Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Part 2

Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Part 2  – by RamonaCoaster

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-6-reunion-bts-28

The first part of Season 7’s reunion had a 3.38 million Live +3 ratings which is pretty good considering there was no girl-on-girl violence (or girl-on-Andy violence).

A memory popped into Andy’s head where last reunion Nene proposed to write a $20,000 check to the Detroit School System for charity if Kenya would match it.  Kenya wrote the check which was acknowledged by the charity and Nene did not.  I guess it is a way for Nene to sucker Kenya into a writing a hefty check.   Kenya is disgusted because Nene keeps bragging about being a “rich bitch.” I guess she’s a real “rich cheap bitch.”  Nene feels that Kenya was making a mockery of charity by putting the check on social media.  I don’t think charities care about the crap that goes on in the show but they do care about getting money to do what they need to do.  Nene says she is poor now and has no jobs so she will wait until she scratches up the money to write a check. I’m surprised that no one reminded her of her 2.1 million dollar house.  I think last season Nene did not care to be manipulated by Kenya and production when she honored her at a charity event that Nene did not get an invitation for.  Nene showed up at the insistence of Cynthia and decided to be completely ungracious when she had the chance to be above it all.   Nene was making it about Kenya and not the charity.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-6-reunion-bts-14

Andy introduces Cynthia 2.0 who finally got out from under Nene’s shadow and found her voice.  She got meaner and vicious this season by taking Kenya’s cue.  Cynthia feels in a group like this you need to be a bitch and outspoken.  Andy asks Nene if Cynthia was always up her behind but Nene said no, she has always been outspoken, but people tend to focus on Nene.  Phaedra says Cynthia was vicious towards her.  Cynthia disagrees and Phaedra could have easily squashed the Mr. Chocolate gossip.  Phaedra felt she was kicked in her lowest moment.  Cynthia and Phaedra go back and forth about compassion, judgment, malice, forgiveness and accepting apologies being called a head doctor but not accepting apologies in the Philippines. Phaedra tells her she is selling pipe dreams to little girls.  Cynthia asks how many cases has she won (in court).  At one point Phaedra tells Cynthia that “you are talking about my Aquafina while you’re sitting on Captain Crunch.”  I had to look up what Aquafina meant in the urban dictionary and it means wet vagina and Captain Crunch is dry so I guess she means stop being in my wet vagina because your vagina is dry. That is just a crude but funny way to say stop being in my business.  Cynthia tells her “coming from a head doctor she would know.”  Andy is just so entertained at the whole exchange.

This season Kandi and Phaedra’s friendship is on the outs.  Kandi says the tour being canceled was not the only thing she was upset about; a family member was going to prison along with problems with her marriage and family.  Kandi says she never knew there was a problem with Phaedra until she watched the show.  She felt they had spoken during that time.  Phaedra says they weren’t communicating regularly and the relationship was strained.  When Apollo showed up at Bar One, Kandi snapped on Apollo’s ass and Phaedra was upset that Kandi didn’t call her right away but she did tell her the next day.  Kandi says she never bad mouthed her.  Phaedra says she never said anything bad about her and Kandi didn’t like her comment about her bad business deal.  Kandi says she drove for hours to see Phaedra’s graduation. Kandi feels like Phaedra wasn’t there for her so she feels like she’s been played.  Kandi gets her shaky cry voice on and sounds like she’s done.  Phaedra says she felt like there was tension between them.

Nene felt she took the heat for the rift of the friendship between Kandi and Phaedra. A viewer asked a question regarding why Kandi should justify Mama Joyce’s negative behavior when the ladies are just as bad.  Kandi’s mom is her mom.  It’s not going to be the same.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-6-reunion-bts-08

Porsha felt Todd took Apollo’s side which affected Kandi’s behavior.  Kandi says she gave Phaedra a heads up.  Phaedra says if Kandi isn’t being responsive, she didn’t have the time to run after Kandi.  Phaedra did point out that Nene gave her phone call.  Phaedra apologizes and says it was miscommunication.  Andy moves on before there are any tears of forgiveness or hugs.

The group dynamics changed this season.  People that were once enemies are now friends. Nene acted like Phaedra didn’t know her when she arrived on the show but Nene clarifies she didn’t know her well.  Phaedra says she bonded with Nene over where they are in life with two sons and public problems. Porsha says she was standing by Phaedra and it had nothing to do with Kandi or Kandi’s play she was in.  Kandi says she is Team Kandi and she is not part of a clique.  Nene is asked if she wishes Kim and Sheree were on the show. She responded by saying Kim and Sheree had limitations on what they would do or say but the others don’t have that problem saying anything to stay on the show.  Cynthia pointed out Nene said a lot.  At least Nay Nay did.  Andy points out Nene has lost a lot of friends.  Nene says she was closer to Cynthia than Kim or Sheree.  She hasn’t seen Sheree in a long time.  Nene will be on the same show as Kim so we’ll see how that friendship works out.

