Kim Richards out on a day Pass and Kathy Hilton can’t wait to tell everyone by Veena
File this in the “this hypocritical bullshit really pisses me off” pile. Last week famewhore Kathy Hilton had a lot of fun on twitter talking with Joanna Krupa about people exploiting Kim Richard’s situation. Her dig was at an unnamed housewife who she accused of talking out of both sides of her mouth. Well – it sure seemed to me that Kathy was the one exploiting the situation .
Fast forward a week, and again she’s talking about Kim. This time she tweeted out an instagram photo of Kim, a frumpy looking Kathy, and niece Brooke at a bridal shower for Brooke. Asked (by our own Plainviewsue) why Kim wasn’t in rehab – she explained that Kim was out on a pass with a sober companion. That’s all well and good – but why tweet it out? Her famewhore – exploit her own sister – ness makes me ill to my stomach.
E N O U G H
Real Housewives of Melbourne
Season 2, EP 11 – Winter Wonderland
First things first ladies…I have very sad news…although Gina was willing to accommodate us on the Gina AMA (Ask – Me – Anything) the decision was ultimately up to her Talent Management people and they said they are sorry but they are going to have to pass on this opportunity at this time because Gina is too busy. We can’t argue with the “peeps” that are paid to schedule her, so sadly we will be unable to have this with her…at this time! I will keep it on the back burner and try again at a later time, and I have copied all the questions off the blog we set up for this, so will we have them as a starting place if we can ever get her “peeps” to agree to schedule her. I probably shouldn’t have mentioned it until it was confirmed-to-death, but she seemed amenable so I moved on it first…maybe someday!
On to the episode…
Ardrie Park – Dog Races
This is one of the cutest segments this season as Gamble sets up the dog races, and all the ladies who own dogs (or borrowed one for this event) show up at the park. Jackie is the only one who doesn’t own a dog, and I guess she didn’t want to borrow one (like Petti did) so she did not attend the event at all.
Upon arrival we see a section of the park roped off and there are tables for the ladies to sit down, and there is also a portion the area with lanes marked off for the dogs to run their race, so a good bit of effort took place to make this a fun event. Everyone seems to be getting along just fine and the pooches are all bubbly and cute and they are as fun to watch as are the owners with their animals.
Gamble has provided a little clothing option for all the dogs of a little jockey getup they all dress their dogs in and the dogs are held at one end of the lanes while the owners are at the opposite end so they can encourage their pups by calling them and hopefully (off leash) they will run to their owners and we will see who wins! Lydia, of course owning a greyhound, believes she will be the winner, but never underestimate the dog show placing Cash to show off and take the whole event with Lydia’s dog coming in second and Janet’s dog coming in third. It is painfully obvious that Petti doesn’t know anything about dogs as she unwraps a chocolate bar to encourage her borrowed dog to beat everyone else out.
NOTE TO PETTI: Dogs can DIE from eating chocolate…just sayin’.
So the winners are placed on a hay bale podium to receive their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place ribbons. All in all it was a fun event and one of the cutest by far of the entire season, and everyone human and canine had a blast.
Petti Hires Chyka
Party Planning Petti wants only the best Event planner around, so Chyka arrives to see what all Petti has in her wee little mind about the decorations for Petti’s 50th birthday party. While I do agree Chyka, by reputation, is an awesome event planner and seasoned business woman, the woman is not a mind reader (maybe Jackie should have accompanied her), so …translating what is in Petti’s mind to actual instructions isn’t as easy as what it might seem…(maybe it is the accent, eh?). Parts of Petti’s explanations are totally rational and coherent, while other parts get lost in the translation when they travel from her brain to the execution coming out of her mouth…Chyka doesn’t agree with some of her ideas, and tries to steer Petti in the correct direction…which is similar to driving a Monster Truck in 4 feet of mud…not an easy task.
As we remember from earlier episodes, Petti lives in a nice penthouse apartment with 7 balconies… (Well we’re movin on up, to the east side. / To a de-luxe apartment in the sky…) and is very proud she is able to live in this type of place.
Then she explains she wants a cake in the shape of a staircase leading toward the heavens that resembles some opera house (Chyka disagrees with the opera house angle), then she says something about bitches…surprise surprise…Petti wants a drama free night…Chyka says that the Jackie/Gina fight could erupt again…and that ends that planning session!
Lydia Cooks for “Some” of the Ladies
Lydia gets to show off her newly decorated home in this segment (which I grabbed some screen shots of in a previous blog). Petti says she loves Lydia’s place. The rest of the “INVITED” guests arrive (minus Gina and Gamble), Lydia said she didn’t invite them, Janet Nostril…(thanks for that one SJP) said it was better without them..snark snark…Lydia made it appear she was cooking, who really knows if it was actually her or the chef that was there, Matt Butcher.
Talk was interesting (NOT) from Lydia’s mother as she and Nostril got into a Viagra and ED gells conversation, and Nostril said she was well versed on erectile dysfunction meds. WOW, not sure I would be proud of that fact or touting it, but ok, I understand her need to be relevant!
Matt-the-chef did make a stunning dessert (until Petti got a hold of hers and sucked the life out if it, LOL). It was supposed to represent a smoldering cigar…sorry I couldn’t get a pic of Petti because the stupid arrow on the picture covered her mouth.
Party Day Decorating
Petti goes through freakout session as the people from Chyka’s company start the decorating for the party that night. Petti cannot visualize in her mind that the way it looks in daylight is not how it is going to look at night when things are up lit, and has to call Chyka and tell her about it…the moon isn’t right, Petti is too short, and comments she expects event planners to GET her vision…going to be hard since she rarely can put a coherent sentence together…she must have said “I am freaking out” a zillion times in this SHORT segment. The carpet isn’t white it is cream the entrance isn’t right, and she is worried she won’t get a WOW impact when her guests arrive…
Janet at Manuela’s Home
- Janet visits Manuela at her home and tells her what a good friend she has been and how much she is loving experiencing year 2 of being single.
