” sexual things with them and they all replied, why do you think that study said guys think about sex every 7 seconds, LOL!. Their response however was, you are okay to look but you better not touch while you are married. Just an interesting perspective. Look I don’t watch Shah’s just read here, GG has some CLEAR ISSUES, and must be obsessed with Mike, IMO

• California35 says:

Yeah, Thomas is not looking very well, as far as running for office and as far as her relationship. He talks about money and support a lot, and all for his goal (that we know didn’t work out) He needs support…. So does Katherine. At the very least communicate with her, so she is on board and do for her also.

Well T-Rav and Katherine broke up some time ago, just after filming, although folks in SoCaro said they broke up during and even before filming but got back together for the show, then broke up for good after filming. Oh and let’s be clear that T-Rav is NOT spending his own money either, he is spending “party” money, I guarantee you almost every dime he spent came from the Political action groups coffers

I didn’t know they broke up. Well good for Kathryn then. I wanted them to be together but if he’s not treating her right on tv I can imagine how he’s treating her behind closed doors.
          T-Rex I thought that was funny, not haha, but weird him saying his money. It’s the Party’s money.

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

Trex they have broken up ?

She was in the audiencs whenhe was on WWH two weeks ago — and they panned to her and everything …..

Then all this facebook stuff came out that he exploded at her and then she replied back …..

Then she hadn’t touched her Twitter account for like a few months and starts back with that.

They don’t belong together. Sorry. Jmo.

Hope they do break up for good.

Yeah that was stupid of GG to say. Looking equates to nothing. She said that just for affect.

3. Oh hai- just running out for some vodka and salmon salad for the Dr. Phil show- what is everyone else bringing?

4. Foxymel(Mel) says:

Thanks you for the blog, SunnyGirl! Ramona coaster, thanks for the great ATL reunion blog from yesterday!

Today at 3pm, Dr.Phil! I hope you all have a great day.

5. I was on another blog site and a commenter was wondering if maybe the REAL reason that Kim was going to a closed bar in a hotel after midnight was to meet a drug dealer. And that’s why she went straight into the bathroom…

Seems as plausible as anything SHE is saying…

6. So I’ve been poking around the internet, did not know that Linda Thompson, Bruce Jenner’s ex was married to David Foster? Until he met Yolanda?

Does Brandi know? Yo might get a glass if lemon cleanse thrown in her face….

• Yeah, Linda has been on a couple times as a guest of the ladies. I had heard she was lobbying to get on the show a while back. I think she and Bananas Foster had another reality show with her kids on them so they are both fame whores and can’t let go of being on tv in my humble opinion.

I read about that other show the other day. I think it was cancelled after 2 shows as they split up right as it started airing if I remember the article right. Wonder why they broke up. Heaven forbid it Yolo caused that break-up oh what will booble head do? Be interesting to see Yolo with wine down the front of her. Wonder if she’ll just ignore it because she will know what bobble is really trying to do. Oh the endless questions.

• Amber...RealWife says:

Yes I think the show was called Princes of Malibu w/ BrodyJenner and his brother. DavidFoster AkA HerKing, as usual was present but dismissive and aloof always acting as if he was above reality tv. FOS.

This was brought up on the show when YOLO first came on the show,

• California35 says:

Ah true!! Is the one that Taylor and Yolanda talked about at some point. I can’t remember the drama details.

• ramonacoaster says:

Oh yeah, Taylor didn’t want to be friends with Yo because Taylor thought she would be betraying her bestie Linda Thompson but I think that was made-up bs excuse. I think Taylor wanted to stir up some drama with Yo for the show and it didn’t pan out.

• California35 says:

Interestinnnggg…

No Booble Bobble Head will make an excuse for Yo since she’s not being “Contradictory” to BBH. But if that changes she’ll back that “cheater train” right over To and her lemons. 🚝 🍋

• SerenaNYC says:

Yes there have been rumors that David was still married when they met each other. I don’t know if they had a full on affair but have read that Linda felt like she stole him. Wonder if the “cheating police” Brandi read that online or chose to ignore it…

Good afternoon now. 😄

8. jezzibel says:

I think the one thing that has alway put me off GG was the knife-wielding-potentially-psycho persona she has put out there
    A few things
    1) I’ve carried a knife on my person my entire military career, and in my civilian life one is never far from hands reach(although now being a civilian I’ve upgraded to a stun gun and pepper spray)
    2)of the knives I’ve carried(mostly in my pocket) I have never given them idiotic names..if anything they have been called: dull or sharp, dirty or clean, lost or found.
    3)of the hand to hand combat courses mandatory by the USMC, I’ve been taught the basics of how to hold and use one effectively, size of the knife, or sharpness, is kind of irrelevant. I can do more damage with a penknife, than she could with that oversized crocodile dundee wannabe knife.
    4) what I look for in a good knife is good quality and even balance, I don’t buy one because it’s shiny or intimidating looking.
    Being a avid knife collector is like being a fine wine connoisseur, it something that requires knowledge, experience and taste .

