According to TMZ, the LA County District Attorney has charged Kim Richards with public intoxication, resisting arrest and battery on a cop – all charges resulting from her rampage earlier this year.  I guess the DA was unimpressed with Kim’s performance on Dr. Phil.  Worst case scenario for Kim is up to two and a half years in jail.

Kim claimed that she was driven to drink by watching footage of the Beverly Hills reunion and seeing nasty comments about her behavior on twitter.  After that she downed two inches of vodka, got in a car, and pulled into A BAR when she began to feel the effects.  After dropping her purse off at her REGULAR table she started talking to a “girl” who she thought she recognized, but actually didn’t know.  When asked to settle down, she resisted, leading the staff to call the police.  Of course she only remembers bits and pieces, but wanted viewers to know that she didn’t order a drink IN THE BAR.  Which – if you believe her story – meant she was driving with so much alcohol in her system her buzz lasted for hours!

Kim - Shes gonna cry now

Kim appears to be at some sort of sober living facility, but photos of her are popping up everywhere.  It’s almost like she enjoys being in the spotlight.  Well, she’ll get her wish as the paps will go crazy covering the next phase in her saga.  Hopefully Bravo will wash their hands of her!

Meanwhile, Kyle, Lisa V, and Lisa R are in New York for the Bravo Upfronts along with dozens of their fellow Bravolebrities.  Missing from the list is Brandi Glanville.  Fingers crossed no one will cave and allow her back on the show.

________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

433 Responses to Kim Richards could face up to two and a half years in jail – charges officially filed!

Happy Friday Eve!

I think non-violent inmates are serving 10% … so 2.5 x 360, carry the 1 ….90 days. x 1/2 for Hilton money = 45 days x 1/2 for autograph for the Judge’s great grandchildren = 3 weeks. 🙂

Good morning everyone. I hope our friends in Texas are doing alright w/the flooding.
    Have a great day!!

3. Foxymel(Mel) says:

Thank you Veena for the info on Kim!
    I don’t think she should do any prison time. I think she should pick up garbage on the side of a highway for 8hrs a day for one year. At the very least, she won’t be drinking during those 8 hrs.

• In a bar, in a bar, in a bar – sorry just had to get that off my chest. I agree I would love to see Rambles the ultimate mean entitled princess picking up trash!

I agree, I would hope she would get like 500 hours of community service, including a stint on the “weekend alcohol abuser chain gang clean up crew”, picking up road debris. In addition have to submit to weekly alcohol and drug abuse testing and counseling. I don’t think jail time would do diddly squat for her since it wouldn’t be for more than a few days.

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

😉☺️

4. T-Rex says:

Forgot to add, I think that we haven’t heard the last of her excuses why she was drunk, made her drink, etc. I am waiting for the new goto I was on “ambien” at the time defense, LOL!

5. SunnyGirl says:

I really hope the judge realizes that Kim is an accident waiting to happen – to herself or some innocent person. Kim, obviously and by her own admission, drives while under the influence. She is a train wreck.

I just can’t imagine the hell that Kyle and her children have been through.

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

I completely completely agree with you about Kyle. I can’t imagine.

Sunny – TOO TRUE, I think now folks really realizing the crap she has put up with for years out of some sort of misguided guilt regarding her sister DrugAddictAlcoholicKim. The only thing I wish is they could take away her driving privileges but she did not receive a DUI or was even driving at the time so let’s hope this last rehab, “sticks” so that she doesn’t get in a car drunk ever again

• SunnyGirl says:

Its very telling to me that, when their mother was on her deathbed, she asked Kyle to take care of Kim. Kim is older than Kyle — it should be the other way around. Obviously, Kim’s behavior has always been risky.

• OneMoreInBoston says:

Good point

SunnyGirl I’ve always thought that was strange too. Kyle is the baby. She didn’t ask the oldest Kathy who Kim always says has her back.

• SunnyGirl says:

Powell Whenever an alcoholic/addict is in the family, the family dynamics are strange. Kids grow up too soon. Siblings cover up too much. Parents justify behaviors. It is truly a sickness that affects the entire family.

• Thanks for the insights, it helps to have your perspective

• Spending time in a close relationship with a serious addict, there are no words to express the destructive things they do which you have to survive. The scars are real and while they fade eventually, they are always there.

Deepest condolences.

Couldn’t agree more, it’s been over 30 years since I was married to my alcoholic and while they fade with time they are still always there and sometimes pop up.

The rehab she’s going through now “sticking”? You mean for the rest of her life? Sure, right after Brandi takes a vocation and enters a convent to live a life of chastity, poverty, sobriety, and quiet contemplation.

LOL! Some folks have said I am a bit too harsh in my opinion of the DrugAddictAlcoholicKim, so occasionally going to throw out the proverbial “bone” of she could possibly become a rehabilitated alcohol and drug abuser. Of course it’s highly unlikely and I think Pigs will fly, politicians will become Truthsayers, and the moon will be found to be really made of cheese before that happens, but I could be wrong

T-Rex I always like to hope its a possibility. Hope floats. 🙂

I don’t wish Kim ill, I just have no faith in the sort of rehab facility she’s chosen to go to. She needs a “serious” facility.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

I agree. And the ding dong also admitted to driving drunk. I hope the judge gives her at least 1000 hrs of trash picking.

6. chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

Lisa V made it to the upfronts ? I thought she was in LDN?
    I guess on her way back to Cali ✈️💺……
    Oh and she’s got VPR which is a huge hit for Bravo I always forget.

S J P:
    What do you mean you got the BAR to close at 4 ?? That’s the law in ny!?!!????
    I know there are the sneaky little “after hours” places that I’ve only been to like 2x in my life- so secretive – but I thought every bar here closes at 4 AM//// LAW.

Wow Kim! CAHHHH- razzzzzzy!

Jill- that iPad best be hooked up and charging 📱🔌🔋📶💯

7. lila1star says:

Good Morning everyone! Why do I feel that Kim will not spend one minute in jail. I wish she would as it would be more therapeutic for her than the plush country club she is at now. When do we find out which HW are coming back?

Orson–I was just about to leave a comment to you when they put up this new thread. The one regarding Yo and her Lyme. Since I too have Lyme and chronic issues stemming from the disease I want to say that Yo’s quest for a cure has now crossed the line into the absurd (IMO). Once I thought her desire to bring awareness was a good thing but now I can not help but feel she is hurting the cause with all her whacky and risky treatments.
    She needs to do a cleanse–a 100% cleanse off everything so she can actually know where she is at. At this point there is no way to know how much these treatments are harming rather than helping.

Don’t get me wrong I do feel for her and I get it. I have no doubt that she has Lyme but for example–one of the number one long term issues for me has been the attack on my joints and they have gotten much worse this yr. and I have spent and will be spending a lot of time with Docs etc… so I can keep walking. My point is even with a miracle cure–the damage to my joints is done and wont be reversed with a cure.

Awareness to me is getting the word out especially spring and fall so folks protect themselves.

Thank you so very much Lila – I was hoping you would post something about this LymeQuestfortheHolyGrail Yolo is on, since you are also battling the effects of this evil disease. I hope I wasn’t too out of line in noting she may have other underlying medical ailments that are not being addressed, since she is so focused on the fact that everything MUST be from the Lyme disease. I have cancer, there are a JILLION holistic drugs, treatments, snake oil remedies out there, so why aren’t main stream HUGE centers really using them, because in most cases they don’t really work. I am on vitamins, and some items that are not big Pharma drugs, but they are wholly prescribed and recommended by a Dr, at a Cancer center. Cancer has been around a LONG time, if jujubees, snickers bars, and watermelon were the answer, guess what, folks would be using this stuff. I know that the Lyme Disease issues are just now being really addressed medically, but I don’t think hopscotching across the globe for the next voodoo-doctor is helping, and actually since none of this stuff is tested individually, let alone what the effects may be when all this “duck soup” is stewing around together in your body.

There is a LOT of money that unscrupulous people can make by selling “cures” for various ailments to desperate people who are willing to pay for them. And these “supplements” undergo NO quality control process. So, what’s in them often has NO relation to what ingredients are printed on the labels. And there’s no data on potency or expiration dates either.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Not to mention the IV needles/possible IVIG she’s doing. Very risky. I hope she doesn’t get Hepatitis or something worse.

• lila1star says:

You were not out of line in anyway T-Rex–in fact you summed up part of the point I was making. Because of all the treatments she is doing how would she know if she had other ailments separate and a part from Lyme? When I first was DX I was working 3 jobs and I tried everything– courses of anti-biotic to organics but after two very scary trips to the ER with anaphylaxis I stopped. No more meds if I could at all help it. Gradually I had to let go of each job. Lyme had stolen my strength and back then I was still struggling with the brain freezes.

After that it was me doing the work–from brain exercises to physical exercise and many things improved–especially the cognitive.
        I had to reinvent myself–find other talents and things I could do and once I opened myself up to my new reality it began to come together, Do I still get ticked off sometimes? sure as I suppose you too can relate fighting cancer (which I really hope is getting better for you).

Thanks, it’s why when treating Cancer they don’t throw a whole LOT of different drugs at you, they methodically have a plan of action, they know what works with what. They tell us not to even use an Over the counter vitamin without their approval, in case some filler or ingredient in there may complicate something you are receiving in treatments. In fact, it irks me on some of the Facebook support groups I am on when what I call “dr google’s” try to tell others to use this or that vitamin and such, uhm, some random FB poster is NOT a doctor. I am assuming with Lyme it’s the same they want to try one thing at a time see what works, start slowly adding things etc. Lila-I am pulling for you they find some way to help with some of your issues.

• lila1star says:

Dr Googles–I love it lol–can I use that?

ABSOLUTELY! The more Dr Googles we can get banned from practicing actual medicine the better, LOL (giggles). I actually have two ladies, they are in their twenties so the KNOW EVERYTHING, and they hate I use the term. I am very careful not to call them this directly but they get the gist. The newer generation don’t realize that just because it’s on the INTERNETS doesn’t make it true or valid. I love when they post studies that were done that were less than reputable and didn’t realize that another study or major university of cancer center de-bunked the particular study. Look I get trying to do research and find that “holy grail” of a cure, but don’t folks realize that there are Universities, Medical centers, and Labs full of folks with oodles of degrees also doing this? Uhm using GOOGLE as your research tool to find a cure for anything is an EPIC FAIL, lol

• designernailsdiana says:

Dr Googles 😉👍🏼 I’ve had a few of those people tell me “how to treat arthritis” pain. Everybody wants to be an expert. 😳

Lila, is joint replacement a possibility for you? My mom had a degenerative joint disease and after 3 total hip, 2 shoulder, and 1 knee replacements, besides the ankle fusions, we started referring to her as the Bionic Woman. She had her first hip replacement in 69 or so, when it was still an experimental procedure in this country and only 3 doctors were licensed to perform it. It was amazing, the change. She went from 0% movement in that hip to 70% or so. I don’t know your prognosis/diagnosis and stuff, but you might want to ask about it.

