The Shahs of Sunset Reunion – Is there any resolution?

The Shahs of Sunset – Reunion Part 2 by SunnyGirl

Right before airing this, the Hollywood Reporter reported that The Shahs of Sunset had been picked up for their fifth season.

1 - shahs

Even if you have not watched any part of the Shahs this season, watch this part of the reunion.  There is quite a bit of back stage filming, including inside everyone’s trailers and activity when the cameras are supposedly not rolling.

We open where Reza has walked off the stage.  The producer follows him outside.  Reza says he is tired of seeing the “poor guy on the hot seat” and that he just wants it to end.  He says bring Jessica out and get this thing finished.

When Reza comes back on set, he and Mike again begin talking in Persian and arguing back and forth.  There seems to be tons of emotion and anger between the two.

Andy turns to Reza and says it seems like Reza wants to hang Mike up by the balls and burn him.  Reza responds that if that was his intention, it would have been done by now.  Reza says he wants his friend back.  He says he doesn’t blame Jessica for hating them but that Mike caused that himself.

Andy asks MJ about her relationship with Charlie.  (Gossip rags says he had a long term girlfriend the whole time he was seeing MJ.)  MJ says he lied about his job and cheated many times.  GG says he really took advantage of MJ.  No one is unhappy to see Charlie gone.

2 - shahs

They talk about MJ’s wanting to have a baby.  Andy asks Reza if he would be MJ’s “baby daddy” and Reza says yes.

Andy asks about GG and Danny.  GG says they service each other but that she has met someone else that she is interested in.

Mike is texting again.

Andy asks Asifa about the fighting in Thailand.  Asifa says she didn’t realize the effect she was having on others around her.  She apologizes sincerely and is very emotional.

3 - shahs

Bobby comes out.  He and Asifa have been together seven years.  Six months into the relationship is when the fighting and arguing began.  Bobby says it is hell to watch on TV but it’s very clear that Bobby takes no ownership of any part of the dysfunction.  Asifa wants therapy but Bobby says it isn’t a two way problem.  He says he looks like a bitch.  At this point, Andy asks why stay together?  Bobby says he loves Asifa but doesn’t know if he is in love with her.  (I hate Bobby at this point.)  Andy wants them to break up today.

Reza calls Bobby out on his behavior and says he is treating Asifa badly.  Bobby says he wants to break up but Asifa won’t move out.  Asifa is very emotional.  Asa tells Bobby to take some ownership of the problems – that he is not the victim!  (Amen, Asa.)

Andy asks Asa if she is on the Homeland Security list.  She says her art landed her there and that there is a large file on her.

Mike is still texting.

Andy calls for a lunch break.  Producer tells Andy that Mike doesn’t want Jessica to come to the set.  Andy decides to talk to Jessica himself.

Reza and Asa eat lunch together.  MJ & GG are together outside of their trailers, smoking up a storm.  Mike walks by and grimaces at GG.  Mike heads toward Asifa’s trailer.

Mike tries to talk to her about her relationship.  He tells her it isn’t healthy and that it is time for her to move on.  (He actually makes sense.)

Andy is filmed talking to Jessica in her trailer.  It is the first time they have met.  Jessica starts by saying she doesn’t want to come out.  Andy says he was told that Mike didn’t want her to come out.  Jessica says she wants to tell her side and that she has a lot to say but that she isn’t comfortable.  She says that the group is talking about attacking her and she doesn’t want to deal with it and also that she respects her husband’s decision for her not to come out.  She accepts responsibility for her nastiness with Reza, Asa and MJ and says she is sorry for that.  Andy asks about Jessica’s belief in Mike’s faithfulness.  She responds that she chose to believe him.

Mike and Jessica are in Jessica’s trailer.  It is obvious that Mike is talking in code to Jessica.  Jessica says she feels misunderstood by everyone.  Mike is still adamant that she should go home.  He calls for the car and tells her to change her clothes.

Before they go back on set, the producer takes Mike’s cell phone so that he can no longer be texting.

Andy talks about Mike’s decision to not let Jessica come on set.  GG is pissed!  Mike says it’s his battle; not Jessica’s.

Andy says that during the show and on social media, Jessica has called them bad friends, classless, liars, trashy, uneducated, jobless, fakes, and not good people.

MJ says if Jessica came out, she would have to face some truths that she doesn’t want to face.  (I think she is alluding to all the gossip rags and even a book which describes Mike’s extramarital affairs, which are told to be about 20 since he has been in a relationship or married to Jessica.)

Mike states that GG wants him and that’s why all this came up about Turkey.  GG laughs, crazily.

4 - shahs

Reza says Jessica is not an innocent victim.  He talks about a tweet Jessica sent saying she was going to wipe her ass with the $500 check Reza gave for the wedding and send it to GG.  Reza says Jessica cashed the check.

Andy asks about Mike and Jessica’s wedding and they show pictures.  It looks beautiful.  MJ and GG didn’t go.  Andy asks MJ why and she says it’s because she wasn’t allowed to bring a plus one.

Mike says he should not have vented to Jessica about his friends – that it caused damage in the relationships.  Mike says he doesn’t feel close to anyone.

Asa says it’s hard to be friends with him because he never calls or contacts them.  Mike says he forgets to call.  Mike says he isn’t giving up – that the bridge is broken, but not burned.

Reza says the door is open but that Mike never knocks.

Asa makes toast about moving forward.  Mike does not drink.

Now we see them all walking to their trailers and making plans for the evening.  Asa wants a drink.

Reza goes up to Mike and they hug.  Reza says GG wanted a real apology.  Reza says they need to sit down and make things right.  Mike agrees.

GG calls to Mike.  She asks him to come have a drink with them.  She says she would really like him to come with them.  He agrees to go.

The reunion ends with a caption saying “To Be Continued……next season.”

___________________________________

This entry was posted in Shahs of Sunset. Bookmark the permalink.

389 Responses to The Shahs of Sunset Reunion – Is there any resolution?

Thank you for the blog Sunny Girl! I watched this morning….

This bunch goes bat crap crazy at reunion shows. It’s not a good look. Let’s see, it’s been Mj’s turn, and Mike’s turn, and I think Reza had a turn. GG had a turn. That is the 4 seasons so far. Maybe it will be Asa’s turn next season – they have set the ground work for a throw down between MJ and Asa. I call it 😉

• SunnyGirl says:

You’re probably right. The thing that sets the Shahs apart is that they have years of history. And I think that means feelings are hurt more.

2. designernailsdiana says:

Oh now I have to see this episode. They never show the ho-wives “backstage” at the reunions. That would be fun to see NOT! They yell enough as it is can you imagine the shit talking off the couch?

• SunnyGirl says:

The Shahs seemed more “real” when they were off set. You could tell each one was nervous and stressed. I liked seeing the producers talking to them and also when Andy went to Jessica’s trailer.

Good morning everyone. I forgot about the reunion. I haven’t watched all of part I yet. 🙂
    Have a great day. Itssss Hump Day. 🙌

4. OneMoreInBoston says:

This was the best a Bravo reunion I’ve seen- hands down. This was a great “style” that I hope they do for the HoWives reunion.

I am Team Mike after he basically shut GG down by not allowing Jessica to come onto the set. Took the wind right out if her sails.

Thx for the awesome blog!

• SunnyGirl says:

I agree! I felt like I was a part of it, instead of just viewing it. I hope they do this with all the reunions in the future.

I was Team GG throughout the year, but now I think I’m moving to Team Mike. He was very protective of Jessica. However, at the end, I am hopeful that he and GG can work this out and then move on.

Something happened in Turkey and as long the entire truth is not addressed they won’t move on.. I said in the beginning I believe something happened. It may not have been the extent to what GG has said but then it may have because Mike is feigning a “blackout”. He doesn’t remember beyond drinking. Reza had to tell him he also took something.
        When Mike and GG met in the restaurant Mike said in his TH “so what if I tried to eff her. So what!” Something to that affect.
        These rumors swirling around that Mike had/has cheated on Jessica since they started dating and now that they are married if true has something to do w/Mike not owning what he did and apologizing to GG. What’s done is done. Mike needs to be honest w/Jessica about everything he’s done or they will end up divorced. I can see Jessica taking what little money Mike may have in a divorce too.

• IMHO? *Something* has been going on for an awfully long time. Andy even showed pics if a 15 year old GG leaning against Mike at the pool or whatever.

GG was fine with all of a Mike’s other girls but not Jessica because she thinks she’s supposed to be Mike’s wife.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

What you and Orson said can be part if it too. S2 she wanted to date Mike but he told her she’s like his little sister. They both need to tell the complete truth about what’s going on.