• Orson who doesn't own a circus or any monkeys says:

What’s your opinion of a Fairbairn-Sykes? I think they’re the standard that all other knives try to emulate. And usually fail.

• My dad taught hand to hand combat in the Marines and he says exactly what you have stated.

• shamrockblonde says:

I have some serious catching up to do! – Princess Pindy!! Happy Birthday!! – *ssts down ice cream cake* – sorry I’m late with it, but I hope all of your wishes came true and that your day was filled with laughter, love and company of dear ones –

Powell – I am so very sorry for your loss – you and all your care shall remain in my prayers – I pray that your memories comfort your heart and calm your soul –

*sets down several large ice cream cakes* for all the other Birthdays that I have missed – I hope your day was happy and all your wishes came true!

Jezzibel – thank you for your service – you are and ever shall be a hero – there are some in my family that say seeing me handling a knife of any kind is one of the most terrifying things they have ever seen…no, not my skill – my absolute lack of it – I envy your skill and admire your passion –

as for the Shahs – oh my goodness – it is very clear that Jessica is very angry – I think she wants to be mad at Mike, but that would mean that she believed the Turkey drama and she does not want to accept that so instead she is lashing out at Reza and crew – I am still not certain of what happened – but I do know that a lot of alcohol was consumed – and that has a way of messing with memory – Jessica did herself no favors last night – neither did Mike – and when MJ took something out of the freezer – I got the heebee-jeebees!!!so so gross!!! –

as for SC – I admit I fell asleep before it ended, but I did catch Shep at the dinner that Whitney’s Mother had, shushing Mr. party before bar exam when he interruped her – Shep did that quietly, and handled it well – nice to see Shep growing up – I also like his Mom –

I ❤ Shep's Mom ! What a classy lady, and I think she has no illusions about Shep haha. "You are also the only one that doesn't have a spouse."

9. Foxymel(Mel) says:

Omg! She kept dr. Phil waiting!!

10. T-Rex says:

In OTHER Ho-Wives news, was going over the Bankruptcy stuff for one DrunkDelusionalGreyGardensSonya and that is STILL in the courts, after almost 5 years because she can’t get her shit together, she was given yet another continuance, to May 8th to come to a plan, and the attorneys wanted a proviso to ask for another continuance at that time in case they need it, she has had six continuances in the past two months. Oh and she was being sued, or the estate is for not paying the Auction house that auctioned, not sold, auctioned that home in France. So that goes into the fees, and that is NOT dis chargeable, so that gets paid before others get paid. OH and that whole I own a house in colorado, Both she and Mr. Morgan own that home it is going to be sold as a part of the liquidation he will get a portion of those proceeds, and the rest goes to her debt. Interesting is that she wants all the stuff inside the home, including the WINE, which the courts will allow and will sell off as a part of her debts.

The judge is tired if seeing her face but her lawyers are loving the billable hours. How’s she paying them?
      I thought in auctions the auction house gets their fees before the owner of the property?

She never shows to the courts, only the trustee and the judge show unless she is compelled to show, she has only had to show up twice so far. I thought the same thing about the Auction fees, but this person was a broker of some sort, and she wants her 5k finders’ fees, and the court agreed, i am not a lawyer so lots of gobbledy gook on who she was, all I know is she was the representative in the French auction. Oh and I got a hold of her monthly expenses reports and holy cow she spends WAY more money than she makes. She also clears a tidy sum in child support, so Mr. Morgan is NOT a deadbeat on that front.

11. Does she remember or not? She is talking is circles – shocker!

12. Dr. Obvious isn’t buying what she is selling, kind of enjoying him today

People who follow her sobriety and look up to her??? Who the EFFFFF looks up to Kim Richards?
    Talk about delusional!! She’s lying and lying and he’s pushing and pushing….

14. Foxymel(Mel) says:

The show was too much for her. So get the hell off the show! ,

15. Crap! Missed the first 1/2 hour!

Work interferes with my life again- lol

mine too, I’m having to read it here at work. Keep posting ladies. I like reading first and then watching the show.