• lila1star says:

Funny you should mention this Orson. They want to replace my right knee which is bone on bone now and I am looking at lumbar back surgery but first the injections beginning on the 19th. Surgery scares me but with my back I may have no choice as the discs have ruptured and the bone spurs (which is simply arthritis) are squishing the nerve and that has really interfered with getting around.

• plainviewsue says:

Lila, my friend was diagnosed with Lyme about 20 years ago. It wasn’t caught early, and for her, her joints have been most was mostly affected. She’s had multiple surgeries on her knee, and she is doing great now. Good luck sweetie!!

Lila, the new stuff they use for replacement is supposed to be really good, look they took my spine apart and glued/cemented it back together, the technology they have now is amazing. I hope that they can do something for you that will help you out.

• lila1star says:

Oh wow–that sounds unreal but glad it worked. I saw the neuro surgeon on the 1st and see the pain doc on the 19th as he does the nerve root injections. I am worn out with all these appts and procedures ugggg.
            Heres a question–YO did stem cell and she harvested her own? The Lyme bacteria lives every where–so how would these stem cells help? granted I know little about it.

Keep in mind that with a bad hip or knee, you’ll walk favouring the bad side and that’s going to affect your back also.

Oh gosh lila. I’m grimacing just reading. I hope you find relief from your persistent pain.
          🙅🙅

Ramona and Lu are getting ready to be on The Real.

Lu said the fight in Turks and Caicos will be epic. It will come out of left field. It felt like it was S1.

10. Orson says:

Ahem…

ORSON SPEAKS!

I just found out that there’s going to be a new Reality TV show coming this fall on Tuesday nights on ABC. I hope someone here will be recapping it. Seriously, it should be recapped here. It needs to be recapped here.

Okay, I had a bit of a crush on Janice. So sue me.

ORSON HAS SPOKEN!

I saw that Orson. The Muppets talking about their personal lives Wilmington be a hoot. Can’t wait to hear dish on Kermit. 😄

So, you’re volunteering to blog it here? Great! Do you think the Muppets will be posting blogs about the episodes?

HA!! Y’all don’t hardly want me blogging. My attention span is not quite good enough. I watch this week but not the next, watch the rerun or watch a mini marathon. Or I fall asleep while watching. I am NOT the one. LOL. 😄

• If Orson doesn’t blog this, I WILL!!!

You’ll have to. We don’t have cable or satellite and don’t get any major networks over the air.

Questions they answered from a game they played.
    -Ramona said Heather is the biggest gossip
    -Lu said she wants to live in LV P closet
    Ramona said she wants Avery to join the cast
    -Lu took a shot of spoiled Apple cider cuz she wouldn’t answer who’s had the most plastic surgery
    -Ramona said Carol has had the most injected
    -Ramona said Sonja wins the prize for drama queen
    -Lu would call Ramona to bail her out of jail
    Ramona took a shot of Apple cider vinegar cuz she wouldn’t answer who she would warn someone to keep away from her husband
    -Lu said she would warn someone to keep Carole away from their husband
    -Lu said she would exile Carole off the island of Manhattan, and she didn’t take but a sec to answer

• SerenaNYC says:

Ramona wants Avery to join the cast? Huh?

Thanks, Powell. I forgot to record it. Can you recall the context that lead to Ramona to sayng she wanted Avery on the cast?!

Serena and TexasTart the question was “Who would you like to cast as the new HW”. Crazy for Ramona to say Avery. She’s a kid. Needs to have nothing to do w/the ladies and their crazy.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Thanks for this juice Powelly!

Oh, come now, Ramona. We know the biggest gossip is Sonja! Sonja through her proxy facialist. And, wtf? Ramona wants her kid on the show? That’s every kind of wrong.

Or actually, I should say, besides Ramona! Ramona has shown she is willing to go THERE when it comes to gossip. She’s thrown out so much gossip about Lu’s marriage and her sex life over the years. And, remember Ramona posted a link to that video of Lu’s kid?

Last night’s Survivor was the bomb! 💣

I haven’t read this – cause I’m at work! But he’s always good, and I’m sure there are spoilers , so, you know, don’t read it if you don’t wanna know.

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

I love the bomb graphic

• designernailsdiana says:

I loved what happened. I told my Dad before immunity that if &$@( won @&$@@ would get voted out. I was right!!!!! Now I know why @@&$&@& hasn’t been voted out.
      We will talk later so as to avoid spoiling someone’s viewing time.
      🚫

Oh poo! 💩 I thought this was the one I copied to post!