I would NOT dismiss right away Mike’s statement that GG wants him. Though it might be simply that she wants him to want her. She could very well harbor some proprietary feelings toward him. I recall some situations seasons ago, like at that pool party, where Mike was the only one who could keep GG from seriously battering someone and he had to physically restrain GG. GG is used to getting what she wants and when she wants it. Um, and grabbing a knife and attacking when she can’t get what she wants.

I respect Mike’s decision to deter Jessica from attending. What kind of husband would urge his wife to stand in front of the target at a shooting range? Aren’t husbands supposed to try to protect their wives? And especially if someone with a history of literally grabbing sharp objects to use as weapons when they’re angry. And aren’t spouses allowed to vent to each other about problems with their cow-orkers or friends?

• California35 says:

So the date change was granted, and all happened on the 16th not the 10th? Did thenwedding happen already? I guess I have not visited twitter…

Cali, that’s not what happened, The HaughtyHiltons asked that the court date be move UP by six weeks, the court date was supposed to be July 10th, so the court date was not moved back. The wedding is to take place next month.

• California35 says:

Im so confused! Lol thanks T-Rex the arricke confused me a bit. You clarified it. So WHAT was the article about??! Any ways, i will keep reading.

Cali, are you confusing Conrad’s court date and Kim’s court date?
        I wonder what sort of community service he’ll get. I further suspect whatever airline it was will no longer take him as a passenger.

5. Plain jane says:

GG should have told her best friend how horrible MJ looked in that dress!
    And GG really is dumb for announcing how she and the guy are F buddies. She’s so immature

• YES! That dress MJ had on was AWFUL! In the pic with the blog you can see a tummy roll (I recognize this cause I have one too so I am not “hating” on MJ, but there are ways to dress that are more flattering! YUCK!

She just needs to stop fronting and pretending and dress for her size. And her “friends” should tell her the dress wasn’t appropriate for her body type.

• SunnyGirl says:

MJ was obviously uncomfortable in it too, because she kept adjusting it. The color was great for her, but that was all.
          GG doesn’t seem to care what she says. I always wonder if the RA makes her feel like she should live life to the fullest while she can. One of the episodes had her talking about how it probably wasn’t in her cards to have children because of the RA. And she told about how, when it’s really flared up, she can’t pick up her nephew.

I used to work at the Abercrombie & Fitch distribution center. At that time, they shared the building with Lane Bryant. The phrase LB promoted was “Real Sized Women”. That being said, there is attractive clothing for real sized women. It’s a shame MJ goes for flashy instead of good looking. And there’s a lesson I learned way back in Jr High school ; just because some clothing is in the latest style doesn’t mean it’s flattering. Though I guess during winter months ,that Maxi skirt Jane C wore was a lot warmer than the Minis she used to wear, they didn’t flatter her a bit and must have been hard to walk up stairs in.

Right. MJ did lose some weight. She said she loves her body. If she did she would embrace it and dress like she’s proud of her body. I see gorgeous clothes in the Nordstrom & Bloomingdale catalogs I get for “women” and they are gorgeous. I wish they made some of them in my size. MJ would look classy and sexy if she dressed for her size.

HolyCrapBatman, I just saw the pictures and thought, UHM she does OWN a mirror right, and crap Reza as her best gay Boyfriend should have told her, that the outfit needs to “go” that was awful, her boobs are too big and her belly sticks out from the cutout, she looks like a Buddha doll

• I kinda liked MJ’s dress.

Sorta aging cocktail waitress goes to the prom. 😆

I have a similar body type except I’m taller- and while I dress very conservatively, I admire anyone that has enough confidence to put it all out there.

Too bad she lost her nerve and kept fidgeting in it.

Wow!!! This was a pretty good reunion. Can’t wait to see it. Your blog was excellent SunnyGirl.

GG was ready to attack-Mike telling Jessica to stay away from them was the best thing he has ever done. GG doesn’t want to fix anything-she wanted to slay Jessica. GG did everything she could to break the relationship in front of all of us-she wanted Mike to be humiliated-and Mike was ok with that but he wasn’t going to let GG do the same to Jessica-and let’s face it-Jessica would have been slayed-she doesn’t have the tools to deal with GG…not many people do. Mike knew exactly how to deal with her-by NOT giving her what she wanted…it’s been that way with them forever.

• I don’t watch Shahs but now I am going to have to watch after all the good comments about how the reunion was handled. Happy Wednesday.

Whether it’s the truth or lies Jessica believes Mike. If she believes him you can see why she would be mad at GG and the others so IMO GG has no cause to be mad at Jessica. There’s no need to be confrontational to Jessica at the reunion. Jessica believes her husband.

• But I don’t understand Jessica hating them —ALL— when she was first friends with them initially …. She had some hatred !
      I think offline stuff — I want to see more of that. I think that’s where some hatred I wanted to see – Jessica attacking them all off- show.

Jessica is a little loosey goosey herself. I don’t know how she’s with a mamas boy eldest son King/ Prince. Interesting psych study that would be.

This person has posted this before, when ConvictFelonTeresa first went into the Hooskow and it never happened. Who knows, they REALLY need the money, so I can imagine that the ConvictfelonJuicy’s wouldn’t be opposed to a show.

8. Kim Richards being less than cooperative in rehab? What a news flash!

Not.

Hmmmm well let’s see this is the FOURTH rendition of DrugAddict/AlcoholicKim’s exploits in Rehab posted by those purveyors of all things fiction and half truths(allegedly) that wonderful RadaronLIarLIarPantsonFire(allegedly). They posted she was in a year program, than a two year program, that she wasn’t IN a program, and now it’s a 90 day treatment program. Good grief, even THEY can’t keep their own stories straight, and I call a BIG OLE BS on this story!

• Remember when QuincyIL wrote those “horsefly” blogs about RHONY based on Wikipedia? When she tried to guess the plot line?

That’s kinda what ROL reminds me if. Just guessing.

Except QuincyIL and Lynn called those blogs FICTION. *smh*

9. Butters'Mom says:

Just a quick drive by post. Last day at work this week and won’t be able to check blog again until next week. WhiteTrashGal- I loved what you said on yesterday’s blog. Yes, the hubs to be is all that and more. We have been together almost 12 years now and I love him more each day. He is a terrific person and I’m lucky to be with him. I caught him the other day reassuring my Dad that he will take care of me and going over his assets to prove it to my dad that he had nothing to worry about. It made me cry but he knew that is what my dad needed to know and be at peace about. Crazy because I’m an educated, successful woman who can support herself but Dad still worries.
    I love all you guys and appreciate all the hugs, prayers, and light you’ve been sending me and my Dad. I feel it.
    Next time you hear from me I’ll be a married woman!

I was just reading a few of you discussing Married at First Sight last night. I watched S1 & 2 and yes it changed in season 2. But I was hopeful for the couple’s until the finale epi. I was totally surprised that Divina and I forget his name, her husband decided to divorce. I thought they were getting it together the last week but I also thought he lied in his interview w/the experts. Divina lived in Manhattan he in NJ but he told the experts he was willing to move. After the honeymoon when they got home Divina spent that first night back home alone. He had to work the next day and thought it would be better to stay in NJ. WHAT!! He basically had panic attacks about moving to Manhattan. That ticked me off. W/only 6 weeks he spent 4 of them freaking out. I felt bad for Divina. I was glad she didn’t have sex w/him on the honeymoon. She was trying to get closer to him at home, she wanted him to woo her, court her. Sean is his name. When they decided to divorce he showed no emotion towards her. He didn’t even hug her. It was pretty pathetic. I didn’t watch the reunion yet. I see it was explosive.
    Jessica and Ryan. OMG!! So rumors is he’s a drug dealer? It would explain some things. He was very mean to Jessica weeks one & a half to three. They split the wedding money up. What was to her she kept, he kept what was his and what was joint was for the house, etc. They both agreed on it. He then proceeds to take $100 Bill of the joint money saying he was short and needed it. He just took it. He supposedly has a good job and money but takes the money and Jessica wanted an explanation. He got mad and said she must think he’s scum because that’s what scummy guys do. She asks him why he’s mad. He tells her she should know. She’s stupid. He’s not listening to her. She tells him she doesn’t know him so no she doesn’t know why he’s mad. They didn’t speak for two o r three days. They were the only couple to have sex on the wedding night. He had a temper. His role models for marriage were his grandparents sho he said had a great marriage. Did his grandfather treat his grandmother that way?
    The last couple Jacqueline and I can’t remember his name. They stayed married. He got on my nerves because he was home sick. YEAH! His mom and niece lived together. His niece is his sister’s daughter. She died of cancer and then her father died do he was like his niece’s father and his mother was aging. They lived a freakin hour away from his family. His wife was like we live an hour away. You can see them whenever you want. They started out good. Jacqueline wasn’t attracted to him. In fact she said she didn’t want to go thru w/it when those doors opened and she saw him. He’s ok looking. Has long teeth. But she grew to love him. He’s very nice. Then he started pulling away cuz he missed his family. She missed hers too but she wasn’t whining about it. They went to visit her family and he was whining about being home sick. The look on her uncle’s face was like “Is he kidding?!?” He felt better when they got to week five. They stayed married.