16. Foxymel(Mel) says:

I just remember the things I can lie about and try to get away with. Foggy crap

17. I can’t believe she’s a year younger than me- she really looks rough.

18. I’m so used to the Bravo editing…Dr. Phil’s actually seems too slow

19. Totally forgot about the boyfriends murder

20. She needs some Botox rehab- wtf did they do? Looks like they injected the Glabella only so she has weird creases near the tear duct?

21. You go Chad – agree that Booble is toxic

22. Foxymel(Mel) says:

Brandi’s never drank around Kim before???!! It must be one of her fogs she’s talking about.

Uhmmmmm, okay not true, because during the filming of that show that you get paid to do, that you are now claiming drove you to drink, she was constantly drunk at numerous events, including the infamous Poker Night, wherein she was drunk when she got there, and you idiots drove together. WOW alcohol has pickled whatever brain matter she has left!

• Agree but I think she said except while they were working.

Oh, I am not watching so going by everyone’s posts, but the two of them never “hung out” while not filming, they just texted and did their 3am drunky drunk calls, and up until this season had ZERO to do with each other, in fact they were enemies, she is BSCrayCray

• Totally agree on BSC, but she was trying to defend Booble and said that she didn’t drink around Rambles except when they were “working”. Chad did say he thought Booble was toxic which I think nailed it.

Yes, because I am sure Chad heard her drunk on the phone with that idiot numerous times, drunks are not the quietest folks when they are drinking, they are loud and obnoxious, well she is as we have seen, she is not a nice drunk. AND of course they were probably bashing folks on the show, including his Aunt, whom he probably has a good relationship with, that bitch drove that wedge between those two sisters deeper and farther, and Chad had the cajones to make that public!

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Even if you take Kim out of the scenes, Brandi is always drinking on the show.

Bravo get rid of these two!!

BBH only stop drinking on camera when Yo got her to stop for a week. Every other time when they all were together Booble Bobble Head was drinking.

23. Ok loving Dr. Obvious today – asking about her walking away from the show! Duh!

24. jezzibel says:

She destroyed her relationship with her sister and niece, not the other way around

Of course, her DOG bit her niece, and caused enough damage for her to have surgery and a hospital stay, but it’s all their fault she has an out of control animal in her home that has attacked other folks, and by the way she is being sued for one million dollars by the other person that dog bit!

25. “I’m not interested in your diva needs”

👏👏👏

26. Foxymel(Mel) says:

I really like how Dr. Phil handled everything.

27. Was Rambles smoking on the balcony?

28. Chad knows what’s gong on.

Ok. I’m ready for Dr. Phil. 🙂

She came into the interview late – Philly is not happy! She kept him waiting. Big no no.

31. Foxymel(Mel) says:

I don’t think Brooke will mind of Kim doesn’t show up to her wedding. I hated when Kim told the kids that THEY were stressing her out. Selfish bish

Not drunk on the show “while taping”. 😏

Sober for 3 yrs. Sober for over 3 yrs. Sober for 3 & a half yrs. Can we hear 4 yrs??!!?? 😏

She lived there for 6 mths and has a regular table.

Uhm, if you are an alcoholic you should not be in a BAR in a Bar in a BAR!

• “in a bar” I need to go back and count how many times he said that. Love it!

• T – please tell me Bravo is watching and walks away from this horrible person.

I am SURE they are not only watching, but were handed an unedited version of the tapes! I believe that her attorneys were given these tapes which is why she is in Rehab right now, I am sure they found these very damaging and she wouldn’t be able to plead out to the charges without going to rehab, especially after this interview. The problem is this, IF she goes to rehab, and IF she stays sober, and IF she signs the drunk clause they have attached to the contract, they are going to bring her back unfortunately. I will say this that THELIARSUPREMESLUTBAGSCUMBAGLYINGLIARJEALOUSBITCHMORONGSTFUBrandi is definitely DONE DONE DONE.

• Here’s what I wonder about Bravo/Evolution Production/Andy: Kim has plainly blamed the stress of social media and the show for her relapse. That’s clear, no equivocation. It’s on film.

So how can they continue to bring her back now? If something happens to her after she has clearly stated HERSELF that it causes her stress and anxiety she can’t handle, won’t those parties then be liable in full?

I don’t see how they can put her on another season. I just don’t.