14. Has Lisa Rinna said anything yet?

If you want to see how it all began the entire seasons of Mad Men is on until Sunday’s finale. 😭😭😭

Jill, I’m trying to troubleshoot since this went in mod, can you tell me how did you obtain the link to post it here?

From my twitter app on my iPad-it’s the only way I can post-I saw you said something about using laptop or desktop but right now I only have my iPad!!

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

I know LVP said she started using some new Twitter thing (VV ?????📡📡📡📡📡) — not the general app on her phone I don’t think.

Tarts – you’ve got me thinking on how to do this now !

Thanks, Jill.

Chismosa, I don’t know what LVP has to do with this (giggle) but I think VV has said she only posts from a phone, so she would be on an app., like Jill. I know you use different devices, if you’re on a PC or laptop try copying the link from the browser the next time you have something.

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

Im a bit torn about this…..
      Kathy was a true friend to Joan. Melissa has me torn a bit. I have to look into this.
      But that stupid Kelly Os can go suck a lime with Yo on a hill in Malibu. 👅

So much going on – this NBC frou frou (no other networks made such hullaballoos did they???)
      Now an old friend just notified me a close family friend of theirs just died in the Amtrak crash – no name being released.

Ughhhh busy day.

• Oh my gosh Chismosa, this Amtrak crash! 12 still missing? So so sorry for your friend.

Seems so preventable…smh

• designernailsdiana says:

My hubby is a train engineer and he said they all need two crew members in the front engine at all times. It would prevent something like this. Two sets of eyes and ears.
          Prayers to all involved. It breaks my heart 💔🙏🏼

Every network makes a big deal out of their UpFronts-They all have parties and big deals. NBC uni cable is like the joke of the UpFronts-it’s not considered a big deal in the business only on twitter and a few blogs-mostly because of Bravo and the Bravo fans.

I wouldn’t say it’s a joke….they have a bunch of other networks like E, USA and a bunch of others. Even, who knew? Sprout! Cable makes a lot of money-a lot. But definitely the Bravo fans make a big deal because of the Housewives! My son and his pre-school classmates aren’t worried about what Chica is wearing and who she’s fighting with. I did hear that Angelina Ballerina is a total bitch though. 😉

The reason I said a joke is because last year they had their party at the Javits center and they were made fun of for months!! Other networks have a friggen BALL and NBC Cable had a convention center-I need to find the articles!!
            Angelina-I always thought she was a bitch…don’t get me started on that Hooke Sofia the First!!!

whoops-that hooker Sophia isn’t on Sprout…she’s a Disney hooker!!

That’s where it is again this year. Weird choice, but it’s probably a space issue. I think the individual parties (after the presentations) are in nicer venues!

Poor Angelina Ballerina and Sofia the First. Mom’s got a prob w/them. LOL. 😄

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Oh, I’m sorry for your friend. 😦

OMG Chismosa!! I’m so sorry. Just saw on the 4pm news that a man’s body was found on the train. My heart just breaks for them. It’s so sad. And this problem was first addressed in 1901. In 1901 they had maybe 50-100 people on a train. Now it’s thousands and they run many more cars, mmultiple times throughout the day. This problem should have been addressed in 1901.

Loving the back of @ramybrook #jumpsuit off to #bravo #upfronts

A post shared by Ramona Singer (@ramonasinger) on

• I dunno? What do you think?

She looks like she’s swimming in it. Needs more tailoring? Dare I say, Spanx? Or yummy tummy. Not Jill’s Squeezies or whatever she called them.

But I like that she took a fashion risk and isn’t the same old perfectly perfect dress and heels.

I like it. Ramona always looks good when she has her hair professionally done. She looked good on The Real this morn too. I still think she needs to cut it because if it only looks good when she has it done then that’s sad and she doesn’t have a clue of what to do on her own. You’d think she’d have a clue after she went into a rage on Kristen for splashing her cuz “I just got my hair done.”

All done! Thanks @jacquelyngrubbs and @liamcareyhair for the fab hair and make up! @bravotv #upfronts #Rhony #nbcuniversal

A post shared by Kristen Taekman (@kristentaekman) on

Thanks Tracy for joining me. #35yearfriendship, #nyc

A post shared by Vicki Gunvalson (@vickigunvalson) on

23. plainviewsue says:

Let me the first to send my sympathies to Namaste. Sonja’s blog is up & it’s a novel. It is all over the place; I couldn’t get through it. The woman is delusional.

With these two in the Social Lounge, things aren't too ruff. 🐾 #WWHL #NBCUCable

A post shared by BravoTV (@bravotv) on

#NBCUCable #RHONY

A post shared by Allie alter (@alliex11) on

This one is for @lucysteinbrecher #mdlny hotties @ryan_serhant @luisdortiz #nbcucable

A post shared by Talia Solomon (@frenchiefilosophy) on

29. Ok- wait just a cotton pickin minute here.

Kim Richards was under the influence of TOLUENE? She was huffing? Holy f*ck.

• SunnyGirl says:

OMG! Bigger problem than we all thought.

I knew we would be finding out more to the story and in there it also states as “controlled substance” if she didn’t have a script for that she could be looking at drug charges, and I highly doubt she had a script for Oxycodone or Oxycontin. I would bet that she does have a Meth Problem isn’t Toluene in Meth?