I’m looking forward to watching the reunion this weekend. For sure I think Ryan and Sean wanted to be on TV. Neither was hones wthe experts.

• “Long teeth”

Luv u Powelly.

• lila1star says:

Powell–I watched to a point. When Ryan number two (long tooth lol) finally won his wife over and they left friend zone and did the deed he decided he wanted his mama and backed off.
      I think Divina dodged a bullet cause I think Sean is possibly abusive imo. But he sure could not get away from her fast enough.
      Jess and Ryan are now calling it quits and she had to get a restraining order.

I call BS on this season if any of them stay married–this season was different because the experts had no one who wanted to stay married. They appear to have added a couple shows just for more expert time with each couple.
      IDK but S2 a major fail…..

Right his name is also Ryan. I totally understand being close to your family but DANG they were an hr away. That was too much for me.
        Divina most definitely dodged a bullet. Sean shouldn’t have been on the experts radar. I feel bad for Divina because her mom and sis didn’t support her doing this and I hope they didn’t throw it in her face.

• lila1star says:

I did catch part of the 6mo reunion and those experts tried to take Divina down a notch but she didn’t let them. Then they talked mama boy and Jackie to try one more time and as soon as they left the studio they went their separate ways. Didn’t show up for the dinner or romantic weekend they had planned for them. so 3 for 3. But Jess has real problems with her ryan threatening on an open mic to kill her and her family.

Congratulations Butter’s Mom – this is a toast that is made at weddings in my family, I share it with you and with your groom

May there always be work for your hands to do.
    May your purse always hold a coin or two.
    May the sun always shine on your windowpane.
    May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
    May the hand of a friend always be near you.
    May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.

May you know nothing but happiness from this day forward – I know that your Dad is very proud of you, and how eased his heart must be to know that a good man will be there with you through all of life’s highs and lows – give him a kiss for me, dance, laugh and eat something before the reception, because you won’t have a chance to eat during it! be happy and may your heart be light!

*hugs Butter’s Mom really hard*

Just saw on Google home screen that today is the 130th anniversary of France delivering the Statute of Liberty to the U.S. If you remember that was de Lesseps. 🙂

• California35 says:

Ah! Is that why it is there?!! I figured something was up, but i had not had a chance ro look into it. I came here intesd now that I have a moment 😀

Jac Laurita

I guess they have some money to pay out. Has their case come up yet T-Rex?

I don’t really care for their house. I like some of the ceiling in the library.

I have to re-look and see if the settlement happened. Here is the rub, Chris laurita’s Brother and Sister in Law were the ones that ACTUALLY used the company as their personal bank account and THEY are the ones really being pursued legally. WackyJackDaniels and Chris again are not being personally sued. Business bankruptcy is WAY different than personal bankruptcy, but they I believe are going to settle some stuf by paying monies back to the company. Again, they really didn’t take that much, but his brother and SisterinLaw, cripes they were going to SETTLE for 2 million so that tells you how much they ripped the company off. I will check tomorrow on the lawsuit

Okay the home is NOT just for Sale, they are in FORECLOSURE, another Ho-Wife living well above their means and not selling their home years ago for what is was WORTH, not what they thought the could gouge from potential buyers.

Uh Oh!! It seems like Tommy and Albert where the only one’s that could afford their homes due to them being legit biz men in the family biz and making actual money.
        And Chris’ bro looted the company huh? Pathetic.
        Is Chris still hoking Black Water?

Powell, I have no idea, I do know that the case had a pre-trial hearing on April 20th, with depositions to be filed, there have been Judgments assigned, but they haven’t posted those yet and probably will be posting them soon. Foreclosure means they have not been paying their mortgage for more than usually 6 to 12 months, so before the April Hearing.

13. Orson says:

This segment of conversation between T-Rex got caught in moderation when an additional letter got inserted in my email address by accident. So I brought it over here.

T-Rex asked: Do you chastise each other for NOT having the correct Cover Sheets on the Reports, because you got the Memo and you know about the New cover sheets right, LOL

Orson says:
    June 16, 2015 at 9:24 pm
    We’d never chastise anyone. They just have to follow the proper procedure. First they have to fill out a Request for a Request for a Forms Request Form (in quadruplicate) and get that approved by their chain of command and then submit it to me. After that gets approved, they’ll get a Request for a Forms Request Form, where they have to put down which Form they want a Request Form for (in triplicate) and that has to go up for approval. If that passes, then they could request a Cover Sheet Request Form. And if that goes through, They’ll get the CSRF. If that goes through, they’ll be approved to go through a similar process to get a copy of the most current CSRF Catalog because, for example, Reports and Letters don’t get the same Cover Sheets. Eventually, they’ll submit the Cover Sheet For A 15 To 25 Page Internal Use Only Report Request and more often than not, it’ll have to be turned down because they didn’t follow the instructions about what kind of pen and colour of ink they were supposed to use. They were all in the Memo. Oh, you didn’t get that memo? No problem. Just fill out a Request for a Memo Copy Request Form and we’ll see about getting you a copy of that memo. Or the Form you have to fill out to request a copy of a memo. Oh, you don’t know which memo you need a copy of? Oh, then you need the correct Memo Catalog. Do you know the date of that Memo? Oh dear. Why didn’t you ask for a Catalog of Memo Catalogs? I can help you with that. Let me find the correct Request to make a Request for A Request Form. Oops, it’s lunch time. I’ll get to that for you right after lunch, m’kay? 🙂

Remember, if there were no procedures, NOTHING would ever get done properly.

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

Work for the government?

Hahaha Orson tour “Request for a request for a Request Form” reminds me of what recently happened to my mom trying to get her tag renewal. She received the renewal in the mail from the mva. Let’s say she received it on a Monday and put it in the mail on Tuesday. It’s about 30 days before your tag expires. So she has Fraternal Order of Police tags on her suv from MD. She’s a civilian that shouldn’t have FOP tags but she got them way back when. She knew people and got her tags. So she wanted new ones this time around so the fee would be I don’t remember but $150 for renewal and $20 for new tags, $170. She sends the $170 check w/the renewal form. One week before her tags were to expire she had not received them so she went to the mva. They tell her they received her renewal must that week and the check was $150. They Gove her a week extension and tell her if she doesn’t get it by the time the extension expires to bring a copy of the cancelled check. So she told me what happened and I told her her renewal sat on someone’s desk and they just submitted it and the clerk that entered it only entered $150 not $170. I know how the mva processes checks. When I. Worked at a bank the mva had their account at that bank. Their checks go to a lockbox and are picked up within 1 day, the clerk processes the check w/the renewal form and the checks are sent to the bank. It’s even faster now and can be same day since mva can scan their checks electronically to the bank. So I printed a copy of the paid check from my mom’s account. What did they do? Process a$170 check for $150. Just what I said they did. A week passes and my mom has no tag. She goes back to the mva w/the copy of her check and they tell my mom they will send her a voucher in the mail to request for the $20 refund. A week later she gets the voucher request form to request her $20 refund. So the mva spends the state of MD money for postage twice to give a customer a refund. And not just that they waste manpower sending a voucher request, then sending a refund. My mom got her renewal but no new tags. She got fed up. 😏

I’m watching Andy on Periscope. He finally shaved that beard. I can never get on to ask him something because it gets full so fast. Someone asked if he would like to see Tre back and he said yes. He loves Tre.

Would he like to bring back DC or Miami. Andy said that’s a good question but he didn’t answer it.

• ramonacoaster says:

I watched it too and I got the feeling some people were shipping Andy Cohen with Anderson Cooper. I know they are friends, were set up on a blind date once and are going on tour together. Hhhhmmm, I think I’m beginning to ship them now. They look good together.

• Anderson has a cheater boyfriend of many years now — either middle eastern or Hispanic — owns a bar downtown. Was caught making out with another guy a few years ago in Central Park.