That’s how I see it. They would be liable IMO. Russell committed suicide. Legally they couldn’t be blamed. If something awful happens to Kim while she’s on the show stressed & anxiety ridden IMO that would be a different story for Bravo.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

I think she shot herself on the foot with that one. She just made that up for sympathy, IMO. I truly don’t want the next season of BH to be her redemption part xi. The truth is probably she’s been doing this all along and got too intoxicated/high
              and needed to leave and she got ugly so the cops needed to be called.

• I remember when Kim started “calling in sick” to events for this season–again. I thought then, that’s the pattern we saw the first couple of seasons. Then she showed up–bombed.

Dr. Phil made a good point and he didn’t let it slide: how was she so drunk on a couple of ounces of vodka over all those hours? Same with that “one Monty pill” she admitted to taking.

35. My God, this is actually funny. She pulled in to the hotel/bar because she was starting to feel the effects of the vodka from Brooke’s house. So she was doing us all a favor getting off the road. Lucky she didn’t drive by a Taco Bell when she started to feel it. I can’t see Kim waiting out her buzz at the Bell.

• Ha ha! I can see it. Taco Bell calling BHPD: “We have an angry drunk demanding a double vodka! She refuses to leave and she’s bothering our customers!”

36. Like him or not , think of all the bull shit Dr Phil has listened to through the years. Kim swore she has not had vodka in 10 years. 10 years, why not just say in years? Maybe she really hasn’t? She’s drinking something so who cares if its not vodka.

Sometimes I hate commercials.

38. Foxymel(Mel) says:

Kim’s kids have the power to make her get real help or else. I don’t know if they would give her an ultimatum but I think it’s probably what they have to do. Chad broke my heart.

I wonder if Kim had to take a drug/alcohol test before the interview? Hmmmmm – if she had been using/drinking days leading up to the interview, it would show up on her test. She’s just that dumb.

Everything was kinda in waves for her. Dr Phil said that’s pretty intoxicated then. She’s saying she didn’t have a drink at the Polo. She didn’t pour 2 inches at Kimberly’s to be that drunk. Dr Phil said by the time she got to the Polo she should have been almost sober. Dr. Phil said come on Kim. You drank more than that.

Big Kathy sat I’m that booth since Kim was six. 🙄

I don’t understand this logic what so ever! So what, so you sat there together, uhm, you are an alcoholic drinking in a bar, in a bar, in a bar, at midnight after already consuming alcohol elsewhere, so how does being there since you were six, absolve you of drinking in a bar, in a bar in a bar

• designernailsdiana says:

T you crack me up!!

Right. Dr. Phil said “you could have gotten a room. But you went into a bar.”
        Kyle texted her to see if she was ok. But they haven’t seen each other.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Thanks for that. I didn’t catch that Kyle sent her a message. Kyle is still the bad guy in Kim’s eyes.

That’s the stupid point on her part, she can’t wiggle out of that info nor explain it away she went to a bar and DRANK at that bar, even the police report said she had been drinking at the bar! They couldn’t tell how much because she had been drinking before she arrived. Again, unless her car is programmed for “AUTO PILOT FOR DRUNKS” there was no reason she would have even drive by the place if she was going from her daughter’s home to her home, it’s not even “on the way”!

Did I say sometimes I hate commercials?

She was embarrassed at the reunion to say she was drinking. The girls didn’t make it easy for her to tell them “you’re right”.

Kyle told her Lisa was talking about her. Kyle told Lisa no Kim’s sober. She wishes Kyle would have said no to Lisa w/conviction. WHAT???!!!!??? 😯

You mean she wishes Kyle would have LIED better because she was and had been drinking all season, well crap since she’s been on the show and EVERYONE knew it.

She started drinking when B Kathy was ill. drinking at nig ht. She didn’t have anyone. She had two sisters. Kathy always has her back so why didn’t she go to her for support?

I hate commercials. 🙄

46. vilzvet says:

I’m so annoyed I forgot to tape Dr. Phil! But thanks for all your great comments, and I’m sure they’ll be a replay somewhere.
    On a side note, can’t believe Suzanne Crough of The Partridge Family fame suddenly passed away. I think she was only 52!

Chad said Bobble is bad. Kimberly said Bobble and Yo have had Kim’s back. 😏

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

That’s means that they’re probably afraid to call out Bobble out on TV since god knows what Kim’s said about her kids to her.

I can’t believe Chad lives with Kim. I wish he had options to lives somewhere else. She’s going to bring him down with her.

• California35 says:

😔😔 about Chad…

I think Chad lives with DrunkyMcDrunkDrugAddictAlcoholicKim so that HE can keep an eye on his mother! He has his mental issues and when he is on his meds he does okay, I think he fears his mother is going to do something stupid, so I think he lives with her in his mind to keep her safe

Poor guy shouldn’t heap that responsibility on his shoulders when he has to take care of himself.