Everyone agrees that Phaedra gives the best shade.  Nene points out fun shade when she says Cynthia should continue to throw pageants at Walmart.  She clarifies it was shady-shade when she called Bar One, Bar None.

Andy introduces the husbands – Peter, Gregg & Todd. It’s a lot less men than seasons before. Peter reminds me of Grandpa Smurf.   He gets called LuPeter and Patricia within the first minute.  A viewer asks “LuPeter, why do you think it is okay to involve yourself in the women’s drama, you’ve yet to do anything to prove Nene wrong when she called you a bitch.”  Peter says he doesn’t give a f*ck and he is going to say what he wants to say no matter who gets upset.  Nene has no reaction.  Peter wants so desperately to have a verbal battle and Nene isn’t giving him anything.  Greg says he doesn’t get into women’s business and Nene is a strong woman and he is right over her shoulder if she needs him.  Good answer, Greg!

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-6-reunion-bts-19

Andy brings up the ubiquitous African men that are taking over the Atlanta dating scene.  Kenya says she dated an African man and the ladies want to follow her even though they made fun of her.  A viewer asks Porsha if she is dating an older man from a picture she saw.  Porsha says she never dated an older African man and she doesn’t know what picture the viewer is talking about. Porsha says the other group made up a lie about her dating an African guy. Phaedra says she never did anything to compromise her marriage and it is very easy to make up a fictitious text message.  She thinks Apollo was under a lot of stress.  Peter says he believes what Apollo showed him but tried to calm Apollo by reminding him about his sons.  Todd says Apollo was serious when he told him about the text messages.  Cynthia didn’t care if it was real or fake and gave Phaedra the opportunity to shut it down on camera.  Cynthia’s tarantula lashes are bothering me.  Phaedra said she was at a breaking point when she almost hit Kenya with her pocketbook when Kenya verbally chided her about Mr. Chocolate.  The interesting thing is when Kandi heard about the text messages; she said it would have been fine if Phaedra was having an affair considering all the stress Apollo put her through.  Now that’s a big neon blinking sign that point to Phaedra having an affair on Apollo.  No wonder Phaedra is pissed at her.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-6-reunion-bts-25

A viewer asks Kenya “if she saw how Apollo manipulated text messages and lied on you so for her to attempt to attack Phaedra was awful.”  Kenya maintains the texts did exist and pointed out Kandi saw it.  Kandi keeps her mouth shut.  Kenya says Phaedra made a smear campaign against her calling her an alcoholic, bipolar, fake booty, fake Bentley, fake dating Walter.  Kenya says she is capable of lying.  We know she lied about her due date when she was pregnant.  Kenya accuses her of having boobs done before Apollo went to prison while she was supposed to be upset or distraught.  I never really checked out Phaedra’s boobs before so I’m not sure if they were done or not.  They don’t look like they’ve been done and if she breastfed her sons they do change.    Now they yell back and forth.  Accusing each other of being frauds, having fake hair, not being real.  Phaedra says if she didn’t flirt with Apollo in Anguilla, she wouldn’t believe what Apollo said.  Kenya said she flirted with him in front of everyone and she apologized to Phaedra.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-6-reunion-bts-13

Then Kenya screams Nene was flirting with Peter.  Peter has a look like “Yes! I’m back in the drama!”  That just woke up the sleeping dragon named Nay Nay.  Nene screams she never flirted with Peter and they were all friends.  They scream back and forth.  Nene yells “Ask Peter!  Don’t do that in front of my husband! Hold on! Let me tell you something, you not going to disrespect me and my husband!  I have never flirted!  This ain’t Phaedra!”  I can’t hear what Kenya is screaming back at Nene.  Peter can’t say nothing.  Andy is ready to get out of the way.  Nene is wearing a lot of boob makeup.

For some reason, I always thought Nene’s wigs she wore all season were for the Broadway show. #FixitJesus

I like Nene’s wig on WWHL.  She made up for it.  #Jesusfixedit.

____________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Atlanta. Bookmark the permalink.

179 Responses to Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Part 2

1. lila1star says:

Morning everyone! Great Blog–thank you. The weather is finally just beautiful and I am off to do my grocery shopping. Happy Monday 🙂

Hi Lila! I hope you’re feeling good today.

