Brandi Glanville Podcast – Guest Josh Wolf

Brandi Glanville Podcast by Kit9

Guest: Comedian Josh Wolf

Josh is the cousin of actor Scott Wolf from Party Of Five. Josh about how Scott hasn’t aged and how he has a beautiful wife and family. Brandi, says that means Scott, “is super fucked up. He probably wants to be a woman like Bruce. You can’t have a perfect family. When it looks perfect and you don’t age, there’s something up.” Josh says Scott does runs like a girl before saying he’s joking so he doesn’t get hate mail calling him sexist.

Josh says Scott is one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet. Brandi has doubts, saying, “It’s a question mark. I’ve met him.” (What the hell did Scott do to her, I wonder?) “He’s a really super nice guy.” Brandi’s still not buying it and continues shading Scott by calling him chubby. Josh used to be obsessed with his diet and going to the gym. “Clearly, you’re not doing that anymore”, says Brandi. Josh loves In and Out, in moderation.

He has pretty good self control, food wise, except when it comes to chocolate chip cookies, which he’ll eat till he’s sick. Brandi eats till she’s full and then can’t eat any more. She also eats quickly which she credits her restraint with growing up poor and the fact her mother, “made really shitty food.” Brandi was the middle child and says she was abused by her siblings and she abused them back. Josh had three older brothers who beat the hell out of him which helped him learn to be funny to stop them from hitting him.

Brandi won’t date guys who wear True Religion jeans. Same goes for guys who wear Ed Hardy t’s. Men with a bald spots are a no go, too. Brandi jokes about how Josh stole somebody’s children. The children in question are part Asian and racist and Kathy Lee sweat shop jokes follow. “Do they sew?” ask Brandi. No, but they do dry clean, Josh says. Turns out Josh was dating a woman who had two kids and then they had a third, together. And when they broke up, he kept all the kids-hers and theirs. He says it worked out best for everybody.

Brandi has an axe to grind with Josh over something he said about her and which he claims he doesn’t remember. Brandi doesn’t like Josh’s ex boss and current producer, Chelsea Handler, who once described Brandi as an over botoxed cougar from the Valley. Apparently, Josh’s reply to Chelsea was, “She’s disgusting looking. Eww.” Josh now says that’s clearly not true. Also, when he said it, he probably had never seen Brandi. But, Brandi points out Chelsea showed him a picture(snort!). Brandi throws the insult back at Chelsea

They talk about the source of the rift between Brandi and Chelsea. Something about making out with someone named Shelly. Also someone named Ryan, sent Brandi dick picks. Of Ryan, Brandi says Ryan, “may not have been going to my church.” Ryan, doesn’t understand what she means and she says he’s too young for her and “very Christian.” After some nonsensical back and forth, it’s clear what Brandi means is Ryan is gay.

She says she goes to “the kind of straight person church.” She didn’t think Ryan really knew what church he went to and she felt like she was taking advantage of him. Ryan’s penis was huge and she did make out with him but only saw his penis in pictures. Brandi hates dick pics. Josh feels the same about vagina pics.

Josh doesn’t go to strip clubs. Brandi says Jews don’t go to strip clubs because, “it’s not Kosher”(groan). “Well, you’re not eating there,” Josh says. “Well maybe you are”, Brandi shoots back. Josh says Portland has the most strip clubs per cap of anyplace in the country (really? Doesn’t sound right). Brandi goes on about her concerns with stripper pole cleanliness. “It’s like a Petri dish.”

They discuss Brandi’s eldest son’s impending puberty. Brandi now knocks before she enters his room. Josh suggests she buy him some extra pairs of socks. Josh goes back to his comments about her looks and tells her there’s nothing disgusting about her. “You don’t know me yet,” Brand jokes. Brandi claims she does her own guest background research. Josh doesn’t believe her, earning him an FU from Brandi. Brandi and Josh both say they had good childhoods. Brandi’s rule for blackout sex is if she doesn’t remember it, it didn’t happen.

Then they talk about the toll cell phones cameras have taken on personal freedom. You can’t go out and get drunk anymore, says Brandi. Josh talks about being a prisoner in his hotel room when he’s on the road. “You have to drink at home, do drugs at home, beat your children within your home and not in front of a window,” says Brandi. “You gotta put oranges in a sock so it doesn’t leave a bruise…on the bottom of the foot,” says Ryan. “Long sleeves,” adds Brandi. “Kidding,” says Brandi.