- Manuela whines about not being invited to Gamble’s hen’s party. Janet accuses Gamble of telling the whole world about the stripper incident and calls her an attention seeker, and Manuela says or she is just dumb!
- When Janet is ready to leave, Manuela says that she will see her at Petti’s party.
- I see no reason for this segment to have even aired, it is filler for the rest of the show, I think Manuela is vying for a spot on the cast next year, and Gamble doesn’t really even “know” Manuela well and thinks she is aggressive in her attitude. Moving on…
- Petti sends a horse and carriage to pick up groups of the ladies…
- Petti sees the entrance to her party completely done and lit and loves it
- Petti says her party is going to be fabulous
- Lydia, Gina and Gamble arrive via carriage
- Lydia, Gina and Gamble walk through the entrance and Gamble calls it an ejaculating forest.
Petti had one fun thing, a photo booth with all kinds of accessories like hats and glasses and boas and stuff to wear in the pictures…it was very entertaining!
- Gamble feels Manuela is aggressive towards her because she is best friends with Janet and that Gamble doesn’t get along with Janet
- Manuela confronts Gamble about her aggressive comment
- Gamble DC says Manuela confronts her in an aggressive fashion about her aggressive comment…hello she answered her own question!
- The whole Gamble/Manuela conversation is over the top insults…I hope Manuela isn’t picked up for the show since she has already shown her true colors teaming up with Janet
- Janet joins the conversation and rips Gamble, Chyka looks on and then backs Janet up by saying she was being a friend telling Gamble the rumor…RUT RO…Chyka finally slid all the way to the dark side with that comment because Janet only wanted to start CHIT when she first brought up the rumor, if not, she never would have brought it up in the first place…
- Now Janet has totally blamed Gamble for the whole thing!
- Petti says the girls fighting was a spoiler for her birthday.
Petti’s son introduces his mother and tells a little story about how Petti’s Mom and Dad met and danced to a song called PETTIFLEUR, so now Petti is doing a dance performance for her own party…y’all really need to see this part because “words cannot express”…her son even looks embarrassed at one point Janet snarks about nothing good can come of Petti dancing and it has all the makings of a major train wreck…and then changes her tune to it was beautiful…I think the Camera DCs are done AFTER the editing…LOL…but here it is in pictures…Petti thinks the Main Event of the party is her steamy sexy dance, because she wanted to give all the bitches something to look at!
Jackie keeps saying “very couture”…Petti says her guests were blown away…and that at the end of her dance she was going to lift her dress and say kiss my a$$ bitches but she didn’t do it.
Then a clarinet and piano played the Pettifleur song all over again. Gina says “If you haven’t heard the Pettifleur song once you are going to hear the Pettifleur song again, but this time Petti’s son is playing it on the piano and is accompanied by a clarinet player.”
Petti has her eyes closed and is swaying back and forth listening, Chyka has the ‘funeral giggles’…Petti has now had 3 outfit changes, and takes the microphone to thank everyone for coming to her party…thanks Frank for opening up his checkbook for the amazing party, and hopes there is still enough for the Bentley in the near future!
Lydia said she should have gone and bought her a little matchbox Bentley!
YAY the song is over and we can move on to Jackie and Gina fighting…”who’d a thunk it”, that this would be more entertaining . Gamble brings up with Gina about her mentioning her makeup artist doing makeup for strippers, and Gina replies that she thought maybe it was how it got started in the first place…and that was all it took for Jackie to enter the conversation late and start ripping Gina, with her telling one version and Gina another, and then Gina commenting that Jackie is on a mission to convince Gamble that Gina is not her friend.
Jacks pointing at Gamble telling her she better check herself before she speaks!
Gina takes Jackie’s pointing finger and moves her arm down to her side (It really isn’t polite to point at someone and shake your finger in their face)
Janet comes over and Gina reminds her of the morning show and how she said what she did, and it was nothing that was said seriously they were all talking about the new additions to the show and Gina had made a comment in jest. I don’t think these ladies will ever understand Gina’s sense of humor and how it is used and when she uses it because they never have a normal conversation with her they are always attacking everything she says.
Gamble believes the girls are taking whatever was said before they actually met and started filming as a way to break up the friendship between Gina and Gamble. The conversation continues with Jackie insulting Gamble, Gamble says she worries about Jackie’s psychic voices she hears, and immediately Jackie says it came from Gina…here we go…Gina asks Gamble What came from me? Everyone starts talking and Gina says “I’m outta here”…at least she has learned it is best to remove herself from the fight…she says she knows when she sees that glint in Jackie’s eye that she is going to walk away and not go there with Jacks.
- Jackie follows Gina
- Jackie confronts Gina again
- Gina asked her nicely to stop pointing and shaking her finger at her
- Gina walks away from her again
- Jackie follows her again after saying to someone else she better also check herself
- Jackie tells Gina she is out now…she is GONE!
- Gina is walking back through a door and tells Jacks she is an idiot
- Janet says Gina runs as fast as her fat spanks a$$ will let her go
- Jackie follows her again and gets to the door which she can’t get in and says FU Bitch to Gina
- Jackie keeps pointing and shaking her finger saying “don’t touch me” at least 10 times in rapid succession
- Gina says goodbye to Petti and does a DC saying she doesn’t want to go to a party and fight with some random Bogan woman…which is how Jackie is behaving.
- Blah blah I am done with Jackie and her fighting!
NEXT WEEK…Reunion Part One
Wanna bet they all attack Gina? I think that is a pretty safe bet, don’t you?