Thanks for the blog Ramonacoaster. I do think Phae has had her boobs done,not that it matters. Don’t you remember how she used to wear super tight bras and tops to create a mirage of breast? Puffy little blobs… little teeny tiny things? She never could have worn a dress like the one on this years reunion before. Not judging at all, she’s a grown woman,she can pay for them herself (apparently. ) and she looks great.

Good morning everyone. It’s Bottom Lip Mondayyyyy!! Hope you’re making it thru.
    Truth be told ALL of the ladies really could go back to about a month when they were planning their “white uniform” looks. I don’t have a problem w/white. I’m just not impressed with how anyone looked. Claudia and Kandi ok. Not impressed but ok & I could take theirs if the other lady’s looks were even close to theirs. Outfits, hair styles, except Kandi and Claudia again were meh and who made that wig and weave.
    👎👎 two thumbs down.

Cynthia’s wig looked awful. I think she wears the worst of all them. Just hated that long one with the bangs. Ugh!

I liked her wig!!! I know I’m in the minority but it was reminiscent of Whitney Houston in her hey day.

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

I liked it too. Those soft curls are what I try to achieve !

• MM in OC says:

I like that she always tries to be fashion forward. She takes risks so I can respect that. With Nene, I’m pretty sure her stylist hated her.

And thank you Kenya for once again showing just why I don’t like you.
    And Phadera so appreciates you holding her hand in the operating room when she had her breast implants, since you are 💯% sure she had it done right before Apollo went to prison. Sighhhhh. I don’t like her. 😭

I hear you. There are times I don’t like any of them, rarely all of them at the same time. But I don’t like Kenya all the time.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Can’t stand Kenya!! I wonder what cast changes if any, they’ll make.

They can dump her fast. She’s not needed. NeNe said Cynthia brings nothing to the show. Neither does Kenya. I thought it was just disgusting of her also to say everyone flirts and then bring NeNe into it. No everyone doesn’t flirt w/married men and I know what Kenya is talking about w/NeNe. She wasn’t even on the casting radar that season. UGH!!

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Nene’s right, Kenya doesn’t have any boundaries. Just like saying a Nene flirted with LuPeeta. Lol Claudia can go too. Brings nothing to the table. I think Porsha brings more because at least she’s got more of a storyline from her divorce. They basically just have to replace Claudia–someone who can cause friction with Kandi because we haven’t seen that. Not counting mama Joyce.

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

Melcita te adoro y adoro a Kenya!

don’t hate me 😥😘😘😘😘

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Hi Chismosita! I know you like your girl, Kenya! Lol I’m always going to root for the underdog and that’s NeNe this year. 😆 ha!

Phae’s chest does look nicely enhanced. But that’s beside the point, I know.

• rb18 says:

Kenya just runs her mouth, forget the lies she has told In the past. At first she said Phaedra had Breast Implants after Apollo went to jail, then changed it and said before. What did it matter? It had nothing to do with anything, definitely not her. Since they are Phaedra’s Breasts! She is struggling. All her and Claudia can do is make up lies and throw them out there knowing there are silly individuals that won’t fact check and will spread it. That picture of Porsha was not with that old ugly African Man. If the person running their mouth would go back and look at the Blog, you can easily see those are pictures taken at different times and in different places. They Blog never insinuate that they were taken together, they know they would have been Sued!! They put Porsha picture beside this man’s picture. Porsha is telling the truth she don’t know him. Kenya and Claudia on the other hand are in photos with multiple married Men!

4. T-Rex says:

May the Fourth be With YOU! Yep it’s a geeks day today. Oh and this is an egregious PSA for Colonectomy’s. Mr. T-Rexx had his Alien probe done today and it was a good thing, asy they found a couple of good size polyps, which have been deemed non-cancerous, thank goodness, but the docs stated even if they were pre-cancerous they caught them VERY early and no follow up treatments required, but to come back in three years! Colon Cancer is one of those that is definitely one of those that can be found early with a Colonectomy. So, if you are over 50 you should at get one. Okay PSA over

5. BRB!

…running to go look at NeNe’s boob makeup….

I’ll say what I get a kick out of every reunion is Andy’s administration of the ladies boobs. He may be gay but he loves himself some boobs.