Brandi had a Dorothy Hamill cut when she was young. Brandi says her sister was the pretty one. Everyone thought Brandi was a boy because of her short hair. Josh has 3 testicles (can’t tell if he’s joking or not). Ryan has a new show on CMT. It’s a panel show. Brandi whines about not being able to have an opinion without backlash (see, she can have an opinion but others aren’t allowed to have an opinion about her opinion). She brings up her calling her son an asshole and claims she refused to apologize for it.

Brandi talks about some Sarah Silverman bit where she makes rape jokes. Brandi thinks Sarah is hilarious and thought the jokes were funny so she tweeted about got a “ton of hate” for it. “Obviously rape is not funny but the joke was funny!” whines Brandi, “It frustrates the hell out of me.” Josh agrees and says that someone he doesn’t know can’t offend him.

Brandi says her kids have asked her why their “gay friends can call each other faggots but we’re not allowed to say it at all?” She says they also ask why they can’t say or sing the n-word in songs but Jay-z can. Josh used to live next to a former Real Worlder and he did heroin in his apartment. Apparently, the guy was still upset about being cast as the villain on the show. Brandi says the show is a J.O.B. for her. She has to pay the rent and take care of her kids. “My husband doesn’t work. He’s an actor and 90% of Hollywood is out of work, so he’s not working. So, I foot the bill for everything with my children.”

Brandi mentions recently breaking into Eddie’s house-with his permission-to get something for her son. It was the first time she’d been in his house and she thought, “This fucker’s livin’ the life. I was pissed.” Brandi claims that she can’t live off her book royalties and that just because you’re on tv doesn’t mean you’re rich. Josh, agrees, saying he made very little for his appearances on Chelsea’s show.

Brandi says that reality tv knows you’re going to use it as a platform to sell other things so “they don’t pay you” (sure Bravo LOVES hearing this). But, she needs the money, so that’s why she puts up with the public scrutiny. Josh flips the table and interviews her asking, in her dream of dreams, what would Brandi do? A talk show. A Springer type show dealing with conflict and relationships. She loved Jenny Jones and doesn’t think anyone is doing a program like that now. “That’s my end goal. I don’t want to be on the show forever. However, I have to do it right now.” Brandi says that Steve Wilkos has asked her to host some shows with him.

_______________________________________

This entry was posted in Brandi Glanville Podcast. Bookmark the permalink.

41 Responses to Brandi Glanville Podcast – Guest Josh Wolf

1. Dear God why?

Again- I thank you and worship at your feet that you would listen to and then comment on this…entertainment.

Smh

2. kit9 says:

Veena, sorry about that! Third times the charm! First time was a mistake, second, something went wrong and the whole recap got deleted and had to rewrite some of it.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Great job, Super Kit! I like Scott wolf because he volunteers at Feeding America which is awesome! Thanks again for listening to Booble/Bobble.

Wow, I don’t know anything about Josh Wolf, but Scott Wolf has been on several shows I enjoyed. Thank you x2 Kit for the blog, and the re-do!

I wonder why comics don’t just come out and say you’re not funny to Brandi? If they’re trying to be kind – it would be more kind to tell her the truth and ask her to stop making an a$$ of herself.

Hello everyone. I hope you’ve had a great weekend. 😀

Every podcast I read between the lines of what Booble Bobble Head says. If you notice every time she takes something positive and good about a person she turns it into negativity and it’s really about her personal outlook. Scott doesn’t look like he’s aged and has a great and loving family. BBH turns that around to he has to be effed up in some way because he can’t have a perfect family. Something is up. Since Eddie cheated on her left and right, left her for a multi-millionaire Star, she’s on the outs w/her dad having an on and off strained relationship w/him, not able to forge true friendships w/women, she projects all of her negativity about her life onto other people.
    She really needs help.

6. Thanks Kit!! UGH!! Brandi is scraping the bottom of the barrel for her podcasts… When she is this pathetic I start feeling sorry for her…I hate that!!! Obviously she came on to Scott at some point in time and he didn’t give her any attention or shut her down….Classic Brandi…

7. plainviewsue says:

I feel like I need a shower whenever I read this garbage. Heaven help you Kit.

I don’t know what she earns for RHOBH, but I’m sure it’s a hell of a lot more than other “single” mothers earn. Maybe she shouldn’t freeze her face or drink away her money.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when she HOPEFULLY gets the call that she’s fired.

more like when she hears they’ve started filming and she’s not included. I’m sick of her poor me I have to support my kids as my ex doesn’t work. He has the kids at least half the time and pays support to her, she makes more money than most single moms even with their child support included. She needs to STFU!