But Bravo is keeping her on. 😯
          Kim may be scared to lose the income but Bravo is scared of losing ratings and they care more about that than Kim.

• Explains why she’s praying to garbage cans while thinking Kyle stole her house- serious brain damage.

Crazy ghetto drug choice- I guess Monty’s pain patch wasn’t strong enough? Straight up desperation.

Remember when she was in the car and sprayed air fresher in her mouth “by accident”?

From Wikipedia: Toluene is widely used as an industrial feedstock and as a solvent. Like other solvents, toluene is sometimes also used as an inhalant drug for its intoxicating properties; however, inhaling toluene has potential to cause severe neurological harm.

This could explain her repeated and extended visits to various rest rooms. And some of her twitching and other behaviours. I hope the Judge takes this new information into account. Can she be sentenced to go to a REAL rehab facility and not the Malibu Rehab Spa she’s going to this time around?

Oh, we used to use the stuff to clean circuit boards before and after soldering them. Then the Coast Guard banned it’s use. That was back in the late 70s, early 80s.

• Interestingly- it’s also used in making crystal meth.

So when Brandi called Kim a Meth head? Yeah. She knows.

“Many a truth is spoken in jest”

I should have read this before I just posted the same thing above, in Florida it’s well known that Toluene is a product in Meth, we have a big Meth problem down here ,folks getting busted all the time and that’s one of the drugs they note as finding.

• I hate like hayell saying this, but I have wondered many times if Brandi actually nailed Kim’s extra-curricular activities that fateful Game Night at Dana/Pam’s. Drugs and various types of alcohol all have their odors, physical indicators, and behavioral clues.

So the BHPD did take a blood test on Kim, after all. And these are the results–allegedly? Is there an actual source for this info other than an unnamed one?

I don’t see one but from the Arrest Report that is filed she will be in court on Monday and then we should be able to see the charges and the drug information will be public record

• I thought I read that her court date had been set back to June sometime? Or am I imaging that? So hard to keep up with the legal issues of all the Bravo reality cast members at this point.

It got Skinny above

So regarding DrugAddictAlcoholicKim’s court case, the arrest record stated that the court hearing would be 05/18 but they have since had it moved, according to the Criminal Courts, to June 11th 8:30, There have been so many sources stating numerous dates in the press, this information I have is directly from the court and PD websites, not anonymous sources. I am trying to obtain more documents regarding the charges. I don’t know where the source above saw the drug information but according to the LA Criminal Courts she is being charged with three charges
                  647f – Drunk in Public/Public Intoxication
                  148A1- Resisting Arrest
                  243(b) – battery on law enforcement officer

I have copies of all of these documents which are free and online at the courts.

• Thanks so much for sharing your info. It is hard to know what’s fact or fiction with all the gossip sites and blogs that don’t name sources.

I’ve been thinking about the info on various drugs in Kim’s system: who would leak that? Who actually has access to such evidence? That would seem somewhat precious information, considering jobs/money could be lost if it is an actual leak.

That kind of gossip makes me nervous because if it’s not true, the damage is already done.

• Well as we have seen neurologically Rambles ain’t all there, no wonder.

Thks Orson.

30. Foxymel(Mel) says:

It’s gotta be burning the NJ ladies that they weren’t invited to appear at the Upfronts because their franchise is in limbo until Teresa comes out. Worse, it’s right next door to them. 😆

The B's back (and backstage)! 🐝 #RHONY #NBCUCable

A post shared by BravoTV (@bravotv) on

God help me, I love Ryan. He’s like a younger, taller, better looking, less evil Jeff Lewis.

If your face is busted or #botched, call these guys @eonline #nbcucable

A post shared by Talia Solomon (@frenchiefilosophy) on

@cbailey01 fave housewives!! #NBCUCable

A post shared by Allie alter (@alliex11) on

And the earring winner is…. :)) @jennifermillerjewelry @sylvio.nyc

A post shared by Kristen Taekman (@kristentaekman) on

Are you all annoyed with my Instagram posts or shall I continue? There are so many Bravolebrities who I haven’t seen yet!!

MY TRUE LOVE😍@BethennyFrankel #shahs #rhony #nbcucable

A post shared by Reza Farahan (@rezafarahan) on

• That mottled light is actually really good in this photo. They both look great–except Reza’s expression looks like he’s going to bite the photog.

Front and center at the @NBCUniversal #Upfronts2015 for @BravoTV with #RHONY @iamheathert 👯 #NBC @nbctv #NBCUcable

A post shared by Dorinda Medley (@dorindamedley) on

It's New York's newest, @DorindaMedley. 🍎 #RHONY #NBCUCable

A post shared by BravoTV (@bravotv) on

On our way to #NCUupfronts @drdubrow #BOTCHED #RHOC @bravoandy @bravotv @eonline

A post shared by Heather Dubrow (@heatherdubrow) on

• Yeah, Southern Charm!

Now if only TRav would have come naked, with Whitney and Miss Pat in tow. [Y’all saw TRav’s police video of him naked, right?]

I love this picture!!!

Gettin' social (and lookin' spiffy) in the Social Lounge… 💸 #MDLNY #NBCUCable

A post shared by BravoTV (@bravotv) on

46. T-Rex says:

I have found an actual copy of DrugaddictAlcoholicKim’s arrest record her next appearance is scheduled in court for 05/18 she was released on a 20k Bond but it doesn’t show all the charges,

Can we publish the copy on the blog?!