Though —-> methinks Andy and AC DO go together in the “right way” if you get my little drift 😉😉

For some reason I think they just knew immediately it wouldn’t work out romantically.

• Sorry Powell going to ask for the 800thx —- if you ask a question -THEY DONT SHOW YOUR FACE OR YOUR VOICE ?
      Andy just reads aloud your question ?
      Like a simple Q & A?

He shaved the beard the other night. With his mom and sister (who we’ve never seen for ALLLLL these years !???? 😏)
      The sister looks just like one of the parents – she’s quite masculine-looking.

No you are just typing. The only thing viewers or Andy would see is your Twitter pic, what you have as your Twitter pro pic. Viewers only hear Andy talk. It’s just Q & A.

15. kit9 says:

First, I thought no way they’d have her back, then started to lose hope….and now hope is renewed!…http://news.lalate.com/2015/06/17/brandi-glanville-fired-from-rhobh-leaving-show-exclusive/

• Is this LEGIT????

VV—–>
      OUT
      THE
      DANCING
      EMOJIS!
      💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Yolanda Foster has a grand daughter…

Be still my heart.

HYSTERICAL, that of COURSE it’s TheRoyalVPumps FAULT, LOL. It’s not, it’s the entire cast not wanting to film with her, like I said, my “birdie” said they were waiting until ALL the other contracts were signed, and sealed. Also, if the rumor mills are true and they are “courting” Shiva for the show, I don’t think Mohammed would want her to do the show if the scummy likes of THELIARSUPREMESLUTBAGSCUMBAGLYINGLIARJEALOUSBITCHSTFUMoronBrandi were also on the show. OH and let’s start noting the KID PICS have already started! AND another note is that the boys are now living primarily with their Dad, they visit their mom.

• SunnyGirl says:

T Rex – thanks for the update! I would think Mohammed wouldn’t want Shiva filming with Brandi, especially with the lawsuit with Joanna Krupa.
        Another thought – without Kim and with Yolanda only being part time (at best), Brandi has no allies. She has made enemies everywhere with her unfiltered mouth running all the time.
        I’m glad to see the boys living with Eddie – they can provide a healthier lifestyle for them.

ALSO, LypsLisa, and ThatTrampWeLoveEileen do NOT want to film with her, AT ALL. Bravo wants those two back for SURE. I am still trying to get real word about the VileKyle situation, all I know is that SHE wants back on the show, ESPECIALLY if THELIARSUPREMESLUTBAGSCUMBAGLYINGLIARJEALOUSBITCHSTFUMoronBrandi HOWEVER we all kind of know how this whole “firing” thing works they have in the past fired two Ho-wives at once, but we shall see

I hope Kyle comes back, I like her when she is friends with Lisa. I think she should be given a chance without Kim and her problems dragging her down. I’d like to see Kyle without having to always being concerned about how Kim is acting.

She definitely needs to be able to be “Kyle” w/o the constant worry about Kim.

Well, she PISSED off MzAndy apparently and he does NOT forgive easily as we all noted, and he also said that in his book. SO, we shall see. I think the main thing, from what I hear, is that SHE knew her sisters was “using” and insisting to production she wasn’t.

• Amber says:

Sad, because I bet she didn’t really know. Why would she have allowed her children to be at Kim’s house if she knew Kim was using?

I have an addict in my life that was clean for over 2 years and was caught dirty a month ago, and he admitted he’s been dirty for 4 months now and none of us that “know him” recognized the signs he was dirty again. Not even experienced recovery people of our circle thought he was dirty. I guess because everyone wants to think the best of recovering addicts and eventually let our guard down. With that said,
                  I bet outsiders would know…

• EllaMinnowPea says:

Kyle and Lisa V. seem to have (or did have) a really fun, easy friendship. It was apparent in season 1 and went to hell the next 2 years. But we did see glimpses of it last year so maybe we could see a little more if Kyle comes back without having to deal with Kim and Brandi. I don’t think it will ever be what it was after what Kyle and the rest did, but we might see more glimpses.

You know Booble Head will be in the media saying “These rich women don’t need this show. They’ve done everything they can to keep me from earning a living. I’m a single mother that has done nothing but work to take care of her boys.” 🙄
        I will not be moved.

• lila1star says:

Oh please tell me this is true! and T-Rex–remember my thoughts and prayers are going with you to that Dr. apt and I believe all will be good!

Cha Cha everyone!!! 💃💃💃💃😃👍

If we have to kick and scream on this blog and others, viewers will prevail!!!🙌

• FattyCat says:

I just read something about she’s not coming back, forgot what site. I really hope it’s true 🙂

16. designernailsdiana says:

Woohoo!!!! No more STFUBrandi!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Hercules! Hercules! Hercules! Flipping Out is back July 1st, and they are flipping houses yea! And having a baby!

Good morning everyone! 😊

Good morning to you too Powell and to all else. Looks dark and dreary out now, but no rain – yet! My family is making its annual pilgrimage to an adjoining state on Saturday to supplement our fireworks stash. With all of this rain that we’ve gotten, I have no fear of starting any fires this year (not that we ever have!). Happy pre-Friday to all!

It’s dreary here too. We had lots of rain all night.
        The annual fireworks pilgrimage huh? I hope you all have a great time.
        YES to Friday eve! 😊

• California35 says:

Good morning!
          Since we are talking about weather…it is HOT over here. It is dupposed to be like this for at least the next 10 days, acording to my weather app. High 80s and low 90’s.

19. lila1star says:

Morning all–great blog. Finally got my hair cut and my new feather pillow arrived–all on the same day 🙂 Happy dance here…..

Hahahahahaha!!! I went to Booble Head’s Twitter to see if she’s tweeting pics of her son’s for sympathy and guess WHAT? I’ve been BLOCKED!!! Thank you very MUCH! I have arrived! 🙌😆😆 Could it have been something I said? 😉

21. SunnyGirl says:

About 30 minutes ago, on Twitter, Brandi says “I woke up with a sore throat and a HUGE decision to make today! #RHOBH Will let you all know later I promise!”

Then, in response to a supporter, she says “It can be a hard show to do & I’ve often cared about making it interesting even if it was to my own detriment.#JOB”

She is playing CYA

I think Bravo is giving her the “floor” to basically take an “out” herself by saying SHE decided not to return to the show, they have done this a few times now with other Ho-wives that were actually “fired”(although Bravo maintains NOT offered a new contract)

• SunnyGirl says:

The funny part is the last line of the tweet “Even if it was to my own detriment.” She doesn’t talk like that – the amazing Lisa Vanderpump does~!

Oh forgot, there will be A JILLION twatter postings with her boys pics, about her boys, how she loves her boys, how they will get through all of this with pics of the boys with frowny faces, etc.

Hahaha!! Let the games begin! 😄🎊🎊🎊

• California35 says:

Ok so on this version of her thurth, she wanted to make things interesting in the show/job. As her decision to act the way she did, the drama, the fights, etc. So her actions were her own and SHE is owning to it, all to make it interesting.

I might believe that if she acted differently while not filming but since there seems to be no difference (maybe even worse-tampongate) I’m thinking she just might be stretching the truth a bit, in fact I think she is lying.

I am shocked, shocked that you’d say that Brandi ever tells bald-faced truth stretchers.

How can people type stuff like that while keeping a straight face. I’m curious about what Brandi’s Twitiots (twittter + idiots) will say on her feed.

This was yesterday. She has no one to blame but herself.

• SunnyGirl says:

That tweet makes me want to say STFU.

Unfortunately, Brandi is a quite miserable person and she can’t get out of her own way. She had a really good gig going. I liked her first season and defended her, but since then she’s really turned into a rather nasty individual. See ya later alligator and I won’t be looking!

Same here Husker. I liked her her 1st season. I didn’t like her calling Kim names. I didn’t like Kim/Kyle taking her crutch. I don’t know why every season after that she’s acted nasty and mean but I am fed up w/it.

JNNTJ Will tell you that I was for sure on that Bradi-Bandwagon first season, she and I used to agree to disagree a LOT about her! I didn’t see her for the complete and UTTER LIAR that she is until the following season, then looking back I was FLOORED that I didn’t see it! Partly because I can’t stand the Bitchard Sisters, I think. Yeah that’s my excuse, use them, LOL!

Did she gain weight since last season?