8. Hello folks!

So – I’m watching the RHOA reunion – the second part. At the end, Greg Leakes, in all of his “widsom” says something like, “Thoughts are like headlights. You can only see the other person’s.”

What the hell does that mean????? I can’t see, read, or know (except the dog’s) thoughts unless they tell me? It made absolutely NO sense to me.

• OneMoreInBoston says:

Ha! Deep…

Hello, Queen. I heard him say “FAULTS are like headlights, you can only see the other persons.” Which of course would mean it’s easier to see others faults, but not so much yours (at least not the physical headlight, lol).

• Queen Butter Bean says:

Well that makes sense! Go figure I heard it wrong…says the Queen of Misheard Lyrics…

Thanks Tart! I’ll be back in TX on Wednesday….YEAH!!!!

Kit, thanks for the extra effort on the Podcast!

Anybody watching Mandi, besides myself and WTG?!

Kandi !!!!

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

I watched. I was screaming at the entitlement of the aunts and reminding them they got a free vacation and should show some gratitude instead of finding faults. Sheesh.

WTG – thanks so much for the Davis/Richards/Hilton fact finding mission. How wild about the Davis lady and her being all that and the table hoping, lol. Oh my, that Jason Davis was so incredibly disgusting, he had no regard for his body or health what-so-ever and serious entitlement issues……I can not believe he is still alive!!

I should have posted on the last blog, but I was wanting to see if anyone was watching what I’m watching.

• Oh, you’re welcome. I have never been that interested in this messy clan, but the RHOBH has finally led me to just wanting to know what is behind the scenes of what we are all watching.

The imagination runs wild: so Kim’s mother, Big Kathy, hung out at the Polo Lounge like a second home, ensconced in the celebrity and super-rich atmosphere. I doubt very seriously that she had “her own booth”, as Kim has portrayed, but reading up on the actual Old Hollywood people who DID explains so much.

The Davis clan owned the BHHotel until they sold it to the current owners, lived there at times, and Mrs. Davis still does at the time of the article [see link below]. Reading how it all works FOR HER at the hotel and in the Polo Lounge was a lightbulb moment for me. So is THAT what Kim expects for herself, in her drunken stupor? Makes me wonder who it was Kim was harassing in HER table-hopping adventure that ended with the police called on her.

At any rate, that article confirmed what has been written about Kim and her social climbing marriages: the Davis sons lived and played there as children. Kim says she was there, as young as six years old, with her mother, and I did read that Kim knew her second husband going back to childhood. Gregg Davis was the 2nd husband of Kim, the one for whom she left Monty Brinson, Brooke’s father.

I have also read that it was Gregg’s parents, THE Marvin and BARBARA Davis (from the article), who broke up that marriage. I can only imagine, if the butt-kissing article about Mrs. Davis at the Polo Lounge is true, and it appears to be dead center, how loathed Mrs. Davis was to have to endure Gregg marrying Kim, the child of that awful woman who hangs out in the Lounge…well, doing whatever she did there.

Makes me wonder why Kim would be gravitating to that place while drunk? Or to get drunk? Obviously Mrs. Davis has the seat of Top Dog in the pecking order. I can certainly see from where Kim’s sense of entitlement comes: but it’s a complete delusion: she was never accepted into the family, obviously, and even the Davises are THE Davises anymore. The unruly, drug addicted embarrassment of grandchildren have seen to that.

And those very grandchildren are in countless photos partying with the infamous Hiltons through the years. I guess Big Kathy had her revenge, after all. Only it has turned out to be the worst of the worst of America for all of them.

Hm. Maybe THIS is the reason Kathy posted the pic of Kim looking all fresh as a daisy at the lovely shower of Brooke’s, married into another wealthy family there? To do public relations/damage control, aimed at the RICH people who have snubbed Big Kathy and her girls? Oh, like I said, my imagination runs wild.

Here’s the article I’m referencing for anyone who missed it on the last blog:

I also have some links near the bottom of the last blog, going to articles about the various recent scandals involving the children of these families.

12. I am binge watching Grace and Frankie….Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlinson…. Laugh Out Loud funny, funny, funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I knew how to do emojis….lots of thumbs ups!! Martin Sheen and Sam Waterson (Law & Order:Original Flavor) are in it and I am loving it!!

Mad Men Finale – very satisfying. !