Sure it’s public record, I got the arrest record off the LA County PD office. I don’t know how to post it and it’s very vague, just time of arrest. and the next court date

These fools…I can’t with the OC HWs

Orange County is the New Black. 🍊 #RHOC #NBCUCable

A post shared by BravoTV (@bravotv) on

#RHONY in the House ::)) #bravoupfronts #nbcuniversal @caroleradziwill @iamheathert @dorindamedley

A post shared by Kristen Taekman (@kristentaekman) on

• Why can’t Pretty just do a nice smile? I am tired of all her weird facial expressions. Oh, and Princess/Writer Girl – you aren’t hot, despite what you think so knock off the poses.

Carole, Carole, Carole, you don’t look as much like a guy at this angle, but you’re not dressed for upfronts! Dorinda is going to HATE this pic.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Is Carole going to the movies in that outfit? Wth?!

Carole thinks she’s too cool to get dolled up for the UpFronts….#HipsterwannabeByBravo

Weird looking…..

Fun!! @bravotv #bravoupfronts @sylvio.nyc @nadialynns #nbcuniversal

A post shared by Kristen Taekman (@kristentaekman) on

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Hot mess from head to toe.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Did she create this little mess on her own? Tube top + unflattering skirt + white fish netting over tube top.
      Hair and makeup look crappy and her nude shoes with white outfit?
      OC ladies are killing it. Even Vicki.

• jezzibel says:

that would look really good if the mesh top was in a contrasting color like black or gold or even red. personally I think it would look best in gold and accessorised with black high heels and a black hand bag(in matte of course)..with a nice sleek up do and pearl jewellry.

#NBCUcable

A post shared by Tamra Judge (@tamrajudge) on

😍 thanks for being my date tonight @briellebiermann 😘

A post shared by Kim Zolciak-Biermann (@kimzolciakbiermann) on

I am about to drive in a serious downpour while we’re already at flood stage everywhere. Wish me luck and please be patient if you get stuck in moderation. BBL

RealHousewives Unite #upfronts #NYC

A post shared by Kyle Richards Umansky (@kylerichards18) on

This is what happens in the bathroom #NBCUCABLE

A post shared by Tamra Judge (@tamrajudge) on

56. plainviewsue says:

Jill, thanks so much for all of the pictures!!!!

57. T-Rex says:

It got Skinny above

647f – Drunk in Public/Public Intoxication
    148A1- Resisting Arrest
    243(b) – battery on law enforcement officer

So, no criminal trespass charges? I guess that charge would have to be pressed by the Beverly Hills hotel.

58. chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

TEST

📢BAAAAAAAAAAAA 📢BAAAAAAAAAAA 📢BAAAAAAAAAA
      …….this is a test of the emergency broadcast system, if this were an actual emergency, you would be instructed to take shelter immediately, we repeat, this is a only test….

Very hard to find a good picture of The Royal Queen Vanderpump….word is that she left before the presentation was even over….she’s so busy

Love this pinky Chanel bottle in NY saks.. Need it in my life💓

A post shared by Lisa Vanderpump (@lisavanderpump) on

Now that too makes Kathy look bigger than she is and makes her look dowdy.

Why is Kim out? Or is this an old pic? The post says 34 minutes ago.

Bridal shower. Brooke thanked Kathy for the bridal shower. See comments.

• OneMoreInBoston says:

Kim is the one huffing glue but Kathy looks like she’s aged 20 years.

The LV logo over brook’s head looks like a tiny crown.

As per usual, Kim’s jacket needs tailoring and her skirt is not age appropriate. But her hair and makeup look the best I’ve ever seen on her.

Funny. She could’ve been a beautiful woman if she left the booze and drugs alone. You can see the shadow of who she might have been.

What a waste.

61. Just started reading Grey Garden’s blog and she refers to Square Jaw as Her Royal Skinny Bitch or HRSB – wow! This is fun reading, NOT!
    “They never call me Lady Morgan out of the circle of #TeamSonja.” – so I guess they do refer to her as Lady Morgan!
    “I still vacation to Gstaad yearly in my updo and smoky eye. LOL! Even the Learning Annex asked me to come in and demonstrate.” – speechless!
    “I’ve been going to these places for my entire life, and I love to share them and invite others along. Why shouldn’t I be able to talk about my life? Why can’t I talk about my past and wonderful relationships I have maintained?” – Delusional
    “They don’t want me to do well and get out of this mess of a divorce and lawsuit resulting in a $7 million dollar judgment. They are just trying to level the playing field by bringing me down, but nobody can bring me down!” – Seriously?
    “People ask me why my skin is so nice. One reason is I can’t drink that much” – ugh, liar!
    After reading Sonja’s blog I must go to a bar, to a bar, to a bar.

Um Sonja The Learning Annex wouldn’t call you teach teach an updo and smokey eye. There’s a thousand and one YouTube videos on both or you can go to a thousand dept stores in NY and learn. And all for free.
      None of the ladies want you to stay tied up in bankruptcy or divorce litigation. As a matter of fact they want you to move on from it more than you. If you don’t settlement you get to remain in the past.
      Your skin is nice because you get a boat load of free fillers and dermatology work.