Yeppers, filming must be starting within a week or so, I knew they were going to wait until they had everyone secured and then let her know they were not offering her a new contract. Here is the thing, Bravo has IRON CLAD contracts so if she starts trying to give out secrets and information they will SUE HER ASS so fast. I know they sent a letter to TheLunaticZarin’s attorneys after her little “taping” stunt that if she said ANYTHING about the show they would sue her, and she hasn’t uttered a WORD about the show. If there wasn’t IRON CLAD agreements you KNOW that THELunaticZarin would be the first one on EVERY talk show dishing the “dirt”

Right T-Rex. That makes sense that JZ would have talked a long time ago. Well I think she knows Bravo wouldn’t mess around and surely sue her . It won’t be like her little game w/Joanna.

• TRex I kind of wish Brandi would be kookoo enough to just spill it.
        And WHY wouldn’t any magazine or publisher PAY her (or any HW) to divulge all this truth ?
        If they cover her legal fees in exchange PLUS offer big $$$$$$

I would !!!!

She reads here. Don’t give her any ideas. But if she’s stupid enough to do something like that I’d be happy to watch Bravo skewer her in the court of public opinion then in the courts.

No I guarantee you if a news outlet had THAT kind of money to learn about the “inner workings” of the HO-wives, I guarantee you they would have paid that LUNATICZarin years ago. That bitch even used MzAndy’s name, without his knowledge, to try and get “meetings” for appearances until he caught on and shut that bitch DOWN. I think I had read somewhere it’s like a 2 million dollar clause, plus legals, NO ONE is paying that.

Brandi has about 8 rabid fans who are calling for a boycot of RHOBH…bye haters!!

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Ahhhh I wasn’t expecting great news today! Hallelujah! 🙂

Bye Bye Bye!! – don’t let the door hit you where the Good Lord split you!! don’t go away mad – just go away! I would do the Sound of Music Goodbye, so long one, but it is too good for her –

Yeppers, Bravo placed the story with all the major news outlets, so it’s Official~ Now the information will be that TheRoyalVpump who has Magical, Omnipotent POWERS that no other HUMAN possesses got her “canned” from the show

• I am so relieved, I couldn’t stomach a new season if she was on it. Looking forward to season 6 now!

Someone intimidated that to Lisa on Twitter. Lisa basically said she has nothing to do w/the decision making.

• lila1star says:

YES! she is really gone! So is Kim and they say Yo wont be back either for health reasons.

I think Yolo will probably be a “friend” of the show basically, she will maybe pop in and out when she wants, ESPECIALLY if Shiva is truly joining the show, her leaving was actually HER choice. From all accounts they get along very well and go to dinner together, of course without DavidbananasFoster, the pics I have seen are of Yolo, Shiva and Mohammed and some of their children.

• FattyCat says:

I thought she would be back as she has been very ill between other seasons but always well enough to film (yes, me = catty) but this year, seeing all the things peoplel have posted here and her treatments, etc. I think not. I may watch BH this year since BG is not involved. To me, between Kim and Brandi, the show hit an all time low and was not enjoyable. Although Eileen is a tad boring, I do like her, Lisa Rinna, ah, could take or leave, she neither excites me nor disgusts me.

On another subject, is ANYONE watching OC? I read some other blogs/recaps but have truly not seen any. The first two episodes were a snooze fest in my opinion. Tamra is Brandi to me, totally makes me watch something else (Devious Maids!), even when watching on DVR, I find myself wandering around, cleaning the litter box or toilet…I did watch all the old episodes recently and in my opinion, it got very trashy as soon as Tamra came on (I only started watching when she first started). The first couple of seasons were enjoyable, truly about life, the kids, not the fighting. I really liked Tammy Knickerbocker.

Then I say hats off to Lisa! for doing us all a favor!!!!!

nope – it was the whole cast – but yes Lisa V will get the credit – or the blame – depending on your feelings about booble bobble –

25. Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

I read the great news and had to come back!!!
    Brandi, Kim, and Yolanda!!!!
    I’m baking a cake to celebrate. It’s gonna have rum in in. Maybe a sour grape topping.

Gonna go hug my dragons. Don’t start this party without me.

• California35 says:

Hey!!! There you are! IT IS OVERRR by now 😒😌 but wasn’t it sooooo cool when the dragon flew in and…. Wait, you have seen it, right!?? I better not finish that scentence just in case.

• Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

I waited all season for that season. Yes I read the books so very little surprised me. Well, the Stannis scenes were all unnecessary.

• California35 says:

Ok, well when the dragon came in on her time of need. The scene was great! Then when she goes on top and flies away on it, wow! 😀

• Hmmm sour grape topping, count me in for a slice!

Hahaha!! Party over here! 🎶🎶🎶🎶💃💃💃

26. Hi all !
    Just saw the news on people —– she “decided to leave ”
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭I’m crying here.
    How does bravo allow this spin on people which is supposedly somewhat legit ????

I’m a bit surprised Yo is not back at all …..I do want her to get better ….
    and she looked so awful in those pics you posted recently.

SHIVA JUST SAY NOOOOOO!!!!🙋🏻✋🏻

I said she’d say something to that affect. She doesn’t really think people will believe that does she?

“decided to leave” is code for “they won’t let me come back and it’s all Lisa’s fault”. Good to know we are all to smart to believe that. That can’t pull a fast one on us, we’ve been around to long.

I think it’s good thinking on Bravo’s part. If Brandi goes on record saying it was her decision to leave the show, she can’t then go ahead and toss a lawsuit at Bravo for firing her. Well, she can and probably will, but it won’t have a snowball’s chance in hell.

• Bravo will always have Brandi’s sexual harassment and physical assault on LisaVP in Amsterdam as sufficient cause for termination. But she wasn’t really terminated, she was just not rehired. It’s a yearly contract, as I understand it. There is no obligation to offer her another year.

27. Foxymel(Mel) says:

PAAAAAaRRRrRTTTtYYy! I’ve got the champagne on ice and waiting for you all to join. Um…snacks?

Grab some of Heather Dubrow’s Colette Champs. I saw on Twitter today that she has a champagne out. I had no idea.

28. T-Rex says:

Okay in OTHER Ho-Wives News, it’s a Banner Day for Information, DrunkDelusionalGreyGardensSonja IS officially out of bankruptcy, that was five years in the making an EPIC amount of time for a Bankruptcy.

Here are some notes, she has taken a Loan of 3.3 million against her home with a 5% mortgage for 30 years, Principal and Interest are $13,700/month. ALL of that money goes towards the creditors. (personally I don’t see how she is going to keep up those kind of payments, but I digress, and that’s not including insurance fees)

She received monies from the sale of the France and Colorado estates, in addition to giving up half of her Bravo Salaries so that she settled out completely so that she has NO repayment plans, which is actually a good deal since most folks don’t have a chance to take out a loan enough to cover the settlement.

I did find one article kind of “rich”, wherein she states that she s finally clear and doesn’t have to share any more of her finances publically, WELL NO ONE forced you to file Bankruptcy either. The printout is like 61 pages since she owed a ton of folks. So that hole I am OUT of Debt crapola from this past week’s show was a LIE, since the final orders just went through this week. AND she is not out of debt she has a 3.3 million dollar albatross around her neck and no other assets any longer.

• California35 says:

WOW!! That much for monthly morgage on her house thay needs so much work? !! 😞

But YAY! The whole thing is over finally!!!

Maybe now she will go all in on real business ventures and make lots of money, Im saying if that was the real reason none of her businesses have seen the light.

She better ditch that website and call K-mart to work out a deal so she can make some real dough.

She has made ZERO dollars for that FakesAss clothing line, and I don’t think she really has anything to do with it, other than to be a paid spokesperson, although I can’t find those payments so maybe she only gets paid if the FakeAssClothingline produces something. From what I have been gathering, this is a FakeForTV made up line, that was created by another company that actually created the line.

• Yikes that is a hefty monthly nut to deal with for principal and interest.

$13 Gs a month? 😨 What’s she gonna do if she doesn’t get a new contract from Bravo next season? Their jobs aren’t guaranteed. It’s season to season. Her clothing line isn’t going to make money in the positive for a few yrs IF it’s successful and sorry I don’t see how it could be. I’d purchase Gucci, Burberry, DVF, etc etc before I’d put 2, 5, 10, 15 grand on any of her clothes on her website that accepts PayPal. Nothing wrong w/PayPal but the designers I mentioned don’t use PayPal.

Kmart, Walmart and Target don’t use PAYPAL either, who uses Paypal, well EBAY and ETSY and other private low end businesses that can’t get their products sold through the main stream avenues. NO startup Fashion line at that price point, is DUMB enough or LOW RENT enough to use Paypal.