A lot of gay men LOVE women’s boobs. I’ve seen and heard that !😻

Lies Cynthia. Nothing but lies. She did not give Phadera an opportunity to shut down the Mr. Chocolate rumors that Apollo put out there. She wanted to put on her Kenya2 hat and start drama. If she was any kind of compassionate woman and mother she would have told Peter she didn’t believe Apollo. That he’s done nothing but lie, can’t be trusted and he’s only trying to hurt Phadera. Now that’s how to shut it down. It didn’t even have to get to Phadera. Peter is just an idiot. When Apollo fessed up to Peter that he lied about Kenya and the fact that Apollo was going to jail for being a liar and thief, Peter should have known better than to trust what Apollo was saying and showing him with those texts. If Apollo can forge financial documents, VINs he can make up text messages. Apollo is a liar and punk. I surely hope he learns his lesson this time. Phadera is going to have a hell of a time raising her boys not to be like their dad.

I don’t see that Phadera has had her boobs done. What I have noticed is that Phadera seems to have stopped pushing them up under her throat like they are two grapefruits. That annoyed the hell OUT of me plus it looked painful as hell. I think she finally got herself some good bras. Maybe she was finally fitted at Nordstrom. The reunion dress had the right type of foundation in the cups. They say us women don’t really wear the right size bra.

It didn’t look to me like she had them done. But so what if she did. And so what if she doesn’t want to talk about it. Enough with the tattle tale bullshit on this show. We get it. No one likes each other. Throw some glitter on it and move on. And act like the grown ass women you all say you are.

• designernailsdiana says:

lol Throw some glitter on it and move on ::: I Love it!!!!

True, so what if she did. Into totally agree. But Kenya, in her mind, I believe, is firing back because she’s always being accused of having a fake booty. So she’s saying fair is fair and firing back with the fakey accusations.

I know, it’s silly to think one of these ladies could just put on the black hat, and not jab back to have the last word. But I have a dream ! (ok, I know what I just did, but I was going to type I can dream, and then I thought of the Dr. King phrase, and I used it. I did. I went there. Sorry if I offended anyone. I’m not PC all the time., ok I’m not PC most of the time.)

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌 LOL Throw some glitter on it ladebra. 😆😆 That’s my glitter. PrincessP has a lock on the real stuff. 😊

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

😆 you have to give us a warning before you post something like this. I almost choked on a piece of fruit. Lol

• My eyes were dazzled by Porsha’s boob job and I was too busy staring to notice.

LOLOLOLOL! I think she did have them done. Because they look bigger now. I died laughing at the grapefruit comment,..but I think they were little puffed up tangerines before. NOW they would be grape fruits

Phadra was fond of the my cup runneth over look even though she really didn’t have much to overflow.

• Laineylainey says:

Right. You said it so much better than I. I think I said mini mounds of meat… Bad. Bad Lainey.

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

I wish I could hike mine up like hers used to be. It would make breathing easier. Instead they just pull everything down making it harder to get a good breath. TMI?

9. kendo says:

Does Peter really have 24 lawsuits against him? Is that why Bar One hasn’t reopened?

• He has a lot of lawsuits. Dunno if it’s 24.

He owes 100K back rent for BarOne, so there’s that…

I am away from court records. I know that there was lawsuits last year regarding unpaid rent on the Bar One property. He did not own that property, and the owners went into foreclosure and I believe he stopped paying rent at that time, because the owners were no longer paying the banks. This was settled out though, because the bar had the payments but weren’t going to pay the owners since they were in bankruptcy they were going to pay the bank or trustees directly, which they did. The buildings were sold and the lease for Bar One wasn’t renewed. I don’t think they have reopened Bar One because Peter is a broke, and the reason they leased out the building for Bar One because the place was cheap cheap cheap.

• kendographics says:

Last night Phaedra said Cynthia had bad checks all over town and that Peter had 24 lawsuits. Peter seemed to be really pissed off when he came out.

I will access the court records tomorrow I will look up on the official court sites the information, I can find nothing posted outside of the court dockets as of this afternoobn

Well, those Thugs can spew what they want but facts are facts, I was able to access the Fulton County Civil court records and there are NO open cases at this time in Fulton County against Peter Thomas that are more than a couple of hundred dollars. There are a couple of cases that again are under $200.00 and none are in 2015, the two open are from 2010 and 2012 or services. The rent case was closed back in October last year. Some idiot blogger on another website posted the 24 cases going from 1995-2014, ALL but two are completely closed, and Phaekdra as an attorney would know this. So those THUGS-R-UsHo’sFromAtlanta had BAD information. Yes, there were some bad checks going back to 1995, those were already cleared, most had to do with several of his failed businesses, which is something failing businesses do, they start writing bad checks, then they file bankruptcy. I am in NO WAY trying to Defend Peter, I think he is a scumbag to the ultimate scumbag-max, but the information spewed out there was bogus