Well, when your mother has been an alcoholic his whole life, who he has probably had to put to bed on numerous occasions because she is so drunk she can’t walk or even function. Who had to endure her wrath when she is drunk and out of control since he was a little boy, and is scared to death she is going to do something stupid if left alone, you could see why he is staying with her. He has his own mental issues and so in his mind he thinks he is saving her I am sure.

Yeah they both don’t care that she drinks when she claims she is SOBER, again I don’t think she knows that word, and Yolo was never really around her at all this season so they didn’t tape much together. We know that the other bitch was the enabler from hell to dig up dirt on her sister!

• I thought the daughters came across as enablers of Kim’s addiction. They just want to have peace with mom, which is understandable but is the problem. So by the time Kyle has learned to step away, Kim has raised another generation of enablers.

No one ever said Kim was drinking on the show. “Can I have that one.” Let’s get that straight Kim Richards. The ladies on the show, the viewers said “Kim has been drinking!”

49. California35 says:

Thank yo all for posting about this. Taking a short break here…at work.

So I should not have a drink every time I hear “in a bar” 😛
    I MANY TIMES hate commercials.

Busy at work, bye!

50. I have a really good friend Maureen, we all call her Mo. She’s the VP of Sales for a pharma company that sells injectables. No not Allergan.

Anyhoo, about 2 years ago she went to some luncheon to honor women in LA. There was no one famous at her table, but the next table over there was Kathy Hilton.

So Mo is a smoker. She said she was trying to find a place for a smoke in peace and it was impossible in health conscious LA (she’s from Chicago) and finally went out if some servers entrance near the kitchen. Who comes right after her and asks her for a light? Yup Kathy Hilton.

Mo said she was ” really cool” very fun sense of humor, a ” girls’s girl” said she always had to look over her shoulder so the paparazzi wouldn’t take pics of her smoking.

So- yeah, Kim was probably smoking…

30 days. Close to home.

Commercial #4. Sighhhhhhhhh!

Kim has left the building, the room actually and effed Dr Phil.

She told the kids to get out of her room. She smokes pot and takes pills every now and then. Hmm! OK. 🙄

Malibu Beach Sober Living is the place that he offered. The next day when she agreed she still wanted her way to dictate, she wanted a private room.

56. T-Rex says:

I posted this above but reposting, so anyone that watched the NotRealDrPhil show and DrunkMcDrunkyDrugAddictAlcoholicKim’s blatant lies about the arrest evening needs to watch the statement given by the Beverly Hills Police Department of the REAL events of that evening. I think the Sober Bar staff and Sober Police Officers have a better recall of that evening then a completely bat shit crazy, drunk ass, lunatic! Scroll down it’s a 4 minute press conference.

• vilzvet says:

And there’s the truth for ya! Love how he said they kept her overnight TIL SHE WAS SOBER ENOUGH to receive the citation! She must have been completely whacked.

• Ladina says:

lol sober bar staff and sober police officers too funny,,, 🙂

I’m so confused about the daughters. She was at Kimberly’s. Left to pick up Brooke who just got in from Dubai. I’d love to go just to look at the buildings and shop but I digress. Took Brooke home and had the drink at Brooke’s? Then went to the Polo. Brooke said she was asleep when Kim called her to tell her she was arrested. Brooke thought she was at her house asleep. So Brooke wasn’t awake when Kim left and drove to the Polo?

Powell, GOOD CATCH! SO with that little scenario, COULD BE Brookey-poo didn’t have enough vodka in the house, or DrunkMcDrunkDrugAddictAlcoholicKim didn’t want to drink too much so that the bottle was noticeably lower in alcohol, so she was going to “step out” to the Polo Lounge, just a mere fifteen to twenty minutes away and grab a few drinkiepoos then venture back to Brooke’s home that evening to pass out and sleep it off, which she has probably done many times before. So, say they went to bed around 11pm, normal time to go to sleep for regular working folk, then DrunkMcDrunkDrugAddictAlcoholicKim slips out the door and is to the Polo Club by no later than midnight, that makes sense.

T-Rex that’s good. She probably thought she would get back to Brooke’s. No “harm”. No foul. No one would find out.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

I missed the part too. So Brooke has booze around the house and didn’t think her mom would drink. Just 2 small inches of vodka, of course. 😏

was brooke awake when Kim had a drink at her house? Why would Brooke let her have a drink at her house in the first place? Why didn’t she call the sister who always has her back?