• Target.com, Walmart.com & Kmart.com all take PayPal.

You can use it in the brick & mortar stores of a Target but just online for the other two.

The only high end online store I haven’t been able to use it is Barney’s.

• I completely disagree about PayPal.

Neimans.com & Saks.com take it. It’s the only way I shop online because there’s double protection, once from PayPal, then from my bank.

Almost all high end ONLINE stores have partnered with PayPal. If Sonja is selling online, then there’s no shame in her game.

• Gucci.com accepts PayPal.

• FattyCat says:

ok, sorry, call me poor (honestly, I am, you can call me poor, or Fatty, if FattyCat is too long!!!), you just get out of bankruptcy or debt or judgment, whatever, and you celebrate by planning a trip to the Caribbean???? Again, call me poor (or Fatty), but I would be celebrating by putting money away and maybe splurging on a pizza (or Chinese food, have a craving, been way too long)!!! I really wish I lived in the Real Ho Wives world of scripted reality! Life would be grand 🙂

• EllaMinnowPea says:

Yes! That world where Bravo pays for awesome vacations! :)1

Okay well when she announced the BRAVO PAID Caribbean trip(she didn’t pay a dime), she wasn’t even OUT of Bankruptcy, that just happened this week and the show was taped 6 months ago. HOWEVER, DrunkDelusionalGreyGardensSonja has been heard stating that she is looking for a second home in the Hamptons, uhm how about seeing if you can make a 13k mortgage for a year and FIX UP YOUR DAMN house. Although weird word on the street is that her place will be back on the market soon, she had to take it off the market for the refinance. Oh and I am middle class, I live in a house built in 1972(we bought in1991), but it’s paid in full.

5% is a crappy rate for a jumbo loan.

DragonQueen – I thought the SAME thing, but her credit obviously SUCKS, she has no other assets left, I think she still does get some sort of Alimony, but it’s not Lifetime, it was for a “set” amount of years. She gets some child support, Mr. Morgan pays for EVERYTHING for his daughter, schooling, clothes, vacations, riding lessons, and what ever else she wants. He loves that kid, and she “wants” for nothing! So, the banks are looking at her as a minor risk, IMO

Yup, her credit is probably in the crapper since the BK, and all the other shenanigans.

In the DC/MD/VA area we are on round #3 of thunderstorms since about 3pm.

Okay I have Cancer(I know drink up, for the mention), and at my Major Blood panels the MOST vials they have taken is 10. That above is RIDICULOUS. I am sorry, I want to feel sorry for her, but I can’t when she is going to QUACKS and CHARLATANS instead of real doctors for help. We have an offshoot of my cancer, that these people that are flocking to that want some quick fix for the cancer, or for the drugs we thyroid folks have to take the rest of our lives. Well those folks with Stage 2 and above, who are listening to QUACKS and are foregoing panels, scans, and trading their So called “synthetics” to “natural” drugs(by the way those NATURAL drugs are Still manufactured in pharmaceutical plants FOR PROFIT you idiots, but I digress), oh those folks are now posting their cancers have returned, and it’s not the QUACKS of course, but the DISEASE. NO IT”S THE QUACKS! Ugh, sorry to rant but this crap makes me so ANGRY. You know where the medical breakthroughs come from NOT FROM QUACKS but from major universities and research hospitals who do actual studies and find real drugs to help the disease! I am GLAD she is leaving the show because then folks won’t pay attention to the fact she is doing herself and the disease a COMPLETE disservice by going to these QUACKS

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

T-Rexie, I’m you’re always in my thoughts. ❤️
        I Think she may have started going to a facility that does the IVIG. I did about two dozen vials when I went to that quack’s fertility center. I think she has the capability to go to the best of the best of the best specialist in the country that deals with Lyme. That doctor will not try to rob her but hopefully guide her. Is she even in the U.S. doing this??

#teamT-Rex

• lila1star says:

I have Lyme and I no longer feel sorry for her and your right–she is hurting the cause more than helping. She has become a source for jokes instead of info on a disease that really is a problem. In two weeks I go in for yet another injection into my back (that hurts like ****! In order to try to reduce the arthritic swelling. My legs are so swollen and painful I can hardly walk on them and there is YO with yet another needle in her vein and yet all I saw was how she is able to sit like that!

• Jules says:

How does she have any veins left to get blood from? Does she have a port in her arm.

Iguana having a cow with Brandi’s firing. PRICELESS!!!

33. SerenaNYC says:

Hey everybody! It just doesn’t feel real – both Brandi and Kim gone! I’m sure their replacements will be much richer and more fabulous and of course less psychotic. This should be a national holiday, LOL!

34. SerenaNYC says:

(I accidentally typed in the wrong email on the post above, sorry guys!)

Time to retire this Emoji.

Test

38. T-Rex says:

Has the Ho-wives Divorce Bug found it’s newest victim? We all knew and suspected that Peter is a complete snake in the grass, but looks like that snake is wondering to newer grasses. Apparently there were a number of instagram pics and apologizes that were deleted. You guys here are the savvy instacrap and twatter gurus so you may know how to find them

When searching Instagram use: #peterthomas

I won’t post what I saw.

VV – It was pretty bad wasn’t it? From what I have seen mentioned CreeepyCrawlyPeter DEFINITELY was cheating on Cynthia. I have always thought the man was a cheating SOB. I have heard that in Charlotte there is a rumor he has a mistress up there that he sees when he’s there for the Bar he has a small ownership in, Kordell Stewart owns most of it, anywhoo, Cynthia apparently hardly ever goes to Charlotte with him. I feel sorry for her, she’s beautiful and seems like a nice person, she is naïve as hell, but isn’t vicious or anything but puts up with THAT guy.

39. T-Rex says:

Uh oh did we break the blog again?

40. Orson says:

Re: Brandi’s leaving. My predictions

LisaVDP and Eileen will each make one statement spouting the official party line – “I wish Brandi well in her future endeavors.” or something like that, and then NEVER mention her again.

The smartest thing Kyle can do, as far as her Real Housewifehood goes, is never mention her again, period.

Lisa R… There’s a bit of the loose cannon in her. She’ll behave on official Bravo blogs and stuff, but she might respond to attacks from Brandi via other social media.

Yolo will add some sort of friendship sentence to her version of the official party line. And a black and white photo of her with no make up in her jammies or a robe in a hospital bed, suffering with grace.

As for Brandi? Well, there’s a chance her lawyers managed to convince her what with this Joanna Krupa thing to keep it zipped, but we all know Brandi. I’m not optimistic about that happening. I think she’ll take a brief period off from talking about her former cast mates before she lets loose at them again. Of course, if she’s smart, she wouldn’t do that because I suspect a lot of those offers she got while she was on the show will sort of disappear now that she needs a new gig, and she might want to try to get her old job back.

Orson ITA. Also I think Booble Bobble Head will do like JZ did the first season NY started w/o her. She’ll watch each epi and comment about it, the ladies, how it’s boring w/o her, blah blah, blah, on her podcrap.

She retweeted:

@: @BrandiGlanville Not watching #RHOBH without you slurring insults at Kyle’s fake ass.

She deleted what she posted. I didn’t see what it was.

I can’t feel sorry for her. Her head got too big. She thought she had arrived. #backtoplanetearth

Good morning everyone.
    NeNe is co-hosting Kelly and Michael w/Michael. She’s funny. When they moved from the previous house they just took their clothes. They let family take the furniture. She’s buying new furniture but hates to wait weeks to get it. She wants it today. She’s been able to go to NC and work with the furniture designers to get some of her furniture right away. She’s doing a cleanse, eating better. She’s doing no alcohol for 30 days. When she goes to her fav restaurant she gets the shakes when she walks in because she knows she’s not going to drink. She’s joking. She said she tricks herself by drinking water in a wine glass to make herself feel like she’s drinking a cocktail. She was in a restaurant in NY and asked for a Red Bull which they don’t have but they went out to get her one and put it in a wine glass. She said she’s lost a few pounds.

• Lies. She’s had extensive lipo. Trust###

Where has she moved to ? Do you mean Northern California ?

Thanks for the update Powwwwwwy👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻!

She’s still in ATL. They have a nice home that was built in a planned community.
        If she had Lipo no need to lie. Cosmetic surgery is an every day thing. Nothing to be embarrassed about. IDK why some celebs try to feign they have sp much willpower and won’t sink to the levels of surgery. The 2 ladies I admire the most for honesty w/plastic surgery are Dolly Parton and Joan Rivers. Just tell the truth.

• Thanks for clarifying— yeah it seems to me all the houses that seem very nice are in ‘communities’ there— like no random streets.
          Well whatevs…. she has to shill her new show with Kim Z’sssssssssss

it’s just mho that she’s had lipo. I thought she coughed up to it- don’t know why i think that, i’m probably wrong.
          Her waist, hips, arms, and i think her neck/chin/jawline area. just me!

I’m with you- LOVE the truth tellers.

48. T-Rex says:

MMmkay, please someone say they screenshot or know of what dumbass thing that THELIARSUPREMEFORMERHOWIFELYINGLIARJEALOUSBITCHMORONBITCHISGONEBrandi posted on the twatter that could have gotten her in major trouble??

49. Good morning all. It’s very nice to know that Brandi is out but aren’t there rumors that Kim will be doing some stuff of the show, like a “friend of” status? If they bring on Kathy or TheMorallyCorruptFayReznik (sp?) I’m going to barf. I’ll watch, but I’ll barf.

• lila1star says:

Kathy has already tweeted she is not doing the show. Depending on how well Kim does in rehab it was said that maybe she could make a few cameos next yr. but not this season. Facebook is filled with one article after another of Brandi leaving. The list of reasons was: no one will film with her, she was a diva and became difficult to work with and thus ticked off producers—the Kim/Brandi bonding was dangerous and last but not least–she became far to physical. Im writing this from memory but this was the jist. But what is really unreal is that everywhere where there are comments–people are celebrating!

• Hi JAM –
      You just made me LOLOLOLOLOLOL 😂😂😂

“I’ll watch, but I’ll barf” BWAHAHAAHAHA

Aaaaaah Luckily for ALL of use of TheMorallyCorruptFayReznik as a HoWife will NEVER happen! The moron wanted to be on the show, and even wrote a blog or two, If memory serves then begged and then BLASTED Bravo to TAKE IT DOWN after she claimed that she was receiving Death Threats! So Bravo did as she asked and then told her to never ask to come on or ever be paid by the show again. If she is filmed, she is not paid, she is a random bystander and they have tried to film as little of her as possible.

50. justanothermary says:

There is something wonky with the blog. I posted at the end of comments but my comment went in up the blog a way. Hmmmmm

Reality Tea needs to READ the court documents because they are NOT completely correct, and the issue HAS been settled out. Here is the issue, DrunkdelusionalGreyGardensSonja wanted to use the sale of the Colorado properties and the French villa in FULL for HER bankruptcy issues, whilst Mr. Morgan maintained that he should have been given HALF the proceeds for the sale, SO the lawyers argued regarding the issue and what the judge came up with was, SHE owes him nothing for the sale and now HE owes her no more money. The article is incorrect. In addition there was NEVER anything in writing he owed her the 3 million dollars, in addition, UNDER OATH, she had to admit she got WAY more than her Pre-Nup allowed for and she signed for that money at the time of the divorce.

IDK why they can’t just read the legal docs T-Rex. Just lazy and stupid.

• OneMoreInBoston says:

Or being fed stories sympathetic to Sonja. Hmm… Who could possibly benefit from this deception?

The Final Settlement is 61 pages, the decree regarding the house and such, that was about 15 pages, and that happened prior to the Final decree. It HAD to, because if there was still litigation going on with potential money to be had, She would have had to pay more to her Creditors. They base the repayment/mitigation of monies owed on your assets, and another 3 million dollars as a potential income that is also in “current litigation”, would have had to have been a part of the decree, that’s required by the Bankruptcy Laws

Happy wedding day Butter and ButterFamily! Congratulations to you all. We love you!! 😃👰 🎩💍💐

I was just thinking this is Butter’s Wedding Day !!!! Happy rest of your Life, Butter!

53. OneMoreInBoston says:

The blog seems wonky so not sure where this will show up-

T-Rex- I know about Brandi’s tweets you’re referring to- she tweeted someone’s SS# last night? But I can’t find screen shots and no other blog has a peep about it.

She’s melting down.

HolyCrapA-Mole-Batman, you can get SUED for that stuff! Wowsa, who pissed her off enough for her to do that? Inquiring minds, LOL! I hope he sues her too! Oh, love the new twatters about her being basically homeless and having her daddy move her out of her home. Again her children have a home, it’s called the Cibrian-Rimes estate!

OMG OMIB! Yeah she deleted it. I didn’t see it. DANG girl!! She’s just crazy! 😯

• I think the guy is/was a waiter who asked her to do it, perhaps even provided her with his DL pic, etc., from his Twitter acct.? Checked out her TL and saw this:

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville 12h12 hours ago
        Dear cute waiter that wanted me to post your information now it’s posted
        6 retweets 40 favorites
        Reply Retweet6 Favorite40 Follow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        So I kept checking the TLs of the RTs and Fav’s and saw some interactions where I found a guy who says on his TL he’s a waiter. I’m guessing when he figured it out, he took it down, too? Just a deduction, but I don’t think Brandi realized it, either, until someone told her?

• I don’t think it was malicious, I think a fan asked her to do it. See my response to Powell below.

• OOps. Make that see above? LOL

W/all the filtering that we know she can do to Twitter picks why didn’t she obscure the private info? I don’t get why she would even do it. Post your own driver’s license waiter boy.

• Yeah, I guess she figured if he didn’t care & wanted her to post it, fine with her. But then when twits warned her, she must have realized it looked bad on her part so took it down.

Just guessing, of course, I didn’t see the original tweet either, just what y’all posted here. The guy I tracked through her “favs/RTs” appears to have removed it from his pics, as well, if the
          “waiter” was involved and asked her to post his DL.

Brandi loves to please her fans, as she has so many of us…HATERS. 😀

54. TRex is today the doctor appointment? Thinking of you.

Butters mom —- have a WONDERFUL day!! ⭐

Happy Friday all 💥✨💫🍕🍦🍻🍺
    So much to be grateful 🙌for #byefeliciaRHOBH #blessed💁

55. Blog broke 🔌💻🔨🔩🔧

You never fit in you moron. 🙄

As if it’s your choice as to whether you stay.

AND the Excuses Begin! HA! Look we all know they were coming, with the umpteen I am a single mom raising these two children on my own twatters with pics. BUT she is so dumb she then usually retweets pics Eddie and his WifeLeann have taken of the boys at their home, which is most of the time.

Did anyone catch Astronauts Wives Club last night? I missed the first 10 minutes, but what I did see I liked. I was only 6 in 1961 so I don’t have vivid memories of the Mercury space program, but the names are very familiar to me. I went to my library to find the book yesterday as well, but it’s checked out. Might try the local bookstore to see if they have it. I suppose this show is a lot like Mad Men in the feel and style, but I didn’t watch it. Something to watch this summer instead of Bravo! Yay!

It was good. Rivalry amongst the wives. Cheating astronauts. I think it’s going to be good. 🙂
      When watching I was thinking to myself this is kinda where Mad Men left off. It’s a few yes later but you get what I’m saying.

I watched it and it was GOOD. The book is excellent, the author interviewed the wives for the book. Alan Shepard they say was a complete HORNdog, I heard that when the book The Right Stuff was published. They said he had orgys with these CapeCookies(as they were called), but his wife Louise stayed married to him the whole time.

• EllaMinnowPea says:

I did! I liked it but I kept comparing it to The Right Stuff… lol

They hinted about the AWC in The Right Stuff (the book). I’ve read the AWC book also. I can’t see how they’ll stretch it a whole season, though.

Booble Bobble Head having to look for a new place to live. HA!! Bravo is like we are not paying your rent any longer. #ByeGirl 👋

• SerenaNYC says:

What a coincidence that she’s moving today!!

You know what, I wonder if Bravo had been paying for DrugAddict/AlcoholicKim’s place too? Just seems odd that both of the two fired wives that had money issues, had their rental leases coincide with filming of the show. I am not saying this was for sure with DrugAddict/AlcoholicKim, but it certainly is a huge coincidence

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

She should live in a limo. No need to pack/unpack. Just get behind the wheel and move on.

58. SerenaNYC says:

I swear some of the Brandi fans are morons. If they can’t see that she caused this herself by crossing the line one too many times after being told to tone it down then they need some help.

59. I have a tweet in mod. So I just responded to it. Right ?
    😂😉

T-Rex! you remain in my pryers – stay strong! – I do have a question – when you go to a hematologist, how much blood is usually drawn? my doctor wants me to see one – my white blood cell count was low, and is now lower – I feel ok, but I HATE having blood drawn –

I think I could take Camille coming back – but NOT Adrienne – that asshat chef of hers – Bernie would get air time, and I so don’t want that to happen – I’m hoping that without booble bobble and Kim, we will be able to watch a show about fabulous lifestyles – not public trashy behaviour – in foreign countries no less – how is it that people don’t see how that kind of casino – love that word – would cause people to think badly of us? oh right – self obsessed immature fame seekers have no time for how their actions are perceived by anyone – tis’ always about them – lookin at you booble bobble –

do Yo and Shiva really get along? I suspect that Yo was not at all happy about the friendship between Mohammed and Lisa V – just wondering how she feels about Shiva – I do wish her well – and yes, she needs to STOP with the quacks – no help to her – might even make matters worse –

Hey Shamrock. When I go to my hematologist it depends what test they are running but my usual is 3 tubes. If this is your first time it may be 3-5 so they can look at a few more tests besides white blood cell counts. If your not used to getting your blood drawn or shots, even though I’m used to it, no big deal, I have to watch it being done and I say to myself “ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch” until the needle goes in. It doesn’t usually hurt, especially when my regular nurse does it. Just my tip. You’ll be ok. 🙂

• shamrockblonde says:

thanks Powell! – I have to go every three months because of the meds I’m on but I was not sure if a hematologist would be taking more blood than what my regular doctor takes – the nurses know me, so they understand, but when I have blood drawn, I close my eyes and say Hail Marys the whole time, till she bends my arm up – I hate it – thanks for letting me know – it keeps my imagination from running amok!!

You poor thing. I get it though. I also go to a pain/arthritis doc that also specializes w/treatment of Lupus. My hematologist sent me after I developed another disorder w/my anemia called ITP, it’s a long name but it’s low platelets. I now have symptoms of Lupus, so I go there every other month and get 5 tubes of blood drawn. I’ve been dealing w/my anemia for a very long time so needles and blood being drawn really no longer fazes me.

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

I feel for you Powell. I have horrible veins so blood draws are traumatic for me. Imelda it no longer fazes you.

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

Imelda = I’m glad. Darn autocorrect

Barb, A good tip I have learned is drink a TON of water the day before blood draw. If you have to fast, take a huge glass at the last minute before you fast. This helps “plump” the veins. I have what I call the “moveable feast”, ie my veins tend to move at will,, it’s like the nurses have to look at them like a dart board to get the bullseye.

I have very good veins. No prob there.

61. EllaMinnowPea says:

E’s dream replacements for Brandi and YoYo (who they say is too sick to return).
    Thoughts?

• EllaMinnowPea says:

Personally, I don’t like anyone on this list. Do we really need more actresses on this show?

• JumpTheShark says:

I don’t like anyone on the list either. These “Housewives” shows haven’t been a “peek behind the gates” for ages. If it is going to be a soap opera, at least cast quality actresses who are masters at improvisation, and some writers, solid scripts with good plotting, character development, etc. Cast the husbands too! As for RHBH, Eileen & Vince are the only keepers IMO.

Their list is stupid. The only one I could see is Denise Richards. She’s wanted to be on.

62. Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

Let’s celebrate🎶🎶🎶 Celebrate good times come on🎶🎶🎶🎶 Woo hoo!!!🎶🎶🎶🎶🙌🙌🙌🙌

63. ############FREE ME PLEASE###############################################

boy it’s bonkers all up in this place today!

VV- breaking computer emojis needed stat 😮

Blog is fixed. 👍

• VV’s FAULT!!!!! THANKS Tartsy!!!!! ❤

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

You’re so talented.

That masters degree in punching buttons has really paid off! Barb, I was thinking about getting a sidecar for my motorcycle for you and Jenga, so you can keep up with all the cool kids, wherever we go. Tell me what your road name will be and I’ll have it embossed on the helment! You will get helment hair, lol! We’ll toss an extra cylinder in the saddlebag for any impromtu side trips (or if we get lost, lol). Woo hoo! 😎

65. Limespider says:

I guess the New York Post isn’t too enamored with Sonja Morgan’s fashion line lol:

Your home town paper?!? In NYC?!? “If you can make it there you can make it anywhere”?!? That’s death if you can’t make it in the fashion city New York. 😱

“Described as echoing “Sonja’s classic yet sexy style,” the collection offers an array of bland, overpriced products including muted-hue sheaths, gaudy gems and tacky mesh-panel swimsuits — with three-figure price tags to boot.”

“Perhaps Morgan should have utilized her marketing studies from the Fashion Institute of Technology before conceiving her snooze-worthy collection.”

😯

Thanks for posting. Just a note DrunkDelusionalGreyGardensSonja is NOT the TOAST of the Manhattan Social Set, in fact, they don’t care for her, they don’t invite her to major events, etc. She DOES have a great following in some of the gay community, not all, from what I have heard she has pissed off some of the more affluent gay folks. So New York Post doing an article not championing her is no surprise. Most of the events she gets into now are from her Bravo associations, or from her young “cubs”(I think that’s what the call young men who schtoop older women for money) getting her into clubs.

66. WasLurking says:

and so………….. tons of crap about Brandi and her not being being back. Who the hell is surprised? Seriously . So tiresome……..like no one had a clue> Sigh!!
    I know the hate is real about Brandi on this blog…….. so lets all jump up and down and have a party that a woman has lost a job. Weeeeee hooowdy!

• Thanks, we needed that! Lord knows Brandi is a saint…A MARTYR among mean old women! How dare we not want to listen to her profane mouth and see her physically intimidating and assaulting other women for our entertainment! It’s all our fault she lost her job, that poor dear! 😛

But it’s not our fault, it’s Lisa’s fault she got fired.

• Oh, riiiiiiight! How could I forget? Dang LisaVP and her tabloid-in-the-suitcase plot!

Or do you mean LisaR? HER, TOO! Tossing wine at them like it’s no big deal!

Oh…wait…. 😀

• Amber says:

You betcha!

Brandi has littered our BH Housewives show for quite a while and deserves this long overdue send off.

Should we cry? Should we set up a GoFundMe account for the poor single mother? We didn’t get Brandi fired-Brandi got herself fired and if we are terrible people for being happy that BH will now be Brandi free, well then I guess we are terrible people…at least we are in good company-these are most wonderful terrible people I know!!

No one likes to see anyone lose their job. But why should we care if she didn’t care herself? She had total control of whether she kept her job or not. Just like an everyday Julie or Joe that decides they don’t won’t to go to work and just do their job. They don’t deserve to keep it either.

67. WasLurking says:

No more new blogs? No NY at all…………………….. pout!

68. kit9 says:

OMG! Finally getting the good news late..was offline most of yesterday! Confirmed! Our long national nightmare is over!!! Thank you, Rebecca, for the above post..I’m cranking it right now, celebrating Kool and the Gang style! Yeah hoo!!!!

All her ‘I’ll make a decision by Monday’ crap? Come on! I don’t even see how she could come back as a friend of…I mean, friend of who?! The b*tch is friendless! No Kim, no Yo. Who is left to be a friend to Brandi?

Rob Kardashian emerges from seclusion for a burger run http://dailym.ai/1InqfDA

Besties

Ooh honored to have thrown the first pitch for the Dodgers! AJ Ellis you are a darling!

A post shared by Lisa Vanderpump (@lisavanderpump) on

I think that might be the first time someone threw the first pitch wearing heels. Then again, it is LA, so who knows?

Tonight's ceremonial first pitch belonged to @lisavanderpump.

A post shared by Los Angeles Dodgers (@dodgers) on

Good morning everyone. It’s Saturday!!!!!
    Have a great day. 🙂

If this is true-it’s so embarrassing!! You can come back if you stop being YOU!!
        Hahahaha -I know it’s so terrible to laugh at poor Brandi but WHATEVER!!!

I know, Jill. I confess, to doing a celebration dance on the table!!! 💃💃💃💃💃WHATEVER!
          I might do it again when Bravo makes the formal cast reveal!!! 💃💃💃💃💃

Meanwhile we patiently wait for Bravo to carefully select the new ratchet no name thot that doesn’t belong anywhere near the 90210! Shame on you Bravo for not being true to the Beverly Hills lifestyle! 👉👉👉👉👉 I said that with KIM’s accusatory finger-pointing!

So glad I’m not drinking a cup of tea to spit on my screen. 😏

• lila1star says:

I just read about that and what they didn’t mention is IF she comes back as a visitor and behaves she maybe can redeem herself. I just do not see it happening at all.

It’s always been rumored her marriage is in trouble. If true, that is the real reason she’s not coming back. Her condition just gives her the perfect excuse.