IN ADDITION, not all those 24 cases are the same Peter Thomas as I opened the files, most are him, a few aren’t. Also, regarding Cynthia, there are a few cases on her for a car issue back in 2005 but most are NOT her they are another Cynthia Bailey as the middle initial is different. My cousin who works as an attorney in Atlanta, who I emailed to find the place to lookup this information, told me that Phaekdra USED to be such a highly thought of attorney in Atlanta, the judges and courts loved her, now they think she is a JOKE, and most have lost all respect for her, They can’t believe she got involved with a convicted felon, who kept up his felonious actions, and then went on a reality show where she lied about a lot of things. She doesn’t watch the show or even any reality shows, she finds them “idiotic stupidity at it’s finest”, her words.

• Laineylainey says:

So Phaedra lied on camera???! Bring me my smelling salts ! Thanks for the confirmation. Just as I suspected.

I don’t watch the Howives of Atlanta, so it depends on HOW she stated the lawsuits issue. IF she said something “well you have HAD 24 lawsuits filed against you” that would technically be correct, She is a lawyer and she knows exactly how to word things to be “technically” correct, it’s on how folks perceive the information.

Thk your cuz T-Rex. We are so lucky to have you & your contacts that gives you scooplets. 😊
              Well I guess Phadera now knows a pretty face and a good lay aren’t always what they’re cracked up to be. I can imagine many in their legal community have loss respect for her.

T-Rex I was looking closely at the epi where Peter and Cynthia went by the New Bar One and he showed her a new place “he” leased for a coffee shop that he said his partner would be running. It’s down the street from where the new bar one is supposed to be. He again did not consult Cynthia. She keeps giving him her dough but he never consults her. That’s why Peter so loves being a house husband. So Cynthia can stay on and keep those checkz rolling in.

Peter doesn’t have anything to do with any business that I could find in Fulton County, again I don’t watch the show so have no clue as to where this location is located, but if someone could send me any pictures or streets I can look that up and find out if this is true or not.

IDK but it’s ironic that of all people it’s PHAEDRA who brings it up when her own husband and father of her children is serving prison time for fraud. How could she, an educated woman, not know he was breaking the law, breakin the law…

10. Foxymel(Mel) says:

Great job RamonaCoaster! Nene’s not having it. The women are trying to throw everything they can at her and she’s been able to keep it together. Still don’t understand why she would not donate to the public school system when she said she would ON camera.

I think she should donate to what she wants to donate, not the one she was pressured into saying she would donate to. I think she should to one and do it quietly.

I agree, but She is the one who made it public.

• Mrs. P, typically I would agree except there are some extenuating circumstances here.

NeNe challenged Kenya on camera to donate, saying she would too. So she basically strong armed Kenya. (IMHO)

So after Kenya donated her 20k and posted the check on Instagram, she did it to answer neNes challenge.

Now, Nene refuses to donate saying she’s not ready and wants to make it private.

Nope- can’t play it both ways.

With you.
          Kenya wouldn’t post it and make a charity out of mockery 😉 if not called out for it first.

JUST BECAUSE HER VOICE IS ALWAYS ON CAPS LOCK DOESNT MAKE HER RIGHT. 📣📣📣📣

leave the show — clearly we saw on WWHL you are OVER it.

Plus I think she had more work done on her face

That is true, OMIB, it was Nene that made the challenge. And the ONLY reason that Kenya posted a copy of her check online was to make light on the fact that Nene didn’t own up to her end!

Kenya probably told the Detroit ______ Foundation that they could expect a matching check. Nene is a joke.

Exactly, because it was SHE who made the public challenge, but now she says that making it public makes a mockery of a charitable act. SHE MADE THE PUBLIC CHALLENGE!!! It’s on film.

Er…on tape. Not film

Actually, on WWHL Nene said,

“….to make a charity out of a mockery….”

and she said it wrong twice! XD

For some reason I thought it was Kenya who had challenged her and Andy asked her if she’d do it. I don’t know what show I was watching but I guess it wasn’t this one. Since she did the initial challenge she should honor it.

• Dwight Schrute says:

No, she issued a $20K challenge to Kenya solely to make Kenya look bad. She was bold making it because she was certain Kenya didn’t have enough to make a donation, too. Remember how much last year she kept saying, I’m rich, bitch! and bragging how she had more money than the rest of them (except Kandi).

• Hey, it just hit me: Kenya’s $20K donation to the public school named in the challenge? It came from her Celebrity Apprentice gig, didn’t it? NOT HER OWN POCKET?

Here’s the wikipedia entry on that season’s players, charities, and donations:

“Kenya Moore Real Housewife of Atlanta Infinity 43 Detroit, Michigan Detroit Public Schools Foundation Fired in task 10
      (02–02–15) [Raised] $20,000[3]”

absolutely hate Cynthia’s wig – seriously – did she choose that? or does she have the same hair stylist as bobble? she has annoyed me all season, and she shows no sign of stopping – has Claudia spoken at all? and what about Todd’s Mom passing? didn’t that happen during filming? I know that Phaedra is going through a bad time, but so is Kandi – her bad time, however, was not entirely on film – I’ve never seen Kandi take a swipe at Phaedra – I have seen Cynthia take one and in previous seasons so has NeNe – she can forgive NeNe but not Kandi? Is Mama Joyce making an appearance at this reunion? I know – too many questions!

I saw the new Avengers movie on Saturday – excellent!! – hope your Monday is going well and that all of your troubles are small and wee!

• kendographics says:

I don’t think they have mentioned Todd’s mom. Did Todd tell them not to mention it?

We have one more part to the reunion,right? Maybe they’ll talk about Todd’s mom. But what would they say,…just to maybe offer condolences? Sounds too decent, but we’ll see.

I don’t know why, but I’m not hating the Cynthia wig.

the texture of it looks off to me – just – no – I ask about Todd’s Mom because in addition to having personal issues at home, Kndi also had to deal with that – a death is a permanent loss – Phaedra’s soon to be ex will still be in her son’s lives for better or worse – Todd is without his Mother, whom he loved dearly – I think they both handle stress in general differently, but these troubles – worlds apart, and handled so very differently – sincerely wondering why Phaedra is not more understanding of Kandi – just seems very off to me – I thought they might when the husbands joined the ladies – perhaps it is as kendographics suggests and Todd asked them not to – just not sure –

When you say texture – is that a comment related to Cynthia’s wig? If so, her wig is the equivalent of a horse tail braid, if anyone wants to know my honest opinion.

If that were her real hair – I would not have posted such a harsh statement!

Yes shamrock. The texture looks like brillo wool.

13. Great Blog RamonaCoaster!!! I have found myself watching reruns and so I have been watching this season even though I don’t watch the first airing….I really enjoyed your blog cuz I don’t really want to watch the reunion, so thank you. I did watch the Philippines trip yesterday and it was fun that they were having fun!!!

I am OVER THE MOON with the name chosen for the Princess!!!!! #screwyouchuckie

14. I loved Cynthia go at Phakedra. Even if Lupeter or whatever has some issues (hasn’t he always) — Phake should STFU

I know I’m in the minority (shocker!!) but I loved Cynthia go at Phake and if Phake was TRULY unbothered she would never have responded & just rolled her stupid eyes.
    Kandi put her on blast and I loved that.
    Loved Kenya at the MUTE🔔🔔📣📣📣foghorn of the south also. Ha!
    Made her lose it.

And nene lost it on WWH.
    Get the F out of here with your stupid ego. Plus doing what you did to my WW. I’m done with you- just DONE 🙅🏽

Now I have to prep my outfit for tomorrow’s main event. Seeing the foghorn of RHNY. lord serenity. 🙌🏽

I think I want to tape record it. 🔫🚽

• Laineylainey says:

The foghorn ?? LOL. Have fun!

• Square jaw?

I thought we called JZ fog horn?

Getting confuzzled

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

I think SJ 💀 seriously underestimates how loud her horn is ……..
          To me it’s horn-like. 🚓🚨📣📣📢📢📢📢📢📢📢

Chis, Nene made a very telling showing at WWHL. Do you think that she was really embarrassed at the KITTY game -or- was she 10x the dramatic effect?
      OMIB you should answer that too, or anyone that saw it….

Could you write a blog about what it was like to be at Bethenny’s book signing?
      Pretty Please

• She seemed annoyed. But omg I really didn’t look too hard because I was DYING…that was the best TV in the United States of America.

IMHO

Thanks. You know, she laughed so dang hard -as well were we – but how she looked as she waited for the guess is what was so puzzling. She could have been annoyed! I imagine she shudders each time Andy drags out pre-glam Nene, LOL.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Lol I think you’re going to have a great time! 📠📠

AhHahahaha! You’re still hanging on to the fax machine because she posted that once. You might be my sister from another mother, LOL!