Mrs P I am SURE that Brookie-poo had no idea that DrunkMcDrunkDrugAddictAlcoholicKim was drinking at her home, and I am not sure she way, I would be that part is another LIE, but even so, there wasn’t even enough alcohol in the house for her so that’s why she needed to go to a bar to get drunk

Dr. Phil asked Brooke if she saw her drink. Brooke said she didn’t see her drink.

• II was wondering about that. She would have been drinking and driving unless she used a car service. Can she be charged with dwi after the fact? Like Juicy?

Good question.

No she cannot, she was not driving at the time of the arrest. ConvictFelonJuicy was NOT charged after the fact, he was at the scene of his accident when the police arrived and he had driven his car into a pole. He was taken to the hospital and a blood test administered and he registered as DUI based on his BAC.

58. SerenaNYC says:

So is anyone really surprised at all the revelations that have come out during the Dr. Phil exclusive? Drinking, popping pills, smoking pot…yet in her mind none of it counts.

• Her “sobriety” story changed: she “was sober” for 3 years, then 3.5 years., then up until 6 months ago, then some “wine” a couple of times since then, then she didn’t want to admit to the other women at the Reunion she’d drank because she was embarrassed and they were so hard on her….

Oh, and that one LEEEEEDLE Monty pill…that was ALL THE PILLS SHE EVER TOOK! Except for that mistake in Paris, but that doesn’t even merit a mention, because SHE’S SOBER!

Oops, and other pills Chad mentioned, and the PATCH (THANKS, BRANDI!), and the pot smoking, but that’s medicinal now, so she’s totally not counting that!

I have seldom heard so many excuses and lies crammed into an hour in my life. Kim doesn’t even put much effort into her lies, just throws them out as she goes.

I have known a few serious drug addicts in my life, sadly, and they were just like Kim. If their lips were moving, they were lying. It just rolled off the tongue without a flinch. They never told the truth unless they were caught dead to rights, and then that just re-booted the stream of lies from there.

Good lord.

Time is very confusing for Kim-how long she stayed in the hospital and how long she stayed sober are 2 questions that have her stumped!!

Yes WTG. Just throw the lies out and see what sticks.
        Another thing that I’m confused about everyone. When she went into the bathroom she was in a stall. She had locked the door but just as she was coming out of the stall the police came in the bathroom and didn’t give her a chance to come out but she unlocked the door. When did she unlock the door if she went into a stall and they were coming in just as she was coming out of the stall? 😯 Splain again y’all.

• Following the lies of Kim Richards is a super-human feat I can’t manage. I listened again, and your rendition is as good as I might be able to muster, because she jumps around, because apparently she was in that recently discovered mental phenomenon–The California Fog. It also afflicted Jodi Arias, if you remember….

O_o

I’m not. I guess I’m just glad that Dr. Phil made it clear to Kim and her kids that he’s not buying what Kim has been selling. And speaking w/him has gotten her into a rehab facility. But we shall see how long it sticks. Cuz like we’be said 30 days isn’t long enough. Also will she dedicate herself to working a program after rehab and see a therapist regularly.

59. Just some observations and questions of mine:

Didn’t Kim say she hadn’t drank vodka in 10 YEARS? So where’d she get this glass of vodka? Did she sneak it at Brooke’s house? But Brooke said she didn’t even know her mother had left her house until she got up the next day and Kim was gone.

So it SOUNDS like Brooke expected her mother to spend the night. Kim started out saying she HAD slept at Kimberly’s the night before, then went that day to pick Brooke up from a trip and they went to Brooke’s house, right? So why would Kim leave so late if Brooke had already retired before Kim poured herself the vodka? That makes no sense, assuming Kim drank after Brooke went to bed. Even if she drank before Brooke left her alone, if Brooke did or didn’t notice, it was done. Why leave THEN? Why wouldn’t Kim just go to bed and sleep it off, no driving drunk, no risk?

So instead of just going to bed, Kim GETS IN A CAR DRIVING under the influence; and then where oh where does she find herself OUT OF THE BLUE? Luckily ENOUGH just when the drink is taking effect…THE VERY BOOTH where her mommy sat, at the VERY BAR, since Kim was six years old! Where Kim felt so comfortable that she could just sit and NOT DRINK “…in a bar…in a bar…in a bar…in a bar….”