The new drama Wayward Pines on Fox w/Terrence Howard and Matt Dillon would premier to night the same time Scandal’s season finale is on wouldn’t it? 😏 I just went to set my dvr in the basement.

For those that watch General Hospital I see that it will be on Live tomorrow. I missed the nurses ball. I haven’t watched in yrs and said I was going to start again. I have no idea what’s going on.

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

It will be live Friday and Monday Powell. Twice as much chance to screw up. Lol

If you have GH on demand you can see the nurses ball. 5/1, 5/4 and 5/5. The old time nurses balls were much better but the last 2 years had some good parts. One is a take off of Magic Mike with the GH men in their undies. 😀

Represent!! #upfronts #NBC

A post shared by Kyle Richards Umansky (@kylerichards18) on

*******Spoiler Alert*******
    On Wendy Williams she reported that Patrick McDuffy was fired from Grey’s Anatomy due to him having an affair with a staff member. She’s not a writer or high up. Ellen Pompey supposedly found out and busted him.

Patrick Dempsey. 🙄

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

I read elsewhere that Ellen is friends with his wife and that’s why she busted him.

A bunch of the ragmags that posted this have all deleted or retracted the story tonight. He has been separated from his wife on and off for more than a few years and they were divorced earlier this year. I would doubt that they would give two hoots he was schtooping someone, unless there was an issue with a sexual harrassment issue or they had a policy not to frolic with the help. He has been trying to break into racing full time, and again, right now, rag mags, even frickin People are on “i don’t believe crap” list if they list “sources” and not getting an article or story directly from the source.

OMIB I found the Bunny boiler!

67. Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

Does anyone here watch Million Dollar Listing NYC? I was just watching Mysteries of Laura on demand and was surprised to see Ryan Serhant of MDLNYC with an acting role unrelated to his show. Wonder if he’s looking to change careers or if it was just a one time thing?

Someone poke these two and see if they’re real! I can’t get over how obsurd Kim looks in every pic she takes. Please stop! ✋

Up Up and Away 💋💋 #TilNextTime #ImComingForYouKiddos #ImComingForYourJuicySelfToo ❤️

A post shared by Kim Zolciak-Biermann (@kimzolciakbiermann) on

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

Looking more like blow up dolls every day.

Look closely at Brielle’s nose. The tip is slightly tilted up like Kim’s. Did She get it done? 😯

If I was a betting person I’d have to say yes, they both had them done at the same time. They both look fake. Not a good look

• I can’t tell because they obviously are using some kind of photo app which makes them look like “poster” art.

Powell, I thought that Kim patterned her plastic surgery oafter Brielle! I could be wrong, but I thought B already had the upward tilt.

Exactly. Kim had her nose done recently and then, absurdly, denied it. Then she, moron that she is, posted a pic of Brielle as “proof” that she hadn’t had a nose job because, lookie, Brielle has the same nose! She think viewers are dumb. And blind. All you have to do is look at Kim’s Insta to see pics of Kim’s old nose to see how EXTREMELY obvious the nose job is. I said at the time that Kim is creepily trying to look like Brielle. Now, they both look creepy.

LIKE! ⭐

I have also become very put off that she continually refers to Brielle as “my mini me”. I would not appreciate if my Mom said that about me. People can see that – it’s not an Austin Powers movie, geez.

Yes! About the mini me thing. I really don’t get why Kim is denying the nose job or going to the silly engths she has to deny it(well, of course her nose looks like Brielle’s NOW. lol) And, quite depressingly, imo, it appears Brielle has had a boob job.

70. A couple of fun “drunk Kim” stories in the comments of this Gawker article:

Good find, WTG! I always think ‘way to go’ when I type that, lol

Uh huh, I bet there could be a book of stories like that. Especially appauling the one with Kim half in and out of her Mercedes passed out with puke everywhere in her old neighborhood. Doors wide open in the house.

• That’s the second time Kim’s corny tagline “Do you know who I am” has come out publicly: the first was at the airport she got thrown out of, and that is on youtube because it got videotaped by another passenger on cell phone.

How about throwing the hostess’s reservation book down? Whew. Tantrums seem to be her thing. Can you imagine how she behaves in private?

But the little children running around…that broke my heart for her kids. No wonder Kyle has to keep up her silence and let Kim pretend Kyle’s the bad sister.

This is why Kim tries to drive Kyle away, IMO: Kyle knows all. When you know someone’s darkest secrets, they can resent you for that because you’re always the reminder that they don’t want around.

Good morning everyone👋👋👋

Good Morning! Thanks for being my sunshine….I am surrounded by a mire!
      💦💦💦💦💦 ☔☔☔☁☁☁⚡⚡

72. chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

Test #200067545677

73. serenanyc says:

You will all be disturbed to know that the always classy Bobble revealed today in an article that she still has the panties she lost her virginity in.

• serenanyc says:

When do they fire her by the way?

• chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says:

I saw on her Twitter main page that there is NARY a mention of RHOBH — now I don’t remember if she had it there before but maybe she’s slowly separating —-
        Fingers crossed 💅👈👉✌

I think she took off the RHBH info once that her Ghost-Twatterer took over her account when she was filming Celebrity Apprentice, that’s what someone posted back at that time

Um, first of all, didn’t she take them off when she lost her virginity? and secondly, they don’t actually have to fire her. They just don’t offer her a contract for another season.