And if you’re reading this, Chismosa ➡ 🌯

In regards to all the Kenya can suck it comments, there are so many, I didn’t know where to jump in! I still thoroughly enjoy the character that Kenya plays on RHOA…..so much more than the characters Nene and Phaedra play.

Ramonacoaster! Great translation of it all, thanks for the ratings too. I’m enjoying the RHOA reunion – except the set gives me a headache. Nothing about it is overtly painful – like RHOBH…I couldn’t watch all of that.

I’m with you ☝️

Seems only you, Laineylove and I still like Kenya?
        Anyone else out there?! ((((Echos)))
        giggles

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

Just us 3 girl ! We are a great fantastic DREAM TEAM!
          👩‍👩‍👧

Remember :
          #chismosa>>alwaysintheminority😭😫

Chis-from last blog. The rinna FU tweet was probably directed at Brandi. She did a podcast with Adam corollas wife (for her podcast, not Brandis) and Brandi started with Harry and their secrets. Why did rinna go do celeb apprentice and leave the kids with drunk daddy. Reality tea has an article about the podcast.

😳😳😳😳😳

And thanks so much !

Speaking of which WHERE IS ASHY to report on this ???

Thank you very much !!!!

I’ve just ran to about 10 different stores looking for communion cards for boys. FINALLY found them !

I told my friend all boys must have been born in 2007 to get their communions now!

• Chismosa- mercury retrograde on 5/18- the wobble started today.

I saw it’s coming up soon …… 😟

So….. Starts —- meaning until we get there it’s not a “great” time still right ?

• Well, Not a good time to start new projects or begin something new, but a good time to review and reflect to become more productive and avoid frustration.

It’s all for our higher good.

Mercury rules communication and transportation, so Just check your car, and back up your computers, expect delays.

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

Yes I know all about that—–> don’t buy electronics, etc. all crashes.

I wonder in terms of travel and jobs. I know you can apply for things or even interview, but ideally do not “accept” anything at this time.

I was worried for a friend/frenemy getting married during retro in October last year but I think that doesn’t matter much ????
              She’s annoying and he’s horrible so I am not so invested. But it was interesting.

Thanks 🌛🌑🌓

Joseph was born in 2007-so there you go! His was Sunday-he was so excited! He looked so cute in his suit. It was off 2.5 seconds after we got home though!

HA! Congrats to Joseph and the proud parents.

How you doin’ Exit?!

I’m hanging in there Tarts! Busy weekend-now that the weather has finally decided to cooperate-we’re getting our yard in order and all the spring jobs are on deck! Beach season is almost here!!

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

exit – I wasn’t sure if you were coming up or not.
          Many congrats to you and I hope he had a wonderful one !

My friends explained its always the 1st or 2nd Saturday in May …. (I had one I just forget how it goes)
          Around here they’re all on this Saturday. I just got my dress picked out. And I think it’s going to be 80, lord help me …..

I bought some avengers stuff and a nice cross that my mother brought back from Jerusalem for him.

Hope Joseph had a blast 🎁🎈💙💙💙💙

He got a lot of ice cream money lol, ride tickets for the boardwalk and a red robin gift card! He’s all about food related gift cards. He’s nuts! Our parish is huge, so they start communions at the end of April and go into next week. They do them Saturday and Sunday. This Saturday was the big one-but we had ours yesterday (Sunday) because my mom had to go to my cousins sons bar mitzvah on Saturday. There were only 7 kids and they incorporated it into 10:30 mass. The priest made it special for the kids though. Joseph got to help bring up the gifts, he was so excited about that! He bowed at the altar like a champ! Each family had their own row up front and we went up for communion first-everyone else has to wait until the kids and families were done. Joseph wanted to know what would happen if he ate all the bodies of Christ. Sorry, you just get one! Poor Dominic, I was holding his hand and the priest put his hands on his head and blessed him, but he wouldn’t come with us. He stood under the priest, pulled at his vestments, looked up at him, pointed to the communion and said me too! He was so sad he didn’t get any! At the end of mass he had the kids stand in the aisle and the congregation clapped for them. It was so cute. I’ll have to find a way to get a picture to you!

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

It sounds so beautiful. The last one I went to was a few years ago ……
              How adorable Dominic going up with you too. Too too sweet. 💚

I would love to see.

My friend had to send an update email that if we wanted to attend the mass as well as the lunch after – to get there super early because it will be super crowded. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Omg. What a complete POS Brandi is. Like she knows the intimate details of Lisa’s situation? Wow.

Whatever she heard from her BFF Kim! I really hope she goes next season!

I read the RT piece and my jaw is on the floor. She completely slanders LisaR’s mothering when she doesn’t know chit about the situation. Referring to Harry as Drunk Daddy? Implying the kids weren’t taken care of? This is the SAME Brandi who was SO offended when Lisa R referred to her style as “trashy mom” and considered it an attack on her mothering(despite the fact Brandi’s referred to her own look as “hoochie mama”, which is the exact same thing as trashy mom. And, if LisaR is a bad mother, what the ef is Kim? And, Brandi AGAIN trashed LisaR for her threats against Kim. The SAME BRANDI who has repeatedly threatened Kyle? And, I LOVED that Brandi admitted she loves having shared custody because she gets a break from taking care of her kids.

I know! I was shaking my head at the entire thing! It was so typically Brandi-throw out a bunch of stuff and see what sticks. Brandi is a hypocrite plain and simple. I’m so over her! I’m all for having a break from my children-it’s normal and needed at times, but to be happy you can ship them off and that’s the best part of divorce? Yuck! As jill would say-she’s so dumb.

17. chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

…….WAIT…….

WHAT????

A woman with two vajayjays?!????!!!😳

• ramonacoaster says:

Double the maxi pads. She must have a very heavy menstrual flow.

the page is blank. But does she have 2 sets of ovaries? If she does then she’s probably her own twin. I’ve seen those medical anomalies on Discovery Health. The mother was pregnant w/twins but one didn’t form correctly and the surviving twin has part of their twin that didn’t form.

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

I’m so sorry. For some reason after some latest phone updates – I can’t get the people links to link clearly.

I had it working for a good long time !

My apologies !

People links NEVER work. Doesn’t matter who or what device tries. They are designed to break!

• ramonacoaster says:

Actually I know a woman who has a bifurcated uterus and she got pregnant at the same time with two fertilized eggs, one in each uterus.

Fascinating! And alternatively concerning…I’m assuming she could not carry both…if so, did she carry one full term?

• ramonacoaster says:

She carried both but not to full term. The babies are teens now. She is a labor and delivery nurse so she tells her miracle story often.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Thanks a lot! Now I’m going to have nightmares about the images I just googled. Not cool. Not cool.

⚠Thanks for the warning! ⚠
        I don’t need to feed my imagination prior to bed time, lol

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

It’s not the picture of a double uterus that had me freaked it’s the other pictures of like a little boy with two legs hanging out of his belly that got me. 😟

😲
            Oh nooo, you didn’t need to elaborate, it’s too late now, ha ha. 😀

There is also condition where a man is born with two penises. No joke!

Some gorgeous looks. The illusion dress is it baby!!

Wait! Lenny Kravitz is back with Lisa Bonet?! Be still my heart.

Awesome pics, what I would give to see them full size. I’m only getting thumbnails. Guess you have to be on Pinterest to get the full view. 😦 Boo Boo! That is more pics than you could EVER see anywhere I’ve looked. Thanks Powell. I need a 🔍

Problem solver 101. If you look at the Harper’s pics on a phone – use a vertical view to see a full page pic! 🙂

18. chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

I’m sorry Beyonce. Just ….. No…… Just no ….. 🙅🏾

#taking🔥🔥offlastyear👊🏼
    Transparent in more ways than literally.

Didn’t like Gigi’s dress. Ages her and don’t care for blondes in red.
    Her face looks different to me (paging 📢VV 😼)

I like Kendall’s dress have to say.

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

And sorry I find fka twigs super fug. Patts can do better. And no I don’t watch or read twilight.

WishI knew the Letterman special was on! Funny!

I think I may be the only hetero female who isn’t into Clooney. Never found him hot even when he was younger.

• designernailsdiana says:

I never thought he was hot either! Give me Bradley Cooper or Matthew McConaughey 😜

Rianna at the Met

present!! ✋

A post shared by badgalriri (@badgalriri) on

22. I hate to say this but Madge looks fabulously amazing….

23. chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

Tarts I will be taking notes tomorrow and I’ll try to record too. And pics. I don’t know how my “write up” would go because it’s almost like Kit attending a podcast taping of Brandi’s. (😛😂😂)

But I’ll have notes don’t you worry !!!!

I have to get there 2 hours early so I’ll get my supplies all set up like some legit journalist 😎💼📝📓📲📹

❤️My sugar and spice last night……… #MetGala #watchingFromAfar #ProudMommy

A post shared by YOLANDA (@yolanda.hadid) on

HA! Those two are polarizing enough without being forced to be near one another…. The Perfect Storm 😉

LOL