As for the arrest, she didn’t remember much about that night at the Polo…except when asked a question including a damning detail, which she wanted to CORRECT to prove that she was NOT at fault THAT MUCH…then she remembered. It was foggy, though, except she might have been a bit belligerent because she didn’t like a waiter using the word “trespassing” and the way the cops were handling her with handcuffs and all that, maybe she was a littler jerkish and might have kicked the cop accidentally, she doesn’t know.

What a mess.

Isn’t brooke the one that is married, where was her husband while all this was going on?

Well since he has a regular job, he was probably in bed asleep because he had to get up in the morning for work, I bet Brooke was asleep as well, they probably went to bed at around 11pm, not thinking that DrunkMcDrunkyDrugAddictAlcoholicKim was going to sneak out of the house like some 15 year old and drive her as to a Bar, Bar Bar Bar, and drink herself into stupidity!

• Okay, watching it again, Kim SAID she had gone to bed but couldn’t sleep because of “the blog” and comments on it. (No indication of which blog, but it might have been the Bravo cast blogs and related discussion site?) So she got back up–she says–and drank the vodka.

I.e., she implies Brooke was in bed and Kim drank, then left, driving under the influence instead of just going back to bed. When she wound up, miraculously enough, at THE BAR THE BAR THE BAR THE BAR.

I was wondering the same.

By the way they didn’t even handcuff her until she went ballistic after they had to drag her out of the bathroom, it was for their safety because she was NUTS! Oh, and I want to point out that the Officer in the public statement noted the staff said she was a “regular” at the bar, so this whole sneaking out of her daughter’s home to go to a Bar a Bar a Bar was not her first time doing this, I bet she had a whole little routine, as drunk ass alcoholics do who are trying to hide their drinking. As anyone will tell you alcoholics drink of choice in MANY cases is vodka because it’s easier to hide that smell, trust me she has been drinking vodka on a regular basis.

60. chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

Reaching for excedrin anyway and now this ! I have to double dose 💊💊

I’m GOING TO VOMIT
    Why does bravo do this to my area ! First I have stupid Bethenny here next week and now this TRAVESTY after the Princesses !
    The accents, the horrible hair, omg ……
    If I see my street or schools or bagel shop or whatever im going to BLOW 💥💥💥💥💥

The accents….. the blonde hair ! Kill me ! 🔫🔫🔫

61. chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

There was no separate chat page for Dr P???? 😳

Hope it was good. She’ll be out of rehab in what, 1 month ? And beg for a bravo contract. BLAH blah. No remorse. No looking inwards. Lost cause usa.

We’ll that whole Dr. Phil thing was kind of a bust. He knew she was lying and she knew he knew but…”so what …who cares…who gives a shit”? She didn’t take responsibility for a damn thing. She wouldn’t accept his help because she wanted to drink more-she’s not done yet. Her daughters didn’t seem to “with it” -it was like they were totally hoping Dr. Phil would do something but he knows it isn’t his choice-it’s Kim’s. She may be the most exhausting housewife in the history of housewives!! I can’t with her…at all!! Ohh and how mad was she when Chad said her relationship with Brandi was “toxic”?? She was ready to kick Chad’s ass-that’s so weird!! Why does she care what anyone thinks about stupid Brandi?
    Her daughter said she “had a lot on her” meaning stress, but why is that? What responsibilities does Kim Richards have? Her kids are grown-it’s not like she’s changing diapers-Monty may very well be dying but he’s traveling to Vegas all the time so a Kim isn’t sitting my his empty bedside-what stress is she dealing with? I don’t understand it. How can she have all this stress and pressure when everyone is worried about her and she isn’t worried about SHIT??
    She admitted to drink some “wine” in the past few months-really Kim? That’s your whole problem? A few glasses of wine? Get real!!

I am glad I didn’t watch just read the posts because I am sure I would want to throw something at NotRealDrPhil for not going all Texas on her ass, call her a drunk shit ass alcoholic who is on that major river called De-NIAL. I have seen him rip into drug addicts and alcoholics years ago when he first started and this sounds like the puff piece I thought it would be! He should have had transcripts of the police public announcement, hell he could have had the actual police report if he wanted and gone through it to prove she is a lying drunk! UGH, like you said WTF is she stressed about, whether her dryer is running correctly. Like you said, Monty spends about 90 percent of his free time in Vegas or partying with the Hiltons on their yacht. Her son obviously lives with her because he is afraid she will get so drunk she will do something stupid or be lying in a pool of vomit nightly on the kitchen floor! Uhm and drinking wine is called ALCOHOL so she hasn’t been sober for 3 years I don’t think her ass has been sober for more than 3 days! I bet she leaves rehab in a week or so because guess what you can’t get drugs and alcohol in rehab, and she has NO intention of getting sober, like our lovely Kit9 is dealing with, DrunkyMcDrunkDrugAddictAlcoholicKim doesn’t want to be sober she likes being drunk and will do so until she kills herself or someone else and only if she goes to jail for the latter. She has obviously driven drunk and will continue to do so, IMO

No JNNTJ she didn’t take responsibility but like you said, He knows she’s lying and she knows he knows she’s lying. She couldn’t double talk her way out. She tried and he caught her. She walked out but she couldn’t threaten him like she did LR and Eileen. She did admit she was drinking but was too embarrassed to say so at the reunion. Dummy that she is the ladies would have been so supportive if she’d said she was drinking just like they suspected. She’d have their respect for owning it.

63. chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

Has mi amigíta VV been around ?

I need to issue a BOLO 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

#someoneowesPrincesssomesparklesorMovingEmojis

64. chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

Before I watch dr Phil later with some Jameson’s — can someone give me the abridged on the three kids present ? One is the marrying one – Monty’s daughter ……
    Other daughter is another husband ?
    And third is Chad, who calls out Brandi as toxic 😷🙌— is he the one who has a legitamite mental diagnosis of bipolar or schizophrenia ? Like, legit ????

Sorry – I was behind on blogs and will also check wiki.

Thank you kindly in advance. 💁

I am not sure if this is true, but I heard her other daughter is DONE DONE DONE with their mother and didn’t want to even attend the show because she knows her mother is lying and needs rehab, again I could be wrong but that’s the scuttlebut out in LALALand

Kim has 3 daughters and one son, she has one child from Monty, that is Brooke, she has two children with Gregg Davis, Chad and Whitney, and a fourth child from a baby daddy that she never married, Kimberly. Chad is either BI-polar or Schizophrenic both diagnosis have been in the media, but he has a serious mental condition that goes haywire when he goes off his meds, he has been involuntarily and voluntarily in and out of mental facilities since he was 16 years old. Poor kid

65. vilzvet says:

“Kim said that after the explosive reunion episode of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills aired earlier this month, she read a blog and ‘mean comments’ about her and her family.
    ‘I couldn’t sleep,’ she said. ‘I was thinking about the blog. I poured myself a drink of vodka.'”

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3059634/My-feud-sister-Kyle-drove-drink-Kim-Richards-reveals-turned-vodka-night-drunken-arrest.html#ixzz3YeErxeKN
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Do you think she’s referring to tmz? I don’t think it’s here, do any of you? Wouldn’t that be crazy if this blog was mentioned not only by NY but BH?!

I don’t think she read SHIT, she was told by THELIARSUPREMESLUTBAGSCUMBAGLYINGLIARJEALOUSBITCHMORONSTFUBrandi or other folks about the comments, I don’t think she has read anything but a pill bottle or a script for years!

66. California35 says:

Wait a minute! Hold up? In the bar!? 😛

• California35 says:

From crying to being ok, so quick my goodness!
      Every time she starts to “cry” no tears, then she covers her face, some times tears when she uncovered her face. The veru first time was about her sister — no tears!!

Wait! She only has 3 kids? Why did I think she has four? Hhm maybe that’s Kyle.
      Im Only 15min in and I just see that she is NOT being honest…nor she feels bad.

She has 4 children, 3 daughters and a Son.

• California35 says:

That’s what I thought, so where was the fourth?

From reports Whitney is DONE DONE DONE with her alcoholic mother being in a bar bar bar and lying about it! I only heard this from another source so please don’t quote me and I can’t confirm this is true, but she knew her mother wasn’t sober and after the arrest has said until her mom gets sober she is not interested in having a relationship with her. Again this is gossip and I can’t confirm with certainty this is true, but it’s been rumored KruellaKathy begged her to come to the NotRealDrPhil show and she declined, probably knowing her mother would again lie through her damn teeth.

• California35 says:

Thanks! Well, one out of three, and I don’t think anyone can blame her. Also, who knows how much longer the other three will hang around.

• California35 says:

Just resently, on Easter, the four where with her. Brook is the one I think looks like Maryl Streep’s daughter.

67. Prince Ali says:

Thank you for posting the Dr. Phil play-by-play so that I could read while at work today.
    Basically Kim is a liar and an addict.
    Seems like most viewers are fed up with her. Bravo are you listening?

68. California35 says:

I want to go to that facility! Wow, it looks pretty good … Inside and out.