Okay, this is gross on a whole lot of levels, but I call complete BS on this story, she is trying so desperately to remain relevant and good gawd why do the tabloids keep paying her for this nonsense. She has moved like a jillion(my new word obsession) times, has noted previously she has lost some of her children’s items through the many moves, that info was in previous tabloid stories, and now expects us to believe she has some stinky stanky panties from when she was in Jr. High, some 30 years ago.

Thanks I was going to post that DrugAddictAlcoholicKim had a handler from the Rehab with her at the event, but nice that KruellaKathy confirmed this

• plainviewsue says:

I was surprised to see Kathy answered me. This whole thing is nuts. Brooke is already married. Now she’s having a shower, plus another wedding. She begged her mom to go to rehab, but yet she’s out on day trips?

Just wanted to share with my Lynn family, that my ‘baby’ boy will be graduating college tomorrow morning. It’s been such a journey with him compared to his two older sisters.

First of all, I had him right before my 38th birthday. He was a gift from God in that we had been trying to get pregnant several years earlier, but it just didn’t happen. So we accepted the two children that we had would be our last. God works in very funny ways.

His time in 2nd grade was miserable. His teacher made his life miserable for some reason and my son withdrew into himself and thereby, he fell behind the others at core classes such as reading. To which the teacher blamed on us, of course. I guess it’s easier to blame than teach. What a witch! And that is coming from someone who has over a dozen teachers in my and my husband’s families.

Well, we showed her. We got him tutors during the school year and summer as well. We met monthly with his teachers (who, thank God, understood our dilemma and helped us out big time) and school counselor. But each year, his tests showed that he still was not reading at grade level.

Come the end of his fifth grade year, voila! His reading scores were on par of other fifth graders! Yay! I showed that nasty teacher. He was never a big reader and through high school, I would read his English assignments to him which he understood word for word. He just couldn’t read and comprehend what he was reading himself.

Now that brings me to today. He will be receiving his degree in business management in just four years! He took community college courses the first two years (with an academic scholarship that paid 50 percent of his fees) and finished the final two years at a private Lutheran college in our hometown. Just think – I almost held him back, but the good teachers supported me and him and told us to keep doing the work and it will happen. And it did!

Sorry for the manifesto, but I’m just so proud of this kid and the work he’s done. Now, all I have to do is get him employed! I’m one proud mama!

76. T-Rex says:

Well DrugAddictAlcoholicKim got ONE break today although she will have to pay for the dog bite to the friend who sued her, she will NOT be on the hook for some one million dollars, she will be ordered to pay less than 10K for the damages, plus TMZ did not note but the judge did, she will be responsible for all legal fees as well since she didn’t bother to show up to court for the case

77. jezzibel says:

TexasTart to answer your question above I’m keeping some water wings and a noodle in my trunk just to be on the safe side, I haven’t seen anyone kayaking down the I 35, but its just a matter of time

I want water wings!!! I was on I-35 and 183 Wednesday and it was very scary.

Same thing here in Huskerland Jezzibel. Supposed to be severe weather today and tomorrow, but so far, only bucket loads of rain on already drenched land. I bet when I get home that I can float a boat in my basement. Please forgive me in advance when I’m complaining in July about the lack of moisture.

Hi Tartsy! Did the blog change in some way? I can’t access it from my phone anymore. iPad is fine, but no more phone.

I believe we have about hit a maximum of graphics loaded on this particular blog that slows all devices, but the phones don’t have enough processing power and they are probably timing out. All should be good when we get a new blog. I would make one, but can not do anything about it now…at the salon girlfriend! 💇💆

If you guys have seen this, then I apologize, but I just saw this blurb about new stuff.

I know – I sometimes have rose colored classes – but I believe Bethenny. Ok, I don’t much care for Jason, so that might have something to do with it 🙂

“Did Bethenny Frankel’s ex forge her signature?

Bethenny Frankel and her ex-husband, Jason Hoppy, are still fighting over the luxury NYC apartment they once shared, and things have taken yet another ugly turn, reports Radar Online. The duo reportedly purchased the apartment — where Jason currently resides — through a trust in 2011, but now the “Real Housewives of New York City” alum alleges that her ex “duped her into executing the trust agreement” under the pretense that he’d simply be managing the purchase for her. The Skinnygirl mogul also claims that her signature was forged on several documents used to establish the trust and to purchase the pad. Yikes! “

80. OneMoreInBoston says:

Ladies-I hate to complain but this blog is toturing me, the pages keep timing out. It’s taken me about 20 min just to read thru today’s posts- any way we can get a new blog?

My ipad can’t keep up….

Yes, but I am on the road now!

My laptop is getting stuck loading this page also. There’s probably a lesson to be learned about too many photos on this blog.

Luann says it’s all Carole’s fault.
      Brandi says it’s all Kyle’s fault.
      Kristen says it’s all Tom’s fault.
      Teresa says it’s all Melissa’s fault
      Kim says it’s everybody’s fault except her own.
      Nene says it’s all the other Atl HWs fault.

81. chismosa / aka Bethenny's #1 Fan says: